Stable Unit's ''stable'' 2008 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Stable Unit's ''stable'' 2008

stable unit
01-24-2008, 03:49 AM
Hi there guys,

I've been very busy over early january, as some of you may know I built up quite a nice profit last year. Unfortunately this year staking nonsense such as 10 units on Monaco to beat Kohlschreiber and 15 units on Santoro to beat Tursunov have caused stupidity to follow.

Im looking forward to keeping this thread running over the year, and any profit would obviously be good. If i've got time to post it on here I know i should have looked into it sufficiently at least. That's the main reason for the thread, feel free to follow me or fade me after a winning streak, whatever you choose let's see how it goes.

Every play posted on here I have backed.
Stakes: 1-5 units
Record: Updated in signature

:wavey:

Andre♥
01-24-2008, 03:51 AM
Good luck! :yeah:

stable unit
01-24-2008, 03:56 AM
Tsonga over Nadal
0.7 units to win 2 units

No real need to write this one up, many people have commented on this. I can see value in this line with a confident JWT.

Djokovic over Federer
0.76 units to win 2 units

I've been to lucky enough to have seen the last four encounters, imho the gap has sufficiently closed as Nole has gained confidence. He will have no doubt took a lot from the US Open final, and i like his chances friday morning.

Horatio Caine
01-24-2008, 12:00 PM
Perfect start mate.

stable unit
01-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Over 38.5 games Federer/Djokovic (bet365, 1.83)
1.2 units to win 1 unit

As much as I see value in the price of Djokovic, I am pretty sure this isn't going to be over in a straight sets Djoko win. Therefore this bet makes sense, it's almost an insurance bet on the match win market. Both guys unbeaten in 2008, in great form, this should be a great tussle!

Gamblore
01-25-2008, 07:37 AM
I believe that Federer will win tonight, because he knows that Nadal has lost and can gain more points now.

Gamblore
01-25-2008, 07:37 AM
GL though

stable unit
01-25-2008, 12:22 PM
Tsonga over Nadal
0.7 units to win 2 units

No real need to write this one up, many people have commented on this. I can see value in this line with a confident JWT.

Djokovic over Federer
0.76 units to win 2 units

I've been to lucky enough to have seen the last four encounters, imho the gap has sufficiently closed as Nole has gained confidence. He will have no doubt took a lot from the US Open final, and i like his chances friday morning.

Over 38.5 games Federer/Djokovic (bet365, 1.83)
1.2 units to win 1 unit

As much as I see value in the price of Djokovic, I am pretty sure this isn't going to be over in a straight sets Djoko win. Therefore this bet makes sense, it's almost an insurance bet on the match win market. Both guys unbeaten in 2008, in great form, this should be a great tussle!

W
W
L

Nole stepped up to the plate big time after choking a couple of sets away in NY last year, he's Federer's worst nightmare. A great mover, powerful, gets so many balls back and the depth at which he hits tennis balls is insane.

Thanks for the words Andre, Jez and Jig Jag

Gamblore
01-25-2008, 10:22 PM
Nice hit, i don't think most people saw that coming, incredible. Though, Federer wasn't quite right, in this AO.

stable unit
02-08-2008, 01:39 PM
Sorry about this late write-up:

Koubek over Blake (BlueSq last night, 2)
1 unit to win 1 unit

This is obviously a fairly popular choice, even though Blake has an outstanding record against lefties. Although not too many of those victories against lefties has been on the red clay of Europe. Whilst Blake has a bunty like backhand that can be used fairly effectively on a faster surface (the ball can come off nicely for Blake), I doubt that over 5 sets in Austria he will be able to penetrate consistently off that wing. Whether i'd take odds of 1.8 downwards im not so sure, especially with a mentally weak Koubek and a fairly in form Blake. (so sorry once again about late post). Generally Koubek has had a promising start to the year and at home confidence and fight won't be an issue.

GL all

Roddick in a battle over there as this is written 1 set all, not sure how this works in regards to pressure in 2nd leg if Melzer pulls this off.

stable unit
02-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Horna over Almagro (Betfair, 2.44)
0.73 units to win 1 unit

A few considerations here, firstly Horna is playing at home, has a great record in the davis cup, is loved in Peru and so noise will be a plenty over in Lima. When Almagro last beat Horna on the dirt was back in Bastad where Almagro was playing great and he went on to reach the final. Nobody coud put his form at that level right now with a severe lack of wins recently (2 wins from previous 5 tournaments). The spaniard is not the most stable of characters and im hoping he'll get severely tested tonight.

