The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Albop
03-08-2008, 09:30 PM
wtf are both doing here ???

Leo
03-08-2008, 09:33 PM
Nole is the 2008 Australian Open Champion. :worship: Beautiful.

Bascule
03-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Hmmmm...um..."Ex-King of the Monocle..." cocktail?

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 09:34 PM
Nole is the 2008 Australian Open Champion. :worship: Beautiful.

Not only that - can anyone surpass the beautiful style and execution of that Semifinals match? :worship:

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Hmmmm...um..."Ex-King of the Monocle..." cocktail?

Very tasty. But served only on Federer Monorail trains.

Albop
03-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Not only that - can anyone surpass the beautiful style and execution of that Semifinals match? :worship:

roddick?,santoro,simon,davydenko? :scratch:

take your choice :)

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 09:38 PM
EDIT IN THE PIE RECIPE: It's 1.5 cups of flour, not 2.5 - sorry.

scarecrows
03-08-2008, 09:39 PM
funny, it took 2 years to Djokovic to grow around him the amount of dislike that Federer did in 8

Albop
03-08-2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.ederflag.com/images/NonPublishedImages/Coffee%20Mugs%20Foreign/SerbiaCoffeeMug.jpg

Bascule
03-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Very tasty. But served only on Federer Monorail trains.

And on Ego-Mobils, too! But they will serve those for free on Monday night!;) Don't miss the party!

Albop
03-08-2008, 09:42 PM
funny, it took 2 years to Djokovic to grow around him the amount of dislike that Federer did in 8

the answer to that is his fans ;)

Bascule
03-08-2008, 09:45 PM
http://www.ederflag.com/images/NonPublishedImages/Coffee%20Mugs%20Foreign/SerbiaCoffeeMug.jpg

Wow! Thanks. How thoughtful of you.

Aloimeh
03-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Linda will have a fit when she see's where this thread has gone. :lol:

Bascule
03-08-2008, 09:47 PM

Maybe it's because Federer needed much longer to become a serious player?:devil:

Bascule
03-08-2008, 09:48 PM
Linda will throw a fit when she see's where this thread has gone. :lol:

:hatoff:You're welcome! Where is Linda? What kept her so long?:eek:

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 09:50 PM
And on Ego-Mobils, too! But they will serve those for free on Monday night!;) Don't miss the party!

Monomaniac Contortions - tonight in your city!

The acts:

1. Vanishing break points
2. "I have to run just to stay in place"
3. Nervous breakdown in vivo

Bascule
03-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Must be some TV show in Scotland about making quilts and patchworks?

Albop
03-08-2008, 09:51 PM
:retard:

why dont you go to the fed's roasting thread idiots :wavey:

Bascule
03-08-2008, 09:52 PM

The acts:

:devil::haha::silly:

Bascule
03-08-2008, 09:54 PM
:retard:

why dont you go to the fed's roasting thread idiots :wavey:

Because we love Nole. There's his name in this thread, right? :cuckoo:

Aloimeh
03-08-2008, 09:56 PM

The acts:

Epilogue: Pin the tail on the virus.

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 10:02 PM
:hatoff:You're welcome! Where is Linda? What kept her so long?:eek:

I think she said she'd be otherwise engaged this weekend, so back on Monday, I guess.

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 10:05 PM
Anyways, bascule, have you seen the recipe edit?

Bascule
03-08-2008, 10:09 PM
You mean this one?

EDIT IN THE PIE RECIPE: It's 1.5 cups of flour, not 2.5 - sorry.

or this one?

And of course, The Pig, before you Roast it Behind the Baseline, must be marinated in Seppi Sauce for at least a week.

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 10:14 PM
Epilogue: Pin the tail on the virus.

:haha:

@bascule: Both

Albop
03-08-2008, 10:15 PM
http://www.neddi.org/xmas/mug.jpg

a present for farenhajt, the little donkey :hug:

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 10:15 PM
Come to think of it, I really wonder how Linda looks like. Maybe she and Nole would be such a nice couple.

Bascule
03-08-2008, 10:21 PM
Come to think of it, I really wonder how Linda looks like. Maybe she and Nole would be such a nice couple.

Actually, I believe she's much bigger than Nole...(and :secret: she doesn't shave anything):confused:

platinum
03-08-2008, 10:22 PM

:D

Bascule
03-08-2008, 10:24 PM
Yuck, skidaj ovo!

Well...I mean her beard and legs...:p

Albop
03-08-2008, 10:27 PM
djokotards meeting:

http://www.geekologie.com/2007/08/16/connect-mugs.jpg

Bascule
03-08-2008, 10:28 PM

a present for farenhajt, the little donkey :hug:

You use this mug for milk or tea? :devil: Mug!

Jadranka
03-08-2008, 10:45 PM
This thread is just.... lol?

Linda? :scratch:

Bascule
03-08-2008, 10:46 PM
Recipe: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/viewer.fcgi?db=nuccore&id=82503188

No, this is nasty. :angel: I edit my "nasty" post.

P.S.: Skidaj sig!:rolleyes:

jcempire
03-08-2008, 10:47 PM
Anyway, He Will Come Out AS The No 1 At The Ends (2008 THIS YEAR)

Promise It Again Today

Metis
03-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Some Djokotards are really pathetic spamming this thread and bashing the thread starter. Why can't you accept this as an equivalent to the 'piggy roasting' and the 'goat cheese' threads? You don't seem to understand that showing how offended you are (while you dish the same abuse in the other threads I just mentioned) makes you even more laughable. :haha:

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Bascule, Mirka is also much bigger than Roger... but they still make a nice couple :angel:

"Linda Djokovic" does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Bascule
03-08-2008, 11:09 PM
Some Djokotards are really pathetic spamming this thread and bashing the thread starter. Why can't you accept this as an equivalent to the 'piggy roasting' and the 'goat cheese' threads? You don't seem to understand that showing how offended you are (while you dish the same abuse in the other threads I just mentioned) makes you even more laughable. :haha:

I'm just having fun! :D

Bascule
03-08-2008, 11:12 PM
Bascule, Mirka is also much bigger than Roger... but they still make a nice couple :angel:

"Linda Djokovic" does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Sure, Mirka's bigger...but she has no chance...Linda, I'm sure she's the biggest secretly Noletarduzza of all the time. ;)

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 11:23 PM
But you know, that Pig Ass is the problem... if only Nole had one of those :sad:

Bascule
03-08-2008, 11:26 PM
But you know, that Pig Ass is the problem... if only had one of those :sad:

Yeah, he looks like chick! (I know, the truth hurts, don't cry. :sad:)
Can some diet regime fix this?:confused:

Alex999
03-08-2008, 11:36 PM
wow, this thing is growing.

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 11:39 PM

Join us and contribute to its growth.

@bascule: Of course. You must eat a lot of Pig Roasted Behind the Baseline, that's an excellent diet.

Bascule
03-08-2008, 11:40 PM

You mean ...um...the subject of our :sad: posts? :devil:

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 11:44 PM
Alex, do you have the recipe of the day?

l_mac
03-08-2008, 11:46 PM
:wavey:

Your obvious bitterness only makes me laugh more! :dance: :dance:

Aloimeh
03-08-2008, 11:48 PM

Your obvious bitterness only makes me laugh more! :dance: :dance:

They're just having fun. I don't think noletards are angry about this thread. I certainly am not; it's to be expected. A lot of the noletards have nothing against Rafa and even like him. I think you know quite well who the :devil: incarnate is for the noletards. ;)

l_mac
03-08-2008, 11:55 PM
They're just having fun. I don't think noletards are angry about this thread. I certainly am not; it's to be expected. A lot of the noletards have nothing against Rafa and even like him. I think you know quite well who the :devil: incarnate is for the noletards. ;)

I don't think they're angry either, I'm pretty sure Fairweather and bascule at least have a sense of humour but Rafa has his own roasting thread :shrug: I never go on there to whine (lies) and I certainly don't spend 50 posts talking about Federer or anyone else on it. I know that you guys are fairly new to MTF and that this is the first time your favourite has had real cause to be "celebrated" in this way but you're making yourselves look like poor sports.

Bump up the piggy roasting thread, or start a thread bashing me in Non Tennis :p but don't clutter up this thread with NoleTrollism.

Farenhajt
03-08-2008, 11:56 PM

Always so nice and humble and ready to accept all Nole's and Nolefans' "sins" to his tender shoulders... :rolleyes:

bascule, aloimeh IS a nice guy, but he's so spoiling all the fun sometimes, right?

Farenhajt
03-09-2008, 12:01 AM
I don't think they're angry either, I'm pretty sure Fairweather and bascule at least have a sense of humour but Rafa has his own roasting thread :shrug: I never go on there to whine (lies) and I certainly don't spend 50 posts talking about Federer or anyone else on it. I know that you guys are fairly new to MTF and that this is the first time your favourite has had real cause to be "celebrated" in this way but you're making yourselves look like poor sports.

Bump up the piggy roasting thread, or start a thread bashing me in Non Tennis :p but don't clutter up this thread with NoleTrollism.

Let's just say that nobody else worries if (s)he'll look like a poor sport around here, so it may be just your personal point, of no consequence to our treating this thread.

Bascule
03-09-2008, 12:08 AM
Always so nice and humble and ready to accept all Nole's and Nolefans' "sins" to his tender shoulders... :rolleyes:

bascule, aloimeh IS a nice guy, but he's so spoiling all the fun sometimes, right?

Yes! He is really a nice guy and I respect him a lot!
Look at his sig, for example..it's just what you said about "ready to accept all Nole's and Nolefans' "sins" to his tender shoulders".
How humble, for real.
But, he has right, although, I mean in last post.:D

Bascule
03-09-2008, 12:10 AM

Dear, are you talking about bitterness? :devil:

Albop
03-09-2008, 12:11 AM
why they are still here ? :o

Bascule
03-09-2008, 12:13 AM
why they are still here ? :o
You mean: Why are they still here?:p

You're not funny, get lost!:p

Albop
03-09-2008, 12:15 AM
You mean: Why are they still here?:p

You're not funny, get lost!:p

yeah, that :p

tennizen
03-09-2008, 12:16 AM
Fairweather and Bascule:haha: Is this how you try to get back:lol: I have been impressed by your sense of humor in the past but I don't think it works very well when Nole loses. Feel free to clutter this up as much as you want:hug:. But I am afraid I had far greater expectations from the two of you

Albop
03-09-2008, 12:17 AM
they will have better days ;)

Farenhajt
03-09-2008, 12:17 AM
Or if you're not funny, you can hang around as long as you have a recipe of the day.

Albop
03-09-2008, 12:21 AM
the recipe shit is not funny, well you have 1 week for try new stuff :yeah:

Farenhajt
03-09-2008, 12:21 AM
Fairweather and Bascule:haha: Is this how you try to get back:lol: I have been impressed by your sense of humor in the past but I don't think it works very well when Nole loses. Feel free to clutter this up as much as you want:hug:. But I am afraid I had far greater expectations from the two of you

Don't worry - we'll clutter up as many Nolehating threads as you decide to start. :hug:

tennizen
03-09-2008, 12:22 AM
they will have better days ;)

I hope so because this is really disappointing. If our best Djokotards fall short in this manner,what can we expect from the rest. I think Grunge is my next hope now:sad:

Bascule
03-09-2008, 12:22 AM

Wow, compliments!:eek:Thanks!!!!:devil:You know, sometimes you have a lack of inspiration regarding your opponent posters...and it's quite boring...look at Linda tonight, for example...it's just...:zzz:

tennizen
03-09-2008, 12:25 AM
Don't worry - we'll clutter up as many Nolehating threads as you decide to start. :hug:

I started the Novak:Motivational Problems thread yesterday. I wish you would bump it up:hug: But as I said I expect a far better performance from you. Being subtle is the fashionable thing these days. Overt insults are reserved for adolescents. Of course, if you are around that age I would understand:hug:

Farenhajt
03-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Well, bascule, you know how Nolehaters are: when they vomit all over Nole, his appearance, his game and his family, that's just "good-natured sport" :haha: and when someone thwarts their plans to enjoy the group vomiting undisturbed, that's "so so low and below expectations" :haha: :haha:

Tennizen, I recommend you better find another object of hatred - you'll find it less strenuous.

Bascule
03-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Well, bascule, you know how Nolehaters are: when they vomit all over Nole, his appearance, his game and his family, that's just "good-natured sport" :haha: and when someone thwarts their plans to enjoy the group vomiting undisturbed, that's "so so low and below expectations" :haha: :haha:

Tennizen, I recommend you better find another object of hatred - you'll find it less strenuous.

:yeah:;)

tennizen
03-09-2008, 12:33 AM

Come on Faren, we aren't talking about all Nole and Rafa haters. As I said above, I believe in far less obvious insults. And I don't hate him, I laugh at him and you all which I find is incredibly stress relieving.

Apemant
03-09-2008, 12:41 AM

:secret: All haters are alike - there's nothing special about those who target Nole for whatever reason.

Arguments over which fanbase is generally more obnoxious and spews more poisonous remarks are as old as MTF itself. They didn't appear with the ascendance of Nole, if you got that impression.

Metis
03-09-2008, 12:42 AM
Let's bring this thread back on topic :devil:

http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/83/nolebanner4wi9.jpg

2008 Nole Nullifying Roll of Honour

Davydenko (award pending) *Davis Cup
Simon :worship: *Marseille 2nd Rd
Roddick :haha: :haha: :haha: *Dubai SF

:spit: :rolls:

Bascule
03-09-2008, 12:42 AM
So, this is incredibly stress relieving for us, too.:silly:

Albop
03-09-2008, 12:43 AM

:rolls: :spit: :haha: :haha:

losing to roddick :haha:

tennizen
03-09-2008, 12:43 AM

I have to admit, that was a bit of genius from Linda:lol:

tennizen
03-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Question: What's the difference between the greatest hardcourt player to have ever held a tennis racquet and a clay moonballer?

Answer: He wins one extra game vs. Roddick the great!

Metis
03-09-2008, 12:47 AM
I have to admit, that was a bit of genius from Linda:lol:

It was! :worship:

Farenhajt
03-09-2008, 12:50 AM

That's so... repetitive. Don't tell me one fake frontpage is ALL such think tank as you guys can offer? :eek::eek:

Bascule
03-09-2008, 12:54 AM
That's so... repetitive. Don't tell me one fake frontpage is ALL such think tank as you guys can offer? :eek::eek:

:haha::haha::haha:

Don't bite it, Faren! We have our mission. ;)

You still didn't answer to me: is it possible by any way for piggy ass to get smaller? What do you think? Exercises, diet, or...no chance?

dejosav
03-09-2008, 12:55 AM
C'mon Faren and Bascule can't you leave the haters have fun. Look how cute and happy they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0

Face it, they won't accept you here :p

tennizen
03-09-2008, 12:57 AM

You must have missed reading the rest of the thread except for your own posts:D

Bascule
03-09-2008, 01:01 AM
C'mon Faren and Bascule can't you leave the haters have fun. Look how cute and happy they are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBXyB7niEc0

:haha::haha::haha: This is great!
Actually, the haters don't want US to have fun tonight. We didn't address to them first.:shrug:

Farenhajt
03-09-2008, 01:03 AM
:haha::haha::haha:

Don't bite it, Faren! We have our mission. ;)

You still didn't answer to me: is it possible by any way for piggy ass to get smaller? What do you think? Exercises, diet, or...no chance?

Hmm... perhaps by so-called Tenderizing Spanking, best applied on hard courts.

Farenhajt
03-09-2008, 01:06 AM

Oh dear, this is instant and absolute classic :haha::haha: Albop is the guy on the table, I reckon? :)

And who do you think is the pissed-off blonde? Tennizen? Linda? As-of-yet undisclosed character?

Bascule
03-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Hmm... perhaps by so-called Tenderizing Spanking, best applied on hard courts.

To be continued...;)

tennizen
03-09-2008, 01:08 AM
Linda a suggestion for a new thread title : The thread where we laugh when Nole loses and allow bitter Noletards to whine and express their frustrated feelings"

Bascule
03-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Linda a suggestion for a new thread title : The thread where we laugh when Nole loses and allow bitter Noletards to whine and express their frustrated feelings"

:hug::worship:

Farenhajt
03-09-2008, 01:11 AM

Who's bitter now, Teenyzen? Your toy stolen, eh? :sad: Bad bad Nolesquad...

tennizen
03-09-2008, 01:13 AM
Who's bitter now, Teenyzen? Your toy stolen, eh? :sad: Bad bad Nolesquad...

:lol: There's a difference between being bitter and being funny. One day you will realize:p

Metis
03-09-2008, 01:17 AM

You want originality, fair enough :shrug:

Djoko-screech pop quiz of the day:

http://www.hotelchatter.com/files/admin/screech_mugged.jpg

...and the answer is: Dubai :dance:

Farenhajt
03-09-2008, 01:20 AM
:lol: There's a difference between being bitter and being funny. One day you will realize:p

:worship: O, mistress, you'll teach me :worship:

bascule, is there anything more hilarious than obnoxious female individuals (let's not use the B word) turning holier-than-thou? :zzz:

tennizen
03-09-2008, 01:23 AM

bascule, is there anything more hilarious than obnoxious female individuals (let's not use the B word) turning holier-than-thou? :zzz:

See its obvious you need the learning;):angel::)

Bascule
03-09-2008, 01:27 AM

Ha! Hypocrites, yes. Shall we go to sleep, tomorrow we'll continue while those haters wash the cars and take out the trash...si?
:zzz: (they are real menace, don't you think so?)

Zaba
03-09-2008, 01:40 AM
yeah don't h8 me cos I'm beautiful ladeez

http://i.imdb.com/Photos/Events/5680/DustinDiam_Grant_12308436_400.jpg

Corey Feldman
03-09-2008, 03:04 AM
Funny, Lopez could even win a set of A-Rod unlike those clowns Rafa and Nole

:rolls:

Aenea
03-09-2008, 12:38 PM
Novak was one of the players I liked but his fans are getting way too arrogant and that puts me off totally! It's not because of him but because of his nasty fans I want him beaten in every match he plays.
See, bascule, Farenhajt etc Djoko tards, that's what you've done for your fav - putting off even those who once liked him. Is it worth it?

bokehlicious
03-09-2008, 12:51 PM
I see the Serbian briguade has nothing better do to than trolling this thread on Saturday nights... :yeah: :rolleyes: :zzz:

decrepitude
03-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Novak was one of the players I liked but his fans are getting way too arrogant and that puts me off totally! It's not because of him but because of his nasty fans I want him beaten in every match he plays.
See, bascule, Farenhajt etc Djoko tards, that's what you've done for your fav - putting off even those who once liked him. Is it worth it?

Me too.

garad
03-09-2008, 03:34 PM
I see the Serbian briguade has nothing better do to than trolling this thread on Saturday nights... :yeah: :rolleyes: :zzz:

They certainly found quite a lot other activities to do rather than take guard duties on MTF during the october- november indoor swing 2007... ;)

garad
03-09-2008, 03:39 PM

Always vigilant, always ready to flex those fingers over the keyboard to utter exhaustion during the sleepless nights for their beloved...whatever rocks your boat, as they say

tennizen
03-09-2008, 03:55 PM
Ha! Hypocrites, yes. Shall we go to sleep, tomorrow we'll continue while those haters wash the cars and take out the trash...si?
:zzz: (they are real menace, don't you think so?)

Are you guys well rested and ready for another arduous day of Nole worshipping:wavey:

The Pro
03-09-2008, 04:00 PM

Yeah, and the nasty fans start right at the front - his parents. :o

raven gypsy
03-09-2008, 06:10 PM
Funny, Lopez could even win a set of A-Rod unlike those clowns Rafa and Nole

That is funny.

wildegirl05
03-09-2008, 06:49 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e32/wildegirl_05/nole-bendover.gif

;)

l_mac
03-09-2008, 09:14 PM
:lol: But no, bitter Noletards should go elsewhere for their fun. This thread has an express purpose that certain sore losers seem to have missed.
Dear, are you talking about bitterness? :devil:
Yes. :retard:
Let's just say that nobody else worries if (s)he'll look like a poor sport around here, so it may be just your personal point, of no consequence to our treating this thread.
:haha: Of course I know that you don't care about such things, Fairweather. So I'll ask you nicely not to clutter up this thread with the Djokotardism that I must suffer on 80% of GM threads.

Luka Matic
03-09-2008, 09:21 PM
Oh dear :lol: Pathetic

DhammaTiger
03-09-2008, 11:01 PM

:worship: :yeah: Great stuff :haha:

I never liked Roddick but I was hoping he will beat Djokovic and when he did I was overjoyed :yippee:

Bascule
03-09-2008, 11:24 PM
Oh dear :lol: Pathetic

:hatoff:

Hey, guys and gals, you're not even able to write a single page for 24 h!:confused:

Albop
03-09-2008, 11:28 PM
:hatoff:

Hey, guys and gals, you're not even able to write a single page for 24 h!:confused:

if you are used to the spaming, we are not :wavey:

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 12:11 AM
:haha: Of course I know that you don't care about such things, Fairweather. So I'll ask you nicely not to clutter up this thread with the Djokotardism that I must suffer on 80% of GM threads.

And I'll nicely reply that the percentage you give is LARGELY, repeat LARGELY overblown, most probably because you want 0% Djokofans around here, so even 20% looks too much.

If I asked you nicely to bottle up your dislike for Nole and pursue your other interests on MTF instead, would you comply? (No need to answer, this is purely rhetorical.) Therefore, your polite asking will also be understood as rhetorical.

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Bascule, still lurking? :)

scarecrows
03-10-2008, 12:21 AM

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/3990/142smilieoh9.gif

Bascule
03-10-2008, 12:45 AM
Bascule, still lurking? :)

;)

l_mac
03-10-2008, 12:45 AM
And I'll nicely reply that the percentage you give is LARGELY, repeat LARGELY overblown, most probably because you want 0% Djokofans around here, so even 20% looks too much.
Are you saying that Djokotards post on less than 80% of GM threads?

If I asked you nicely to bottle up your dislike for Nole and pursue your other interests on MTF instead, would you comply? (No need to answer, this is purely rhetorical.) Therefore, your polite asking will also be understood as rhetorical.

How often do you see me trolling in the Nole forum? The Nole forum isn't for haters, and this thread isn't for fans, unless they can take it in the spirit it is intended. You laugh, or roll your eyes or pity us poor haters for not seeing the wonder that is Novak, and you move on. :shrug:

Bascule
03-10-2008, 12:48 AM
How often do you see me trolling in the Nole forum? The Nole forum isn't for haters, and this thread isn't for fans, unless they can take it in the spirit it is intended. You laugh, or roll your eyes or pity us poor haters for not seeing the wonder that is Novak, and you move on. :shrug:

I've never seen those rules when I registered on this forum.:shrug:

l_mac
03-10-2008, 12:51 AM
I've never seen those rules when I registered on this forum.:shrug:

Fair enough.

vrishti
03-10-2008, 01:47 AM
I don't care even if I am a toad in my next rebirth,I will still come here and join you and laugh. :haha: He deserves my laughing. I can't forget his statement when he lost to rafa in rG, and said he was totally in control.

count me in , cheater cheater cheater and arrogant too:cool:

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 02:11 AM

How often do you see me trolling in the Rafa forum? Or posting at all other than as an invited guest? The Rafa forum isn't for haters, but this thread is in General Messages, therefore open to anyone, no matter the spirit :filingthenails:

Recommended strategy: Start campaigning the admins and mods to open specific haters' subforums. Then you'll be left alone with your girlfriends. Until then... :wavey:

l_mac
03-10-2008, 02:20 AM
How often do you see me trolling in the Rafa forum?
Why would you troll in the Rafa forum? I thought you liked him :confused:

Or posting at all other than as an invited guest? The Rafa forum isn't for haters, but this thread is in General Messages, therefore open to anyone, no matter the spirit :filingthenails:

Recommended strategy: Start campaigning the admins and mods to open specific haters' subforums. Then you'll be left alone with your girlfriends. Until then... :wavey:

But this thread is called "The Thread Where We Laugh When Nole Loses!" and I don't think you laugh much at all when he loses, so I'm having trouble understanding why you would want to post here. :shrug: You had a lot of Rafa chat on here last night when he already has his own roasting thread and has nothing to do with Nole's latest defeat so ... You must understand my confusion.

Disclaimer: I know you don't care what MTF thinks of you etc etc. That said, Rafafangirls like myself don't post pages of crap about Federer on the Piggy Roasting thread. The Fedtards don't post Pork recipes on the GOAT Cheese thread.

I don't think it's too much to ask to have one thread on MTF where non Nole fans are free to have a laugh at him without his tedious fans jumping in with their (passive) aggressive bs. I'm sure you disagree, so knock yourself out.

Aloimeh
03-10-2008, 02:24 AM
How often do you see me trolling in the Rafa forum? Or posting at all other than as an invited guest? The Rafa forum isn't for haters, but this thread is in General Messages, therefore open to anyone, no matter the spirit :filingthenails:

Farenhajt and bascule: why do you guys let these haters have their own thread. Seriously, every player has haters and if they want to stew in their hating juices, so be it. And, even I laughed at some of the posts, e.g. the modified Djokovic website homepage.

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 02:34 AM
Disclaimer: I know you don't care what MTF thinks of you etc etc. That said, Rafafangirls like myself don't post pages of crap about Federer on the Piggy Roasting thread. The Fedtards don't post Pork recipes on the GOAT Cheese thread.

I don't think it's too much to ask to have one thread on MTF where non Nole fans are free to have a laugh at him without his tedious fans jumping in with their (passive) aggressive bs. I'm sure you disagree, so knock yourself out.

Smallprint: If you Rafafangirls think such behaviour is commendable, so be it: you're commended :strokesyourhead: cum laude too :handsthediploma: But how exactly your "unwritten laws" constitute any kind of precedent as to how other MTF users have to behave? As long as what we do is not in collision with the OFFICIAL WRITTEN LAWS of this board, you don't have a shred of case.

Bascule
03-10-2008, 02:39 AM
Farenhajt and bascule: why do you guys let these haters have their own thread. Seriously, every player has haters and if they want to stew in their hating juices, so be it. And, even I laughed at some of the posts, e.g. the modified Djokovic website homepage.

I didn't understand.:confused:
why do you guys let these haters have their own thread
Well, if this is what I think it is, then let's say I let them.:shrug: But, I really thought this thread would be funnier.:rolleyes:

l_mac
03-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Smallprint: If you Rafafangirls think such behaviour is commendable, so be it: you're commended :strokesyourhead: cum laude too :handsthediploma: But how exactly your "unwritten laws" constitute any kind of precedent as to how other MTF users have to behave? As long as what we do is not in collision with the OFFICIAL WRITTEN LAWS of this board, you don't have a shred of case.

We're not in a court of law, Fairweather. :lol:

I'm not speaking on behalf of "Rafafangirls" or anyone other than myself. I asked you not to post OT Rafa bashing on this thread because he already has a thread for that, but you've said no.

Fair enough :shrug:

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 02:40 AM
Bascule :kiss::inlove:

l_mac
03-10-2008, 02:41 AM
Well, if this is what I think it is, then let's say I let them.:shrug: But, I really thought this thread would be funnier.:rolleyes:

Why? You're not the target audience :wavey:

Bascule
03-10-2008, 02:44 AM
Why? You're not the target audience :wavey:

Haven't we finished with this stupidity? How can't I be the audience? Where's democracy here?:confused:

l_mac
03-10-2008, 02:46 AM
Haven't we finished with this stupidity? How can't I be the audience? Where's democracy here?:confused:

What are you talking about?

Bascule
03-10-2008, 02:47 AM
Bascule :kiss::inlove:

Mr. Escude :hearts::smooch:

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 02:47 AM
I didn't understand.:confused:

Aloimeh is just in his humble mode again, nothing serious. (Or probably he wanted to write "don't" instead of "do".)

Anyways, bascule, what is the percentage of these girls who are primarily and to the greatest extent Nolehaters, but use "Rafafangirl"/"Fedfangirl" as a convenient self-label?

Johnny Groove
03-10-2008, 02:48 AM
It may not be a written rule in the MTF rule book, but its an unwritten rule than all abide to.

If not, thats like a party foul.

When you smoke blues or oxys, you don't blow out on someone else while they take a hit, do you? :shrug:

The same here. The Fedtards have their piggy roast, the Rafatards we have our GOAT cheese, and the anti-Djokos have this thread.

:shrug:

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 02:49 AM
Mr. Escude :hearts::smooch:You and NinaNina19 are the only reasons i come to GM :inlove:

l_mac
03-10-2008, 02:49 AM
4. Try to stick to the main subject of the threads, avoid engaging in discussions that are not related with the topic in hand. Threads may be closed if there's the perception that it's heading in the wrong way, especially when it involves insults or personal attacks between members.

savesthedizzle
03-10-2008, 02:50 AM
It may not be a written rule in the MTF rule book, but its an unwritten rule than all abide to.

When you smoke blues or oxys, you don't blow out on someone else while they take a hit, do you? :shrug:

The same here. The Fedtards have their piggy roast, the Rafatards we have our GOAT cheese, and the anti-Djokos have this thread.

It's true :shrug:

Bascule
03-10-2008, 02:52 AM
So, we're party breakers!:haha:
I like this one.;)
Faren, we are not invited to the party. Padobranci, haha!:devil:

l_mac
03-10-2008, 02:53 AM
So, we're party breakers!:haha:
I like this one.;)
Faren, we are not invited to the party. Padobranci, haha!:devil:

No, posting on this thread is fine, if you want to laugh at Nole when he loses but I don't think either of you can do that. :hug:

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 02:53 AM

And then, perhaps it's time for a change. Haters' forums would do much good to fans, to haters and to general image of GM, already too full of hateful messages of all kinds and too depleted of true benevolent fandom (which is mostly moved to subforums).

Bascule
03-10-2008, 02:54 AM
You and NinaNina19 are the only reasons i come to GM :inlove:

She's underage!:eek:Oh, Mickey!

l_mac
03-10-2008, 02:55 AM
And then, perhaps it's time for a change. Haters' forums would do much good to fans, to haters and to general image of GM, already too full of hateful messages of all kinds and too depleted of true benevolent fandom (which is mostly moved to subforums).

Why don't you start the petition? You seem very invested in the idea.

savesthedizzle
03-10-2008, 02:57 AM
GWH championed the idea of a Federer-Nadal fighting forum once upon a time, didn't he? :scratch: And that was a no-go :p

Blah what's the big deal. It's actually an honour for Nole to finally have one of these. He's finally made it to the big time on MTF :worship: :shrug:

jeahhh!
03-10-2008, 02:59 AM
Blah what's the big deal. It's actually an honour for Nole to finally have one of these. He's finally made it to the big time on MTF :worship: :shrug:

I agree :inlove:

Bascule
03-10-2008, 03:00 AM

:worship:
We know this, no complains.;)

l_mac
03-10-2008, 03:05 AM

:sobbing: :sobbing:

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 03:09 AM
She's underage!:eek:Oh, Mickey!dont think so :eek:

bascule.. you should come and post in the Rafa forum, in that MTF Poozilla chat thread :D

Bascule
:sobbing: :sobbing:

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Is this better, Linda?:p

Farenhajt
GWH championed the idea of a Federer-Nadal fighting forum once upon a time, didn't he? :scratch: And that was a no-go :p

Fighting forum is not what I had in mind, but why was it a no-go? (A Shoutbox is quite common on boards around the Net. Expanded version can certainly be installed here without much problem.)

OK then - have you ever seen a set of stands filled exclusively with fans or with haters of the favourite player on the court? Nope. Both groups present, trying to outshout/outpiss each other :p

Bascule
03-10-2008, 03:11 AM
dont think so :eek:

bascule.. you should come and post in the Rafa forum, in that MTF Poozilla chat thread :D

That's for Rafafangirls. Boring!

And, YES! :secret: She's 17.

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 03:14 AM
That's for Rafafangirls. Boring!

And, YES! :secret: She's 17.
Just dont talk to them - come and play with me, JM, elessar :D :secret: and Faren

so what age are you then darlin? ;)

Bascule
03-10-2008, 03:16 AM
Just dont talk to them - come and play with me, JM, elessar :D :secret: and Faren

;)...very legal age, believe me!:angel:

Johnny Groove
03-10-2008, 03:17 AM

this is how it all starts :tape:

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 03:19 AM
Was just curious :angel:

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 03:19 AM
this is how it all starts :tape:

True, but bascule doesn't strike me as one of those girls interested in pussies.

Johnny Groove
03-10-2008, 03:20 AM
True, but bascule doesn't strike me as one of those girls interested in pussies.

Oh man, that was dirty :spit: :lol:

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 03:23 AM
Oh man, that was dirty :spit: :lol:

Why? :confused: You're suggesting that being a girl interested in a pussy is dirty? :eek: This is 21st century, get rid of those silly ideas :)

Johnny Groove
03-10-2008, 03:24 AM
Why? :confused: You're suggesting that being a girl interested in a pussy is dirty? :eek: This is 21st century, get rid of those silly ideas :)

I thought you implied that Escude was a pussy.

The other thing, i have absoultely no problem with :aplot:

Bascule
03-10-2008, 03:26 AM

:haha::haha:
:silly:

Bascule
03-10-2008, 03:27 AM
I thought you implied that Escude was a pussy.

:devil:This is good!:haha:

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 03:28 AM
What the fork have Cats got to do with anything ?

typical :retard: this Goran

Lee
03-10-2008, 03:38 AM

http://img2.menstennisforums.com/753/yes.gif

bokehlicious
03-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Those Serbs are such crybabies... :rolleyes: :sobbing: :baby: :baby:

Bascule
03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Those Serbs are such crybabies... :rolleyes: :sobbing: :baby: :baby:

:smooch:Just kiss me, I won't cry anymore.
:secret:I saw what you like to watch, read and listen to...YOU ARE my friend!;)

its.like.that
03-10-2008, 10:04 AM
Simon and Roddick, two pretty shit losses.

Who's next? Gremelmayr?

The Pro
03-10-2008, 11:57 AM
Out of Fed, Rod, Rafa and Djoke fans, who would have thought that it would be the Nole fans who would try and have the requisite hater thread shut down?

:rolleyes:

MariaV
03-10-2008, 12:08 PM
Out of Fed, Rod, Rafa and Djoke fans, who would have thought that it would be the Nole fans who would try and have the requisite hater thread shut down?

Naah, I'd say it was to be expected. ;)

bokehlicious
03-10-2008, 12:09 PM
:smooch:Just kiss me, I won't cry anymore.
:secret:I saw what you like to watch, read and listen to...YOU ARE my friend!;)

:kiss: :kiss: :hug: :D

zcess81
03-10-2008, 02:27 PM
gotta love this thread...thanks guys for cheering me up:)

Bascule
03-10-2008, 02:47 PM
gotta love this thread...thanks guys for cheering me up:)

I love this thread too!:D
That's why I'm here.:p

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 06:39 PM
I love this thread too!:D
That's why I'm here.:p

Both the thread and its foremost exponents. They should form a girl band: Slice Girls :p

Vlad
03-10-2008, 06:46 PM
http://img511.imageshack.us/img511/83/nolebanner4wi9.jpg

Until we get a concensus on the name this will have to do :lol:

It's a bittersweet moment for me, starting this thread. I maintained that Nole wasn't worthy of such an honour until he had won a Slam and, sadly, that came to pass earlier this year :sad: Dark times for tennis.

On the upside it will be nice to have somewhere to gleefully celebrate and record his losses. I'll be interested to note how many of his defeats this year are accompanied by a)standing on the baseline, hands on hips (or bent over) barely able to breathe b) much clutching of the lower back c) injury timeouts or are d)clear tanks.

I didn't see the game today but from reading the comments in the match thread I gather he ticked all four boxes :yeah:

Do we include Davis Cup defeats in these threads? I am loathe to include Davydenko because of the nature of the loss.

2008 Nole Nullifying Roll of Honour

Davydenko (award pending) *Davis Cup
Simon :worship: *Marseille 2nd Rd
Roddick :haha: :haha: :haha: *Dubai SF

GET YOURSELF A LIFE RETARD

elessar
03-10-2008, 06:56 PM
GET YOURSELF A LIFE RETARD
Look for the last time, this thread is meant as a joke not to be taken seriously, if it offends you, stay away from it. Think of it this way, what's better : to have One thread where haters can have fun mocking your favourite player or to have them do that in ALL the other threads ?

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 06:59 PM
Another satisfied customer ;)

Bascule
03-10-2008, 08:20 PM
Look for the last time, this thread is meant as a joke not to be taken seriously, if it offends you, stay away from it. Think of it this way, what's better : to have One thread where haters can have fun mocking your favourite player or to have them do that in ALL the other threads ?

Yes,:rolleyes:but the bad one...Just one of those is actually funny...lack of spirit, Linda.:p

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 08:27 PM
Yes,:rolleyes:but the bad one...Just one of those is actually funny...lack of spirit, Linda.:p

:secret: Too much mass hysteria, most probably for all too obvious reasons.

Vlad
03-10-2008, 08:44 PM

Look, there is a difference between a joke and being rude. And its not because Novak is my fav player. I would react the same way regardless of which player is being "mocked". I hate Federer so should I start a similar thread where I would call him a cheater and a whore? This is tennis, not rugby or boxing for christ's sake.

Bascule
03-10-2008, 08:47 PM
:secret: Too much mass hysteria, most probably for all too obvious reasons.

:secret: Aha, I got it.;)

bokehlicious
03-10-2008, 08:50 PM
Look, there is a difference between a joke and being rude. And its not because Novak is my fav player. I would react the same way regardless of which player is being "mocked". I hate Federer so should I start a similar thread where I would call him a cheater and a whore? This is tennis, not rugby or boxing for christ's sake.

Every GM thread but this one is infected by Serbian trolls that spread their hatred towards Fed... Go cry a river elsewhere... :retard:

scarecrows
03-10-2008, 08:56 PM
I hate Federer so should I start a similar thread where I would call him a cheater and a whore?

no need to start a thread, there are already a couple of them in GM first page, you want me to give you the links of those or you can find them yourself?

Vlad
03-10-2008, 09:03 PM
no need to start a thread, there are already a couple of them in GM first page, you want me to give you the links of those or you can find them yourself?

Im apparently blind so please give me the links :confused:

Naide
03-10-2008, 09:11 PM
the bwahahaha word is great.

elessar
03-10-2008, 09:11 PM
Im apparently blind so please give me the links :confused:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=119204
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=119072
And just to show you that Djokovic is not alone in this case, Roger's two "hate thread" :
GOAT cheese
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96575&highlight=goat
And the passion of Jesusfed :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=32278&highlight=jesusfed

Now since you don't like it when players are getting mocked, you can go defend Roger in those threads :hug: good luck

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 09:15 PM
Im apparently blind so please give me the links :confused:you're also a big Basino :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
BASINOS :banana: BASINOS :banana: BASINOS :banana: BASINOS :banana: BASINOS :banana: BASINOS :banana: BASINOS :banana: BASINOS :banana: BASINOS :banana: BASINOS :banana:

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 09:18 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

cmurray
03-10-2008, 09:21 PM

Looks like I almost missed the party.

It's a good thing Federer and Nadal have no detractors. Nole is the ONLY tennis player poked fun at around here. That poor, POOR guy.

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 09:25 PM
Poor Basino Nole :sad:

Naide
03-10-2008, 09:28 PM
what's basino :awww:

Vlad
03-10-2008, 09:39 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=119204
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=119072
And just to show you that Djokovic is not alone in this case, Roger's two "hate thread" :
GOAT cheese
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=96575&highlight=goat
And the passion of Jesusfed :
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=32278&highlight=jesusfed

Now since you don't like it when players are getting mocked, you can go defend Roger in those threads :hug: good luck

This threads are not offensive! This one is. Peroid.

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 09:42 PM
jebi se !!

l_mac
03-10-2008, 09:44 PM

Want me to bump the Piggy roasting thread, so you can have a look at Rafa's face on a pig's body, being gang *****??

You don't find Federer being called a cheat on the mono thread offensive?

Go away, crybaby. :baby: I'm done with the NoleTrolls on this thread.

IMO, Nole is a classless prick on the court, and a lot of people don't like him because of that. And, actually, no-one at MTF has to justify their reasons for liking or disliking any player :shrug:

Slokid told me to report any posts I feel are trying to deliberately drag this thread off topic, so that's what I'll do :)

scarecrows
03-10-2008, 09:46 PM

tell me what's offensive here and I can find you the same in those threads. Piriod.

Bascule
03-10-2008, 09:50 PM
jebi se !!

Wow! Escude! :haha: You're my idol!

Corey Feldman
03-10-2008, 09:52 PM
:lol:

Alex999
03-10-2008, 09:53 PM
I'm a big fan of Novak Djokovic and I find this thread funny. Djokotards, let them have fun. Do not be too serious about it.

acionescu
03-10-2008, 09:56 PM

That's because the subject of this thread, not interesting enough anyway, went hidding somewhere until IW. This kind of thread don't resist on the MTF front page more then a 1/2day after a loss( up to 2 days if is a loss of someone really relevant like Rafa or Fed)

But, I really thought this thread would be funnier.

Well, again is the fault of the subject :shrug:

Piriod.

:haha: :haha: I really hope that was on purpose, if not I'll feel really stupid

Bascule
03-10-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm a big fan of Novak Djokovic and I find this thread funny. Djokotards, let them have fun. Do not be too serious about it.

Who's too serious about it? :angel:

Metis
03-10-2008, 10:03 PM
Djokotards: good job keeping this thread on the first page :yeah: :lol:

Bascule
03-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Djokotards: good job keeping this thread on the first page :yeah: :lol:

:yeah:

Voo de Mar
03-10-2008, 10:46 PM
jebi se !!

What does it mean? :aplot: It reminds me of some dirty words in Polish :D

Herdwick
03-10-2008, 10:53 PM
These online-translation packages surprise you sometimes. (Unless Escude's manifold talents also include Serbian...)

Aloimeh
03-10-2008, 10:57 PM

It means "f*** yourself"

Alex999
03-10-2008, 10:59 PM
Guys and gals stop talking here, I want this thread to silently go away to the page 17 or something like that :-).

elessar
03-10-2008, 11:03 PM
Guys and gals stop talking here, I want this thread to silently go away to the page 17 or something like that :-).
I know GM's a very busy place but falling to page 17 before IW is not very likely :p

Herdwick
03-10-2008, 11:04 PM

I know, I know but we're thoroughly enjoying this now - and I_mac is really getting quite cross.

Escude never gets cross bless him...

Albop
03-10-2008, 11:05 PM

that is never going to happen :rolls:

l_mac
03-10-2008, 11:09 PM
I know, I know but we're thoroughly enjoying this now - and I_mac is really getting quite cross.

Escude never gets cross bless him...

I_mac isn't cross. Just concerned that Fairweather and bascule's intention was to start some silly tard fight and get this thread closed. That would make me sad.

I have no problem with this thread being continually on the first page ;)

Farenhajt
03-10-2008, 11:10 PM
Who's too serious about it? :angel:

Linda is :sad: Hating Nole is the biggest chunk of her emotional life right now - not even worshipping Rafa's ass does the trick any longer. And as every good mother, she strives to protect this intellectual (?) offspring of hers from hateful (:haha:) predators.

KitinovRules
03-10-2008, 11:10 PM

Like jebzi?

Bascule
03-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Linda is :sad: Hating Nole is the biggest chunk of her emotional life right now - not even worshipping Rafa's ass does the trick any longer. And as every good mother, she strives to protect this intellectual (?) offspring of hers from hateful (:haha:) predators.

Yes...how sad.:rolleyes:

Herdwick
03-10-2008, 11:14 PM
I_mac isn't cross. Just concerned that Fairweather and bascule's intention was to start some silly tard fight and get this thread closed. That would make me sad.

I have no problem with this thread being continually on the first page ;)

Bless you too then hen....(BTW I also love your mock homepage banner - Nole's site absolutely sat up and begged for it)

Voo de Mar
03-10-2008, 11:34 PM
It means "f*** yourself"

Ok, so Serbian "jeb se" = Polish "jeb(aj) się" but "pierdol się" is fucking harder :cool:

Albop
03-10-2008, 11:37 PM
Yes...how sad.:rolleyes:

what's you problem with I_mac :rolleyes:

she is not even here miss :hatoff:

you are sadder posting is a hater thread :cuckoo:

start a chat thread for gods sake :rolleyes:

cobalt60
03-10-2008, 11:38 PM
have you all had your hugs today? :D
Me thinks not.

Aloimeh
03-10-2008, 11:43 PM
Ok, so Serbian "jeb se" = Polish "jeb(aj) się" but "pierdol się" is fucking harder :cool:

I don't know of any Serbian cognate of "pierdol." Some languages are richer in their vocabulary. ;)

Bascule
03-11-2008, 12:13 AM
what's you problem with I_mac :rolleyes:

Don't put your nose everywhere, it's not your problem.:p

l_mac
03-11-2008, 12:21 AM

Do you have a problem with me? :speakles:

Bascule
03-11-2008, 12:29 AM
Do you have a problem with me? :speakles:

I don't see you as a problem. You're not so important to me.:p

l_mac
03-11-2008, 12:31 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Bascule
03-11-2008, 12:32 AM
:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

Bascule
03-11-2008, 12:33 AM

It's not "jeb se", but "jebi se".

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 12:50 AM
As would Jack Nicholson say in Mars Attacks!: "We can... have it all... or we can... smash it all!... Little people, why can't we all just... get along?" :sad:

:rolleyes::haha:

cobalt60
03-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Could you all do me a great favor? Could you take it outside and put an end to it? Thanks :D I mean this nicely.

Bascule
03-11-2008, 12:54 AM
As would Jack Nicholson say in Mars Attacks!: "We can... have it all... or we can... smash it all!... Little people, why can't we all just... get along?" :sad:

:rolleyes::haha:

Are you proud of me? ;)

Clay Death
03-11-2008, 12:58 AM

problems in cyberspace? whats next?

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 01:00 AM
Are you proud of me? ;)

You're my sunshine :hug: :smooch:

Bascule
03-11-2008, 01:03 AM
According to this thread ..."we can... smash it all!" :D

TMJordan
03-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Djokovic will make all you guys look like clowns after he wins Indian Wells :cool:

scarecrows
03-11-2008, 01:06 AM
Djokovic will make all you guys look like clowns after he wins Indian Wells :cool:

over Fish's dead body :cool:

elessar
03-11-2008, 01:07 AM

Don't you mean Ginepri :scratch: ?

Bascule
All I can say:

TMJordan
In my opinion only Ginepri can stop Nole at Indian Wells, or maybe, just maybe a red hot Mardy Fish.

Bascule
03-11-2008, 01:09 AM
problems in cyberspace? whats next?

No problems at all.;) Stay cool.

scarecrows
03-11-2008, 01:09 AM
In my opinion only Ginepri can stop Nole at Indian Wells, or maybe, just maybe a red hot Mardy Fish.

Fish > Ginepri > Djokovic

cobalt60
03-11-2008, 01:10 AM
^^ You forgot Massu :p

scarecrows
03-11-2008, 01:11 AM
^^ You forgot Massu :p

Massu is in God-like category with Federer and Oscar Hernandez

TMJordan
03-11-2008, 01:12 AM

In my opinion Ginepri is the greatest American to ever play this sport.

Fish is a close 2nd though.

cobalt60
03-11-2008, 01:13 AM
Massu is in God-like category with Federer and Oscar Hernandez

Thanks for reminding me :D

TMJordan
03-11-2008, 01:15 AM
Fish and Ginepri too team up and show the Bryan brothers how to bring home the gold this summer :yeah:

Bascule

It could be...you never know with Joker.:rolleyes:

scarecrows
In my opinion Ginepri is the greatest American to ever play this sport.

Fish is a close 2nd though.

MARK MY WORDS

THIS YEAR GINEPRI AND FISH TOP 10 GINEPRI MAYBE TOP 20

QUERREY TOP 20

YOUNG TOP 50 MAYBE TOP 30, GO DON

LEVINE TOP 75 IN JUNE TOP 50 LATER IN 2008

TMJordan
03-11-2008, 01:16 AM
LoL :worship:

l_mac
03-11-2008, 01:19 AM
MARK MY WORDS

THIS YEAR GINEPRI AND FISH TOP 10 GINEPRI MAYBE TOP 20

QUERREY TOP 20

YOUNG TOP 50 MAYBE TOP 30, GO DON

LEVINE TOP 75 IN JUNE TOP 50 LATER IN 2008

:haha: :haha: Is that a direct copy?

scarecrows
03-11-2008, 01:20 AM
:haha: :haha: Is that a direct copy?

impersonation :o

l_mac
03-11-2008, 01:22 AM
impersonation :o

The "MARK MY WORDS" made me choke :haha: :haha: :haha:

scarecrows
03-11-2008, 01:26 AM
Djokovic wishes he was as cool as Tommy Seebach

APACHE :worship:

http://content.ytmnd.com/content/f/9/4/f948d584cfb6ad34e5a81ffdc315d424.gif

bokehlicious
03-11-2008, 08:28 AM
Pete already feels insecure, he knows the real deal is Nole, the one who's gonna erase his records from the tennis books :cool:

"He's the guy with personality, who does impressions. If you call that personality.” — Pete Sampras on Djokovic

:angel: :D

The Pro
03-11-2008, 12:56 PM

Wow. You Serbs have a real trouble with figuring out what 'just a joke' means. There is an appropriate hater thread for every top player, but not your one right? Cos you guys have to be special?

Remove the chip from your shoulders, you crazy crazy people. :rolleyes:

MaryX
03-11-2008, 02:19 PM
Wow. You Serbs have a real trouble with figuring out what 'just a joke' means. There is an appropriate hater thread for every top player, but not your one right? Cos you guys have to be special?

Even though I really don't like Federer, I don't post in his "love it when he loses thread", but I get that unwritten rule of MTF and it's ok with me.So, enjoy these days when Nole loses in every possible way you like :).But, I don't find appropriate this "Serbs have a trouble with figuring out what 'just a joke' means" like any other generalization that includes the whole nation and after all, his fans are not only Serbs.But if we continue that way, then I could make the opposite generalization and say that it is commonly accepted in Serbia that our humour is similar to British ;)

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 02:35 PM

Remove the chip from your shoulders, you crazy crazy people. :rolleyes:

How could we rely on a person who calls an entire nation "crazy crazy people" to know what "just a joke" means and to pass that knowledge to us? :rolleyes:

Too much organized and life-defining hatred is definitely bad for you.

Zaba
03-11-2008, 03:56 PM
OK... so you djokotards (who may or may not be Serbian) are posting in a thread specifically set up for the purpose of making jokes at the expense of the great Nole to:

1. indignantly protest the very existence of such a thread

2. indignantly defend any slurs against the famous Serbian sense of humour

Pete already feels insecure, he knows the real deal is Nole, the one who's gonna erase his records from the tennis books :cool:

"He's the guy with personality, who does impressions. If you call that personality.” — Pete Sampras on Djokovic

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 04:08 PM
^ Those appear to be good reasons, but there are others as well.

3. Hatred is to be fought at all levels, therefore in such a thread too.

4. Covering pure undiluted hatred with "good-natured sport" and "just jokes" is hypocrisy, which is also to be fought.

5. It's also a great fun to be here, watching haters try :)

bokehlicious
03-11-2008, 04:10 PM

You should bother fighting Serbian hatred towards Fed one of these days ;)

The Pro
03-11-2008, 04:14 PM
I don't hate anyone. You can call me a hater if you like, but the sense-of-humour-malfunction in this thread is very one-sided.

Please don't be offended. :sad:

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 04:14 PM
You should bother fighting Serbian hatred towards Fed one of these days ;)

Life is short, one can't fight for too many causes :)

Farenhajt
03-11-2008, 04:16 PM
I don't hate anyone. You can call me a hater if you like, but the sense-of-humour-malfunction in this thread is very one-sided.

Completely agreed. Vomiting never works too well when attempted to be sold as "humour".

tennizen
03-11-2008, 04:19 PM
^ Those appear to be good reasons, but there are others as well.

4. Covering pure undiluted hatred with "good-natured sport" and "just jokes" is hypocrisy, which is also to be fought.

5. It's also a great fun to be here, watching haters try :)

:haha: Says the guy who spent most of the last couple of days whining about Fed giving excuses:yeah: