My photos of seb [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

My photos of seb

sphaerena
06-28-2004, 09:22 PM
Hello Everybody!
I'm a french girl (I know some persons here of seb forum's on his web site ; ) there my pseudo is marine k ) and i have a very bad english.....so excuse me if you don't understand what I mean... :s
I have post some messages before, and it was a long time I would share with you some of my seb photos'! ; )(taken at RG2003/2004 and Port Marly 2004), as I've just finished my exams I have the time to post know! :d
I hope you enjoy it ;)

Finally I hope seb'll beat Mayer to the next round...a semi finale against Federer or Hewitt would be very interesting! :d

Ps: sorry from the little size of the picture...i had to reduce it.....

Lizan
06-28-2004, 09:35 PM
OMGGGGG Sphaerena, I LOVVVEEE your pictures!! Especially the last 3!! Did u all make them?? Thank u for posting them :)

Marine
06-28-2004, 09:37 PM
Thank you very much marine k !!! He's very smiling on ur pics I LOVE them !
The last one was taken in Bercy ?? (je crois reconnaître les fameux murs carrelés bleus du POPB..lol)

sphaerena
06-28-2004, 09:53 PM
yes Lizan i've all take them ;)
and yes Marine the last one have been taken in bercy i forget to precise ;) ( elle etait bien cette seance de dedicace hein?:p)
i'm happy you like them ;)

tommy_girl
06-28-2004, 11:17 PM
cool seb pix! :D

and yes hope he wins against mayer.. Ü

xuzizhen
06-29-2004, 01:49 AM
Merci Sphaerena !!!!

Peta Pan
06-29-2004, 04:54 AM
Welcome sphaerena

Thankyou for posting your photos - they are wonderful :) Especially the second last one :D

:)Peta

wilma
06-29-2004, 06:45 AM
Great pics, Sphaerena. Thank you :)

And aargh, Peta, I wanted to use that pic as my avatar as well! You beat me to it.

faraway
06-29-2004, 08:55 AM
wonderful! You do a great job Sphaerena! and welcome here.

Peta Pan
06-29-2004, 12:15 PM
And aargh, Peta, I wanted to use that pic as my avatar as well! You beat me to it.

LOL... it's beautiful isn't it :D I thought avatar the first moment I saw it.

Nothing to say you can't have the same avatar as me though!

:)Peta

Valseb
06-29-2004, 07:44 PM
hello !!
yes, marine k had taken very beautiful pictures !!! normal, seb is our favorite subject no ? :p
thanks for that job :p

and I'm sure that Seb will do a very good match against Mayer, hope he'll win...
He's fantastic in this Wimbledon 2004, and...We simply LOVE him !!!!

val

ubrunjensen
06-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Okay, back to drooling like a school girl! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! I love you, Sphaerena - your pictures are just lovely!!! He looks soooo gorgeous, words can't express just how gorgeous - he's a babe, a cutie pie, the sweetest Frenchie ever - I really have to stop myself before I get too carried away!

So, thank you for sharing your great pix and welcome to the forum!

spikeys_girl
06-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Hello Everybody!
I'm a french girl (I know some persons here of seb forum's on his web site ; ) there my pseudo is marine k ) and i have a very bad english.....so excuse me if you don't understand what I mean... :s
I have post some messages before, and it was a long time I would share with you some of my seb photos'! ; )(taken at RG2003/2004 and Port Marly 2004), as I've just finished my exams I have the time to post know! :d
I hope you enjoy it ;)

Finally I hope seb'll beat Mayer to the next round...a semi finale against Federer or Hewitt would be very interesting! :d

Ps: sorry from the little size of the picture...i had to reduce it.....

DONT WORRY ABOUT UR ENGLISH! tres belle photos... j'aime bien!! NICE PIX!

wilma
06-29-2004, 08:33 PM
I thought avatar the first moment I saw it.
:drool: Yes, so did I!

Nothing to say you can't have the same avatar as me though!
I'm sure there will be another gorgeous pic available soon :p

daranne
06-30-2004, 07:36 AM
merci beaucoup Marine, tes photos sont vraiment superbes!!!tu as de la chance, c'est trop sympa de nous en faire profiter!

anne

esther
06-30-2004, 12:54 PM
merci beaucoup Marine!!!!
keep posting, dont worry about your english, it's great!

sphaerena
07-06-2004, 08:57 PM
hello!
I post some more photos before going in hollydays! enjoy it! :D
and i hope seb would continue to have great result! :D

Marine
07-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Except the third pic... :eek: the other are so cute !! Thanks !

T'as vraiment un don pour le faire sourire autant sur tes photos ? woww quel pouvoir de séduction !!! lol (par contre la 3eme, désolée mais c'est une horreur, ses cheveux comme ça ! )

sphaerena
07-07-2004, 09:36 AM
Lol I me too I don't like seb with long hair but i know that many person like it... lol so i put only one with his long hair :p
Mdrr c'est parce qu'en general je m'arrange pour le prendre des photos que quand il sourit ; ) et comme c'est pas en match il sourit presque tout le temps! :d

faraway
07-08-2004, 07:11 AM
Thanks sphaerena. I like the third pic. It looks so cool!
BTW, do you mind me post your pictures in a Chinese BBS?
Have a good holiday!

sphaerena
07-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Yes they are any problems faraway ; )
After could you give me the url, I'm curious too see a chinese' site (if it's written in english because don't understand the chinese :p)

faraway
07-09-2004, 08:23 AM
Thanks sphaerena :worship:

Unfortunately it is in chinese :sad: But you might be interested in this post:
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/NewsDetail.asp?GroupName=%CC%F9%CD%BC&dp=30&lp=3&id=102076
this post is a collection of seb's photo. Of course, none was taken by me. My friends and me collected them all from the internet, many are from MTF :p ,including your pictures ;)

and this is for Nono, maybe you are also interested?
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/NewsDetail.asp?GroupName=%CC%F9%CD%BC&dp=30&lp=3&id=102278

and this post includes many links to others' photo collection:
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/NewsDetail.asp?GroupName=%CC%F9%CD%BC&dp=30&lp=1&id=81400

and this is the entry of the BBS, but maybe unuseful to you:
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/

enjoy them! :)

Yes they are any problems faraway ; )
After could you give me the url, I'm curious too see a chinese' site (if it's written in english because don't understand the chinese :p)

xuzizhen
07-09-2004, 09:02 AM
Thank u sphaerena for sharing ur pics!! they're "bercy" pics ?

xuzizhen
07-09-2004, 09:05 AM
hi faraway ! The bbs is for the "tennis" mag.?

xuzizhen
07-09-2004, 10:06 AM
P.S : to faraway: well done! That's really a great seb album !!!Thanks for ur hard work!!

faraway
07-09-2004, 11:02 AM
hi faraway ! The bbs is for the "tennis" mag.?
yes, it's for "tennis" (a chinese magzine).
I saw you there Xu. Bix, it's you, isn't it? Welcome! I'm flybird. :)

sphaerena
07-09-2004, 01:31 PM
Thank Faraway for the link ; ) Yes i like Arnaud too ( how can we don't like him? :p). I took time to understand how go to the next page but i love your pics even i already know most of them ; )
and xuzizhen, only the first have been taken in bercy 2003, the second at benny berthet 2004, the third at Roland Garros 2003 (benny berthet too ; )) and the last one at port marly this year ; )

Valseb
07-09-2004, 08:07 PM
yeah marine !!! Port Marly, Benny...some of moments where seb was absolutely fabulous !! like always !! :p
thanks for that pics, I love Seb on every one !!
I miss Seb those days, I hope we can see him soon ...
bye

KellyluvsGrosjean
07-10-2004, 08:39 AM
Hey hey Faraway!!!
Oh you have got so many nice websites here! I have joint the one of Seb, nice pics they have :D !!!
Actually I bought a "TENNIS" mag when I was in Beijing. They have got prince JC on the cover and really nice JC article (of coz w/ big JC pics)!!! HKD$20 only... so nice!
(a French "TENNIS" mag is out HKD$76 here, and the US one is HKD$60... those Japanese ones cost about HKD$60... so expensive :eek: )

faraway
07-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Hey hey Faraway!!!
Oh you have got so many nice websites here! I have joint the one of Seb, nice pics they have :D !!!
Actually I bought a "TENNIS" mag when I was in Beijing. They have got prince JC on the cover and really nice JC article (of coz w/ big JC pics)!!! HKD$20 only... so nice!
(a French "TENNIS" mag is out HKD$76 here, and the US one is HKD$60... those Japanese ones cost about HKD$60... so expensive :eek: )
I saw you Kelly. Welcome to seb's family there. Wish you enjoy it.
I never bought any tennis magzine before. But I bought the latest "TENNIS" after French Open and found it's not bad. Nice pictures, some good articals, and a CD of FO collection. It deserves RMB$20 (or HKD).
So it's right that one should earn money outside China and spend money in China. He will find everything is so cheap ;)

novanora
07-12-2004, 02:19 PM
hi, my dear Chinese friend!!! :wavey: bix, kelly!! and flybird....my friend ;) remember i said i would visit seb's forum and you all? :lol: i'm 无冬"night without winter" in our Chinese BBS!! glad to meet u there!!
and sphaerena, are u Anik? welcome!! :wavey: i am a sincere david's fan, but like seb too!! thanks for ur nice pics!!
really nice to know u all!! :hug:

xuzizhen
07-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Hi nova! I think we can held a party in shanghai now! haha
no Spaerena is from france and anik is from canada!

KellyluvsGrosjean
07-12-2004, 03:06 PM
welcome Nova!!! How come there are so many people from Shanghai and I am the only HKer... so unfair!!! Anyways... I am glad to meet other Seb fans!!!

novanora
07-12-2004, 03:09 PM
:lol: i am looking forward to that party :lol: maybe this September Heniken Open? ;)
i really hope seb can come to Shanghai next year!!
anyway, nice to meet u, bix!!

novanora
07-12-2004, 03:16 PM
welcome Nova!!! How come there are so many people from Shanghai and I am the only HKer... so unfair!!! Anyways... I am glad to meet other Seb fans!!!

You can come to Shanghai maybe next year!! :wavey: we welcome you here forever!!

Marine
07-12-2004, 03:49 PM
Glad to see Seb has a chinese fan club now... :)

faraway
07-13-2004, 08:07 AM
hehe, it's so hot here :)

zyim333
07-13-2004, 08:20 AM
lol...china has the largest population. perhaps the team of seb's fans will be the largest owing to the fact so much chinese turn to support our hero.

sphaerena
07-17-2004, 08:42 PM
Yes I remark that many fans of seb are chinese, it's good to see he has fans around the world! :D I hope too seb go to shangai the next year... :D

landoud
07-18-2004, 12:28 PM
i loved these pics alot

Marine
07-20-2004, 07:53 PM
Little parenthese in french, sorry girls...

Dis-donc Sphaerena, je suis tombée presque par hazard sur ton skyblog (via le forum d'arnaud) et ja savais pas que tu avais rencontré Paulo à maison laffite et fais une photo avec lui...wahooooo vous etes trop bien dessus, et qu'est-ce qu'il est mimi avec son petit blouson en jean !!! Je suis pas curieuse, juste un peu, mais si tu pouvais me raconter ta rencontre, ce qu'il a dit etc...ça serait cool !!!! (ailleurs qu'ici évidemment parce que les filles vont péter un cable sinon...) lol
En tout cas t'es une petite chanceuse !!!!

spikeys_girl
07-25-2004, 02:41 PM
merci pour les photos. elles sont super :);)

tommy_girl
07-25-2004, 11:25 PM
hey faraway... :wavey: thank so much for the sites.. really cool! :)

i think i'll be adding seb soon on my signature.. :)

sphaerena
07-31-2004, 10:41 PM
Ok i answer you in a private message marine ; )
I'm sorry for answering here late, it's because i just come backfrom england ;)

Agassi Fan
10-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Great photos! :-)

Marine
11-01-2004, 09:13 AM
A link for pics of Seb, it's Winterdreams who posted them on the french musketeers thread. :D
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=874622&posted=1#post874622

Jogy
11-01-2004, 08:28 PM
Please comes back, Seb!! Tennis need you!!! :worship:

VERY BIG FRENCH player!

Hangdog
11-03-2004, 10:47 PM
Nostalgia about Sebastien... A couple of my photos from St. Petersburg, year 2003

grosjeanlol
11-12-2004, 04:44 PM
I made a website on tennis if you want to see but it's in french
http://grosjeanbest.skyblog.com/
Thx all to go there...

tommy_girl
11-13-2004, 04:38 PM
thanks!! :)

the more i visit 'the french musketeers' the more i get to know the french players and the more i get to like them... :D

Marine
11-13-2004, 04:40 PM
the more i visit 'the french musketeers' the more i get to know the french players and the more i get to like them... :D
awww cool :)

Marine
11-13-2004, 08:06 PM
Thanls grosjeanlol for the link, j'avais pas lu l'article sur Seb, j'avais aucune nouvelles donc je suis un peu rassurée (tu l'as lu ds l'equipe ?)

I summarize the article I found in her site.

According to Seb's agent, Seb has become to work again physically at the beginning of october, works on the court since the last week, and might play again on the 3rd january (in adelaide, doha or chennai). There were rumors about his couple, but according to her agent it was false, all is ok with his family, he searches a coach, and davis cup is in his program for 2005.

I hope all is in this article is true.

xuzizhen
11-14-2004, 07:02 AM
thx Marine!

sphaerena
11-16-2004, 06:36 AM
On one hand, i think if he really has problems in his family he wouldn't tell us any thing :p
Seb miss me.....it's so long to wait still 1 month 1/5 to see him again on a court.... :'(

Agassi Fan
12-19-2004, 12:56 PM
Nostalgia about Sebastien... A couple of my photos from St. Petersburg, year 2003

Good pics.

Gigan
01-22-2006, 11:03 PM
Thanks sphaerena :worship:

Unfortunately it is in chinese :sad: But you might be interested in this post:
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/NewsDetail.asp?GroupName=%CC%F9%CD%BC&dp=30&lp=3&id=102076
this post is a collection of seb's photo. Of course, none was taken by me. My friends and me collected them all from the internet, many are from MTF :p ,including your pictures ;)

and this is for Nono, maybe you are also interested?
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/NewsDetail.asp?GroupName=%CC%F9%CD%BC&dp=30&lp=3&id=102278

and this post includes many links to others' photo collection:
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/NewsDetail.asp?GroupName=%CC%F9%CD%BC&dp=30&lp=1&id=81400

and this is the entry of the BBS, but maybe unuseful to you:
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/

enjoy them! :)

Hi faraway!
I found http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/ address that was related Agassi myself too.
Now i like to have on David Nalbandian. It is chinese, and i cannot find something on David Nalbandian...

Can you give me good address?

Gigan
01-22-2006, 11:06 PM
it looks that faraway does not post anymore...
may be some other chinese friends could help?

xuzizhen
01-23-2006, 11:01 AM
yes i can help u!there‘s a board for David and u can find all (pics,interviews)about him:

http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/list.asp?GroupName=%C4%C9%B6%FB%B0%E0%B5%CF%B0%B2% D7%A8%B0%E6

2006 pics :
http://www.tennis.com.cn/bbs/NewsDetail.asp?GroupName=%C4%C9%B6%FB%B0%E0%B5%CF% B0%B2%D7%A8%B0%E6&dp=30&lp=1&id=1966044