GL

stable unit
02-09-2008, 03:41 AM
Sorry about this late write-up:

Koubek over Blake (BlueSq last night, 2)
1 unit to win 1 unit

Horna over Almagro (Betfair, 2.44)
0.73 units to win 1 unit

Loss
Void

Takes me to a .500 record over the season so far, very early days and i'll get Blake on the clay this season. ;)

stable unit
02-11-2008, 01:01 PM
Odesnik over GGL (2.52)
0.68 units to win 1 unit

Obviously pretty tough to call today's matches, this is my only bet as I see a little bit of value. GGL should possibly be marginal favourite as he's the so called flashier player and has had success here in the past. Although he could be due a down run now, after success over the last few months. He's such a streaky player and can hit UE after UE at times, tricky match for him here against a guy that lives on the US hardcourts.

stable unit
02-11-2008, 09:37 PM
Odesnik over GGL (2.52)
0.68 units to win 1 unit

Loss, 7 bp's missed in 1st set for Odesnik to go along with the 7df from GGL but it wasn't to be. It's just nice to be back with some regular tennis.

stable unit
02-11-2008, 09:44 PM
:topic: Jez enquired if i posted at:
http://www.tennisinsight.com/match_preview_overview.php?match_id=20080211-4-Delray%20Beach-401011

I can assure people this is the only sight i post on and that idiot has just copied and pasted my words. Thanks for the heads up J, this ''stupidreg'' has just been found out.

stable unit
02-12-2008, 12:44 PM
No time today: all to win 1 unit

Oscar Hernandez 2.20 (fatigue major role)
Nico Massu 3.05 (Almagro form, headcase)
Sergio Roitman 2.66 (Calleri time bomb)
Peter Luczak 2.10 (like the power for a dog)

Gremelmayr 3.4 (big price for two closely fought battles, hard to beat someone 3 times in a short span. Just ask the Cowboys about that.

stable unit
02-13-2008, 03:19 PM
To win one unit

Mario Ancic 3.55

stable unit
02-14-2008, 06:18 PM
No time today: all to win 1 unit

Oscar Hernandez 2.20 (fatigue major role)
Nico Massu 3.05 (Almagro form, headcase)
Sergio Roitman 2.66 (Calleri time bomb)
Peter Luczak 2.10 (like the power for a dog)

Gremelmayr 3.4 (big price for two closely fought battles, hard to beat someone 3 times in a short span. Just ask the Cowboys about that.

To win one unit

Mario Ancic 3.55

Rounding up, 4-2 +3.09 units

stable unit
02-15-2008, 06:43 PM
2 plays for me today:

Baghdatis over Youzhny @1.96
1.05 units to win 1 unit

This is a dangerous play considering Youzhny form generally over the past 12 months, nevermind this calendar year. However, Baggy has been pretty good this year; and on in indoor court quite simply he is the better player imo. Betting is all about opinions, and i rate Baggy more in this spot.

Volandri over Almagro @2.6
0.65 units to win 1 unit

It can be very tempting to jump on the Almagro train here, but countless times he has cruised through rounds all produce an error ridden display next. At these odds im happy take a seasoned clay court performer in Pipo, the BH exchanges in this match will be crucial. It is in Almagro's hands like most players versus Volandri though.

GL all

stable unit
02-16-2008, 12:13 AM
Baghdatis over Youzhny @1.96
1.05 units to win 1 unit

Volandri over Almagro @2.6[/B]
0.65 units to win 1 unit

Im happy with a +0.35 units today. :)

stable unit
02-17-2008, 12:40 AM
Murray over Ancic @1.62
1.75 units to win 1 unit

On the face it this seems a short price, although imo Murray is a worthy favourite and should be a little shorter. He has shown time and time again that he is able to neutralise powerful serves, id expect him to get a fair share of 1st serves back from Ancic and be superior from the back of the court once the ball is in play. He can force Ancic to hit the extra ball and create errors or bring Ancic in and pass off both sides as he did today against PHM (albeit not a superior net player). Furthermore, Ancic never appears to be fully comfortable in finals and here's hoping his 1st serve % continues to drop as we have witnessed this week. Perhaps fatigue of his first tournament back is taking its toll.

