Miami 1R:Dudi Sela beats H-T Lee 6:4 6:3 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Miami 1R:Dudi Sela beats H-T Lee 6:4 6:3

EagleWatch
03-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Lee in 2

Second that

Lee easily. I think he'll be playing Federer unless Hewitt is playing decently.

Sela still has yet to really convince me. :shrug:

The Gonzo win was good, don't get me wrong, but it isn't as if Gonzo is the most stable of players...and who else has he beaten exactly? :scratch:

Lee should be winning this one.

Lee in 2, as DM and Adler said.

Lee in two. Think he will take his Indian Wells form to Miami.

Lee very easy in 2 Sela the biggest mug of al

Yep. But DC is different and Dudi played out of his mind that day, also Gonzo was tired as hell after doubles 5 hr match :wavey:

After the AO Gonzo has lost the likes of Montañes, Andreev (2 times), PHM (2 times), Stepanek (2 times, 1 on RG in straight sets), Tipsarevic (on Wimbledon choke include, he was up 5-2* in the 5th), Ferrero (2 times both on hard), Gabashvili and Cilic

What is your problem? You asked for opinions and you are getting them. If you wanted to hear "Dudi will double bagel him," you should have started a thread entitled "Let's all cheer for Dudi Sela against Lee, he will win 6-0 6-0."

People are giving their opinions on that match, and given current Lee's shape, I also say 2-0 for him.

Sela is a mug.

HT Lee in 2.

dedicated to of u guys.
great win by dudi, next one-robredo.

SwiSha
03-27-2008, 03:38 PM
tank job by Lee

EagleWatch
03-27-2008, 03:39 PM
don't u have anything better to say? "tank job by lee"...
give me a break.

zicofirol
03-27-2008, 03:41 PM
haha, lmao all the predictions.

SwiSha
03-27-2008, 03:41 PM
that is Lee for you he plays good one week and crap the next

this one was no surprise, had Sela to win this, still that does not mean Dudi is a good player

average at most

EagleWatch
03-27-2008, 03:44 PM
that is Lee for you he plays good one week and crap the next

this one was no surprise, had Sela to win this, still that does not mean Dudi is a good player

average at most

and this criticism and expert opinion come from who?
try to work out another e-mail scam, it is more appropriate 4u.

Deathless Mortal
03-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Take it easy man. We said our predictions, which you asked for, and you took it as an insult.

I'm really surprised, well done Dudi :yeah:
Lee :smash:

Jaap
03-27-2008, 03:55 PM
Tank or fixed by Lee.

EagleWatch
03-27-2008, 03:57 PM
Take it easy man. We said our predictions, which you asked for, and you took it as an insult.

I'm really surprised, well done Dudi :yeah:
Lee :smash:

it has nothing to do with "insult".
it's related to the kind of treatment dudi is suffering from in this forum.
nothing else.

Deathless Mortal
03-27-2008, 03:59 PM
nothing else.

Actually I like Dudi, so I don't really get you. Lee in 2 was only my prediction. Althoug I like him too.

tennizen
03-27-2008, 04:00 PM
nothing else.

The Dudi defender dude:lol::yeah:

EagleWatch
03-27-2008, 04:05 PM
The Dudi defender dude:lol::yeah:

:armed::tennis:

EagleWatch
03-27-2008, 04:08 PM
Actually I like Dudi, so I don't really get you. Lee in 2 was only my prediction. Althoug I like him too.

try not to take it personally, it's related to the majority of members here, not a certain indevidual or in specific. in general.:rolleyes:

l_mac
03-27-2008, 04:10 PM
try not to take it personally, it's related to the majority of members here, not a certain indevidual or in specific. in general.:rolleyes:

:spit: :spit: :spit:

I :heart: MTF :haha:

Psichogauchovna
03-27-2008, 04:13 PM
thanks for vcash Sela :p

Fee
03-27-2008, 04:15 PM
I like Dudi, I'm glad he won. He could probably beat Robredo as well, just have to see which one of them has a meltdown first.

maxxo
03-27-2008, 04:23 PM
expected perfomance by lee after a good run in IW. too bad i didn't see it before i wagered my money on this inconsistent korean mug.

Rogiman
03-27-2008, 04:34 PM
nothing else.You are overreacting.
Dudi has a nice game, but saying he's an average player is a fair assessment.

He's not getting a worse treatment than any other player.

SwiSha
03-27-2008, 04:39 PM
and this criticism and expert opinion come from who?
try to work out another e-mail scam, it is more appropriate 4u.

honestly what do u wanna hear

Dudi the GOAT?

Lee is a class above Sela no matter what happened today

again for you Sela is average at most

stop overreacting and take a chill pill, no one is going to war with Israel here @ mtf

useless post to try to rub it into peoples faces who predicted Lee as an easy winner

like Rogiman said he gets the same treatment than any other player

Jaap
03-27-2008, 04:45 PM
Sela has a nice game - good backhand and court awareness, but I don't expect him to be much more than a solid top 50 player.

Bilbo
03-27-2008, 04:46 PM
Sela is a mug imo

EagleWatch
03-27-2008, 04:46 PM
You are overreacting.
Dudi has a nice game, but saying he's an average player is a fair assessment.

He's not getting a worse treatment than any other player.

have u ever seen in person dudi? i guess u have. as a israeli tennis fan, u'm pretty sure that u r aware to dudi's potential and ability at his best.
he is top 30-20 stuff, if he can keep in shape for a long period of time.
i'm not overreacting, i'm just want dudi to gain some respect among most of the MTF, and let me say-dudi is treated badly in here.

Horatio Caine
03-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Yep, congrats to Sela, and always nice to be proved wrong.

I still stand by my highlighted comment, EagleWatch. He has a fair bit to do before I rate him...and I don't mean this disrespectfully.

Deivid23
03-27-2008, 05:09 PM
Sela will always be a poor man´s Ollie Rochus. End of

Albop
03-27-2008, 05:20 PM
tank

sela can't win a match unless he plays the chileans

so sela won a match and he is the next top 20 :confused:

osalsyst
03-27-2008, 05:25 PM
have u ever seen in person dudi? i guess u have. as a israeli tennis fan, u'm pretty sure that u r aware to dudi's potential and ability at his best.
he is top 30-20 stuff, if he can keep in shape for a long period of time.
i'm not overreacting, i'm just want dudi to gain some respect among most of the MTF, and let me say-dudi is treated badly in here.

If you really wanted Dudi to get more respect here, you could've started by not immediately pointing out all of our incorrect predictions. Shoving his win in everyone's faces is not really helping your case or Dudi's. Dudi doesn't get anymore disrespect around here than anyone else in the first place so I don't see what the issue is. But if he's going to get more respect, it's certainly not going to be with your help. He needs to earn it on his own with results greater than this one. What annoys me most of all about your post is that it gets everyone completely off topic and no one is talking about the match. :confused:

So...back to the match. This is kind of a bad loss for Lee but not totally unexpected I guess. I thought he'd do well again this week after last week's success but he has proven himself to be pretty unpredictable. Dudi did well in saving break points today and that's what matters most. Oh well...good thing I didn't bet on it. :D

Ranger
03-27-2008, 05:48 PM
So good in IW and now...great tank! :(

cobalt60
03-27-2008, 06:23 PM
:banana: My hoping panned out ;)

Rogiman
03-27-2008, 07:41 PM
Sela has a nice game - good backhand and court awareness, but I don't expect him to be much more than a solid top 50 player.

Sela will always be a poor man´s Ollie Rochus. End ofPerfect summary of Dudi and his game.

His small frame made him develop good speed, shots and court sense, but at the same time his limited power (mainly off the frame) will always prevent him from becoming a world beater.

Jimnik
03-27-2008, 07:47 PM
dedicated to of u guys.
great win by dudi, next one-robredo.
You think that was bad? If I'd quoted all the predictions before the Nalba-Ferrero match at the AO, half of MTF would have been embarrassed.

It's pointess going down that route.