What happen to both Federer and Nadal??? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What happen to both Federer and Nadal???

Mansave_75
03-22-2008, 11:34 PM
These two guys, unquestionable top two in the world are suffering a game crisis since last year 2007, no one of both are still the same.
Has anyone a clue of what is happening? This year 2008 is very strange and Novak Djokovic is taking the advantage of all that.
Is all remais the same in two months Novak will be the number one.

Marek.
03-22-2008, 11:35 PM
Nadal will still dominate clay this year, don't worry. :wavey:

Black Adam
03-22-2008, 11:36 PM
If Fed doesn't win Miami he might win no titles until Halle which would totally hilarious :haha:

DDrago2
03-22-2008, 11:39 PM
Federer now looks chronicaly ill to me :sad:, and Nadal was never that great on HC, losing to Djokovic is no suprise, and I think Nadal played pretty well

MyPrecious
03-22-2008, 11:41 PM
I was just going to start a thread about this.

It's kinda not shocking about Nadal, but Fed?

Looks like he has completely collapsed and he must be somewhat devastated.

I mean, he just lost to Mardy Fish.

Mardy fucking Fish :eek:

Luv10s in AZ
03-22-2008, 11:41 PM
Both matches were VERY enjoyable to watch!

Maybe it is time for new poeple to lead?

:wazzup:

Mansave_75
03-22-2008, 11:42 PM
Yeah if Federer doesn't win in Miami I really don't see him winning a title until Halle, that's sounds horrible indeed...

star
03-22-2008, 11:42 PM
It's that cohabitation thing they've got going on. Mono is contagious, you know. :) :)

connectolove
03-22-2008, 11:43 PM
Huummm, it all started less than a year ago, when Federer gave that jet ride to Nadal, did they plot a strange fall for both? because neither of them were the same afterward ... hopefully this is all a face, a bad face for #1 & #2...

Marek.
03-22-2008, 11:43 PM
If Fed doesn't win Miami he might win no titles until Halle which would totally hilarious :haha:

That's if he even plays Halle. :o

justClaudia
03-22-2008, 11:44 PM
what happened?
nothing.

not even a single title happened so far. Ouch. :lol:

alexinmusic
03-22-2008, 11:46 PM
somebody says that Roger is not completely healthy and doesn't want to lose to Djokovic

Voo de Mar
03-22-2008, 11:46 PM
There is a thread something like "Life must suck if you are not a Federer fan".
Paraphrasing this title I could say "Life must suck if you watch semifinals of the biggest tournaments in 2008 being a fan of Federer or Nadal" ;)
Life sucks extremely if you are a fan of both ;)... Karin :hug:

FluffyYellowBall
03-22-2008, 11:47 PM
Nadal had a great run and Federer still has mono? didnt play enough matches?

ChinoRios4Ever

who knows... it's 2008 after all ;)

richie21
What happen to both Federer and Nadal???

One name: Djokovic.

connectolove
03-22-2008, 11:48 PM
somebody says that Roger is not completely healthy and doesn't want to lose to Djokovic

Well, I think that it is better to lose in the final than in the semifinal!

Manon
03-22-2008, 11:53 PM
What happened to Roger is ok. Novak is to good for rafa today (on HC).

Duleml
03-22-2008, 11:53 PM
if Fed had a mono...he wouldnt get out of bed for months...and they say its BAD mono...Look at Ancic he was out for so much time...Fed needs to stop this crap and come out and say he didnt prepare well and has no condition. If he had mono...he wouldnt be on court.... Nadal on the other hand is pretty off...but seems like he can get back to form before Fed

Mansave_75
03-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Nadal can win a couple of tittles until the French Open, but Federer case is more serious because I don't see him winning a clay title (even Hamburg)...In the other hand it's the first time in three years (2005,2006,2007) that both top two players don't have any ATP tittle at this same part of the season, that sounds awesome for both.

FluffyYellowBall
03-22-2008, 11:59 PM
if Fed had a mono...he wouldnt get out of bed for months...and they say its BAD mono...Look at Ancic he was out for so much time...Fed needs to stop this crap and come out and say he didnt prepare well and has no condition. If he had mono...he wouldnt be on court.... Nadal on the other hand is pretty off...but seems like he can get back to form before Fed

Yea but how can he be prepared for a semi with 3 matches?

justClaudia
03-23-2008, 12:04 AM
Nadal can win a couple of tittles until the French Open, but Federer case is more serious because I don't see him winning a clay title (even Hamburg)...In the other hand it's the first time in three years (2005,2006,2007) that both top two players don't have any ATP tittle at this same part of the season, that sounds awesome for both.

Federer is playing Estoril this year (clay) & I don't see him NOT winning. Looking at the entry list, I mean, who will trouble him, Davydenko? Nieminen? I don't think so.

DDrago2
03-23-2008, 12:06 AM

Have you seen the match? Federer looked ill, I don't know what it is but you could tell something is wrong, he looked much worse than in AO

jasmin
03-23-2008, 12:08 AM
Who knows anymore. If fed is really not feeling totally himself yet and Nadal still has the foot and knee problems then both need some time off.

schorsch
03-23-2008, 12:10 AM
actually... if you think a bit more about it...
if fed does not win miami and goes on not playing well in the clay season where its harder for him and doesnt win a title... and then withdraws from halle and loses in wimbledon... he'll take another month (is it a month ???) off like always and will still be titless.... now that is CAAAAAAAARAZY!

Mansave_75
03-23-2008, 12:12 AM
So let's hope these big two can recover they were giving us great tennis in last years, so let's have confidence in both, I personally prefer these two better than Djokovic, they formed a new Borg-McEnroe, Sampras-Agassi...

Corey Feldman
03-23-2008, 12:12 AM
Nadal will still have a great year, because he'll sweep the big ones he wants on Clay

but Federer has unbelievable work to do if he wants a GS out of this year :help:

cardio
03-23-2008, 12:13 AM
weird thing is, Fed increases his lead in ranking points over Nadal and Djokovic is still far behind. But he played crap and looked like crap today. When he served first time, he looked exactly same as he did against Murray in Dubai. He wasnt broken yet, but I knew : he will lose and will lose badly
Tip for gamblers : if Fed looks like this, he will lose

star
03-23-2008, 12:18 AM
weird thing is, Fed increases his lead in ranking points over Nadal and Djokovic is still far behind. But he played crap and looked like crap today. When he served first time, he looked exactly same as he did against Murray in Dubai. He wasnt broken yet, but I knew : he will lose and will lose badly
Tip for gamblers : if Fed looks like this, he will lose

Well, two bad things for gamblers: 1. Can't bet after the match has started. 2. Long odds against Fed losing are going to change.

:)

star
03-23-2008, 12:19 AM
Nadal will still have a great year, because he'll sweep the big ones he wants on Clay

but Federer has unbelievable work to do if he wants a GS out of this year :help:

Joking aside, I think this is the year Nadal doesn't win everything on clay.

Plus Nadal has to win nearly everything on clay just to keep his points. Federer will probably still be a lock on grass and that means a Wimbledon title. But, you know, if Federer does have mono and does keep on playing tournaments and exhos, he might have a hard time this year.

Mansave_75
03-23-2008, 12:23 AM
For me Nadal is even today once again the main favorite to win again the French Open, that is unquestionable, if he doesn't win this year again would be SHOCKING but Federer has to defend also lots of clay-court point, final in Monte Carlo, title in Hamburg, and final at the French...that's sounds terrible for him.

Corey Feldman
03-23-2008, 12:31 AM

Plus Nadal has to win nearly everything on clay just to keep his points. Federer will probably still be a lock on grass and that means a Wimbledon title. But, you know, if Federer does have mono and does keep on playing tournaments and exhos, he might have a hard time this year.He'll win French again - thats the only one that matters

Fed is no lock on grass, he might have won the last 5 but i dont see his dominance on grass like it was with Sampras - its nowhere near as fast and Nole is a bigger fave than him on grass right now, IMO.

star
03-23-2008, 12:35 AM
He'll win French again - thats the only one that matters

Fed is no lock on grass, he might have won the last 5 but i dont see his dominance on grass like it was with Sampras - its nowhere near as fast and Nole is a bigger fave than him on grass right now, IMO.

Hasn't Federer won more Wimbledon titles in a row than Sampras did? I'm pretty sure he has since he beat Borg's record and Sampras didn't.

To me, Federer is the favorite until he loses his number one crown and the Wimbledon title. It's hard to dethrone the king. So, I'm not counting him out.

DDrago2
03-23-2008, 12:36 AM
For me Nadal is even today once again the main favorite to win again the French Open, that is unquestionable, if he doesn't win this year again would be SHOCKING but Federer has to defend also lots of clay-court point, final in Monte Carlo, title in Hamburg, and final at the French...that's sounds terrible for him.

right, but if his condition doesn't get better and he decides to still throw in some turnaments, maybe clay game will be better for him than HC since you need lesser explosivenes

somehow I feel now that Federer could miss big part of the season. He looks like a ghost on the court every third time he appears

star
03-23-2008, 12:36 AM
But you know what would be funny?

If Djokovic won the Grand Slam this year.

:haha: :haha:

TMJordan
03-23-2008, 12:37 AM
Now both Roger and Rafa can go "play" with eachother after both getting ***** today.

Here they are:

http://yoursmiles.org/tsmile/sex/t1527.gif

DDrago2
03-23-2008, 12:40 AM
But you know what would be funny?

If Djokovic won the Grand Slam this year.

:haha: :haha:

That would be hilarious, I couldn't wait to hear comments from him and his crew :lol:
RG may be the toughest but he actualy has a shot, if Federer doesn't come back to full form and Nadal does worse on clay than previous season

Mansave_75
03-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Djokovic is not going to win the French, that's Nadal territory, I repeat the most SHOCKING thing in the whole season would be Nadal not winning the fourth Roland Garros.

star
03-23-2008, 12:48 AM
Djokovic is not going to win the French, that's Nadal territory, I repeat the most SHOCKING thing in the whole season would be Nadal not winning the fourth Roland Garros.

I don't think so. I've been predicting an end to the FO run. It's hard to win that tournament 4 times in a row.

gnaz
03-23-2008, 12:54 AM
These two guys, unquestionable top two in the world are suffering a game crisis since last year 2007, no one of both are still the same.
Has anyone a clue of what is happening? This year 2008 is very strange and Novak Djokovic is taking the advantage of all that.
Is all remais the same in two months Novak will be the number one.

Well, Rafito isn't expected to win HC tournaments of Jan, Feb, Mar but Fed IS, so Fed is more worrying............ He didn't win AO or Dubai or IW. When was the last time Fed had not won a tournament before April? ???????????????????????????????2001??????????????? ????????????????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

philosophicalarf
03-23-2008, 12:57 AM
Federer is probably a victim of ego here - he must have known before today's match he was physically well under the weather, but probably figured he could beat Fish playing lefthanded, before hopefully recovering for the final. To be fair, that would normally be true, but Fish's groundstrokes were superb.

Bluntly: Ancic took nearly a year to recover, yet Federer expects to come back in a few months? He needs to take some time out, do a proper recovery, not make things worse.

MyPrecious
03-23-2008, 12:59 AM
I don't think so. I've been predicting an end to the FO run. It's hard to win that tournament 4 times in a row.

If Nadal should lose RG, I believe he would be pretty screwed.

Points wise, at least.

star
03-23-2008, 12:59 AM
He's only played in three tournaments this year. I just don't see that Federer is done for. He's too good a player for that. Maybe his dominance is ended -- maybe. But, he is still going to have some tournament wins and some grand slam wins.

star
03-23-2008, 01:02 AM
If Nadal should lose RG, I believe he would be pretty screwed.

Points wise, at least.

Yeah. Points wise. But, he can't keep on winning everything on clay and have that prop up his ranking. It's not realistic that it can continue for the long run. There're just too many things that can go wrong. Case in point: Roger Federer. If at the beginning of the year someone had predicted no titles for Fed by mid March, there would have been scoffing. But, there are a lot of things that can go wrong for any player in any given year.

Mansave_75
03-23-2008, 01:06 AM
Well, Rafito isn't expected to win HC tournaments of Jan, Feb, Mar but Fed IS, so Fed is more worrying............ He didn't win AO or Dubai or IW. When was the last time Fed had not won a tournament before April? ???????????????????????????????2001??????????????? ????????????????? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Well, in 2005 Nadal has won Costa Du Saupe (Brasilian Open) on clay, in 2006 Dubai (HC), and in 2007 Indian Wells (HC), when I referred that at this same stage of the season in the last three years he had at least one tittle, that's was I meant.
So this year he has only one final on Chennai (HC) only but no tittle.

gnaz
03-23-2008, 01:10 AM
He's only played in three tournaments this year. I just don't see that Federer is done for. He's too good a player for that. Maybe his dominance is ended -- maybe. But, he is still going to have some tournament wins and some grand slam wins.

