Tennis academies [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tennis academies

serve_it_up
02-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Has anyone ever attended/ been at a well recognised tennis academy and participated in an elite program?..i need as much information as possible...especially about Niki Pilic academy in Munich..

Are tennis academies worth the money, and do you have to attend one to guarantee somesort of professional success? Also what age would be ideal to attend one?

Thanks

jazar
02-14-2008, 02:58 PM
tennis academies are only really worth the money if you go and make some sort of career out of tennis

barcelona
02-21-2008, 11:12 AM
Has anyone ever attended/ been at a well recognised tennis academy and participated in an elite program?..i need as much information as possible...especially about Niki Pilic academy in Munich..

Are tennis academies worth the money, and do you have to attend one to guarantee somesort of professional success? Also what age would be ideal to attend one?

Thanks

Hi i know alot about tennis academies out here in barcelona it is a great place to come and train,i think if you can hit a ball well at any age then going to a academy is great for any age,
there are player from all over the world and have two Aussie guys coming out to help at the academy next mouth for a week
i have heard some good and bad things about the academy in Munich.

PiggyGotRoasted
02-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Can I have some links? I want to look into it.

jazar
02-21-2008, 09:17 PM
just google them. here are a couple to try:

niki pilic
mouratoglou
sanchez casal

barcelona
02-22-2008, 09:59 AM
Can I have some links? I want to look into it.

If you email me i can pass on some names of good academies out here in barcelona
thanks