GL

stable unit
02-17-2008, 03:42 PM
Murray over Ancic @1.62
1.75 units to win 1 unit

WIN

stable unit
02-18-2008, 01:29 PM
I'll be quite busy early in the week. so wanted to get some round 1 matches up.

Mahut over Robredo @2.5 (Bet365 sunday night)
0.67 units to win 1 unit

I think this is going to be on a lot of people's cards, Robredo does have the game style to trouble Mahut giving that he is capable off both wings to pass Mahut and has a steady baseline game. However Robredo hasn't shown any confidence/form this year whatsoever, and coming from clay in Peru this wont be an easy task. Furthermore Tommy lost to the attacking game of Mardy Fish at the Oz Open, and has struggled against attacking players generally over the last 6 months. A price of 2.5 is generous and i think worth a play considering Mahut came through well
last week and looked in good touch.

Lopez over Fish @2.1
0.91 units to win 1 unit

Simon comes into this match 3-10 against his last 13 left handed opponents, indicating he is not all that comfortable against lefties. Lopez has a dominating serve and should be able to pick up his fair share of cheap points, whilst he should be in Simon's service games throughout. Reports suggest this isn't one of the fastest indoor surfaces, but i like that Lopez has doubles action on Monday to gim him a feel for the surface.
He played Karlovic tough last week, and i like him in this spot as underdog.

Ljubicic over Berdych @2.52 (Betfair)
0.66 units to win 1 unit

Ljubicic clearly loves this surface here in Rotterdam and even though Berdych comes in here as favourite considering how there respective careers have altered over the last 12 months, this could easily see a tie-break or two; and i would never feel comfortabe taking Berdych in a round 1 match at such short odds. Hopefully Ljubicic has found some confidence after winning a challenger last week, a bit like how ToJo did at the back end of last year and i see this one as closer.

stable unit
02-18-2008, 02:10 PM
Young over Lee @2.4
0.71 units to win 1 unit

Young comes into this match on a 2 match skid that has seen him facing off against big servers, which on the face of things have seemed to overpower him (more so Berrer at OZ Open). Baseline exchanges will take priority here though, and in a rowdy night session i like Young's chances. As to there repective H2H, Lee was in great form in the middle of the US hardcourt swing whilst he comes in here off a 3-5 2008 record posting wins over Mirnyi, Guccione and Mayer none of which have the class of Young from the back.

Calleri over Monaco @2.5 (one ball book)
0.67 units to win 1 unit

Both Argentines have had some success here in the past, semi and a final for Calleri with Monaco actually winning the event last year. Notably though, Pico pulled out of Vina del Mar with a second degree sprain. With points to defend and this being his home country im speculating he'd want to play at all costs. 100% fit Monaco i'd expect to wear down Calleri and keeping a good length allow Calleri to beat himself. However with Calleri being the dog here, and with the injury return perhaps Monaco will leave a few extra balls short and we all know Agustin will jump on them with his powerful groundies. H2H Calleri leads 3-1 so clearly his power troubles Monaco, worth a go at this price imo.

GL all

stable unit
02-20-2008, 01:52 PM
Hernandez over Almagro 2.62(one ball book)
0.61 units to win 1 unit

The price has come in from what i'd have hoped for, but i get the feeling that this is going to be a very tough match for Almagro. He must be running low on stamina/mental power now, he got through his 1st round tie after the flight from Brazil. To come back the next day though when the sun will be at its highest is a tough ask. Especially against a tough fellow countymen who will be content to soak up the pressure time and time again to work the point. If Hernandez plays well, id be very impressed if Almagro beats Hernandez comfortably today. Even a fully fit Almagro i wouldn't feel comfortable taking him today, as im yet to trust him as a heavy favourite against a good defender.

stable unit
02-20-2008, 06:20 PM
Mahut over Robredo @2.5 (Bet365 sunday night)
0.67 units to win 1 unit

Lopez over Fish @2.1
0.91 units to win 1 unit

Ljubicic over Berdych @2.52 (Betfair)
0.66 units to win 1 unit

Young over Lee @2.4
0.71 units to win 1 unit

Calleri over Monaco @2.5 (one ball book)
0.67 units to win 1 unit

Hernandez over Almagro 2.62(one ball book)
0.61 units to win 1 unit

2-3-1

-0.19 units

stable unit
02-22-2008, 05:55 PM
Seppi over Soderling @3.4
0.42 units to win 1 unit

Soderling is the better indoor player and rightfully favouurite here, but not by so much that 1.4 is justified on him. Seppi has been playing great tennis indoors recently, and sometimes Soderling can be fairly wooden in play leaking UE. I think this match will be close with Seppi being more consistent from the baseline attempting to neutralise Soderling' power.

Gabashvili over Simon @3.05
0.48 units to win 1 unit

Opposote reasoning to other match, the match will lie with the power of Gabashvili. He to has been consistent for a couple of weeks now coming through qualifying and beating JCF and Mahut to get to the quarters. Simon has the capability to grind TG down over long rallies, but again i think value at these odds. There last two meetings have been on clay so i like TG chances more today with the extra court speed.

stable unit
02-22-2008, 11:40 PM
Seppi over Soderling @3.4
0.42 units to win 1 unit

Gabashvili over Simon @3.05
0.48 units to win 1 unit

LL -0.9 units

Adding:

Chela over Almagro @2.6
0.62 units to win 1 unit

Bucking the trend on this one on a rowdy night in Buenos Aires.

stable unit
02-23-2008, 03:20 PM
Chela over Almagro @2.6
0.62 units to win 1 unit

Win

stable unit
02-23-2008, 06:24 PM
Simon over Soderling @3
0.5 units to win 1 unit

Simon for me, playing great tennis and this should be much closer than the odds suggest. Like Simon to do what Seppi couldn't and neutralize Soder's power from the baseline and work the point. Seppi's body language was awful yesterday, this should be good match.

stable unit
02-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Simon over Soderling @3
0.5 units to win 1 unit

Loss, and that's me done for an irritating week where i've always felt behind the money. Back monday for a fresh week, i have to get over my recent phobia of taking favourites too. ;)

YTD:

Total Stakes: 16.97 units
Total Returned: 21.95 units
Profit: +4.98 units
ROI: 29.35%

stable unit
02-25-2008, 03:11 AM
Tommy Haas 2-0 over Diego Hartfield @2
1 unit to win 1 unit

Tennisform, thanks for the heads-up dont normally follow but am going too tail you here. Was on my radar to and completely agree. :yeah:

stable unit
02-26-2008, 10:50 AM
Tommy Haas 2-0 over Diego Hartfield @2
1 unit to win 1 unit

Win

Gamblore
02-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Nicely done stables.

stable unit
02-26-2008, 06:24 PM
Hernandez over Acasuso @2.5
0.66 units to win 1 unit

As i mentioned last week, the deep standing defensive of play of Oscar can be tricky to penetrate on clay if a little fatigued or not 100% focused. He took Almagro to 3 sets last week, and created numerous break point chances he could not convert. I like his chances today against Chucho who can sometimes be erratic himself at the best of times and coming off his finals loss.

Pashanski over Nalbandian @5
0.25 units to win 1 unit

This is a pure Nalbandian fade that maybe i will regret in the morning, but at these odds it is worth a try imo. David is just 1-3 at this event and one would think he'd be more that happy with last week's achievements to worry about this week. ;) He's struglled before in little tournaments so why not today.

Thanks Jig Jag :yeah:

stable unit
02-27-2008, 10:59 AM
Hernandez over Acasuso @2.5
0.66 units to win 1 unit

Pashanski over Nalbandian @5
0.25 units to win 1 unit

LL

stable unit
02-27-2008, 11:14 AM
Haase over Simon @2.28
0.78 units to win 1 unit

Simon has played well in the early part of this year, and it's took a world class baseliner to beat him in 2008........Berdych, Nadal, PHM and Soderling. However they all have one thing in common and thats power. This is a good price considering Haase has the tools on a good to day to execute an agressive game and there is no reason to think that he can't, coming off a good week in Rotterdam and a convincing 1st round win.

stable unit
02-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Volandri over Almagro @2.88
0.53 units to win 1 unit

The H2H is very tight, even when they played lat time Pipo had his fair share of bp chances and if he could have been more clutch on them it could have been a different story. Pipo has played good tennis in South America and this should be a close one. Why dont you get ready for Dubai Nicolas and take a break?

Canas over Acasuso @1.9
1.1 units to win 1 unit

Fatigue from BA last week, and even without factoring this in Canas is the tougher mentally. His game is a frustrating one for the likes of Chucho as he can get so many balls back and create errors. Acasuso has lost the last two meeting with Ferrer, lost the only match with Robredo on clay and i see this match following a similar trend.

stable unit
02-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Haase over Simon @2.28
0.78 units to win 1 unit

[QUOTE=stable unit;6638701]Volandri over Almagro @2.88
0.53 units to win 1 unit

Canas over Acasuso @1.9
1.1 units to win 1 unit

WLL

-0.63 units

stable unit
02-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Massu over Almagro @3.6
0.39 units to win 1 unit

I promise this is the last Almagro fade, this guy has buried me over the last couple of weeks but i cant resist the odds on Massu. He played so well last night and i think the price is value.

Starace over Nalbandian @3.4
0.42 units to win 1 unit

I feel it is only right to be consistent with my fading of Nalbandian too! ;)

Fish over Roddick @4.5
0.29 units to win 1 unit

Last week's encounter was a tough one for Roddick who has admitted he was a little fortunate to come out on top after winning less points. At these odds its worth a try with Arod coming off the back of a winning week and is time to let his good buddy have a victory over him.

Bjorkman over Querrey @2.62
0.62 units to win 1 unit

Im not a huge fan of Mr Querrey and at these odds im happy to take the cunning veteran who seems focused on some singles success this week. Bjorkman has great hands and touch, and should be able to slap a few returns back at Querrey today.

Ljubicic/Falla over Gabashvili/Young @2.11
0.9 units to win 1 unit

Pretty self explanatory, it boosts the odds of left hand eating Falla who should be able to dispatch the novice DY (even with all that talent).

GL all

stable unit
02-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Massu over Almagro @3.6
0.39 units to win 1 unit

Starace over Nalbandian @3.4
0.42 units to win 1 unit

Fish over Roddick @4.5
0.29 units to win 1 unit

Bjorkman over Querrey @2.62
0.62 units to win 1 unit

Ljubicic/Falla over Gabashvili/Young @2.11
0.9 units to win 1 unit

Loss, Loss, Loss, Win, Loss

the profit has dwindled away to +3.49 units now, :rolleyes:

stable unit
02-29-2008, 05:56 PM
Bjorkman over Young @1.85
1.17 units to win 1 unit

Ancic over Ljubicic @1.7
1.43 units to win 1 unit

sorry for late post

stable unit
02-29-2008, 11:53 PM
Bjorkman over Young @1.85
1.17 units to win 1 unit

Ancic over Ljubicic @1.7
1.43 units to win 1 unit

1-1 just over 3 units profit for the year. Time to start turning things around, couldn't pick my nose at the moment. :confused:

stable unit
03-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Nadal over Roddick @1.7
3 units to win 2.1 units

No need for a write-up here, everyone seems to like the play.

stable unit
03-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Nadal over Roddick @1.7
3 units to win 2.1 units

No need for a write-up here, everyone seems to like the play.

:hatoff: to Roddick, that takes me back to very little profit this year. It's been enjoyable though and i'll battle on.

Took a chunk of Djokovic to win Dubai at 1.83.

Djokovic to take the title @1.83
3 units to win 2.49 units

stable unit
03-26-2008, 12:59 AM
After skipping IW due to other commitments, i should be around for the next few tour events and am looking forward to attepmting to at least get back to even on the year. Roddick cost me 6 units in Dubai, and over-staking was apparent.

-2.94 units at present with a 15-23 record.

stable unit
03-28-2008, 04:03 AM
Moya/Mathieu over Mahut/Cilic @2.66
0.6 units to win 1 unit

2 classier players should come through here, Mahut and Cilic played pretty weak opposition in round 1 and this will prove a stern test.

Del Potro over Lopez @2.1
0.9 units to win 1 unit

He has a match under his belt and with the day off to heal a little, good match up here in Miami for him with the extra bounce. Del Potro can use his height to get on top of the ball, i have him as slight favourite here.

Santoro over Ljubicic @2.75
0.57 units to win 1 unit

It's always been a tricky match up for Ljubicic, even at his best and i think worth a shot.

Tursunov over Gasquet @3.15
0.46 units to win 1 unit

Again another value play, Gasquet showed nothing last week as Chela beat himself and Soderling never looks comfortable to me outdoors. Should be a good test for Gasquet opening up here in the heavier conditions.

stable unit
03-29-2008, 01:24 AM
Moya/Mathieu over Mahut/Cilic @2.66
0.6 units to win 1 unit

2 classier players should come through here, Mahut and Cilic played pretty weak opposition in round 1 and this will prove a stern test.

Del Potro over Lopez @2.1
0.9 units to win 1 unit

He has a match under his belt and with the day off to heal a little, good match up here in Miami for him with the extra bounce. Del Potro can use his height to get on top of the ball, i have him as slight favourite here.

Santoro over Ljubicic @2.75
0.57 units to win 1 unit

It's always been a tricky match up for Ljubicic, even at his best and i think worth a shot.

Tursunov over Gasquet @3.15
0.46 units to win 1 unit

Again another value play, Gasquet showed nothing last week as Chela beat himself and Soderling never looks comfortable to me outdoors. Should be a good test for Gasquet opening up here in the heavier conditions.

WLWW +2.09 units :)

ryan23
03-29-2008, 01:53 AM
Very nice m8

GustavoM_Fan
03-29-2008, 01:55 AM
Crapotro :fiery:

stable unit
03-29-2008, 02:35 PM
Wawrinka over Soderling @2.52
0.66 units to win 1 unit

Im not a big fan of Soderling at the best of times, and i rate Wawrinka higher as a tennis player outdoors. This is a must bet imo, although price has dropped dramatically since yesterday.

Bolelli over Kohlschreiber @3.75
0.36 units to win 1 unit

Another over-priced player, was suprised to see such odds on the Italian who should have his chances today. Kohlschreiber is not a player to trust at these odds in masters series quite yet.

Leans on Acasuso/Gulbis both above 4 but will decide later, maybe more for trading purposes? Yes, Del Potro was a shocker and thanks Ryan; good to have a profitable day.

stable unit
03-30-2008, 04:17 AM
Wawrinka over Soderling @2.52
0.66 units to win 1 unit

Im not a big fan of Soderling at the best of times, and i rate Wawrinka higher as a tennis player outdoors. This is a must bet imo, although price has dropped dramatically since yesterday.

Bolelli over Kohlschreiber @3.75
0.36 units to win 1 unit

Another over-priced player, was suprised to see such odds on the Italian who should have his chances today. Kohlschreiber is not a player to trust at these odds in masters series quite yet.

Leans on Acasuso/Gulbis both above 4 but will decide later, maybe more for trading purposes? Yes, Del Potro was a shocker and thanks Ryan; good to have a profitable day.

LW +0.34 units :) (chipping away)

stable unit
03-30-2008, 03:51 PM
Tursunov over Lopez @2.02
0.96 units to win 1 unit

I have him as slight favourite here in the heavier conditions, not taking Lopez beating a rusty Del Potro as a sign of good form.

stable unit
03-30-2008, 06:31 PM
Tursunov over Lopez @2.02
0.96 units to win 1 unit

I have him as slight favourite here in the heavier conditions, not taking Lopez beating a rusty Del Potro as a sign of good form.

W, and in profit for the year again. :)

Ferrero over Berdych @2.62
0.62 units to win 1 unit

Seasoned Ferrero should stand a good chance in these conditions, haven't been impressed with Berdych overall this year and his form fails to impress me.

stable unit
03-31-2008, 03:07 AM
Ferrero over Berdych @2.62
0.62 units to win 1 unit

Seasoned Ferrero should stand a good chance in these conditions, haven't been impressed with Berdych overall this year and his form fails to impress me.

L, back to negative but a slightly positive day overall. I was amazed at the quality of Berdych, such clean hitting today. :worship:

stable unit
03-31-2008, 06:25 PM
ToJo to beat Tipsarevic @2.08
1.5 units to win 1.62 unit

More timely serving, extra experience and better handling of the tough wind conditions could see the the Swede progress; today suprised to see the underdog price.

stable unit
03-31-2008, 10:34 PM
ToJo to beat Tipsarevic @2.08
1.5 units to win 1.62 unit

More timely serving, extra experience and better handling of the tough wind conditions could see the the Swede progress; today suprised to see the underdog price.

Lo$$, erm........ -1.70 units

stable unit
03-31-2008, 10:37 PM
Final one for the day:

Youzhny over Almagro @1.61
4 units to win 2.44 units

Price has drifted up and i believe things should be comfortable for the superior hard court player.

stable unit
03-31-2008, 11:51 PM
Final one for the day:

Youzhny over Almagro @1.61

Price has drifted up and i believe things should be comfortable for the superior hard court player.

Let's face it, this is pretty much done thanks to a complete alMUGro performance. One of the worst i've seen ;), so onto one last play to create some substantial profit.

Monaco over Ancic @2.76
2.5 units to win 4.2 units

Murray committed so many unforced errors and Juan Monaco will simply not allow these, it's a tricky day out there on Granstand court and this is a no brainer.

stable unit
04-01-2008, 01:03 AM
im outta here at 4-4, you can document this in the livescore thread.

:mad:

stable unit
04-01-2008, 01:44 AM
I'm outta Ancic match before it starts, gotta rest here!

a little loss overall from both but gotta accept that

stable unit
04-01-2008, 01:44 AM
Final Youzhny over Almagro @1.61

Monaco over Ancic @2.76
2.5 units to win 4.2 units

Murray committed so many unforced errors and Juan Monaco will simply not allow these, it's a tricky day out there on Granstand court and this is a no brainer.

BOTH VOID

stable unit
04-01-2008, 10:49 PM
Davydenko over Ancic @2.2 *confidence play*
5 units to win 6 units

Overpriced here, i know Davydenko has seemed rusty but this is the business end of a major tournament and id be suprised to see Ancic win this on a slow HC. Fantastic price!

GustavoM_Fan
04-02-2008, 03:00 AM
great recover :bigclap:

stable unit
04-02-2008, 06:35 PM
Davydenko over Ancic @2.2 *confidence play*
5 units to win 6 units

Overpriced here, i know Davydenko has seemed rusty but this is the business end of a major tournament and id be suprised to see Ancic win this on a slow HC. Fantastic price!

Win, thanks Gustavo :yeah:

Two for today:

Blake over Nadal @2.7
0.6 units to win 1.02 units

Blake 2-0 over Nadal @4.4
0.4 units to win 1.36 units

Nadal comes in here looking in fine form, but he was always going to for me after Nole got knocked out. He looks relaxed this week and was allowed to look good against an average Kiefer. PHM will always struggle to beat Rafa imo due to his poor shot selections at various points. This is still a bad match up for Rafa on a HC at the end of the day and worth a go.

stable unit
04-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Blake over Nadal @2.7
0.6 units to win 1.02 units

Blake 2-0 over Nadal @4.4
0.4 units to win 1.36 units

lo$$ 1 unit

:worship: to Rafa, but that missed FH by Blake to make it 2-1 in the decider was absolutely costly; good match.

Horatio Caine
04-03-2008, 10:23 AM
Well done mate...nice recovery back into the plus. :D

Didn't have the balls to play Blake last night...couldn't trust him enough after he let me down in IW. :sad:

Hope you finish the week on a high.

stable unit
04-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Berdych to beat Nadal @2.54
1 unit to win 1.54 units

Reasoning was in GM thread, but it's a good play at these odds imo.

Berdych 2-0 vs Nadal @4.9
1 unit to win 3.9 units

I played this with Blake, and believe in better value here so cant pass on it.

stable unit
04-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Berdych to beat Nadal @2.54
1 unit to win 1.54 units

Reasoning was in GM thread, but it's a good play at these odds imo.

Berdych 2-0 vs Nadal @4.9
1 unit to win 3.9 units

I played this with Blake, and believe in better value here so cant pass on it.

LL & pretty scrappy recently with the picks but just pleased to be a unit up ;).