Does Federer care about being 1 in the world anymore [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Does Federer care about being 1 in the world anymore

cool bird1
03-24-2008, 11:50 PM
I have watched Federer this year and im not sure that he has the same drive to be number 1 in the world anymore. I dont think he really even cared about the Aussie Open. Federer has three torniments in mind that he wants to win this year that is the French Wimbldon and the Olmpics. In fact I think if this Mono thing is still bothering him after the Olmpics I think he will sit out the rest of the year, and rest up for 2009

Clay Death
03-24-2008, 11:56 PM
I have watched Federer this year and im not sure that he has the same drive to be number 1 in the world anymore. I dont think he really even cared about the Aussie Open. Federer has three torniments in mind that he wants to win this year that is the French Wimbldon and the Olmpics. In fact I think if this Mono thing is still bothering him after the Olmpics I think he will sit out the rest of the year, and rest up for 2009

he is going to Indonesia to become a pro badminton player. also giving underwater chess some thought.

Sunset of Age
03-25-2008, 12:01 AM
Thread of the year. Yes, of course, Roger doesn't give *shit* about his ranking anymore, that's why he played on despite having a mono infection. :silly:

EDIT: torniments? what's that, a linguistical contamination of 'tournaments' and 'torture'?

Clay Death
03-25-2008, 12:05 AM
Thread of the year. Yes, of course, Roger doesn't give *shit* about his ranking anymore, that's why he played on despite having a mono infection. :silly:

EDIT: torniments? what's that, a linguistical contamination of 'tournaments' and 'torture'?

this is indeed the very height of ridiculosity (new word invented by dr. clay death). by far the most ridiculous thread i have ever come across.

Mansave_75
03-25-2008, 12:13 AM
I think he's going to open a hot dog bar with Pete Sampras! :devil:

By the way Clay Death you have a PM you didn't answer :)

cool bird1
03-25-2008, 12:13 AM
Chill out pepes. The last time I looked this was a disscussion board. So I psot a view point. And then people talk about it. There is no need to get narky just have a cup of tea and relax.
Im not slamming Federer in the lest the man has nothing to prove to me in the slightest. He is the greastest of all time in my eyes. And for me he may have the worse year and not win a single slam he would be the grestest in my eyes.
What he has done over the past 5 years is remarkable and will never be beaten agin.

Oh and I know my spelling is crap but if it erks ypu that much dont read my posts. Good day to you :)

Clay Death
03-25-2008, 12:14 AM
I think he's going to open a hot dog bar with Pete Sampras!:devil:

or a burger joint so Mirka can have a job where there are endless opportunities to eat constantly.

Albop
03-25-2008, 12:14 AM
or a burger joint so Mirka can have a job where there are endless opportunities to eat constantly.

ohh men :rolleyes:

Clay Death
03-25-2008, 12:21 AM
ohh men :rolleyes:

:drink::drink::drink::drink: