Federer gets booed in Miami!!!!!!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Federer gets booed in Miami!!!!!!!

gnaz
03-27-2008, 04:41 PM
This is outrageous. Those selfish, nasty, ugly fans. They dared to boo his tennis highness. Nobody show his highness respect he deserves.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=188077

SwiSha
03-27-2008, 04:43 PM
what they were not on their knees when Federer entered the facility

outrageous indeed

Sjengster
Ah well, what you don't mention is that he dodged the autograph-hunters. I doubt it will turn the crowds against him during matches next week, anyhow.

bokehlicious
Time to feed the haters :yeah:

:zzz: :zzz:

justClaudia
03-27-2008, 04:50 PM
wow, Fed was booed.
His career must really be over now.

finito.
dee end.

:yawn:

SwiSha
03-27-2008, 04:50 PM
why would anybody complain if someone booes you, it means that you made it and people hate on that

happens in every sport

Horatio Caine
03-27-2008, 04:52 PM
why would anybody complain if someone booes you, it means that you made it and people hate on that

happens in every sport

also happens in anything else you may be successful at. :p

SwiSha
03-27-2008, 04:55 PM

u got it

Clay Death
03-27-2008, 04:55 PM

exactly right. lets call it "racket envy", shall we. he has a racket going while those who despise him are cleaning public shit houses for a living.

Sunset of Age
03-27-2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah, of course, fans OWN the players, who should spend all of their scarce free time off to sign autographs all the time...

rocketassist
03-27-2008, 04:58 PM
FUCK OFF, noletrolls.

:wavey:

mangoes
03-27-2008, 04:59 PM
This is outrageous. Those selfish, nasty, ugly fans. They dared to boo his tennis highness. Nobody show his highness respect he deserves.

http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showthread.php?t=188077

Hopefully, you'll receive many good reps for posting this on GM. You're certainly helping The Cause for Federer Bashing:yeah: :yeah:

platinum
03-27-2008, 05:06 PM
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Deivid23
03-27-2008, 05:11 PM
I think Federer will be able to live with that, not sure about some paranoic Fedtards in here

platinum
03-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Federer looked so pathetic tanking his SF match vs Fish to not get humiliated in the final by Djokovic! Fed ran scared like a little boy from the Serbian Slayer! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

MrChopin
03-27-2008, 05:17 PM
He will probably survive this terrible incident... minor booing from self-interested fans. I'd rather be booed for such nonsense than for the way I play tennis, such as in the Australian Open final this year.

l_mac
03-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Federer looked so pathetic tanking his SF match vs Fish to not get humiliated in the final by Djokovic! Fed ran scared like a little boy from the Serbian Slayer! :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
I wish you had Nole in your avy :o

platinum
03-27-2008, 05:20 PM
They are booing Roger Federer in Miami because he is running away scared from Novak as we saw at Indian Wells.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

platinum
03-27-2008, 05:21 PM

I wish you still had Nadal's ass in your siggie :lol::lol::lol::lol:

scarecrows
03-27-2008, 05:21 PM

:haha:

Rafatards always come up with new ACC material

Sunset of Age
03-27-2008, 05:23 PM

Rafatards always come up with new ACC material

And this one sure is going to be a top seed.

TMJordan
03-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Poor Rogi :tears:

platinum
03-27-2008, 05:32 PM
Poor Rogi :tears:

ExpectedWinner
03-27-2008, 05:47 PM
And this one sure is going to be a top seed.

I object. Boring, not creative, not the sharpest tool in the drawer, has IQ of an eggplant; he/she/it doesn't deserve to be seeded.

Sunset of Age
03-27-2008, 05:48 PM
I object. Boring, not creative, not the sharpest tool in the drawer, has IQ of an eggplant; he/she/it doesn't deserve to be seeded.

Okay. You have a point. Or maybe more than one. ;)

mangoes
03-27-2008, 05:49 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very valid objection;)

elessar
03-27-2008, 05:59 PM
What are you talking about :confused:
-amazing variation in the use of the laughing smiley, both in types AND numbers, how's that for creativity ?
-Has an incredible words/smiley ratio, clearly a sign of high intelligence
-And finally, always comes up with new revolutionary ideas and posts :
Rafael will win the French Open while Novak will win Wimbledon and the USO.
Rafael will win the French Open while Novak will win Wimbledon and the USO

RFK would be proud :worship:

camnation
03-27-2008, 06:00 PM
If this is the reception Roger "ATP Fan Favourite" Federer gets, who needs haters?

platinum
03-27-2008, 06:06 PM
If this is the reception Roger "ATP Fan Favourite" Federer gets, who needs haters?

