Favorite Nadal Celebrations [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Favorite Nadal Celebrations

peterparker
03-20-2008, 07:54 PM
Ha ha it's like he has won another grand slam!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRndSKkeOt8

The fun starts at 4:36. The Vamooooooosing at the end of the last game of the third set of the 2005 FO SF is still my favorite.

Parker

StevoTG
03-20-2008, 08:10 PM
The one where he goes up on one leg with his knee up at chest height and his arm pumped, it emits a feeling somewhere between joy, determination and aggression..... closer to joy/determination though.

TMJordan
03-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Nadal is so gay.

StevoTG
03-20-2008, 08:12 PM
Gay in the homosexual sense or :silly: sense? :lol:

TMJordan
03-20-2008, 08:14 PM
Gay in the homosexual sense or :silly: sense? :lol:

;)

scarecrows
03-20-2008, 08:18 PM
his birthday party

Jaap
03-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Nadal forum ---------->

peterparker
03-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Yes that one. All will and determination. Possibly his longest vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamooooooooooooooooooooos. :)

Johnny Groove
03-20-2008, 08:46 PM
Ha ha it's like he has won another grand slam!:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRndSKkeOt8

The fun starts at 4:36. The Vamooooooosing at the end of the last game of the third set of the 2005 FO SF is still my favorite.

Parker

the one in the last game of the djokovic match in miami is my fave.

Close second is the one in USO 06 late in one set where he nearly fell over trying to leg kick

Corey Feldman
03-20-2008, 09:12 PM
Mine?

the one when he keeps looking up at Uncle and the rest of that pack, looking like he's about to start crying

ala Youzhny matches or anyone who is blasting winner after winner against him, no?

:haha:

peterparker
03-20-2008, 09:27 PM
The last game of the miami djoko qf is pretty good. Some sick D by Nadal in that one.

Fortunately for nadal quite a few of these guys (blake,youzhny,gonzo) are at least 4-5 years older than him. It's only a matter of time before those head to heads start turning-that is if they stay in the game.

parker

Johnny Groove
03-20-2008, 09:30 PM
Mine?

the one when he keeps looking up at Uncle and the rest of that pack, looking like he's about to start crying

ala Youzhny matches or anyone who is blasting winner after winner against him, no?

:haha:

:awww: :sobbing: :hug:

Burrow
03-20-2008, 11:30 PM
Nadals celebrations are acted and put on, he looks like a gay latin stripper.

l_mac
03-20-2008, 11:32 PM

:bigcry:

Xristos
03-23-2008, 12:49 PM
Can someone please post the vid here cos I cant view youtube.

Thanks in advance.

platinum
03-29-2008, 07:32 PM

:lol:

And that's good. :cool::cool:

Who wants to see boring robotic celebrations :rolleyes::rolleyes:

cinamoon
03-31-2008, 04:51 PM
^^gay men are, unfortunately, better looking than straight men. And to be a stripper you have to have a scuplted body so to say he looks like a gay Latin stripper isn't really an insult.:devil:

If we're talking celebration in matches-i love the one in did in USO 07 where he sort of ran backwards, roaring and fisting.:devil: and the other one i like is when he does that sort of judo move where it looks like he's repeatedly punching a k.o'ed opponent.
he's amazing, so hot.:inlove:

if we're talking celebrations outside of match-his birthday in RG 2007 was great for me. him drinking the champagne and everything else that celebration brought :inlove:

Luvyoyoma1954@co
03-31-2008, 05:05 PM
^^gay men are, unfortunately, better looking than straight men. And to be a stripper you have to have a scuplted body so to say he looks like a gay Latin stripper isn't really an insult.:devil:

If we're talking celebration in matches-i love the one in did in USO 07 where he sort of ran backwards, roaring and fisting.:devil: and the other one i like is when he does that sort of judo move where it looks like he's repeatedly punching a k.o'ed opponent.

if we're talking celebrations outside of match-his birthday in RG 2007 was great for me. him drinking the champagne and everything else that celebration brought :inlove:

i AGREE WITH YOU SO COMPLETELY on all your statements. Gay men do tend to be very sexy and the description from the other "person" was no insult. Rafa is a beautiful as a person, as he in the looks category.

He is shy, yet has the heart of a lion. He is so great to fans, wonderful with children and his money has changed him zero.

I agree that would be in the top 5 celebrations. He has so many wonderful ones. ;);)

Keep up your love and support of our Rafa. He will be #1 soon.

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

cinamoon
03-31-2008, 05:15 PM

i AGREE WITH YOU SO COMPLETELY on all your statements. Gay men do tend to be very sexy and the description from the other "person" was no insult. Rafa is a beautiful as a person, as he in the looks category.

He is shy, yet has the heart of a lion. He is so great to fans, wonderful with children and his money has changed him zero.

I agree that would be in the top 5 celebrations. He has so many wonderful ones. ;);)

Keep up your love and support of our Rafa. He will be #1 soon.

:wavey::wavey::wavey:

of course he will be number 1 soon. I have no doubt. Nobody deserves it more than him, and i'm not just saying that because I adore, it's just the truth. Even those that don't like him (even though i still find it hard to believe some people don't like Rafa), have to admit that. He's humble, has humility, praises and has respect for the other players.....how can you not love this guy.:sad: I don't hate Djokovic, but i'm not his biggest fan either, and the thought of him ever being number 1..ah:mad: it would be a tragedy if a personality like that is at the top of tennis. what would non-tennis fans think?! that we accept that other players disrespect the other players by imitating them on court, whether it was meant as comical or not!:mad:
and don't get me started on the fact that he attempted to bite the trophy in IW..WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?!?!:eek:

Well, maybe i should take as he imitates Rafa because he wants to be like him.:cool:

Ok, enough about Djokovic. Sorry.:singer: