In which month this year will Nole become #1? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

In which month this year will Nole become #1?

gnaz
03-26-2008, 03:38 PM
In which month?

bokehlicious
03-26-2008, 03:39 PM
The Race says he already is :shrug:

FNT
03-26-2008, 03:41 PM
Tomorrow.

mangoes
03-26-2008, 03:42 PM
He's already the best player in the world. NO. 1 in the atp race....

tennizen
03-26-2008, 03:49 PM
Does anyone realize how many points Djokovic has to defend this year. He started performing well at IW last year and made the final. This year he bettered and won it. But from this point on he has more to defend than to gain( other than clay Master's series). He has two Master's series titles to defend, two GS semifinals, one GS final, one master's series semifinal and Vienna if I remember correctly. So we have to wait and see.

mangoes
03-26-2008, 03:55 PM
Does anyone realize how many points Djokovic has to defend this year. He started performing well at IW last year and made the final. This year he bettered and won it. But from this point on he has more to defend than to gain( other than clay Master's series). He has two Master's series titles to defend, two GS semifinals, one GS final, one master's series semifinal and Vienna if I remember correctly. So we have to wait and see.

No worries Hema...... Djerk is already a better player than Roger at his best. Roger easily defended his points for 4 years. It'll be a walk in the park for Djerk to defend his pts.

gnaz
03-26-2008, 03:56 PM
I hope Roger remains #1 this year...

gnaz
03-26-2008, 03:56 PM
No worries Hema...... Djerk is already a better player than Roger at his best. Roger easily defended his points for 4 years. It'll be a walk in the park for Djerk to defend his pts.

:sad::sad::sad:

Ivanatis
03-26-2008, 03:59 PM
no idea

I still hope he won't to be honest and that he could struggle on clay this year for some reason, although even I myself do not really believe this:o

tennizen
03-26-2008, 04:00 PM

Thanks for correcting me Sheryl. How could I be so naive to think that he wouldn't win them all:banghead:

RagingLamb
03-26-2008, 04:02 PM
awesome thread

arm
03-26-2008, 04:50 PM

this is kind of a weird thread

anyway, you forget that roger also has a lot of points to defend doesnt he? besides djokovic may win a few points during the clay season.

It may not happen this year, but there's a possibility.

Branimir
03-26-2008, 04:53 PM
Not this year, unless Federer struggles during USO and Wimby. If Federer doesn't reach semis in these two competitions and Djokovic nails them, he is number 1 after USO.

*Ljubica*
03-26-2008, 05:20 PM
He may not become Number 1 this year, but if he became Number 2 in May it would be a wonderful Brithday present for me :) :angel:

Sunset of Age
03-26-2008, 05:27 PM
Another high quality thread. :yeah:

:retard:

Outfielder
03-26-2008, 05:28 PM
If he defend Miami #2 is very close.
He can reach #1 only after Wimbledon.
Much thing depend of Roger`s form.

l_mac
03-26-2008, 05:53 PM
He may not become Number 1 this year, but if he became Number 2 in May it would be a wonderful Brithday present for me :) :angel:

My birthday is also in May, and this would displease me greatly :(

Unless, of course, Rafa somehow becomes #1 at the same time :D

Then we could both be happy :dance: ;)

*Ljubica*
03-26-2008, 06:03 PM

I would love for you to be happy for your birthday Linda, but you know your boy becoming Number 1 is the one single thing (tennis wise) that would make me more unhappy than almost anything else :awww: Nice to see another May birthday though :) Are you the beginning or the end? In other words, a stubborn, obstinate Taurus or a schizophrenic Gemini? :) :p

Grunge
03-26-2008, 06:12 PM

You are right, he has a lot to defend, and he was never in situation like this before. Not sure how will he handle the pressure where he has to defend points week after week.
I dont like predictions, but here is one scenario: if from this point both Roger and Novak have exactly the same season like last year all the way to US Open (a lot points to defend for both of them), and Novak wins US Open beating Roger in final, then I think decission could happen on AMC, where Roger had to deffend 650, while Novak has 0. Both of them had pretty bad indoor season (except Roger winning AMC), so not too much to defend there.

gnaz
03-26-2008, 06:15 PM

It is so funny that Nole and i share the same birthday, May 22 :p but we were born in different years.... ROTFL.

l_mac
03-26-2008, 06:16 PM
I would love for you to be happy for your birthday Linda, but you know your boy becoming Number 1 is the one single thing (tennis wise) that would make me more unhappy than almost anything else :awww:

:awww: He's only got months left to play tennis. Surely you cann't begrudge him a week or two at the top before he retires?

Nice to see another May birthday though :) Are you the beginning or the end? In other words, a stubborn, obstinate Taurus or a schizophrenic Gemini? :) :p

:rolls: I'm Taurus.

babuska6
03-26-2008, 06:16 PM
In the end of year, in november

Clay Death
03-26-2008, 06:17 PM
:awww: He's only got months left to play tennis. Surely you cann't begrudge him a week or two at the top before he retires?

like the new avatar. very cool.

gnaz
03-26-2008, 06:18 PM
Anyways it is so unfair that Nole would become #1 before Rafa :mad::sad:

*Ljubica*
03-26-2008, 06:20 PM

Actually - yes I can - sorry :awww: You see - the thing is- I am Taurus too, and you know how stubborn, awkward, obstinate and, (dare I say), "pig"-headed we Taureans are :o And besides, Dima has just lost the first set, and the damn scoreboard keeps on sticking, so I am not in the mood for favours for anyone :lol:

:secret: We Taureans are meant to be really passionate AND beautiful people though - I'm sure you will agree :lol:

gnaz
03-26-2008, 06:20 PM

That article is rubbish...

gnaz
03-26-2008, 06:22 PM

Obviously you seem too serious to be a gemini...

zcess81
03-26-2008, 06:26 PM

Unfair? Why? Nadal couldn't take the advantage, he wasn't good enough to be no.1, if Nole overtakes him to no.1 spot he deserves it.

l_mac
03-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Obviously you seem too serious to be a gemini...

For sure. Serious shold be my middle name.

NO!

My firstname!

elessar
03-26-2008, 06:29 PM
Unfair? Why? Nadal couldn't take the advantage, he wasn't good enough to be no.1, if Nole overtakes him to no.1 spot he deserves it.
It's unfair because poor Rafa had to deal with Roger at his peak while Djoko only has to deal with a "declining, destroyed by Fish" Roger :awww:

Clay Death
03-26-2008, 06:30 PM

i hear you. its a very tough deal but what can we do. he just never bothered to improve. the competition was not too stiff and he was comfortably sitting on a 2000+ points lead. Djokovic stormed the scene last year and is now in the process of taking over the show. he is merely 425 points off the #2 spot now.

basically, the Clay Monster is going to have to get serious. its time to take the fitness to new heights and also consult the likes of Agassi, Cahill, and Tony Roche.

its also time to ditch the women, golf, fishing, and soccer games for a while and take the game more seriously. Nike could pull the contract. they placed a huge bet on him. Reebok showed no hesitation in pulling the contract on Roddick.

he is not only not improving but he is also allowing his fitness to decline. that is my biggest worry because it takes him out a fight in long drawn out matches now. he said after the match against Djokovic that he was very tired from his 2 matches against Blake and Tsonga at Indian Wells. he even had a day off prior to playing Djokovic.

so yes it is tough that he wont see #1 this year but it will be even tougher if he never sees that spot. he has to rededicate himself to the game and come back stronger than ever next year.

l_mac
03-26-2008, 06:31 PM
Actually - yes I can - sorry :awww: You see - the thing is- I am Taurus too, and you know how stubborn, awkward, obstinate and, (dare I say), "pig"-headed we Taureans are :o And besides, Dima has just lost the first set, and the damn scoreboard keeps on sticking, so I am not in the mood for favours for anyone :lol:

:lol: Fair enough.
:secret: We Taureans are meant to be really passionate AND beautiful people though - I'm sure you will agree :lol:

:yeah:

tennizen
03-26-2008, 06:35 PM
i hear you. its a very tough deal but what can we do. he just never bothered to improve. the competition was not too stiff and he was comfortably sitting on a 2000+ points lead. Djokovic stormed the scene last year and is now in the process of taking over the show. he is merely 425 points off the #2 spot now.

basically, the Clay Monster is going to have to get serious. its time to take the fitness to new heights and also consult the likes of Agassi, Cahill, and Tony Roche.

its also time to ditch the women, golf, fishing, and soccer games for a while and take the game more seriously. Nike could pull the contract. they placed a huge bet on him. Reebok showed no hesitation in pulling the contract on Roddick.

he is not only not improving but he is also allowing his fitness to decline. that is my biggest worry because it takes him out a fight in long drawn out matches now. he said after the match against Djokovic that he was very tired from his 2 matches against Blake and Tsonga at Indian Wells. he even had a day off prior to playing Djokovic.

so yes it is tough that he wont see #1 this year but it will be even tougher if he never sees that spot. he has to rededicate himself to the game and come back stronger than ever next year.

:haha: :yeah:

FedererSlam
03-26-2008, 06:36 PM
Novak if you take off Miami results, is 1700 points behind Fed with some points to gain on the clay masters but then two GS semi's, an MS and then a GS final and Vienna?
Fed can also gain at Rome and has only 1 optional so he can gain anytime he feels threatened....

I don't see where all these points are gonna come from. It would have to be some gigantic results from Nole on clay and everywhere whilst Roger is gonna have to be fucking around. He is better now and improving so...

aeronatasha
03-26-2008, 06:41 PM
Well Novak sure stired both Nadal and Fed up. That's a success in my book, they were so far ahead.

But I have no doubt we'll see a lot more greatness, from Fed especially.:wavey:

Clay Death
03-26-2008, 06:44 PM
:haha: :yeah:

:armed:

elessar
03-26-2008, 06:45 PM
He's already nr1 in my heart that's what really matters :hearts:

l_mac
03-26-2008, 06:46 PM
Well, he is defending 500 points this week, and Rafa 125 so he is 800 points back right now. After Miami he could be a little closer. Worst case scenario (Nole wins :( Rafa loses 2st round) Rafa will be 505 points ahead going into MC (if Nole doesn't defend Estoril)

But Rafa is fighting injury :shrug: Why, the latest press revelations have him retiring be season's end! :sad:

Even if Rafa stops winning completely, he'll remain the most recognisable male star tennis has. Image is everything, man :cool: He's writing a blog from Miami. Another distraction!!!!

If only YOU were his coach :hug:

Grunge
03-26-2008, 06:47 PM
Novak if you take off Miami results, is 1700 points behind Fed with some points to gain on the clay masters but then two GS semi's, an MS and then a GS final and Vienna?
Fed can also gain at Rome and has only 1 optional so he can gain anytime he feels threatened....

I don't see where all these points are gonna come from. It would have to be some gigantic results from Nole on clay and everywhere whilst Roger is gonna have to be fucking around. He is better now and improving so...

I dont think Novak's goal is to gather additional 1700 points. It is more like "I need to deffend my points and gain additional 1000, while taking 700 from Federer's pool" :)

Jelena
03-26-2008, 06:51 PM
let them (Roger, Rafa and Nole) play the tournaments and then we'll see. :) Personally I don't think it's gonna be in 2008.

Clay Death
03-26-2008, 06:57 PM
Well, he is defending 500 points this week, and Rafa 125 so he is 800 points back right now. After Miami he could be a little closer. Worst case scenario (Nole wins :( Rafa loses 2st round) Rafa will be 505 points ahead going into MC (if Nole doesn't defend Estoril)

But Rafa is fighting injury :shrug: Why, the latest press revelations have him retiring be season's end! :sad:

Even if Rafa stops winning completely, he'll remain the most recognisable male star tennis has. Image is everything, man :cool: He's writing a blog from Miami. Another distraction!!!!

If only YOU were his coach :hug:

i think i would have probably done more as his manager. i would not want to be his coach. Tony has taken him from nothing to tennis immortality (3 French Opens). Nobody can top that on this planet. tony also taught him the value of being a decent, honest,thoughtful, and kind person.

they are going to have to break down and get some outside help. Djokovic does it all the time while retaining his coach. i see his biggest hurdle now as health and fitness. he is still young and will be motivated to improve once he starts dropping in the rankings. one of his biggest liabilities now is stubburness. he wants to do it his way. that has to change. his way is not working.

Kitty de Sade
03-26-2008, 07:04 PM

Every single time I think that MTF, as a whole, is destined to float out into The Sea of Crazy, you save the whole thing.

Bless you Queen of Awesome, you get the point. :hatoff:

TMJordan
03-26-2008, 07:05 PM
Every single time I think that MTF, as a whole, is destined to float out into The Sea of Crazy, you save the whole thing.

Bless you Queen of Awesome, you get the point. :hatoff:

What are you talking about? :p

Linda is :silly:

scarecrows
03-26-2008, 07:07 PM
He's already nr1 in my heart that's what really matters :hearts:

ditto

Kitty de Sade
03-26-2008, 07:08 PM
What are you talking about? :p

Linda is :silly:

:eek:

You are in trouble if she sees that post. RUN and save yourself! :bolt: :p

TMJordan
03-26-2008, 07:11 PM

You are in trouble if she sees that post. RUN and save yourself! :bolt: :p

Linda doesn't get mad at me no matter what I say, so I'm sure I'm not in that much trouble :cool:

l_mac
03-26-2008, 07:13 PM

;):eek:

Linda doesn't get mad at me no matter what I say, so I'm sure I'm not in that much trouble :cool:

:hug: This is true. :smooch:

I know you didn't mean it anyway :armed:

ltaravilse
03-26-2008, 07:16 PM
It depends on the clay season IMO

JediFed
03-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Where is the option for never?

:confused:

Surely you don't believe that nothing could possibly stop Djokovic? :angel:

l_mac
03-26-2008, 09:42 PM
Where is the option for never?

:confused:

Surely you don't believe that nothing could possibly stop Djokovic? :angel:

Maybe nuclear war ... :shrug:

Oh, wait!

Just remembered that roaches can survive nuclear devastation, so I change my opinion back to "nothing can stop him."

:D

JediFed
03-26-2008, 09:44 PM
:lol::lol::lol:

elessar
03-26-2008, 09:59 PM

Oh, wait!

Just remembered that roaches can survive nuclear devastation, so I change my opinion back to "nothing can stop him."

It just refuses to die :sobbing:
K_J0wAZq9gQ

gnaz
03-26-2008, 09:59 PM
It's unfair because poor Rafa had to deal with Roger at his peak while Djoko only has to deal with a "declining, destroyed by Fish" Roger :awww:

Exactly.. Djoker was lucky to "peak" when Roger was "declining", unlike Rafa who peaked when Roger was at his peak. This is like winning the lottery for the Djoker, no? :o:rolleyes::sad:

elessar
03-26-2008, 10:02 PM
Exactly.. Djoker was lucky to "peak" when Roger was "declining", unlike Rafa who peaked when Roger was at his peak. This is like winning the lottery for the Djoker, no? :o:rolleyes::sad:
Sounds to me like that loterry was a little rigged, if you know what I mean:(

Xavidbz
03-26-2008, 10:04 PM
No option for "Never"? :confused:

gnaz
03-26-2008, 10:07 PM
Sounds to me like that loterry was a little rigged, if you know what I mean:(

:o

elessar
03-26-2008, 10:08 PM

Why would there be ? :confused:

gnaz
03-26-2008, 10:09 PM

May God hear you :angel::yeah:

mangoes
03-26-2008, 10:27 PM

Oh, wait!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Albop
03-26-2008, 10:30 PM
two thousand one hundred nine :silly: :confused: :sad: :awww: :rocker2: :rocker: ;) :p

This post its like this thread ;)

Outfielder
03-26-2008, 10:53 PM

No. I think that Novak is the most responsible for Roger`s incline.
He outplayed Roger in New York `07 (and unlucky lose) and in Melbourne `08.
Novak is the greatest treat for #1 spot in Roger`s entire era, that`s why he nervous.
Fish risk with his shots and won, little things was depended of Roger in IW SF.

Albop
03-26-2008, 11:00 PM
In octnever ;)

elessar
03-26-2008, 11:14 PM
No. I think that Novak is the most responsible for Roger`s incline.
He outplayed Roger in New York `07 (and unlucky lose) and in Melbourne `08.
Novak is the greatest treat for #1 spot in Roger`s entire era, that`s why he nervous.
Fish risk with his shots and won, little things was depended of Roger in IW SF.

:worship: Obviously Novak is responsible for Roger's demolition by the hands of Fish, his two losses to Canas, the one to Volandri, the other two to Nalby, the one to Gonzo, the one to Murray. It all makes sense now, Roger fears Nole too much to stay at his peak and stand in the way of his quest for the nr1 spot :bowdown:

Sunset of Age
03-26-2008, 11:25 PM
Probably on October 32nd.

:lol: February 29th would be fine with me, too.

Federerhingis
03-26-2008, 11:26 PM

You know like totally! :lol:

Hasn't he already derailed the "faux" King, momma Djokovic said so too, and so far they've kept him down.

KitinovRules
03-26-2008, 11:46 PM
No worries Hema...... Djerk is already a better player than Roger at his best.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

This is hilarious .

Outfielder
03-27-2008, 12:16 AM
:worship: Obviously Novak is responsible for Roger's demolition by the hands of Fish, his two losses to Canas, the one to Volandri, the other two to Nalby, the one to Gonzo, the one to Murray. It all makes sense now, Roger fears Nole too much to stay at his peak and stand in the way of his quest for the nr1 spot :bowdown:

Who sad anything about Roger`s last year loses!?
You have not sence for irony, so whithout that literary device your posts would be much effective.

@Hema: Novak is plenty far from Roger at his best.

BalkanBoy
03-27-2008, 12:39 AM
On april 1st

elessar
03-27-2008, 12:51 AM
Well you said Novak was responsible for Roger's decline, Roger started declining last year as evidence by his shocking 9 losses :eek: so clearly Novak is to blame for those losses.
You have not sence for irony, so whithout that literary device your posts would be much effective.
I'm putting my sense of irony aside but I'm still :confused: about that part

EagleWatch
03-27-2008, 12:53 AM
hmmmm... what about never?

l_mac
03-27-2008, 12:54 AM

@Hema: Novak is plenty far from Roger at his best.

NoleRoach = :zzz:

This part of your sig has me intrigued:

*** Novak Đoković ***
Holder of atmost MS Titles

What is the atmost MS Title(s)?

nazgul82
03-27-2008, 01:00 AM
After USOpen he will be #1 for sure, maybe even earlier after Wimbledon? (if only Fed crashes earlier there).

Albop
03-27-2008, 01:01 AM
After USOpen he will be #1 for sure, maybe even earlier after Wimbledon? (if only Fed crashes earlier there).

:worship:

Outfielder
03-27-2008, 01:07 AM
NoleRoach = :zzz:
This part of your sig has me intrigued:
What is the atmost MS Title(s)?

...ATP Masters Series Tournaments.

Novak hold 3 titles (IW, Miami and Montreal), Roger 2 (Cincinnati, Hamburg), Rafa 2 (Rome, Monte Carlo) and Fat Dave 2 (Madrid, Paris).

Albop
03-27-2008, 01:09 AM
why are you counting IW ?? :confused:

l_mac
03-27-2008, 01:10 AM

Novak hold 3 titles (IW, Miami and Montreal), Roger 2 (Cincinnati, Hamburg), Rafa 2 (Rome, Monte Carlo) and Fat Dave 2 (Madrid, Paris).

Thanks!

I should learn more about the tennis tournaments I suppose :scratch:

What is atmost?

edit: Just noticed your join date :rolls: :yeah:

Outfielder
03-27-2008, 01:12 AM

Why not?

l_mac
03-27-2008, 01:12 AM
What is atmost?

Actually, never mind. I get what you are trying to say. Novak will win at most MS titles. You don't expect him to win any more Slams this year.

Me either.

Corey Feldman
03-27-2008, 01:36 AM
Hopefully none of them

ever

this year or the next

finishingmove
03-27-2008, 01:47 AM
i voted september because its unlikely to happen before .

even more unlikely would be never

Albop
03-27-2008, 02:17 AM

if you count IW i can count Master Cup too :)

Novak hold 3 titles (IW, Miami and Montreal), Roger 3 (Cincinnati, Hamburg,Master Cup), Rafa 2 (Rome, Monte Carlo) and Fat Dave 2 (Madrid, Paris)

:)

Albop
03-27-2008, 02:19 AM
Thanks!

I should learn more about the tennis tournaments I suppose :scratch:

What is atmost?

edit: Just noticed your join date :rolls: :yeah:

:rolls:

i suppose that this guy first tennis match was The Ao final

mashamaniac
03-27-2008, 02:23 AM
Honestly i don't think he'll ever become even a #2!!! not to mention #1 that it's rafa's turn after fed!

Outfielder
03-27-2008, 11:29 AM
if you count IW i can count Master Cup too :)
Novak hold 3 titles (IW, Miami and Montreal), Roger 3 (Cincinnati, Hamburg,Master Cup), Rafa 2 (Rome, Monte Carlo) and Fat Dave 2 (Madrid, Paris)
:)

Stupidity.

i suppose that this guy first tennis match was The Ao final

:) No it`s Indian Wells QF. :wavey:
How old are you?

BlueSwan
03-27-2008, 12:19 PM
I picked October, but it could very well happen much sooner.

BlueSwan
03-27-2008, 12:25 PM

Could it be that he's counting Indian Wells because it's a Tennis Masters Series event just like Miami, Monte-Carlo, Hamburg, Rome, Canada, Cincinatti, Madrid and Paris??

Just a wild guess.

tennizen
03-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Could it be that he's counting Indian Wells because it's a Tennis Masters Series event just like Miami, Monte-Carlo, Hamburg, Rome, Canada, Cincinatti, Madrid and Paris??

Just a wild guess.

You are actually defending him. So he just counts the MS series since Djokovic started winning them (which is a grand total of 3) and he ignores all the MS series Fed and Nadal have been winning and won in the past:lol:

Branimir
03-27-2008, 02:54 PM
They won it in the past because Djokovic was young and learning xD
I want to see them win something this year haha.
Djokovic will be number 1 after Wimbledon!

Outfielder
03-27-2008, 03:06 PM
You are actually defending him. So he just counts the MS series since Djokovic started winning them (which is a grand total of 3) and he ignores all the MS series Fed and Nadal have been winning and won in the past:lol:

I just sad that Đoković is defending champion of the most MS titles at the moment.
I don`t see what`s mis-statement there.

tennizen
03-27-2008, 03:15 PM
I just sad that Đoković is defending champion of the most MS titles at the moment.

Well you know who won the most Master's titles last year when Djokovic had already come up.

Nadal (IW, Rome, MC) Djokovic had only two last year, same with Fed and Nalby.

So it would be better if you split up the count by year. This year the first title went to Djokovic. There are eight left:)

Okonsky
03-27-2008, 03:20 PM
Well you know who won the most Master's titles last year when Djokovic had already come up.

Nadal (IW, Rome, MC) Djokovic had only two last year, same with Fed and Nalby.

So it would be better if you split up the count by year. This year the first title went to Djokovic. There are eight left:)

Right.

gnaz
03-27-2008, 03:48 PM
Hopefully none of them

ever

this year or the next

:p

gnaz
03-27-2008, 04:15 PM
Well looking at the poll IF it's going to happen this year it will be either in July or September......

star
03-27-2008, 04:30 PM
They won it in the past because Djokovic was young and learning xD
I want to see them win something this year haha.
Djokovic will be number 1 after Wimbledon!

It's never good to count chickens before they are hatched. :)

One of the great things about tennis is that unexpected things happen. Injury and sickness is just around the corner for any player. Another player may become a shooting star that upsets everything. Remember when Becker came out of nowhere to win Wimbledon? (well, sorry, you may not have been born at that time :lol: ) It's better to take things and enjoy them day to day in tennis because living in the future or in the past can spoil things. :hatoff:

Jimnik
03-27-2008, 04:33 PM
In September, for about a month, before Federer regains it during the indoor season.

rocketassist
03-27-2008, 05:08 PM
Ben Becker will smoke Nadal in straights, so that's a step closer to no 2....as for no 1 no chance, not till clay season as Federer gets even more vulnerable there, and Nadal will clean up there as usual and probably keep Novak behind.

platinum
03-27-2008, 06:00 PM
July.

Albop
03-27-2008, 06:26 PM

amazing

im 15 yo :wavey:

platinum
03-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Fed is over.

Roland9
03-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Fed is over.

I'm begining to like this poster.

Just check his other posts (http://www.menstennisforums.com/search.php?searchid=1094526) and see how good his elaboration skills are.

Clay Death
03-27-2008, 07:24 PM
I'm begining to like this poster.

Just check his other posts (http://www.menstennisforums.com/search.php?searchid=1094526) and see how good his elaboration skills are.

you should. i hire only the best of the best.

Albop
03-27-2008, 07:25 PM
Fed is over.

How original

ionah
03-28-2008, 06:28 PM
september

Mansave_75
03-28-2008, 11:17 PM
I hope not in this year...at least if both Federer and Nadal are higher than him.
So I don't see Novak as a number 1 this year he has to defend lots of points...and today he has lost on second round of Miami so he will lose almost 400 points...

elessar
03-28-2008, 11:18 PM
I hope not in this year...at least if both Federer and Nadal are higher than him.
So I don't see Novak as a number 1 this year he has to defend lots of points...and today he has lost on second round of Miami so he will lose almost 400 points...

500 actually:)

Clay Death
03-28-2008, 11:20 PM
How original

:zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:

l_mac
:haha: @ Outfielder for taking the "Holder atmost MS Titles" from his sig already :yeah:

rofe
500 actually:)

495 since he got a BYE into the 2nd round. ;)

elessar
03-28-2008, 11:22 PM
495 since he got a BYE into the 2nd round. ;)
I stand corrected;)

Mansave_75
03-28-2008, 11:53 PM
So the distance between Him and Nadal could start to take some length...
Let's hope it will be much longer. Rafa deserves to hold his #2 to then pick at #1 in some months.

gnaz
03-29-2008, 12:19 AM
BTW, I started this thread to jinx Nole... I hope it works! Hahahaha.

Albop
03-29-2008, 12:22 AM
BTW, I started this thread to jinx Nole... I hope it works! Hahahaha.

:retard:

RogerFan82
03-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Congrats Djoke, for losing 500 points.

gnaz
03-29-2008, 12:55 AM
Congrats Djoke, for losing 500 points.

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

TNX1.0E6TOPCA
03-29-2008, 12:59 AM
in Aprust or maybe in Novembuary