Miami R2: Minar def. Chela 6-3, 5-7, 6-3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Miami R2: Minar def. Chela 6-3, 5-7, 6-3

osalsyst
03-29-2008, 05:50 PM
Bye bye Chela! He loses some big points here.

TMJordan
03-29-2008, 05:52 PM
:yeah:

Deathless Mortal
03-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Chela :haha:

Action Jackson
03-29-2008, 05:54 PM
osa, do you have 20 windows open with potential match result threads open at the one time. You're almost as bad as Voo with the TB obsession.

Minar, the legend who loses to King Oscar on a hardcourt, is in the 3rd round of a TMS, hahaha.

HeretiC
03-29-2008, 05:57 PM
I suspected something like this might happen, Chella is playing his worse tennis lately.

Tom Paulman
03-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Ivo :yeah:

Sad that he's just another Bye for Roddick.

TankingTheSet
03-29-2008, 05:59 PM
This is no surprise, Ivo Minar is a respectable player on hardcourts when he hits form (he reached an ATP final once). His loss to Hernandez in Australia was due to injury.

Action Jackson
03-29-2008, 06:01 PM
This is no surprise, Ivo Minar is a respectable player on hardcourts when he hits form (he reached an ATP final once). His loss to Hernandez in Australia was due to injury.

Since when has not being able to handle weather conditions an injury. I was there for the match with Hernandez and he was not injured at all.

Tom Paulman
03-29-2008, 06:05 PM
His loss to Oscar was a mental problem after the 2nd set tie-break, as he said himself. No injury.

PMK you seem to be a big fan of Oscar attending his matches :D

dijus
03-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Ivooooooooo :rocker2:

FedererBulgaria
03-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Chela :tape::timebomb:

TankingTheSet
03-29-2008, 06:13 PM
Since when has not being able to handle weather conditions an injury. I was there for the match with Hernandez and he was not injured at all.

Sorry, in informal circles there was a lot of talk/presumption that he was injured at the time, which seems to have been incorrect.

Still think Minar isn't that bad.

osalsyst
03-29-2008, 06:15 PM
osa, do you have 20 windows open with potential match result threads open at the one time. You're almost as bad as Voo with the TB obsession.

LOL!!! :haha::haha::haha:

:topic:

I'm not really that bad but I think I just type fast. I just come in when a match ends. I really seem to have a lot of free time lately too. I'm going to community college this semester so not much class time and not much out of class work. Plus, I don't have a job at the moment. (No one around here seems to want to hire a person in a wheelchair.) :) On top of that, it's been wintertime so there's nothing to really go out and do. :sad: Once it gets warmer out, trust me, I won't be as glued to this stuff. Can't wait to start playing again!

What can I say? I just love my tennis! ;)

TankingTheSet
03-29-2008, 06:19 PM

I'm not really that bad but I think I just type fast. I just come in when a match ends. I really seem to have a lot of free time lately too. I'm going to community college this semester so not much class time and not much out of class work. Plus, I don't have a job at the moment. (No one around here seems to want to hire a person in a wheelchair.) :) On top of that, it's been wintertime so there's nothing to really go out and do. :sad: Once it gets warmer out, trust me, I won't be as glued to this stuff.

I think you are genuine, but some other people who post threads even before the match finished are looking for vCash (you can get a lot of vCash starting a big thread for a popular match).

Tom Paulman
03-29-2008, 06:29 PM
What is vCash good for anyway? I don't even know how much I have LOL

TankingTheSet
03-29-2008, 06:33 PM
What is vCash good for anyway? I don't even know how much I have LOL

vBetting :devil:

Action Jackson
03-29-2008, 06:34 PM

I'm not really that bad but I think I just type fast. I just come in when a match ends. I really seem to have a lot of free time lately too. I'm going to community college this semester so not much class time and not much out of class work. Plus, I don't have a job at the moment. (No one around here seems to want to hire a person in a wheelchair.) :) On top of that, it's been wintertime so there's nothing to really go out and do. :sad: Once it gets warmer out, trust me, I won't be as glued to this stuff. Can't wait to start playing again!

That was a very thorough answer. I'm impressed, but yes you seem to love your tennis and aren't like a lot of these clowns who post match threads before the match is over.

Action Jackson
03-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Sorry, in informal circles there was a lot of talk/presumption that he was injured at the time, which seems to have been incorrect.

Still think Minar isn't that bad.

You shouldn't listen to dylan or Ivan.

FeñaRuiz
03-29-2008, 10:10 PM
Chela and boredo are playing a high lvl tennis these days

EagleWatch
03-29-2008, 10:27 PM
chela, why don't u just quit? since his defeat to the djoke, last year in vienna, he just lost it.

Mateya
03-29-2008, 10:30 PM
Relax folks, Chela will do some damage on clay...

Still doing better than Boredo, Safin and some others :tape:

Alonsofz
03-29-2008, 11:58 PM
:woohoo:, always good to see this freaking clown losing :D

Btw, never in doubt.

Haile Selassie
03-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Juan Ignacio :shout: :tape:

leng jai
03-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Skeletor only turns up for the slams.

Medina