Wilson ncode six-one 95 and K Factor six-one 95 - same racquet with different paint? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Wilson ncode six-one 95 and K Factor six-one 95 - same racquet with different paint?

empressdiver
03-06-2008, 05:00 AM
I had been using the Wilson ncode six-one 95 racquet for about a year and really liked it. Then, after a demo, I bought a Wilson K Factor six-one 95, which I have used for about 2 months now, and it feels a little more solid, a little more consistent, and seems to have a little more power. Both racquets are strung with natural gut.

Then a very good tennis player, supposedly very knowledgeable as well, told me that the two racquets are just the same with different paint jobs!!!???

Does anyone have any intel on this very surprising statement?

jazar
03-06-2008, 08:44 AM
the two rackets are very similar. the k factor technology is an extension of the n code technology, so they feel very similar. as you said, the k factor seems more solid, consistent and powerful, that should be true as the k factor technology is designed to make the racket more solid, stable and stiff. so, the rackets are not exactly the same

GlennMirnyi
03-07-2008, 02:53 AM
They're pretty much the same, so to get a feel more close to the ProStaff I changed to the Ksix-one Tour 90.