The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:08 PM
^Smasher: There is a reason, to be divulged later.

Gonzo manages to hold, 4:1

vucina
03-16-2008, 11:10 PM
^Thanks. Great conditions for play today.

Smasher
03-16-2008, 11:10 PM
^ There is a reason, to be divulged later.

Gonzo manages to hold, 4:1
Oh, how exciting

vucina
03-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Gonzo will choke. He always does.

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:15 PM
^Thanks. Great conditions for play today.

Yes, it seems the wind is not so horrible as yesterday.

Both players hold - 5:2. Gonzo is getting help with his bandaging.

Alex999
03-16-2008, 11:15 PM
You guys should really stop. Mods will close this thread. Show some dignity. It's not that hard.

vucina
03-16-2008, 11:20 PM
Result please.

l_mac
03-16-2008, 11:21 PM
Result please.

I don't like Nole :hug:

jeahhh!
03-16-2008, 11:25 PM
Result please.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=119182
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=119489 :D

vucina
03-16-2008, 11:27 PM
How come?
Did Gonzo choke?
Will price of oil go up?

l_mac
03-16-2008, 11:30 PM
How come?
Did Gonzo choke?
Will price of oil go up?

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:30 PM
Vucina, both hold once more for 6:3

Mario holds then breaks for 2:0

vucina
03-16-2008, 11:34 PM
But Nole is a very likeable guy. Very modest, funny and friendly. What's there not to like?
Also, do you think Rafa's hand smells because of his but picking?

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:35 PM
... and then holds again for 3:0

tennizen
It's a pity that the real man Faren( who has so much more brains than all these women) is reduced to typing score on a message board.

vucina
Thanks F. I was waiting on the edge of my seat to hear the result.

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:36 PM
... and then breaks again for 4:0. I think it's over now.

vucina
03-16-2008, 11:37 PM
I told you Gonzo will fuck it up. He should retire.

Smasher
03-16-2008, 11:39 PM
But Nole is a very likeable guy. Very modest, funny and friendly. What's there not to like?
Also, do you think Rafa's hand smells because of his but picking?

I've never really let fans to affect on my opinion when it comes to players, but you guys are becoming an exception here :hatoff:

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:39 PM
I told you Gonzo will fuck it up. He should retire.

I was rooting for Mario anyway, so I'm cool with it :)

vucina
03-16-2008, 11:41 PM
you guys
That's racist.

Aloimeh
03-16-2008, 11:41 PM
Very modest...

I am sorry, but he is in no way modest. He is one of the most outwardly arrogant people in men's tennis. Others are probably equally arrogant but are not so open about it. Some quotes from yesterday's interview at IW:

http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/4/players/interviews/2008/djokovic315.asp

Q. How did that all happen that you got on the Tonight Show?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: You think I don't deserve?

Q. You mentioned kind of steps in your career. I imagine that a next step would be a No. 1 ranking. Is that something that motivates you, and is that something you think is attainable this year with a good season?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, everything is possible, still, even this season, but I don't want to push myself over the limits. I know what I'm capable of, and I think I know that I have enough quality to be in that spot. But now, of course, it's a matter of time, sooner or later. And even if I don't make my lifetime goal to be No. 1, you know, still not going to be it's not going to be the end of the world.

Q. You've had tremendous success on hardcourts. When you step on a hardcourt, do you walk in feeling like you may be the best hardcourt player in the game right now?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, yes, of course, considering results that I have made on this surface in last year and a half or so, of course, the people give me a role of the favorite in any match I play, and, of course, one of the best players in the world on this surface.

Why can't he just be modest? I'd appreciate him so much more. As it is, I must stay on the fence: like the game, not the person. :sad:

vucina
03-16-2008, 11:43 PM
I am sorry, but he is in no way modest. He is one of the most outwardly arrogant people in men's tennis. Others are probably equally arrogant but are not so open about it. Some quotes from yesterday's interview at IW:

http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/4/players/interviews/2008/djokovic315.asp

Why can't he just be modest? I'd appreciate him so much more. As it is, I must stay on the fence: like the game, not the person. :sad:
That's not what he wanted to say. His english is not very good.

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:44 PM
Mario holding again for 5:0

Aloimeh
03-16-2008, 11:46 PM
That's not what he wanted to say. His english is not very good.

Unfortunately, I don't think it's language that's an issue. How come so many other players for whom English is a second language (including Jelena and Ana, who are coming from the same position as Novak), don't say such brazen things. It's one thing to say that you aspire to become No. 1 and that Roger is beatable - that's OK. But all this "deserve" and "quality" and the like is really off-putting.

At the moment, in my book:

Djokovic's game: superb
Djokovic's personality: eh
Djokovic's family: bad

vucina
03-16-2008, 11:49 PM
I'm telling you, they misunderstood him.

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:51 PM

It's strange you don't see it. He obviously has all the qualities of a champion, so if he were falsely modest, some day some Tennis Forum Tard(s) would crop up to bash him about his "arrogance hidden behind pseudoclassy manners", the same way it's done en masse about Federer. Now, should Novak let that happen? Or it's preferable to be straightforward?

Gonzo holding AND breaking for 5:2

Albop
03-16-2008, 11:54 PM
why are you posting scores here?? :retard:

Aloimeh
03-16-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm telling you, they misunderstood him.

And I'm telling you, he's arrogant and so are his parents. As I've said elsewhere, I want to understand where he's coming from - the difficulties of his childhood, especially where his father's from, the family's sacrifices, etc. I can understand all that. But other people have suffered and have not had to resort to arrogance as a protective/offensive mechanism. Maybe he would not be so successful if he was not so arrogant. But I would prefer a humble tennis loser over an arrogant tennis winner. We've had enough years of the Sampras, Federer, and such types and I was hoping for something different - but all we get is more of the same - the better player they are, the more puff-headed they get. And his parents' behavior at the AO was no accident, it's the same root of arrogance (coming from Srdjan) and megalomania (coming from Dijana) that feeds into Novak's personality. Perhaps that wins him matches, but I still find it ugly.

tennizen
03-16-2008, 11:55 PM
why are you posting scores here?? :retard:

Didn't you get the memo that Faren has decided to be clever.