Disagree, TBH, I don't think Federer will win any slams this year at all.....

gnaz
03-23-2008, 01:13 AM
Well, in 2005 Nadal has won Costa Du Saupe (Brasilian Open) on clay, in 2006 Dubai (HC), and in 2007 Indian Wells (HC), when I referred that at this same stage of the season in the last three years he had at least one tittle, that's was I meant.
So this year he has only one final on Chennai (HC) only but no tittle.

But he didn't go to play in SA like in 2005 and his HC game is worst than in 2006 and 2007.

Sunset of Age
03-23-2008, 01:41 AM
The answer to this question: NOTHING.
Both of them got beaten by a better player. Happens all the time. It's the name of the game, the name of the game in this particular case being... tennis.

brent-o
03-23-2008, 04:37 AM

Plus Nadal has to win nearly everything on clay just to keep his points. Federer will probably still be a lock on grass and that means a Wimbledon title. But, you know, if Federer does have mono and does keep on playing tournaments and exhos, he might have a hard time this year.

But remember Federer has to defend lots of clay points too, including a win in Hamburg, and finals in both Monte Carlo and the French Open.

star
03-23-2008, 04:41 AM
But remember Federer has to defend lots of clay points too, including a win in Hamburg, and finals in both Monte Carlo and the French Open.

Yes, that's true.

It's going to be interesting to see if someone steps up on clay to challenge. It could turn out to be a very interesting year. I like it when things are topsy turvy. :)

~*BGT*~
03-23-2008, 04:46 AM

So he loses to Fish? :confused:

Clay Death
03-23-2008, 04:54 AM

he is 21-0 there and 34-0 overall on clay in the best of 5 sets foremats. nobody beats him on clay in a best of 5 sets match. nobody.

translation: its hard to dethrone the king. you said it yourself. Nadal will not give up the only thing he has. Roland Garros is his personal playground.

Branimir
03-23-2008, 04:58 AM
Djokovic happened to both of them. Hehe
Federer :wavey:
Nadal :wavey:
Djokovic :worship:

tangerine_dream
03-23-2008, 05:09 AM
I think Roger is hurting himself worse by refusing to take the extra time off needed to fully recover from this sickness. He doesn't want to lose that No. 1 ranking but if he keeps pushing himself like this he'll end up losing the ranking and incapacitating himself longer than expected. He lost exactly the same way at IW as he did at AO: playing great in the early rounds and then crashing out in the semis once he knew his ranking was safe from Nadal.

Also, where has Mirka been lately? Why isn't she attending his matches anymore?

Action Jackson
03-23-2008, 05:44 AM
Evolution.

jcempire
03-23-2008, 05:47 AM

I agree, Nadal is not diferent; In fact, He is getting better

But, unluck for him so far, He should dominate clay, Of course He will do it. Time will tell

jcempire
03-23-2008, 05:49 AM
Roger has dominate tennis all over the world for 4 years, maybe it's time for rest of guys

Merton
03-23-2008, 05:50 AM
Nadal will ask for a wild card to enter Houston and Roger will enter Newport.

CyBorg
03-23-2008, 05:51 AM
Nadal looks like the same old Nadal to me. Good on natural surfaces. Not great on hardcourts and carpet. He won in Indian Wells last year, but that was against a younger, greener Djokovic.

There's nothing wrong with him at all. He should be playing on clay more.

Federer however is all screwed up, but hopefully he's just finding his game after a rough patch. He's allowed.

JediFed
03-23-2008, 06:54 AM
I agree, Nadal is not diferent; In fact, He is getting better

I don't get why Nadal is in crisis? He didn't defend his points at all.

As for Federer, this is a long rough patch for him. I don't know if he's recovered, he looked like he was ok out there.

rafa_maniac
03-23-2008, 07:10 AM
Nadal is doing fine, a final and two semis so far this year on hardcourt is about as good as one can expect from him on hardcourt. He's going to have the odd title run such as Indian Wells last year (and hey, there's still Miami to go...) but generally speaking him NOT winning hard court titles should not be considered an issue. I don't see any reason for him not to dominate the field on clay again this year, the only man who could challenge is Federer and he's in a rut. At the very least Nadal will get RG and a couple of clay Masters. Wimbledon is where he'll have to be really on song to repeat his exploits from previous years.

Federer is obviously in a slump, but he was this time last year too, with double losses to Canas, and a horrible loss to Volandri. The exact same "Federer's dominance is over" posts sprang up then, and yet he ended the year the clear number 1 albiet with a few more losses and by a smaller margin than previous years. If he starts losing early on clay something is up, if he loses early at Wimbledon, he's officially no longer the force he was. I do think Djoko is getting the #1 ranking this year.

ret
03-23-2008, 07:12 AM
As for federe, from some mono symptoms page:
"A tired feeling, which may include depression, is the last symptom to disappear"

Novak Dj
03-23-2008, 07:13 AM
Yeah if Federer doesn't win in Miami I really don't see him winning a title until Halle, that's sounds horrible indeed...

Yeah, but he can play one more match against Pete to prove he is the best...

Rafa will be No2 on ATP race after Miami and it doesn`t sound bad for him before clay season where he dominates.

There are six scenarios who will be No1, No2 and No3 at the end of season and everyone is possible.

Clay Death
03-23-2008, 07:32 AM
Nadal is doing fine, a final and two semis so far this year on hardcourt is about as good as one can expect from him on hardcourt. He's going to have the odd title run such as Indian Wells last year (and hey, there's still Miami to go...) but generally speaking him NOT winning hard court titles should not be considered an issue. I don't see any reason for him not to dominate the field on clay again this year, the only man who could challenge is Federer and he's in a rut. At the very least Nadal will get RG and a couple of clay Masters. Wimbledon is where he'll have to be really on song to repeat his exploits from previous years.

Federer is obviously in a slump, but he was this time last year too, with double losses to Canas, and a horrible loss to Volandri. The exact same "Federer's dominance is over" posts sprang up then, and yet he ended the year the clear number 1 albiet with a few more losses and by a smaller margin than previous years. If he starts losing early on clay something is up, if he loses early at Wimbledon, he's officially no longer the force he was. I do think Djoko is getting the #1 ranking this year.

good post. i still dont think its good for his confidence to not be able to win a single title since last july going into Monte Carlo.

that said, i will take Monte Carlo, Rome, and Roland Garros. these 3 are the ones that matter the most anyway. in other words, if this is the worst case scenario for him on clay this year then i will take it.

it remains to be seen what he can do on grass this year. hopefully another deep run if possible.

gnaz
03-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Nadal is doing fine, a final and two semis so far this year on hardcourt is about as good as one can expect from him on hardcourt. He's going to have the odd title run such as Indian Wells last year (and hey, there's still Miami to go...) but generally speaking him NOT winning hard court titles should not be considered an issue. I don't see any reason for him not to dominate the field on clay again this year, the only man who could challenge is Federer and he's in a rut.

Good point.

zcess81
03-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Nothing's wrong with Nadal. He played some impressive tennis this week.

Fed and Tiger have been blowing so much smoke up each others asses that they, or at least Fed, forgot that to be no.1 you have to play like no.1.

gnaz
03-23-2008, 11:45 AM
Also, where has Mirka been lately? Why isn't she attending his matches anymore?

Maybe she is really pregnant....

arm
03-23-2008, 11:47 AM
federer is only in decline, I mean he couldn't be unbeatable forever..

to nadal nothing has happened, he just found djokovic, who is a better hard court player than he is.

It is as simple as that

Action Jackson
03-23-2008, 11:53 AM
Both of them should retire.

gnaz
03-23-2008, 12:03 PM

The thing is that Borg won 4 FO in a row so it can happen again. But NO man has ever won 6 Wimbledons in a row in the Open era.

So statistically it is more harder to win 6 Wimbledons in a row(never ever happened...) than 4 FO in a row(already happened).

In other words, Rafa is more likely to win the FO this year than Fed is likely to win Wimbledon this year.

nisha
03-23-2008, 12:10 PM
i juts hope nadal plays better on clay. cant say much about him being finnish...hardcours arent his thing to begin with.

fed of the other hand....probably win wimby thats all....

platinum
03-23-2008, 12:14 PM
The thing is that Borg won 4 FO in a row so it can happen again. But NO man has ever won 6 Wimbledons in a row in the Open era.

So statistically it is more harder to win 6 Wimbledons in a row(never ever happened...) than 4 FO in a row(already happened).

In other words, Rafa is more likely to win the FO this year than Fed is likely to win Wimbledon this year.

I agree. Rafael will win the French Open while Novak will win Wimbledon and the USO :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Mansave_75
03-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Let's hope Novak gets tired if not, he's going to win all this year...hopefully not the French...

Black Adam
03-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Actually Nadal has been doing OK on Hard courts so far compared to last year.
Improved from 4th round to Semi in Australia, Final in Chennai and Semi in Indian Wells. Miami is slower and he will probably do better than the 2nd round from last year if unless he draws someone who is a killer in the first round.

I think that it's going to be a tight race for number one at the end of the year. Hopefully the race will be a 3 or 4 way contest and still alive in Shanghai .

Mansave_75
03-23-2008, 04:37 PM
I think if Nadal wins Miami, then he could probably be the number 1 within the clay-court season...he has to win again (for the 4th consecutive year) Monte Carlo, Barcelona, Rome and Roland Garros, and adding Hamburg too (that's sounds too perfect).

Sunset of Age
03-23-2008, 08:13 PM
There is a thread something like "Life must suck if you are not a Federer fan".
Paraphrasing this title I could say "Life must suck if you watch semifinals of the biggest tournaments in 2008 being a fan of Federer or Nadal" ;)
Life sucks extremely if you are a fan of both ;)... Karin :hug:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for thinking of me Voo, but I'm not the only one around here. ;)
And life isn't so bad at all... after all, my favs just both lost a tennis match. A Freaking TENNIS MATCH!

"There's More To Life Than This..." - cues Björk. :cool:

Sunset of Age
03-23-2008, 08:15 PM
I agree. Rafael will win the French Open while Novak will win Wimbledon and the USO :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Is this the only thing you're capable of posting? :silly:

Mansave_75
03-24-2008, 12:10 AM
Nadal will win the French Open, I have not doubt about it.

Clay Death
03-24-2008, 12:11 AM
Nadal will win the French Open, I have not doubt about it.

thats a fact. Nobody stops Nadal at Roland Garros.

MyPrecious
03-24-2008, 12:16 AM
thats a fact. Nobody stops Nadal at Roland Garros.

I'm not so sure about that.

This is such a crazy year (so far) that I wouldn't be shocked if he was out in the quarters or semi's.

But, I would like to see how he plays the first few games of the clay season before I start seriously thinking about the FO.

Sunset of Age
03-24-2008, 12:20 AM
This is such a crazy year (so far) that I wouldn't be shocked if he was out in the quarters or semi's.

Eh, not quite. This is so far a rather normal year, the way it used to be before we had just those TWO players piling up (nearly) all the tropies between the two of them (read: one Roger and one Raf, during 2005 - 2006 - 2007). That was in fact exceptional.

But, I would like to see how he plays the first few games of the clay season before I start seriously thinking about the FO.

Very true indeed. We don't know ANYTHING about the players' forms in regards to the clay season as of yet. That does not only go for Rafa, but for Djoko and Roger just as much. Not to mention Nalbandian, Almagro, Ferrer, etc. ;)

gnaz
03-24-2008, 01:03 AM
I'm not so sure about that.

actually because of the mono it will be fed who will lose in the fo very early this year to some player like volandri! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

ionah
04-06-2008, 11:18 PM
bump

Mansave_75
04-07-2008, 12:11 AM
I start to think both are suffering Mono.

FedFan_2007
04-07-2008, 12:13 AM
I start to think both are suffering Mono.

:retard: Nadal wishes he had that excuse for why he got beaten so badly by Fixxxer.

FedFan_2007
04-07-2008, 12:14 AM
Main French Open contenders:

Nadal
Federer
Djokovic
Davydenko
Ferrer
Nalbandian
Almagro
Roddick

Sunset of Age
04-07-2008, 12:15 AM
There's mono and mono - Rogi has it, Rafa might have it (:aplot:) - but if indeed anything like BRAIN MONO exists, ionah surely has it. :angel:

Mansave_75
04-07-2008, 12:20 AM

Nadal
Federer
Djokovic
Davydenko
Ferrer
Nalbandian
Almagro
Roddick

Roddick????? Roddick a contender???? C'mon !!!!!!!!!!
Has Andy ever passed the first round??? :devil:

Alex999
04-07-2008, 12:29 AM

Nadal
Federer
Djokovic
Davydenko
Ferrer
Nalbandian
Almagro
Roddick
:lol::lol::lol:

Jelena
05-12-2008, 03:05 PM
There's mono and mono - Rogi has it, Rafa might have it (:aplot:) - but if indeed anything like BRAIN MONO exists, ionah surely has it. :angel:
:haha: