GREAT PICS ! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

GREAT PICS !

Marine
06-12-2004, 04:05 PM
I scanned some funny and beautiful pics from Roland Garros magazine.
Some french players posed in pic in different places to present the Roland Garros stadium.

So...as you can notice that... Paulo in the kitchen, Seb in the press room, Amelie in the president's office, Dip and Nathalie Dechy in the massage room, and Arnaud... in the shower room ! lol

Mel
06-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Damn it, I knew I had to buy this magazine while I was still at the stadium...
Thanks SO much, Marine, for the scans!! Were there any interesting interviews/articles as well?

LittleYuna
06-12-2004, 08:49 PM
hey thx a lot Amé is really nice. Hope she won't be so nervous next year for RG ;)

Via
06-13-2004, 01:09 AM
they should've given out (or sold) tickets to attend arnaud's photo shoot lol.......

can i still get one (the mag, i mean)??? :drool:

ps i've set the pic as wallpaper... it fits very nicely on 1024x768 :cool:
* keep fingers crossed that computer won't break down again, coz i'd promised friends that i won't put anyone naked on it!!!!!!! *

* would be worse if the technie saw it :p *

esther
06-13-2004, 04:14 AM
OMG i want that roland garros mag!!!
LOL @ arnaud in the shower *sigh* ...how funny
seb looks so adorable too

Kat!
06-13-2004, 07:21 AM
oooh this is hillarious!!!

is it just me or does Paulo look kinda evil with the knife... LOL

Via
06-13-2004, 11:28 PM
hey gals.... i've found one offer for the programme officiel at ebay ... going at eur1.50 (approx aus2.60 !!) wanna go and bid it up?? ;)

(marine it isn't you selling, is it? lol.....)

esther
06-14-2004, 01:53 AM
only $2.60?!! i want it i want it

Marine
06-14-2004, 05:51 AM
are you sure it's the good mag ? :confused: It's not the programm, it's the magazine, and it costs 8€ in RG !!!! (so I don't think it's less expansive at ebay...)
Give me the link of ebay, if see the cover I'll say you if it's the right or not.

Via
06-14-2004, 06:07 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=614&item=6905019872&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

lol i dont know if it's just bidding from a low low price ... it may have a much higher reserve price. frankly i've never bought anything at ebay. :p

esther
06-19-2004, 02:03 AM
Vous allez enchérir pour le Programme Officiel de Roland Garros 2004 --> official program...and its 162 pages so i'm guessing its the official mag...its at $8 aus at the moment!! thats still good!

Lindsayfan
06-19-2004, 07:25 AM
yeah on ebay they r usually cheap. u can buy some players' autographs at 2/3 euros, or posters at 5 euros (notice: i have a new laptop and in the keyboard there isnt Euro symbol...i'm so mad)

Via
06-20-2004, 12:08 AM
5 euros isn't bad for a good quality poster... but i wouldn't want to pay for an autograph which wasn't signed for me... unless it's someone retired (or dead) so it's impossible to get any other way.

but i'm always quite wary about buying/selling things on the net, so it has to be something i really really want

(that's rather wierd isn't it, that i happen to be selling things on my own website ?? lol)

go ahead esther why don't you try a bid?

Kat!
06-20-2004, 07:02 AM
yeah.... a lot of things are quite cheap on ebay >> but once you add shipping to the far far away land that is Australia...... eck...

Via
06-20-2004, 11:46 PM
yeah that too.... but think of the price newsagents are charging on overseas air-mail mags, so it's just the nature of things here !!!

Agassi Fan
06-21-2004, 01:32 PM
I sell very good photos on the french guys, like Grosjean, Clement, Santoro, Escudé, and autograph too. I want to sell them, 1.5 Euro/photo, or my friend need photos on Roddick, so we can trade too! Write me!
sambora@freemail.hu

Mariann from Hungary, Europe! :)

Via
06-21-2004, 11:24 PM
well then mariann..... people need to see what your pics look like first... a photo gallery would be nice ;)

esther
06-22-2004, 08:42 AM
via i dont have a credit card?!! LOL

i think its pointless BUYING an autograph...isnt the whole poitn of an autograph to 'prove' that youve met them or they signed somethign for you...i dunno thats what i thought *shrugs*

Via
06-23-2004, 12:21 AM
?? i don't think the seller charges credit card even if you've got one!

but yeah... you'll have to go through a bank again to get cheque and stuff.... all that hassle ;) ;)

yesss that's what i think about autographs too. but there are people who never get a chance to meet those stars so they are willing to pay. and you see autographed items auctioned for thousands if the celebrity is sufficiently famous. or dead. like elvis, lol....

so, take good care of those autographs that you've got, you never know one day you may sell them!!

irishface
07-05-2004, 10:03 AM
I love Arnaud in the shower. He's completely mad.

Esther, that's what I thought too. I get players' autographs so I can stand next to them and stare without them calling the police. LOL! And getting your photo taken with a player has nothing to do with the photo (what the hell do I want a pic of myself for????) and everything to do with getting a wee cuddle. *sigh*

esther
07-08-2004, 08:56 AM
oh no i'd have to disagree with the photo not being for the photo...i agree the actual act of getting the photo is great (well depending who it is) but my photo with seb is my pride and joy!!

Via
07-09-2004, 01:58 AM
well i have to say irish is one sneaky fan lol.... beware the player see you drool if you stand too near and go too far :lol:

me i'm squeaky clean and i get them autographs for autographs and photos for photos (but i hate that one nono took with me)

esther where's that one seb took with you? did i ever see it coz i don't remember... only the one you had with arnaud and camille

Tommy'sGF
07-09-2004, 04:15 AM
drool Nono!!!
great Pictures!!!

esther
07-10-2004, 08:20 AM
via- i emailed it to ur yahoo account, do u still use that?

Via
07-11-2004, 12:21 AM
esther it's a GREAAAAAAT pic !!!!! (better than the nono/camille one) :worship:

pity there's another face peeking over seb's shoulder.... cut him out and you two would be perfect :p

you should ask him sign it next year. i can't do the same with arnaud (mine's horrid) :(

sphaerena
07-17-2004, 09:25 PM
Two photos i had taken for the fan of nono!;)
i think you have already see the first one because i had post it on his forum ;)
I would ask if someone had picture of paul henry mathieu he can send it on my e mail (sphaerena@hotmail.com) because i'm fond of this player ; )

Via
07-18-2004, 01:48 AM
more great pics!!!!!!!!! thanks sphaerena :worship:
i don't have any phm, i haven't even seen him in person! sorry... hopefully one day

sphaerena
07-18-2004, 05:46 AM
ok don't sorry Via, i hope i can see him again soon.... :d

Marine
07-18-2004, 08:33 AM
Ehhh avec des photos comme ça tu viens aussi souvent que tu peux ici, ok ?!!!! LOL J'adore !

Thanks for sharing them, I don't think I saw them already.
About Paulo..u have to know I adore him !!!! The pics I have of him come from his non-official forum, but I have 2/3 pics of RG 2003, double with Dupuis, but they're very bad, that's not portraits mike ur pics of Arnaud. I' ll put them though here today.

irishface
07-19-2004, 07:22 PM
I should have said, I've never had my picture taken with any tennis player! It's all in theory based on the experiences of others. Nono has nothing to be afraid of. :)

Oh, and I might have been cuddled by a rugger player or two. *sigh* But they grabbed me before I grabbed them!

Via
07-19-2004, 11:16 PM
hmmm it takes a bit of courage to pretend that a stranger is really a friend... took me a long time talking about doing it before i could actually do it ;)

rogicomel
08-02-2004, 01:34 AM
Hi all! Sorry for sneaking in! I saw this guy in his first rd match vs Moya at Wimbledon. Too bad he lost in five sets to my other fav player (Moya i.e) but I like his cute face. So, anyone here got a pic of Olivier Patience????

Thanks...

Layla
08-13-2004, 11:14 PM
I have a few pics of Olivier Patience that I took in Umag this year. Sorry for the belated response. :o

Layla
08-13-2004, 11:21 PM
I also have some pics of Arnaud Di Pasquale if anyone is interested.

http://www.pbase.com/layla101/umag

Marine
08-13-2004, 11:28 PM
Thank you so much Layla. I know someone in Florida who' ll be glad... :)

michelleg
08-15-2004, 06:46 PM
Chouette alors, quelques photos de Olivier et Arnaud!

My head would have been spinning on that court during practice. Two shirtless beauties indeed :) :worship: Thanks, Layla, for posting the Olivier shots (and for a second glance at lovely Dip...)

I need to go take a very cold shower right now.

Marine
08-15-2004, 06:59 PM
Chouette alors, quelques photos de Olivier et Arnaud!

I need to go take a very cold shower right now.

:eek: :lol:

michelleg
08-15-2004, 09:23 PM
Chalk that one up to my limited French, but there wasn't any phrase I could find that more appropriately summed up my feelings regarding said photos. (And I'm not telling who taught me that phrase, or where I learned it, for that matter!!! :devil: )

In fact, I think I'm going to go look at the piccies again.

And again.....

Anne-Claire
08-17-2004, 01:05 AM
hey thx for the AWESOME shot of Dippy Layla!!!! need a frozen shower to M!!

Michelle are you off to Washington?? sure i'm late and you're already on the stand cheering for O Pat..... lol looking at the layla's pics, i just realised that Remi is cute ONLY when we watch his back, no? *joking*

michelleg
08-17-2004, 03:01 AM
:wavey: Hi A-C! Are you all packed yet?

I didn't go to Washington as I had originally planned, silly thing called Hurricane Charley caused me to cancel. But I never let Mother Nature get the best of me...

I'll be at the US Open instead! Now I can see Dip, Nono, Julien, Olivier - all in one fell swoop.

And if you think Remi is cute from the backside, I'll send you my pic of him scratching it... :devil: Its a classic.

Via
08-17-2004, 05:30 AM
:eek: don't ever post it

Anne-Claire
08-17-2004, 02:44 PM
:wavey: Hi A-C! Are you all packed yet?

I didn't go to Washington as I had originally planned, silly thing called Hurricane Charley caused me to cancel. But I never let Mother Nature get the best of me...

I'll be at the US Open instead! Now I can see Dip, Nono, Julien, Olivier - all in one fell swoop.

And if you think Remi is cute from the backside, I'll send you my pic of him scratching it... :devil: Its a classic.

Oh ok, i've heard about this big Hurricane in Florida..., no damage for you?

Finally, you'll see more players at the US Open!! are you gonna be there for the qualies!!

What a nightmare season for Arnaud............. lost at the first round at almost every tournaments.........this year!!

For the pic, no thanks i'll try to live without seeing it!! lol

I don't really like packing LOL moreover when it's for 5months, I always forget something, i'll be there in one week!! Sweden guys, here i come LOL

michelleg
08-19-2004, 03:35 PM
Packing for five months...I have enough trouble packing for five days!

I will miss quallies, I arrive on Saturday, just in time for Kids' Day. Will be there through late Tuesday evening. I am so excited that I will get to see Dip play!!! And pauvre Nono, I will most certainly cheer for him, as he needs all the support he can get!

And as for the Remi pic, I didn't need to post it, as I believe that Camille has the actual photo..(long story, but I gave it to her in Miami along with the pics I took of her and she asked if she could keep it. She showed it to all the other French girls and they all started laughing. It was a priceless moment, especially since Remi was with Nono on the next court over.)

Marine
08-19-2004, 07:35 PM
Michelle, do you think it's possible Camille has the same point of view as us about Rémi ?? :lol:
And she knows him well so... :aplot:

michelleg
08-19-2004, 08:29 PM
;) Vraiment, je pense que elle y avait voir tout.

(I'm working on my French here, so no laughing at my terrible composition. So please help me with all my grammar errors, please :worship: )

Anyway, I meant to say that I honestly believe that she has seen it all. I agree with you, Marine!

Marine
08-19-2004, 08:37 PM
(I'm working on my French here, so no laughing at my terrible composition. So please help me with all my grammar errors, please :worship: )

Anyway, I meant to say that I honestly believe that she has seen it all. I agree with you, Marine!

1/ I'm in no position to laugh about your french considering my english :)
2/ The next time u'll have to ask her what she thinks about Rémi...lol

michelleg
08-19-2004, 11:21 PM
Pah, Marine, your command of English is far better than my French, for sure!! I am taking French classes this fall along with a German class. (I just joined up with a Germany-based real estate company <<gestion immobiliere Engel & Volkers>> so I need to have some basic German conversation skills)

Via
08-20-2004, 12:38 AM
a slightly off track question: do you think players generally want to keep (any) pics that fans give them? some look bored enough just to scribble an autograph on a pic. if you give them the pic itself, i wonder if they are interested... they must have seen enough pics of themselves.

michelleg
08-20-2004, 03:16 AM
Via,

I can say that Camille was absolutely flattered that I would offer her the pictures that I took (one was a really pretty headshot of her that was particularly flattering.) I had taken them and sent a jpeg to Sylvain, who used it as the pic on the popup advert for her chat in Miami (in 2003.)

We shall see what happens at the Open, as I have a really kickbutt shot of Nono that I have been messing with in Photoshop. I also have a bunch of others that I want signed, but this one of Arnaud is really quite artsy, I think he might really like it. Note that the resolution here is lousy, its actually much better quality when printed out.

I am debating making an extra copy and offering it to him...so let me know what you think. (You includes all posters here!) I really don't want to make a fool of myself, I've never asked him for an autograph other than when my son asked him...

Via
08-20-2004, 08:13 AM
it's very nice, michelle....... i reckon the spotlight's (photoshop) artificial, don't tell me that it naturally occured !!!

if i have asked for autographs at my ripe old age ;) then you cannot be more of a fool than me. it's time not to use the kids as an excuse ;) ;)

nono however may not be too arty ... remember his passing potes book... i asked him to choose his favourite photo to sign on, and after trying hard to flip through the pages, he still insisted on that cover photo :eek:

michelleg
08-20-2004, 11:57 AM
Its a psp spot of course, but its also color in original, I just stripped the color out. However, if you look at the original shot, it was just one of those rare situations where the natural lighting was perfect, even the beads of sweat glimmered just right on his forehead...(speaking of Nono's forehead, LOLOLOL)

But this one I want signed to put up with my son's monster tennis ball...I am hoping to get this one and Dip's to put on the other side. It will look cute with his Eiffel Tower/Paris snowglobe tchotchky. (you know that word??? knick-knacks.)

I'll try just the same, as having it signed would complete the pic.

Marine
08-20-2004, 06:55 PM
Your pic is just :eek: Congrats !!!

michelleg
08-20-2004, 07:15 PM
merci, marine :-) I like it very much...

Anne-Claire
08-20-2004, 07:27 PM
Thanks for this awesome shot M;o)

I'm sure you can offer him a copy of the pic, you know, he is more shy to give autograph and taking picture with "older" girls lol and that is quite funny, he's gonna be surprised for sure!!
When i was in Sherto, i was speaking to camille and i asked her if she wanted to see my RG's pic, she said yes and asked me if she could have some copies, i told her to choose the pics she wanted and she kept something that 10 pics, it was funny, asking if she can take the one of nono too....;o)

J -4 before my departure to Sweden, i'm not ready at all, as usual lol
M if you need some help for your french, feel free to ask!!
hej!

hej!!

Marine
08-20-2004, 07:33 PM
You both met Camille... puisque que vous la connaissez, est-ce qu'elle mérite Arnaud au moins ? lol

Anne-Claire
08-20-2004, 07:48 PM
Marine, alors la j ai aucun doute!! Arnaud n aurait pas pu trouve mieux et pour moi c est Arnaud qui a de la chance d avoir Camille!!

Je l ai rencontre a plusieures reprises et elle est vraiment geniale, sympa...bref on voit tellement de joueurs qui ont des poufs a leur cote que c est vraiment cool de "voir" le joueur qu on "aime" et supporte le plus etre avec qqn de super!!

michelleg
08-20-2004, 07:50 PM
Maird, you all know he still scares the bejeezus out of me after I made the mistake of touching his hair!!!

And <<wicked grin>> I KNOW that certain Frenchmen prefer the company of older women. :tape: Names aren't important...

A-C, don't forget to send me an email with your new snail mail addy...

Marine
08-20-2004, 07:58 PM
Marine, alors la j ai aucun doute!! Arnaud n aurait pas pu trouve mieux et pour moi c est Arnaud qui a de la chance d avoir Camille!!

Je l ai rencontre a plusieures reprises et elle est vraiment geniale, sympa...bref on voit tellement de joueurs qui ont des poufs a leur cote que c est vraiment cool de "voir" le joueur qu on "aime" et supporte le plus etre avec qqn de super!!

Le tennis est rempli de poufs !!! LOL Je préfère le voir avec une joueuse (qui + est de ma taille ! lol) qu'avec une ravissante pétasse. :)

Anne-Claire
08-20-2004, 07:59 PM
LOL

I don't have my new snail mail addy yet but i'll send it to you as soon as i know it!!
Are you still planning to come to Bercy? It's a shame i can't go there ;((

OH i must send you some pics of the french tennis journalist i told you LOL Mister Nico V

Marine
08-20-2004, 08:00 PM
Maird, you all know he still scares the bejeezus out of me after I made the mistake of touching his hair!!!

And <<wicked grin>> I KNOW that certain Frenchmen prefer the company of older women. :tape: Names aren't important...

A-C, don't forget to send me an email with your new snail mail addy...

Touching his hair :eek: :confused: Tell me ...

Older women...et alors ?? Qu'importe, il a l'air comblé ;)

Anne-Claire
08-20-2004, 08:01 PM
Le tennis est rempli de poufs !!! LOL Je préfère le voir avec une joueuse (qui + est de ma taille ! lol) qu'avec une ravissante pétasse. :)

C'EST CLAIR et je peux te dire qu il y en a des poufs qui se prennent pour je ne sais quoi alors qu elles n ont jamais rien fait......mais en meme temps c est tellement marrant ;o)

Marine
08-20-2004, 08:02 PM
I go to Bercy at tuesday. :)

Marine
08-20-2004, 08:05 PM
C'EST CLAIR et je peux te dire qu il y en a des poufs qui se prennent pour je ne sais quoi alors qu elles n ont jamais rien fait......mais en meme temps c est tellement marrant ;o)

Au moins mes 2 chouchous sont pas trop branchés pétasse et je préfère ça (la femme de Seb est plus agée mais au moins elle est pas superficielle et collée à ses basques à chaque tournoi, elle est hyper discrète: respect !)

michelleg
08-20-2004, 08:09 PM
Then hopefully I will see you there :)

Don't worry, I behave much better in France than I do here...the French culture has such a positive influence on me. No hair touching and no jeune joueur chasing for me!!!

Also, sorry if I offended anyone with my comments, I am in one feisty mood today. Cleaning house often does that to me.

Anne-Claire
08-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Then hopefully I will see you there :)

Don't worry, I behave much better in France than I do here...the French culture has such a positive influence on me. No hair touching and no jeune joueur chasing for me!!!

Also, sorry if I offended anyone with my comments, I am in one feisty mood today. Cleaning house often does that to me.

Nice to hear that french culture has a positive influence LOLOL ;o))

Marine
08-20-2004, 08:49 PM
Nice to hear that french culture has a positive influence LOLOL ;o))

For once...lol

Marine
08-20-2004, 09:00 PM
off topic: did anyone not notice Arnaud's kindness with ballkids ??? :o

michelleg
08-20-2004, 09:05 PM
MDR, I know that some have issues with him regarding ballkids...but he's never been antything but congenial and kind to my son, so I have no issues with him.

(He just has issues with those brash American old ladies who try to steal his alice band.)

Marine
08-20-2004, 09:20 PM
AMELIE IN FINAL !!! France will get at least one medal in tennis ! (yeh, ok, not the hoped medal, but I'm happy for our national Amelie ! :bounce: )

michelleg
08-20-2004, 09:34 PM
Congratulations to Amelie, she has worked hard! :worship:

Marine
08-20-2004, 09:48 PM
I add some pics and I go sleeping.

Marine
08-20-2004, 10:12 PM
OH i must send you some pics of the french tennis journalist i told you LOL Mister Nico V

Nicolas Vinoy ???? The guy who 's specialized in tennis at stade 2 ??

Via
08-20-2004, 11:58 PM
off topic: did anyone not notice Arnaud's kindness with ballkids ??? :o

c'est extraordinaire (to keep to the french mood here today ;) )

michelle does great pics, but marine finds them..... just as good!

Anne-Claire
08-21-2004, 12:05 AM
Nicolas Vinoy ???? The guy who 's specialized in tennis at stade 2 ??
You're right, Nico Vinoy Himself....;o)

Longue histoire Marine mais il est trop sympa, il est trop COOL tu comprendras quand le reportage des boulets de RG sera en ligne et tu veras le discours que je lui ai fait pour son intronisation, un grand moment de bonheur!!ah le ptit Nico;o)il est terrible!!!! Nico t aurais du aller a Athenes, t es trop c**!! lol

Marine
08-21-2004, 07:06 AM
You're right, Nico Vinoy Himself....;o)

Longue histoire Marine mais il est trop sympa, il est trop COOL tu comprendras quand le reportage des boulets de RG sera en ligne et tu veras le discours que je lui ai fait pour son intronisation, un grand moment de bonheur!!ah le ptit Nico;o)il est terrible!!!! Nico t aurais du aller a Athenes, t es trop c**!! lol

Tu fais partie du fameux club des boulets ???? LOL

Anne-Claire
08-21-2004, 12:01 PM
OUI, depuis le debut!! On se marre trop, tu as ete voir le site?

michelleg
08-21-2004, 12:14 PM
Cet photo de Nono (le deuxieme) quel visage malheureux! Marine, merci pour les photos :)

Et Anne-Claire, je pense que il a les yeux trop sexy (moi, je prefiere lesquels bleus!!!) :devil:

(once again, sorry for any grammatical errors, but I need the practice.)

Marine
08-22-2004, 11:01 AM
OUI, depuis le debut!! On se marre trop, tu as ete voir le site?

Oui j'y suis allée pls fois mais il semble qu'il n'ait pas été mis à jour depuis l'open gaz de france. Sinon j'aime bien le principe, et tout le monde se prend au jeu, c'est cool.

Anne-Claire
08-22-2004, 01:35 PM
oui, le report de RG ne devrait pas tarder, il y a eu qques pbs d ordis....c est bien on voit les joueurs qui se prennent pas la tete et les autres....lol

Dommage pour Amé, mais elle n a pas joue son tennis et Justine a fait de beaux points...

Marine
08-22-2004, 08:01 PM
J'ai pas vu le match d'amelie helas. Dommage qd meme pour l'argent. T'as vu la gym et Emilie Lepennec en or ?? Trop fort !!

(bon je crois que je vais faire l'effort de parler anglais c'est qd meme pas correct pour les autres...)

irishface
08-23-2004, 07:39 PM
I go away, I come back, and everything is in French! Aiiiiiiiiii! :eek:

Thanks for the piccies my dears. Very gorgeous. :worship:

Marine
08-23-2004, 07:52 PM
Sorry it's not polite. We stop french, okay.

Anne-Claire
08-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Yes, you're right MArine, no French anymore!!
sorry Irish:)

Sometimes it's tought for us to explain what we want to say in english moreover when it's very late on the evening!!

see u

Via
08-24-2004, 12:17 AM
i was actually having a jolly time trying learn passé composé from the posts lol

but there's no way i could join in

Marine
08-25-2004, 06:58 PM
i was actually having a jolly time trying learn passé composé from the posts lol

but there's no way i could join in

I welcome you in my class Via, passé composé is in the programm I'd be glad to teach to you :angel:

Via
08-26-2004, 12:03 AM
:lol:
:smash:

Marine
08-26-2004, 09:10 PM
And I need some (sorry, HEAPS) lessons of english :)

esther
08-30-2004, 09:31 AM
NO U DONT MARINE!

irishface
08-30-2004, 11:35 PM
OH NO!!!! Don't apologise! And please don't stop! *blushes*

Only, like Via, I could never join in. I'm lazy and scared you'll laugh at me. :ignore:

Marine, I wish I could speak French half as good as you speak English. You have nothing to worry about.

Via
09-18-2004, 01:43 AM
hey ..... i am only trying to brag a little here.... because, as you will soon agree, this is hilarious :haha:

if you type in 'professional tennis photos' in google, you are likely to find a whole page of links (10) out of which, 9 of them points to .... *drum roll* .... via's tennis photos !!!!!!!!!!!!

eg. google search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=professional%20tennis%20photos)

all that fuss, for some obscure amateur's tennis photos...

if anyone out there wants to climb on the bandwagon and get more publicity.... perhaps i can host your photos for you :lol:

irishface
09-23-2004, 11:33 PM
Hey! That's brilliant! GO VIA! :worship:

Via
09-23-2004, 11:46 PM
looks like irish you're the only one who's impressed :yippee:

esther
09-25-2004, 12:43 AM
hehe thats pretty cool via :)

Via
09-26-2004, 01:34 AM
hehe

i'm not kidding about sharing the space.... i've realised that i now have 200Mb on the pbase account, which i paid for, and guess what, i've only used up 8Mb. it would take me 10 more years of tennis pics to fill that up... lol but of course it won't last that long as i've only paid up to january next year, i think.

WinterDreams
11-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Rosmalen ;)

WinterDreams
11-30-2004, 07:46 PM
Alicante :)

WinterDreams
11-30-2004, 07:54 PM
Alicante :) :)

WinterDreams
11-30-2004, 07:59 PM
Alicante :) :) :)

Marine
11-30-2004, 08:34 PM
Danke schon Winterdreams !!!! :hug:
I love all your pics, but the first one of Rosmalen is just so funny, and so representative of the match...arnaud and guillermo ! LOL

Via
11-30-2004, 10:08 PM
thank you winterdreams!!! :worship:

yes i agree about the rosmalen pics.... see how the spectators found them so funny too!

kukka
12-01-2004, 05:18 AM
Thanks for the pics, winterdreams! They're great! :D

yes i agree about the rosmalen pics.... see how the spectators found them so funny too!

Yeah, at that point it still looked funny. A minute later it was getting scary when Arnaud and Guillermo were at the net yelling at each other. :rolleyes:

Elina :umbrella:

michelleg
12-01-2004, 05:45 PM
Merci bunches for the lovely pics. <<sigh>> I have withdrawal...bad.

esther
12-01-2004, 11:50 PM
thanks winterdreams!!! theyre great! :)

Via
12-21-2004, 06:07 AM
attention! great pic of arnaud and seb (and others) can be found in this post: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=989981&postcount=80

:)

hmm that link is wierd... :confused: anyway it's the 'your photo with tennis players' thread on the general forum.

Marine
12-21-2004, 12:23 PM
Mes chouchous :hearts:
Merci Via. :)

esther
12-26-2004, 11:39 AM
haha 4 of those 5 players in that link were Arnaud, Seb, JC and Guillermo ;) should have been me posting.

thanks via!