The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! [Archive] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9

MaryX
03-11-2008, 04:27 PM
OK... so you djokotards (who may or may not be Serbian) are posting in a thread specifically set up for the purpose of making jokes at the expense of the great Nole to:

1. indignantly protest the very existence of such a thread

I don't have anything against this thread, as I said before. As long as every thread doesn't start with "how many bounces" and "how many medicals", but maybe you think those are examples of good humour :shrug: .

2. indignantly defend any slurs against the famous Serbian sense of humour

It's ok, I personally like this kind of humour, or to call it properly-sarcasm (I really do).And, it's true, it is not very famous, not that our movie makers have the budget for making it famous :shrug: ;)

Zaba
03-11-2008, 04:28 PM
4. Covering pure undiluted hatred with "good-natured sport" and "just jokes" is hypocrisy, which is also to be fought.

Soooo true

What follows now is Roger's monOmental career.

I totally bow to your moral authority :worship:

tennizen
03-11-2008, 04:30 PM
Soooo true

I totally bow to your moral authority :worship:

Way to go, Zaba:lol:

Farenhajt
:haha: Says the guy who spent most of the last couple of days whining about Fed giving excuses:yeah:

Awww, baby :hug: I love your working hard to restore your self-shattered image among your fellow haters:

I think Nadal deserves to be about # 14 in the world. I couldn't care less if he slips in the ranking. At this rate I will be a Djokovic fan soon because he is the only one who is being consistent enough. I would gladly be called a glory hunter.

We can provide all the help necessary to complete the transition :wavey:

anon57
:spit: This entire thread :haha:

bokehlicious
03-11-2008, 04:31 PM
:rolleyes: grow a brain Faren... ;)

tennizen
03-11-2008, 04:44 PM
Awww, baby :hug: I love your working hard to restore your self-shattered image among your fellow haters:

We can provide all the help necessary to complete the transition :wavey:

As I said before Faren (reference included), Nole lost to Roddick. If at all, I was willing to change my mind at any point its over:sad:. Too bad for you as I would have been a very useful ally . It's a lost cause now.

Faren I was going to get on the Nole bandwagon because he was consistent. If he loses to the duck I might as well stick to LoserAss Nole has nothing that can tempt me now. My commiserations to you and hope you and dear Nole recover soon enough

NinaNina19
03-11-2008, 04:47 PM
:wavey::haha::spit::hatoff::nerner::rocker2::music ::banana::sport::rocker::crazy::dog::tennis::boxin g:

zcess81
03-11-2008, 04:52 PM
As I said before Faren, Nole lost to Roddick. If at all, I was willing to change my mind at any point its over:sad:. Too bad for you as I would have been a very useful ally . It's a lost cause now.

Federer lost to Volandri. Nadal lost to...too many outside top 10 to mention here...Novak lost to Roddick (no.6 in the world)...so your point is??? It was humiliating when he lost to Simon and Santoro...losing to Roddick when Roddick serves as well as he did...no shame there.

Bascule
03-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Wow, we got some nice company here.:D

bokehlicious
03-11-2008, 05:29 PM
Bascule, you good girl, join us in the Rafa forum :hug: :D

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 05:40 PM
As I said before Faren (reference included), Nole lost to Roddick. If at all, I was willing to change my mind at any point its over:sad:. Too bad for you as I would have been a very useful ally . It's a lost cause now.

Self-complimenting is so expected (you're still in that holier-than-thou mode?). And no, you wouldn't be a useful ally at all: a Rafa fan ready to sell him in order to become a glory hunter will be prone to repeat the same pattern with the next supported player. But hey, bopper is what bopper does...

elessar
03-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Self-complimenting is so expected (you're still in that holier-than-thou mode?). And no, you wouldn't be a useful ally at all: a Rafa fan ready to sell him in order to become a glory hunter will be prone to repeat the same pattern with the next supported player. But hey, bopper is what bopper does...
Oh the irony of a Djoko fan joining the forum in May 2007 calling someone a glory hunter...

tennizen
03-11-2008, 05:48 PM

I am holier-than-thou:shrug: I don't have to turn it off and on:lol: Well I might not be a constant, but I could certainly have provided the flair necessary to ward off haters with humor which you severely lack;)

Oh the irony of a Djoko fan joining the forum in May 2007 calling someone a glory hunter...

It escapes some, Claire:lol:

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 05:55 PM
I am holier-than-thou:shrug: I don't have to turn it off and on:lol: Well I might not be a constant, but I could certainly have provided the flair necessary to ward off haters with humor which you severely lack;)

Exactly the same flair which is obviously proven successful in warding off unwanted fans... :worship:

l_mac
03-11-2008, 05:59 PM
Why aren't we just ignoring Fairweather and his helpers?

That's my last word on this.

Probably.

zcess81
03-11-2008, 06:06 PM
Why aren't we just ignoring Fairweather and his helpers?

That's my last word on this.

Probably.

I think creating this thread was your best work on MTF. You sure created a lot of drama and laughs. Keep it up.

Naide
03-11-2008, 08:06 PM
:wavey::haha::spit::hatoff::nerner::rocker2::music ::banana::sport::rocker::crazy::dog::tennis::boxin g:

That's what i call a brilliant post :worship:

Black Adam
03-11-2008, 08:10 PM
The Nole fanboys make this thread much more fun.

Voo de Mar
03-11-2008, 09:04 PM
I don't know of any Serbian cognate of "pierdol." Some languages are richer in their vocabulary. ;)

:secret: Polish language is very rich in dirty words ;)
A verb "to fuck (sb)" = "dupczyć", "bzykać", "posuwać", "pieprzyć", "jebać", "ruchać", "pierdolić", "rżnąć" :devil:
"pierdolić" is the strongest.

Okonsky
03-11-2008, 09:10 PM
I don't hate anyone. You can call me a hater if you like, but the sense-of-humour-malfunction in this thread is very one-sided.

Please don't be offended. :sad:

Agree.

Okonsky
03-11-2008, 09:14 PM
Wow. You Serbs have a real trouble with figuring out what 'just a joke' means. There is an appropriate hater thread for every top player, but not your one right? Cos you guys have to be special?

Remove the chip from your shoulders, you crazy crazy people. :rolleyes:

Please, don't generalize. But, in many ways I agree with you. But not Serbs, tinny minny Serbs is okay.

Alex999
03-11-2008, 09:19 PM
I want to be a moderator on MTF (in charge of GM). How do I go about that? Where do I send my CV? Thank you :bigwave:

elessar
03-11-2008, 09:20 PM
I want to be a moderator on MTF (in charge of GM). How do I go about that? Where do I send my CV? Thank you :bigwave:
:lol: Good luck with that ;)

Alex999
03-11-2008, 09:23 PM
:lol: Good luck with that ;)
;):bigwave::bigwave::bigwave:

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 09:24 PM
:secret: Polish language is very rich in dirty words ;)
A verb "to fuck (sb)" = "dupczyć", "bzykać", "posuwać", "pieprzyć", "jebać", "ruchać", "pierdolić", "rżnąć" :devil:
"pierdolić" is the strongest.

Serbian is very rich too - a few hundred words for "to fuck" only (most of those have other meanings though - I expect the same is in Polish?): jebati, trpati, karati, fircati, pamprčiti, glancati, budžiti, karabudžiti etc. etc. :)

scarecrows
03-11-2008, 09:37 PM

yeah, after GlennMirnyi comes back here there will surely be needed other moderators

Bascule
03-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Serbian is very rich too - a few hundred words for "to fuck" only (most of those have other meanings though - I expect the same is in Polish?): jebati, trpati, karati, fircati, pamprčiti, glancati, budžiti, karabudžiti etc. etc. :)

utovarivati, tucati, prcati...:angel:

elessar
03-11-2008, 09:40 PM
yeah, after GlennMirnyi comes back here there will surely be needed other moderators
When will his ban be lifted BTW ?

bokehlicious
03-11-2008, 09:41 PM
When will his ban be lifted BTW ?

23 or 24 April :cool:

l_mac
03-11-2008, 09:42 PM
23 or 24 April :cool:

I'm counting the minutes.

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 09:43 PM
utovarivati, tucati, prcati...:angel:

Very good ;)

Fact: Inuits have like 40 words for snow, because they get a lot of snow.

Conclusion: Serbs and Polish have like 1,400 words for fucking, because...

:angel:

Bascule
03-11-2008, 09:43 PM
24. april, but he will last too short again....:sad:

Albop
03-11-2008, 09:46 PM
24. april, but he will last too short again....:sad:

nope :dance:

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 09:47 PM
I'm counting the minutes.

Don't get your hopes high, my dear, if you think his reappearance would change anything in this thread :smooch:

elessar
03-11-2008, 09:47 PM
Very good ;)

there are a lot of fuckers in Serbia :D What do I win ?

Bascule
03-11-2008, 09:49 PM
there are a lot of fuckers in Serbia :D What do I win ?

Yes! They all do it. ;)

Albop
03-11-2008, 09:49 PM
Don't get your hopes high, my dear, if you think his reappearance would change anything in this thread :smooch:

of course he will

who do you think you are ?? :lol:

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 09:56 PM
of course he will

who do you think you are ?? :lol:

You think he'll be in the full form after 6 months of mononucleosis? Besides, he's (been) irrelevant :wavey:

bokehlicious
03-11-2008, 10:05 PM
Stop being so funny Faren... :rolleyes:

Bascule
03-11-2008, 10:05 PM
...zigovati, potrpati, uguravati...

l_mac
03-11-2008, 10:07 PM

:retard: I'm no fan of GM.

elessar
03-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Poor Nole, he pisses so many people off that now even his Serbian fans are starting to insult him in his very own hate thread :awww:

Apemant
03-11-2008, 10:18 PM
Very good ;)

...because of this, maybe? :devil:

http://tinyurl.com/3exahb

scarecrows
03-11-2008, 10:25 PM

LoL :worship:

Voo de Mar
03-11-2008, 10:28 PM

:spit: Sounds like Polish "budzić" what means "wake up". You have a lot dirty words to describe a sexual act but I see we have only one word in common "jebati/jebać" :wavey:

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 10:38 PM
:spit: Sounds like Polish "budzić" what means "wake up". You have a lot dirty words to describe a sexual act but I see we have only one word in common "jebati/jebać" :wavey:

"Budzić" is "buditi" (it's close though) :)

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 10:40 PM

Hey, this wasarrested is cool site! Gonna have it bookmarked - thanks :wavey:

Apemant
03-11-2008, 10:45 PM
Hey, this wasarrested is cool site! Gonna have it bookmarked - thanks :wavey:

It was actually better some 4-5 years ago when I first saw it, this sheep story was changed in the meantime - in the previous version it was about REAL sheep. Wasn't it a ton better :devil:

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 10:54 PM
It was actually better some 4-5 years ago when I first saw it, this sheep story was changed in the meantime - in the previous version it was about REAL sheep. Wasn't it a ton better :devil:

Perhaps it was, dunno... I think Scots may be the utmost authority on the comparison :)

Bascule
03-11-2008, 11:25 PM
Perhaps it was, dunno... I think Scots may be the utmost authority on the comparison :)

What a devil, this Farenheit. :devil:

Farenhajt
03-12-2008, 12:17 AM
Hey, bascule, have you seen the IW draw? Do you think the local Rafagirls may have the utter PMS after the Tsonga match? ;)

Bascule
03-12-2008, 12:22 AM
Hey, bascule, have you seen the IQ draw? Do you think the local Rafagirls may have the utter PMS after the Tsonga match? ;)

OOh, cruel...shame on you!:devil:

I just opened the draw, yeah...Tsongo Kongo and Rafa the Boy will meet again.:angel: Rafa strikes back!:p

nazgul82
03-12-2008, 12:35 AM
I hate Djoko so much. When A-Rod beat him (BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) in Dubai then I think that was my best day of this year !

Farenhajt
03-12-2008, 12:40 AM
I hate Djoko so much. When A-Rod beat him (BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) in Dubai then I think that was my best day of this year !

Tell us more, please - the best day of your life certainly deserves a 200+ words essay :)

What did you have for breakfast that day? Did you have any particular "feelings" or "visions" as to the outcome of the match? What kind of clothing did you choose to wear in front of the TV set? Did you want to look particularly appealing to Roddick? Perhaps you wore your Sunday's best? And how did you celebrate Nole's loss? Did you get unfathomably drunk? Do tell.

Farenhajt
03-12-2008, 12:42 AM
OOh, cruel...shame on you!:devil:

I just opened the draw, yeah...Tsongo Kongo and Rafa the Boy will meet again.:angel: Rafa strikes back!:p

Wittwe Wafa and his Kiwwing Moonbawws ;)

Clara Bow
03-12-2008, 01:57 AM
Wittwe Wafa and his Kiwwing Moonbawws ;)

Boy- you two have done a good job of turning this into your personal chat thread. Bashing Rafa fans, cursing in various languages, putting stuff that should go into the Piggy Roasting thread. Well done!!! :hatsoff:

I guess you want to get this thread shut down (even though Rafa, Andy, Roger, etc. have their own bashing threads that have been allowed) by making it totally off topic and turning it into your personal thread and making it completely off topic. Kudos....

I miss being able to have seperate bashing threads on MTF that stayed mostly on topic. :sad: Rembering the days of the Goat Cheese, Potato Peeler, Duck Hunt and Piggy Roasting threads that were not completely hijacked and turned into chat threads.

Oh well- guess that is part of Nole's irresistable charm. :D :D He can't even have regular bashing thread like any of the other players. He is that special and unique!!! :rocker:

Farenhajt
03-12-2008, 02:06 AM
Boy- you two have done a good job of turning this into your personal chat thread. Bashing Rafa fans, cursing in various languages, putting stuff that should go into the Piggy Roasting thread. Well done!!! :hatsoff:

I guess you want to get this thread shut down (even though Rafa, Andy, Roger, etc. have their own bashing threads that have been allowed) by making it totally off topic and turning it into your personal thread and making it completely off topic. Kudos....

I miss being able to have seperate bashing threads on MTF that stayed mostly on topic. :sad: Rembering the days of the Goat Cheese, Potato Peeler, Duck Hunt and Piggy Roasting threads that were not completely hijacked and turned into chat threads.

Oh well- guess that is part of Nole's irresistable charm. :D :D He can't even have regular bashing thread like any of the other players. He is that special and unique!!! :rocker:

Clara, I must thank you for all the kind words :hug: :smooch: but you're greatly overestimating our role. The true and entire glory must go to Linda for making all of this possible :worship:

The Pro
03-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Stop being so funny Faren... :rolleyes:

I know. I've never encountered such a total loooooooooser. :eek:

Bascule
03-12-2008, 11:34 AM
I know. I've never encountered such a total loooooooooser. :eek:

His vcash is twice as bigger than yours...;)
...and your posts are not effective :rolleyes: ...

bokehlicious
03-12-2008, 11:50 AM

:worship: hence he has to be a great guy :cool:

Apemant
03-12-2008, 11:52 AM
...and your posts are not effective :rolleyes: ...

OMG I just clicked on that vcash thing for the first time, and how on Earth did this PatatRiek amass 665,970.10 credits??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stensland
03-12-2008, 11:56 AM
i don't even understand the system. what's vcash anyways?

Apemant
03-12-2008, 11:59 AM
Or this Tear dude. 3 posts total, 99,765.30 credits. Sick. :worship:

scarecrows
03-12-2008, 12:13 PM
OMG I just clicked on that vcash thing for the first time, and how on Earth did this PatatRiek amass 665,970.10 credits??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

he's a good picker :shrug:

there was also Satanic Pasteur but he lost a hew hundred thousand vCash on Federer at AO :o

Bascule
03-12-2008, 03:22 PM

i don't even understand the system. what's vcash anyways?

he's a good picker

there was also Satanic Pasteur but he lost a hew hundred thousand vCash on Federer at AO

Spammers...:confused:

Linda will be pissed off.:devil:

Farenhajt
03-13-2008, 03:21 AM
Hey, bascule, that little group of haters tried to avert our attention from this thread ;)

How was your day? Made your mind up about the upcoming elections?

Albop
03-13-2008, 03:38 AM
make a chat thread for god's sake :haha:

Bascule
03-13-2008, 08:35 AM
Hey, bascule, that little group of haters tried to avert our attention from this thread ;)

How was your day? Made your mind up about the upcoming elections?

Ha! You mean...the *ussy thread?:devil: And because of this spammers, the thread was really dead for the moment.;)

I have enough time to go into this situation again, now, under the different conditions and to reconsider my position.;)

bokehlicious
03-13-2008, 11:19 AM
Glad to see the Serbs in good form :cool:

Bascule
03-13-2008, 11:20 AM

Oh, dear, you're following me.:hearts:
Really obsessed.;)

bokehlicious
03-13-2008, 11:22 AM
I wish I could bang you bascule :inlove: :inlove:

Bascule
03-13-2008, 11:25 AM

Djokovic at 20 - 1 slam
Federer at 20 - no slam
Federer at 21 - no slam

:smooch:

Bascule
03-13-2008, 11:26 AM
I wish I could bang you bascule :inlove: :inlove:

Yeah, baby, I'm sure you wish! :kiss:

bokehlicious
03-13-2008, 11:27 AM
Djokovic at 20 - 1 slam
Federer at 20 - no slam
Federer at 21 - no slam
Federer at 22 - no slam

Chang at 17 - 1 slam
Jerkobitch at 17 - 0 slam

:shrug:

Bascule
03-13-2008, 11:30 AM
Chang at 17 - 1 slam
Jerkobitch at 17 - 0 slam

:shrug:

Aren't we talking about Fed and Nole, honey?:retard:
Then change your sig.;)

bokehlicious
03-13-2008, 11:32 AM
Aren't we talking about Fed and Nole, honey?:retard:
Then change your sig.;)

You're talking rubbish, then I answer with other rubbish :kiss:

:secret: the only thing History will remember is the total amount of slams. Period :awww:

scarecrows
03-13-2008, 11:50 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=NNC0kIzM1Fo

Bascule
03-13-2008, 11:54 AM

Right!:devil:

Voo de Mar
03-13-2008, 11:55 AM

I see this guy for the first time. I thought he was an older guy with short hair and buisness suit :lol:

KitinovRules
03-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Faker at 33- 1 slam

Art&Soul
03-13-2008, 02:06 PM
Faker = Duck = one slam wonder

elessar
03-13-2008, 05:30 PM
Djokovic at 20 - 1 slam
Federer at 20 - no slam
Federer at 21 - no slam
Federer at 22 - no slam

:scratch: When do you think Roger won his first slam then ?

zcess81
03-13-2008, 05:41 PM
:scratch: When do you think Roger won his first slam then ?

1981 he was born, right...so he was 22.

elessar
03-13-2008, 05:48 PM
1981 he was born, right...so he was 22.
He was born in august

zcess81
03-13-2008, 05:59 PM
He was born in august

Ok, so he was 1 month short of being 22.

elessar
03-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Ok, so he was 1 month short of being 22.
what's your point ?

Zaba
03-13-2008, 06:11 PM
He was born in august

:haha:

Bascule
03-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Sorry, Fedtards, my mistake.

Fed at 22 - 1 slam ;)

Albop
03-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Djokovic at 20 - 1 slam
Federer at 20 - no slam
Federer at 21 - no slam
Federer at 22 - no slam

djokovic at 27- 1 slam

Albop
03-13-2008, 10:38 PM
Faker at 33- 1 slam

i didin't saw your post before :p ;)

l_mac
03-13-2008, 10:39 PM
Sorry, Fedtards, my mistake.

Fed at 22 - 1 slam ;)

Fed at 21 - 1 Slam ;)

Albop
03-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Fed at 21 - 1 Slam ;)

don't ask she too much math ;)

elessar
03-13-2008, 10:41 PM
Fed at 21 - 1 Slam ;)
Yes, I'm sorry Bascule, Zcess, my post wasn't clear enough, next time I'll really spell it out for you, I promise :yeah:

TMJordan
03-13-2008, 10:43 PM
I want to smooch Bascule too

KitinovRules
03-13-2008, 10:53 PM
i didin't saw your post before :p ;)

And ?

The point of your post is......

There is no point .

:):):):)

Albop
03-13-2008, 10:55 PM
And ?

There is no point .

:):):):)

:o

just look the upper post :rolleyes:

KitinovRules
The Faker will play Seppi .
Somehow I think that this thread will come to 100 pages in couple of days .

KitinovRules
:o

just look the superior post :rolleyes:

I smell cabron post here :)

No,no,no......

I smell Chilean Cabron here

Albop
03-13-2008, 10:57 PM
I smell cabron post here :)

No,no,no......

I smell Chilean Cabron here

i wanted to say upper :p

KitinovRules
03-13-2008, 10:59 PM
i wanted to say upper :p

Up yours,

That matters the most

Albop
03-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Up yours,

That matters the most

c'mon you know what i wanted to say :rolleyes:

KitinovRules
03-13-2008, 11:01 PM
c'mon you know what i wanted to say :rolleyes:

I will surely ask your sister about that.

she explains some things quite good though :)

Albop
03-13-2008, 11:01 PM
I will surely ask your sister about that.

she explains some things quite good though :)

And ?

There is no point .

:) :) :) :) :)

KitinovRules
03-13-2008, 11:03 PM
And ?

There is no point .

:) :) :) :) :)

I am glad we have found the mutual interest in this matter.

I got explanation of your sister, and you got ......

you got.......

middle finger

Albop
03-13-2008, 11:04 PM
I am glad we have found the mutual interest in this matter.

I got explanation of your sister, and you got ......

you got.......

middle finger

very mature person :yeah:

KitinovRules
03-13-2008, 11:08 PM
very mature person :yeah:

:retard:

Bascule
03-13-2008, 11:39 PM
Yes, I'm sorry Bascule, Zcess, my post wasn't clear enough, next time I'll really spell it out for you, I promise :yeah:

About 10 days before his 22. birthday???
Give me a break!

elessar
03-13-2008, 11:46 PM
About 10 days before his 22. birthday???
Give me a break!
You counted Djoko's win at the AO as a slam he won at 20, so clearly you weren't talking about the slams they had when they turned 20 or 21 but the one they had just before turning a year older.
Therefore
Djokovic at 20 = 1 slam
and Roger at 21 = 1 slam

And not Roger at 21 = 0
and at 22 = 0

That's not a 10 days difference, that's a "one year and ten days" difference

Alex999
03-13-2008, 11:53 PM
This thread should be called "General Chat Thread".

Clay Death
03-14-2008, 12:00 AM
This thread should be called "General Chat Thread".

or just a "useless thread".

Albop
03-14-2008, 12:01 AM
it's not useless :rolleyes:

but your threads...... :o

Farenhajt
03-14-2008, 12:03 AM
It's not useless. It's a thread where we help Nolehaters resolve their deepest conflicts in order to see that violence is never an answer :)

Albop
03-14-2008, 12:06 AM
It's not useless. It's a thread where we help Nolehaters resolve their deepest conflicts in order to see that violence is never an answer :)

seppi will rip faker a fat one ;)

Clay Death
03-14-2008, 12:11 AM

good one.

Clay Death
03-14-2008, 12:11 AM

dream on suckaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

platinum
03-14-2008, 12:44 AM

That would be funny.

vincayou
03-14-2008, 11:44 AM
Noletards should take a timeout out of this thread.

bokehlicious
03-14-2008, 11:50 AM

... says the meanest fedhater... :rolleyes: :zzz:

Farenhajt
03-14-2008, 05:21 PM

By no mean the meanest (that would have to be mediter) - just the most inspired and witty :bowsandexits:

Amongst you guys, on the other hand, only Linda shows signs of a working brain, and the rest of you are sorely challenged in that area :sad:

Bascule
03-14-2008, 05:25 PM
By no mean the meanest (that would have to be mediter) - just the most inspired and witty :bowsandexits:

Fed inspired you??? :help:

Don't speak! :tape:

elessar
03-14-2008, 05:29 PM

:lol:

Farenhajt
03-14-2008, 05:30 PM

C'mon, basc, isn't he SOOO inspirational? :) whatever he does gives incredible space for comedy stunts :)

zcess81
03-14-2008, 05:30 PM
When will this thread die? I think it's time.

Clay Death
03-14-2008, 05:31 PM

meanest Fed hater = objective Fed observer = normal person

bokehlicious
03-14-2008, 05:32 PM

Djerkotards love to keep it going :)

Bascule
03-14-2008, 05:33 PM
C'mon, basc, isn't he SOOO inspirational? :) whatever he does gives incredible space for comedy stunts :)

Damn drama queen! You mean satire, right? :devil:

zcess81
03-14-2008, 05:35 PM
Djerkotards love to keep it going :)

I think the blame is 50-50...haters and lovers keep it alive. But it's been a while...maybe it's time to move on.

Farenhajt
03-14-2008, 05:35 PM

Why?

Actually, I can now reveal the dirty deal with my favourite McMaleficent: she gets the vcash from this thread going on and on (which she likey, being Scottish, you know :)), and in turn she promised to go loose on bashing Nole :) (You noticed she's not around here as much as expected?)

bokehlicious
03-14-2008, 05:37 PM
I think the blame is 50-50...haters and lovers keep it alive. But it's been a while...maybe it's time to move on.

That's a "hate thread", so normal to see haters in here... What is pathetic is to see you, bascule and farentard keeping posting here :shrug: :o

Farenhajt
03-14-2008, 05:38 PM
Damn drama queen! You mean satire, right? :devil:

Of course :)

zcess81
03-14-2008, 05:39 PM
That's a "hate thread", so normal to see haters in here... What is pathetic is to see you, bascule and farentard keeping posting here :shrug: :o

How is me being on Novak "hate" thread any different to you posting on EVERY single thread that has ANYTHING to do with Novak?

Farenhajt
03-14-2008, 05:41 PM
How is me being on Novak "hate" thread any different to you posting on EVERY single thread that has ANYTHING to do with Novak?

We resolved that earlier: he's both Novak lover AND in the closet, and he kinda hits on bascule just to lamely cover the latter fact. :)

bokehlicious
03-14-2008, 05:41 PM
I only post on his "hate" threads, zcess :shrug: :angel:

l_mac
03-14-2008, 05:42 PM
Why?

Actually, I can now reveal the dirty deal with my favourite McMaleficent: she gets the vcash from this thread going on and on (which she likey, being Scottish, you know :)), and in turn she promised to go loose on bashing Nole :) (You noticed she's not around here as much as expected?)

:ras:

I'll only use this thread after a loss. I have no interest in using it for debate purposes :wavey:

Bascule
03-14-2008, 05:42 PM

Zcess, Linda is sure that you and me are planning this actions on private messages. :devil:

bokehlicious
03-14-2008, 05:43 PM
We resolved that earlier: he's both Novak lover AND in the closet, and he kinda hits on bascule just to lamely cover the latter fact. :)

Yup, Novak turned me gay actually, he's so perfect :inlove:

Farenhajt
03-14-2008, 05:44 PM
:ras:

I'll only use this thread after a loss. I have no interest in using it for debate purposes :wavey:

Now now, pouting serves no purpose :)

Bascule
03-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Now now, pouting serves no purpose :)

And with you Faren, also, but we don't need PM, right? We're neighbors anyway.:p

Farenhajt
03-14-2008, 05:47 PM
Anyway, gotta run for now, see you all later :wavey:

TMJordan
03-14-2008, 05:48 PM
I wish I recieved private messages from Bascule :inlove:

zcess81
03-14-2008, 05:52 PM
I only post on his "hate" threads, zcess :shrug: :angel:

Right, I see. So "Novak appears on Jay Leno Show" is his hate thread?

bokehlicious
03-14-2008, 05:53 PM
Right, I see. So, "Novak Djokovic will appear on Jay Leno" is a hate thread?:retard::retard:

It turned into one at some point :angel: :D

zcess81
03-14-2008, 05:55 PM
Zcess, Linda is sure that you and me are planning this actions on private messages. :devil:

Not true...but maybe we should:)

zcess81
03-14-2008, 05:57 PM
Yup, Novak turned me gay actually, he's so perfect :inlove:

He didn't "turn you gay"...he simply pointed out the obvious.

Alex999
03-14-2008, 05:57 PM
l_mac
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Credits: 30,688.17

Looking @ Linda's cash :drool:

zcess81
03-14-2008, 05:59 PM
It turned into one at some point :angel: :D

by haters. Haters invade other Novak threads and according to you that's ok...but I post here and that's not ok?

Bascule
03-14-2008, 05:59 PM
I wish I recieved private messages from Bascule :inlove:

I wish it's true, but won't be too sad if not. ;)

zcess:
Not true...but maybe we should

So, it will be! That will make our Scottizza much happier after Tsonga banish Rafa and Muzza boy shows his mentally skills. ;)

zcess81
03-14-2008, 06:02 PM

So, it will be! That will make our Scottizza much happier after Tsonga banish Rafa and Muzza boy shows his mentally skills. ;)

Every time he loses I feel like celebrating. Can't stand that sissy.

bokehlicious
03-14-2008, 06:05 PM
by haters. Haters invade other Novak threads and according to you that's ok...but I post here and that's not ok?

Hey mate, I never bitched about you posting here :shrug: I just find it pathetic but am not bothered in the least :)

TMJordan
03-14-2008, 06:06 PM

Yay Bascule! :D

zcess81
03-14-2008, 06:10 PM
Hey mate, I never bitched about you posting here :shrug: I just find it pathetic but am not bothered in the least :)

But you don't find it pathetic when you post hateful messages on other Novak threads? I see, it's all clear to me now:) Seems like double standards to me.

bokehlicious
03-14-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm just responding to Fedhaters tactics :shrug:

:secret: not that it's any smarter, I never pretended to be a smart guy :o ;)

Farenhajt
03-15-2008, 09:19 PM
I missed Dijana so much in Nole's box today :sad: Vajda alone doesn't cut it.

Bascule
03-15-2008, 09:41 PM
I missed Dijana so much in Nole's box today :sad: Vajda alone doesn't cut it.

Me, too. And her comments. And dad's yelling. :sad:
But, I heard they're preparing something exclusively for the upper round matches. ;)

Clay Death
03-15-2008, 09:46 PM
But, I heard they're preparing something exclusively for the upper round matches. ;)

they will be here for the finals ready to torment their victims. i dont have a problem with his family. i think they are excited about their kid and they are just what tennis needed.

he needs their support. call it a team effort. you do not get to take down and push aside the greatest on the planet with every known shot under the son without a team effort.

Farenhajt
03-15-2008, 09:56 PM

Do you think they will now change the seating order to read LENO? :)

Clay Death
03-15-2008, 10:00 PM

good one.

Bascule
03-15-2008, 10:05 PM

Yap! It will be doubled, anyway! That sissy comment didn't hurt him at all, as it came from an typical american sissy. Leno wished him the best in IW, so he deserves those places exchanges from time to time. ;)

So, mom and dad would be left from their kids during the sets, then move to the right between sets.:) Or you think it should be different?

Farenhajt
03-15-2008, 10:24 PM
I think they're good-valued traditional family, so it goes Dad, then Mom, then Older Brother, then Younger Brother - but they could swap shirts during the chageovers :)

Herdwick
03-15-2008, 10:27 PM
I think they're good-valued traditional family, so it goes Dad, then Mom, then Older Brother, then Younger Brother - but they could swap shirts during the chageovers :)

Bascule
03-15-2008, 10:33 PM

Right!:D I've almost forgot our good-valued serbian family tradition. :devil:

Farenhajt
03-15-2008, 10:51 PM
Right!:D I've almost forgot our good-valued serbian family tradition. :devil:

So it wouldn't be appropriate for Dijana to flash her boobs changing shirts ;)

Bascule
03-15-2008, 11:07 PM
So it wouldn't be appropriate for Dijana to flash her boobs changing shirts ;)

I see no problem about that. It would be so classy! :worship:
Far away from the tribalism which snobbish tennis fans ignore.

Clay Death
03-15-2008, 11:09 PM
I see no problem about that. It would be so classy! :worship:

who is the girl in the avatar. looks hot.

Farenhajt
03-15-2008, 11:15 PM

Sean Young in "Bladerunner".

Bascule
03-15-2008, 11:16 PM

It's me!!!:confused:
It's Rachael from "Blade Runner".

Clay Death
03-15-2008, 11:18 PM
It's me!!!:confused:
It's Rachael from "Blade Runner".

i saw that movie. now i remember.

you sound pretty damn hot as well. i like your style. keep up the good work.

Bascule
03-15-2008, 11:21 PM
i saw that movie. now i remember.

you sound pretty damn hot as well. i like your style. keep up the good work.

There will be more "hot" avatars. ;)

Farenhajt
03-15-2008, 11:22 PM
Have you seen "Minority Report"? Also by a Philip K. Dick's story... If you have, which one you like better?

Clay Death
03-15-2008, 11:24 PM
There will be more "hot" avatars. ;)

cool.

Bascule
03-15-2008, 11:29 PM
If this is question for me, it's obviously.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."

Farenhajt
03-15-2008, 11:38 PM
If that's a reply to my question, it was general one. (Striving to make this into a real chitchat thread, but so far unsuccessfully :sad:)

Bascule
03-15-2008, 11:46 PM
Nobody wants to play with you? You mean a chick-chat thread?

The Pro
03-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Sean Young is an absolute mentalist nowadays.

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopleNews/idUSN2962051120080130

Fitting as your avatar. :p

Farenhajt
03-15-2008, 11:57 PM
Chick-chat? You mean posts like:

He's so cute :drool::kiss::inlove::kiss::drool::hearts:

or

That pic is so cute :drool::kiss::inlove::kiss::drool::hearts:

or

Such a cute avatar :drool::kiss::inlove::kiss::drool::hearts:

etc.?

Do I look like being into such rubbish? :)

Bascule
03-16-2008, 12:01 AM
Chick-chat? You mean posts like:

He's so cute :drool::kiss::inlove::kiss::drool::hearts:

or

That pic is so cute :drool::kiss::inlove::kiss::drool::hearts:

or

Such a cute avatar :drool::kiss::inlove::kiss::drool::hearts:

etc.?

Do I look like being into such rubbish? :)

Silly me! I thought you have been contributing in a similar chat for a month!

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 12:06 AM
If I was doing anything, I was making it NON-chick and pro-Nole - go see for yourself before you scorn me :) - but those chicks over there are tough tough customers... would rather die before finding some brain :)

Bascule
03-16-2008, 12:14 AM
It was Rafa thread, that means:
1. it's strictly chick or pussy thread
2. you can not make pro-anyone-else thread

On Faren: Love the hair style, pondering the person. :rolleyes:

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 12:26 AM
It was Rafa thread, that means:
1. it's strictly chick or pussy thread
2. you can not make pro-anyone-else thread

On Faren: Love the hair style, pondering the person. :rolleyes:

Now you tell me? And why do you think I left? Is this turning into some kind of intra-Noletard trashing? :eek: Give me a break, pls. (Manon was quite enough.)

cobalt60
03-16-2008, 12:30 AM
If this thread gets to 1000 posts does it reach chat status?

Bascule
03-16-2008, 12:32 AM
Now you tell me? And why do you think I left? Is this turning into some kind of intra-Noletard trashing? :eek: Give me a break, pls. (Manon was quite enough.)

I thought this will make you laugh! :eek:
Turn on that "humor machine" at once. I would never do that, you're my favorite misfit on MTF. ;)

Clay Death
03-16-2008, 12:37 AM
Turn on that "humor machine" at once. I would never do that, you're my favorite misfit on MTF. ;)

so they are all a collection of misfits. i knew something was funny here at MTF when i joined.

that makes it all too clear. they are all just maladjusted people. i will have to quickly reinvent myself as a misfit in order to get along.

bascule thanks for keeping me informed. you are the best.

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 12:38 AM

Oh, sorry... As you know, I'm so conditioned on chicks bashing me for earnest that I don't even consider trying to recognize when they're joking :lol:

Luvya :hug:

Bascule
03-16-2008, 12:45 AM
so they are all a collection of misfits. i knew something was funny here at MTF when i joined.

that makes it all too clear. they are all just maladjusted people. i will have to quickly reinvent myself as a misfit in order to get along.

bascule thanks for keeping me informed. you are the best.

No, CD, they are not collection of misfits. They are just ordinary people. But, I like misfits.;)

Clay Death
03-16-2008, 12:48 AM
No, CD, they are not collection of misfits. They are just ordinary people. But, I like misfits.;)

so they are just "ordinary" people. hell that is even worse. i thought they had something going on in their lives.

ordinary is nothing. extraordinary is where its at.

i am just playing bascule.

Bascule
03-16-2008, 12:50 AM
Oh, sorry... As you know, I'm so conditioned on chicks bashing me for earnest that I don't even consider trying to recognize when they're joking :lol:

Luvya :hug:

Oh, Faren, my dear, relax! You have to learn how to accept the positive critics.:hug:

Bascule
03-16-2008, 12:54 AM
so they are just "ordinary" people. hell that is even worse. i thought they had something going on in their lives.

ordinary is nothing. extraordinary is where its at.

i am just playing bascule.

Don't worry, CD, you're absolutely extraordinary! Look at all those answers to your posts at GM. ;)

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 12:54 AM
Oh, Faren, my dear, relax! You have to learn how to accept the positive critics.:hug:

Don't use that "positive" word... next thing you know, they'll trash you about ridiculing viral diseases and mononucleosis and what not :lol:

Bascule
03-16-2008, 01:04 AM
Don't use that "positive" word... next thing you know, they'll trash you about ridiculing viral diseases and mononucleosis and what not :lol:

Viral?!:confused:
You mean virile diseases?:D
Or virus diseases? :confused:

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 01:16 AM
Nope, viral is just Latin form of adjective = "virusni/a/o/e"

You mean virile diseases?:D

Mmm, let's turn this into Prostate Adenoma Support Group Chat :lol:

Bibberz
03-16-2008, 01:20 AM
I actually do think this thread title is funny, but it loses its significance when it remains open when Nole isn't playing a tournament or when Nole is winning in a tournament. Might a suggest a more Xristos-esque title like "Nole"?

Bascule
03-16-2008, 01:35 AM
Nope, viral is just Latin form of adjective = "virusni/a/o/e"

Mmm, let's turn this into Prostate Adenoma Support Group Chat :lol:

Mmmm...then, how's your prostate these days? ;)

And what's the point of this Xristos-esque title dandy guy proposed?

Clay Death
03-16-2008, 01:57 AM
Mmmm...then, how's your prostate these days? ;)

And what's the point of this Xristos-esque title dandy guy proposed?

bascule i need some help. can you tell me why they locked the moya/ginepri thread? i am relatively new here.

thanks in advance.

Albop
03-16-2008, 01:59 AM
i told you :lol:

Clay Death
03-16-2008, 02:02 AM
i told you :lol:

but all you want to do is call me names. you know i am new here. why not explain what the deal is.

thanks in advance.

Albop
03-16-2008, 02:03 AM
no scores in GM ;)

LinkMage
03-16-2008, 02:04 AM
bascule i need some help. can you tell me why they locked the moya/ginepri thread? i am relatively new here.

thanks in advance.

Read the sticky before posting.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=90059

Bascule
03-16-2008, 02:05 AM

thanks in advance.

Because it's useless anymore, cuz match is almost over? :D :devil:

Albop
03-16-2008, 02:06 AM
Because it's useless anymore, cuz match is almost over? :D

no scores in gm

Bascule
03-16-2008, 02:10 AM

no scores in gm

because albop post few times? :D :devil:
And spread some disease among the posters? :D

Albop
03-16-2008, 02:36 AM

cobalt60
03-16-2008, 03:38 AM
A little less then 300 to go :banana:

Bascule
03-16-2008, 03:40 AM
A little less then 300 to go :banana:

;)It would happen probably tomorrow already.;)

Clay Death
03-16-2008, 03:45 AM

i am looking for a newer, better avatar from you albop.

lets make it happen.

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 03:56 AM
Kohlschreiber appears to be quite convincing against Malisse. I just hope wind will go off a bit during his expected match with Nole :sad:

Clay Death
03-16-2008, 04:06 AM
Kohlschreiber appears to be quite convincing against Malisse. I just hope wind will go off a bit during his expected match with Nole :sad:

xavier is still in it. lets see what happens and who really will be Djoker`s next victim.

Alex999
03-16-2008, 04:14 AM
Guys, I just want to remind you that discussion about matches during a match is not allowed on GM. CD that is why your previous thread was closed. I know you didn't know.

Clay Death
03-16-2008, 04:19 AM
Guys, I just want to remind you that discussion about matches during a match is not allowed on GM. CD that is why your previous thread was closed. I know you didn't know.

that is a ridiculous policy. i will leaving the forum soon. i have already had enough of people attacking me and accusing me of being RFK.

i am just an honest bloke who loves tennis.

Alex999
03-16-2008, 04:23 AM
that is a ridiculous policy. i will leaving the forum soon. i have already had enough of people attacking me and accusing me of being RFK.

CD this a huge board. It's different than tennis4you. You may want to read this to understand better how things work here.

Bascule
03-16-2008, 04:24 AM
CD this a huge board. It's different than tennis4you. You may want to read this to understand better how things work here.

Oh, Alex, does this mean that you'd become a moderator as you wished? :D

Alex999
03-16-2008, 04:31 AM
No Bascule, I was sarcastic about being a moderator. I didn't think it would be fair to get this thread closed because some guys didn't know the rules. This thread should exist, like it or not. :wavey:

Clay Death
03-16-2008, 04:35 AM

alex is an old friend of mine Bascule. he is always very helpful to people.

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 04:39 AM
I wasn't really intending to discuss the match at all. (Only interested in the outcome after all.) Just wanted to express my hope that wind won't work (too much) against Novak in his next match.

Bascule
03-16-2008, 04:48 AM
I wasn't really intending to discuss the match at all. (Only interested in the outcome after all.) Just wanted to express my hope that wind won't work (too much) against Novak in his next match.

blahblahblah....715 posts...next!

The Pro
03-16-2008, 11:43 AM

Please don't tell them how to get this thread closed, it's like when Morgan Freeman tells Dustin Hoffman how to stop the helicopters at the end of Outbreak. :sad:

It's what they (not so secretly) want...

Herdwick
03-16-2008, 11:57 AM
Farenhajt - love your signature.

Bascule
03-16-2008, 12:33 PM
Farenhajt - love your signature.

Me too. :D

By the way, Faren, now we know what has to be done. ;)

P.S.: I just LOVE Cabaret. ;)

Herdwick
03-16-2008, 12:41 PM
I just LOVE Cabaret. ;)

Me too - both the film and saw the Alan Cumming version a few years back - knockout!

Albop
03-16-2008, 02:35 PM
i am looking for a newer, better avatar from you albop.

lets make it happen.

i like my avatar

do you have any to show me ? ;)

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Me too. :D

By the way, Faren, now we know what has to be done. ;)

P.S.: I just LOVE Cabaret. ;)

There's another Novak's song there - Tomorrow belongs to me :)

PS. I thought you might. I love it too :)

Bascule
03-16-2008, 03:56 PM
There's another Novak's song there - Tomorrow belongs to me :)

PS. I thought you might. I love it too :)

Ha! Just take care Nole got not to be accused for being nazi (it wouldn't surprise me). :rolleyes:

Bascule
03-16-2008, 04:01 PM
Me too - both the film and saw the Alan Cumming version a few years back - knockout!

I haven't seen this version, but I like him. Especially for being from Scotland. ;)

tennizen
03-16-2008, 04:39 PM

Does your love of tennis also include making fat jokes on Mirka and predicting the demise of a 12 GS winner. If so:yeah:. Never have met a more honest bloke or a greater lover of tennis:worship:

l_mac
03-16-2008, 09:10 PM
:D

Ever helpful this l_mac

For Fairweather and bascule :hug: ;)
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=6729792#post6729792

l_mac
03-16-2008, 09:36 PM
I actually do think this thread title is funny, but it loses its significance when it remains open when Nole isn't playing a tournament or when Nole is winning in a tournament. Might a suggest a more Xristos-esque title like "Nole"?

Hi :wavey:

These sorts of threads are usually dead until the subject of the thread loses another match. For reasons best known to themselves, Fairweather and bascule are using it as a chat thread (they are both tremendous fans of mine, so I think maybe they want to help me out vcash wise :))

Now I have kindly made them a chat thread in Non Tennis and I am sure the GM mods will have a close look at this thread to ensure that everyone is making a genuine attempt to keep on topic ie laughing when Nole loses.

:)

Corey Feldman
03-16-2008, 10:45 PM
Cant believe the talk about Mirka from these Serbs and some others

they must be oil paintings themselves of course :lol:

There's another Novak's song there - Tomorrow belongs to me :)Do they have The Great Pretender? surely that is his song.

acionescu
03-16-2008, 11:04 PM
Do they have The Great Pretender? surely that is his song.

You're so vain would suit him, too! :o

l_mac
03-16-2008, 11:07 PM
Cant believe the talk about Mirka from these Serbs and some others

they must be oil paintings themselves of course :lol:

Do they have The Great Pretender? surely that is his song.

You're so vain would suit him, too! :o

:rolls: Love it.

A thread song :hearts:

The Pro
03-16-2008, 11:25 PM
Here's another Nole song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXTN3h-b9nU

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:31 PM
(they are both tremendous fans of mine...

Past perfect tense, please, at least for my part :wavey:

Bascule, perhaps it's really time to start discussing matches in progress in this thread, just to slam it closed in Linda's face :)

Bascule
03-16-2008, 11:33 PM

Bascule, perhaps it's really time to start discussing matches in progress in this thread, just to slam it closed in Linda's face :)

Finally! I waited for you, let's start!

Bascule
03-16-2008, 11:34 PM
Let's see what we have here, oh YES:
Super Mario vs. Gonzales
mario leads 7:5 ! 1:0 in sets

l_mac
03-16-2008, 11:37 PM

:sad:

Bascule
03-16-2008, 11:41 PM
:sad:

And me the same.
Of course this won't bother you, cause you're a sad girl full of complexes.

The Pro
03-16-2008, 11:46 PM

Just try. Another 2 will spring up in it's place. LIKE THE HYDRA

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:50 PM
But Gonzo strikes back: 3-0 in the second!

Bascule
03-16-2008, 11:52 PM
The wind is still annoying, let's see how Mario serves!
15:0, good

Corey Feldman
03-16-2008, 11:54 PM
Childish idiots :rolleyes:

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:55 PM
Big error from Mario - deuce.

Farenhajt
03-16-2008, 11:59 PM
And after struggle, Mario holds - 3:1

Bascule
03-17-2008, 12:00 AM
Finally, now Gonzales is on service 0:30

Corey Feldman
03-17-2008, 12:01 AM
But Super Mario :worship:

i remember when he stunned Nole at Wimbledon one year and let out the most amazing primitive scream at Mountain Hag and Stay Puft Father in the crowd

Croatia 1 Yugoslavia 0

that is the way to treat those F'ers Mario :yeah:

LinkMage
03-17-2008, 12:03 AM
Wow! The Serbs in this thread are pathetic. They should get banned.

Farenhajt
03-17-2008, 12:03 AM
Gonzo saving 3 break points... so far.

Aloimeh
03-17-2008, 12:04 AM
But Super Mario :worship:

i remember when he stunned Nole at Wimbledon one year and let out the most amazing primitive scream at Mountain Hag and Stay Puft Father in the crowd

Croatia 1 Yugoslavia 0

that is the way to treat those F'ers Mario :yeah:

Could you post a clip? Somehow I have a hard time believing that he screamed at Mountain Hag and Srdjan... I thought they were "friends." I guess that "friendship" went the way of Squeakygate and Hantuchokeova.

Smasher
03-17-2008, 12:05 AM
And after struggle, Mario holds - 3:1

Finally, now Gonzales is on service 0:30

Poor you two :awww: I practically give a sh*t about this, but someone will create another similar thread right away, if/when this gets deleted so why do you even keep trying? :scratch:

vucina
03-17-2008, 12:06 AM
What's the result?

tennizen
03-17-2008, 12:07 AM
Poor you two :awww: I practically give a sh*t about this, but someone will create another similar thread right away, if/when this gets deleted so why do you even keep trying? :scratch:

They think they are very bright and have hit upon a really clever idea. I would say let them be deluded:)

Corey Feldman
03-17-2008, 12:08 AM
Wow! The Serbs in this thread are pathetic. They should get banned.Bascule - yes, pointless person.

not Faren however, he is entertainment at its best :yeah: