New Posting from Guille about Markus [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

New Posting from Guille about Markus

boliviana
06-17-2004, 02:22 PM
"Hello everyone once again!".

"I wanted to surprise you all, but I guess that almost all of you have heard the news already: my new coach is my countryman Gabriel Makus. We will begin to work together since next Monday, when Wimbledon begins".

"Gabriel knows tons about tennis and he is very responsible. There is not much more to say because the results he has obtained speak for themselves. And those were with great tennis players like Juan Chela, whom I will share Gabriel with, David Nalbandian, Nicolás Massú, among other…".

The agreement is until December, but as I have been saying in the past days, I hope we will be working together until I retire. Luckily, we had everything settles quickly, because it is not good not having a coach".

About the match against Kohlmann, it is a bit difficult to preview how it could develop, since I don't know his game all that well. What I do know is that there are no easy players around the Tour, even less when playing on grass. If serves and volleys well, then he is a dangerous player. But If repeat the performance I put up against Beck, I will he happy even if I loose".

"Well, that is all for the moment. A big hug to you all!".

Guille

Guille's Girl
06-17-2004, 03:08 PM
Hey ya know after RG he said he had a surprise for us. Too bad it was ruined. News get around too fast ya :lol: So anyway, him and JI are gonna be sharing a coach....

boliviana
06-17-2004, 04:47 PM
I do think he is waiting for Agassi to retire so he can work with Reyes. He is not done perfecting his team and he has BIG goals for the future.