Aloimeh
03-17-2008, 12:00 AM
It's strange you don't see it. He obviously has all the qualities of a champion, so if he were falsely modest, some day some Tennis Forum Tard(s) would crop up to bash him about his "arrogance hidden behind pseudoclassy manners", the same way it's done en masse about Federer. Now, should Novak let that happen? Or it's preferable to be straightforward?

Gonzo holding AND breaking for 5:2

I don't care what the haters think. They are bashing Ana Ivanovic, who I think is a pretty honest and tenderhearted (if a little bit vain) girl, and claim that all of her kind interviews are evidence of "fakeness." You can't win them all. What I would prefer is for Novak to be HUMBLE. Grateful to God for his natural talent. Grateful to God for sparing his life, health, etc. and his family during all those wars and bad times. Grateful that he has an opportunity in life that so many, especially in his own country, could never have. Confidence is fine, but arrogance isn't. And I agree that Federer's "classiness" is just facade, which makes it worse than Novak because there's hypocrisy and falsehood there as well.

Did you ever watch a Seles interview? On the court she was viciously working at every point, but in her post-match interviews, she was the most bubbly, self-deprecating, gracious person. Maybe you will say that women are one way and men are another. I disagree - all of us ought to be humble before God and other men. Sure, Seles had her haters, but they hated her because she beat Graf and not because she was an arrogant b!tch.

Albop
03-17-2008, 12:02 AM
oh men ...

~*BGT*~
03-17-2008, 12:03 AM
:retard:

you should get banned for that ;)

He really should. No wink icon needed. :shrug:

vucina
03-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Gonzo truba. Retire you loser mug.

vucina
03-17-2008, 12:07 AM
What's the next match F?

Alex999
03-17-2008, 12:07 AM
I don't care what the haters think. They are bashing Ana Ivanovic, who I think is a pretty honest and tenderhearted (if a little bit vain) girl, and claim that all of her kind interviews are evidence of "fakeness." You can't win them all. What I would prefer is for Novak to be HUMBLE. Grateful to God for his natural talent. Grateful to God for sparing his life, health, etc. and his family during all those wars and bad times. Grateful that he has an opportunity in life that so many, especially in his own country, could never have. Confidence is fine, but arrogance isn't. And I agree that Federer's "classiness" is just facade, which makes it worse than Novak because there's hypocrisy and falsehood there as well.

Did you ever watch a Seles interview? On the court she was viciously working at every point, but in her post-match interviews, she was the most bubbly, self-deprecating, gracious person. Maybe you will say that women are one way and men are another. I disagree - all of us ought to be humble before God and other men. Sure, Seles had her haters, but they hated her because she beat Graf and not because she was an arrogant b!tch.
Aloimeh you are overreacting.

Vucina, Faren and Bascule if you were true fans of Novak Djokovic you wouldn't be doing this.

Farenhajt
03-17-2008, 12:09 AM

Sorry, all the God-involving arguments you offer are lost on me, since I'm an atheist. (Though I don't question your right to hold on to those if you wish.)

As for being humble before men, there's a double edge there: by "diminishing" yourself as a winner, you automatically put your beaten opponent even lower - if you did "nothing in particular" on court, how come he lost? The only conclusion is that he's the greatest mug on the planet. No, I think it's much fairer and squarer to boldly say that YOU were/are the better one, no matter how arrogant that may sound, because that, paradoxically, doesn't diminish your opps abilities. ("He was good, but I was better" as opposed to "I was nothing much, but oh boy did he suck.")

vucina
03-17-2008, 12:10 AM
Did some of my posts get deleted? If so, that's racist.

Aloimeh
03-17-2008, 12:12 AM
You are over reacting.

Vucina, Faren and Bascule if you were true fans of Novak Djokovic you wouldn't be doing this.

I'm not overreacting. And I'm not reacting to the Noletards who refuse to stop spamming this thread for some silly reason - as if the thread is so offensive when Roger, Rafa, and all the rest have it. They are doing a *disservice* to Novak by driving away potential fans.

I am reacting to Novak's interviews. It isn't the first time. He's always talking about how "he deserves" his place and how he has "enough quality to be No. 1," etc. He doesn't seem to understand that people can observe things without you telling them. He doesn't need to tell people that he has enough quality to become the No. 1 - that is obvious to all objective observers. He also doesn't need to say that he deserves his current ranking, because the ranking itself is based on merit. If he wants to convince the doubters, he can do it with the racket.

The Srdjan, Dijana, impersionations stuff is very peripheral to my thinking. The post-match interviews are much more revealing. Now, maybe Novak has a split personality in which he's a kind, engaging, humble, funny person off the court (Dr. Jekyl) and then becomes the arrogant, cocky person on the court and the press room (Mr. Hyde), but somehow I doubt it.

Corey Feldman
03-17-2008, 12:15 AM
Did some of my posts get deleted? If so, that's racist.:lol::lol:

vucina
03-17-2008, 12:16 AM
They are doing a *disservice* to Novak by driving away potential fans.

You think he needs fans from MTF? :lol:
He would be better off with no fans at all.

Corey Feldman
03-17-2008, 04:09 AM
So who won that match?

The Pro
03-17-2008, 05:46 AM
But Super Mario :worship:

i remember when he stunned Nole at Wimbledon one year and let out the most amazing primitive scream at Mountain Hag and Stay Puft Father in the crowd

Croatia 1 Yugoslavia 0

that is the way to treat those F'ers Mario :yeah:

Oh, I remember that! I thought Mario had gone mental, his eyes were bugging out of his head. :eek:

Was it a political thing, or just a 'Nole's brood are such 'tards' thing? :devil:

Farenhajt
03-17-2008, 05:48 AM
This is post #795, where nothing much happens.

Farenhajt
03-17-2008, 05:49 AM
This is post #796, which picks up where the previous left off.

Farenhajt
03-17-2008, 05:49 AM
This is post #797, where some excitement is felt to be building...

Farenhajt
03-17-2008, 05:50 AM
This is post #798, where alas the previous signs vanish into the nothingness...

Farenhajt
03-17-2008, 05:50 AM
This is post #799, which is just a transition to the...

Farenhajt
03-17-2008, 05:51 AM
Post #800, where we can freely express ourselves.

Farenhajt
03-17-2008, 05:51 AM
Is the post #801, the one which you're reading, the true sign of a coming change?

Clay Death
03-17-2008, 05:55 AM
Is the post #801, the one which you're reading, the true sign of a coming change?

ok its time to cool your heels before they ban your ass. we need you here to restore the balance.

Aloimeh
03-17-2008, 06:02 AM

Grow up!

Marek.
03-17-2008, 06:07 AM
Farenhajt doesn't have much of a life now, does he?

its.like.that
03-17-2008, 06:10 AM
lol

Aloimeh
03-17-2008, 06:14 AM
I must confess that as something of a Nole fan I can't understand what the objective is here in driving this bashing thread into the ground. All that he and bascule can succeed in doing is get a lot more people on MTF to hate Nole and get themselves banned. l_mac will just open up another bashing thread and the bashers will continue, as is their right.

Alex999
03-17-2008, 06:38 AM
I must confess that as something of a Nole fan I can't understand what the objective is here in driving this bashing thread into the ground. All that he and bascule can succeed in doing is get a lot more people on MTF to hate Nole and get themselves banned. l_mac will just open up another bashing thread and the bashers will continue, as is their right.

:hatoff:.

dragon.serbia
03-17-2008, 08:46 AM

Why are you do this? Do you want a ban, or just to thread be closed? You are not new here, so you know rules!
I have read your posts for a long time, but this is ridiculous.
Sorry for my english

Allure
03-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Farenhajt trying to get banned. Brilliant.

bad gambler
03-17-2008, 10:31 AM
Farenhajt trying to get banned. Brilliant.

Too late for that

Chiseller
03-17-2008, 10:47 AM
Damn, didn't know this thread would be that funny. Cba to read more than the last 2 pages but Noletards fighting against each other is hilarious. :hatoff:

decrepitude
03-17-2008, 11:34 AM
Farenhajt, you are way out of order and acting like a spoilt 7-year old.

Rogiman
03-17-2008, 12:09 PM
Too late for thatSo he's banned.

Well, I, for one, am not going to miss him :shrug:

l_mac
03-17-2008, 04:10 PM
So he's banned.

Well, I, for one, am not going to miss him :shrug:

I like Farenhajt.

I don't know what he was trying to achieve here, but I hope he's in better humour when he returns. Now this thread can drop and die until Nole's next glorious loss :D

zcess81
03-17-2008, 04:14 PM
I like Farenhajt.

I don't know what he was trying to achieve here, but I hope he's in better humour when he returns. Now this thread can drop and die until Nole's next glorious loss :D

Easier said than done. This thread will be alive and kicking for some time to come. You've created a monster.

Albop
03-17-2008, 05:11 PM
Farenhajt :tears:

waiting for the next djokovic loss :dance:

~*BGT*~
03-17-2008, 06:11 PM

Me too. I don't even enter the Duck Hunt thread. I don't care that there is a thread that exists purely for when my favorite loses. :shrug:

LinkMage
03-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Too late for that

Finally someone banned that pathetic loser. :yeah:

~*BGT*~
03-17-2008, 06:48 PM
Only for 3 weeks though. :awww:

Junior
03-17-2008, 06:57 PM
how sad are the people in this thread, you laugh at a 20 year old thats done more in life than you ever will :haha: idiots.

Bascule
03-17-2008, 07:01 PM
how sad are the people in this thread, you laugh at a 20 year old thats done more in life than you ever will :haha: idiots.

I'd say: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I miss this part in the title, shows the character of the original thread poster.:sad:

Corey Feldman
03-17-2008, 07:05 PM
:haha:

Ding Dong the witch is dead

~*BGT*~
03-17-2008, 07:16 PM

There's more than just this one bashing thread. There's a Federer, Nadal, Roddick, and Hewitt thread. Why is this one so sad yet they others are acceptable? :confused:

Marek.
03-17-2008, 07:17 PM
Only three weeks. :(

Aloimeh
03-17-2008, 07:21 PM

Dijana's dead?

Sunset of Age
03-17-2008, 07:22 PM
There's more than just this one bashing thread. There's a Federer, Nadal, Roddick, and Hewitt thread. Why is this one so sad yet they others are acceptable? :confused:

Apparently a rather big chunk of Nole fans lack a sense of humour. They should realize that a bashing thread comes with the success of said player, so in fact it's an honour more than anything else.

Bascule
03-17-2008, 07:25 PM

So cruel to poor Linda?:sad:

~*BGT*~
03-17-2008, 07:27 PM
Apparently a rather big chunk of Nole fans lack a sense of humour.

I know.. that's what makes this so ridiculous!! :o If you don't like the thread, don't post in it, don't visit it, ignore it. I don't post in the Duck Hunt thread but I also have no problem whatsoever with it . I don't try to get it closed. That's showing DuckHaters that DuckTards are sensitive little brats who can't take a joke if it was shoved in their faces. :yeah:

They should realize that a bashing thread comes with the success of said player, so in fact it's an honour more than anything else.

Once the Duck Hunt thread dies, I know it'll truly be over for Andy. :sobbing:

Bascule
03-17-2008, 07:32 PM
I like this thread and I'm honored that this thread grew so much! This shows how great player Nole is.:angel:

Corey Feldman
03-17-2008, 07:33 PM
So cruel to poor Linda?:sad:Stop trying to be funny, Parrot.

jeahhh!
03-17-2008, 07:35 PM
Once the Duck Hunt thread dies, I know it'll truly be over for Andy. :sobbing:

So very true :sad:

Corey Feldman
03-17-2008, 07:36 PM
Dijana's dead?No she's alive and ......... well

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c92/srahughes/sexy-fat-tennis-player.jpg

NinaNina19
03-17-2008, 07:37 PM
We should change the name of this thread to "The thread where we laugh when Farenhajt gets his ass banned":haha:.

Bascule
03-17-2008, 07:38 PM
Stop trying to be funny, Parrot.

Did I hurt your feelings? :haha::haha::haha:

Bascule
03-17-2008, 07:40 PM
We should change the name of this thread to "The thread where we laugh when Farenhajt gets his ass banned":haha:.

I like this one! ;)

NinaNina19
03-17-2008, 07:40 PM
I like this one! ;)Rep me?

Bascule
03-17-2008, 07:42 PM
Rep me?

Done. ;)

Corey Feldman
Did I hurt your feelings? :haha::haha::haha:Leave me out of your siggy :(

Sunset of Age
I like this thread and I'm honored that this thread grew so much! This shows how great player Nole is.:angel:

That's the spirit! :yeah: :D

Aww, Fairweather. I kinda liked him. How can one dislike a Bridge player? :shrug: :lol:

Naide
Dijana never dies. Never.

Bascule
03-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Leave me out of your siggy :(

You've been rude, so you deserved it.:p

I can put more!!!! It would be fun!:devil:

Corey Feldman
03-17-2008, 07:48 PM
You've been rude, so you deserved it.:p

I can put more!!!! It would be fun!:devil:
Me rude?

you mean, the *ussy?

:sad:

Bascule
03-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Me rude?

you mean, the *ussy?

:sad:

I loved you, Escude.
I thought you're the man.

tennizen
03-17-2008, 07:52 PM
Stop chatting here you two. Want to get banned like your friend Faren:p. Resolve your domestic issues through pm:inlove::p

Bascule
03-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Stop chatting here you two. Want to get banned like your friend Faren:p. Resolve your domestic issues through pm:inlove::p

Don't mind, dear. There's no reason as Faren has done to be banned for.;)

Faren!!!! Save me from this maniac Escude!:confused:

Corey Feldman
03-17-2008, 08:00 PM
I loved you, Escude.
I thought you're the man.:ras:

Faren Fangirl:devil:

I dont want to be Serb bashed in PM! i prefer it in public - with witnesses :p

l_mac
03-28-2008, 08:20 PM
ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!!

:worship:http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/headshots/main/A678_AT.jpg:worship:

Fedexex
03-28-2008, 08:21 PM
:lol:

TheBoiledEgg
03-28-2008, 08:21 PM
:haha: :rolls: :tape:
what a mug

Albop
03-28-2008, 08:22 PM
:worship:

vamossssssssssssss

Renaud
03-28-2008, 08:22 PM
:banana: :lol:

bokehlicious
03-28-2008, 08:23 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

JMG
03-28-2008, 08:23 PM

morningglory
03-28-2008, 08:24 PM
:lol: I must admit, I cant remember when Fed even had this kind of loss, if ever :lol:
Losing to a total nobody

Albop
03-28-2008, 08:24 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

FedFan_2007
03-28-2008, 08:27 PM
LOL. Vamos McNoleo. How are those 495 lost points feeling about now. Rafito, your #2 is safe. :retard:

Mount Goddess
03-28-2008, 08:28 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Sunset of Age
03-28-2008, 08:30 PM
On behalf of Roger and Rafa: :smooch: :hug: :worship: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: Mr. Anderson!

The guys should take him out to dinner tonight.

LeChuck
03-28-2008, 08:31 PM

King Kev you freaking legend :worship:

mangoes
03-28-2008, 08:32 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

wildegirl05
03-28-2008, 08:33 PM
:woohoo:

:wavey: d-jerk :D

MrChopin
03-28-2008, 08:34 PM
:haha: The title and first post of this thread are absolutely hilarious.

oh, and Nole is now 495 further away from Rafa and #2! :haha:

Sunset of Age
03-28-2008, 08:36 PM
oh, and Nole is now 495 further away from Rafa and #2! :haha:

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Looks like it's going to be yet another wonderful day on MTF!

ChinoRios4Ever
03-28-2008, 08:38 PM
Anderson the new GOAT :smoke:

Blondie1985
03-28-2008, 08:40 PM
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahha

TMJordan
03-28-2008, 08:41 PM
You fucking suck Novak :wavey:

elessar
03-28-2008, 08:41 PM
ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!!

:worship:http://www.atptennis.com/5/photos/headshots/main/A678_AT.jpg:worship:

That photo and avie are both brillant as always Linda
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

The guy looks like a complete moron which makes it sooooo much better :rolls:

FNT
03-28-2008, 08:42 PM
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::h aha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::hah a::haha::haha::haha:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! KEVIN ANDERSON, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Argenbrit
03-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Time for Nole to get booed in Miami. :lol:

Corey Feldman
03-28-2008, 08:44 PM
TAKE THAT MAMMA AND PAPPA DJOKOVIC !!!!
i bet they were at home watching, throwing the cat allover the room in frustration !

Bascule
03-28-2008, 08:46 PM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! McNoleo!

l_mac, what a beautiful boy in your avy! Sophisticated taste! :haha:

MrChopin
03-28-2008, 08:46 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Looks like it's going to be yet another wonderful day on MTF!

That's two in a row, and this should keep things relatively quiet for a while, possibly until Monte Carlo. How nice!

yana
03-28-2008, 08:47 PM
You're too mean to the poor kid.

I see Fedtards are jubilating :p

bokehlicious
03-28-2008, 08:47 PM
i bet they were at home watching, throwing the cat allover the room in frustration !

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Alex999
03-28-2008, 08:48 PM
I feel like crying right now. I need a hug. Nole why, why :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::tear s::tears::tears::tears:

zcess81
03-28-2008, 08:50 PM
I think Fedtards are having an orgasm right about now.

Bascule
03-28-2008, 08:52 PM
I feel like crying right now. I need a hug. Nole why, why :sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::sobbing::tear s::tears::tears::tears:

:hug:Alex, this time first round, next time the title.:hug:

HeretiC
03-28-2008, 08:53 PM
Hehe, it is so interesting to see so many happy faces right now, especially after 3 harsh months for them. Deep depression explodes into ecstatic atmosphere. ;)

elessar
03-28-2008, 08:55 PM

Sorry Alex :hug:

Jadranka
03-28-2008, 08:55 PM
Nole :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sunset of Age
03-28-2008, 08:57 PM

Poor kittie! :(

FedFan_2007
03-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Buzza - I don't think that kitty is alive. :frown:

KitinovRules
03-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Woooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

rofe
03-28-2008, 09:09 PM
Anderson steps on the roach. Splat! ;)

Getta
03-28-2008, 09:11 PM
Resounding defeat. :lol:

KitinovRules
03-28-2008, 09:11 PM
And I think that you will commit suicide now.

raven gypsy
03-28-2008, 09:12 PM
Apparently a rather big chunk of Nole fans lack a sense of humour. They should realize that a bashing thread comes with the success of said player, so in fact it's an honour more than anything else.

I'm sure that this is some comfort to Nole today ;)

Great avie Linda!

KitinovRules
And I think that you are so close to a suicide now.

NinaNina19
:lick:

l_mac
03-28-2008, 09:20 PM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/83/nolebanner4wi9.jpg

Until we get a concensus on the name this will have to do :lol:

It's a bittersweet moment for me, starting this thread. I maintained that Nole wasn't worthy of such an honour until he had won a Slam and, sadly, that came to pass earlier this year :sad: Dark times for tennis.

On the upside it will be nice to have somewhere to gleefully celebrate and record his losses. I'll be interested to note how many of his defeats this year are accompanied by a)standing on the baseline, hands on hips (or bent over) barely able to breathe b) much clutching of the lower back c) injury timeouts or are d)clear tanks.

I didn't see the game today but from reading the comments in the match thread I gather he ticked all four boxes :yeah:

Do we include Davis Cup defeats in these threads? I am loathe to include Davydenko because of the nature of the loss.

2008 Nole Nullifying Roll of Honour

Davydenko (award pending) *Davis Cup
Simon :worship: *Marseille 2nd Rd
Roddick :haha: :haha: :haha: *Dubai SF
KEVIN ANDERSON :spit: :worship: *Miami R2 :worship:

Hot off the presses!

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/mtfsignole.jpg

elessar
03-28-2008, 09:21 PM
linda :worship: You never stop do you :rolls:

rofe
03-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Hot off the presses!

:haha: You should have added some more spelling mistakes...

wildegirl05
03-28-2008, 09:24 PM
^^

:worship::worship::worship:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

i would goodrep you a gazillion times for the two "monographies" but it won't let me :(

anon57
03-28-2008, 09:24 PM
Hot off the presses!

:spit: How do you come up with these :lol:

KitinovRules
03-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Hot off the presses!

I mac, you made my day :worship::worship::worship:

Sunset of Age
03-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Hot off the presses!

Fantastic stuff! :yeah:

Rogieva
03-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Amazing :worship:

raven gypsy
03-28-2008, 09:36 PM
Linda -

I especially love the "Hearbreaking Photos" and "My Shame"

mashamaniac
03-28-2008, 09:41 PM
Hot off the presses!

The best work i've seen for a while now!! (sorry i had to quote u!!):devil::worship:

vincayou
03-28-2008, 09:51 PM
Esay on the fluorescent color I_mac :) my eyes hurt.

About the match : :haha:

Blondie1985
03-28-2008, 09:52 PM
"In the last point my shoelace was broken but I'm not trying to find
excuses," said Australian Open champion and world number three
Djokovic. "He deserved to win."

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=tennis&id=3317984

LOL

l_mac
03-28-2008, 09:54 PM
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/8968/captf34d979026694fce845qn4.jpg

:awww: :awww: :awww:

Ariadne
03-28-2008, 09:55 PM
http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2007/06/07/djokovic2_0706_gallery__368x400.jpghttp://www.abload.de/img/simpsons_nelson_haha2uwr.jpg

tennizen
03-28-2008, 09:59 PM
:haha: Linda, great stuff. Nole:hug:

Skyward
03-28-2008, 09:59 PM
http://www.okelmann.com/Webgraphic/images/smileys/laughing_smileys/OkelPic14276.gif

l_mac
03-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Esay on the fluorescent color I_mac :) my eyes hurt.

What can I say? Nole's people didn't spend as much on this book. It retails for ONLY 32 Euros.

TMJordan
03-28-2008, 10:02 PM
What can I say? Nole's people didn't spend as much on this book. It retails for ONLY 32 Euros.

You are way to Novak obsessed :retard:

l_mac
03-28-2008, 10:03 PM
You are way to Novak obsessed :retard:

:hug:

I hope you didn't have money on this match.

TMJordan
03-28-2008, 10:05 PM
:hug:

I hope you didn't have money on this match.

I did, what a piece of shit Djokovic is :haha:

l_mac
03-28-2008, 10:07 PM
I did, what a piece of shit Djokovic is :haha:

He's won you money this year.

I read on another thread Nole was jeered by the crowd :eek: :eek:

mashamaniac
03-28-2008, 10:34 PM
He's won you money this year.

I read on another thread Nole was jeered by the crowd :eek: :eek:

Why did people jeered him?? just cuz he lost early?:rolleyes:

Metis
03-28-2008, 10:47 PM
Too much laughing in here...

http://wordzworthproductions.com/db5/00497/wordzworthproductions.com/_uimages/CopyofCockroach.jpg

MyPrecious
03-28-2008, 10:58 PM
Forget Kevin Anderson, I_mac is my new hero :worship:

I laughed so hard at her "Worst Loss" sig, that I almost....

Well, use your imagination for the rest :D

mashamaniac
03-28-2008, 11:01 PM

http://wordzworthproductions.com/db5/00497/wordzworthproductions.com/_uimages/CopyofCockroach.jpg

:lol::lol::hearts:

The Pro
03-28-2008, 11:07 PM
l_mac, you rule! :lol:

LOL. Vamos McNoleo. How are those 495 lost points feeling about now. Rafito, your #2 is safe. :retard:

:banana: 495 :banana:

mangoes
03-28-2008, 11:26 PM

danielmom
03-28-2008, 11:39 PM
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

You guys and Kevin Anderson have made my day!!!!

Thanks for the laughs!

gnaz
03-28-2008, 11:40 PM
Great day for tennis.

ChinoRios4Ever
03-29-2008, 02:26 AM
Hot off the presses!

pure quality :worship:

Corey Feldman
03-29-2008, 02:42 AM
His shoelace broke :baby::baby::baby:

Magus13
03-29-2008, 02:43 AM
Why did people jeered him?? just cuz he lost early?:rolleyes:

Jeered him because after he got a time warning, he hit a forehand winner and yelled at the umpire and pumped his fist like a spoiled bitch. He then served his first serve of the next point into the net and the crowd cheered. Went on to lose next 13 points. Only place where this idiot is gonna get any crowd support is in Serbia.

Art&Soul
03-29-2008, 03:19 AM
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: heheheehehehhehehe BOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dkw
03-29-2008, 03:33 AM
LOL!!! The hate for Nole is so funny.

NYCtennisfan
03-29-2008, 03:39 AM
Jeered him because after he got a time warning, he hit a forehand winner and yelled at the umpire and pumped his fist like a spoiled bitch. He then served his first serve of the next point into the net and the crowd cheered. Went on to lose next 13 points. Only place where this idiot is gonna get any crowd support is in Serbia.

He did the exact same thing at the AO against Tsonga when he basically made spitting gesture towards the crowd as he hurled expletives at them.

Clay Death
03-29-2008, 03:48 AM
He did the exact same thing at the AO against Tsonga when he basically made spitting gesture towards the crowd as he hurled expletives at them.

not very smart. i am just finding out what he was doing on the court. this is not good. at this rate, you develop a bit of a history and the word gets around. chair umpires start to look for the antics.

additionally, players start to turn on you. next, you start to lose fans. the final straw is that you also lose out on some endorsement income as you are not the sort of person the corporate world wants representing.

just ask Davydenko. damn near nobody wants the slimy bastard.

my hope is that Djokovic grows up fast. the trick is to win the crowds, win the umpires, and the win the corporate world.

and just be a popular champion.

NYCtennisfan
03-29-2008, 03:53 AM
not very smart. i am just finding out what he was doing on the court. this is not good. at this rate, you develop a bit of a history and the word gets around. chair umpires start to look for the antics.

additionally, players start to turn on you. next, you start to lose fans. the final straw is that you also lose out on some endorsement income as you are not the sort of person the corporate world wants representing.

my hope is that Djokovic grows up fast. the trick is to win the crowds, win the umpires, and the win the corporate world.

It's spur of the moment thing with him like with most everybody else. He'll always do the hands on hips whiny stuff, but when he gets mad, he lets loose. It wasn't pretty at the AO, but as long as he keeps winning, the money will come his way.

Voo de Mar
03-29-2008, 03:54 AM
D'Joke is too sexy for this thread ;)

Marek.
03-29-2008, 04:38 AM

:worship: to you. I think you know why. ;)

And did this seriously happen? I still can't believe that Kevin fucking Anderson beat him.

mashamaniac
03-29-2008, 08:08 AM

I absolutely agree!!! i don't think any logical fan would cheer for him except if they're serbians!!

JediFed
03-29-2008, 09:21 AM
Can't help it.

This is just too sweet. :devil:

krystlel
03-29-2008, 10:54 AM
l_mac, I liked your other graphic so much better, the one mocking the price of the price of the monography. I can't find it anywhere anymore now that it's not in your signature. Can that be posted here too or is it off-topic?

KitinovRules
03-29-2008, 11:09 AM
You saw the match in Key Biscane? Been there?

tennis2tennis
03-29-2008, 11:26 AM
Nole fans don't get upset, know that this type of thread is reserved 4 the great players!! forget the OZ title Nole has now come of age with his own celebratory defeat thread:wavey:

l_mac
03-29-2008, 11:32 AM
l_mac, I liked your other graphic so much better, the one mocking the price of the price of the monography. I can't find it anywhere anymore now that it's not in your signature. Can that be posted here too or is it off-topic?

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/nolemoney1.jpg

;)

The Pro
03-29-2008, 11:57 AM

I was just thinking yesterday morning how nice it would be if The Djoke choked on his first match and the gap between him and the top 2 widened just as he was getting cocky. :devil:

Ah well, it's character building. You're a long way off, sunshine.

nazgul82
03-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Hope that soon, only Serbians fans (looking like football hools ;) ) will like him !

And Yes: buhahhahahahahhahhahahahha

Hail to the king Anderson

vrishti
03-29-2008, 12:38 PM
count me in:wavey:
poor novak, his shoelace opened:devil::zzz:
could have thought of another excuse:baby:
still laughing:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

tennis2tennis
03-29-2008, 01:24 PM
count me in:wavey:
poor novak, his shoelace opened:devil::zzz:
could have thought of another excuse:baby:
still laughing:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha: :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

yes at least our Roger can think scientifically with his excuses! ;)

vrishti
03-29-2008, 01:33 PM
yes at least our Roger can think scientifically with his excuses! ;)

which excuse are you talking about, about mono, is it wrong to fall ill:rolleyes:

gnaz
03-29-2008, 03:28 PM

Yeah, i remember that. What jerk! :mad::mad::mad::o:o:o:o

nazgul82
03-29-2008, 04:11 PM
He's got some difficulty with his shoes at last ball ? Mmmmmmmm what will be next ? A broken nail ? LOL

~*BGT*~
03-29-2008, 05:34 PM
His hair was too flat.

~*BGT*~
03-29-2008, 05:39 PM

:eek: Seriously?

connectolove
03-29-2008, 05:56 PM

Is this a joke? or it is for real? what a moronic reason!

GREAT THREAD!!!!:worship:

jagan
03-29-2008, 10:42 PM
Wow... did he really come out with that excuse?! Why not....I had to pee!!!

DrJules
03-29-2008, 10:59 PM

In many ways tennis needed a "bad guy" whose conduct on court is probably not acceptable. Tennis certainly benefited from Connors and McEnroe. Neither Federer or Nadal misbehave sufficently on court to be considered "bad guys".

Have to say the only things that really irritate me are his excessive ball bouncing and abuse of the injury time out rules.

scarecrows
03-30-2008, 09:29 AM
lolz,

hi for a quick celbration

back tmrw for more

vincayou
03-30-2008, 01:03 PM

Roland9
03-30-2008, 01:13 PM
In many ways tennis needed a "bad guy" whose conduct on court is probably not acceptable.

Right... :rolleyes:

And no, I don't think Djokovic is a "bad guy"... The bounce thing on the other hand, that has to go.

Matthias13
03-30-2008, 01:53 PM
:lol: @ the thread. But I like it :devil:

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Right... :rolleyes:

And no, I don't think Djokovic is a "bad guy"... The bounce thing on the other hand, that has to go.

affirmative. he is the best thing that could have happened to tennis.

i agree about the dribbling deal. 20 times is way too much. repeated time warnings will take care of it.

i also doubt you will see him repeat his mistakes. the guy is a fast study. he will soon learn that its better to win the crowds.

Albop
03-30-2008, 02:38 PM
affirmative. he is the best thing that could have happened to tennis.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Clay Death
03-30-2008, 02:42 PM

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:: smash::smash::smash:

l_mac
04-26-2008, 03:11 PM
Fight until the win!!!

What a tanking, cheating, bad loser this prick is. :worship:

His fans must be so proud :inlove:

Beforehand
04-26-2008, 03:14 PM
:spit:

Linda. :worship:

Albop
04-26-2008, 03:15 PM
:smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash::smash:: smash::smash::smash:

Ruski
04-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Oh... How long has this thread been going on? I didn't notice it before!

I am sure this thread will just keep on going!!! :lol:

FedFan_2007
04-26-2008, 03:17 PM
I wonder what Clay Death will say about "finishing power off both wings". Hehe. Roger pounded Djokerbitch into the dust!

l_mac
04-26-2008, 03:20 PM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/83/nolebanner4wi9.jpg

Until we get a concensus on the name this will have to do :lol:

It's a bittersweet moment for me, starting this thread. I maintained that Nole wasn't worthy of such an honour until he had won a Slam and, sadly, that came to pass earlier this year :sad: Dark times for tennis.

On the upside it will be nice to have somewhere to gleefully celebrate and record his losses. I'll be interested to note how many of his defeats this year are accompanied by a)standing on the baseline, hands on hips (or bent over) barely able to breathe b) much clutching of the lower back c) injury timeouts or are d)clear tanks.

I didn't see the game today but from reading the comments in the match thread I gather he ticked all four boxes :yeah:

Do we include Davis Cup defeats in these threads? I am loathe to include Davydenko because of the nature of the loss.

2008 Nole Nullifying Roll of Honour

Davydenko *Davis Cup
Simon *Marseille 2nd Rd
Roddick *Dubai SF
Kevin Anderson *Miami 2nd Round
MONOFED *Monte Carlo SF

:worship: RogiGod :D

And we had 2 of our 4 Nole signs that he will lose :inlove:

Corey Feldman
04-26-2008, 03:22 PM
:haha::haha::haha:

"The King is dead - but he's still better than my shitty son"

Dijana Djokovic on 26 April 2008 minutes before she was carted away my the men in white coats screaming http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0064.gif ADJE ADJE !!! save me !!!!!!

TheBoiledEgg
04-26-2008, 03:24 PM
not again :rolls: :haha:

l_mac
04-26-2008, 03:27 PM
Don't forget to purchase items from our store! We have 2 spectacular Monographys and, all new, a Commemerative Olympic coin in honour of our Future Golden Goat!

Only 126 euros!

New price!! 137 euros (+free Nole pencil, with every 10 ordered)

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/500/NoleGoat.jpg

Not actual size

Art&Soul
04-26-2008, 03:29 PM
What a sh*t Coward Fakevic:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

RogerFan82
04-26-2008, 03:36 PM
Djerko-bitch !!!! Pwned!!! Owned!!! Bitchslapped!!! :worship::worship:

Montego
04-26-2008, 03:42 PM
Back to school, Moronovic.

Sunset of Age
04-26-2008, 03:44 PM
Oh dear. I just got cramps in my sides from laughing. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Guess I'll have to retire from the Bridge match I'm playing tonight now... I mean I'm seriously injured now...
:sad: :haha:

~Jin~
04-26-2008, 03:58 PM

Hunny
04-26-2008, 04:29 PM
What a prick! I hate that djoker. So much for fighting till the end. I wouldn't care if he doesn't win a single match for the rest of his cursed life :@

scoobs
04-26-2008, 04:29 PM
Don't forget to purchase items from our store! We have 2 spectacular Monographys and, all new, a Commemerative Olympic coin in honour of our Future Golden Goat!

Only 126 euros!

New price!! 137 euros (+free Nole pencil, with every 10 ordered)

Not actual size
I admire the effort you are putting into this - you certainly bring a touch of class to your vituperation :worship:

The Pro
04-26-2008, 04:34 PM
Lovely, lovely! Get your Fakerbitch wimpy pull-outs here!

I bet he doesn't consider it a loss in the darkness of his mind if he pulls out. 'Oh I could have won but I couldn't be bothered and had to pee'.

May this thread live long and grow ever more satisfying.

Montego
04-26-2008, 04:48 PM
Roger Federer - Novak Djokovic 6-3 3-2 ret. (MC)
Nikolay Davydenko - Novak Djokovic 4-6 3-6 6-4 ret. (Davis Cup)
Rafael Nadal - Novak Djokovic 3-6 6-1 4-1 ret. (Wimbledon)
Stanislas Wawrinka - Novak Djokovic 6-6 ret. (in final)
Rafael Nadal - Novak Djokovic 6-4 6-4 ret. (RG, Nole was in total control of this match)

:rocker2:

Apemant
04-26-2008, 04:51 PM

Not actual size

Where did you find this last pic? It's soo cute! Did you just add Nole's name on it or it's completely your creation? :eek: If not, what is it originally?

Wojtek
04-26-2008, 04:54 PM
Roger Federer - Novak Djokovic 6-3 3-2 ret. (MC)
Nikolay Davydenko - Novak Djokovic 4-6 3-6 6-4 ret. (Davis Cup)
Rafael Nadal - Novak Djokovic 3-6 6-1 4-1 ret. (Wimbledon)
Stanislas Wawrinka - Novak Djokovic 6-6 ret. (in final)
Rafael Nadal - Novak Djokovic 6-4 6-4 ret. (RG, Nole was in total control of this match)

:rocker2:

you can add also 1/4 at RG against Coria

Nathaliia
04-26-2008, 04:55 PM
axaxaxaxa

prima donna
04-26-2008, 04:57 PM
Hahahaha.

Rogieva
04-26-2008, 04:57 PM
:bowdown:

scarecrows
04-26-2008, 04:58 PM
lolz, what happened to the poor faker :awww:

Corey Feldman
04-26-2008, 05:03 PM
lolz, what happened to the poor faker :awww:

the last 3 rounds he faked he was fit

today the reality came

;) :o

wildegirl05
04-26-2008, 05:06 PM
nole = epic http://lolcats.com/images/u/07/24/lolcatsdotcomvpvo45lw3m530p50.jpg

Corey Feldman
04-26-2008, 05:10 PM
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0181.gif

groundstroke
04-26-2008, 05:12 PM
:lol: fakervic

Action Jackson
04-26-2008, 05:24 PM
Some would say this after Djokovic's latest effort.

http://www.channel4.com/media/userpages/accepted/141323_Coward5.jpg

~Jin~
04-26-2008, 05:32 PM
fakervic :haha:

rocketassist
04-26-2008, 05:32 PM
Hedgehog boy couldn't take losing and curled up in his own little ball.

I♥PsY@Mus!c
04-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Faker is a loser! :haha::haha::haha:

scarecrows
04-26-2008, 05:48 PM
the last 3 rounds he faked he was fit

today the reality came

;) :o

did you read his post match interview?
he said he's feeling sore throat for 3 days already
what a hero, he's been winning easily with Muzza and Sam the Man despite feeling dizzy :worship:

gnaz
04-26-2008, 05:49 PM
Now we know why they call him Fakervic :haha:

acionescu
04-26-2008, 05:49 PM
Oh dear. I just got cramps in my sides from laughing. :haha: :haha: :haha:

Guess I'll have to retire from the Bridge match I'm playing tonight now... I mean I'm seriously injured now...
:sad: :haha:

Karin, learning for the Master? :hug:

Maybe he had a big bet on Federer winning the whole thing and was left breathless seeing himself in Roger's half? :shrug:

JediFed
04-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Wow!

I was happy to see this result!

At least Federer sucks it up like a man. \

Epic fail for Djokovic.

ChinoRios4Ever
04-26-2008, 06:07 PM
lol @ this coward, faker and cheater

l_mac
04-26-2008, 06:50 PM
I admire the effort you are putting into this - you certainly bring a touch of class to your vituperation :worship:
Well, if something's worth doing ...

Where did you find this last pic? It's soo cute! Did you just add Nole's name on it or it's completely your creation? :eek: If not, what is it originally?

I can't remember where I got it ... I have a few "golden goat" pics saved on PC since the AO when the NoleTrolls strarted predicting the Golden Slam for Nole.

mangoes
04-26-2008, 06:51 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

The best part of today's match was the BE QUIET to the parents. Finally, someone said it to them:haha:

mangoes
04-26-2008, 06:53 PM
did you read his post match interview?
he said he's feeling sore throat for 3 days already
what a hero, he's been winning easily with Muzza and Sam the Man despite feeling dizzy :worship:

A 3 day sore throat?? Wow...... I've never had one last so long. Poor guy:rolleyes: And he still beat Murray and Same:eek:

Alex999
04-26-2008, 06:54 PM
:haha::haha::haha:

"The King is dead - but he's still better than my shitty son"

Dijana Djokovic on 26 April 2008 minutes before she was carted away my the men in white coats screaming http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/sign0064.gif ADJE ADJE !!! save me !!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: Escude :worship:

tennizen
04-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Linda and Mikey:haha:

MisterQ
04-26-2008, 07:03 PM

Tommy fan
04-26-2008, 07:51 PM
:haha: :banana: :haha: :banana: :haha: :banana: :haha:

Corey Feldman
04-26-2008, 08:45 PM