Does Roddick Ever Just SHUT UP? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Does Roddick Ever Just SHUT UP?

Perfection
03-30-2008, 10:47 AM
Every time I glance over at one of his matches, he is always TALKING. Just running his mouth like a skipping vinyl. I'm sorry. He drives me insane. I have never had so much disdain for a person I didn't know.

I know this is probably the 1,000th thread on it, but I just had to release this.

Maybe if he went through some tough shit like James Blake went through, he wouldn't be such a jerk.

elessar
03-30-2008, 11:01 AM
great sig :worship:

General Suburbia
03-30-2008, 11:40 AM
Make him your bitch. Show him who's boss.

Deshna
03-30-2008, 11:56 AM
if you don't like to see him talking, just don't watch his matches. what's problem :lol:

ilovemarat
03-30-2008, 12:05 PM
Every time I glance over at one of his matches, he is always TALKING. Just running his mouth like a skipping vinyl. I'm sorry. He drives me insane. I have never had so much disdain for a person I didn't know.

I know this is probably the 1,000th thread on it, but I just had to release this.

Maybe if he went through some tough shit like James Blake went through, he wouldn't be such a jerk.

So true. :lol: :rolleyes: :haha:

Doggy
03-30-2008, 12:26 PM
"white people act like they own everything"

H

Adler
03-30-2008, 12:32 PM
Murray was a hell of a talker in his days, just like Haas. These were brilliant ones

dylan24
03-30-2008, 01:56 PM
i like how roddick acts. its different.

Jimnik
03-30-2008, 02:18 PM
Oh, look who's back. :rolleyes:

dylan24
03-30-2008, 04:10 PM
i want roddick to go nuts one day and beat up his opponent.
that would be cool.
as long as its not fed.

maybe duck can give coke fiend sexy a beatdown.
i'm sure vaidisova fans would like that

leng jai
03-30-2008, 04:22 PM
i want roddick to go nuts one day and beat up his opponent.
that would be cool.
as long as its not fed.

maybe duck can give coke fiend sexy a beatdown.
i'm sure vaidisova fans would like that

The duck is a loudmouth weakling. Olly Rochus would thump him.

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 04:31 PM
The duck is a loudmouth weakling. Olly Rochus would thump him.

Victor had him on the ropes yesterday. just could not capitalize.

JimmyV
03-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Stalin wasn't bad in his day either, he had surprisingly good hands for a stocky guy.

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 04:48 PM
Stalin wasn't bad in his day either, he had surprisingly good hands for a stocky guy.

well hell. Aristotle had a pretty good drop volley.

JimmyV
03-30-2008, 05:11 PM
Aristotle was overrated. His drop shot may have been nice but he relied on it way too much. Socrates had way more game, his point construction was amazing. The game was way better than, way less mindless ballbashers.

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 05:17 PM
Aristotle was overrated. His drop shot may have been nice but he relied on it way too much. Socrates had way more game, his point construction was amazing. The game was way better than, way less mindless ballbashers.

exactly right and so true JimmyV.

by the way, i hear that Archimedes took advantage of massive leverage on his groundsrokes.

and Galileo simply could see the ball earlier than anybody around in his day. just like Agassi but only better.

~*BGT*~
03-30-2008, 05:23 PM
I hear Zeus once hit an ace so hard it penetrated through the court and created the Underworld for Hades.

cobalt60
03-30-2008, 05:24 PM
I hear Zeus once hit an ace so hard it penetrated through the court and created the Underworld for Hades.

:rolls: Keep it up guys :yeah: Love when threads are derailed in such good fun :p

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 05:33 PM

so true.

i hear that Darius (521-485 bc) was a dangerous and intimidating all surface monster. it is no exaggeration to claim that his genious lay primarily in his ability to instill total fear in his adversaries. so feared was he that he never had to play a match. nobody ever showed up to face him.

Metis
03-30-2008, 05:40 PM
so true.

i hear that Darius (521-485 bc) was a dangerous and intimidating all surface monster. it is no exaggeration to claim that his genious lay primarily in his ability to instill total fear in his adversaries. so feared was he that he never had to play a match. nobody ever showed up to face him.

:rolleyes: You heard wrong. Darius was an overrated mug that was regularly schooled by the Greeks...

:rolls:

Metis
03-30-2008, 05:43 PM
The best thing about Socrates' method is that he played in a way that caused you to beat yourself. :bowdown:

:haha: :hatoff:

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 05:45 PM
:rolleyes: You heard wrong. Darius was an overrated mug that was regularly schooled by the Greeks...

:rolls:
Greeks were too busy playing with little boys. for that reason, they never got around to playing much tennis.

they figured that if the idea was to play with little balls then the little boys would do just as well but with much less running.

cobalt60
03-30-2008, 05:46 PM
The best thing about Socrates' method is that he played in a way that caused you to beat yourself. :bowdown:

:spit:

Sjengster
03-30-2008, 05:46 PM
Nietzsche exposed the heyday of the Greek philosophers as a mug era.

Sjengster
03-30-2008, 05:55 PM
Dostoyevsky always loved the sticky red dirt that appears in the spring.

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 06:03 PM
Rasputin often just tried to heal his opponents in the middle of the damn match.

Sjengster
03-30-2008, 06:07 PM
Camus never felt he was part of the tennis establishment.

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 06:08 PM
Did he choke on a banana?

could have choked on the balls too.

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 06:09 PM
Alcibiades was always getting into trouble for crossing over the net to his opponent's side during play. And when the ball wasn't in play...well, that never happened, as Alcibiades' balls were always in play.

:rolls: I couldn't stay away.

Metis
03-30-2008, 06:12 PM
Athene :hug: :banana: :lol:

Machiavelli was the Djokovic of his era. :p

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 06:16 PM
Alcibiades was always getting into trouble for crossing over the net to his opponent's side during play. And when the ball wasn't in play...well, that never happened, as Alcibiades' balls were always in play.

:rolls: I couldn't stay away.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

hra87
03-30-2008, 06:22 PM
Kant synthesized the reasoned point-construction of baseline tennis with the sensual touch of serve and volley. He categorically had the best all-court game in history...absolutely sublime.

Sjengster
03-30-2008, 06:27 PM
Heidegger could have been one of the greats if he hadn't spent so many changeovers idly chatting with the umpire.

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 06:28 PM
Heraclitus couldn't win two matches in a row. In his post-match press conferences, he explained, "You can't step onto the same court twice."

hra87
03-30-2008, 06:29 PM
Schopenhauer felt he would have been #1 in any other era, but he was up against the GOAT Hegel.

hra87
03-30-2008, 06:33 PM
Zeno could have been one of the greats if he was a little more fit, but he just couldn't chase down the balls. He got halfway there and collapsed from exhaustion.

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 06:39 PM
Augustine threw tantrums on the court in his early career, but the next thing you knew he was being criticized for his inhuman self-restraint.

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 06:45 PM
Kant synthesized the reasoned point-construction of baseline tennis with the sensual touch of serve and volley. He categorically had the best all-court game in history...absolutely sublime.

that was good. i am laughing my ass off.

Okonsky
03-30-2008, 06:53 PM
i like how roddick acts. its different.

Course.

Sjengster
03-30-2008, 06:54 PM
Schopenhauer felt he would have been #1 in any other era, but he was up against the GOAT Hegel.

Salieri felt much the same.

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 06:57 PM

history books tell us that Tutankhamun often just buried his opponents alive along with their racquets, tennis bags, and their managers right after the match. this happened when he lost.

Metis
03-30-2008, 07:02 PM
Hephaestus (Vulcan) was the Stepanek of the tennis gods; the ugliest of all but he still got Aphrodite in the sack :p

hra87
03-30-2008, 07:11 PM
The best thus far:

Dostoyevsky always loved the sticky red dirt that appears in the spring.

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 07:24 PM
Aquinas's press conferences were always a nightmare.

Q You'll play the winner of tonight's match. Who do you think is the favorite?

A Objection 1: It would seem that Aristotle is favored over Plato. For whatever is highest in the rankings must be predicated of the greatest odds to win. But the highest in the rankings, which are updated weekly, pertains to the favorite.

Objection 2: Moreover, Scripture says, "The race is not always to the swift." But it belongs to Plato to be swift.

Objection 3: Furthermore, Dionysius says in On the Divine Favorites, "For the being of the Most High, being beyond Being, which is what is, can only be denied, as of the serve-and-volley that surpasses even the most excellent conception." But the principle of Aristotle's game is serve-and-volley, and where the effect is found, there must the principle be posited.

On the contrary is the opinion of Saint Augustine, who says, "I did wander long among vain fancies, thinking that thou wert as the GOAT that winneth all things, and that the clay court was a grimy blot on thy pure game."

I answer that, 'favorite' can be said in two ways. In one way, favorite is the material principle of wins as such. But we have already shown that there is no material principle in tennis. Therefore, tennis is not made of number of wins. But in another way, 'favorite' is said of whatever is highest in the order of efficient causes directed towards head-to-head secundum quid by an order that is less than formal with respect to the finality of an end, simply as such, without respect of quiddity in potentiality to the sensitive appetite. And in this sense all men say that Plato is the favorite, and that in the highest degree, as is plain from the definition.

Reply Obj. 1: Aristotle is not the highest in the genus of favorites, as the Aristards heretically maintain, but only in the genus of ranking, which is related to tennis in the way that principles of natural reason are related to the eternal law, as the Psalmist says, "How shall a young man predict a match? By observing the head-to-head."

Reply Obj. 2: Scripture also says, "I will elevate the humble and cast down the proud." But higher ranking is an efficient cause of pride, and not of humility. Therefore, Aristotle is not the favorite.

Reply Obj. 3: In this place Dionysius understands 'pigeon' in accordance with the way of head-to-head, so that it implies only the lack of such wins as are inconsistent with domination, as shortness of duration and irritation to the fans.

Corey Feldman
03-30-2008, 07:32 PM
Great stuff OP :lol::worship:

and the answer you are looking for is: NO.

Fee
03-30-2008, 07:37 PM
Holy shit, this is the funniest thread we've had here in a loooooong time. Thanks everyone. :)

To the OP, no Andy never shuts up and he never sits still. He's kind of hyper and fidgety, in case you hadn't noticed. Last week's match with Haas at IW was one of the chattiest matches ever because Haas never shuts up either.

hra87
03-30-2008, 07:40 PM
Aquinas's press conferences were always a nightmare.

Q You'll play the winner of tonight's match. Who do you think is the favorite?

A Objection 1: It would seem that Aristotle is favored over Plato. For whatever is highest in the rankings must be predicated of the greatest odds to win. But the highest in the rankings, which are updated weekly, pertains to the favorite.

Objection 2: Moreover, Scripture says, "The race is not always to the swift." But it belongs to Plato to be swift.

Objection 3: Furthermore, Dionysius says in On the Divine Favorites, "For the being of the Most High, being beyond Being, which is what is, can only be denied, as of the serve-and-volley that surpasses even the most excellent conception." But the principle of Aristotle's game is serve-and-volley, and where the effect is found, there must the principle be posited.

On the contrary is the opinion of Saint Augustine, who says, "I did wander long among vain fancies, thinking that thou wert as the GOAT that winneth all things, and that the clay court was a grimy blot on thy pure game."

I answer that, 'favorite' can be said in two ways. In one way, favorite is the material principle of wins as such. But we have already shown that there is no material principle in tennis. Therefore, tennis is not made of number of wins. But in another way, 'favorite' is said of whatever is highest in the order of efficient causes directed towards head-to-head secundum quid by an order that is less than formal with respect to the finality of an end, simply as such, without respect of quiddity in potentiality to the sensitive appetite. And in this sense all men say that Plato is the favorite, and that in the highest degree, as is plain from the definition.

Reply Obj. 1: Aristotle is not the highest in the genus of favorites, as the Aristards heretically maintain, but only in the genus of ranking, which is related to tennis in the way that principles of natural reason are related to the eternal law, as the Psalmist says, "How shall a young man predict a match? By observing the head-to-head."

Reply Obj. 2: Scripture also says, "I will elevate the humble and cast down the proud." But higher ranking is an efficient cause of pride, and not of humility. Therefore, Aristotle is not the favorite.

Reply Obj. 3: In this place Dionysius understands 'pigeon' in accordance with the way of head-to-head, so that it implies only the lack of such wins as are inconsistent with domination, as shortness of duration and irritation to the fans.

Not as bad as Kierkegaard's:

Question: How do you think Roger Federer fits in among the greats?

Answer: Federer is the greatest. But what is the greatest? The greatest is the GOAT. But what is the GOAT? The GOAT is a relation, which relates itself to its own self, or it is that in the relation which accounts for it that the relation relates itself to its own self; the GOAT is not the relation but consists in the fact that the relation relates itself to its own self. Federer is a synthesis of the infinite and the finite, of the temporal and the eternal, or freedom and necessity, in short, he is a synthesis. A synthesis is a relation between two factors. So regarded, Federer is not yet the GOAT.

jagan
03-30-2008, 07:42 PM
I don't see whats the problem. You got to let it out than keep it inside. I think he is way better than some of the player who literally shoult. Drives you insane, may be you are!

cobalt60
03-30-2008, 07:45 PM
I don't see whats the problem. You got to let it out than keep it inside. I think he is way better than some of the player who literally shoult. Drives you insane, may be you are!

That's what Freud was trying to tell us for years :sad:

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 07:49 PM
Freud discovered that all the WTA players secretly wanted to play on the ATP tour.

dkw
03-30-2008, 07:49 PM
"white people act like they own everything"

H

Que :confused:

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Holy shit, this is the funniest thread we've had here in a loooooong time. Thanks everyone. :)

To the OP, no Andy never shuts up and he never sits still. He's kind of hyper and fidgety, in case you hadn't noticed. Last week's match with Haas at IW was one of the chattiest matches ever because Haas never shuts up either.

i am just brushing up on my history:

I see that Atilla the Hun once faced an opponent who bounced the ball 679 times when facing a critical break point. Atilla personally beheaded his opponent on the spot.

so now we know where Djokovic got his idea of endless ball dribbling on critical points.

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 07:51 PM
Augustine Calleri? :bolt:

(Major :yeah: to your Aquinas, by the way. :bowdown: )
:lol:

:worship: to your Socrates--you brought me out of retirement!

Beat
03-30-2008, 07:59 PM
wow, an intellectual and funny thread on MTF? i think i've died and gone to heaven.

Just running his mouth like a skipping vinyl.

:lol: how very true.

Fee
03-30-2008, 08:03 PM

I thought that was Jung.

Shout, shout, let it all out....

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 08:03 PM
So the question shouldn't be: "Is Gasquet homosexual?" but instead "Is Gasquet in love with his overbearing mother?"
Several well-known players were noted for having women coaches, among them Boethius and Dante, while many others were opposed to the idea of women in tennis at all. :sad:

i am just brushing up on my history:

I see that Atilla the Hun once faced an opponent who bounced the ball 679 times when facing a critical break point. Atilla personally beheaded his opponent on the spot.

so now we know where Djokovic got his idea of endless ball dribbling on critical points.
Brushing up on mine, I see that Mulan won Wimbledon as a wildcard.

Tertullian predicted the parallel universe early: "Credo quia absurdum" (I believe it because it is absurd).

cobalt60
03-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Captain Kirk wants to take the entire WTA,ATP and MTF where no man has boldly gone before whereas Mr Spock feels the game known as tennis is the most illogical worthless game he has ever watched.
I on the other hand make no Bones about it but would gladly let Gene Rodenberry take over the whole damn game from Mr Disney since his franchises have done so much better.
And if anyone would like to beam me out of this thread I will now take leave :silly:

Metis
03-30-2008, 08:06 PM

good way to not let this thread get off the off topic :lol:

So the question shouldn't be: "Is Gasquet homosexual?" but instead "Is Gasquet in love with his overbearing mother?"

:lol: or: should Gasquet's father hire a bodyguard?

cobalt60
03-30-2008, 08:06 PM
Several well-known players were noted for having women coaches, among them Boethius and Dante, while many others were opposed to the idea of women in tennis at all. :sad:

Tertullian predicted the parallel universe early: "Credo quia absurdum" (I believe it because it is absurd).

My favorite terms in one sentence :hearts:

cobalt60
03-30-2008, 08:07 PM
I thought that was Jung.

Shout, shout, let it all out....

You're most likely right. Just a slip of the keyboard. Afterall anyone who gives mothers a bad name should never be mentioned :armed:

*Ljubica*
03-30-2008, 08:09 PM
LOL - this thread has really made me smile :) Thanks all.

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Did she play with an Eastern grip?
Yeah, she bought them from the same place Genghis Khan did many moons later.

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 08:16 PM

check this out:

Professor Gertrude Himmelslut Fucksalott--a famed German professor of ancient civilizations and an incurable slut--has postulized that Cro Magnon Man had the most one dimensional game in all of history:

the professor says that the Cro Magnon Man often would just sit on the court refuse to hit anything that was not a forehand. and that is only if the ball came to him.

dkw
03-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Mods - please move this thread to the "Blast from the past" forum.

Thanks!

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 08:19 PM
Mods - please move this thread to the "Blast from the past" forum.

Thanks!

dont tell mods what to do. we control the mods now. mods may be turning in their badges by evening.

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 08:19 PM
The store must have improved their grips by the time he stopped by to do some shopping, considering the power of his grip was felt throughout all of Eurasia. :eek:

Are they still in business? I'd like to buy some of these grips.
Well, of course, they had almost a thousand years! Of course, there were always a nostalgic few who complained about the changed modern technology and how it led to big power games, and longed for a return to the old ways.

The last record of them is in Marco Polo's descriptions of his journeys, but unfortunately no one believed him. :sad:

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 08:25 PM
Didn't M. Polo bring back knowledge of the infamous "spaghetti string" racquet? :eek:
Yes, but the Chinese only used it in exhibition matches, all for fun and games; it was those Europeans who adapted the new technology for use in real battles. :mad:

hra87
03-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Didn't M. Polo bring back knowledge of the infamous "spaghetti string" racquet? :eek:

:worship: Needs to be added to best of thread list.

dkw
03-30-2008, 08:47 PM
dont tell mods what to do. we control the mods now. mods may be turning in their badges by evening.
Whatever! This thread is so retarded. Everyone knows the rules of the modern game were established at the court of Henry VIII.

In between his womanizing he’d pop out for a hit ever so often. His harem, beautiful, bored and unsatisfied eventually formed the WTA blah, blah, blah.

Wasn’t there a thread on this nonsense before, I’m too lazy to search…

atheneglaukopis
03-30-2008, 08:49 PM
Whatever! This thread is so retarded. Everyone knows the rules of the modern game were established at the court of Henry VIII.

In between his womanizing he’d pop out for a hit ever so often. His harem, beautiful, bored and unsatisfied eventually formed the WTA blah, blah, blah.
Yes, they and they had a tendency to lose their heads under pressure and suffer from meltdowns, which explains the quality of women's tennis. :eek: :tape:

Justine = Anne of Cleves?

Fee
03-30-2008, 08:52 PM

What a party pooper you are. Who peed in your Cheerios today, and why take it out on us?

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 08:59 PM

negative. evidence is painfully clear that the first tennis match was played by the Australopithecus Man. it is believed that the first Australopithecines used clubs instead of racquets and generally just clubbed each other to death. the net was torn off after the 3rd point.

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 09:01 PM
What a party pooper you are. Who peed in your Cheerios today, and why take it out on us?

dont worry. we will peeeeeeeeeeeeeee on him soon enough unless he lives by the rules of this thread.

osalsyst
03-30-2008, 09:03 PM
:topic:

This is extremely off topic but I just noticed on the SB that Roddick is playing doubles with Melzer.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

cobalt60
03-30-2008, 09:21 PM
YES. Though Justine is about 1,978,490 times sexier. :hearts:

http://www.thegreatlodgeexperience.com/images/anne_cleves_2.jpghttp://www.tennis.com/uploadedImages/Backcourt/General/2007_08_14_Henin_article.jpg

Same chest. And don't tell me that clothes make the woman.

Metis
03-30-2008, 09:22 PM

I am surprised nobody has mentioned the tennis genius that Isaac Newton was. He would have been the unquestionable GOAT, only he was too busy observing the trajectory of the falling balls to hit his strokes in time... (FYI it wasn't an apple that fell on his head)

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 09:22 PM
YES. Though Justine is about 1,978,490 times sexier. :hearts:

http://www.thegreatlodgeexperience.com/images/anne_cleves_2.jpghttp://www.tennis.com/uploadedImages/Backcourt/General/2007_08_14_Henin_article.jpg

i have seen ruptured hyenas that were more attractive than Justine.

Merton
03-30-2008, 11:24 PM
Best thread ever :worship: :worship:

Yes, they and they had a tendency to lose their heads under pressure and suffer from meltdowns, which explains the quality of women's tennis. :eek: :tape:

Justine = Anne of Cleves?

No. Depending on whether you are a fan or a detractor, somewhere between Elizabeth I and Bloody Mary.

I am surprised nobody has mentioned the tennis genius that Isaac Newton was. He would have been the unquestionable GOAT, only he was too busy observing the trajectory of the falling balls to hit his strokes in time... (FYI it wasn't an apple that fell on his head)

Newton was overrated and had a huge bandwagon following. :D

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 11:34 PM

indeed. that near endless obsession with falling trajectories eventually put him in nut house.

Deboogle!.
03-30-2008, 11:36 PM
Best thread ever :worship: :worship:Indeed :haha: :bowdown:

But you guys are really missing something here. According to Mr. Roddick himself, the wonderful inspiration for all this brilliance, Albert Einstein is the only one worth talking about. He is the GOAT of the Intelligence Olympics. :worship:

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Indeed :haha: :bowdown:

But you guys are really missing something here. According to Mr. Roddick himself, the wonderful inspiration for all this brilliance, Albert Einstein is the only one worth talking about. He is the GOAT of the Intelligence Olympics. :worship:

Hi Deb. good to see you around.

Deboogle!.
03-30-2008, 11:37 PM
:wavey: likewise :)

Misterman
03-30-2008, 11:53 PM
He's a rich white boy of privilege. He never needed anything in his life and never suffered any traumatic incidences.

He's the true definition of arrogance, ego, and inflated sense of worth. In other words, he's a complete asshole.

Fee
03-31-2008, 12:21 AM
He's a rich white boy of privilege. He never needed anything in his life and never suffered any traumatic incidences.

He's the true definition of arrogance, ego, and inflated sense of worth. In other words, he's a complete asshole.

But enough about Socrates... how on earth did Plato spend 217 weeks at #1? Mug era?

Jade Fox
03-31-2008, 12:25 AM
Damn. I can't believe ya'll. You guys are forgetting the ultimate asshole: Freud! I mean, that punk blamed every loss he had on longing sexual feelings he had for his mother! Claims that having her in the crowds was too arousing. You want a mug, well then, there you go right there with Freud!:rolleyes:

Clay Death
03-31-2008, 12:27 AM
But enough about Socrates... how on earth did Plato spend 217 weeks at #1? Mug era?

it could have been a lot longer than 217 weeks. he couldnt get away from young boys.

Fee
03-31-2008, 12:29 AM
it could have been a lot longer than 217 weeks. he couldnt get away from young boys.

Now we know, Plato was the original tennis slasher. Mystery solved and we're all better for it.

Lee
03-31-2008, 12:39 AM
OH MY!!!!! :spit: :rolls: :haha: x349385093486084068548609809

dan_the_man1983
03-31-2008, 12:43 AM
if you don't like to see him talking, just don't watch his matches. what's problem :lol:
Exactly my thoughts.

moonfire098
03-31-2008, 12:45 AM
i like andy.. i mean im not one of those obsessive fans and hes not my favorite plyer but hes not untolerble to me... i mean there are many worse players out there... not on ability but their ignorant attitudes... idk thats what i think

Jade Fox
03-31-2008, 01:07 AM
Now we know, Plato was the original tennis slasher. Mystery solved and we're all better for it.

I bow to Plato! No way that man's a mug!:bowdown:

Fee
03-31-2008, 01:16 AM

I agree, he pwned Aristophanes.

jagan
03-31-2008, 01:26 AM

Like your sig! Teach me how u still handling with the pats!! Me stll stuck and not a clue how to recover!!!:confused:

Clay Death
03-31-2008, 02:58 AM
These hyenas must have been goddesses. :hearts:

negative. real, live, ruptured hyenas.

platinum
03-31-2008, 03:02 AM
No. LOL.

Action Jackson
03-31-2008, 05:31 AM
Quality thread.

Ingmar Bergman would be the perfect man to direct this motley of philosophical brilliance that has been produced.

HoistDaColors
03-31-2008, 05:51 AM
Quality thread.

Ingmar Bergman would be the perfect man to direct this motley of philosophical brilliance that has been produced.

Except Ingmar died last year. I think Almodovar would give it a feminine touch that would afterwards greatly enhance the insight of all MTF posters.

Action Jackson
03-31-2008, 05:52 AM
Except Ingmar died last year. I think Almodovar would give it a feminine touch that would afterwards greatly enhance the insight of all MTF posters.

If Pedro did that, he'd have to have a transvestite and a gay Spanish speaker which would mean alfonsojose would get a role.

Smash.
03-31-2008, 06:41 AM
Talking is the only thing Andy RoDick knows how to do on court.And he sucks at that too.

Clay Death
03-31-2008, 06:46 AM
Talking is the only Andy RoDick knows how to do on court.And he sucks at that too.

this is not about Andy anymore pal.

I see here in my history books that Napoleon is taking full credit for being the first counterpuncher ever in France. he said his height--or lack therof--left him no choice.

Action Jackson
07-01-2008, 07:52 AM
Got to admit Roddick did speak well after his loss to Tipsarevic, it was better than his break point conversion.

flower14
07-01-2008, 08:44 AM
It must be hard to curse on court when English is the only language you know. Unlike other players from europe, south america who can get away by cursing in thier own language and you never get bliped on TV because nobody else know what they are saying. Like in her last match I heard Dinara was using a lot of bad words in russian. I know marat talks to him self and yells "marat why is your serve so F****D up" etc in russian. BUT they all can get away. So if you are Roddick or murray..if you say bad word in English..thats not fun. cause everybody can read your lips.

Knightmace
07-01-2008, 09:51 AM
JimmyV nice sig.