Wanna know why a topic was deleted [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Wanna know why a topic was deleted

FilipeMB
01-15-2008, 02:19 PM
Well, I teached yesterday people how they could access espn360 using a NON-illegal way and the topic got deleted :mad:

***** are not illegal and I didn't give financial loss for anyone.

A ***** server is a system that routes and filters between two networks. They can act as firewalls, they can act as routers, etc. They are not illegal, even at home.

Anyway..
just wanna know why.

FilipeMB
01-16-2008, 01:02 PM
...?
still waiting

Leo
01-21-2008, 07:52 AM
Filipe, we all appreciate what you did. :worship:

Can you re-post the link of IP addresses to use to get into ESPN360? If you do, I will make sure to keep it before this thread is deleted, lol.

FilipeMB
01-22-2008, 04:42 PM
Just search google for US ***** IP. Just this simple :)

RickDaStick
01-22-2008, 06:26 PM
Dont take it personally. The mods here just delete threads for fun when they are bored

Albop
01-22-2008, 06:29 PM
It was a great thread thanks to you felipe :yeah:

Neely
01-24-2008, 03:33 AM
I'm not into this case, but it doesn't seem too legal if you're using some backdoor methods to access a service which is intentionally blocked by the original provider in some countries.

As I said, I don't know at the moment about this specific thread, but from reading this thread here I figured it had to do with ESPN360 and remembered last year, for example, something similiar with Tennis Australia as they sent us mails not to display and/or promote Tennis Australia Audio Visual content as this was an an infringement of Tennis Australia's rights. Therefore we had to remove threads and posts in threads.