The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! [Archive] - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

PiggyGotRoasted
08-04-2008, 07:12 PM
*Laughs*

There should be a thread where we laugh when nadal and federer lose to even it up

anon57
08-04-2008, 07:16 PM
*Laughs*

There should be a thread where we laugh when nadal and federer lose to even it up

:secret:That's what the Piggy Roasting and GOAT cheese threads are for:p

PiggyGotRoasted
08-04-2008, 07:22 PM
:secret:That's what the Piggy Roasting and GOAT cheese threads are for:p

To be honest I have never seen them before :eek:

elessar
08-04-2008, 10:09 PM
To be honest I have never seen them before :eek:
Here's Rafa's "piggy roasting" thread :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=40700

And here are Roger's many roasting thread :spit: :
The "GOAT cheese thread" :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96575

The short-lived "Roger Rabbit cooking" thread :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=91826

And the "passion of Jesusfed" thread :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=32278&highlight=jesusfed

Lee
08-04-2008, 10:44 PM
And further back in the good ole days, the duck hunt and potato peeling. I'm too lazy to use the search function though.

elessar
08-04-2008, 11:32 PM
And further back in the good ole days, the duck hunt and potato peeling. I'm too lazy to use the search function though.
Lazy ass indeed :p :

The "Duck hunt" thread :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=172

And the "potato peeler" thread :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=29&highlight=potato

finishingmove
08-04-2008, 11:36 PM
dont forget the Fedtard Excuse Book:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=98790&highlight=excuse+book

Lee
08-04-2008, 11:36 PM
Lazy ass indeed :p :

The "Duck hunt" thread :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=172

And the "potato peeler" thread :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=29&highlight=potato

:ras:

cobalt60
08-05-2008, 01:56 AM

Ah the good old days. Shame on us for reminescing again :p

l_mac
08-13-2008, 02:15 PM
You have no idea how it pains me that I missed Nole's defeats to Murray. :sad:

:woohoo:

I thought I'd be safe leaving in the hardcourt season! But no! Nole can lose then too! Happy, happy joy :D :D :D

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Bascule
08-13-2008, 02:36 PM
It was nice holiday without you on MTF.

scarecrows
08-13-2008, 02:42 PM
lolz

l_mac
08-13-2008, 02:43 PM
It was nice holiday without you on MTF.

:hug:

:D

Hope you enjoyed it because the vacation is OVER.

tennizen
08-13-2008, 02:44 PM
You have no idea how it pains me that I missed Nole's defeats to Murray. :sad:

I thought I'd be safe leaving in the hardcourt season! But no! Nole can lose then too! Happy, happy joy :D :D :D

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Twice in two consecutive tournaments, that too:lol:

l_mac
08-13-2008, 02:51 PM
Twice in two consecutive tournaments, that too:lol:

I know! So sweet.

spriwi
08-13-2008, 03:03 PM
you can laugh a bit on the double result too. along with nenad djoke lost to czechs 6-3 0-6 2-6.
last two sets must have been splendid for all the haters ;)

choppaa
08-13-2008, 03:18 PM
you can laugh a bit on the double result too. along with nenad djoke lost to czechs 6-3 0-6 2-6.
last two sets must have been splendid for all the haters ;)

Doubles?! What is that? No one cares... even haters

Rafa = Fed Killa
08-13-2008, 03:34 PM
Doubles?! What is that? No one cares... even haters

Doubles is a joke.

Only crazy dinosaur tennis fans care about doubles the plight on tennis.

Fumus
08-13-2008, 04:14 PM
I saw this thread thought Nole really lost. Doubles isn't real tennis unless you're over 50.

Vida
08-13-2008, 04:21 PM
what a silly notion against doubles....

thats tennis as well. i play doubles all the time.

choppaa
08-13-2008, 04:31 PM

Good for you, but it's boring as hell to watch doubles on tv.

The_Nadal_effect
08-13-2008, 04:35 PM

But can doubles ever be a gladitorial affair?

Singles tests and highlights the individual's strengths and weaknesses better IMO. Besides in doubles, volleys seem to override all the other strokeplays. It is maybe a good test of teamwork, though!

Rafa = Fed Killa
08-13-2008, 04:40 PM

Singles tests and highlights the individual's strengths and weaknesses better IMO. Besides in doubles, volleys seem to override all the other strokeplays. It is maybe a good test of teamwork, though!

Doubles is not very Spartan.

4 fifty year old idiots trying to prance around at net = doubles tennis.

Vida
08-13-2008, 04:41 PM
Good for you, but it's boring as hell to watch doubles on tv.

you make no sense. if it is good for me to play it, than it is not boring for me to watch it on tv as well. thus it is not 'boring as hell to watch doubles on tv'.

except for you perhaps.

but thats why people invented remote control.

Vida
08-13-2008, 04:43 PM

cut the crap will ya

Vida
08-13-2008, 04:47 PM

depends how you define gladiatorial affair. i say yes. even to the point of me teling someone to go f**k himself in case of an arguable line call. (we rarely play with an umpire, unless someone acts like on, and rarely smooth the clay, so traces of bounces from previous matches remain, thus many bad calls and argues)

choppaa
08-13-2008, 04:56 PM
you make no sense. if it is good for me to play it, than it is not boring for me to watch it on tv as well. thus it is not 'boring as hell to watch doubles on tv'.

except for you perhaps.

but thats why people invented remote control.

I changed my mind, doubles is the most interesting sport to watch but you are the most boring person in this forum. Do vidjenja.

The_Nadal_effect
08-13-2008, 05:00 PM
depends how you define gladiatorial affair. i say yes. even to the point of me teling someone to go f**k himself in case of an arguable line call. (we rarely play with an umpire, unless someone acts like on, and rarely smooth the clay, so traces of bounces from previous matches remain, thus many bad calls and argues)

LOL!! But using imprecations is just an aspect of agressive sportsmanship. I am not an avid doubles viewer, but from the little I have seen, the points are short, there can be no genuine rallies with the bloke at the net cutting every chance of its existence. Shots can only rarely be appreciated in doubles. Everything seems to be built on strategy and teamwork...and of course, good volleys!

Vida
08-13-2008, 05:07 PM
LOL!! But using imprecations is just an aspect of agressive sportsmanship. I am not an avid doubles viewer, but from the little I have seen, the points are short, there can be no genuine rallies with the bloke at the net cutting every chance of its existence. Shots can only rarely be appreciated in doubles. Everything seems to be built on strategy and teamwork...and of course, good volleys!

Im sure that if you've ever tried doubles, even in ping poing, you would have seen that there are many fine small things in it. its not all about long rallies.

as you said: strategy and teamwork.

MIMIC
08-13-2008, 05:20 PM
Why the hell has this thread been bumped?

raven gypsy
08-13-2008, 11:19 PM
Why the hell has this thread been bumped?

;) Cause you bumped it..
Seriously, obvious attempt at a "reverse jinx" by Nole fans to ensure that he beats Monfils..
If only Linda knew how her thread was being used. :D

PiggyGotRoasted
08-13-2008, 11:27 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaaaa

Novak Lost hahahahaha

oh wait

l_mac
08-13-2008, 11:46 PM
I bumped it because I missed Murray's magnificent victories.

I was expressing my belated delight :D

DhammaTiger
08-14-2008, 12:06 AM

Rafa always tries to play doubles, if you remember correctly.

Rafa = Fed Killa
08-14-2008, 03:39 AM
Rafa always tries to play doubles, if you remember correctly.

Doubles is nice practice but real tennis is singles tennis.

When a person gets older and fatter doubles is easier to play so they play it.

Federer will be playing doubles in a couple of years. :p

RafaTheBest
08-14-2008, 03:44 AM
I got excited when I saw this thread bumped and thought he actually lost. Quit toying with my emotions guys!

finishingmove
08-14-2008, 04:11 AM
I bumped it because I missed Murray's magnificent victories.

I was expressing my belated delight :D

u need a bigger signature.

RafaTheBest
08-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Bwahahahahahaha!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Manila ESQ
08-15-2008, 05:34 PM
Wehehehe!!!

KitinovRules
08-15-2008, 05:36 PM
CRYBABY Faker.
That is his new nick here.

l_mac
08-15-2008, 06:23 PM
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

KitinovRules
08-15-2008, 06:25 PM
The best smasher in the world.

scoobs
08-15-2008, 06:26 PM
I realise you must, as a matter of form, but I feel very compassionate towards Nole today, after seeing him leave the court in tears - it's hard to lose when it means that much to you. :hug:

choppaa
08-15-2008, 06:29 PM
The best smasher in the world.

He still has time, he will improve, untill than laugh at him till you die.

l_mac
08-15-2008, 06:38 PM
I realise you must, as a matter of form, but I feel very compassionate towards Nole today, after seeing him leave the court in tears - it's hard to lose when it means that much to you. :hug:

So don't post in here for this loss :hug: You can come back next time :)

Don't worry about Nole, I'm sure he'll get over it.

MIMIC
08-15-2008, 07:06 PM
Nadal and Novak bring the best tennis out of each other and Novak left it all on the court, tears and all. And people still find pleasure in his defeat. I actually respect Nadal a little more because of how he handles dangerous players like Novak.

Sunset of Age
08-15-2008, 07:23 PM
Nadal and Novak bring the best tennis out of each other and Novak left it all on the court, tears and all. And people still find pleasure in his defeat.

Sick, indeed.

iloveupeterpan
08-15-2008, 09:04 PM
novak delivered some excellent tennis today
can't we just stop laughing at him for once?

choppaa
08-15-2008, 09:14 PM

Except for some smashes :(

I'm really glad he didn't gave up after losing first set. He still believed he can win. That's enough for me.

tennizen
08-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Nadal and Novak bring the best tennis out of each other and Novak left it all on the court, tears and all. And people still find pleasure in his defeat. I actually respect Nadal a little more because of how he handles dangerous players like Novak.

Sick, indeed.

Except for some smashes :(

I'm really glad he didn't gave up after losing first set. He still believed he can win. That's enough for me.

Wrong thread.

RafaTheBest
08-15-2008, 10:45 PM
Wrong thread.

Thank you! This is the thread where we laugh when Nole loses!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Bazooka
08-15-2008, 10:59 PM
Well, I used to laugh when Nole lost some matches. I don't like Djokovic, and I wanted Nadal to win with all my heart.

But after seeing such a display from Nole, such an effort and passion from a 21 year old boy wasted, and him leaving in tears, I can't anymore. Shame on you, if you can!

Wrong thread? I agree, this thread is very wrong.

scarecrows
08-15-2008, 11:03 PM
Well, I used to laugh when Nole lost some matches. I don't like Djokovic, and I wanted Nadal to win with all my heart.

But after seeing such a display from Nole, such an effort and passion from a 21 year old boy wasted, and him leaving in tears, I can't anymore. Shame on you, if you can!

man up, pussy

tennizen
08-15-2008, 11:05 PM

:lol: We all felt bad for Nole :read the match thread. But this thread serves a different purpose. Read the GOAT cheese thread for example. If you don't feel like it you can ignore this thread. The title tells you what its meant for.

cmurray
08-15-2008, 11:08 PM
man up, pussy

:D that's what I like about you, Genci. You can so much with so few words. :rolls:

Getta
08-15-2008, 11:19 PM
No one can make me feel guilty for laughing.

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

Bazooka
08-15-2008, 11:21 PM
:lol: We all felt bad for Nole :read the match thread. But this thread serves a different purpose. Read the GOAT cheese thread for example. If you don't feel like it you can ignore this thread. The title tells you what its meant for.

Of course I can ignore it. Thanks for your permission. I can also come here and post what I think, and I think this loss was too hard to be laughed at. Even for an anti-Joker like me.

Enjoy all you want, I will "be a pussy" for the rest of the Olympics... And I expect never to "man up" if that makes me so cold hearted.

tennizen
08-15-2008, 11:30 PM
Of course I can ignore it. Thanks for your permission. I can also come here and post what I think, and I think this loss was too hard to be laughed at. Even for an anti-Joker like me.

:hug: I offered a suggestion not permission. You meanwhile are telling everyone that they shouldn't feel happy because it was a hard loss. Thanks for preaching:hatoff:

Enjoy all you want, I will "be a pussy" for the rest of the Olympics... And I expect never to "man up" if that makes me so cold hearted.

As I said, you needn't be "cold hearted" but don't expect everyone else to be so:hug:

Getta
08-15-2008, 11:31 PM
Sounds like the salvation army band.

l_mac
08-15-2008, 11:50 PM
:lol: We all felt bad for Nole :read the match thread. But this thread serves a different purpose.

Not all of us felt bad for Nole. I only felt pleased for Rafa. If I think I can withstand the abuse I'll get, I'll put a pic of Nole leaving the court in tears in my signature.

I can still laugh that he lost because I'm sure he thought he would win this match. Just like at Queens.

tennizen
08-15-2008, 11:54 PM
Not all of us felt bad for Nole. I only felt pleased for Rafa. If I think I can withstand the abuse I'll get, I'll put a pic of Nole leaving the court in tears in my signature.

I can still laugh that he lost because I'm sure he thought he would win this match. Just like at Queens.

You are relentless. Keep it up. I am unfortunately not made of such stern stuff:lol:

Kiman
08-16-2008, 12:47 AM

No, actually he thought he would lose both times, so he did not even show up on court and Rafa win by walk through.
Do you come with these smart things on regular basis, cause I am new here and have to start my ignore list from somewhere?

l_mac
08-16-2008, 12:51 AM
No, actually he thought he would lose both times, so he did not even show up on court and Rafa win by walk through.
Do you come with these smart things on regular basis, cause I am new here and have to start my ignore list from somewhere?

I think you would probably enjoy MTF more if you put me on ignore. I'm not very nice :hug:

Have you just been lurking for a year?

cmurray
08-16-2008, 01:09 AM
Thank-you.

:worship: Linda. :lol:

Kiman
08-16-2008, 01:20 AM
Have you just been lurking for a year?
Honestly no, but good spotting.:wavey:
I was searching for torrent of one match and needed to do a registration to see actual link. But I came back last few weeks, seems this place is fun to be in.
And I changed my mind, will not ignore you.:hug: I just did little research and found out you can do much better than in post I quoted before.

l_mac
08-16-2008, 01:29 AM
http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/Nole_tears.jpg

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

cmurray
08-16-2008, 01:33 AM
You are relentless. Keep it up. I am unfortunately not made of such stern stuff:lol:

me either. He made me feel bad. :awww:

cocrcici
08-16-2008, 01:34 AM

:lol::haha::D

cmurray
08-16-2008, 01:34 AM
Honestly no, but good spotting.:wavey:
I was searching for torrent of one match and needed to do a registration to see actual link. But I came back last few weeks, seems this place is fun to be in.
And I changed my mind, will not ignore you.:hug: I just did little research and found out you can do much better than in post I quoted before.

since we're going on about this, how do you have negative v-cash already?

l_mac
08-16-2008, 01:36 AM
Updated OP:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/83/nolebanner4wi9.jpg

Until we get a concensus on the name this will have to do :lol:

It's a bittersweet moment for me, starting this thread. I maintained that Nole wasn't worthy of such an honour until he had won a Slam and, sadly, that came to pass earlier this year :sad: Dark times for tennis.

On the upside it will be nice to have somewhere to gleefully celebrate and record his losses. I'll be interested to note how many of his defeats this year are accompanied by a)standing on the baseline, hands on hips (or bent over) barely able to breathe b) much clutching of the lower back c) injury timeouts or are d)clear tanks.

Don't forget to visit our store!

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/nolemoney1.jpg

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/mtfsignole.jpg

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/golden_nole.gif

All new DVD Box set. Only $119 (+ shipping, no more than $140)

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/I_can_t_believe_it_s_not.jpg

Some sad pictures :sad:

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/rafafedcheer.gif http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/Nole_tears.jpg

2008 Nole Nullifying Roll of Honour

Davydenko *Davis Cup
Simon *Marseille 2nd Rd
Roddick *Dubai SF
Kevin Anderson *Miami 2nd Round
Monofed *Monte Carlo SF
Rafa Nadal *Hamburg SF
Rafa Nadal *French Open SF
Rafa Nadal *Queen's Final
Marat Safin *Wimbledon R2
Andy Murray *Toronto QF
Andy Murray *Cincinatti Final
RAFA NADAL:worship: :worship: *Olympics SF

Half of Nole's losses this year have come at the hands of my two favourite players :)

Kiman
08-16-2008, 01:47 AM

:D
That's what I am talking about, much better.

Have no idea. I still dont know how it is earned/lost. If I find that interesting I can promise you it will be at least positive.

~*BGT*~
08-16-2008, 03:22 AM

I think new posters start out negative.

BalkanBoy
08-16-2008, 03:25 AM

Yeah laugh now but soon it'll be your turn to cry ;)

MrChopin
08-16-2008, 07:41 AM
Yeah laugh now but soon it'll be your turn to cry ;)

You remind me of someone...

Another classic!

I understand the sympathetic mentality for Nole as I didn't really start appreciating Nadal's effort until I saw him at wits end a couple of times, but I don't feel bad for Nole's recent loss. Nole wants to win, and tennis is practically his life, but it's the same for any professional athlete. Unfortunately for Nole, he still acts like an asshole on court, even most recently at these Olympics by slamming rackets, staring ominously into the crowd at noises, giving that "told you so" head-nod back to the crowd...

Almost forgot... :haha::haha::haha:

The Pro
08-16-2008, 12:48 PM
Hahahahahahahahatearsaswellhahahahahaha!

ce2
08-16-2008, 06:50 PM
:spit:
some people should start getting a life...

Albop
08-16-2008, 07:09 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

:worship:

Corey Feldman
08-16-2008, 07:13 PM
HEH NOLE :D

Kiman, i loveeee the avy :yeah:

NicolasKiefer44
08-17-2008, 03:15 PM
Nole was charming in 2007 for a while, now he is diseased with believing his own hype. HEE HEE Nadal sent him home for what, the 80th time this year? I love it!

Mashachosen1
08-17-2008, 05:35 PM
Heh. :D

l_mac
08-17-2008, 11:01 PM
:spit:
some people should start getting a life...

Brilliant. What a fantastic retort.

Vida
08-17-2008, 11:26 PM
Brilliant. What a fantastic retort.

why do you 'don't like djokovic' L_mac? just curious.

l_mac
08-18-2008, 12:09 AM

I respect him as a player. I think he has a very strong game. And the things that annoy other people (timeouts, ball bouncing, awful parents) don't really bother me.

I haven't liked him since the French Open in 06. I thought his comments after the Nadal match were stupid, delusional and quite disrespectful. Although I respect his abilities, he's not a player I enjoy watching and I find his off and on court personalities off putting.

I think sometimes it's hard to pinpoint exactly why you like or don't like a player. Sometimes there is no good, rational explanation. I just simply don't like him, I don't see what his fans see.

:shrug:

His MTF fanbase haven't helped. :lol:

The Pro
08-18-2008, 12:13 AM
That's for fucking sure. :p

Vida
08-18-2008, 12:53 AM
I respect him as a player. I think he has a very strong game. And the things that annoy other people (timeouts, ball bouncing, awful parents) don't really bother me.

I haven't liked him since the French Open in 06. I thought his comments after the Nadal match were stupid, delusional and quite disrespectful. Although I respect his abilities, he's not a player I enjoy watching and I find his off and on court personalities off putting.

I think sometimes it's hard to pinpoint exactly why you like or don't like a player. Sometimes there is no good, rational explanation. I just simply don't like him, I don't see what his fans see.

:shrug:

His MTF fanbase haven't helped. :lol:

I ask this cause it seems like you really have a thing for it. Which is fine by me.

As for what his fan base sees in him, the is a lot believe me, and it goes beyond flag-effect (except for some glory hunting exceptions naturally, but same thing can be said for some Spain fans). Besides, for what I've seen, right now, Djoko fanbase is the coolest of the bunch on this forum.

By the way, that thing he said at RG 06 is a complete misconception. I read a post form a lady on another forum (who is a Nadal/Djoko fan btw, and to who I have complete trust) and who was present in the press room, and she confirmed it was a complete unfairness to blame a guy when it was obvious to all present there that he meant nothing disrespecful with it, but that the impression was down to language thing.

He was trying to explain he was the the one who went for winners rather than wait for mistakes, cause he knew he couldn't have won hte other way. But it turned out he couldn't have thought of the proper way to say so in English, so he said 'in control'. Than there were espn funny people who took things out of context and made a big deal out of it.

l_mac
08-18-2008, 01:06 AM
I ask this cause it seems like you really have a thing for it. Which is fine by me.

I'm consummed by Nole and my dislike for him.

As for what his fan base sees in him, the is a lot believe me, and it goes beyond flag-effect (except for some glory hunting exceptions naturally, but same thing can be said for some Spain fans).

I already said that I don't see what his fans see. I am aware that many people like Novak very much. That doesn't bother me either :shrug:

Besides, for what I've seen, right now, Djoko fanbase is the coolest of the bunch on this forum.
:spit: :haha: :haha:

There are certainly many very nice Novak fans, some of the friendliest people on the forum are Djokovites.

However, the fanbase also comprises some of the most hypocritical and venomous posters at MTF. In addition to those treasures there were plenty of aggressive, smug, loud NoleTrolls who joined the forum in droves at the back end of last year and after the AO. They have been quiet recently, but I have no doubt they will reappear whenever Nole starts winning tournaments again.

By the way, that thing he said at RG 06 is a complete misconception. I read a post form a lady on another forum (who is a Nadal/Djoko fan btw, and to who I have complete trust) and who was present in the press room, and she confirmed it was a complete unfairness to blame a guy when it was obvious to all present there that he meant nothing disrespecful with it, but that the impression was down to language thing.

He was trying to explain he was the the one who went for winners rather than wait for mistakes, cause he knew he couldn't have won hte other way. But it turned out he couldn't have thought of the proper way to say so in English, so he said 'in control'. Than there were espn funny people who took things out of context and made a big deal out of it.

He said what he said. That he controlled the match. Utter rubbish. It was on clay, against Nadal.

This isn't really the thread for this.

Vida
08-18-2008, 01:23 AM
I'm consummed by Nole and my dislike for him.

I already said that I don't see what his fans see. I am aware that many people like Novak very much. That doesn't bother me either :shrug:

:spit: :haha: :haha:

There are certainly many very nice Novak fans, some of the friendliest people on the forum are Djokovites.

However, the fanbase also comprises some of the most hypocritical and venomous posters at MTF. In addition to those treasures there were plenty of aggressive, smug, loud NoleTrolls who joined the forum in droves at the back end of last year and after the AO. They have been quiet recently, but I have no doubt they will reappear whenever Nole starts winning tournaments again.

He said what he said. That he controlled the match. Utter rubbish. It was on clay, against Nadal.

This isn't really the thread for this.

Well, I hardly believe that those Noletrols were any worse than the famous Fed worshipers. Perhaps theirs appearance was more sudden so it seemed, so they had more impact on your particular opinion on a player. I don't believe they will re-appear, cause they are glory hunters who don't care for the game. In another words, they got fed up, and another round wont make any sense. I could be wrong though.

As for what he said back than, Im sorry but it was you who brought it up as one of the reasons why you don't like the guy. Still I appreciate when someone who felt it was bad to Nadal rises above that and looks at what is the actual case, before he forms and displays another round of (same) opinion.

Doesn't matter at all to me, there are many who don't like (or even display hate) Novak. I don't think I've ever asked anyone like this why he/she doesn't like a player I like. Make nothing of it.

~Maya~
08-18-2008, 05:27 AM
Well, I hardly believe that those Noletrols were any worse than the famous Fed worshipers. Perhaps theirs appearance was more sudden so it seemed, so they had more impact on your particular opinion on a player. I don't believe they will re-appear, cause they are glory hunters who don't care for the game. In another words, they got fed up, and another round wont make any sense. I could be wrong though.

As for what he said back than, Im sorry but it was you who brought it up as one of the reasons why you don't like the guy. Still I appreciate when someone who felt it was bad to Nadal rises above that and looks at what is the actual case, before he forms and displays another round of (same) opinion.

Doesn't matter at all to me, there are many who don't like (or even display hate) Novak. I don't think I've ever asked anyone like this why he/she doesn't like a player I like. Make nothing of it.

Fans are still here but don't visit GM that often. It is true that some of us appeared suddenly and there is nothing wrong with that. I, for an example, have been following tennis for a while now but was never really a forum person. Search for the news on Novak brought me to this site which I discovered to be a great place for the updates. Maybe many fans did leave this site since they decided that many people here are just too hateful and judgmental and not really worth their time. We do often stick to our nice corner where we don't have to put up with the bullies parading GM. It is pretty ridiculous to single out a fan group of one player. I often waste my time here (unfortunately) reading retarded comments from some of Roger's and Nadal's fans.

I am going to start to use the ignore option on some cold hearted b*ches. They are the worst:angel:

Kiman
08-18-2008, 12:53 PM
Kiman, i loveeee the avy :yeah:
Your Location is great, too.:hatoff:

Forehander
08-18-2008, 01:46 PM
This thread is by far the greatest of all time ahaha :haha:

l_mac
08-18-2008, 03:51 PM
Fans are still here but don't visit GM that often. It is true that some of us appeared suddenly and there is nothing wrong with that. I, for an example, have been following tennis for a while now but was never really a forum person. Search for the news on Novak brought me to this site which I discovered to be a great place for the updates. Maybe many fans did leave this site since they decided that many people here are just too hateful and judgmental and not really worth their time. We do often stick to our nice corner where we don't have to put up with the bullies parading GM. It is pretty ridiculous to single out a fan group of one player. I often waste my time here (unfortunately) reading retarded comments from some of Roger's and Nadal's fans.

I am going to start to use the ignore option on some cold hearted b*ches. They are the worst:angel:

:lol:

There are good and bad people in every fanbase. It's all subjective, and Vida asked my specific opinion.

Enjoy feeling superior :wavey:

~Maya~
08-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Enjoy feeling superior :wavey:

I am sorry but MTF is not the place where I would hunt that position. I prefer not to hide behind a username to feel superior. I will leave that to you:wavey:

l_mac
08-18-2008, 05:16 PM
I am sorry but MTF is not the place where I would hunt that position. I prefer not to hide behind a username to feel superior. I will leave that to you:wavey:

Huh?

No matter, I was just answering Vida's original and subsequent questions as best I could. My opinion, no-one else's.

PiggyGotRoasted
08-18-2008, 05:27 PM

I am a fan of novak and I have never dissapeared :devil:

MaryX
08-19-2008, 12:43 AM
Maybe many fans did leave this site since they decided that many people here are just too hateful and judgmental and not really worth their time. We do often stick to our nice corner where we don't have to put up with the bullies parading GM. It is pretty ridiculous to single out a fan group of one player. I often waste my time here (unfortunately) reading retarded comments from some of Roger's and Nadal's fans.

That's why I could never leave GM, I don't want to give that satisfaction to "the bullies" ;) .And I don't mind reading retarded comments at all, they start to be amusing at one moment.

Asking her about that-meaning you haven't recognized many things about her.One of them, her dislike came out with the famous signature /I don't like Djokovic/ when she felt unsecure about Rafa's position in the light of Novak's rising (last USO).And that permanent signature vanished...when, yesterday?Isn't it obvious?She would rather escape from the role of Novak's haters spiritual leader (because Rafa is safe (for) now), but there are many on GM depending of her portions of hate, sarcasm, drawings...Cause, whatever someone thinks about I_mac, can't deny her charisma and intelligence.

l_mac
08-19-2008, 12:48 AM
Asking her about that-meaning you haven't recognized many things about her.One of them, her dislike came out with the famous signature /I don't like Djokovic/ when she felt unsecure about Rafa's position in the light of Novak's rising (last USO).And that permanent signature vanished...when, yesterday?Isn't it obvious?She would rather escape from the role of Novak's haters spiritual leader (because Rafa is safe (for) now), but there are many on GM depending of her portions of hate, sarcasm, drawings...You haven't followed my MTF career as closely as I'd hoped. :mad:

"I don't like Djokovic" went into my sig after he won Montreal last year. At that time MTF was in love with Novak, and I just didn't get it. He was nowhere near Rafa then :shrug: The "I don't like Djokovic" came out of my sig after Rafa won Wimbledon (didn't want to sully Rafa's achievements) and is now underneath my username, and has been since I returned from vacation last week.
Cause, whatever someone thinks about I_mac, can't deny her charisma and intelligence.

At least this part is true :hug:

luie
08-19-2008, 12:55 AM
Novak loses too often for this thread to be funny anymore,soon it will reach the stage of A-ROD's duck-hunt etc.

l_mac
08-19-2008, 12:58 AM
Novak loses too often for this thread to be funny anymore,soon it will reach the stage of A-ROD's duck-hunt etc.

Nah, it's always funny.

MaryX
08-19-2008, 01:14 AM
You haven't followed my MTF career as closely as I'd hoped.

"I don't like Djokovic" went into my sig after he won Montreal last year. At that time MTF was in love with Novak, and I just didn't get it. He was nowhere near Rafa then The "I don't like Djokovic" came out of my sig after Rafa won Wimbledon (didn't want to sully Rafa's achievements) and is now underneath my username, and has been since I returned from vacation last week.

Yes, I'm aware of everything else, but I missed sort of surname-the "I don't like djokovic" is still there :) .Sorry, I was afraid you're not afraid of Nole any more :D .What a relief :)

At least this part is true

At least I am honest :hug:

wildegirl05
08-19-2008, 01:16 AM
At least I am honest :hug:

just not funny :hug:

i am finally over the nole crying thing and find great amusement in his loss. :haha: :D

MaryX
08-19-2008, 01:18 AM
just not funny

It's I_mac's thread and task to be funny, I'm here by mistake ;)

zeleni
08-19-2008, 12:02 PM
I_mac isn't real hater like KitinovRules,... actually she likes Nole. She has chosen a specific method (usual among kids) for expressing her affection for him. When kid boy likes some girl he is pulling her hair, pushing her, stealing her pencils, etc.

If she was real hater she wouldn't watch his matches and waste time making that funny pictures she puts in opening post of this thread.

MILOS
08-19-2008, 01:43 PM
I_mac isn't real hater like KitinovRules,... actually she likes Nole. She has chosen a specific method (usual among kids) for expressing her affection for him. When kid boy likes some girl he is pulling her hair, pushing her, stealing her pencils, etc.

If she was real hater she wouldn't watch his matches and waste time making that funny pictures she puts in opening post of this thread.

Haha,that could be true...

Bascule
08-19-2008, 02:42 PM
That's why I could never leave GM, I don't want to give that satisfaction to "the bullies" ;) .And I don't mind reading retarded comments at all, they start to be amusing at one moment.

Asking her about that-meaning you haven't recognized many things about her.One of them, her dislike came out with the famous signature /I don't like Djokovic/ when she felt unsecure about Rafa's position in the light of Novak's rising (last USO).And that permanent signature vanished...when, yesterday?Isn't it obvious?She would rather escape from the role of Novak's haters spiritual leader (because Rafa is safe (for) now), but there are many on GM depending of her portions of hate, sarcasm, drawings...Cause, whatever someone thinks about I_mac, can't deny her charisma and intelligence.

Right, right, it's especially interesting about that sig how it disappeared and then appeared again on the mysterious way...it's also funny how she's trying to represent the "soft" type of hater, not the "hardcore" one;) using the words "I don't like", not "I hate" ...as far as her "charisma and intelligence", it seems to impress only Rafa fan-girls on Rafa fan-girl's chat thread. What real men think about it? Ask her ex "friends" Escude and Farenhajt.;)

the biscuit
08-19-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm not a big fan of this thread but I have to say I don't think any Rafa fan feels safe during the HC season when it comes to Nole. He's a continuous threat atm.

scarecrows
08-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Right, right, it's especially interesting about that sig how it disappeared and then appeared again on the mysterious way...it's also funny how she's trying to represent the "soft" type of hater, not the "hardcore" one;) using the words "I don't like", not "I hate" ...as far as her "charisma and intelligence", it seems to impress only Rafa fan-girls on Rafa fan-girl's chat thread. What real men think about it? Ask her ex "friends" Escude and Farenhajt.;)

she is cool

i got big balls

Bascule
08-19-2008, 03:00 PM
i got big balls

Not like Clay Death!:confused:

scarecrows
08-19-2008, 03:05 PM
Not like Clay Death!:confused:

Clown Death is XXY

MaryX
08-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Yes, about that "soft hater" stuff, I was also the one that was deluded the same way.And then, I realized she spreads to much hate and bitterness to be soft in any way.
But, I don't know anything about Farenhajt and Escude?What happened?

Clay Death
08-19-2008, 03:15 PM
Clown Death is XXY

Clay Death has the biggest balls around. you are just a 3rd rate punk. no go find a dress and try it on. you are failing as a guy.

scarecrows
08-19-2008, 03:19 PM
Clay Death has the biggest balls around. you are just a 3rd rate punk. no go find a dress and try it on. you are failing as a guy.

do you take your lines from Hulk Hogan? :confused:

Bascule
08-19-2008, 03:19 PM
Clown Death is XXY

:)That's the true spirit of Sparta, guys!

Bascule
08-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Yes, about that "soft hater" stuff, I was also the one that was deluded the same way.And then, I realized she spreads to much hate and bitterness to be soft in any way.
But, I don't know anything about Farenhajt and Escude?What happened?

Whew...what happened...as like with anyone else, i suppose.
Sometimes somebody so cocky as linda can impress you for a moment (me, for example, I was the first l_mactard), but later...you start to see someone's human qualities...right?;)

Clay Death
08-19-2008, 03:32 PM
do you take your lines from Hulk Hogan? :confused:

hulk hogan is not even fit enough to fan my balls after my rigorous workouts in the gym.

Metis
08-19-2008, 03:33 PM
I'm glad this thread was bumped, I had forgotten to come by and post :p

This loss to Nadal at such a stage as the Olympics was the sweetest one of all!!! :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

i am finally over the nole crying thing and find great amusement in his loss. :haha: :D

:yeah:

scarecrows
08-19-2008, 03:35 PM
hulk hogan is not even fit enough to fan my balls after my rigorous workouts in the gym.

but at least he inspired you to drop school :hug:

Bascule
08-19-2008, 03:37 PM

:haha:
CD, my dear, can you describe me that "exercise" for the balls?
I have some videos for enlarging something similar...but I just can't imagine how this would look like...you just put some bobs on...or what?:)

Clay Death
08-19-2008, 03:39 PM
:haha:
CD, my dear, can you describe me that "exercise" for the balls?
I have some videos for enlarging something similar...but I just can't imagine how this would look like...you just put some bobs on...or what?:)

you are too funny Bascule as usual. you are also the best.

wildegirl05
08-19-2008, 03:40 PM
I'm glad this thread was bumped, I had forgotten to come by and post :p

This loss to Nadal at such a stage as the Olympics was the sweetest one of all!!! :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:

:yeah:

you know it's a good loss when the whiners once again try to derail the thread :D olympics loss was really quite epic. that smash :rolls:

Bascule
08-19-2008, 03:42 PM
you are too funny Bascule as usual. you are also the best.

And I'm sure you have the biggest balls among the men here on MTF.;)

Clay Death
08-19-2008, 03:46 PM
And I'm sure you have the biggest balls among the men here on MTF.;)

affirmative.

Bascule
08-19-2008, 03:46 PM
you know it's a good loss when the whiners once again try to derail the thread :D olympics loss was really quite epic. that smash :rolls:

I've heard I'm on ignore list although have no idea who you are.

Anyway...darling linda would be happy, on this or that way, for increasing her vcash...now she can bet again and loose again.:angel:

Metis
08-19-2008, 03:57 PM

:haha: Nole was kind enough to provide 1st rate material for this thread. That smash was an epic fail indeed! I couldn't find a photo of the actual moment but this will do. :D

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152700&d=1219157745

Corey Feldman
08-19-2008, 04:00 PM
And I'm sure you have the biggest balls among the men here on MTF.;)... with me just behind :angel:

Right, right, it's especially interesting about that sig how it disappeared and then appeared again on the mysterious way...it's also funny how she's trying to represent the "soft" type of hater, not the "hardcore" one;) using the words "I don't like", not "I hate" ...as far as her "charisma and intelligence", it seems to impress only Rafa fan-girls on Rafa fan-girl's chat thread. What real men think about it? Ask her ex "friends" Escude and Farenhajt.;)She feels like bad repping every post of mine about Rafatito on GM thesedays :rolls:

Bascule
08-19-2008, 04:01 PM
... with me just behind :angel:

She feels like bad repping every post of mine about Rafatito on GM thesedays :rolls:

:eek:Linda to bad rep somebody?:eek:

Escude, darling!:kiss:

MaryX
08-19-2008, 04:08 PM
you know it's a good loss when the whiners once again try to derail the thread olympics loss was really quite epic. that smash
It was a good loss if you're capable of recognizing bigger picture-not that he'll repeat it again, cause is fast learner.So enjoy for a while :p

This "derailing the thread" is not about Novak, but about Linda.We're so happy she's back :hug:

wildegirl05
08-19-2008, 04:08 PM
:haha: Nole was kind enough to provide 1st rate material for this thread. That smash was an epic fail indeed! I couldn't find a photo of the actual moment but this will do. :D

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=152700&d=1219157745

:rolls:

and this one too :D

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

wildegirl05
08-19-2008, 04:10 PM
It was a good loss if you're capable of recognizing bigger picture-not that he'll repeat it again, cause is fast learner.So ejoy for a while :P

This "derailing the thread" is not about Novak, but about Linda.We're so happy she's back :hug:

stellar reading comprehension skills :worship: thank you for the permission to enjoy. we're doing just that :)

l_mac
08-19-2008, 04:17 PM
It was a good loss if you're capable of recognizing bigger picture-not that he'll repeat it again, cause is fast learner.So enjoy for a while :p
I think even the slowest learner in the world would realise that missing the court off an easy smash, match point down is not something to repeat :shrug:

Clearly :D

Metis
08-19-2008, 04:23 PM

:spit: :rolls:

:rolls:

and this one too :D

http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

One of my favorites! It captures the ridiculousness of the situation. :lol:

MaryX
08-19-2008, 04:28 PM
thank you for the permission to enjoy
thank you for thanking me

cmurray
08-19-2008, 04:47 PM
it's funny how quickly things change. I actually felt a little bad when Nole left the court in tears. But you know, I'm WAY over that now. His fans cheered me right up! :D

cmurray
08-19-2008, 04:51 PM
I forgot something.

:spit::haha::haha::rolls:

He missed an overhead smash on MATCH POINT with Nadal completely off the court. :lol:

Bascule
08-19-2008, 04:58 PM
I forgot something.

:spit::haha::haha::rolls:

He missed an overhead smash on MATCH POINT with Nadal completely off the court. :lol:

:yeah: That was really funny! :haha:

MaryX
08-19-2008, 05:00 PM
it's funny how quickly things change. I actually felt a little bad when Nole left the court in tears. But you know, I'm WAY over that now. His fans cheered me right up!

Yes, it is funny how other players fans effect our opinions and feelings about those players.A lot of us really liked Nadal, before we met Nadal's fans.

But, I am glad you cheered up.I thought I couldn't do that after that smash, but managed finally, too.Linda's comeback helped, though.

He missed an overhead smash on MATCH POINT with Nadal completely off the court.

:haha::haha::bigclap::clap2::bounce:

l_mac
08-19-2008, 05:02 PM
This thread has nothing to do with Nadal. :shrug:

Corey Feldman
08-19-2008, 05:04 PM
thank you for thanking methat was funny Mary doll :lol:

:yeah: That was really funny! :haha:do you think Mountain Hag and Pappa Nole were enjoying that moment? :D

it's funny how quickly things change. I actually felt a little bad when Nole left the court in tears. But you know, I'm WAY over that now. His fans cheered me right up! :Dthat missed smash sure was a JACKASS thing to do ;)

Bascule
08-19-2008, 05:04 PM
This thread has nothing to do with Nadal. :shrug:

But creator of this thread has. And that was the real reason for this thread, no?;)

cmurray
08-19-2008, 05:05 PM
Yes, it is funny how other players fans effect our opinions and feelings about those players.A lot of us really liked Nadal, before we met Nadal's fans.

But, I am glad you cheered up.I thought I couldn't do that after that smash, but managed finally, too.Linda's comeback helped, though.

:haha::haha::bigclap::clap2::bounce:

:shrug: I don't really think it's that funny, but in the spirit of the thread....you know... I'm glad to see that you've caught on to it as well. :hug:

Bascule
08-19-2008, 05:06 PM
that was funny Mary doll :lol:

do you think Mountain Hag and Pappa Nole were enjoying that moment? :D

that missed smash sure was a JACKASS thing to do ;)

Everybody in Serbia enjoyed this moment. novak is so funny guy and we love the good humor.:D We all laughed to death.:D

cmurray
that was funny Mary doll :lol:

do you think Mountain Hag and Pappa Nole were enjoying that moment? :D

that missed smash sure was a JACKASS thing to do ;)

:rolls: Indeed it was.

MaryX
Everything is about Nadal these days.He is #1 :worship: .Even in Serbia, he is more interesting these days than Novak.But, not on this thread :shrug: :confused:

I don't really think it's that funny, but in the spirit of the thread....you know... I'm glad to see that you've caught on to it as well.

Why not?No hard feelings for you really :hug:
That smash hurts, but when I look on the bright side, Nadal earned it in the end.

that was funny Mary doll

:kiss:

l_mac
08-19-2008, 05:07 PM
But creator of this thread has. And that was the real reason for this thread, no?;)

No. The reason for this thread was to enjoy Nole's numerous losses without having to defend the position against his ridiculous fans.

It's worked out well :o

Corey Feldman
08-19-2008, 05:10 PM
Everybody in Serbia enjoyed this moment. novak is so funny guy and we love the good humor.:D We all laughed to death.:D:kiss:
Would you believe me if i told you i wasnt laughing when he did that, and infact, was annoyed as hell?
;)

Bascule
08-19-2008, 05:14 PM
:kiss:
Would you believe me if i told you i wasnt laughing when he did that, and infact, was annoyed as hell?
;)

Oh, dear!:kiss:
Always look on the bright side of life...at least it didn't end with some spectacular winner or passing shot from Rafa's side, no? Imagine how arrogant his fans would be then,no?;)

MaryX
08-19-2008, 05:15 PM
No. The reason for this thread was to enjoy Nole's numerous losses without having to defend the position against his ridiculous fans.
It's worked out well

You don't like us any more?I thought you missed us the same as we missed you.That's why I came (look the past pages, I've never corrupted your pleasure before) :sad:

l_mac
08-19-2008, 05:17 PM
You don't like us any more?I thought you missed us the same as we missed you.That's why I came (look the past pages, I've never corrupted your pleasure before) :sad:

Of course I missed the Noletrolls. In a general sense. Not on this thread. It's not for them :shrug:

Happy to see you anywhere else on MTF :D

Bascule
08-19-2008, 05:21 PM
Of course I missed the Noletrolls. In a general sense. Not on this thread. It's not for them :shrug:

Happy to see you anywhere else on MTF :D

But admit you still miss Faren, even on this thread.
And without Novak's fans, this thread would be huuuuuge boring already...and the amount of your v-cash would be a way less. You actually benefit with us around.;)

MaryX
08-19-2008, 05:26 PM
Where is Farenhajt, I hope that I_mac didn't turned him away?She isn't that dangerous?

l_mac
08-19-2008, 05:27 PM
But admit you still miss Faren, even on this thread.
Not on this thread.

But on GM, yes. :awww:
And without Novak's fans, this thread would be huuuuuge boring already...and the amount of your v-cash would be a way less. You actually benefit with us around.;)

You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't agree with it.

Bascule
08-19-2008, 05:33 PM
Where is Farenhajt, I hope that I_mac didn't turned him away?She isn't that dangerous?

I wouldn't say she's dangerous at all...not fatal especially.:haha:
He left after he was banned. I suppose he was enough of MTF posters.

platinum
08-19-2008, 06:03 PM
Where's Manon??

MaryX
08-19-2008, 06:32 PM
Where's Manon??

He's on vacation.

elessar
08-19-2008, 10:41 PM
Stop picking on Linda all of you :(
It's not her fault she's just a bitter old lady, who feels the need to blame everything that is wrong in her life on a 20 year old.

l_mac
08-19-2008, 10:42 PM
It's not her fault she's just a bitter old lady, who feels the need to blame everything that is wrong in here life on a 20 year old.

21 :hug:

tennizen
08-19-2008, 10:43 PM
It's not her fault she's just a bitter old lady, who feels the need to blame everything that is wrong in here life on a 20 year old.

You mean "her life" don't you? I know it's hard to spell correctly when you are shaking with rage:hug:

elessar
08-19-2008, 10:48 PM
21 :hug:
He was 20 when you started :hug:
You mean "her life" don't you? I know it's hard to spell correctly when you are shaking with rage:hug:
One again picking on the 20, ah no sorry 21 now too, (:D) year old.
Very classy :worship:

l_mac
08-19-2008, 10:51 PM

Things only started going really wrong in my life this spring :sad: It was then all my bitterness and ... sorrow was channelled into Nole bashing.

:awww:

tennizen
08-19-2008, 10:53 PM

One again picking on the 20, ah no sorry 21 now too, (:D) year old.
Very classy :worship:

I can't help it. Kids these days can't behave(Nole), can't spell(you). But in your case, I did understand that you were angry and that your spelling is not usually a problem:hug:

l_mac
08-19-2008, 10:55 PM
Let's try to keep it on topic, guys. It's hard when elessar comes here, posting things I told her privately via PM, clearly there are issues there. But this thread is not about me. It's about Nole.

Mashachosen1
08-19-2008, 11:06 PM
They just replayed the USO final last year on balls channel. Frinkintastic everytime. :angel:

elessar
08-19-2008, 11:08 PM
I wouldn't say she's dangerous at all...not fatal especially.:haha:
He left after he was banned. I suppose he was enough of MTF posters.
Actually he came back tried to stir up some shit, left again when Nole started losing, came back to stir some more shit when Roger had yet another humiliating loss and then left for good after the Murray debacles :shrug:
Things only started going really wrong in my life this spring :sad: It was then all my bitterness and ... sorrow was channelled into Nole bashing.

:awww:
:hug: :hug:

l_mac
08-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Seriously?

I forgot how dismissive Faren was of Murray! :haha: I should search for those posts! OMG, that must have killed him :haha:

elessar
08-19-2008, 11:14 PM
I will respect Linda's intimacy and confidences by not posting any further about her anger management problem or her upcoming sex change operation.

l_mac
08-19-2008, 11:21 PM
I will respect Linda's intimacy and confidences by not posting any further about her anger management problem or her upcoming sex change operation.

Mmmm. Not bad.

platinum
08-19-2008, 11:22 PM
They just replayed the USO final last year on balls channel. Frinkintastic everytime. :angel:

Yeah a Frinkintastic choke by Nole :o

elessar
08-19-2008, 11:23 PM
Mmmm. Not bad.
I debated on whether to post it or not, almost didn't on grounds of taste, but ultimately shouldn't have on grounds of notfunnyenoughness :sad:

I'm tired.

l_mac
08-19-2008, 11:24 PM
I debated on whether to post it or not, almost didn't on grounds of taste, but ultimately shouldn't have on grounds of notfunnyenoughness :sad:

I'm tired.

It's okay. When I'm "on", I'm a tough act to follow.

elessar
08-19-2008, 11:25 PM
Seriously?

I forgot how dismissive Faren was of Murray! :haha: I should search for those posts! OMG, that must have killed him :haha:
Yes :lol:
He stopped posting right after Nole lost to Safin, but apparently since he couldn't gloat about Nole winning anymore, he decided to gloat about Roger losing instead and came back to start a bashing thread after the Simon embarassment. His thread got deleted (:hug:) and surprisingly he disappeared right after that.

Sure knows how to live up to his nickname :worship:

:lol: right before the Queen's final :
The Businessman Nole has decided to have none of Rafa tomorrow. Straights.

leng jai
08-19-2008, 11:52 PM
I'm depressed that the captain of my MTF Allstar Brigade is no longer active :sad:

SheepleBuster
08-20-2008, 12:03 AM
Murray got lucky twice. I'll tell you that. But Djoko losing to Nadal at Olympics was just the worst defeat of his season. You let someone like that come to your house and beat you. Djoko should've dominated Nadal. Oh well.

luie
08-20-2008, 12:12 AM
I'm depressed that the captain of my MTF Allstar Brigade is no longer active :sad:
I blame Clay Death for the sudden disappearance of the most hated noletrolls ever assembled on one forum. He took them for a "ride" letting them believe in the HYPE of novak,"finishing power of both wings"BLAH,BLAH, day & night for months non-stop ,bashing federer & nadal as washed up,etc. Nadal called a clay monster only & only wins on grass because of confidence on clay etc. STATING THAT Novak had "surpassed federer on every surface,blah ,blah. THEN SAFIN dismantles novak in the second round of SW-19 & as they say "that's all see wrote"
THEN CLAY DEATH went on another bandwagon Nadal b/c he is a fed hater at heart so who-ever gets the job done gets the praise,or along those lines.
LEAVING THE TRUE NOVAK SUPPORTERS GOOD & BAD "high & Dry":haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::h aha::haha::haha:

l_mac
08-20-2008, 12:14 AM

I thought he had staying power. Disappointing.

elessar
08-20-2008, 12:15 AM
I feel it's time to promote CD. He's earned it.

l_mac
08-20-2008, 12:17 AM
I feel it's time to promote CD. He's earned it.

He has. He has. But there's a youngster, Clydey, who shows immense promise.

elessar
08-20-2008, 12:20 AM
I doubt it'd be enough to top Rafathebest's essay about Rafa's moonballs :shrug:

leng jai
08-20-2008, 12:27 AM
I'm tempted to promote RafaTheBest. His/her work yesterday catapulted her into contention. Clydey and CD have been duking it out for a while, but the thing with CD is, his rants have comedic value.

l_mac
08-20-2008, 12:52 AM
As (non playing) manager of the All Stars you are going to have to make some tough choices. Good luck.

Bascule
08-20-2008, 01:53 AM
Wow...lil Elesasar is back too...nice...now, Linda's brigade is complete.:)

Mimi
08-20-2008, 03:03 AM
yup, where is Aloimeh:confused:

prima donna
08-20-2008, 07:59 AM
Hahahaha. Excuse the belated reaction.

Oizo
08-20-2008, 11:05 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Bascule
08-20-2008, 10:30 PM
They deleted the posts...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pathetic, Linda.

scoobs
08-20-2008, 10:32 PM
It was off topic so it's been moved to a thread in Novak's forum.

Refrain from personal attacks on other posters please.

Minn
08-20-2008, 10:32 PM
I'm glad they deleted the posts.

Bascule
08-20-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm not glad, it was amusing...and we did laugh to Novak. Strange people.

BWAHAHAHA...of course.

MaryX
08-20-2008, 11:31 PM
I'm not glad, it was amusing...and we did laugh to Novak. Strange people.

BWAHAHAHA...of course.

:lol: to Nole, and to the mods who think that thread with this kind of subject should stick to it without off.As it is about some serious global matters and not about laughing at somebody.

And, yes, now there are complains in Novak Djokovic Forum about removing there those posts, which I totally understand. I don't post there because they are peaceful people and don't want to confront with the haters, but to have the quiet place of their own.So, please, rather delete my messages than send them there.

wildegirl05
08-21-2008, 12:01 AM
:lol: to Nole, and to the mods who think that thread with this kind of subject should stick to it without off.As it is about some serious global matters and not about laughing at somebody.

And, yes, now there are complains in Novak Djokovic Forum about removing there those posts, which I totally understand. I don't post there because they are peaceful people and don't want to confront with the haters, but to have the quiet place of their own.So, please, rather delete my messages than send them there.

you are really something else :rolleyes:

i hope you know that you can delete your own posts. and please, try and follow the same rules we all have to and try to refrain from using this thread as your own personal chat thread. staying on topic on this thread should really not be this hard.

:haha: :haha: --> see? that's how it's done.

MaryX
08-21-2008, 12:29 AM
i hope you know that you can delete your own posts.

I hope you understand that I didn't want to delete my posts, but if they can't stay here or be moved to GM, I ask for them to be deleted and not moved to Novak's forum.

:haha: see? that's how it's done.

What is wrong with: :lol: -I used in previous post :confused: ?

wildegirl05
08-21-2008, 12:34 AM
I hope you understand that I didn't want to delete my posts, but if they can't stay here or be moved to GM, I ask for them to be deleted and not moved to Novak's forum.

What is wrong with: :lol: -I used in previous post :confused: ?

:confused: you wouldn't stay on topic on a thread but expect the mods to cater to your wishes regarding the future of your posts? good luck with that :yeah: i was merely suggesting that if you cared so much about them ending up in the djokovic forum that you delete them yourself.

nothing is wrong with the :lol: more of that and none of the off topic stuff, please. thank you. :hatoff:

l_mac
08-21-2008, 12:38 AM
You can PM the mods with your requests.

MaryX
08-21-2008, 12:43 AM
You can PM the mods with your requests.

I just think they shouldn't move it there.Noone of those people who post there didn't post offs in this thread :shrug: .

scoobs
08-21-2008, 12:45 AM
I just think they shouldn't move it there.Noone of those people who post there didn't post offs in this thread :shrug: .

This thread was going off topic and staying there. That's why I removed the posts into a separate thread.

I felt the Nole's love life stuff was a minor matter concerning one player and thus is eligible for being moved to the player forum as per the rules.

The forum mod can make their own decision on what to do with it at that point - they are free to delete it if they don't want it there either.

~Maya~
08-21-2008, 12:50 AM

:explode: Mary :smooch::hug: FGS, give it a rest :bowdown:
They have mods there who post there. Have a :smoke:

Bascule
08-21-2008, 12:53 AM
This thread surpassed 1000 posts a long time ago...so, why it was not removed to the chat threads?

elessar
08-21-2008, 12:58 AM
Because this is GM and not NT :shrug:
Just a thought.

scoobs
08-21-2008, 01:00 AM
This thread surpassed 1000 posts a long time ago...so, why it was not removed to the chat threads?
The same reason the Federer roasting thread, the Rafa roasting thread, the Roddick roasting thread, the Hewitt roasting thread etc etc haven't - they are not about chatting, they are about the subject matter - people who are not fans of that player amusing themselves when that player loses.

I strongly suggest fans of that player stay away from that thread, ie Nole fans from this thread, if they don't like people being amused when he loses. That applies for all threads of this type. It's much more peaceful all round that way.

Bascule
08-21-2008, 01:01 AM
Because this is GM and not NT :shrug:
Just a thought.

And Funny photos also.
Why? It can't be removed from GM to other parts? Like some posts?
It would be funny to remove it to Novak Djokovic forum.:)

MaryX
08-21-2008, 01:04 AM
:explode: Mary :smooch::hug: FGS, give it a rest :bowdown:
They have mods there who post there. Have a :smoke:

:smooch:

This thread is for laugh, isn't it ;)
And that smash :haha: What do you think, wasn't it :haha: :haha: ?

The same reason the Federer roasting thread, the Rafa roasting thread, the Roddick roasting thread, the Hewitt roasting thread etc etc haven't - they are not about chatting, they are about the subject matter - people who are not fans of that player amusing themselves when that player loses.

Do you really think threads like that belong to GM or any place that cultivate decent and respectful human relations?I don't see how hate thread deserve any peace and respect?

elessar
08-21-2008, 01:06 AM
EDITED because there's already too much off topic whining and bitching in this thread

Bascule
08-21-2008, 01:11 AM
EDITED because there's already too much off topic whining and bitching in this thread

I think it's someone's QUALITY to find a life and leave MTF.:)

elessar
08-21-2008, 01:13 AM
I'll be crossing my fingers that Nole continues slumping so Faren and Alo can keep having a life then :hug:

l_mac
08-21-2008, 01:15 AM
This thread is for laugh, isn't it ;)
And that smash :haha: What do you think, wasn't it :haha: :haha: ?

I know I laughed a lot, both in delight at Rafa's victory and just because Nole missing that easy smash when I know how much he wanted the gold was so. fucking. funny. :haha: :haha: :haha:

I don't think you laughed at all :sad:

But it's good you can see the funny side now.

Do you really think threads like that belong to GM or any place that cultivate decent and respectful human relations?I don't see how hate thread deserve any peace and respect?
:spit: :spit:

l_mac
08-21-2008, 01:17 AM
I think it's someone's QUALITY to find a life and leave MTF.:)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, sweetie :hug:

And sorry to hear that Alo and Faren used MTF as a substitute for a life. That is sad. But I'm glad things have changed for them.

~*BGT*~
08-21-2008, 01:18 AM
Will you Nole fans STFU and get out of this thread? Damn! :rolleyes:

Bascule
08-21-2008, 01:19 AM
Let's go back to the topic for the end:
WHAT A SMASH!!! :haha:

Forehander
08-21-2008, 01:22 AM
If they remove this thread from General Messages then It proves this board sucks and I'll leave. It's all about Nole losing and humiliated, nothing more. If that's no longer allowed then I quit this hole. There's just no point coming anymore. Absolutely no point.

and yes... WHAT A SMASH BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :haha:

MaryX
08-21-2008, 01:24 AM
Will you Nole fans STFU and get out of this thread?

Why, we are sticking to the subject?

But it's good you can see the funny side now.

You showed me the way.
:haha: :haha: at Nole
BGT, see?

Ok, guys, I'm off.Enjoy.

l_mac
08-21-2008, 01:25 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=119545&page=5

Bumped the NoleTroll chat thread for you and your whining companions, bascule.

Albop
08-21-2008, 01:28 AM
ohh these djokotards...

Bascule
08-21-2008, 01:29 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=119545&page=5

Bumped the NoleTroll chat thread for you and your whining companions, bascule.

Oh...yes...the one you made for Faren and me 6 months ago...I forgot ...but, thanks for your time and kindness.:)

Harpo
08-21-2008, 02:46 AM
Let's go back to the topic for the end:
WHAT A SMASH!!! :haha:

:devil:

serginho
08-21-2008, 05:26 AM
Stupid thread:o

Rafa = Fed Killa
08-21-2008, 01:05 PM
Stupid thread:o

True. You cant expect intelligence from Nole haters though (too many of them are Fedtards at heart)

Lleyton_
08-21-2008, 01:17 PM
True. You cant expect intelligence from Nole haters though (too many of them are Fedtards at heart)

Why are you so obsessed with Federer? Rafa killed him. He's not even no1 anymore. Let it go. Did he refuse to sign an autograph or something?

Asar
08-21-2008, 01:30 PM
Why are you so obsessed with Federer? Rafa killed him. He's not even no1 anymore. Let it go. Did he refuse to sign an autograph or something?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MaryX
08-21-2008, 03:29 PM
Oh...yes...the one you made for Faren and me 6 months ago...I forgot ...but, thanks for your time and kindness

I didn't know you were so popular back then :eek: To have a thread specially created for you-and all Linda's trouble didn't pay off :sad:

The Pro
08-21-2008, 05:34 PM
Now the Noletards are pretending they find Nole's mistakes funny just to fit in with the thread?

:rolleyes: :retard: :help:

Bascule
08-21-2008, 06:28 PM
I didn't know you were so popular back then :eek: To have a thread specially created for you-and all Linda's trouble didn't pay off :sad:

:angel:

Rafa = Fed Killa
08-28-2008, 03:41 AM

I am a tennis fan. For 4 years that ballet dancing clown ruined tennis. I will never forgive him for that.

On topic :lol: at all of Noles pansy haters.

Rafa = Fed Killa
08-28-2008, 03:43 AM
Now the Noletards are pretending they find Nole's mistakes funny just to fit in with the thread?

:rolleyes: :retard: :help:

You are a Rafa fan, stop acting like a Fedtard.

I would hate to see logical Rafa fans get infected. Continue to man up and stop falling for little tricks.

Wojtek
09-06-2008, 04:30 PM
13 games to go

Albop
09-06-2008, 04:32 PM
:retard:

Fucking jinxer.

l_mac
09-06-2008, 07:02 PM
:dance:

Minn
09-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

scarecrows
09-06-2008, 07:03 PM
bananarama

~*BGT*~
09-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Ding dong the Djerk is dead... :banana:

RafaTheBest
09-06-2008, 07:05 PM
TEHEHEEEEEEEEEE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

LOL!

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

RogandyFan
In lieu of the faker's recent behavior against Robredo and Roddick, I am coming back to this thread to celebrate his failure. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

wildegirl05
man, no emoticon can express my happiness at this win :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

nole --> :haha: :haha: :haha:

Allegretto
http://www.manicmalta.com/20050530_LOL_Productions/Laughing_malta.JPG

FiBeR
09-06-2008, 07:07 PM
:worship:

TheBoiledEgg
09-06-2008, 07:10 PM
so good to see the Djoke lose :woohoo: :banana: :devil:

elessar
09-06-2008, 07:10 PM
I have nothing planned, I hadn't antipicated this turn of event but :banana:

tennizen
09-06-2008, 07:11 PM
:haha: Vamos Rogelio, chest thump:D

Wojtek
09-06-2008, 07:12 PM
Great news

mariyella80
09-06-2008, 07:13 PM
elessar your profile pic is SCCCCCCCAAAAAAAARY!!!! what is that? a lab experiment ...

elessar
09-06-2008, 07:15 PM
It's just a baby pig :sad:
People are so judgemental these days :sad:

wilmar
09-06-2008, 07:20 PM
simple and plain...it's his comeuppance.

dam0dred
09-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Way to throw in the towel the last game and a half Novak.

Class act, as usual.

Oh yes, and LOL!!!!

Albop
09-06-2008, 07:24 PM
sorry wojtek :p

Albop
09-06-2008, 07:24 PM
bhabahbahabhabahbahabhaahbahab

FedererBulgaria
09-06-2008, 07:25 PM
What a thread :haha:

Hunny
09-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Hahahahahahhahaahahh

Go back home joker. And take your clowns with you.

Hahahahahahahhahahah

Hahahahahhahahahahahahah

I'm loving it!:D

Saturn66
09-06-2008, 07:35 PM

DragonFly
09-06-2008, 07:43 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

And his Dad. At Us Open 2007, 'this is the last time he will ever lose to Federer'

How twice in a year you prick? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

JolánGagó
09-06-2008, 07:47 PM
Bwwwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaa

lisaplenske
09-06-2008, 08:31 PM
lol at this thread:drool:

JustmeUK
09-06-2008, 08:31 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA.

And his Dad. At Us Open 2007, 'this is the last time he will ever lose to Federer'

How twice in a year you prick? HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

:rofl:

hey don't forget Dijana's putting her large foot in her even larger mouth. "The king is dead. Long live the king!" Eeerrhm.. I don't see Nole being king of anything.. hmm hang on.. king of fake time outs perhaps.. or king of the idiot family?

prima donna
09-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Hahaha.