Guillermo vs. Clement || LIVE || Thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Guillermo vs. Clement || LIVE || Thread

-wokkel-
06-17-2004, 08:22 PM
Tomorrow, you can follow the Guille-Arnaud match on the Ordina Open-website.
After the matches: Sluiter-Llodra, Pierce-Krasnoroutskaja, Robredo-Verdaso.

www.ordinaopen.com
-> LIVE VIDEO!

:worship: :wavey: :worship:

Nymeria
06-17-2004, 08:23 PM
I won't be able to watch it, I guess I'm the train then or talking to my parents (they came back from spain some days ago, I did not yet speak to them coz I live in rooms)

Micca
06-17-2004, 08:36 PM
ThnQ, but the video doesnt work at my computer...:S really stupid, so I always watch the live scoreboard :)

-wokkel-
06-17-2004, 08:37 PM
ThnQ, but the video doesnt work at my computer...:S really stupid, so I always watch the live scoreboard :)

Do you have the real-player on your computer?

Micca
06-17-2004, 08:48 PM
yeah I do, but my internet goes through MSN Explorer and then you get a REALLY small screen so....But I can try again tomorrow with my normal internet :) and if it doesnt work you can always help me ;):p

Guille's Girl
06-17-2004, 08:59 PM
I can watch the video (Windows Media Player) but it's jerky at times, then smooth at times. At least I was Guille a little today :inlove: And the scoreboard doesn't load at all!!!! It really sucks SO I'm stuck keeping up with the score at livescore.com :rolleyes: and it's really slow, and you can't see the progress of the games (i.e. 15-0 and so on). Bad luck.

Nymeria
06-17-2004, 09:01 PM
I can watch the video (Windows Media Player) but it's jerky at times, then smooth at times. At least I was Guille a little today :inlove: And the scoreboard doesn't load at all!!!! It really sucks SO I'm stuck keeping up with the score at livescore.com :rolleyes: and it's really slow, and you can't see the progress of the games (i.e. 15-0 and so on). Bad luck.

the scoreboard gives problems to me as well. I hope I've the possibility to watch tomorrow, since I'm at home then I got a better internet-connection

Jinx
06-17-2004, 09:21 PM
Please...can anybody tell me at what time is the match??

Im in Argentina,.,,,i dont know what time it will be here...but i can find out as long as you can tell me at what time is in Holland or in the usa...thank! :wavey:

I would love to see guilles match!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Nymeria
06-17-2004, 09:55 PM
Please...can anybody tell me at what time is the match??

Im in Argentina,.,,,i dont know what time it will be here...but i can find out as long as you can tell me at what time is in Holland or in the usa...thank! :wavey:

I would love to see guilles match!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This is the schedule of play on monday:

Llodra vs. Sluiter
Koukalova vs. Medina Garrigues
Krasnoroutskaja vs. Pierce
Ancic vs. Verkerk
Coria vs Clement

The first match starts 1 pm Dutch time. the time of Coria's match isn't give, but I guess it's in the beginning of the evening. (around 7 or something)

Jinx
06-18-2004, 01:09 AM
Thanx Legolas!! :yeah:

I will find out at what time is here in Argentina....I hope I can see it.....

star
06-18-2004, 04:09 AM
Thanks Yvo!!

I hope I can get home for a little while tomorrow to watch the match. Or that I can watch it at work.

iloveguille
06-18-2004, 04:39 AM
You guys...I can only get the sound but not the video (no picture, that is). I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same problem. I had to listen to the whole match with no picture and looked at the live scoreboard at the same time! Well...At least I heard the usual Guile's voice when he served and hit the balls...Sigh...love him! love him!

Washa Koroleva
06-18-2004, 08:27 AM
You guys...I can only get the sound but not the video (no picture, that is). I wonder if anyone is experiencing the same problem. I had to listen to the whole match with no picture and looked at the live scoreboard at the same time! Well...At least I heard the usual Guile's voice when he served and hit the balls...Sigh...love him! love him!

Oh, damn... I love that voice you mean :)

Guille's Girl
06-18-2004, 11:24 AM
Carp, I get video with no sounds :rolleyes: it's better than nothing.

Micca
06-18-2004, 04:02 PM
Hey guys, visite my new Guille fansite: http://groups.msn.com/Love4GuillermoCoria and become a member!! :D Its not finished yet, so tips are welcome! :D

Fostin
06-18-2004, 04:09 PM
for the argies: Fox Sports is covering the match... ;)

Micca
06-18-2004, 04:51 PM
hey fostin, question: how did you make your 'signature' ? Quit cool! :D