Nole's girlfriend [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Nole's girlfriend

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

shuhrat
06-15-2009, 08:42 PM
That's an insult to Novak IMO:shrug:if he doesn't care he'll be going out in R1 or 2 in each tournament!
If he doesn't care, he will do and I didn't say it.
This tour is quite competitive field, so a little tiny (as little as he can't notice it himself) thing can make huge differences in his career. That's it.

Anyway I'm sorry If you feel like that. :hug:
But that's the feeling I got from him in these days not from the this one article. And as I said before, really seriously I hope I'm wrong here.

Noleta
06-15-2009, 08:49 PM
If he doesn't care, he will do and I didn't say it.
This tour is quite competitive field, so a little tiny
(as little as he can't notice it himself) thing can make huge differences in his career. That's it.

Anyway I'm sorry If you feel like that. :hug:
But that's the feeling I got from him in these days not from the this one article. And as I said before, really seriously I hope I'm worng here.

Sometimes it just doesn't happen on court you know you can be training 24/7 and doing everything you're supposed to but yet it won't show; this year was always going to be tough after 07/08 where he had a great succes:)him going through a bad patch doesn't mean suddenly he doesn't give a monky about his career or he's not ambitious anymore:hug:

shuhrat
06-15-2009, 09:09 PM
Sometimes it just doesn't happen on court you know you can be training 24/7 and doing everything you're supposed to but yet it won't show; this year was always going to be tough after 07/08 where he had a great succes:)him going through a bad patch doesn't mean suddenly he doesn't give a monky about his career or he's not ambitious anymore:hug:
You know, I'm glad that you don't agree with me. :hug:
If all of you said the same thing, it could be a really bad sign. :)

Noleta
06-15-2009, 09:25 PM
You know, I'm glad that you don't agree with me. :hug:
If all of you said the same thing, it could be a really bad sign. :)

Or boring:p

:hug::kiss:

Lalalovesong
06-15-2009, 09:51 PM
Don't worry!
Nole has everything under control!

savesthedizzle
06-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Well, to be honest, most of the tournaments in between Wimbledon and Rogers Cup are pretty much crap events anyway, no? So what is he missing besides optional points that won't mean much to his ranking anyway.

I mean, no, this is not ideal preparation at all, for what is usually a very good time of year for him, but maybe it won't be so bad.

But I do agree with Lee, that it seems that tennis is no longer a first priority, and I am starting to understand what Safin fans have always gone through :tape: next Nole will be taking time off from tennis to go climb mountains.

Manon
06-15-2009, 11:06 PM
@ Lee > thanks for quiding me. Every word of yours is precious and I'm more pissed than ever. Lee = delivers words of wisdom as always:worship:

Just a job - of course not, utter stupidity. He thinks (he is sure) he can reach No.1 walking Jelena, parents, bros and bunch of relatives, trainers at the same time. Uncle Moron will draw him shedule...gosh...

Running outta here....

Manon
06-15-2009, 11:09 PM
But I do agree with Lee, that it seems that tennis is no longer a first priority

Just this ^^^^. It would be ok but I'm sure tennis is still his priority. Problem is he has numerous of priorities recently, every day one more Jess (I really think so)

star
06-15-2009, 11:18 PM
I agree that spending a month on a yacht is not the way to prepare for the hardcourt season. He should go somewhere hot and muggy and run and run and run. Plus practice his overhead, serve and various other things.

I hope the report is not true. Actually, I hope he didn't buy a yacht too because a yacht is a true money hole. The upkeep and the crew -- crazy. But maybe he counts on renting it out when he's not using it -- which is the only sensible thing to do with a yacht unless you know you're rolling in money and I don't think Djokovic is to that stage yet. Anyway, back to the tennis part.

Maybe they are only going for a week or ten days and then he will be hitting the practice court. I don't know. I watched Mark throw away his talent and his money buying expensive things and playing expensive games. I'd hate to see that happen to Djokovic. I think he's so much better than Mark.

He said he didn't prepare correctly for the Australian Open -- and I think we all knew that even before he stepped on the court. I can't understand that he would make the same mistake. I hope he isn't. The next three to four years are going to be the heart of his tennis career. If he wants to get the most out of his talent, he has to do so NOW.

Manon
06-15-2009, 11:40 PM
I agree that spending a month on a yacht is not the way to prepare for the hardcourt season. He should go somewhere hot and muggy and run and run and run. Plus practice his overhead, serve and various other things.

I hope the report is not true. Actually, I hope he didn't buy a yacht too because a yacht is a true money hole. The upkeep and the crew -- crazy. But maybe he counts on renting it out when he's not using it -- which is the only sensible thing to do with a yacht unless you know you're rolling in money and I don't think Djokovic is to that stage yet. Anyway, back to the tennis part.

Maybe they are only going for a week or ten days and then he will be hitting the practice court. I don't know. I watched Mark throw away his talent and his money buying expensive things and playing expensive games. I'd hate to see that happen to Djokovic. I think he's so much better than Mark.

He said he didn't prepare correctly for the Australian Open -- and I think we all knew that even before he stepped on the court. I can't understand that he would make the same mistake. I hope he isn't. The next three to four years are going to be the heart of his tennis career. If he wants to get the most out of his talent, he has to do so NOW.

:worship: Nothing to add:yeah:

Amber Spyglass
06-16-2009, 12:16 AM
To be honest,i'd say the article probably is true.It was published in Blic which does articles on serious news items too so it doesn't seem like a trashy tabloid.However, they mightn't have all the facts,like how long it's for and they obviously want to make the article interesting so they're hardly going to write about any training regime he might have over that period.It's still kind of worrying though,but it's up to him to decide what's right for him based on his goals

ellewoods
06-16-2009, 02:43 AM
Agreeing with Lee and Star. Both of you are so articulate :worship:

Lee
06-16-2009, 03:50 AM

So true.

I truly believe he's smarter than Mark. And I am keeping my fingers crossed.

That's the part that really really confuese me. (being extremely politicially correct here)

ViolaLu09
06-16-2009, 01:20 PM
This is my first time posting (newer tennis fan) and I probably won’t be able to post much due to time constraints but here goes:

Imagine being in a job where you are expected to be the best employee and perform better than all of your co-workers, or risk losing your job or at the very least get demoted. That’s basically the pressure he must feel every day. Not the kind of job you can leave at the office on your days off right? Imagine also being 22 years old and committing yourself to a profession that leaves very little time for anything else, when all other guys your age are partying and enjoying their youth. What would it be like to have your work performance evaluated by thousands of people everyday and constantly have to explain your workplace decisions and the reasons why you failed at your task, and what you will do next time to improve?

I can understand it taking at least a month to really get away from that and relax. He’s a top ranked tennis player but he’s also a young guy with a lot on his shoulders. Tennis is a short lived career and other aspects of life need to be cultivated so that there’s something to look forward when tennis is no more. I say have fun and post pics of the new yacht!

Noleta
06-16-2009, 02:11 PM
This is my first time posting (newer tennis fan) and I probably won’t be able to post much due to time constraints but here goes:

Imagine being in a job where you are expected to be the best employee and perform better than all of your co-workers, or risk losing your job or at the very least get demoted. That’s basically the pressure he must feel every day. Not the kind of job you can leave at the office on your days off right? Imagine also being 22 years old and committing yourself to a profession that leaves very little time for anything else, when all other guys your age are partying and enjoying their youth. What would it be like to have your work performance evaluated by thousands of people everyday and constantly have to explain your workplace decisions and the reasons why you failed at your task, and what you will do next time to improve?

I can understand it taking at least a month to really get away from that and relax. He’s a top ranked tennis player but he’s also a young guy with a lot on his shoulders. Tennis is a short lived career and other aspects of life need to be cultivated so that there’s something to look forward when tennis is no more. I say have fun and post pics of the new yacht!

Great first post:yeah:hope to see you more often:hug::D

*Raine
06-16-2009, 02:42 PM

:yeah:You've said it all.

*Ljubica*
06-16-2009, 02:48 PM

:worship:

What a wonderful first post Viola. Welcome to the Board and I hope you can post here as much as possible, because you're talking a huge amount of sense here. Your post is thoughtful and articulate, and I agree 100%.

Hope to see you again here very soon.

star
06-16-2009, 04:11 PM

I definitely can understand wanting to take a month off and get away and relax. However, I don't think there's anyone making the argument that taking a month off is the best preparation for the hardcourt season. That's the only point I'm making.

I have a really hard time feeling sorry for Novak, and I hope he doesn't ever give in to the fault of feeling sory for himself. He's been given an opportunity few have. He's worked hard to achieve his goals for a long time, and he's been very fortunate to have the talent that makes that hard work fruitful. Tennis players have a very nice life. I don't think he's oppressed.

pica_pica
06-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Excellent posts you all have.

If everything in the article is true, I'm putting my hope on Jelena. Nole always says she's a smart, ambitious girl, right? Can Jelena have an effect on Nole like Mirka does to Roger Federer? I really hope she can induce positive changes to Nole's mental strength.

Agree with Star that we already knew he didn't prepare well for AO before that. Actually, I had a bad feeling right after his win in Shanghai...I feared he'd feel too contented and it turned out to be true :sad: His untidy look (hair, beard, dark eye circles) during the offseason activities made me feel worse, plus reports of him messing around.....the Brisbane exit really angered me therefore. But slowly and painfully, Nole has climbed back and started produce good results. Nole, just don't make yourself fall so many times, okay? Too much energy you need to muster in order to climb back and in the end, you may lose the will to do so. Fingers crossed that he won't turn into a Safin situation. Noleeeeeeeee.......

Why So Serious?
06-16-2009, 08:26 PM
Well Blic isn't the most serious newspaper ever, but I also believe it's kinda true. We're talking about a 22 yr. old boy who want's to enjoy a couple of weeks of summer with his girl. Which is perfectly normal imho, a lot of players do that. Some players really benefit from a good mid-season rest, the hardcourt season is devestating enough, lot's of tournaments to play before the USopen, so I'm not really worried about Novak taking a couple of weeks off after Wimbledon.

*Ljubica*
06-16-2009, 09:00 PM
Well Blic isn't the most serious newspaper ever, but I also believe it's kinda true. We're talking about a 22 yr. old boy who want's to enjoy a couple of weeks of summer with his girl. Which is perfectly normal imho, a lot of players do that. Some players really benefit from a good mid-season rest, the hardcourt season is devestating enough, lot's of tournaments to play before the USopen, so I'm not really worried about Novak taking a couple of weeks off after Wimbledon.

Indeed, - and it's not like any of the other top players will be playing during this period either. As far as I'm aware, neither Nadal, Federer, nor Murray are scheduled to play any events during that time, and Roger certainly will be taking some time off as I believe Mirka is due sometime around then :shrug:

ellewoods
06-17-2009, 01:17 AM
I'm not against Nole taking time off. I just hope he doesn't just brush aside tennis for the whole month to go cruising on his yacht.

Take time off by all means. But do it smartly.

arm
06-17-2009, 01:55 PM
Raquel in Nole's postion would do exactly the same thing. :shrug:

Raquel in Raquel's position: :shout: wth Nole? :bigcry: You better behave yourself in HC season. :mad::fiery:

I know it's selfish, I really wish he'd decided to stay at home and practise instead, but the truth is, he is just a SYBARITE young guy :rolls: and I wouldn't like him as much as I do if he wasn't like that. :shrug: I understand his choice, still, my selfish me wishes he'd decided to practice for HC season instead.

Noleta
06-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Excellent posts you all have.

If everything in the article is true, I'm putting my hope on Jelena. Nole always says she's a smart, ambitious girl, right? Can Jelena have an effect on Nole like Mirka does to Roger Federer? I really hope she can induce positive changes to Nole's mental strength.

Agree with Star that we already knew he didn't prepare well for AO before that. Actually, I had a bad feeling right after his win in Shanghai...I feared he'd feel too contented and it turned out to be true :sad: His untidy look (hair, beard, dark eye circles) during the offseason activities made me feel worse, plus reports of him messing around.....the Brisbane exit really angered me therefore. But slowly and painfully, Nole has climbed back and started produce good results. Nole, just don't make yourself fall so many times, okay? Too much energy you need to muster in order to climb back and in the end, you may lose the will to do so. Fingers crossed that he won't turn into a Safin situation. Noleeeeeeeee.......

:scratch:

pica_pica
06-17-2009, 04:03 PM
:scratch:
I mean, there are pics of him messing around down town, I think

Noleta
06-17-2009, 07:08 PM
I mean, there are pics of him messing around down town, I think

Not sure what you're on about:confused:

ellewoods
06-18-2009, 02:30 AM
Maybe she's thinking of Safin? Though there are not pics of the Moscow bar fight...that I am aware of :lol:

pica_pica
06-18-2009, 06:22 PM
Okay...I better drop this if you dunno what I'm on :p

Herdwick
06-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Holy mackerel - talk about pushing out the proverbial boat. He's spending over 20% of his gross income to date on this?

http://www.sunseeker.com/flybridge-motor-yachts/manhattan60.php

Heaven knows how much it will cost to run, crew and fuel it? Plus year-round mooring charges in MC:eek: Motoryachts are notorious for gobbling up money...guess such ostentation just flies in the face of my thrifty Scottish nature :eek:

All he needs is someone with a nice new white steward's jacket who could hand round the cocktails :devil:

But on a serious note; it seems he is assuming his past level of income will continue indefinitely :scratch: Something far from guaranteed if this is the preparation he deems ideal for the part of the season on his best surface.:shrug:

IMO this sort of self-indulgent junket should wait until he's made his money and achieved his career goals.

*Ljubica*
06-22-2009, 04:53 PM
All he needs is someone with a nice new white steward's jacket who could hand round the cocktails :devil:

:tape: :lol:

pica_pica
06-22-2009, 06:38 PM
Holy mackerel - talk about pushing out the proverbial boat. He's spending over 20% of his gross income to date on this?

Heaven knows how much it will cost to run, crew and fuel it? Plus year-round mooring charges in MC:eek: Motoryachts are notorious for gobbling up money...guess such ostentation just flies in the face of my thrifty Scottish nature :eek:

But on a serious note; it seems he is assuming his past level of income will continue indefinitely :scratch: Something far from guaranteed if this is the preparation he deems ideal for the part of the season on his best surface.:shrug:

IMO this sort of self-indulgent junket should wait until he's made his money and achieved his career goals.

From his comments on the ranking points system and this, I would suggest Nole to take some math and finance lesson :lol:

Lee
06-22-2009, 06:43 PM
From his comments on the ranking points system and this, I would suggest Nole to take some math and finance lesson :lol:

I think that's Jelena's job. :lol:

although I afraid papa and uncle Djokovics will definitely see differently. :tape:

Jade Fox
06-22-2009, 08:57 PM

Maybe he saw SNL's "I'm on a Boat" and got inspired? :shrug:

I wonder where would T-Pain hang out. :p

Lee
06-22-2009, 09:05 PM
Maybe he saw SNL's "I'm on a Boat" and got inspired? :shrug:

I wonder where would T-Pain hang out. :p

I remember an episode of no strings on TTC where he's on an luxury boat in Monte Carlo.

Jade Fox
06-22-2009, 09:22 PM
I remember an episode of no strings on TTC where he's on an luxury boat in Monte Carlo.

Yeah that makes more sense, I guess. :lol:

I still maintain he should hang with T-Pain though.

star
06-22-2009, 11:15 PM
The boat? :cuckoo:

zsanika
09-17-2009, 05:51 AM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2n6go4y.jpg

ellen_
09-17-2009, 10:55 AM
Awwwww :awww: They are really cute together.

Noleta
09-17-2009, 03:52 PM
http://i29.tinypic.com/2n6go4y.jpg

:awww::awww::hearts::)

pica_pica
09-18-2009, 05:39 AM
:inlove: :hearts: :angel: :awww:
Mr and Ms Serbia perhaps? :lol:

Marion29520
09-26-2009, 07:39 PM
just find this one from US open

Noleta
09-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Thanks Marion:kiss:

Ruxii
09-29-2009, 01:22 PM
Don't you think there's a small ressemblence between Jelena and this girl?
http://www.europafm.ro/&files/elena-gheorghe-in-rosu-thumb-250-0-18.jpg

pica_pica
09-29-2009, 02:10 PM
Take away the eyeline and eyeshadow then I can judge...

Noleta
09-29-2009, 05:45 PM
Don't you think there's a small ressemblence between Jelena and this girl?
http://www.europafm.ro/&files/elena-gheorghe-in-rosu-thumb-250-0-18.jpg

Tiny bit:shrug:The hair maybe???

*Ljubica*
09-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Tiny bit:shrug:The hair maybe???

Yes - she does look a bit like her I think.

zsanika
11-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Basel:
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/345_bucket/waw11.jpg
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/345_bucket/waw10.jpg

star
11-06-2009, 05:58 PM
awwwww :hearts: She's so pretty. I hear comments that she's unattractive, but I just don't get it. For me she's so natural looking and genuine. I love those dark chocolate brown eyes. Chocolate eyes are my favorite. :)

zsanika
11-06-2009, 06:01 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/345_bucket/waw12.jpg
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/345_bucket/waw13.jpg

Noleta
11-06-2009, 07:48 PM
awwwww :hearts: She's so pretty. I hear comments that she's unattractive, but I just don't get it. For me she's so natural looking and genuine. I love those dark chocolate brown eyes. Chocolate eyes are my favorite. :)

They need to go to specsavers,if they think that:p

Lee
11-06-2009, 08:26 PM
:worship: Jelena! No need for shiny rocks, designer brands and elaborate makeups!

Jade Fox
11-06-2009, 09:03 PM

What crackhead would think Jelena's ugly? :eek:

Edit: Referring to anyone in particular Lee? :aplot:

Lee
11-07-2009, 01:53 AM

No RA :p

star
11-07-2009, 03:11 AM

Not ugly. Just not pretty. I don't know. Something about her head being too big. I stopped listening because I couldn't comprehend. :lol:

The other thing I like about her is that she is enthusiastic. She gets on her feet and is involved. She's not just sitting there chewing gum and playing with her hair looking languidly bored like so many of the girlfriends.

Noleta
11-07-2009, 10:32 AM
Not to mention texting during the match too like some:lol::p

Jade Fox
11-07-2009, 10:43 AM
No RA :p

Okay, sure, whatever you say. :p

Not ugly. Just not pretty. I don't know. Something about her head being too big. I stopped listening because I couldn't comprehend. :lol:

The other thing I like about her is that she is enthusiastic. She gets on her feet and is involved. She's not just sitting there chewing gum and playing with her hair looking languidly bored like so many of the girlfriends.

I would've done the same really. :lol:

Marion29520
11-07-2009, 12:49 PM
thanks you:hearts: she is lovely

few more pics

Noleta
11-07-2009, 02:18 PM
thanks you:hearts: she is lovely

few more pics

:hearts:Thanks.

zsanika
11-07-2009, 05:16 PM
http://i38.tinypic.com/2q8vymr.jpg

11-08-2009, 11:39 AM
ahhh i love her smile!

schorsch
11-08-2009, 05:27 PM
http://is.blick.ch/img/gen/3/C/HB3CloW3_Pxgen_r_900x675.jpg

http://is.blick.ch/img/gen/B/n/HBBncMPR_Pxgen_r_525x700.jpg

zsanika
11-08-2009, 05:49 PM
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/345_bucket/rf37.jpg
http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv222/345_bucket/rf31.jpg

shuhrat
11-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Jelena ist die Liebe meines Lebens! ;)
http://www.blick.ch/sport/tennis/djokovic-jelena-ist-die-liebe-meines-lebens-132847

Novak Djokovic, what comes to mind about ...

Family "Unity, love and respect."

Brothers "The relationship with them for eternity."

Head advertising "Crazy stuff, I have made. With dancers and jewelry for the breast nipple. "

Jelena Ristic She is the love of my life. "

Beauty "Beast."

Children "The whole purpose of an adult life."

Serbian Humor "The Serbian humor is very good. Even if the people here do not know him, perhaps. Something unusual, and getting used to, but good. "

Swiss Indoors "A tournament is a great triumph for me (laughs). Until now. "

Fondue "Ah, yes. Fondue and, uh, raclette heißts. Two of my favorite Swiss courts. I'm really very happy. "

Pizza "The specialty of the Italians and that of my parents. They've got a restaurant for pizza, and pancakes. I swear it. "

Rafa "A great personality. Very enthusiastic and a very fair player. "

Roger "Roger who? (laughs mischievously) Roger Federer? Okay, okay. This is the best ever. "

Noleta
11-08-2009, 07:21 PM
:rolls: the last one:lol::devil:

Thanks Shuhrat:worship:

ellewoods
11-09-2009, 12:17 AM
:lol: Love his response to the last one.

And :awww: love of his life

*Ljubica*
11-09-2009, 12:34 PM
:lol: Love his response to the last one.

And :awww: love of his life

:awww: I know - so sweet. And must admit when you see them together, it does seem that way. I noticed in Basel how kind of "protective" he is of her - how he always holds her hand, and the way he looks at her :inlove: It's very sweet.

pica_pica
11-09-2009, 01:26 PM
:awww: I know - so sweet. And must admit when you see them together, it does seem that way. I noticed in Basel how kind of "protective" he is of her - how he always holds her hand, and the way he looks at her :inlove: It's very sweet.
Wow...I'm imagining that....:inlove: :angel:
I just love seeing pictures of them together :)
Some Novak fans are "jealous" of Jelena but I never feel that way.
In fact, I collect pictures of Jelena as well....there's a lot of depth in that girl :D Good choice, Novak :yeah:

*Ljubica*
11-09-2009, 01:51 PM
In fact, I collect pictures of Jelena as well....there's a lot of depth in that girl :D Good choice, Novak :yeah:

Totally agree :hatoff: Nole is a human being and entitled to a happy, fulfilled life just like the rest of us. And, of course, part of that fulfillment for most people comes from a successful, loving relationship. So if he has found that with Jelena (which no one knows for sure of course, but seems that he has), - then no need to be jealous - just good luck to them both - I'm happy for them.

Noleta
11-09-2009, 02:56 PM

:awww::hearts:

How many?:p

pica_pica
11-09-2009, 04:09 PM
:awww::hearts:

How many?:p

Noleta
11-09-2009, 04:11 PM

:yeah:Now that she stopped working,she'll travel with him more=more pics:D

pica_pica
11-09-2009, 04:16 PM
:yeah:Now that she stopped working,she'll travel with him more=more pics:D
Stopped working? Really? How did you get the news?

*Ljubica*
11-09-2009, 04:19 PM

He mentions it in that video that Hana posted - the Press Conference after the final.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9296298&postcount=1720

Noleta
11-09-2009, 04:21 PM

He mentions it in that video that Hana posted - the Press Conference after the final.

Was gonna tease you a bit,but Rose was quicker to quote:mad::p

*Ljubica*
11-09-2009, 04:25 PM
Was gonna tease you a bit,but Rose was quicker to quote:mad::p

Sorry :o I really am going to do the ironing now though - so I won't ruin your fun again :p

Amber Spyglass
11-09-2009, 04:33 PM

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=9296298&postcount=1720

I can't watch that video :mad:.Has she really stopped working for good or what

Noleta
11-09-2009, 04:35 PM
Sorry :o I really am going to do the ironing now though - so I won't ruin your fun again :p

I forgive you:hug:

I thought you were at it:lol:

I can't watch that video :mad:.Has she really stopped working for good or what

He said that she stopped working after 10 months:shrug:

Amber Spyglass
11-09-2009, 04:47 PM
I forgive you:hug:

I thought you were at it:lol:

He said that she stopped working after 10 months:shrug:

Thanks :hug:Maybe she got sick of s**t livestreams and packed it in :lol:

Noleta
11-09-2009, 04:55 PM

:lol:Good on her:DOr maybe she just wanted a little experience from her work,and not full time job:shrug:

Amber Spyglass
11-09-2009, 05:10 PM
:lol:Good on her:DOr maybe she just wanted a little experience from her work,and not full time job:shrug:

Yeah,I'd say she'll probably work part-time on and off,didn't they say her work involves a lot of travelling so it's not really a 9 to 5 job anyway :shrug:

Noleta
11-09-2009, 05:19 PM
Yeah,I'd say she'll probably work part-time on and off,didn't they say her work involves a lot of travelling so it's not really a 9 to 5 job anyway :shrug:

Forgot about that,so you're probably right:D

*Ljubica*
11-09-2009, 06:33 PM
Call me old-fashioned and anti-Feminist or whatever :o But if I had a millionaire partner who wanted me to travel round the world with him in luxury 5-star Hotels etc, I sure wouldn't be working full-time :o Maybe, as you say, just some part-time stuff here or there, but nothing full-on, full-time if you don't need to - life's too short to be separated from your loved ones for a long time if you don't need to be :shrug:

Noleta
11-10-2009, 03:28 PM
Call me old-fashioned and anti-Feminist or whatever :o But if I had a millionaire partner who wanted me to travel round the world with him in luxury 5-star Hotels etc, I sure wouldn't be working full-time :o Maybe, as you say, just some part-time stuff here or there, but nothing full-on, full-time if you don't need to - life's too short to be separated from your loved ones for a long time if you don't need to be :shrug:

Agree:yeah:

star
11-10-2009, 04:23 PM

This ^ is clearly the reason. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Running:Free
11-11-2009, 02:33 AM
I noticed in Basel how kind of "protective" he is of her - how he always holds her hand, and the way he looks at her :inlove: It's very sweet.

:inlove:

:yeah: Sometimes I think I like Nole more because he's with Jelena :lol: She's a good girl for him (:

Maybe she got sick of s**t livestreams and packed it in :lol:

:rolls:

Marion29520
11-15-2009, 12:33 PM
match again Soderling
sorry for the marks

shuhrat
11-15-2009, 12:49 PM
match again Soderling
sorry for the marks
Thanks as always! :hug:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=206605&d=1258291953

Is she giving a signal to Nole? :angel:

Noleta
11-15-2009, 12:55 PM
Maybe,who knows:lol:She looks younger than 24:D

star
11-15-2009, 03:03 PM
Jelena has a bit of the look of the Mongol with eyes and her cheekbones. I like that.

Marion29520
11-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Nadal's match

Marion29520
11-16-2009, 09:56 AM
more

Marion29520
11-16-2009, 10:02 AM
final

but-it's-ok
11-16-2009, 10:17 AM
Jelena is a great asset to Nole,long may they stay together:couple:

neznana
11-16-2009, 12:03 PM
She looks rlly pretty and nice, I hope they'll stay togheter for ever ;)

Noleta
11-16-2009, 03:26 PM
She looks rlly pretty and nice, I hope they'll stay togheter for ever ;)

:secret:Don't let Raquel hear that:rolls::p

Thanks for the pics Marion:smooch:Jelena's smile:inlove:

pica_pica
11-17-2009, 02:22 PM
Lovely girl :hearts: She looks like the very optimistic kind, just like Novak himself ;) I bet they have lots of jokes together :lol: Yes I hope they'll stay together forever :D

Noleta
12-25-2009, 04:03 PM
http://i46.tinypic.com/29ysjg2.jpg
:hearts::inlove:

Nole's facial expressions though:tape::lol:

savesthedizzle
12-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Aww that is a nice pic of them :D

fangirl
12-25-2009, 05:06 PM
Where can I order my own personal Jelena? She is so adorable.

Noleta
12-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Did not know that they have 2 dogs:)Here is Jelena walking the 2 of them in the streets of Belgrado:D

http://i50.tinypic.com/15e94ki.jpg

pica_pica
12-25-2009, 05:21 PM
:inlove: Lovely picture of them together!!! :D

ellen_
12-25-2009, 05:39 PM
That is a great picture of them together :hearts: I like the contrast between their facial expressions, Nole is very :aplot:-ish while Jelena just looks super cute!

Lee
12-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Lovely pics of both and Nole :aplot: :lol:

Did not know that they have 2 dogs:)Here is Jelena walking the 2 of them in the streets of Belgrado:D

One of the dog belongs to Djole?

Noleta
12-25-2009, 05:49 PM
Indeed.I forgot about Djole's dog.

12-26-2009, 03:44 PM

Aw, she looks kind of uncomfortable :hug:

Thanks for all the pictures! :D

arm
01-09-2010, 07:45 PM
:secret:Don't let Raquel hear that:rolls::p

:

:haha::haha::rolls:

Well, I wouldn't want him to dump her for anyone :shrug:... but me of course. :D

star
01-09-2010, 08:42 PM
Aw, she looks kind of uncomfortable :hug:

Thanks for all the pictures! :D

They have two Bichons? I wouldn't have guessed Nole for that kind of dog, but probably Jelena has a lot to say about it. :)

Noleta
01-09-2010, 08:47 PM
They have two Bichons? I wouldn't have guessed Nole for that kind of dog, but probably Jelena has a lot to say about it. :)

One of them is Djole's:)

Marion29520
03-05-2010, 06:00 PM
hey all! I know I'm very late but I had connctions trouble:rolleyes:

anyway I found pics of Novak and Jelena at Dubai's player party, I hope you enjoy it!

Marion29520
03-05-2010, 06:07 PM
few more

shuhrat
03-05-2010, 06:23 PM
hey all! I know I'm very late but I had connctions trouble:rolleyes:

anyway I found pics of Novak and Jelena at Dubai's player party, I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks a lot!! :hug:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=209558&d=1267815734
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=209560&d=1267815734

It's not all that easy to be GF of Nole? :lol:

Nole fan
03-06-2010, 12:25 AM
They look so great together. Hot couple, I'm envious. :spit:

msnrnd
03-06-2010, 05:19 AM
few more

love the last one
thanks for the photos:D

Noleta
03-06-2010, 03:00 PM
Thanks Marion:worship:

:lol:@Jelena,she looked frightened of the falcon:rolls:

neznana
03-07-2010, 08:37 PM
She's soo cute :)

http://thumbnails7.imagebam.com/7105/fd8f0971045378.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/fd8f0971045378) http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/7105/c32d8f71045382.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c32d8f71045382) http://thumbnails24.imagebam.com/7105/57804371045383.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/57804371045383)

Noleta
03-07-2010, 09:02 PM
http://i48.tinypic.com/vfjsiu.jpg

neznana
03-07-2010, 09:06 PM
http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/7105/311ad771048634.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/311ad771048634)

fangirl
03-07-2010, 09:13 PM
she is too adorable i can't even handle it :hearts:.

Marion29520
03-08-2010, 09:37 PM
they look so cute

Nole fan
03-08-2010, 09:42 PM
They love each other so much, perfect couple. :yeah:

minh
03-09-2010, 02:37 AM
Jelena is so beautiful, Nole is talent and handsome, Wow, great

pica_pica
03-09-2010, 03:39 PM
^^^
郎才女貌 :yeah:

Baghdatis#1
03-15-2010, 09:54 PM
Jelena is so hot :drool:

shuhrat
03-15-2010, 10:12 PM
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4019/4435915518_2a549fdd79_b.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/55089440@N00/4435915518/ :dance:

msnrnd
03-15-2010, 10:12 PM
^^^
郎才女貌 :yeah:

wow typing chinese!?
wonder how many people here understand
but i agree with you
郎才女貌!

Nole fan
03-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Wow, he's so much taller. They look like one of those celebrity couples. What am I saying, they're a celebrity couple. :lol:

neznana
03-15-2010, 10:19 PM
Lool :)
什麼我不明白你寫什麼

Lee
03-15-2010, 10:21 PM
wow typing chinese!?
wonder how many people here understand
but i agree with you
郎才女貌!

more than you two :lol:

Lool :)
什麼我不明白你寫什麼

Translator?

msnrnd
03-15-2010, 10:35 PM
more than you two :lol:

Translator?

LOL

l_mac
03-22-2010, 08:01 PM
Nole fans :hug:

I went into the wrong Nole thread at vb (support thread instead of my beloved Djoko Venting) and came across Jelena's (alleged) twitter. No idea if it is real or not, or whether you have seen it before but here it is:

http://twitter.com/jelenaristic1

Who is Pierre? Their dog?

Is it real (twitter account not dog)? I thought maybe no, because of the profile pic.

shuhrat
03-22-2010, 08:15 PM
Seems so. She mentioned allergies before the interview script out.

No Jelena in Miami :awww:

Anyway, thanks for the update! :)

Amber Spyglass
03-22-2010, 08:23 PM
Seems so. She mentioned allergies before the interview script out.

No Jelena in Miami :awww:

Anyway, thanks for the update! :)

Yeah,I think so too- the logical thing to assume would be that if she came to IW she would go to Miami aswell so if someone was pretending to be her they would hardly say a week in advance that she's not gonna be in Miami,cos if she turned up then,their cover would be blown :lol:

@I-mac,yeah Pierre is their dog

Lee
03-22-2010, 10:05 PM
Nole fans :hug:

I went into the wrong Nole thread at vb (support thread instead of my beloved Djoko Venting) and came across Jelena's (alleged) twitter. No idea if it is real or not, or whether you have seen it before but here it is:

http://twitter.com/jelenaristic1

Who is Pierre? Their dog?

Is it real (twitter account not dog)? I thought maybe no, because of the profile pic.

You're such a closet Nole fan, Linda :rolls:

Thanks!

Amber Spyglass
03-22-2010, 10:10 PM

Thanks!

:lol: I was thinking the same thing,she loves him really :p

l_mac
03-22-2010, 10:18 PM

:sport:

I also know that his "celebrities" for the exho are in Miami practising at the Ritz. Honestly, I could be so useful for you Nole fans :shrug: but you're all so mean. :D

Lee
03-22-2010, 10:20 PM

I also know that his "celebrities" for the exho are in Miami practising at the Ritz. Honestly, I could be so useful for you Nole fans :shrug: but you're all so mean. :D

:ras: Nobody stops you from posting here!

Amber Spyglass
03-22-2010, 10:23 PM

So that's going ahead,do you know who is replacing Sharapova? (asks ever so nicely :angel:

Certinfy
03-22-2010, 10:25 PM
Linda calling Nole fans mean :haha:

Nole fan
03-22-2010, 10:50 PM
How the hell can you hate Novak anyway? :lol:

l_mac
03-22-2010, 10:50 PM
So that's going ahead,do you know who is replacing Sharapova? (asks ever so nicely :angel:

No, Jay Sean still thinks it is Masha. He had his first ever tennis lesson today.

edit, sorry, his second :worship:

Nole fan
03-22-2010, 10:53 PM
That's so dumb really. To match two useless celebrities with two famous tennis players and let them play the ball... let's see who can touch it. :shrug:

Amber Spyglass
03-22-2010, 10:59 PM
No, Jay Sean still thinks it is Masha. He had his first ever tennis lesson today.

edit, sorry, his second :worship:

He won't be happy after putting in all these "hard yards" only to find out Masha isn't playing.He basically admitted he was only taking part so he could take in the view while she was at net :p

Anybody else got the feeling Ana is somehow going to be dragged into this,could give some exposure to her fledgling modelling career

Amber Spyglass
03-22-2010, 11:09 PM
He won't be happy after putting in all these "hard yards" only to find out Masha isn't playing.He basically admitted he was only taking part so he could take in the view while she was at net :p

Anybody else got the feeling Ana is somehow going to be dragged into this,could give some exposure to her fledgling modelling career

OMG I swear I posted the above innocently and now I'm just after going over to his official site and who is replacing Masha....none other than Ana!!!I think her dedication to modelling is admirable :p

Nole fan
03-22-2010, 11:12 PM
That's interesting. :cool:

Lee
03-23-2010, 12:51 AM
OMG I swear I posted the above innocently and now I'm just after going over to his official site and who is replacing Masha....none other than Ana!!!I think her dedication to modelling is admirable :p

At least this Ana had won RG already so she won't be another Anna K :tape:

Amber Spyglass
03-23-2010, 01:00 AM
At least this Ana had won RG already so she won't be another Anna K :tape:

True :D.Nah,I was only joking I hope she can improve

Nole fan
03-23-2010, 10:39 AM

I'm sure he won't mind having Ana instead of Masha... :lol:
When is the hit?

fangirl
03-23-2010, 01:36 PM
none other than Ana!!!I think her dedication to modelling is admirable :p

That is why I renamed her thread here :)

Noleta
03-23-2010, 04:00 PM

Thanks!

Lee:lol::rolls::lol:

Thanks I_mac for the link:hug::kiss:

Amber Spyglass
03-23-2010, 04:17 PM
That is why I renamed her thread here :)

That's where I got the inspiration from ;)

Noleta
03-23-2010, 04:44 PM
http://i40.tinypic.com/wb5cfs.jpg

neznana
03-26-2010, 01:54 PM
Haha Jelena has really funny twetts :D

Look at this pix, her dog- Pierre
http://twitpic.com/1anrfo

"Pierre looking for his daddy over the lake - daddy is playing golf of course :)" :D:D

pica_pica
03-26-2010, 02:35 PM
I love her tweets. They're so cute just like herself :awww: :hearts:

neznana
03-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Awww just how cute is this pix? mm :angel:

Noleta
03-26-2010, 04:03 PM
:hearts:Thanks for posting:yeah:

Nole is wearing a tight swimwear:D

Nole fan
03-26-2010, 04:06 PM
Awww just how cute is this pix? mm :angel:

Oh no! :eek:
Stop posting pics as gorgeous as this, it makes me so jealous that I don't have a Nole in my life. :p

Noleta
03-26-2010, 04:43 PM
:awww:Jelena:hug:

Sleeping during the day and reading books during the night.In between i also managed to catch a cold!Someone wants to change places with me?

I'll be happy to do so:hatoff:

pica_pica
03-26-2010, 04:51 PM
:awww:Jelena:hug:

Sleeping during the day and reading books during the night.In between i also managed to catch a cold!Someone wants to change places with me?

I'll be happy to do so:hatoff:
:lol: Cute tweets! :hearts:

BTW, I love that photo. The more pics I see of them together, the more I agree that Jelena is the right girl for Nole :yeah:

Amber Spyglass
04-07-2010, 05:59 PM
Jelena's b-day is the 17th of June btw according to her twitter-just thought I should post it in her thread-I guess that's the 17th June '86 then cos she's apparantly a year older than Nole

neznana
05-03-2010, 01:30 PM
:angel:

http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/7899/fa7a1878985597.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/fa7a1878985597) http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/7899/c0ad8578985601.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c0ad8578985601) http://thumbnails10.imagebam.com/7899/13d55778985602.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/13d55778985602) http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/7899/5eaf3678985607.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/5eaf3678985607)
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com (http://www.imagebam.com)

Noleta
05-03-2010, 03:09 PM
The first pix is classic:rolls:Thanks for posting:hearts:

Marion29520
05-03-2010, 03:57 PM
thanks you!
I love number 2 :hearts: they are so sweet

shuhrat
05-03-2010, 04:56 PM
Lovely pics! :lol: What a cute couple! :hearts:

Nole fan
05-04-2010, 10:41 AM
Such a lovely couple, they're too cute, disgusting. :lol:
Living la vida loca, I see...

fangirl
05-04-2010, 12:38 PM
Jelena is ridiculously cute.

~Maya~
05-10-2010, 03:40 PM
:angel:

http://thumbnails25.imagebam.com/7899/fa7a1878985597.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/fa7a1878985597) http://thumbnails23.imagebam.com/7899/c0ad8578985601.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/c0ad8578985601) http://thumbnails10.imagebam.com/7899/13d55778985602.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/13d55778985602) http://thumbnails28.imagebam.com/7899/5eaf3678985607.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/5eaf3678985607)
Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com (http://www.imagebam.com)

This is so cute :lol:

What happened with Jelena's twitter account?

Noleta
05-10-2010, 04:06 PM
^^^No one knows:shrug:

neznana
05-10-2010, 08:07 PM
This is so cute :lol:

What happened with Jelena's twitter account?

She deleted it because someone has attack on her every day :devil: :sad:

DualMedia
05-10-2010, 08:28 PM

for what?

neznana
05-10-2010, 09:00 PM
I dunoo they said me that ppl has bothered her so much :S

minh
05-11-2010, 01:15 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/e5mrmv.jpg

Noleta
05-11-2010, 03:01 PM

ffs:mad:Why?Something to do with Nole?:sad:

neznana
06-03-2010, 09:13 PM
:p

Amber Spyglass
06-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Thanks, do you know when this was taken

neznana
06-03-2010, 10:40 PM
^No...sorry

Langers
06-04-2010, 03:37 AM
Jelena is ridiculously cute.
She is, truly a stunning woman. :worship:

Nole fan
06-04-2010, 09:25 AM
Perfect for each other. :)

Amber Spyglass
06-06-2010, 07:49 PM
Oh btw I found out where that picture was taken.It was from his birthday in some Serbian restaurant in Paris before the start of RG this year.Jelena,Ana,Janko,Miljan,Marian,creepy fitness trainer and a few other of his friends were there

Noleta
06-06-2010, 07:51 PM
Oh btw I found out where that picture was taken.It was from his birthday in some Serbian restaurant in Paris before the start of RG this year.Jelena,Ana,Janko,Miljan,Marian,creepy fitness trainer and a few other of his friends were there

How did you know this?:lol:Are you a Paparazzi sometimes?:p

Amber Spyglass
06-06-2010, 08:02 PM
How did you know this?:lol:Are you a Paparazzi sometimes?:p

I have my sources ;).No, there was a write up about it in "Gloria"(Serbian magazine)I would post but there really was nothing ground-breaking,just basically said where he spent his birthday,who was there etc.Apparantly he loves that restaurant because it reminds him of home and he has been going there the past couple of years during RG(I think we heard him mention he was going there later that evening in the tennis Pro interview from last year)Anyway the owner commented on how professional he was leaving his own party before midnight(despite his well-known love of partying)due to training obligations :angel:

Noleta
06-06-2010, 08:08 PM
I have my sources ;).No, there was a write up about it in "Gloria"(Serbian magazine)I would post but there really was nothing ground-breaking,just basically said where he spent his birthday,who was there etc.Apparantly he loves that restaurant because it reminds him of home and he has been going there the past couple of years during RG(I think we heard him mention he was going there later that evening in the tennis Pro interview from last year)Anyway the owner commented on how professional he was leaving his own party before midnight(despite his well-known love of partying)due to training obligations :angel:

Thnaks AMber:kiss:Take care of those "sources"

Nole fan
06-06-2010, 11:55 PM
"Training obligations"... God, do these guys ever live?

Amber Spyglass
09-26-2010, 12:22 AM
Some more pics here of Nole and Jelena at Janko's wedding...
http://www.story.rs/vesti/svet-poznatih/10881-novak-dokovic-u-sjajnoj-sam-i-stabilnoj-vezi.html

Nole fan
09-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Oh they look gorgeous! I'm so envious...

_sanja_
12-14-2010, 11:31 AM
they broke up, its official now. (or will be very soon)

Björki
12-14-2010, 11:56 AM
:awww:

mlle mila
12-14-2010, 12:14 PM

hope not :awww: they were very cute .

Nole fan
12-14-2010, 12:22 PM

Really? :eek:
How come? I don't believe it... they were perfect together!!
What's the reason? and your source?
:sad: if it's true...

B.C.H.
12-14-2010, 12:36 PM
:eek: I hope you're wrong.

cheriamor
12-14-2010, 03:19 PM
Here are two links... my browser automatically translated them (google translate):
http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/223291/Vladimir-Djokovic-Novak-nije-raskinuo-s-Jelenom
http://www.alo.rs/sport/33799/Novak_rekao_zbogom_Jeleni

It is just gossip right now... so who knows.

Nole fan
12-14-2010, 03:37 PM
Here are two links... my browser automatically translated them (google translate):
http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/223291/Vladimir-Djokovic-Novak-nije-raskinuo-s-Jelenom
http://www.alo.rs/sport/33799/Novak_rekao_zbogom_Jeleni

It is just gossip right now... so who knows.

Bah, that's just gossip, I wouldn't give it a second thought. :wavey:

_sanja_
12-14-2010, 04:39 PM
yeah, THIS is gossip. what else can you expect from "alo" and "blic"?!

look, I know you have no reason to believe me and honestly I dont even bother with that.all I wanted was to tell you what I know (and for sure my source are not newspapers or magazines)...now its your choice to believe it or not, either way we`ll see what time brings :)

:wavey:

Amber Spyglass
12-14-2010, 05:32 PM
I don't know, Grandfather denied it:

Grandfather of our most successful tennis player Novak Djokovic Vladimir Djokovic says he does not believe that Novak has broken up with his girlfriend Jelena Ristic, but the two were now together in Monte Carlo, posted on the site Blic Puls.
- Behold, I am just now read that Novak and Jelena are no longer together. The right to tell you, I do not believe it! Novak immediately after the victory in the Davis Cup went to Monte Carlo, now he's there with Jelena. He has his own apartment there, and she was there, so I do not believe that they are no longer together - says the pulsonline.rs, Grandpa Novak Djokovic Vladimir Djokovic.
- I have not heard from him since he left, but I do not think this is true. Novak is capable guy, a great athlete and an even better man. He is very mature for his age, stable personality and has the right to do whatever they want. It is capable to make the right decisions in life, but I do not believe that the break with Jelena - said Vladimir Djokovic.

Also I have found all of them on FB and though obviously I'm not friends with them, I can see their profile pics(as proof here is Miljan's:

http://i55.tinypic.com/j7f4eb.jpg

Anyway my point is,I'm absolutely sure of their identities and for two days after D.Cup Jelena had that pic of them hugging after the American tie as her profile pic.So unless they broke up in the last few days, why would you have that as your profile pic :confused:

Also in Beijing in October Novak said they were together in that interview when people were talking about that
Radmila.And just recently at the WTF, in those quickfire questions,one of them about the first person you kissed,Nole joked he hoped his girlfriend wouldn't hear this.And this was all very recent so this talk of a break up doesn't really make sense :shrug: I don't know we'll see

ALEXLIM23
12-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Hello, could you tell us what is your source. Thank you very much for news

mlle mila
12-14-2010, 07:46 PM
I don't know, Grandfather denied it:

Grandfather of our most successful tennis player Novak Djokovic Vladimir Djokovic says he does not believe that Novak has broken up with his girlfriend Jelena Ristic, but the two were now together in Monte Carlo, posted on the site Blic Puls.
- Behold, I am just now read that Novak and Jelena are no longer together. The right to tell you, I do not believe it! Novak immediately after the victory in the Davis Cup went to Monte Carlo, now he's there with Jelena. He has his own apartment there, and she was there, so I do not believe that they are no longer together - says the pulsonline.rs, Grandpa Novak Djokovic Vladimir Djokovic.
- I have not heard from him since he left, but I do not think this is true. Novak is capable guy, a great athlete and an even better man. He is very mature for his age, stable personality and has the right to do whatever they want. It is capable to make the right decisions in life, but I do not believe that the break with Jelena - said Vladimir Djokovic.

Also I have found all of them on FB and though obviously I'm not friends with them, I can see their profile pics(as proof here is Miljan's:

http://i55.tinypic.com/j7f4eb.jpg

Anyway my point is,I'm absolutely sure of their identities and for two days after D.Cup Jelena had that pic of them hugging after the American tie as her profile pic.So unless they broke up in the last few days, why would you have that as your profile pic :confused:

Also in Beijing in October Novak said they were together in that interview when people were talking about that
Radmila.And just recently at the WTF, in those quickfire questions,one of them about the first person you kissed,Nole joked he hoped his girlfriend wouldn't hear this.And this was all very recent so this talk of a break up doesn't really make sense :shrug: I don't know we'll see

Great work, detective.:hatoff:
I Believe his Grandfather. I'm sure all those rumors started because Jelena was not in Belgrade for DC final.
And because they won the cup recently those "jounalists" will write all sorts of stories , Viktor should be careful he was quiet until then but now his life will change.

Or maybe they broke up because Jelena doesn't like his new hairstyle :shrug: :o

pica_pica
12-15-2010, 04:26 PM
Why all the fuss...I don't believe it at all :shrug: Unless Nole says it himself.

Bart.
12-26-2010, 10:33 AM
Quite off topic here, but why is he called Novaka Đokovića in this article? Also, in other articles I often see Jelenom Jankovic instead of Jelena. Why is that? I guess it's just a grammar thing, but I'd like to know:p

Tanja&Nole
12-26-2010, 11:42 AM
You are right,that's because of grammar in Serbian language!

Amber Spyglass
01-19-2011, 05:39 PM
Just a bit of a random article in Serbian media today

Noleta girl submitted her doctoral dissertation

Longterm girlfriend of our best tennis player Novak Djokovic Jelena Ristic submitted his doctoral dissertation at the University Bokoni, the most prestigious universities in Italy, which is located in Milan.

Bokoni University in partnership with the best universities in the world like the "Ivy League" schools in the U.S. (Harvard, etc) and Europe ", HEC Paris," "ESAD Barcelona", LSE. Elena is at the same university graduate management and then got a job in the Libyan oil company "Tamoil", where she worked as a manager of human resources. At the same time in the last six months she worked diligently on his PhD in management, which is why it is justified would be prohibited to be more frequent with Noleta to tennis tournaments.

In one of his interviews Novak Djokovic said he was promised that the deer will marry her doctorate when she has to look seriously. Joking aside, Novak said that Roger Federer improved play and psychological stability when married Miroslav Vavrinec.

End of last year, Nole and Jelena are used for a ten-day vacation in Dubai. Their love can not prevent even the most diverse gossip about Đokovićevom bachelor life - almost every girl whom he photographed Novak overnight in gossip magazines became his mistress.

http://www.blic.rs/Zabava/Vesti/230122/Noletova-devojka-predala-doktorski-rad

Noleta
01-23-2011, 12:20 AM

Longterm girlfriend of our best tennis player Novak Djokovic Jelena Ristic submitted his doctoral dissertation at the University Bokoni, the most prestigious universities in Italy, which is located in Milan.

Bokoni University in partnership with the best universities in the world like the "Ivy League" schools in the U.S. (Harvard, etc) and Europe ", HEC Paris," "ESAD Barcelona", LSE. Elena is at the same university graduate management and then got a job in the Libyan oil company "Tamoil", where she worked as a manager of human resources. At the same time in the last six months she worked diligently on his PhD in management, which is why it is justified would be prohibited to be more frequent with Noleta to tennis tournaments.

In one of his interviews Novak Djokovic said he was promised that the deer will marry her doctorate when she has to look seriously. Joking aside, Novak said that Roger Federer improved play and psychological stability when married Miroslav Vavrinec.

End of last year, Nole and Jelena are used for a ten-day vacation in Dubai. Their love can not prevent even the most diverse gossip about Đokovićevom bachelor life - almost every girl whom he photographed Novak overnight in gossip magazines became his mistress.

Like the name they used;):p

PeekA bOO
02-24-2011, 09:38 AM
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg99c5d6CN1qfw0n5o1_500.jpg
http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg3rseylW51qazl0qo1_500.jpg

pica_pica
02-26-2011, 05:31 PM

:yeah: Jelena is an ambitious girl. I'm so glad that Nole is with her.

tennis0216
05-29-2011, 02:00 AM
they were at cannes film festival together

Fevernova
06-21-2011, 08:51 PM
Hi everyone! Since Jelena was watching Nole's match today (yay!), it made me remember something...

During the US Open '10, Jelena was there to see his first round (fivesetter against Viktor, with at the end of the match the infamous comment 'felt like sleeping with my girlfriend' ;) ) However, during the next matches, she didn't come along, not even for the final. Yet, I'm pretty sure she still was in America until the final. I also think that this is the first match we've seen her again since the US Open. Does anyone have any ideas why she doesn't come to matches that often? I know that she is a student, but particularly with the US Open I found it very strange....:shrug:

And eeek, I don't wanna sound like an obsessive stalker! :bolt:

Nole_1990
06-21-2011, 09:46 PM
She was on dubai this year and the french semis

nona
06-22-2011, 10:08 AM
yesterday in wimbledon

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/oshaa_2008/Mirka%20wimbledon%202011/Newscom-afplivethree950069.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/oshaa_2008/Mirka%20wimbledon%202011/Newscom-afplivethree950073.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/oshaa_2008/Mirka%20wimbledon%202011/610x.jpg

Nole fan
06-22-2011, 10:52 AM
Pretty. But I don't know anout the flower and sunglasses... :lol:

nona
06-23-2011, 11:00 PM
2nd round match in wimbledon
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/oshaa_2008/Mirka%20wimbledon%202011/Newscom-imagosports380778.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/oshaa_2008/Mirka%20wimbledon%202011/610x-1.jpg

star
06-23-2011, 11:08 PM
I don't like her hair this color. I like the brown hair. :(

Lee
06-24-2011, 01:29 AM
^^same here.

Amber Spyglass
06-24-2011, 03:06 AM
Ha, the things you find on the internet :lol:
Full file is here: http://www.monaco.edu/media/en/pdf/mlux-profilebook-2011.pdf , below is just a snapshot of only four of the people. Nice profile pic in this one

http://i52.tinypic.com/c728i.jpg

nona
06-25-2011, 07:56 PM
from today's match
http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/oshaa_2008/610x.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/oshaa_2008/610xk.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/oshaa_2008/x610-1.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/oshaa_2008/x610o.jpg

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp106/oshaa_2008/610xy.jpg

zlaja777
07-04-2011, 01:41 AM
emotions...

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lnrq7bshKT1qckdcgo1_500.jpg

Ti_na
09-06-2011, 03:31 PM
have you got any recent photos of Jelena from yesterday match?i haven't seen her.....

FiBeR
09-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Hi! just wondering.. are they getting married anytime soon???

Nole fan
09-07-2011, 07:10 PM
Hi! just wondering.. are they getting married anytime soon???

There's been a lot of rumours lately, but still nothing official yet. Maybe they will marry after USO. :)

FiBeR
09-07-2011, 07:40 PM
there was a rumour about murray being best man but i highly doubt it :tape:

star
09-07-2011, 07:53 PM
I would think that Nole has people far closer to him than Murray no matter how much they might like one another.

SatineSalvatore
09-07-2011, 07:55 PM

that rumor was discarded by Murray himself on SkyTV the same day it came out, if Nole gets married I'm sure we'll know it via his twitter/FB ;)

Nole fan

Not true. :)

Lee
I would think that Nole has people far closer to him than Murray no matter how much they might like one another.

Like viktor, Janko, Ziki, even Miljan, his physio.

savesthedizzle
09-07-2011, 07:57 PM
Like viktor, Janko, Ziki, even Miljan, his physio.

Viktor as best man would be :inlove: :inlove:

SatineSalvatore
09-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Viktor as best man would be :inlove: :inlove:

I'd rather Janko :p :hearts:, or he could do like in "Friends" and get both Janko & Viktor as best man :D :lol: :hearts: :kiss::bigclap::dance:

Nole fan
09-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Yeah, I prefer Janko to Viktor. :drool:

FiBeR
09-07-2011, 08:17 PM

savesthedizzle
09-07-2011, 08:18 PM
More Viktor for me :D Just the way I like it :rolls:

Lee
09-07-2011, 08:20 PM
As a happily married woman, so very confident that I am neutral in my rating ;), I will rate the order of hotness in this:

Viktor > Novak > Janko :angel:

But I prefer Nole's taste in their women.

SatineSalvatore
09-07-2011, 08:24 PM
the order of hotness in this:

Novak > Janko > Viktor :angel:

Fixed ;) :angel:

Nole: Oh, master of Eye-fucking yet cute and sweet when required

Janko: As his tattoo says, beauty will save the world :angel:

Viktor: His lovable self compliments both gentleman up there,

all three should do a photo shoot themed with "See No evil, speak No Evil, Hear No Evil" :worship: how adorable that would be?

savesthedizzle
09-07-2011, 08:24 PM
As a happily married woman, so very confident that I am neutral in my rating ;), I will rate the order of hotness in this:

Viktor > Novak > Janko :angel:

But I prefer Nole's taste in their women.

:yeah: I agree completely Lee :) About their women also :lol:

star
09-07-2011, 08:28 PM
I think Novak would want his brother as best man.

Who was Z’s best man?

Lee
09-07-2011, 08:31 PM

all three should do a photo shoot themed with "See No evil, speak No Evil, Hear No Evil" :worship: how adorable that would be?

You always crack me up :lol:

My up-close-and-personal experience with them: staring into the chest of Nole and Viktor 6 inches in front of me and walked next to Janko, I will stick to my rating :lol:

Nole fan
09-07-2011, 08:31 PM

This. No way Viktor is hotter than Nole and Janko. :o

Lee
09-07-2011, 08:33 PM
I think Novak would want his brother as best man.

Who was Z’s best man?

A Serb in Murray/Nole thread said that Serbians traditionally don't have brothers as best man.

Lee
09-07-2011, 08:37 PM
And we managed to get this thread :topic: too :rolls:

tmv
09-07-2011, 08:41 PM
A Serb in Murray/Nole thread said that Serbians traditionally don't have brothers as best man.

Thats true. At ours brother has a role at wedding (such as "bying" bride) but not as bestmen. :)

shuhrat
09-09-2011, 12:02 AM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04OC9YTdNQ1UC/525x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0eUr3YIbHl5SX/720x.jpg

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/00407BxcQufu2/720x.jpg

Nole fan
09-09-2011, 12:16 AM
Love how Jelena looks stunning without make up. :worship:

Lee
09-09-2011, 12:23 AM
I remembered her hair was braided in first set. She might have pulled her hair a lot with Nole's play and ended up unbraiding it :lol:

Amber Spyglass
09-09-2011, 12:27 AM
I remembered her hair was braided in first set. She might have pulled her hair a lot with Nole's play and ended up unbraiding it :lol:

:rolls: :rolls: Who could blame her :p

Noleta
09-10-2011, 05:37 PM

Lee:lol::rolls::lol:

09-10-2011, 10:28 PM
She came back with the braid and this time it remained okay :lol:

http://i.imgur.com/D8K2h.jpg

shuhrat
09-10-2011, 10:47 PM
Along with the flower and the blue sunglasses. :rocker:

Langers
09-13-2011, 11:19 AM
She is sooo cute!!! :hearts:

She gets so involved in the matches!!! :lol:

Lee
09-13-2011, 05:21 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/20/fullj.a91becda8626dab504f8f9da51f362e8/a91becda8626dab504f8f9da51f362e8-getty-124757080.jpg

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/1e/fullj.dfce9bf2aba8ebf8b54e3d91d12bcdee/dfce9bf2aba8ebf8b54e3d91d12bcdee-getty-124757085.jpg

SerbInCanada
09-14-2011, 01:43 AM

lol this is considered twisted in our culture, kinda like marrying your cousin : p

Sleepwalker64
09-14-2011, 02:23 AM
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Jelena+Ristic+Novak+Djokovic+Celebrates+XWfVBIHlx0 Dl.jpg
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Jelena+Ristic+Novak+Djokovic+Celebrates+jLpEXJpast tl.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Jelena+Ristic+Novak+Djokovic+Celebrates+feXAHaauze tl.jpg

I love this one:)

http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Jelena+Ristic+Novak+Djokovic+Serbia+defeats+J3-2DIY294sl.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Jelena+Ristic+Novak+Djokovic+Serbia+defeats+WfcwK8 p4RjYl.jpg
http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Jelena+Ristic+Novak+Djokovic+Serbia+defeats+pLVctb DA4Aml.jpg
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Jelena+Ristic+Novak+Djokovic+Serbia+defeats+Q5LWgu yzjcal.jpg

Sleepwalker64
09-14-2011, 02:30 AM
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Jelena+Ristic+Novak+Djokovic+Serbia+defeats+r86s2A D2vEel.jpg
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Jelena+Ristic+Championships+Wimbledon+2011+tNdB1Yh z41Nl.jpg

star
09-14-2011, 08:06 PM
I love the way Jelena supports Nole. She simply glows with love for him.

But, I couldn’t (and still don’t) understand the head gear she was wearing on Monday. :confused:

SatineSalvatore
09-14-2011, 08:12 PM

I would too :angel: :hearts:

But yeah, everytime she's on the stands screaming and making gestures towards him and he answers her back, it's so...

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo1bjg8sBb1qafrh6.gif

And when she cried at Wimby I was all...

klñfjalñjasf

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp0rrsc9Vu1qdhwwv.gif

I'm really glad that Nole has her :) she's been there since the very beginning so, she loves him for who he is, and not only his achievements & titles, but also for being just Nole that is so <3 Aw

Lee
09-14-2011, 08:17 PM

But, I couldn’t (and still don’t) understand the head gear she was wearing on Monday. :confused:

It is the latest fashion I believe. She is not the only wearing that. I saw a few celeb wore the same "net" :lol: