coria 1999 roland garros junior final - tape? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

coria 1999 roland garros junior final - tape?

daze11
06-27-2004, 03:12 AM
ok, so we have all seen the adorable pix of guille with nalbandian after winning the 1999 french open junior title. to quote a website on the subject, "Then he kicked Davids ass in the 1999 Roland Garros Junior finals." :lol: BUT, the question is, does anyone have a tape floating around out there of this match? did they televise it in argentina? it may go down as the most charming treasure of el mago's early career if anyone has it. let me know! it would certainly be a more pleasing viewing experience than watching poor willy damage his leg in this year's heartbreaking final with ugly fate taking away the opportunity he had earned all year long to get that French crown.

gina_
06-27-2004, 03:22 AM
I still believe he will one day take the French crown. Maybe not next year or even the year after that...but it will come someday.

I think I'll cry.

daze11
06-27-2004, 03:29 AM
I still believe he will one day take the French crown. Maybe not next year or even the year after that...but it will come someday.

I think I'll cry.
sure he will; ferrero had the same progression as guille. first made the sf , then the f, then he won it! chris evert won it 7 times; guille could win at least 3. but that's hopeful thinking with all the injuries in todays game...especially little willie (no pun intended...) :lol:

ah, i'm sure he is a magician on all fronts! :devil: :worship:

gina_
06-27-2004, 03:52 AM
lmaoo!! tsktsk.

Guille's Girl
06-27-2004, 05:56 PM
to quote a website on the subject, "Then he kicked Davids ass in the 1999 Roland Garros Junior finals."
:haha: Yeah that's my website :bounce: I forgot I put that there :o

NOTE: IN THE PIC YOU POSTED, GUILLE HAS HIS LEFT EAR PEIRCED.
Heh, bet ya didn't know that ;)

tousledbaby
06-27-2004, 06:18 PM
No I didn't know that. That's great....but for some reason he just put it away

Guille's Girl
06-27-2004, 06:22 PM
Yeah I guess he figured it was stupid :haha: Ok I'll post this somewhere else cuz it's off topic.

Jazzy
06-28-2004, 05:24 AM
lmao!! :haha: - wat the hell r u talking about!

kandykane
06-28-2004, 10:52 AM
this is funny, i don't get what you are saying, that's why it's funny, huh?

Micca
06-28-2004, 11:36 AM
:haha: Yeah that's my website :bounce: I forgot I put that there :o

NOTE: IN THE PIC YOU POSTED, GUILLE HAS HIS LEFT EAR PEIRCED.
Heh, bet ya didn't know that ;)

His left ear is pierced?? can't see it...Gotta find a larger pic to see it...:p

Micca
06-28-2004, 11:45 AM
Yep! Found one! In my own collection! ;) I had to make it smaller because AGAIN it was too big :(
Here it is:

Micca
06-28-2004, 11:46 AM
And YES! You see that his left ear is pierced! Sorry I looked at the right one ;) Cause I thought that was left :p But in the smaller pic you cant see it! Hope you'll can see it on THIS pic! ;)

daze11
06-28-2004, 02:47 PM
even funnier is that you can see he RAGGED nalbandian in that final!! he looks like someone hit him with a truck...the el mago express! (poor guy...)