Bookmaker - The Greek? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Bookmaker - The Greek?

Gamblore
01-25-2008, 02:47 AM
Anyone know if they offer Over/Unders for AFL?

bossboss
01-25-2008, 03:11 AM
not sure about Greek, but Dave NZ might be able to answer that as i know he uses them.

Other bookies offer O/U in AFL . Bolar or sportsfreak are the experts in this bets . Not my cup of tea at all

Gamblore
01-25-2008, 04:55 AM
I had a look around, i know that TAB offer them, but they drop the prices quickly. Betstar offers them, don't know much about them though.

dave nz
01-25-2008, 12:08 PM
I'm friends with one of the main guy's at TG. Will ask him next time I speak to him and get back to you.
I don't rememmber seeing them there in the past....but could be wrong.

dave nz
02-17-2008, 05:25 AM
Just asked him mate....no they don't offer totals on S14, NRL or AFL.

Gamblore
02-17-2008, 06:09 AM
Just asked him mate....no they don't offer totals on S14, NRL or AFL.

Damn, looks like i'm stuck with the TAB. They lower the odds so quickly.

its.like.that
02-18-2008, 01:10 AM
Anyone know if they offer Over/Unders for AFL?

Last season was the first full season where overs/unders were regularly offered in the AFL.

The TAB posts lines for most games, although sometimes they only offer lines as part of a double with the handicap or winning margin.

When centrebet does offer totals for AFL, they tend to be of the 3 option type, rather than a neat over/under.

Betfair offers totals as well, but the past couple seasons the total is fixed at 185.5, and so the odds will vary accordingly. The liquidity is normally quite poor in the betfair markets for over/under bets as well.

Gamblore
02-18-2008, 06:12 AM
Betfair is shite, when playing O/U for AFL. I'm trying to find a bookmaker that will give all soccer leagues and all aussie sports including Over/Unders for aussie sports. Pretty tough, may have to take 2 bookmakers.

bad gambler
02-18-2008, 10:49 AM
Betfair is shite, when playing O/U for AFL. I'm trying to find a bookmaker that will give all soccer leagues and all aussie sports including Over/Unders for aussie sports. Pretty tough, may have to take 2 bookmakers.

Don't think one exists

Gamblore
02-18-2008, 11:26 AM
Don't think one exists

Multibet was perfect until, they started lowering my stakes. Actually, funny thing is, they lowered the limits and then they closed down. Had taken a while to get my money from them though, but they offered great AH for soccer and awsome AFL o/u. Had no complaints about them at all. They even processed a losing ticket a win back when the Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup. I had them to win a game and they lossed to Edmonton, but i got the win.:p