Silent Partner e-stringer DG [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Silent Partner e-stringer DG

cvbinrichmond
02-18-2008, 01:22 AM
Considering a SP DG. It has been rated by USRSA as pretty good and having many of the bells and whistles of the higher priced machines. Anyone have experience with their customer service and their machines...feel, touch, clamps,Ect? $1000 is on my high end, but for the extras...constant pull, knot and stretch tensions, as well as a very heavy duty and classy looking machine (a little bright), that does'nt seem too bad. Also, if something were to go wrong, does SP pay for shiping and are they reliable and quick? Is everything made in USA? Any problems?
Am still considering Gamma 5003, Prince Neos 1000 (reconditioned), and Alpha Apex ll or Revo 4000 with perhaps a Wise 2086 at a later date.
Thanks in advance.
http://www.sptennis.com/stringer.asp#DG

jazar
02-18-2008, 12:11 PM
i thought silent partner were a canadian firm??

anyway, constant pull machines are very good, though i always have slight reservations about the kind of mechanism which is on the machine you're looking at. having a knot tension is very handy as well, as it keeps all stringbed (approximately) the same tension.

a friend of mine has had a very similar machine from silent partner and found it to be very reliable, though he said they arent as great if you're going to be stringing 5+ rackets daily