First round: Clement / Rochus
As said Via, he's the heigh advantage (for once). lol

higherlaw
03-12-2008, 01:25 PM
Indian Wells

First round: Clement / Rochus
As said Via, he's the heigh advantage (for once). lol

Thanks for posting this.

Yup, Arnaud is taller than Olivier by two inches, or 5cm! Arnaud leads head-to-head 3-0, but they haven't played since 2004...

Hangdog
03-12-2008, 07:16 PM
:bounce: It's feeling like Arnaud hasn't been playing for ages!
He has a relatively not bad draw so hope he's been missing victories as well and is not going to waste his chances.

Marine
03-12-2008, 09:12 PM
You can notice I even didn't write the name of his opponent at second round :tape:

Via
03-12-2008, 09:37 PM
You can notice I even didn't write the name of his opponent at second round :tape:

:lol: i'm not optimistic either, but just in case, i remember it being ferrer.

mika or lee or nieminen would be likely opponents in the 3rd... but wait, probably shouldn't look past ferrer! lol

arghhh more likely will lose the first round, coming back.

let's just check the doubles to make sure that mika hasn't dumped him lol

Marine
03-12-2008, 10:03 PM
LOL
Yes, Mika can play with everybody, arnaud, julien... not important, he's the boss in the pair, it's him who makes win the team. The players must be happy to play with him.

(I hope it will be arnaud)

Via
03-13-2008, 11:23 PM
arnaud and mika's section of the doubles draw:
(1) Bryan/Bryan vs Baghdatis/Wawrinka
Coetzee/Moodie vs Kohlscreiber/Nieminen
Ljubicic/Robredo vs Mirnyi/Jamie Murray
Melo/Sa vs Clement/Llodra (7)

nothing is easy....

Via
03-14-2008, 12:59 PM
well, so much for being fans! i didn't know they had started the singles at IW :eek:

before we knew it, arnaud, seb, and mika, had all lost their 1st rounds *sad chuckle* (any icon for that?)

higherlaw
03-14-2008, 03:02 PM
:wavey: Normally I would say :mad: about Arnaud losing, but I won't this time. I kept one eye on the live scoring and he really put in a good effort for a first match back after an injury. He was down 0-4 in the first set, but lost it 4-6. Most games in the second set went to deuce. And, I can still say another thing I normally do...well, at least he has doubles.

Sorry that you missed it Via.

Hangdog
03-14-2008, 08:32 PM
arghhh more likely will lose the first round, coming back.

lol :worship:
before we knew it, arnaud, seb, and mika, had all lost their 1st rounds *sad chuckle* (any icon for that?)
Now let's see if any of them will show up at Sunrise Challenger... Somehow I doubt it.
:wavey: Normally I would say :mad: about Arnaud losing, but I won't this time. I kept one eye on the live scoring and he really put in a good effort for a first match back after an injury. He was down 0-4 in the first set, but lost it 4-6. Most games in the second set went to deuce. And, I can still say another thing I normally do...well, at least he has doubles.
:wavey: Interesting that according to the scoreboard Seb's match was going in the same manner and was finished with a similar score.

Well, as for the doubles, maybe they should enjoy "a dinner of the losers" again :) Looks like they play their first round tomorrow, and as I remember they met Sa and the other guy in the end of the last year in Stockholm and gained a victory that time.

Via
03-14-2008, 09:50 PM

Sorry that you missed it Via.

i suppose i should feel slightly better reading your report... but then it's a masters tournament after all, not something that one in his right mind should easily give up on! :shrug:

i wouldn't have followed the match anyway :p (no tv broadcast)

lol :worship:

Now let's see if any of them will show up at Sunrise Challenger... Somehow I doubt it.

:wavey: Interesting that according to the scoreboard Seb's match was going in the same manner and was finished with a similar score.

Well, as for the doubles, maybe they should enjoy "a dinner of the losers" again :) Looks like they play their first round tomorrow, and as I remember they met Sa and the other guy in the end of the last year in Stockholm and gained a victory that time.

yes, but melo and sa are a good experienced pair, and arnaud/mika don't have so much of a surface advantage here (though i'm the first to admit, i don't know what their opponents' favourite surface is... though IW is likely to be a fair surface for all)

Truc
03-15-2008, 07:07 AM
Just 2 lines in L’Equipe about his first round match, he says he’s happy to have been able to play without pain, he felt like "he played tennis for the first time this year, as if his season had just started".
(Bien que battu 6-4, 6-4 par Olivier Rochus, Arnaud CLÉMENT a eu la joie, jeudi, de se déplacer enfin sans douleur au pied et d’avoir le sentiment de « jouer au tennis pour la première fois de l’année, comme si ma saison venait de commencer »…)

Marine
03-15-2008, 11:30 AM
:confused::confused::confused:
Comme si il avait bien joué peut-être ????????? Il a perdu.
Du mal à comprendre sa vision des choses...

higherlaw
03-15-2008, 03:00 PM
i wouldn't have followed the match anyway :p (no tv broadcast)

I meant live scoring. Only a lucky few will get TV this time :mad:, at least in the US.

Via
03-15-2008, 10:23 PM
no need to be annoyed marine.... at least he hasn't played worse than before the break, has he? :lol:

if he has finally woken up for this year, like he said, that would be great.

hmmm i think we'll get IW on pay tv here from sunday onwards? won't you higherlaw in the US?

kukka
03-16-2008, 08:19 PM
Nice that Arnaud & Mika won their first doubles match. :D

Elina

Hangdog
03-16-2008, 08:33 PM
Yes, fortunately no first round losses in doubles :) Next opponents: Mirnyi/J. Murray.

As for the singles match comment, I'd say it is anyway a bit strange to see him being positive after such a loss, but we don't really know a lot about his injury. So if he feels happy with his tennis - well yes, let's take it like that...

Via
03-19-2008, 12:35 AM
tuesday result, 2nd round:

M Mirnyi (BLR) / J Murray (GBR) d [7] A Clement (FRA) / M Llodra (FRA) 76(4) 64

poor tournament for the pair :(

Via
03-25-2008, 11:40 AM
miami - arnaud has drawn the sizzling fish for first round. any way fish may be tired? :shrug:

good thing that we have a combined thread here, cos i don't see we'll get too many posts.

Hangdog
03-25-2008, 08:20 PM
What a lucky thing he is. I suppose there is enough time between IW final and Miami's first rounds to take some rest :shrug:

Has someone noted Arnaud's new ranking? And better not check it if you haven't yet :tape: So now he'll lose his first round in Miami, then will take a week off, after that he won't qualify for Monte-Carlo's MD and he'll finish up needing a WC for Roland Garros. Perfect :o

tuesday result, 2nd round:

M Mirnyi (BLR) / J Murray (GBR) d [7] A Clement (FRA) / M Llodra (FRA) 76(4) 64

poor tournament for the pair :(
Well, Mirnyi and J. Murray also knocked out the Bryans so maybe we can still hope for good performances of our Frenchmen in doubles...

Via
03-25-2008, 10:06 PM
What a lucky thing he is. I suppose there is enough time between IW final and Miami's first rounds to take some rest :shrug:

Has someone noted Arnaud's new ranking? And better not check it if you haven't yet :tape: So now he'll lose his first round in Miami, then will take a week off, after that he won't qualify for Monte-Carlo's MD and he'll finish up needing a WC for Roland Garros. Perfect :o

Well, Mirnyi and J. Murray also knocked out the Bryans so maybe we can still hope for good performances of our Frenchmen in doubles...

:lol: in that case i can't help but check it out... he's #75

and this is his latest mug shot on the atp site http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/headshots/90x120/C487_AS_90.jpg

he only needs to win one round in miami to defend his points but that's looking unlikely. he'd better try extra hard during the clay season (including working at qualifying for the masters), or else there'll be tremendous pressure comes the grass.

Hangdog
03-27-2008, 08:42 PM
Doubles draw for Miami :o :
Erlich/Ram (3) vs Melo/Sa
Canas/Prieto vs Coetzee/Moodie
Mirnyi/Jamie Murray vs Gicquel/Santoro
Benneteau/Mahut vs Clement/Llodra (7)

Arnaud just won his first set against Fish and started the second with a break :eek: Then held and then saved 4 break points on his serve to make it 3-1. Keep it up man :worship:

barbottin
03-27-2008, 09:05 PM
He won 6/3 6/3

I didn't think it would be still possible for him to win a match in singles :devil: But he did it :worship:

Via
03-27-2008, 10:35 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

i'm speechless. is this the first singles match he's won this year? lol

there was someone who bet he'd win in 2 on a general thread. i must check again who that genius was :worship:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6785301&postcount=4
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6785403&postcount=6
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=6785466&postcount=8

kukka
03-28-2008, 01:34 PM
Well done Arnaud! I had a feeling that he could win that match. :)

Elina

Marine
03-28-2008, 06:12 PM
Nolwenn Leroy supportrice N°1 du tennisman Arnaud Clément
Yahoo.fr

Nolwenn Leroy est venue supporter Arnaud Clément lors d'un match de tennis aux Etats-Unis. Dans les gradins, la jeune chanteuse est apparue très émue à la fin de la rencontre...

La chanteuse Nolwenn Leroy, 25 ans, a encouragé hier Arnaud Clément, 30 ans, lors du championnat de tennis Sony Ericsson Open, à Miami, aux Etats-Unis. Une présence qui a porté chance au joueur français qui a finalement battu l'Américain Mardy Fish, en deux manches.

Au prochain tour, il affrontera l'Espagnol Nicolas Almagro, 22 ans.

Du haut des gradins, la gagnante de la Star Academy 2 n'a pas hésité à applaudir et à donner de la voix pour l'amener jusqu'à la victoire.

Nolwenn is in Miami (ahaha it's official now) and it seems, according to the article, she's a great supporter. If only she could be "the key" ! ;)

Ome
03-28-2008, 06:18 PM
Nolwenn is in Miami (ahaha it's official now) and it seems, according to the article, she's a great supporter. If only she could be "the key" ! ;)

;)

Marine
03-28-2008, 07:42 PM
Thank you Ome.

(nolwenn, c'est quoi ce look ? et ces lunettes à la beckham ? :rolleyes:)

barbottin
03-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Belle boulette pour un couple qui veut rester discret...

Marine
03-28-2008, 09:09 PM
En même temps, là, ils sont peut-être passés au stade où ils assument, et ils en ont bien le droit, tu crois pas qu'ils vont se cacher indéfiniment. Elle a quand même le droit d'aller le voir jouer !

barbottin
03-28-2008, 09:18 PM
Je suis tout a fait d'accord avec toi Marine, elle a bien le droit d'aller le voir jouer. Seulement qu'ils ne se plaignent pas ensuite ! moi je serais plutot d'avis, pour vivre heureux, vivons cachés !

PS : quelle horreur ces lunettes !

Marine
03-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Comment veux-tu te cacher quand tu vas a un tournoi de tennis ?
Ou bien elle sort pas avec un tennisman, ou bien elle assume, elle n'a pas le choix.
On peut pas dire qu'ils n'ont pas été discrets. Au contraire.

Via
03-28-2008, 10:36 PM
:lol: i was indeed going to joke about the possible reason for this turnaround in arnaud's performance... well now here's proof, so i don't need to make up the joke any more ;)

but it's unlikely that this gf can travel around with him much :awww:

Hangdog
03-29-2008, 08:54 PM
No more surprises so far, an expected loss to Almagro 2/6 2/6.

Now I suppose Arnaud will have to miss the next DC tie, unless a miracle happens.

Via
03-30-2008, 12:05 AM
ok so he's back to his regular self... gf no longer around? lol

maybe he needs another break to sort out his priorities lol

mika can partner another player for the dc doubles.

Marine
03-30-2008, 12:47 AM
I think he will play in double.

Via
03-30-2008, 04:59 AM
he will be playing in doubles on sunday alright... last chance to impress before DC, arnaud...

Ome
03-30-2008, 07:14 AM
ok so he's back to his regular self... gf no longer around? lol

Everyone seemed to be at his match including his gf :p

Marine
03-30-2008, 07:57 AM
Thanks again Ome, where did you find the pics ??

oh sh.... Guy was there to his match (third pic), it won't decide him to select arnaud.

Well, there was no nolwenn miracle, she can go back home.

Ome
03-30-2008, 08:01 AM
They are from DPPI photo agency. :)

barbottin
03-30-2008, 10:57 AM
He's one of Forget's favourite, he will probably play. If he loses his first round match in doubles, it will be unfair for other french players to select him ( even if LLodra/Clement remains the best french team )

Maybe someone could tell Arnaud that Jenifer is single now, maybe his results could be better if she was his girlfriend :devil: Bad joke :p

Marine
03-30-2008, 11:09 AM
(she's with opispo, read voici, barbottin ;))

Micka can play with everybody, not only arnaud, that's sure. I don't see him playing with richard or Jojo, but with benneteau, why not...

Piti Pingoin
03-30-2008, 12:19 PM
Yes, but Benneteau isn't so better than Arnaud in simple!

Marine
03-30-2008, 12:39 PM
ugh...no, he's much better. :sad:

Hangdog
03-30-2008, 02:02 PM
They have never tried Llodra/Gasquet combination? Might be a perfect alternative. So then if the question is between Arnaud and Julien today's match will probably give some answer.
Benneteau is in a better form but Arnaud has more functions: he may also be used as a great cheerleader, a perfect ball boy or a secret weapon against Fish in case that one plays... In brief, one more case when we need Santoro back :o

And Forget says today in L'Equipe he might take even 6 players to Salem
:eek:

Marine
03-30-2008, 02:15 PM
L'Equipe

Arnaud CLÉMENT (battu par Nicolas
Almagro, 6-2, 6-2) : « C’était complètement
nul et c’est dommage parce que
c’est moi qui ai eu les premières occasions
dans chaque set. Après, je lui donne des
breaks, je fais des fautes bêtes et il sert
suffisamment bien pour finir tranquille.
C’est certain que ce match de m… ne
tombe pas au meilleur moment pour moi,
mais je pense quand même que je suis sur
la bonne voie. Je peux aujourd’hui
m’entraîner normalement,je n’ai plus mal
au pied et la confiance est meilleure qu’il y
a un mois. »

One more match de m..... :rolleyes:

Marine
03-30-2008, 02:23 PM
They have never tried Llodra/Gasquet combination? Might be a perfect alternative. So then if the question is between Arnaud and Julien today's match will probably give some answer.
Benneteau is in a better form but Arnaud has more functions: he may also be used as a great cheerleader, a perfect ball boy or a secret weapon against Fish in case that one plays... In brief, one more case when we need Santoro back :o

well, richard can't play both single and double, it's not possible ! LOL
I don't know a played as weak physically. :o

Speaking of Guy's quote (6 players), I read it today too, yes... :eek: lol
But Guy seems has found an idea to be sure Arnaud will be in the team.
As we know, guy forget = davis cup = arnaud clement, for 6/7 years. :lol:

Marine
03-30-2008, 02:48 PM
Well, after reading that, I still hope arnaud will play...

(Irina, translation plz :angel:)

Micka's interview

– Dans l’optique d’affronter lesfrères Bryan,Guy Forget nous
dit que votre opinion aurait beaucoup de poids dans la
composition du double. Qu’en pensez-vous ?
– Si je dois dire quelle est la personne avec laquelle je me sens le
mieux sur un terrain, avec laquelle j’ai réussi de grandes choses,
il n’y a pas à tortiller : c’est Arnaud (Clément).Maintenant, je ne
veux pas prendre toutes les responsabilités de ce choix. Il y a un
capitaine et c’est son job de trancher.

– Mais diriez-vous que le double serait moins performant
si vous deviez le former avec Gasquet ou Tsonga
?
– C’est impossible de dire ça. Mais je n’ai jamais joué avec eux
et quand vous devez affronter les Bryan, c’est peut-être mieux
d’avoir des repères. Les Bryan nous craignent, Arnaud et moi. Ils
seraient plus contents de devoir défier Llodra plus quelqu’un
d’autre que Llodra-Clément. »

Forget, about Arnaud:
« Arnaud est loin d’être fini. Ce que je n’aime pas, c’est que parfois il se dévalorise. Il arrive lui-même à douter de ses capacités, or il est encore beaucoup plus fort que ce qu’il laisse sousentendre.» :)
Un peu plus tard, la victoire surprise de Clément sur Mardy Fish, le finaliste d’Indian Wells, vint confirmer la confiance de son capitaine.

Hangdog
03-30-2008, 05:24 PM
Meanwhile Clement/Llodra def Benneteau/Mahut 6/3 6/4. The second round is going to be not less interesting as they play vs Gicquel/Santoro.

Dearest Marine, but weren't you thinking of practising more English? :devil: lol
Micka's interview
- In the light of facing the Bryans Guy Forget has told us that your opinion will carry a lot of weight. What do you think about it?
- If I have to call a person I feel myself on the court best of all with and I've achieved great successes with, there is nothing to think about – it's Arnaud :couple: Though I don't want to take on responsibility for this choice. There is a captain and it's his job to make decisions.

- But would the doubles be less efficient if you have to pair up with Gasquet or Tsonga?
- We can't claim that. But I have never played with them, and when you have to play against the Bryans it's probably better to have some bearings. The Bryans are afraid of us, Arnaud and me. They would be more confident if they have to deal with Llodra/someone else rather than Llodra/Clement.

Forget about Arnaud:
- Arnaud is still far from being done. But what I don't like is that sometimes he underestimates himself. He comes to doubt his possibilities although he is a way stronger than he lets it be inferred.
A bit later a surprising victory over Fish came to confirm the confidence of the captain.

barbottin
03-30-2008, 06:02 PM
well, richard can't play both single and double, it's not possible ! LOL
I don't know a played as weak physically. :o

Speaking of Guy's quote (6 players), I read it today too, yes... :eek: lol
But Guy seems has found an idea to be sure Arnaud will be in the team.
As we know, guy forget = davis cup = arnaud clement, for 6/7 years. :lol:

Ah il trouve toujours un moyen d'emmener la clé dans sa poche ce brave Forget :D

Marine
03-30-2008, 07:01 PM
Joliment dit. ;)

Marine
03-30-2008, 07:03 PM
Dearest Marine, but weren't you thinking of practising more English? :devil: lol

Later, Irina, later...lol and you do it so much better :angel:

Via
03-30-2008, 10:33 PM

:lol: :lol:

fish is not going, the u.s. team leader is not a fool. arnaud stands no chance in singles anyway.

thanks for the translations too irina :hug: and ome for more photos for gossip :yeah:

who is jenifer btw?

it is not surprising that if you ask mika, he'll pick arnaud for a partner... obviously, cos he picks him for his own tournaments, his own bread and butter.

barbottin
03-31-2008, 11:44 AM
:lol: :lol:

fish is not going, the u.s. team leader is not a fool. arnaud stands no chance in singles anyway.

thanks for the translations too irina :hug: and ome for more photos for gossip :yeah:

who is jenifer btw?

it is not surprising that if you ask mika, he'll pick arnaud for a partner... obviously, cos he picks him for his own tournaments, his own bread and butter.

Jenifer is the first winner of "Star Academy", Nolwenn won it the year after. Both are pretty brunettes. Arnaud mentionned her along with Nolwenn as favourite singers. Jenifer recently broke up with the father of her child that's why I made this joke :)

I hope you will understand what I mean, I'm afraid that my english is not very good :confused:

Via
03-31-2008, 11:58 PM
Jenifer is the first winner of "Star Academy", Nolwenn won it the year after. Both are pretty brunettes. Arnaud mentionned her along with Nolwenn as favourite singers. Jenifer recently broke up with the father of her child that's why I made this joke :)

I hope you will understand what I mean, I'm afraid that my english is not very good :confused:

thanks barbottin, i think i understand perfectly what you said! :yeah:

never heard their music... but my guess is, arnaud's music tastes have little to do with music :tape:

btw andy roddick just announces his engagement to a 20 y.o. model, and tongues are wagging on another thread...

at least we know pretty well about our man's love life and when the time comes, it won't take anyone by surprise :devil:

barbottin
04-01-2008, 02:05 PM
thanks barbottin, i think i understand perfectly what you said! :yeah:

never heard their music... but my guess is, arnaud's music tastes have little to do with music :tape:

btw andy roddick just announces his engagement to a 20 y.o. model, and tongues are wagging on another thread...

at least we know pretty well about our man's love life and when the time comes, it won't take anyone by surprise :devil:

Especially for you Via :
Nolwenn : http://youtube.com/watch?v=rsKlcoUDKac&feature=related
Jenifer : http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJwWpuwZtY

But we have some good music too in France :devil:

higherlaw
04-01-2008, 04:56 PM
Hey everybody..

[7] A Clement (FRA) / M Llodra (FRA) d M Gicquel (FRA) / F Santoro (FRA) 63 76(4)

Hangdog
04-01-2008, 06:22 PM
Thanks for the good news, Higherlaw! How are you doing? :wavey:

The other news is that now it's official, Forget indeed takes Arnaud to Salem (as the 5th guy, of course).

Marine
04-01-2008, 07:28 PM
It was important for them to beat Fabrice. And I guess it's not easy for micka to face his former super teamate !
Arnaud will be in Salem, good ! He'll be the key of the team spirit. :angel:

Via
04-01-2008, 10:19 PM
:wavey: higherlaw, you're back just in time! how are the plans for dc?

Especially for you Via :
Nolwenn : http://youtube.com/watch?v=rsKlcoUDKac&feature=related
Jenifer : http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZkJwWpuwZtY

But we have some good music too in France :devil:

:lol: i've been around frenchie forums for years now, and surprisingly not many people offer to share french music with me. merci beaucoup! 'diva' music is not really my style, but it's always interesting to find out more about nolwenn ;)

The other news is that now it's official, Forget indeed takes Arnaud to Salem (as the 5th guy, of course).

ahhh... :mad: you can't assume that i already know! i have to look it up to find out that the 4th guy is paulo, not gilles :p

anyway, good on arnaud/mika, making up grounds for their lost form of late.

higherlaw
04-02-2008, 02:28 PM

:wavey: higherlaw, you're back just in time! how are the plans for dc?

Wow!::dance:Did you guys miss me?? Beyond busy, but here!

The tickets I was assigned for Winston-Salem are crappy. I think I'll need to bring some binoculars!! Anyone out there want to give me some better tickets?? Is PHM going to play in the place of Richard or Jo? I can't believe Arnaud wouldn't play with Mika :eek:. Odd.

Marine
04-02-2008, 02:33 PM
He has to play. At least for the good reason you'll be there. Forget should consider this argument. ;)

Yes, take your binoculars (aahah i'm used to get them with me in Roland Garros).

higherlaw
04-02-2008, 02:46 PM
He has to play. At least for the good reason you'll be there. Forget should consider this argument. ;)

Yes, take your binoculars (aahah i'm used to get them with me in Roland Garros).

You're right...because I'll be there he has to play!! Good argument, Marine.:D

Marine
04-02-2008, 02:53 PM
And because you'll be our great reporter from there !

higherlaw
04-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Everyone seemed to be at his match including his gf :p

Did anyone else notice that Nolwenn is wearing an owl necklace? :bolt: (maybe she got a matching tattoo also :haha:!)

Marine
04-02-2008, 06:15 PM
wow, bravo ! I don't recognize anything on her necklace. lol
(I don't think she's the kind of girl who has tatoo.)

Marine
04-02-2008, 08:00 PM
They lost (10/5 third set).

Hangdog
04-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Well, not a big surprise I suppose :rolleyes:
ahhh... :mad: you can't assume that i already know! i have to look it up to find out that the 4th guy is paulo, not gilles :p
:) I'm sorry but where did this thought about Gilles (as the 4th guy :eek: ) come from?!

The tickets I was assigned for Winston-Salem are crappy. I think I'll need to bring some binoculars!! Anyone out there want to give me some better tickets?? Is PHM going to play in the place of Richard or Jo? I can't believe Arnaud wouldn't play with Mika :eek:. Odd.
Sorry for the bad luck with tickets (or their prices) but I hope so much that you'll have a good time (or at least an unforgettable experience lol) anyway.

I think both Paulo and Arnaud should play. Paulo (even despite his old DC records :tape: ) seems to be in a good form and sometimes he can bring pleasant surprises. As for Arnaud... We have to keep in our minds that there are going to be the Bryans on the other side of the net. No guarantee that Llodra/Clement will beat them, but there is almost no chances for success in case of any other doubles combination. So... good luck to Forget to make the right choice lol

Via
04-02-2008, 09:37 PM
Well, not a big surprise I suppose :rolleyes:

:) I'm sorry but where did this thought about Gilles (as the 4th guy :eek: ) come from?!

Sorry for the bad luck with tickets (or their prices) but I hope so much that you'll have a good time (or at least an unforgettable experience lol) anyway.

I think both Paulo and Arnaud should play. Paulo (even despite his old DC records :tape: ) seems to be in a good form and sometimes he can bring pleasant surprises. As for Arnaud... We have to keep in our minds that there are going to be the Bryans on the other side of the net. No guarantee that Llodra/Clement will beat them, but there is almost no chances for success in case of any other doubles combination. So... good luck to Forget to make the right choice lol

gilles was the 5th guy last time. so if they bring the same team that would be him... but with so many players to choose from, i'd expect someone different every time, if i were the captain, to give everyone a chance to try. with this team, there's nobody new... unless you still call jo 'new'.

Did anyone else notice that Nolwenn is wearing an owl necklace? :bolt: (maybe she got a matching tattoo also :haha:!)

is that an owl? it could be that creature with two horns :devil: anyway it's hard to imagine that m. clement really does use the owl as a symbol of himself :tape:

binoculars are pretty typical for DC viewing, i think! it's great you've got tickets! arnaud should be very entertaining, even on the bench. :lol:

btw :( losing the doubles just when my hopes were raised. maybe richard should play doubles with jo, and paulo plays singles. leave that arnaud on the bench :devil:

higherlaw
04-04-2008, 01:55 PM
And because you'll be our great reporter from there !

When I come back, yes, I hope to have some reports! Gotta get a better camera since I my previous pictures were terrible!!:rolleyes: