02-24-2008, 08:04 PM
No chance Ivan will lose to Gulbis

I agree.

Blue Heart24
02-24-2008, 08:39 PM
I'll be there from Wednesday btw :cool: :smoke:

Blue Heart24
02-25-2008, 06:39 PM
Ivan tomorrow at 4.45 pm on centre court,live on HTV2!

Ajmoooooooooooo Ljubo.

Deathless Mortal
02-25-2008, 06:40 PM
And of course I'm in school when he plays :o

Deathless Mortal
02-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Where did you see the OOP btw?

Blue Heart24
02-25-2008, 07:45 PM

You can skip it.:p ;)

Fergie
02-26-2008, 12:22 PM
Better you win this match Ivan :armed:

RickDaStick
02-26-2008, 01:54 PM

How come you're at school so late? :)

RickDaStick
02-26-2008, 04:56 PM
63 76 win. zovko is up tomorrow

Fergie
02-26-2008, 05:01 PM
Good win Ivan :yeah:

Deathless Mortal
02-26-2008, 06:42 PM
How come you're at school so late? :)

16.45 isn't really late. One week I go to school in the morning and then it's from 8am till around 1pm and one week is afternoon and then it's from 2pm till 7 or 8pm. And this week it's afternoon.
Good win for Ivan, I thought he'd lose at first, but you have to understand me, I don't know what to expect from Ivan anymore..
Now beat Zovko :p

Blue Heart24
02-26-2008, 08:57 PM
Well done Ivan and I'll be there tomorrow :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Will watch all Croats :yeah: :D

Maybe some report tomorrow evening ;)

Fergie
02-27-2008, 07:13 PM
[1] I Ljubicic (CRO) d [WC] L Zovko (CRO) 64 76(3) :woohoo:

Blue Heart24
02-27-2008, 08:59 PM
Ok guys I was almost whole day there so here's a little review:

Janko Tipsarevic def. Roko Karanusic 6-3 6-7(4) 6-4
Good,and very competitive match.In the first set Roko started nervous,and got broken early.He had 5 bp's in later games to recover and break back but he didnt take any of it.He just playerd too defensive and was just slicing the ball back to Tipsarevic,who,of course,attacked all the time.In the second set things were pretty even until Roko broke at 2-2,with some great shots.
Unfortunately,it didnt last long,and he got broken back right in the next game,he was affraid in that game and missed some easy shots.At 6-5* (I think :scratch:),Tips had a match point but Roko saved it with some offensive play.In the tie break Roko got the mini break early,raced to 6-2,almost choked,but at 6-4,after a long point,he finally took the set.
In the third set Roko was injured.Poor guy barely served over 135/40 kph (took a injury time out at 2-1,it's an abdominal injury),but despite that he had a bp at 4-3*.Tipsa then served 3 big serves and in the next game Roko collapsed.He was very tired and injured,and just couldnt give his best anymore.:sad: Tipsarevic easily served it out and won this match in 3 tough sets,the match lasted almost 3 hours.
Credits to Roko for this match,but I think he can't get to the next level (top 60,70) if he will continue to play this defensive.
To be honest,Tipsa didnt have a great day today,had a lot of UE's,and Roko just couldnt convert his chances because he played way too soft in the key moments.
Just to mention,Tipsarevic behaved quite like a prick in the third set.At one point,Roko hit a FH long,the line judge did not call it and then Tipsa exploded and screamed on the line judge.Then the umpire said "Relax,I call it." on the microphone :haha:

Robin Haase def. Gilles Simon 6-2 6-4

I watched only the first set here and I'm impressed with Haase.He played just great.Not too much UE's,big serve,great movement,strong groundies on both sides...I think he will be a major threat if he continues to play like this.
But Gilles was surprisingly,very,very nervous today.
He throwed his racket and yelled all set long.I thought he was a calm guy.:lol:

Mario Ancic def. Denis Gremelmayr 6-3 6-2

Not much to say here,just,it was the most boring match of the day.:lol:
Ancic was dominating from the beggining,Gremelmayr somehow held and got to 3-3 in the first,and then Ancic finally broke him(with a net cord :o),raced to a 6-3 2-0 lead and there was no way back for the German.Broke him once again at 4-2 and served the match out.
Ancic really didnt play that well,it was solid,but this Gremelmayr is easily the worst player I saw today.
Mediocre and a pusher,has no weapons.

Ivan Ljubicic def. Lovro Zovko 6-4 7-6(3)

:dance: Finally got to see Ivan live after quite a long :)
It was a routine win.Ivan never looked in trouble on serve.But Lovro deserves credits for his performance today.He served very well and almost all his first serves were above 200 kph :eek:.
A few UE's too much,but his forehand was on fire as well.
Ivan broke at 5-4 in the first and in the second he had 2 bp's at 4-3* but Zovko saved it with his big serve.The winner was never in doubt though,and Ivan confirmed it with an easy TB..:)

Simone Bolelli def. Marin Cilic 6-4 6-3

Biggest disappointment of the day :sad:
Marin started well,in the first few games he dominated on serve,had bp's,0-30 chances...But couldnt convert any.The level of play slowly started to drop,and at *4-5,he saved a sp at 30-40,got to a game point,but then made 2 ue's and the first set was gone.
In the second Marin completely crashed.Bolelli got to a quick 3-0 lead and it was clear this is not Marin's day,and as I was really tired,I leaved.
Too bad,I thought Marin can make the final here,but it seems he still has too much ups and downs.Bolelli played well,but this is mainly Marin's fault.

Well,2 of my 3 faves crashed out today,:sad: but it was a great day with a lot of tennis and I'm looking forward for tomorrow's matches.:wavey:

Fergie
02-28-2008, 07:44 PM
[1] I Ljubicic (CRO) d T Gabashvili (RUS) 62 67(5) 63 :rocker2:

Blue Heart24
02-28-2008, 09:40 PM
Ok,I dont have time now to do report from today,so I'll do from both days tomorrow.:wavey:

All I can say is AJMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LJUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

LETS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN COME ON!

Deathless Mortal
02-29-2008, 07:55 AM
Ancic will beat him.

Fergie
02-29-2008, 10:25 AM
AJMO Ivan :rocker2:

Blue Heart24
02-29-2008, 11:08 AM
Ancic will beat him.

Typical Ancic fanboy.:rolleyes:

VAMOS LJUBO!!!!!

Blue Heart24
02-29-2008, 11:08 AM
AJMO Ivan :rocker2:

Thats the spirit :rocker2:

RickDaStick
02-29-2008, 06:55 PM
Ancic will beat him.

0/2 on the week for you

Fergie
02-29-2008, 06:59 PM
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Now take the title :rocker2:

Deathless Mortal
02-29-2008, 07:12 PM
0/2 on the week for you

Yes :o I'm pretty bad this week :tape:

Yeah TFC, I made a prediction and I was wrong, I like both of them, I can't say I like Ivan more but I also don't like Mario more, and btw I would easily find a lot of people on this forum who think of you as a Ljubo fanboy ;)

Really, don't get me wrong, I like Ivan, but I was pretty sure Mario will win this time, I was wrong, that's it...

Well done Ivan and I have the tickets for the final tomorrow :woohoo:

RickDaStick
02-29-2008, 07:17 PM

Yeah TFC, I made a prediction and I was wrong, I like both of them, I can't say I like Ivan more but I also don't like Mario more, and btw I would easily find a lot of people on this forum who think of you as a Ljubo fanboy ;)

Really, don't get me wrong, I like Ivan, but I was pretty sure Mario will win this time, I was wrong, that's it...

I think TFC is going too. I wonder if he acts like he does in the live scoring threads when he is at a match :eek:. Also do you two know each other?

Deathless Mortal
02-29-2008, 07:24 PM
I think TFC is going too. I wonder if he acts like he does in the live scoring threads when he is at a match :eek:. Also do you two know each other?

We live in the same part of Zagreb, but we don't know each other. I don't know how he acts, you should ask him :lol:

Stakhovksy will beat Ljubo :angel: (with my form that means Ivan will win :lol:

Jadranka
02-29-2008, 08:35 PM

Have fun, Domi :)

Deathless Mortal
02-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Have fun, Domi :)

Thanks Jackandra :)

Jadranka
02-29-2008, 09:07 PM
Thanks Jackandra :)

:p ya, ya

Blue Heart24
02-29-2008, 09:51 PM

a fan,and a blind fanboy is not the same thing.
I think I have shown many times that I know how to critisize Ljubo's game and can say when things arent good.But anyway,I am very happy with this win,Ivan was just strong mentally.:) Played pretty bad till the TB and then just cruised :woohoo: I was really enjoying the second set,so many winners from Ivan.
But the best thing from all this,is that Ivan is finally playing his good old aggressive tennis! He was trying to do that the whole match,it didnt work at the beggining but I knew that at one point,those shots will start coming in.And they did.
I'm happy he realised that this is the only way! Now keep up this play and win in tomorrow! :D

Blue Heart24
02-29-2008, 09:54 PM

No,I do not.:angel: I was actually very inspired today,cheered for Ljubo all the time :) ( I was also on matches vs. Zovko and Teimuraz)
Even when it wasnt looking good in that first set ;)

And yes,I will be there.

croat123
03-01-2008, 06:11 PM
what a disgrace :o

Deathless Mortal
03-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Too bad, big chance missed to win a tournament. However, people will laugh at Ljubo for losing to a Lucky Loser as a top seed, but Sergiy was really playing very good, always attacking on Ljubo's second serve and playing pretty well on his own, although Ljubo should've played better on the return, that's for sure. Too bad, I hope he'll get another chance to win an ATP this season.

Fergie
03-01-2008, 07:25 PM
:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

Blue Heart24
03-01-2008, 08:55 PM
Ivan played so good yesterday and the whole tournament was very good for him,but today he was just pathetic.He couldnt rally for more than 5-6 shots.Made million ue's.Serve wasnt working.He was just totaly bad today.

I really hope he can play well again like he did vs Ancic and win some matches on the North American AMS tournaments.
This was a great chance,I'm sad about it,but as I said this just wasnt his day.
But this tournament has gave me some hope about Ivan's game,especially that match yesterday.