Fed's yesterdays news. :D

scarecrows
03-27-2008, 06:07 PM
-amazing variation in the use of the laughing smiley, both in types AND numbers, how's that for creativity ?

:haha: amazing

anon57
03-27-2008, 06:16 PM

Nice :lol:

Fee
03-27-2008, 06:42 PM
The ACC has been called off. Dimonator has won it in abstentia for getting banned from MTF FOUR times in 6 months (twice with paid premium accounts).

Action Jackson
03-28-2008, 02:14 AM
MTF just gets better and better.

Marek.
03-28-2008, 02:29 AM

:haha: Funniest day in MTF history (as long as I've been here at least).

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 02:39 AM
The ACC has been called off. Dimonator has won it in abstentia for getting banned from MTF FOUR times in 6 months (twice with paid premium accounts).

how do you get banned 4 times in 6 months anyway? what did Dimonator do?

dylan24
03-28-2008, 03:09 AM
fed deserved to get booed for his tank vs fish

Marek.
03-28-2008, 03:48 AM

Probably for being such a dumbass.

Fee
03-28-2008, 03:48 AM

He got suspended for 3 months and tried to come back with a different username during the suspension (1). He came back after the suspension and got banned with his original username (2). He came back with a new (premium) account, made it very obvious, and got banned again (3). He came back AGAIN with a new (premium) username, made it so obvious he was spotted before he got to ten posts and got banned again (4). He is such a winner, but my goodness it's entertaining. :)

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 04:09 AM
He got suspended for 3 months and tried to come back with a different username during the suspension (1). He came back after the suspension and got banned with his original username (2). He came back with a new (premium) account, made it very obvious, and got banned again (3). He came back AGAIN with a new (premium) username, made it so obvious he was spotted before he got to ten posts and got banned again (4). He is such a winner, but my goodness it's entertaining. :)

interesting. MTF just gets better everyday. few of the jokers here still think i am RFK.

FedFan_2007
03-28-2008, 04:14 AM
Clay Death - just remember you're in a lot of danger. You just might be RFK.

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 04:17 AM

these moderators and administrators are smart here. they know i am not RFK. and how many posters here have already told you that i am who i say i am anyway?

Sunset of Age
03-28-2008, 04:58 AM

these moderators and administrators are smart here. they know i am not RFK. and how many posters here have already told you that i am who i say i am anyway?

If so, R=FK has finally found a proper psychiatrist. :lol:

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 05:02 AM
If so, R=FK has finally found a proper psychiatrist. :lol:

rfk has joined t4u. i have spoken with him a few times. seems like an ok fellow.

farrenhajt is there now as well. once again, these cats seem quite reasonable and intelligent to me.

theMEESH
03-28-2008, 05:34 AM
what's t4u?

Fee
03-28-2008, 05:37 AM
tennis 4 you dot com, another tennis forum (where clay death does not start a new thread every day)

theMEESH
03-28-2008, 05:41 AM
oh. okay. does it equal the crazy excitement that can be found here?

Fee
03-28-2008, 05:42 AM
No, not at all. But don't take my word for it, check it out for yourself. You can read it without being a member. Aren't you curious about a world where RFK and Farenhajt are the sensible ones?

;)

theMEESH
03-28-2008, 05:44 AM
that's exactly what got my attention.

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 06:49 AM
tennis 4 you dot com, another tennis forum (where clay death does not start a new thread every day)

its a different foremat Fee. MTF is a fast moving place with plenty of new threads created daily. that place is my home. this is my 2nd home. t4u is a calm, quiet place where you go to just chill and relax among friends.

and you come here for madness and verbal warfare. and people firing at you like paid snipers from all 4 directions. and of course , i like it here too.

morningglory
03-28-2008, 06:55 AM
BoooooooOOOOoooo

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 06:59 AM
BoooooooOOOOoooo

are you booing me or Fed?

theMEESH
03-28-2008, 07:00 AM
its not as aesthetically appealing as this one...

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 07:02 AM
its not as aesthetically appealing as this one...

what are you talking about? you have lost me.

theMEESH
03-28-2008, 07:03 AM
the website, silly.

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 07:11 AM
the website, silly.

i see. so you are familiar with that site.

morningglory
03-28-2008, 07:12 AM
are you booing me or Fed?

This thread :lol:
Turned out to be a disappointment. I was hoping Fed said something to piss the Miami folks off...

Fee
03-28-2008, 07:12 AM
its a different foremat Fee. MTF is a fast moving place with plenty of new threads created daily. that place is my home. this is my 2nd home. t4u is a calm, quiet place where you go to just chill and relax among friends.

and you come here for madness and verbal warfare. and people firing at you like paid snipers from all 4 directions. and of course , i like it here too.

I was joking, but your sniper analogy is kind of fitting. :lol:

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 07:17 AM
I was joking, but your sniper analogy is kind of fitting. :lol:

hey Fee. i see you are still up. i cant sleep early to save my life.

dont get me wrong. i love this place. the other place just happens to be my home. all the people there know me and they are kind to me.

I feel like i am in Beirut when i am here. snipers everywhere. you just dont who is going to shoot at you next or from which direction.

theMEESH
03-28-2008, 07:17 AM
no i just looked at it today because i wanted to see if RFK still posts about "the light"

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 07:18 AM
This thread :lol:
Turned out to be a disappointment. I was hoping Fed said something to piss the Miami folks off...

he is way too smart for that.

leng jai
03-28-2008, 07:37 AM
Clay death I love you baby.

HNCS
03-28-2008, 09:13 AM
All I can say is to give Fed a break. He's one of THE most generous players when it comes to giving out autographs during practices, often spoted doing autographs before and after, and staying behind for quite a bit of time and never appearing too annoyed. Those fans are just stupid.

HeretiC
03-28-2008, 11:31 AM

He is banned, what for ?

HNCS
03-28-2008, 11:40 AM
He is banned, what for ?

hope that answers your question.

HeretiC
03-28-2008, 12:29 PM
hope that answers your question.

Not really, it shows his ban history but nothing about a reason for it.:confused: He was annoying like hell and I am sure that no one mises him but that's hardly a reason to be banned ?!

star
03-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Not really, it shows his ban history but nothing about a reason for it.:confused: He was annoying like hell and I am sure that no one mises him but that's hardly a reason to be banned ?!

I guess that depends on who you annoyed.

It's always amazing to me that some posters know all about suspensions and bannings. Do the administrators tell other posters about these things? Are the posters in communication with the banned posters?

elessar
03-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Dimonator, on top of spewing more BS per post than Clay Death, used to harass people via PM which is the main reason he got banned time and time again...and again. Which also explains why so many posters know about it.
On top of that there's a thread where mods explain the bans
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035

Branimir
03-28-2008, 02:00 PM
Hmm there are a lot of people on this forum that are annoying as hell, but they are not banned. :)

Branimir
03-28-2008, 02:03 PM
Hahahaahahahahaa Farenhajt is here: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035
Didn't know he was banned. I was wondering where is that guy. No wonder why I felt that Noletards have some sort of disadvantage against all other tards. :D

HeretiC
03-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Dimonator, on top of spewing more BS per post than Clay Death, used to harass people via PM which is the main reason he got banned time and time again...and again. Which also explains why so many posters know about it.
On top of that there's a thread where mods explain the bans
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91035

Fee
03-28-2008, 05:21 PM
I guess that depends on who you annoyed.

It's always amazing to me that some posters know all about suspensions and bannings. Do the administrators tell other posters about these things? Are the posters in communication with the banned posters?

I am not in touch with Dimonator at all (sadly, he's been banned from the TW forum 3 times as well :lol: ). All I know is what I can see quite plainly on the forum (when the rep button disappears from someone's posts, it means they've been banned).

star
03-28-2008, 06:26 PM
I am not in touch with Dimonator at all (sadly, he's been banned from the TW forum 3 times as well :lol: ). All I know is what I can see quite plainly on the forum (when the rep button disappears from someone's posts, it means they've been banned).

But, you all know a lot more than just that. :)

I guess you have to have some curiosity about it as well.

tangerine_dream
03-28-2008, 08:20 PM
Poor Roger gets sick, hits a career slump, loses to Fish, then gets booed by his tard fans. :bigcry:

Havok
03-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Everyone booing in the stands should obviously be put on trial for disrespecting God.

Fee
03-28-2008, 08:25 PM
But, you all know a lot more than just that. :)

I guess you have to have some curiosity about it as well.

What is it that you think I know that isn't there in plain sight on this forum for everyone to see?

I know that Dimonator harassed one particular person on this forum because that person told me and asked me what to do about it. Other than that, I don't know anything that isn't available to everyone else, including you. :)

barbadosan
03-29-2008, 12:49 AM
Fed's yesterdays news. :D

And Djokovic losing to Anderson is ???? LOL

Clay Death
03-29-2008, 12:50 AM
Clay death I love you baby.

what did i do to deserve such an honor?