NBA-Tuesday 1st April!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

NBA-Tuesday 1st April!!!!

sports freak
04-01-2008, 10:42 AM
April fools day,alot of nice matches!!

60 units on Orlando Magic +1.5pts over New/orlean Hornets -Gimme some MAGIC :)

60 units on Boston Celtics -7.5pts over Chicago Bulls - Going with the $$$ train!!

Good luck!!

its.like.that
04-01-2008, 03:36 PM
NOH v ORL - under 208.5

HOU -2.5 @ SAC

SAS x BOS x DET @ 2.22

Sheva
04-01-2008, 06:52 PM
Can anyone tell me what the reason is of the sudden line move from Denver -5 to -7.5?

Any injuries? If not i will be on Phoenix again to cover +7.5. Maybe even the ML. I know often those home and home games are split. But Phoenix showed the mental toughness yesterday. Denver showed that they can shoot well individualy but as it comes to mental stamina Phoenix definitely got the edge in my opinion. They are much more a team. Of course there will be a revenge factor and Denver fighting for the eight spot. But Phoenix really took a hit yesterday being up 21. I don't think they will recover from it and i expect Nash to take control early on and when crunch time comes i favor Phoenix to take this home. So maybe i even put a few dimes on the SU victory.

Other plays for today:

NO SU @ 1.90 (1)
Minnesota to cover +8.5 vs Detroit @ 1.85 (1 1/3)

And if no injuries i will also play probably play the same amount on Phoenix to cover and a small play on the SU victory.

Also be careful with Sacto guys. I think they will beat Houston tonight. The Arco Arena is a tough place to go and Houston are having some letdowns off late.

GL all!

bad gambler
04-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Nope no injuries it's just a case of the linemakers overcompensating for the home and home theory where you back the team that failed to cover in the first leg.

bad gambler
04-01-2008, 08:33 PM
OVER 208.5 Magic v Hornets

T/Wolves to cover +7.5 v Pistons

Spurs to cover -8.5 v Warriors

gl

Sheva
04-01-2008, 08:42 PM
Okay i did pull the trigger:

Phoenix to cover +7.5 vs the Nuggets @ 1.92 (1 1/3)

and

Phoenix SU @ 3.7 (1/3)

SwiSha
04-01-2008, 09:00 PM
Suns Nuggets yesterday was probably one of the best games this year, incredible

cant imagine what they got left in the tank for tonight

bad gambler
04-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Adding

Magic to beat Hornets - $2.05

Nets to beat 76ers - $2.15

UNDER 237.5 Nuggets v Suns

Bulls to cover +7.5 v Celtics

gl

SwiSha
04-01-2008, 09:40 PM
are u on every game BG :lol:

BOL buddy

Sheva
04-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Suns Nuggets yesterday was probably one of the best games this year, incredible

cant imagine what they got left in the tank for tonight

You are right! Very good game to watch! Suns really pushed hard in the second half! Those threepointers in a row! Amazing stuff..i think you should factor in that second half. If you saw the look on Karl's face during the fourth period you saw powerlessness all over it. Denver can't fight back when they are on the ropes against a more mental stable team like Suns, Lakers and Spurs.

SwiSha
04-01-2008, 09:58 PM
You are right! Very good game to watch! Suns really pushed hard in the second half! Those threepointers in a row! Amazing stuff..i think you should factor in that second half. If you saw the look on Karl's face during the fourth period you saw powerlessness all over it. Denver can't fight back when they are on the ropes against a more mental stable team like Suns, Lakers and Spurs.

yes u got a good point here plus the Nuggets are a 1 dimensional offensive team, all they do is play 1 and 1, they certainly have the players for it with AI and Melo but once the Suns got adjusted to that, Nuggets ran into a wall offensively

Stoudemire and Nash were terrific but lets face it Nuggets are terrible in defense

Sheva
04-01-2008, 10:13 PM
yes u got a good point here plus the Nuggets are a 1 dimensional offensive team, all they do is play 1 and 1, they certainly have the players for it with AI and Melo but once the Suns got adjusted to that, Nuggets ran into a wall offensively

Stoudemire and Nash were terrific but lets face it Nuggets are terrible in defense

Suns aren't much better but they did get some stops when they needed two in the second half. All the Nuggets do is as i also stated earlier is play one-on-one. If they are on, they can ride the flow and win matches easily but if they face more resistence then there isn't a single player on the team which can change the pace of the game and they are not able to play team defense. On the other side you got Steve Nash, which is able to turn on the heat. You saw yesterday after he got hit by Carter, he turned up the intensity and the heat and Suns rolled over Nuggets.

But different ballgame tonight. But i don't think the odds are the right reflection of this match-up!

bad gambler
04-01-2008, 11:09 PM

BOL buddy

I've been in a real slump with the NBA and yesterday's loss with the Nuggets when they couldn't even cover 5.5 after leading by so many HT highlighted that

So I am going to blast my way out if it :devil:

bad gambler
04-01-2008, 11:10 PM
Nuggets and Warriors have always been a poor man's Suns team ever since Nash moved to the Suns a few years ago.

Warriors may have the best PPG average this season but the Suns are still the kings when it comes to uptempo basketball

SwiSha
04-01-2008, 11:11 PM
I've been in a real slump with the NBA and yesterday's loss with the Nuggets when they couldn't even cover 5.5 after leading by so many HT highlighted that

So I am going to blast my way out if it :devil:

tough to cap these days i feel u on that, anyway lets hope for a good night my friend

sports freak
04-01-2008, 11:11 PM

BOL buddy

BG is in for a big nite,a beer in one hand and a handful of games to view!cannot ask more then that,unfortunately some of us have to work :)

bad gambler
04-01-2008, 11:12 PM
^ forgot to add I took the day off work as well. So what better than to follow all the games at once :p

fisherking
04-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Warriors ml

SwiSha
04-01-2008, 11:16 PM
BG is in for a big nite,a beer in one hand and a handful of games to view!cannot ask more then that,unfortunately some of us have to work :)

i keep forgetting the time difference :p

Sheva
04-01-2008, 11:18 PM
^ forgot to add I took the day off work as well. So what better than to follow all the games at once :p

Nice:)

You seem to oppose me quite a lot of late:p Keep on going;)

No, i like your plays for today. I see Nets winning and Spurs should cover also. They are not the kind of team the Don and his team will match up well with at the moment. I find it hard though to say if they will win by 5 or 15. Only mistake you made is going against the Hornets:p No, Magic won their first encounter this year but that was against a Paul-less Hornets. I expect a close game but i think Hornets have more capabilities to excel comes crunch time..

GL :wavey:

sports freak
04-01-2008, 11:22 PM
i keep forgetting the time difference :p

Yep its like we live in 2 worlds :) Good luck Swisha today m8,catcha later off to work :sad:

Gamblore
04-01-2008, 11:29 PM
Nuggets v Suns OVER 236

gl

betowiec
04-02-2008, 01:11 AM
minny @2.25

its.like.that
04-02-2008, 01:30 AM
adding

SAS v GSW - over 207

DEN v PHO - under 236.5

Sheva
04-02-2008, 01:54 AM
Hornets may be happy being only down by one..mainly due to the red hot Lewis sitting out the most of the third..Paul and West are playing terrible!

Sheva
04-02-2008, 02:32 AM
NO pulled it off! Not deserved in my opinion but a win is a win!

Tough one to take Prabu..

Nitefaery
04-02-2008, 03:14 AM
Nobodys tired yet..fuggit 2H Suns/Nugs O117

betowiec
04-02-2008, 03:47 AM
minny @2.25

lost

its.like.that
04-02-2008, 03:54 AM
NOH v ORL - under 208.5

SAS x BOS x DET @ 2.22

SAS v GSW - over 207

win, win and win.

its.like.that
04-02-2008, 03:54 AM
OVER 208.5 Magic v Hornets

Typical mug's play.

:o

betowiec
04-02-2008, 04:12 AM
rockets to cover -2 @2.02

Sheva
04-02-2008, 04:40 AM
Can anyone tell me what the reason is of the sudden line move from Denver -5 to -7.5?

Any injuries? If not i will be on Phoenix again to cover +7.5. Maybe even the ML. I know often those home and home games are split. But Phoenix showed the mental toughness yesterday. Denver showed that they can shoot well individualy but as it comes to mental stamina Phoenix definitely got the edge in my opinion. They are much more a team. Of course there will be a revenge factor and Denver fighting for the eight spot. But Phoenix really took a hit yesterday being up 21. I don't think they will recover from it and i expect Nash to take control early on and when crunch time comes i favor Phoenix to take this home. So maybe i even put a few dimes on the SU victory.

Other plays for today:

NO SU @ 1.90 (1)
Minnesota to cover +8.5 vs Detroit @ 1.85 (1 1/3)

And if no injuries i will also play probably play the same amount on Phoenix to cover and a small play on the SU victory.

Also be careful with Sacto guys. I think they will beat Houston tonight. The Arco Arena is a tough place to go and Houston are having some letdowns off late.

GL all!

Okay i did pull the trigger:

Phoenix to cover +7.5 vs the Nuggets @ 1.92 (1 1/3)

and

Phoenix SU @ 3.7 (1/3)

WIN
WIN

WIN
LOSS

Too bad Phoenix couldn't put it away coming from behind the second time. Still a great night!

betowiec
04-02-2008, 05:35 AM
rockets to cover -2 @2.02

push

happy928
04-02-2008, 05:38 AM
WTF....Rocks lost by 1?

fugg....got moosed again.