I Love Novak.

:aplot: Jiri Novak of course?

Alex999
01-30-2008, 08:08 AM
I actually turned gay because of Nole :inlove:

Gay is good, I still love Nole, lol.

Allure
01-30-2008, 08:11 AM
I love Nole just like I love a case of tuberculosis.

Alex999
01-30-2008, 08:15 AM
I can't stand girls any more, I CAN ONLY LOVE NOVAK

Psichogauchovna
01-30-2008, 08:17 AM
i can't share your feelings :nerner: but i dont hate him either:p

bokehlicious
01-30-2008, 08:17 AM
I can't stand girls any more,

They're definitely useless :worship: :o

Allure
01-30-2008, 08:19 AM
I can't stand girls any more, I CAN ONLY LOVE NOVAK

I bet you have a lot of shirtless Novak posters on your wall.

my0118
01-30-2008, 08:21 AM
Actually I want their shirts spelling out N.O.L.E to wear everywhere I go.

Kolya
01-30-2008, 08:22 AM

His favourite song is "I Will Survive".

Alex999
01-30-2008, 08:31 AM

LOL

Zaba
01-30-2008, 09:16 AM
I love Novak almost as much as he loves himself
http://www.novak-djokovic.com/ :worship: :hearts:

zcess81
01-30-2008, 09:30 AM
The more he wins the more I love him. As much as I love both Federer and Nadal, I was getting tired of Federer/Nadal finals all the time.

KitinovRules
01-30-2008, 09:34 AM
The Faker is jerk.

zcess81
01-30-2008, 09:51 AM
The Faker is jerk.

I assume you know him personally then.

iva_bg
01-30-2008, 10:13 AM
I love Nole!!!

The Pro
01-30-2008, 10:16 AM
I am compelled to call him Fakervic from now on.

Or Jokervic, if I'm feeling generous.

His website is a Djoke.

Alex999
01-30-2008, 10:19 AM
The Joker is going to be the best tennis player you have ever seen. Enjoy :-0

Kuhne
01-30-2008, 10:25 AM
Moya also won a slam

Alex999
01-30-2008, 10:28 AM
k, I g2g, It was one one of those nighs, however I still think that Novak is the best thing ever.

Love you all.

Kristen
01-30-2008, 10:31 AM
I love that Novak reminds me of Davey Havok.
I love that he has Asian-style hair [x10].
I love him for defeating my least favourite player, and then taking out Roger in straight sets also.
I love him more on the practice court, when a grand slam title is not at stake, and he doesn't have a family tree in the corner.

zcess81
01-30-2008, 10:34 AM
I am compelled to call him Fakervic from now on.

Or Jokervic, if I'm feeling generous.

His website is a Djoke.

I will ask you the same question I asked another Scottish fan (majority of whom hate djokovic)...you don't like Novak and that's fine. But do you honestly think that Murray is any better? Is he not also arrogant and cheeky, curses on court, is always "injured" and that's NOW, BEFORE he won anything major...can you imagine what's he gonna be like when (or should I say if? If not he's always welcome as a cheerleader in Novak's box) he wins his first slam. Murray and Novak have a lot more in common than you'd like to admit. It's no coincidence that they are very good friends.

Herdwick
01-30-2008, 10:35 AM
We all love Nole! Some of you just don't realise it yet...

Corey Feldman
01-30-2008, 10:51 AM
I dont

thanks.

MaryX
01-30-2008, 10:55 AM
I love him, too.But, I don't need to explain myself on MTF.Novak explained everything on court.And, I am sure he'll continue to.

tennizen
01-30-2008, 12:45 PM
I love Novak almost as much as he loves himself
http://www.novak-djokovic.com/ :worship: :hearts:

:haha:

decrepitude
01-30-2008, 01:33 PM
I actually turned gay because of Nole :inlove:

Me too.

:secret:(perhaps I should mention that I'm female. . .)

MissMelly2U
01-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Me too.

:secret:(perhaps I should mention that I'm female. . .)

:lol:

Burrow
01-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Jiri Novak was a great player, used to love watching him play, 2002 was a great year for him. Remember when he got to the Madrid Masters final but couldn't play against Agassi :sad:

Petrovic
01-30-2008, 02:31 PM
Novak is OK !

foul_dwimmerlaik
01-30-2008, 03:27 PM
Nole rocks hard. I love him.

Bascule
01-30-2008, 03:32 PM
I love:
1.Nole :inlove:
2.Muzza :)
3.Rafa :)
Hm...they must have something in common. ;)

l_mac
01-30-2008, 04:02 PM
I love:
1.Nole :inlove:
2.Muzza :)
3.Rafa :)
Hm...they must have something in common. ;)

They must ... though I have no idea what it is. Only one is :drool:

scoobs
01-30-2008, 04:04 PM
I can't help myself but every time he's playing I take off my clothes and try to slap his face with my dick.
:haha:

The Pro
01-30-2008, 04:08 PM
I will ask you the same question I asked another Scottish fan (majority of whom hate djokovic)...you don't like Novak and that's fine. But do you honestly think that Murray is any better? Is he not also arrogant and cheeky, curses on court, is always "injured" and that's NOW, BEFORE he won anything major...can you imagine what's he gonna be like when (or should I say if? If not he's always welcome as a cheerleader in Novak's box) he wins his first slam. Murray and Novak have a lot more in common than you'd like to admit. It's no coincidence that they are very good friends.

Murray isn't arrogant. He's ill-tempered, surly, rude, negative and often miserable. He looks like Napolean Dynamite and is a physical flake.

I like Murray, I don't like Nole.

I'd say personality wise they have little in common. Nole obviously sees himself as a accomplished speaker, a card, and all round FUNNY GUY!!! Murray is quieter and less expressive interviews.

Murray curses on court, but he doesn't act with Nole's self congratulatory air or arrogance. He's not a ray of sunshine by any means, but he's a lot more humble and down to earth than Nole.

Ivanatis
01-30-2008, 04:11 PM
I love Ana.

Voo de Mar
01-30-2008, 04:14 PM
I can't help myself but every time he's playing I take off my clothes and try to slap his face with my dick.

Kinky :p

rofe
01-30-2008, 04:14 PM
I don't not dislike Novak.

zcess81
01-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Murray isn't arrogant. He's ill-tempered, surly, rude, negative and often miserable. He looks like Napolean Dynamite and is a physical flake.

I like Murray, I don't like Nole.

I'd say personality wise they have little in common. Nole obviously sees himself as a accomplished speaker, a card, and all round FUNNY GUY!!! Murray is quieter and less expressive interviews.

Murray curses on court, but he doesn't act with Nole's self congratulatory air or arrogance. He's not a ray of sunshine by any means, but he's a lot more humble and down to earth than Nole.

not yet (wait till he gets to a few gs semis/finals)...maybe he should though. All the best players are arrogant. You think that Roger isn't arrogant???...just listen to some of his interviews (especially when he loses the match). There is no room for "being nice" if you wanna be grand slam champion. I'm STILL waiting for Roger to say "I lost cause my opponent outplayed me". He, like most other TOP players (Rafa excluded) always find excuses for their losses. Rafa and (surprise, surprise) Hewitt ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THEIR OPPONENTS when they lose and rarely EVER make any excuses. Just compare Rafa's post match interview (when he lost to Tsonga) and Roger's (when he lost to Novak). Rafa = no excuses...Roger = he was good BUT I was ill. Federer is nice when he's winning, but when he's losing he turns to childish brat (i.e Serena Williams).

Skyward
01-30-2008, 04:23 PM
I Love Novak.

Right. The GM is a virtual toilet where your masturbation products should go.

rofe
01-30-2008, 04:38 PM
not yet (wait till he gets to a few gs semis/finals)...maybe he should though. All the best players are arrogant. You think that Roger isn't arrogant???...just listen to some of his interviews (especially when he loses the match). There is no room for "being nice" if you wanna be grand slam champion. I'm STILL waiting for Roger to say "I lost cause my opponent outplayed me". He, like most other TOP players (Rafa excluded) always find excuses for their losses. Rafa and (surprise, surprise) Hewitt ALWAYS GIVE CREDIT TO THEIR OPPONENTS when they lose and rarely EVER make any excuses. Just compare Rafa's post match interview (when he lost to Tsonga) and Roger's (when he lost to Novak). Rafa = no excuses...Roger = he was good BUT I was ill. Federer is nice when he's winning, but when he's losing he turns to childish brat (i.e Serena Williams).

You sir/ma'am are a moron. Do some research before bringing that up again and again like a broken record.

Corey Feldman
01-30-2008, 04:40 PM
Roger = he was good BUT I was ill. Federer is nice when he's winning, but when he's losing he turns to childish brat (i.e Serena Williams).:bs:

Sunset of Age
01-30-2008, 04:45 PM
He, like most other TOP players (Rafa excluded) always find excuses for their losses.

Ah, yes. Rafa never mentioned his famooose ass in this regard, did he?

Come on. ALL players come up with excuses for their losses to a certain extent, which is only a normal human reaction.

Corey Feldman
01-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Me too.

:secret:(perhaps I should mention that I'm female. . .):lol::lol:

Matrix
01-30-2008, 07:06 PM

So TRUE:yeah:

malica
01-31-2008, 07:13 AM
The more I read some critical and malicious posts and threads more I love Nole. :)

bokehlicious
01-31-2008, 07:27 AM
Just compare Rafa's post match interview (when he lost to Tsonga) and Roger's (when he lost to Novak). Rafa = no excuses...Roger = he was good BUT I was ill.

I suggest you to read again Fed's post match interview... :rolleyes: when did he exactly say "he was good BUT I was ill"? :confused: :confused: :retard:

Alex999
01-31-2008, 07:44 AM
hi,

KitinovRules
01-31-2008, 07:46 AM
Moya also won a slam
Tomas Johanson also won a Grand Slam :lol:

fishfriend
01-31-2008, 08:00 AM
i love him more

zcess81
01-31-2008, 08:12 AM
I suggest you to read again Fed's post match interview... :rolleyes: when did he exactly say "he was good BUT I was ill"? :confused: :confused: :retard:

Q. Do you look back now and think about the preparation a couple weeks ago and the illness? Was that having a lingering effect at all on your game throughout this tournament?

ROGER FEDERER: Look, I don't know, seriously. I'll definitely reflect on what happened. You know, I mean, considering, you know, my illness, I'm sort of happy with the result here.

If that doesn't say it than I don't know what does. He didn't say NO, did he? He didn't say it didn't play part. Before the tournament he said that he was 100% and that illness was over, so why not say "I was fit, the illness had nothing to do with my loss today"...bad loser.

Corey Feldman
01-31-2008, 08:29 AM
Not quite

He was talking about the whole tournament and not saying 'i lost today because i was ill'

see what you wanna see

The Pro
01-31-2008, 08:43 AM
Yeah, people get asked 'Can you account for your loss today?'

Journalists don't like to write 'Roger said that Andy outplayed him' cos Y'KNOW it's already apprent from the scoreline. So people embellish. But yeah, sure this makes Roger an excuse-monger. You idiot. :rolleyes:

bokehlicious
01-31-2008, 08:48 AM
If that doesn't say it than I don't know what does. He didn't say NO, did he? He didn't say it didn't play part. Before the tournament he said that he was 100% and that illness was over, so why not say "I was fit, the illness had nothing to do with my loss today"...bad loser.

:rolleyes: of course, the only way for him to sound humble would have been to say something like "yeah, I played by far the best match of my life, but Nole was simply too good and will undoubtely erase all the tennis records :worship:"

He was ill and it was obvious for anyone who watched the match that he wasn't 100% fit...

:retard:

Aloimeh
01-31-2008, 09:03 AM
:yawn:

Federer is a Serena Williams of the ATP and will soon hopefully be No. 3 in the tennis world. He needs to be put in his place, and promptly at that.

bokehlicious
01-31-2008, 09:06 AM
:yawn:

Federer is a Serena Williams of the ATP and will soon hopefully be No. 3 in the tennis world. He needs to be put in his place, and promptly at that.

If it helps you to deal with his success then it's fine :hug:

At the end of the day he still owns 12 slam crowns, and I guess that's all that matters... :)

Aloimeh
01-31-2008, 09:08 AM
If it helps you to deal with his success then it's fine :hug:

At the end of the day he still owns 12 slam crowns, and I guess that's all that matters... :)

Why do you have Novak's parents in your avatar? I thought you were a hater.

bokehlicious
01-31-2008, 09:10 AM
I fell in love with Nole's mother :inlove: irresistible charm, just like her elder son :)

cc2monac
01-31-2008, 09:22 AM
I love novak too! and I love this thread!

Bibberz
01-31-2008, 09:32 AM
The picture at the bottom creeps me out, but you might appreciate this (if you haven't already seen it):

http://www.noledjokovic.com/images/novakpv4.jpg

I fell in love with Nole's mother :inlove: irresistible charm, just like her elder son :)

bokehlicious
01-31-2008, 09:43 AM
LOL at the article... The poor woman had to work 6 days a week in a restaurant so she couldn't follow his son on the tour :awww: just horrible :hug:

Bibberz
01-31-2008, 09:51 AM
They obviously have a really close bond, which is great, the picture of Nole sitting in her lap is almost too much. He must weigh 180-185lbs at least. He'd crush her if he sat there for very long!

zcess81
01-31-2008, 09:52 AM
:rolleyes: of course, the only way for him to sound humble would have been to say something like "yeah, I played by far the best match of my life, but Nole was simply too good and will undoubtely erase all the tennis records :worship:"

He was ill and it was obvious for anyone who watched the match that he wasn't 100% fit...

:retard:

No, of course he should not ahave said that. It's true, he didn't play his best, but that's partly cause Novak was just too good on the day. If you remember he "didn't play well" at USO as well, he was in similar form and he STILL WON. In fact he was pretty much in similar form throughout 2007 but he always managed to find a way to win most of the time, and that's the truth. That's a BIG plus in my book cause he finds a way to win when he's not playing well. Not many people can beat Fed even when he's not playing well. All I'm saying is: don't make excuses. Don't get me wrong, Novak makes excuses when he loses too and that's one thing I don't like about him, but cut all this "Fed is humble, modest champion and Novak is n arrogant prick" crap...he's no different to Novak. That's just double standards. We all remember Federer's little hissy fit at Wimbledon...

If you wanna talk about humble and always giving credit to the opponent you don't have to look any further than Nadal and Hewitt (at least new Hewitt). Hewitt is arrogant as hell but he always gives credit when he's defeated and he never makes any excuses. That's why I admire him more than most.

bokehlicious
01-31-2008, 09:56 AM
No, of course he should not have said that. It's true, he didn't play his best, but that's partly cause Novak was just too good on the day. If you remember he "didn't play well" at USO as well, he was in similar form and he STILL WON. In fact he was pretty much in similar form throughout 2007 but he always managed to find a way to win most of the time, and that's the truth. That's a BIG plus in my book cause he finds a way to win when he's not playing well. Not many people can beat Fed even when he's not playing well. All I'm saying is: don't make excuses. Don't get me wrong, Novak makes excuses when he loses too and that's one thing I don't like about him, but cut all this "Fed is humble, modest champion and Novak is arrogant prick" crap...he's no different to Novak. That's just double standards. We all remember Federer's little hissy fit at Wimbledon...

When Nadal blames his losses on injuries (arse, knees,...) then he's just being honest I guess :o talk about double standards... :rolleyes:

Just admit you're a hater, nothing wrong with that :shrug:

Corey Feldman
01-31-2008, 09:58 AM
Get Federer out of your siggy, zcess81

zcess81
01-31-2008, 10:06 AM
When Nadal blames his losses on injuries (arse, knees,...) then he's just being honest I guess :o talk about double standards... :rolleyes:

Just admit you're a hater, nothing wrong with that :shrug:

If I was a hater I wouldn't have Fed in my sig...I admire the man for what he's achieved, no doubt about that. The only thing that gets to me is people thinking that he's the most modest, humble guy on the planet. He's not, he's like most top tennis players out there. True colours are shown when you lose, not when you're winning. As for nadal...it's a known fact that he's been having problems with his knees throughout most his career. Ok, he too makes excuses sometimes (not often though) I'll give you that, he's human too. But his interview after Tsonga loss was pure class. He reached his first semi on hard court Grand Slam and was literally humiliated by Tsonga, and he didn't give any excuses, he gave FULL credit to Tsonga, now that's classy.

Q. Obviously you're not very happy. What happened to your game out there tonight?

RAFAEL NADAL: Nothing.

Q. Nothing?

RAFAEL NADAL: I don't think so, no? We have to accept today. He played unbelievable. Playing very hard the ball every time, serving unbelievable. Sometimes he miss. In the backhand he didn't miss not one. Forehand, every time he does the forehand was winner, so congratulate him. That's it.

Q. You never seemed to be able to get into your rhythm.

RAFAEL NADAL: No, I was in rhythm, no? But the true is I don't have chances in this match. I was playing fine, but, well, you can say me ‑‑ ask me some more things, but the true is that's my feelings right now, no? He play better than me. I have to accept that. That's it. Continuing improve.

But, anyway, play like in this level like he play, this guy play this way tonight, very difficult to stop.

Can you imagine what Fed would say if he was humiliated like that???

bokehlicious
01-31-2008, 10:12 AM
Can you imagine what Fed would say if he was humiliated like that???

You're right, that arrogant prick wouldn't even have bothered showing up at the presser... :rolleyes: :zzz:

Keep the bashing comedy going... :yeah:

zcess81
01-31-2008, 10:15 AM
You're right, that arrogant prick wouldn't even have bothered showing up at the presser... :rolleyes: :zzz:

That's not up to him, he HAS to show up.

bokehlicious
01-31-2008, 10:20 AM
That's not up to him, he HAS to show up.

He knows he's god, he would be fined but couldn't care less... Ego King... :shrug:

zcess81
01-31-2008, 10:22 AM
He knows he's god, he would be fined but couldn't care less... Ego King... :shrug:

Ok, that's going a bit too far I guess.

yana
01-31-2008, 10:23 AM

God! :rolleyes:

Your Swiss irony is pure gold...

kronus12
01-31-2008, 10:24 AM
bah this thread is stupid and those ppl who love novak that's alright at least you got someone in your miserable lonely night life.
Seriously this thread is stupid, why am i posting i like to voice my opinion and tell this jerk who created it that he or she is a loser and should get a life.

bokehlicious
01-31-2008, 10:29 AM
God! :rolleyes:

Your Swiss irony is pure gold...

My "irony" has nothing to do with my nationality :rolleyes: stop with the clichés for a second... :zzz: :zzz:

Corey Feldman
01-31-2008, 10:30 AM
:lol: call her a silly little girl

:p

yana
01-31-2008, 10:36 AM
:lol: call her a silly little girl

:p

...says his Fed-adoring buddy :p

That won't stop me, you know very well, dear soulmate

my0118
01-31-2008, 11:21 AM
http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/8973/irresistibleuj1.jpg

Who denies him?

bokehlicious
01-31-2008, 11:23 AM
:inlove: Please stop with it Mia, I'm drooling all over the keyboard :o

my0118
01-31-2008, 11:33 AM
JM, it's not your fault. He purely has the most irresistible charm on the planet. You should blame on himself. LOL

Sean.J.S.
01-31-2008, 11:40 AM
I Love Novak.

Good for you, tell somebody you cares. :kiss: :wavey:

thrust
01-31-2008, 02:27 PM
I think he is very likeable person and an outstanding PRO tennis player, which is the reason one would know or care for him.

thrust
01-31-2008, 02:29 PM
bah this thread is stupid and those ppl who love novak that's alright at least you got someone in your miserable lonely night life.
Seriously this thread is stupid, why am i posting i like to voice my opinion and tell this jerk who created it that he or she is a loser and should get a life.

Actually, you seem to be describing yourself.

camnation
01-31-2008, 02:34 PM
I love Novak too, even more than the haters hate him.

l_mac
01-31-2008, 02:40 PM

LOL at the article... The poor woman had to work 6 days a week in a restaurant so she couldn't follow his son on the tour :awww: just horrible :hug:

:inlove: Please stop with it Mia, I'm drooling all over the keyboard :o

:haha: :haha: :worship:

Metis
01-31-2008, 04:08 PM
Funny thread! :haha:

zcess81, don't torture the Fedtards, they are still fragile, they haven't recoverd yet :hug: (good job though :devil:)

The picture at the bottom creeps me out, but you might appreciate this (if you haven't already seen it):

I actually think it's very cute, Nole sitting on his mother's lap :awww:. Although he should have her sitting on his lap instead, poor woman :lol:. I think I sympathize with her more now; having 4 men in the house :tape:, no wonder she's so feisty. :lol:

zcess81
01-31-2008, 04:21 PM
Funny thread! :haha:

zcess81, don't torture the Fedtards, they are still fragile, they haven't recoverd yet :hug: (good job though :devil:)

I actually think it's very cute, Nole sitting on his mother's lap :awww:. Although he should have her sitting on his lap instead, poor woman :lol:. I think I sympathize with her more now; having 4 men in the house :tape:, no wonder she's so feisty. :lol:

Fedtards are as defensive as their "god".

bokehlicious
02-01-2008, 05:47 AM
Fedtards are as defensive as their "god".

:awww: :sad:

Feel better? :hug: :D

Corey Feldman
02-01-2008, 06:59 AM
Fedtards are as defensive as their "god".That sounded too much like a Rafa=Fed Killa'ism for my liking

hmmmmmM

Alex999
02-01-2008, 07:28 AM
And don't forget who is a new champ :)
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8508/novakaocelebuw8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
By alexcgy (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/alexcgy)

malica
02-02-2008, 05:43 PM
For all those who love Novak
C
elebration in Belgrade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuYQnxWZuAA

BELGRADE (Reuters) - Serbia's Australian Open winner Novak Djokovic was given a raucous welcome by around 15,000 fans in central Belgrade on Saturday following his win in the Australian Open last Sunday.

Djokovic, who had gone to his Monte Carlo residence after capturing his first Grand Slam title last Sunday, hurled his racket into the crowd from the city hall balcony and described the reception as "unreal".

"I am at a loss for words to describe how I feel and I am so grateful you all came to celebrate my victory with me," he said.

"As a child, I stood where you are standing now to admire our great athletes who had won silverware for our country in the past and now here I am. It's a very special feeling."

Djokovic beat Frenchman Joe-Wilfried Tsonga 4-6 6-4 6-3 7-6 to become the first Serb to win a Grand Slam and his success sparked massive celebrations in Serbia.

The country had come to a standstill during the final while bars and restaurants crammed with fans staged parties after Djokovic's triumph.

"The pancake shop my family owns at the Mount Kopaonik skiing resort in south Serbia was so packed they couldn't fit in everybody," said Djokovic.

He added: "I took up skiing before I started playing tennis and if I had chosen another sport, it would have alpine skiing because I have so much passion for it."
Fans in Belgrade on Saturday sported Serbian flags and held banners, one of which said "See you here after Roland Garros," offering a sign that many of them expect Djokovic to keep producing results.

The 20-year-old world number three, who played in the semi-final in last year's French Open, said he was looking forward to fresh challenges.

"The Australian Open success has motivated me to work even harder, improve further as a player and I hope to win many more trophies in the future.

"I have had a good break and I am now looking forward to the rest of the season in which I hope to move up the rankings if possible.

"But the first major challenge I am looking forward to is our Davis Cup world group tie at holders Russia next week.

"They are the favorites but we have a very strong group of players who are young, have a great team spirit and an appetite for success."

(source reuters)
or http://eurosport.yahoo.com/02022008/58/australian-open-djokovic-returns-hero.html

Alex999
07-03-2011, 10:05 PM
Nole, I still love you :worship:.
:lol::lol::lol:

tektonac
07-03-2011, 10:08 PM
finally a high quality thread :yeah:

Sunset of Age
07-03-2011, 10:09 PM
Nole, I still love you :worship:.
:lol::lol::lol:

Great bump, sorry I can't goodrep you again! :lol:

Nole fan
07-04-2011, 12:44 AM
Great bump, love the thread. :lol:

Alex999
07-05-2011, 02:42 AM
Great bump, sorry I can't goodrep you again! :lol:
Thanks Bonnie. I had to bump this thread. I just couldn't help it :). I'm so happy that there are still a few classy people left on this board and you are definitely one of them :couple:.

Alex999
07-05-2011, 02:44 AM
Great bump, love the thread. :lol:
Thank you. It turned out to be hilarious although that was not my original intent. I was just so happy (and a bit drunk :secret:) when Nole won his first major :).

Hewitt =Legend
03-26-2012, 09:43 PM
I Love Novak.

Me to mate.

Ajde. (no :sad:)

arm
03-27-2012, 08:18 AM
You forgot the :hearts: or :inlove:

Hewitt =Legend
03-27-2012, 08:20 AM
I love Nole so much i want to send him flowers... but then that could have dire consequences for Nolemort so I will just take your advice and profess my love for him through MTF's complex emotican system:

:inlove: :hearts:

Ajde.

arm
03-27-2012, 08:29 AM
:lol: maybe lord Nole can win here. I started his tournament thread so jess mustfeel motivated. :bounce:

Ajde

Hewitt =Legend
03-27-2012, 08:34 AM
Does Lord Nolemort usually emerge victorious when you start threads..? I do not know how this place operates... I'm scared...

Ajde :sad:

arm
03-27-2012, 09:19 AM
I am in class :rolleyes: teacher is only 45 minutes late... I m giving him 10 mins and then I am off.

arm
03-27-2012, 09:20 AM
Totally random I know.

Hewitt =Legend
03-27-2012, 10:03 AM
While I am all for randomness, you didn't answer my question :sad: I have been wandering around aimlessly for the last hour... I don't know where to go... where is Nole..?

arm
03-27-2012, 10:05 AM
Everywhere!!!!

Hewitt =Legend
03-27-2012, 10:11 AM
I don't know the rules, I am scared to intrude...

Did you leave your class?

arm
03-27-2012, 11:02 AM
I don't know the rules, I am scared to intrude...

Did you leave your class?

Same rules as in any other forum. And NO TROLLING, and only Nole-friendly people are allowed. :lol: What makes the difference is the fact that this is the best forum in WWW X2 (world wide wen and whole wide world). :D

The replacement doctor came and I stayed.

Hewitt =Legend
03-27-2012, 12:58 PM
This no trolling order could become a problem... but I am crazy about Nole so that should counter it out no..? Would you consider my natural personality as trolling..?

Noleta
03-27-2012, 01:15 PM
Quality thread:lol::rolls:

arm
03-27-2012, 01:18 PM
This no trolling order could become a problem... but I am crazy about Nole so that should counter it out no..? Would you consider my natural personality as trolling..?

how could I :hearts: I love your natural vpersonality.

Quality thread:lol::rolls:

:lol:

Nole fan
03-27-2012, 07:18 PM
Same.

Leng Jai, the original Noletard. :rocker:

arm
03-27-2012, 08:53 PM
Leng Jai, the original Noletard. :rocker:

I already showed him that. :lol: Nole tard since 2008, I knew it.

Same for durrrr

Hewitt =Legend
03-27-2012, 11:42 PM
how could I :hearts: I love your natural vpersonality.

Natural vpersonality :sad:

You also moved ajde from your sig :sad:

And your last rep is about to fall of my CP :sad:

arm
03-28-2012, 06:34 AM
Natural vpersonality :sad:

You also moved ajde from your sig :sad:

And your last rep is about to fall of my CP :sad:

I like What I know about the RLpersonality too :awww: :hearts:

I won't goodrep before you do the same. :shrug: I always have to wait like a century for yours!

Ajde is so 2011 right now. we need to give it a break until RG, IMO.... it might help.Nole.

So "it's pretty obvious that Nadal is the second best player"....

bokehlicious
03-28-2012, 06:43 AM
Same for durrrr

Those who pretend not to be in love with SuperNovak are just in denial :shrug:

:hug: :hearts: :p

arm
03-28-2012, 06:45 AM
Those who pretend not to be in love with SuperNovak are just in denial :shrug:

:hug: :hearts: :p

I know, right? :hug:

Have a good day :wavey: :yawn:

bokehlicious
03-28-2012, 06:47 AM
Have a good day you too :smooch: hope your exam will go well :hug:

arm
03-28-2012, 06:50 AM
You're such a lurker :lol: :nerner:

Breakfast over, must go give it one last look :wavey:

arm
03-28-2012, 06:54 AM
Oh noes! I told you about the exam. False accusation by me. :speakles: :awww:

sorry :awww:

Alex999
03-28-2012, 08:12 AM
omg, I can't believe I started this thread back in what like 2008, lol. I have to admit, I went to a bar with a couple of good friends and we drank too much beer, lol. when I came back, I felt like watching some tennis (yes I was drunk)... and I came up with this silly thing 'I love Novak', lol. I still think that this thread is so funny, it deserves to be in GM, hahaha.

NOVAK I STILL LOVE YOU, lol

Alex999
03-28-2012, 08:15 AM
and you guys are derailing my original thread... this is about all of us who love Nole, lol,

Hewitt =Legend
03-28-2012, 08:24 AM
I like What I know about the RLpersonality too :awww: :hearts:

I won't goodrep before you do the same. :shrug: I always have to wait like a century for yours!

Ajde is so 2011 right now. we need to give it a break until RG, IMO.... it might help.Nole.

So "it's pretty obvious that Nadal is the second best player"....

That's because it takes me so long to translate my feelings and emotions into words. It's not like I'm an aspiring journalist or anything...

Wait... is this a message for me to stop signing off posts with Ajde :sad:?

That was me trolling in GM.

Good luck in your Nole exam.

Ajde :sad: ????????????

Time Violation
03-28-2012, 10:07 AM
Ajde Hewitt = Legend of Ajde

Hewitt =Legend
03-28-2012, 02:24 PM
Ajde mate. I will make my way out of this thread in due course, thanks for the welcome.

IncrediBale
03-28-2012, 03:19 PM
I love Novak.Why haven´t I seen this post before? :D

Noleta
03-28-2012, 03:23 PM
Ajde mate. I will make my way out of this thread in due course, thanks for the welcome.

Why the Ajde with a sad face?:p

Alex999
03-28-2012, 07:51 PM
you guys are crazy but AJDE, lol

Nole fan
03-29-2012, 12:35 AM
omg, I can't believe I started this thread back in what like 2008, lol. I have to admit, I went to a bar with a couple of good friends and we drank too much beer, lol. when I came back, I felt like watching some tennis (yes I was drunk)... and I came up with this silly thing 'I love Novak', lol. I still think that this thread is so funny, it deserves to be in GM, hahaha.

NOVAK I STILL LOVE YOU, lol

This. :)

By the way, Hewitt=Legend and Raquel get a room you two! :lol:

Hewitt =Legend
03-29-2012, 12:42 AM
Why the Ajde with a sad face?:p

It used to be a strong Ajde sign off without the :sad: But ever since he didn't emerge victorious in Dubai and IW, I got a little emotional and the :sad: crept into play... If he wins Miami, it shall disappear again... It's just how I roll..

you guys are crazy but AJDE, lol

This is a tremendous post.

This. :)

By the way, Hewitt=Legend and Raquel get a room you two! :lol:

What better room than a Lord Nolemort love thread..?

Alex999
03-29-2012, 02:19 AM
I'm still proud of this thread. wondering if Nole (or other pros) actually come to this board. I'm sure they do ... lol.

leng jai
03-29-2012, 05:48 AM
Is anyone really surprised I am one of the original ajde Noletards? You fangirls are all imposters compared to me.

Ajde.

Nole fan
03-29-2012, 09:40 AM
Is anyone really surprised I am one of the original ajde Noletards? You fangirls are all imposters compared to me.

Ajde.

Now you will tell us that you have a poster of Nole in your room. :speakles:

Hewitt =Legend
03-29-2012, 09:58 AM
I was actually lying when I said I had 8 posters of Nole. I have a wax statue of him however, it watches over me when I sleep and I have programmed it to unleash the occasional ajde + leg up combo as well.

leng jai
03-29-2012, 11:37 PM
Now you will tell us that you have a poster of Nole in your room. :speakles:

I have Nole/Ajde shrine in my room. It's pretty goat, even even has a designated area for me to practice my ajde + legup combo.

Ajde.

Lee
03-29-2012, 11:53 PM
I have Nole/Ajde shrine in my room. It's pretty goat, even even has a designated area for me to practice my ajde + legup combo.

Ajde.

:eek: Has trip seen that?

leng jai
03-30-2012, 12:24 AM
We wouldn't be together if she had. I only erected it the week after she came to my house.

Ajde.

arm
03-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Trip is very forgiving :hug:

tripwires
03-30-2012, 01:16 PM
We wouldn't be together if she had. I only erected it the week after she came to my house.

Ajde.

Wow I didn't read the posts before this one and I saw the word "erected" followed by "after she came to my house"..............

:speakles:

Hewitt =Legend
03-30-2012, 01:18 PM
:speakles:

Ajdeman
03-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Needless to say, Ajdeman approves of this thread :dance:

SatineSalvatore
03-30-2012, 04:21 PM
I'm still proud of this thread. wondering if Nole (or other pros) actually come to this board. I'm sure they do ... lol.

I think that if they ever visited forums their expressions to some threads/people would like.... Idk... THIS

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Needless to say, Ajdeman approves of this thread :dance:

:lol: I like your name!

Alex999
03-30-2012, 10:21 PM
I think that if they ever visited forums their expressions to some threads/people would like.... Idk... THIS

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/mother-of-god-meme.jpg

:lol: I like your name!
probably, that's hilarious :lol::lol::lol:

Alex999
03-31-2012, 08:12 PM
and I totally agree, 'ajdeman' nick is the best nick on MTF, lol