Let's Get Together!! CHAT THREAD!! [Archive] - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

Let's Get Together!! CHAT THREAD!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14

Corinna
02-09-2005, 07:50 PM
hi, pretty fans of guille! :hug:

their posts are fun to read in some ways. i just can't understand why they have to pick on a particular person and why is it that guille is their favorite. :confused: i've also noticed they bully around vocal guille fans in this forum. oh well.. :sad: maybe because our boy is so frail and fragile... so, prove them wrong, guille! your critics are nothing compared to you. :nerner:

what's up, corinna? you know kimi?! :inlove:
i do not only now him... i love him :inlove: :p

Nymeria
02-09-2005, 10:27 PM
is badrepping the new trend? ;)
If you want I can badrep you too :p

MiLoU_tAn
02-10-2005, 03:07 PM
:haha:

when and where will guille play next?

:wavey:

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 03:17 PM
Rotterdam :bounce:

hey Milou :wavey:

MiLoU_tAn
02-10-2005, 03:43 PM
hey Orlando Bloom aficionado! :wavey: did you know that he was voted the sexiest man on people magazine? :hearts: :lick: :drool:

oh, rotterdam. when will the tournament start? is he playing for sure? hope he doesn't aggravate his injury. :rolleyes:

Guille's Girl
02-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Yeah indeed he is playing. Says so on his website. I'm guessing he didn't train before Marseille though :o He said he had been moving carefully so eh, he wasn't exactly prepared grr. He could've at least warned us so we wouldn't be all dying and shit.

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 03:57 PM
hey Orlando Bloom aficionado! :wavey: did you know that he was voted the sexiest man on people magazine? :hearts: :lick: :drool:

oh, rotterdam. when will the tournament start? is he playing for sure? hope he doesn't aggravate his injury. :rolleyes:

Ididn't know that :o

The tournaments starts this weekend (qualies). And Anna, Zwaan, Simone and I will visit that tournament :) so we hope we can see him there

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Yeah indeed he is playing. Says so on his website. I'm guessing he didn't train before Marseille though :o He said he had been moving carefully so eh, he wasn't exactly prepared grr. He could've at least warned us so we wouldn't be all dying and shit.
I won't be surprised if he's in Rotterdam in the weekend already to practise a bit on the courts there. If he is I'll tell you about it, coz I'll be in Rotterdam the weekend

MiLoU_tAn
02-10-2005, 03:59 PM
thanks for that :)
i didn't expect him to lose yesterday. now people are gonna say that he should have played in BA and blah blah blah. :fiery: :mad: i'm still disappointed :banghead: hmmm.. let's just :drink: :drink: to that!

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 04:01 PM
i didn't expect him to lose yesterday. now people are gonna say that he should have played in BA and blah blah blah. :fiery: :mad: i'm still disappointed :banghead: hmmm.. let's just :drink: :drink: to that!

I'm not too sad about it, I don't like it that he did lose, but now he can take a bit more rest, practise a bit more. And hopefully play a few rounds in Rotterdam :)

MiLoU_tAn
02-10-2005, 04:03 PM
lucky you, legolas. :cool: don't forget to bring you cameras! and don't forget to share your pictures with us :hug:

Pancakesong
02-10-2005, 04:07 PM
yep.. but yvonne, you were hoping that he would lose during the match, because you'd see him earlier then:mad::p:devil:

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 04:08 PM
lucky you, legolas. :cool: don't forget to bring you cameras! and don't forget to share your pictures with us :hug:

Of course I'll bring my camera! and will take lots of pics (remember I did post 120 pics after I saw him in Rosmalen? :o)

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 04:09 PM
yep.. but yvonne, you were hoping that he would lose during the match, because you'd see him earlier then:mad::p:devil:

I was not hoping that he would lose ;) I didn't mind that he did lose. That's something completely differnt!

Guille's Girl
02-10-2005, 04:12 PM

I wouldn't matter if he had played San Jose. Hell, he STILL wouldn't have been fully prepared...

MiLoU_tAn
02-10-2005, 04:14 PM
Of course I'll bring my camera! and will take lots of pics (remember I did post 120 pics after I saw him in Rosmalen? :o)

thanks in advance :hug: oh, does anyone have a picture of his youngest brother?

MiLoU_tAn
02-10-2005, 04:17 PM
I wouldn't matter if he had played San Jose. Hell, he STILL wouldn't have been fully prepared...

yeah, you have a point. :) hope he plays better in rotterdam.

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 04:20 PM
thanks in advance :hug: oh, does anyone have a picture of his youngest brother?

you're welcome :hug: anyway I'll have to bring a red with messages to Roger. But maybe I can try to give some messages to Guille as well, if he's there and I am able to give him something. So anyone who wants to leave a message for him?

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 04:22 PM
yeah, you have a point. :) hope he plays better in rotterdam.
I hope so too :) but I'll be there with my argentinian flag so I hope he'll like that :D

MiLoU_tAn
02-10-2005, 04:38 PM
you're welcome :hug: anyway I'll have to bring a red with messages to Roger. But maybe I can try to give some messages to Guille as well, if he's there and I am able to give him something. So anyone who wants to leave a message for him?

;) just tell guille i'm very much available for a date with him and i'll send you a ticket for carla, tell her she can go straight home to argentina while i'm on out on a date with baby guille. :haha:

i'm getting retarded now :retard: gotta get some sleep. catch you guys tom. it was nice chatting with you all. :hug: good night and good day! :smooch:

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 04:41 PM
;) just tell guille i'm very much available for a date with him and i'll send you a ticket for carla, tell her she can go straight home to argentina while i'm on out on a date with baby guille. :haha:

i'm getting retarded now :retard: gotta get some sleep. catch you guys tom. it was nice chatting with you all. :hug: good night and good day! :smooch:

:rolls: I'll tell him there's a crazy girl on this site who wants a date with him :p

Goodnight :hug: see you tomorrow!

Guille's Girl
02-10-2005, 04:58 PM
:haha:

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Maybe I better can say that there are a lot of crazy girls on this site who would love to have a date with him :p

Guille's Girl
02-10-2005, 06:20 PM
Sure! It can a group date...with only one guy which would be GUILLE!! :banana: We'll tell Carla that we're BORROWING him :angel: and that she'll get him back on monday :haha: Or the next day, cuz he'd probably figure we're all crazy and run for his life :p Dude! this so inspires a fanart drawing. Digi. I'll do it! :banana: *thinks* Fuck! I REALLY should finish that damn Aragorn drawing :sad:

Pancakesong
02-10-2005, 06:47 PM
ah cool:D show the drawing when you're finished!

I am busy with a drawing of Gael Garcia Bernal, his portret, and one of him in Motorcycle Diaries, and one of Guille. But that one is ugly:( I made all of them during school, physics and maths:lol:

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 06:54 PM
Sure! It can a group date...with only one guy which would be GUILLE!! :banana: We'll tell Carla that we're BORROWING him :angel: and that she'll get him back on monday :haha: Or the next day, cuz he'd probably figure we're all crazy and run for his life :p Dude! this so inspires a fanart drawing. Digi. I'll do it! :banana: *thinks* Fuck! I REALLY should finish that damn Aragorn drawing :sad:
:rolls:

I should ask him if he wants to be my valentine :p I'm in Rotterdam on Valentine's Day as well :p

Pancakesong
02-10-2005, 08:01 PM
:banana:

Corinna
02-10-2005, 09:04 PM

I should ask him if he wants to be my valentine :p I'm in Rotterdam on Valentine's Day as well :p
:lol: sweet idea...he can't say no :)

Guille's Girl
02-10-2005, 10:10 PM
ah cool:D show the drawing when you're finished!

I am busy with a drawing of Gael Garcia Bernal, his portret, and one of him in Motorcycle Diaries, and one of Guille. But that one is ugly:( I made all of them during school, physics and maths:lol:

Ooo!! Oo oo oo!!! I want to see ALL OF THEM!! :banana: Do you have a scanner eh?? I want to seeeeeeee!! :banana: <--=Saara; the Art Freak.

Nymeria
02-10-2005, 10:24 PM
:lol: sweet idea...he can't say no :)
Well I'm not going to ask it, I guess he wants to spent that time with Carla. And I got my meet&greet with Roger on Valentine's Day :)

Pancakesong
02-11-2005, 07:13 AM
Ooo!! Oo oo oo!!! I want to see ALL OF THEM!! :banana: Do you have a scanner eh?? I want to seeeeeeee!! :banana: <--=Saara; the Art Freak.

yep I've a scanner, but they're not finished yet

Pancakesong
02-11-2005, 07:14 AM
Well I'm not going to ask it, I guess he wants to spent that time with Carla. And I got my meet&greet with Roger on Valentine's Day :)

Nymeria
02-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Anna, your avatar :hearts: !!!!!

Pancakesong
02-11-2005, 09:49 AM
he's cute he?:inlove:

Corinna
02-11-2005, 10:43 AM
he is anna :yeah:

meet&greet with roger is good as well :hug:

Pancakesong
02-11-2005, 10:46 AM
he is anna:confused:

hi corinna:wavey:

Nymeria
02-11-2005, 12:48 PM
yes he is cute :hearts:

Pancakesong
02-11-2005, 01:04 PM
uhuh:D few people do agree that:confused:

Guille's Girl
02-11-2005, 03:31 PM
yep I've a scanner, but they're not finished yet
okee...

Deco
02-11-2005, 04:27 PM
yeah anna he's hooooot
and GG, I want tot see the Aragorn:hearts:-drawing! so finish it!;) :banana: :drool:

ataptc
02-11-2005, 04:40 PM
who's the guy on your avatar, anna? :confused:

Pancakesong
02-11-2005, 05:29 PM
that's the one who Zwaan named after, the soccerplayer Deco
he plays for fc barcelona, first for fc porto. his birthplace is somewhere in brazil, but he plays for the national team of portugal..

Guille's Girl
02-12-2005, 01:21 AM
yeah anna he's hooooot
and GG, I want tot see the Aragorn:hearts:-drawing! so finish it!;) :banana: :drool:
ok ok fine -.- Mind you I do have to draw my comic every week, and I have 3 unfinished drawings (2 of Guille and the Aragorn one..) blah blah. Lately I haven't had an extra 2-3 hours to sit and draw realistic stuff. Anywho, it's halfway done. If I may say so myself, it looks really good. I used way more contrast than I did (and should have) in my last drawing of Guille. Uhm, I really wanted to finish it today cuz it's laying on my floor and it looks REALLY annoyed that it doesn't have a left eye :haha: But yeah I think I'm gonna finish that one sometime next week. But hell, he was easier to draw than Guille :rolleyes: :banana: <-=Saara the Art freak. I should put that on my sig...

Corinna
02-12-2005, 12:05 PM
he is anna:confused:

hi corinna:wavey:
wanted to say: he is, anna... i agree with you..a cute one :lick:

Pancakesong
02-12-2005, 12:11 PM
haha ok:)

uhuh:drool:

Pancakesong
02-12-2005, 12:28 PM
ok ok fine -.- Mind you I do have to draw my comic every week, and I have 3 unfinished drawings (2 of Guille and the Aragorn one..) blah blah. Lately I haven't had an extra 2-3 hours to sit and draw realistic stuff. Anywho, it's halfway done. If I may say so myself, it looks really good. I used way more contrast than I did (and should have) in my last drawing of Guille. Uhm, I really wanted to finish it today cuz it's laying on my floor and it looks REALLY annoyed that it doesn't have a left eye :haha: But yeah I think I'm gonna finish that one sometime next week. But hell, he was easier to draw than Guille :rolleyes: :banana: <-=Saara the Art freak. I should put that on my sig...

:lol::yeah:

ataptc
02-12-2005, 04:53 PM
the guy in zwaan's avatar is also Deco right? he looks small..

Pancakesong
02-12-2005, 05:41 PM
yep:yeah:

yep, he's small :drool: even smaller than Guille, 1,74

Corinna
02-12-2005, 07:04 PM
small but...:angel:

Washa Koroleva
02-13-2005, 09:52 AM
he's hot :p
and u don't care about the height anymore :angel:

:devil:

Pancakesong
02-13-2005, 11:39 AM
:p I like small guys, I'm small myself too so:p

Washa Koroleva
02-13-2005, 12:10 PM
How tall are you?
I'm kinda small, too... 1,63cm :lol:

Pancakesong
02-13-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm ± 1,55:lol:

Washa Koroleva
02-13-2005, 01:21 PM
being small is good :p

Pancakesong
02-13-2005, 03:50 PM
yeah:banana:

JCF_Passione
02-13-2005, 08:11 PM
hahahahahahah Tommy is small to :p hahah :lol: Anna :p

ataptc
02-14-2005, 08:52 AM
i see.. short and cute guys are :angel:
not that i'm tall either.. i'm only 160cm :sad:

JCF_Passione
02-14-2005, 09:40 AM
uhh I'm 1.68 :p

Corinna
02-14-2005, 03:35 PM
ehm...1,71 :o i seem to be one of the tallest here :sad: ...would love to be a bit smaller

Guille's Girl
02-14-2005, 03:48 PM
I'm 5'1. that's...61 inches...

JCF_Passione
02-14-2005, 03:56 PM
ehm...1,71 :o i seem to be one of the tallest here :sad: ...would love to be a bit smaller

I wish I was your length, it would be more handy for me, as I'm the keeper with handball :p

MiLoU_tAn
02-14-2005, 04:32 PM
i'm 5'5". ;) how do you compute that to meters or centimeters? :help: :banghead: i'm just so poor in math :retard: :p

JCF_Passione
02-14-2005, 06:26 PM
hahaha i don't know :p

Guille's Girl
02-14-2005, 08:04 PM
1 meter is 5 feet :p I'm 1 meter and an inch.

JCF_Passione
02-14-2005, 08:26 PM
aha okay :P

Nightmare
02-14-2005, 11:30 PM
I forgot how tall I am...either that or I just don't want to count up the numbers. Somewhere in the area of 68-70 inches, or 1 meter 8 inches and 4 centimeters?? Hell I dunno.

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 09:10 AM
Didn't miss a lot here, you talking about length while I had internet-problems :p

Anyway I was in Rotterdam saturday, sunday and monday! And I did see Guille!!! He didn't really want to make time to give autographs or photos. But I was the first one there (and he just couldn't ignore me) and I asked him to sign the photo I took of him in Rosmalen and the Argentinean flag. But stupid me did ask him to sign on the wrong side of the flag :banghead: And then I wanted to go on a photo with him, but he didn't want to. So I did keep walking next to him. And a fellow Dutch poster tried to take a pic while walking backwards. So I got a photo of Guille and me together, while we're walking :p
So yesterday when I saw him again I asked him if he could sign the right side of the flag :p And he did! (He did only sign my flag and the big tennisfal of a guy, but didn't take time for anyone else so I was really lucky :eek: ). :lol: but the autograph really doesn't look like his normal autographs, so he said sorry and tried to make the best of it. He really took his time for me! :rolls: I guess he didn't expect to see an argentinean flag in Rotterdam. He also played his match yesterday, couldn't watch it all. I missed the beginning because I wanted to say goodbye to Marco and I missed the end because I had to go to the meet&greet with Roger. But luckily I could see him winning the first set. A guy next to me said to a friend of him: "everybody is for Raemon!:" So I turned around and said to him: "Everybody? Why do you think I'm standing here with an Argentinean flag?" :p He didn't even know that Guille is from Argentina :rolleyes:

JCF_Passione
02-15-2005, 09:37 AM
:woohoo: Cool story Yv!! hahaha you really got that people, everbody is for Raemon :rolleyes: hahaha that picture is really cool! Hope i can get an autograph tomorrow!! :D:D:D :banana:

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 09:44 AM
I hope you can get one, but it's hard. I'll try to help you, I guess he knows me already after three autographs :rolls: :p There's one thing you've to do: go to his trainingsessions!!! That's the only place where you can get autographs. Though Guille doesn't like to give autographs so you've to be lucky.
JCF likes it though! But I forgot to ask him an autograph :p but I have a photo with him :)

JCF_Passione
02-15-2005, 10:13 AM
jea, lucky that Juanqui likes it :D :banana: haha

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 10:18 AM
I don't know if he likes it, but he takes time for it at least. :)

JCF_Passione
02-15-2005, 10:26 AM

Deco
02-15-2005, 10:39 AM
:D:D I want to see them....:banana: tomorrow!!! :woohoo:

ayena
02-15-2005, 10:55 AM
Hope you guys will get autographs tomorrow. Good luck :) and have fun.

kandykane
02-15-2005, 12:02 PM
give guille a hug or kiss from me ;)

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 12:05 PM
Guille will never like that ;) he prefers to run away when he sees fans :rolls: but he is cute :)

Pancakesong
02-15-2005, 12:07 PM
he's not nice to his fans?:sad:

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 12:10 PM
He was nice to me ;) but doesn't like it to give autographs when there are lots of fans around him! and he doesn't like it to go on a photo with fans. On the other hand. In Rosmalen he took all his time to give autographs after his match vs. Clement. So it depends on time and day.

Corinna
02-15-2005, 12:29 PM
yv you are so lucky having a pic with you and juanqui :)

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 12:33 PM
JCF is really nice :) took all time to go on a photo with all of us (well we were with just a little group). But yesterday he also took a lot of time to sign things. And he allowed me to take a pic of him alone, but I forgot to zoom out, so it's a bit too close :o

star
02-15-2005, 02:03 PM
He was nice to me ;) but doesn't like it to give autographs when there are lots of fans around him! and he doesn't like it to go on a photo with fans. On the other hand. In Rosmalen he took all his time to give autographs after his match vs. Clement. So it depends on time and day.

This is so funny. Because, last year he at IW he was posing for photographs with fans all over the place. He even posed with them after matches before getting on the golf cart to go back to the locker room. And he gave a lot of autographs too. Also Coo Coo said last year at the grass tournament, Guille was very nice and accomodating to his fans. It just sounds different than what I've seen before. :confused:

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 02:10 PM
This is so funny. Because, last year he at IW he was posing for photographs with fans all over the place. He even posed with them after matches before getting on the golf cart to go back to the locker room. And he gave a lot of autographs too. Also Coo Coo said last year at the grass tournament, Guille was very nice and accomodating to his fans. It just sounds different than what I've seen before. :confused:
Well in Rosmalen he was really friendly ;) really took his time. But now he really wanted to run away :shrug: but maybe he will take more on wednesday :) I hope I can get a better pic with him. But I have to say he was friendly to me!

star
02-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Did you speak English or Spanish to him?

I think it must just be his mood. Maybe he's not feeling good about his tennis or is feeling a little more cornered when it's an indoors tournament.

Anyway, I am so glad you've seen him (and Roger too!) and had a little interaction with him.

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 02:35 PM
I spoke in English to him ;) I don't speak Spanish. But I think he did like my Argentinean flag :p

fabolous
02-15-2005, 05:26 PM
nice story legolas!! i hope you'll be at his match tomorrow and cheer for him :D

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 06:45 PM
of course I'll be at his match! (just like Zwaan, Anna & Simone)

Corinna
02-15-2005, 07:54 PM
have fun tomorrow..
..and cheer for him for me as well, okay? :angel:

Nymeria
02-15-2005, 08:14 PM
of course we will Corinna! :)

Guille's Girl
02-16-2005, 01:13 PM
Did you speak English or Spanish to him?

I think it must just be his mood. Maybe he's not feeling good about his tennis or is feeling a little more cornered when it's an indoors tournament.

Anyway, I am so glad you've seen him (and Roger too!) and had a little interaction with him.
Or maybe he's just shy like his dad says :p Guillermo.
Awesome Yvonne! can't wait to see your pics :banana:

Corinna
02-16-2005, 03:44 PM
of course we will Corinna! :)
awww thank you :hug: guys

Nightmare
02-17-2005, 07:30 AM
You're WELCOME blessed soul! You know, just in case no one else says "you're welcome" here...

Nymeria
02-17-2005, 08:45 AM
:rolls: been on tv with my argentinean flag :rolls:

Pancakesong
02-17-2005, 11:22 AM
yes:D hope someone has taped it so I could see it!and hope that our Hopp Roger 'flag' and you Switzerland flag are op television too! because they were on the big screen:banana:

Deco
02-17-2005, 11:37 AM
yeah:D and I hope the Vamos Guille and Vamos Juanqui will be broadcasted too... and that the players have seen them themself and that it helped them to play better:banan:

Pancakesong
02-17-2005, 11:59 AM
:banana: I really had that feeling., Juan Carlos was playing badly and we yelled 'Juanqui! *clapclapclap* Juanqui!*clapclapclap* etc and after that he won a few points:D

everybody was looking strange, I think they don't know 'juanqui':p

Nymeria
02-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Stepanek :nerner: :p

JCF_Passione
02-17-2005, 02:39 PM
You really want to get a bad-rep don't you :mad: :p

JCF_Passione
02-17-2005, 02:43 PM
:banana: I really had that feeling., Juan Carlos was playing badly and we yelled 'Juanqui! *clapclapclap* Juanqui!*clapclapclap* etc and after that he won a few points:D

everybody was looking strange, I think they don't know 'juanqui':p

Yea haha and that annoying "Noo it;s Bamos girls :mad: :rolleyes: hahaha they were for Juanqui but I think they didn't even know his nickname is Juanqui :rolleyes: hahaha :p and my love for Juanqui and Guillermo (and Roger) is 100% more :p :D:D :banana:

ayena
02-17-2005, 03:02 PM
yes:D hope someone has taped it so I could see it!and hope that our Hopp Roger 'flag' and you Switzerland flag are op television too! because they were on the big screen:banana:
yeah and I hope the Vamos Guille and Vamos Juanqui will be broadcasted too... and that the players have seen them themself and that it helped them to play better:banan:

:woohoo: :woohoo:
I guess you girls really wanted to be well known all over the world as "Dutch Girls without who tennis players can't win their matches" :lol: :lol: :rolls:

JCF_Passione
02-17-2005, 03:43 PM
hahahah uhm Yep :p haha :lol:

Guille's Girl
02-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Yea haha and that annoying "Noo it;s Bamos girls :mad: :rolleyes: hahaha they were for Juanqui but I think they didn't even know his nickname is Juanqui :rolleyes: hahaha :p and my love for Juanqui and Guillermo (and Roger) is 100% more :p :D:D :banana:
:haha: "bamos". That's KINDA the way it's supposed to be said. Kinda like...bvamos...with the b and v together :p

Nymeria
02-17-2005, 03:59 PM
You really want to get a bad-rep don't you :mad: :p

No, I only like bad reps of Anna :p

Nymeria
02-17-2005, 04:00 PM
But I did really like it that we were all sitting together the night session :)

Nymeria
02-17-2005, 04:01 PM
:haha: "bamos". That's KINDA the way it's supposed to be said. Kinda like...bvamos...with the b and v together :p
I just said come on Guillermo :p

Guille's Girl
02-17-2005, 04:01 PM
:lol: that's safer :p

JCF_Passione
02-17-2005, 04:22 PM

Yea we already knew that, but some annoying people want to rub it in you know, t isn't a b but not a v, so when you want to shout it it's a bit hard :p But those girls didn't say anything so they just have to shut up

JCF_Passione
02-17-2005, 04:23 PM
I just said come on Guillermo :p

Yea with Juanqui sometimes we said Vamos Juan Carlos, but most of the time I said C'mon Juanqui :p It's really sad they both lost :sad:

JCF_Passione
02-17-2005, 04:25 PM
But I did really like it that we were all sitting together the night session :)

Yea that was really cool :p Hahaha and the cola on your trousers :p hahahaha sorry :p

Okay then I won't bad rep you btw :p haha

Nymeria
02-17-2005, 07:58 PM
Yea with Juanqui sometimes we said Vamos Juan Carlos, but most of the time I said C'mon Juanqui :p It's really sad they both lost :sad:

Stepanek and Roger did win :devil:

Nymeria
02-17-2005, 07:58 PM
Yea that was really cool :p Hahaha and the cola on your trousers :p hahahaha sorry :p

Okay then I won't bad rep you btw :p haha

:rolls: @ the cola :p was kinda funny :p

JCF_Passione
02-17-2005, 08:55 PM
hahaha :p :hug:

Nymeria
02-17-2005, 09:00 PM
but Zwaan I don't want more cola on my trousers! :p

alita
02-18-2005, 05:57 AM
Miss everybody here :hug:
Havent been here for some days.
I've read some posts, Yvonne, it's so great you saw Guille and Roger. Woow! so great! :bounce: :banana:
Are you going to see Roger's match, vs Davydenko? :hug:
:D whose leg on your avatar :scratch: Roger's? :confused:

JCF_Passione
02-18-2005, 08:53 AM
but Zwaan I don't want more cola on my trousers! :p

hahaha I don't think that'll happen :p She won't kick you if you have your camera or cola in your hand remember :p hahaha but watch out if you have a baby in your hands :p don't yell STEPANEK then....;) :p lol

Nymeria
02-18-2005, 02:45 PM
Miss everybody here :hug:
Havent been here for some days.
I've read some posts, Yvonne, it's so great you saw Guille and Roger. Woow! so great! :bounce: :banana:
Are you going to see Roger's match, vs Davydenko? :hug:
:D whose leg on your avatar :scratch: Roger's? :confused:

Missed you :hug:

Yep I am lucky :) I didn't watch Roger vs. Davydenko, did only see his first round match. Don't have money left to go another day :o

Nymeria
02-18-2005, 02:45 PM
hahaha I don't think that'll happen :p She won't kick you if you have your camera or cola in your hand remember :p hahaha but watch out if you have a baby in your hands :p don't yell STEPANEK then....;) :p lol

Well I don't mind with babies ;) I don't kids :p

Nymeria
02-18-2005, 02:46 PM
oh and about the leg... it's marco's leg :) a long story... :p

JCF_Passione
02-18-2005, 08:48 PM
hahahaha, does Martijn also have Marco in his avatar?:p or is that someone else?:p

Nymeria
02-18-2005, 09:59 PM
yeah he has a marco avatar as well :D

alita
02-19-2005, 06:22 AM
:aww: A swiss tennis player? :confused:
ok, your avatar is a special one ;) :cool::cool:

JCF_Passione
02-19-2005, 09:03 AM
hahaha :p Alita cool avatar too :hug:

alita
02-19-2005, 09:12 AM
:hug: :hug: Thanks.

Nymeria
02-19-2005, 11:18 AM
:aww: A swiss tennis player? :confused:
ok, your avatar is a special one ;) :cool::cool:

Yep he's from switzerland, just like Roger. Same age, from Basel as well. And most important: He's cute! :hearts:

JCF_Passione
02-19-2005, 02:07 PM
hahaha watch out, don't ask too much about him, you'll get loads of story's told from her :p haha :lol: hahaha hè Yvo :p :hug:

Nymeria
02-19-2005, 04:06 PM
yep I can keep talking about that guy! :p

alita
02-19-2005, 04:40 PM
hahaha watch out, don't ask too much about him, you'll get loads of story's told from her :p haha :lol: hahaha hè Yvo :p :hug:
:lol: :lol:
I'd like to listen some insteresting story
Tell me, Yvo, :hug: Marco has already in you sig now :p

Nymeria
02-19-2005, 04:42 PM
:lol: :lol:
I'd like to listen some insteresting story
Tell me, Yvo, :hug: Marco has already in you sig now :p

:rolls: I don't know if the stories are that interesting :p

Yep he deserves a place in my sig. I stalked him for 3 days :o I guess he thinks I'm crazy, actually I AM crazy :crazy: :p

alita
02-19-2005, 04:48 PM
three days :eek:
I bet you've met him :angel:

Nymeria
02-19-2005, 04:49 PM
yep talked to him a bit :) he thanked us (coocoocachoo and me) for the support :cool: though he lost second round of qualies :sad:

alita
02-19-2005, 04:54 PM
I thought you said you've kept talking him three days~ :rolleyes: :o
You've already met him in personal!! :eek:
I'm very interested what's happen then?

Nymeria
02-19-2005, 04:56 PM
nah nothing really interesting ;) just said a few words. It's just that he recognized me coz we were his only fans that weekend :p

alita
02-19-2005, 04:56 PM
yep talked to him a bit :) he thanked us (coocoocachoo and me) for the support :cool: though he lost second round of qualies :sad:
:hug: :hug:
It's hardly see him on court...
He plays few matches...I have no idea of him

alita
02-19-2005, 05:00 PM
:)
He must be very touched.

Nymeria
02-19-2005, 05:03 PM
he's not really a famous player, but he's really great! I had never heard of him till last weekend :o

alita
02-19-2005, 05:06 PM
you took that pics? that left legs? :drink:
Seems you had a really great time in this tour :hug:

Nymeria
02-19-2005, 05:07 PM
I'll post the link with pics as soon I've uploaden them on photobucket.
I got a photo of both legs :p

and yes I really enjoyed this tournament!

alita
02-19-2005, 05:12 PM
:lol:
Are you share his right leg to your friend coocoocachoo? :lol:

Nymeria
02-19-2005, 05:16 PM
well the idea was to both have an avatar of a leg, but we did change plans

alita
02-19-2005, 05:16 PM
And waiting for your pics!

Nymeria
02-19-2005, 05:18 PM
well got to go now. See you :wavey: nice talking to you :hug:

alita
02-19-2005, 05:21 PM
:wavey:
Very nice story! :yippee:
See you~

JCF_Passione
02-19-2005, 06:26 PM
haha funny conversation :p

Nymeria
02-19-2005, 07:22 PM
about Marco :devil: they don't listen to you :p

alita
02-20-2005, 12:32 PM
:lol::lol:
I think Yvo is totally attracted by Marco :p

Nymeria
02-20-2005, 07:11 PM
Marco :inlove: what am I attacted by Marco? No!:p

Deco
02-20-2005, 07:56 PM
yes you are!!

I'm become a big fan of Roger:o he's so cute:inlove::hearts:

Nymeria
02-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Zwaan I worship you now :worship: another Roger fan!!!! :p

Deco
02-20-2005, 08:24 PM
hehe I worship Roger :worship:

Nymeria
02-20-2005, 08:30 PM
of course I :worship: Roger as well! :p

Nymeria
02-20-2005, 08:32 PM
even while he didn't play that well today :o

Deco
02-20-2005, 08:42 PM
bo:o but he did win at last :bowdown:

Nymeria
02-20-2005, 08:48 PM
luckily :) I was really nervous at the end of the match :o

Pancakesong
02-20-2005, 08:50 PM
yeah mke too!

Nymeria
02-20-2005, 08:55 PM
ok did post report in Rotterdam-thread

Nymeria
02-20-2005, 10:14 PM
anyway Anna it's time you badrep me again :p coz I can't see your rep anymore in my replist :( :p

Pancakesong
02-24-2005, 06:20 PM
yeah they disappaer after a while:( haha okey;) but at the moment I can't rep you, you have to wait:p

Nymeria
02-24-2005, 07:35 PM
ok I will wait :) [:rolls: you people must think I'm crazy that I want to see bad reps :crazy:]

JCF_Passione
02-25-2005, 08:20 PM
:lol: COOL avatar Yvo!

Nymeria
02-25-2005, 09:01 PM
Thanks simone :)

alita
02-26-2005, 08:20 AM
Marco again? :p
Great avatar!:rolls:

Nymeria
02-26-2005, 10:18 AM
yep Marco again OF COURSE!!!!! :p it's one of the photos I took in Rotterdam :) just like the Roger-photo btw. :p It's great to have an avatar with own photos :cool:

JCF_Passione
02-26-2005, 10:32 AM
Hopp Marco :p

Nymeria
02-26-2005, 10:35 AM
Simone :worship: :p

Anyway do you have your photos of Rotterdam already?

Nymeria
02-26-2005, 10:36 AM
ah so you got them :p

Pancakesong
02-26-2005, 01:56 PM
yeah:banana: they're great:D

but the feliciano pic wasn't pressed because it was too dark:fiery: he was sooo cute there..

and we've got a pic of Sebastian the trainingspartner:lol::banana:
and a lot of guille:bowdown:

alita
02-26-2005, 02:54 PM
Waiting for your Guille's pics, Anna ;)
Cool Argentina flag :worship:

Pancakesong
02-26-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm scanning them now;)

thanQ;D

Pancakesong
02-26-2005, 04:50 PM
http://photobucket.com/albums/v477/Pancakesong/rotterdam/

Pancakesong
02-26-2005, 04:53 PM
the pics are very very little:(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/Pancakesong/rotterdam/spandoekvanafoverkant.jpg we are the ones with that white thing, that's our banner:lol:

Nymeria
02-26-2005, 07:09 PM
lovely avatar Anna! :) Where did you get it? Is there one with a swiss flag too? :p

kandykane
02-27-2005, 04:34 AM
yes! where did you get your avatar anna??

JCF_Passione
02-27-2005, 02:50 PM
it's from the smiley site huh Anna? Cool pics huh :p Thanks 4 scanning them! I hate my scanner :p :(

Nymeria
02-27-2005, 07:32 PM
which smiley site? :rolleyes:

Pancakesong
02-27-2005, 07:48 PM
www.les-smiley.com I suppose

Nymeria
02-27-2005, 07:49 PM
Thanks Anna :)

Pancakesong
02-27-2005, 07:50 PM
lovely avatar Anna! :) Where did you get it? Is there one with a swiss flag too? :p

no.. only a few flags of french soccer clubs and banners of french soccer clubs - and fc barcelona and real madrid.

Pancakesong
02-27-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks Anna :)
you're welcome:)

Nymeria
02-27-2005, 07:56 PM
no.. only a few flags of french soccer clubs and banners of french soccer clubs - and fc barcelona and real madrid.

:( I should try to find a swiss flag somewhere else then :p

Pancakesong
02-27-2005, 07:59 PM
:yeah: :p

Nymeria
02-27-2005, 08:01 PM
anyway I won't change my avatar coz it has a swiss flag in it already :p

Pancakesong
02-27-2005, 08:03 PM
yeah:p

Nymeria
02-27-2005, 08:14 PM
andmore important it has my two fav players in it :)

Pancakesong
02-27-2005, 08:21 PM
yeah:p *can't say more:rolleyes: *
it's a shame that Guillermo has the same size as, say, Olivier in your sig:mad: :p

Nymeria
02-27-2005, 08:24 PM
Guillermo is still my third fav ;) Though this way I like my sig more :p

ataptc
02-28-2005, 04:04 PM
nice avatars yvo and anna! that smiley waving the flag is so cute..

Deco
02-28-2005, 06:06 PM
yvo can't you put Guille a size larger in your sig?:angel: it's really a shame!

Nymeria
02-28-2005, 09:11 PM
nice avatars yvo and anna! that smiley waving the flag is so cute..

Nymeria
02-28-2005, 09:12 PM
yvo can't you put Guille a size larger in your sig?:angel: it's really a shame!
no he won't get a larger size ;)

alita
03-01-2005, 03:18 AM
we know :p

Nymeria
03-01-2005, 11:54 AM
but he's still my nr3, I like him more then the others in the same size ;) but you know, I don't like my sig if I got his name this way: Guillermo ;)
Most important is that I like him more then the others, if my sig shows it or not :p

JCF_Passione
03-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Okay :p but why don't you like it like: Guillermo ? :p

Nymeria
03-01-2005, 06:50 PM
well I don't know :shrug: just don't like my sig that way :p so he'll stay guillermo instead of Guillermo

JCF_Passione
03-03-2005, 07:41 PM
okay ;)

star
03-03-2005, 09:38 PM
:wavey: I'm off to see Guillermo. :)

Buena Suerte in Davis Cup. I won't be around to cheer for him, but hoping he doesn't get injured so I get to see him at IW.

Guille's Girl
03-03-2005, 11:49 PM
:wavey: I'm off to see Guillermo. :)

Buena Suerte in Davis Cup. I won't be around to cheer for him, but hoping he doesn't get injured so I get to see him at IW.
Cool! Have a great time!!! :banana:

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 12:25 AM
Sorry... but I just have to post this!!!

http://www.daviscup.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/DC_3690_gallery.JPG

Simone, Anna and zwaan we are lucky :) we'll be able to see Marco on tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If everything goes alright he'll play two single matches :cool:

ataptc
03-04-2005, 01:26 PM
i forgive you.. :hearts:

alita
03-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Yvo, you are outcast here now. Marco here.. Marco there :devil: :smash:
Some Guille's fans gonna kick you out :p
Kidding :devil::lol:

Pancakesong
03-04-2005, 02:08 PM
Sorry... but I just have to post this!!!

http://www.daviscup.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/DC_3690_gallery.JPG

Simone, Anna and zwaan we are lucky :) we'll be able to see Marco on tv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If everything goes alright he'll play two single matches :cool:

he's very handsome there! (marco, not sjeng:p)

I'm watching that match right now. Is argentina already playing?

JCF_Passione
03-04-2005, 02:47 PM
YEAH MARCO!!! :D:D:D He´s cute!!!

alita
03-04-2005, 03:05 PM
Nalby is playing aganist Novak now :)

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 05:09 PM
i forgive you.. :hearts:

Thanks!

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 05:11 PM
Yvo, you are outcast here now. Marco here.. Marco there :devil: :smash:
Some Guille's fans gonna kick you out :p
Kidding :devil::lol:
:angel:

Marco :drool:

Though he lost :( but he did fight really good :) he did better then I expected. You know as 150 of the world vs. Schalken losing in 5 sets ain't that bad, even while Schalken was not 100%

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 05:13 PM
he's very handsome there! (marco, not sjeng:p)

I'm watching that match right now. Is argentina already playing?

:yeah:

I watched the match as well, of course. I was home just in time. You know travelled from Breda to Roermond before the match did start, but there were a lot of problems took me an hour longer as usual to get in Roermond!

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 05:13 PM
YEAH MARCO!!! :D:D:D He´s cute!!!

:worship:

ataptc
03-04-2005, 05:35 PM
:angel:

Marco :drool:

Though he lost :( but he did fight really good :) he did better then I expected. You know as 150 of the world vs. Schalken losing in 5 sets ain't that bad, even while Schalken was not 100%
I saw the score. That's quite impressive :yeah:

ataptc
03-04-2005, 05:36 PM
you're turning us into marco fans :help:

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 05:37 PM

Nope it's good if you are marco fans as well! :p

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 05:38 PM
Hopefully Wawrinka can beat Wessels so it's 1-1 at the end of this day :)

and Guille is playing as well now :yeah: good luck Guille!

ataptc
03-04-2005, 05:40 PM
Nope it's good if you are marco fans as well! :p
:lol: I've never watched him play before and I wonder when will I ever watch him on tv?

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 05:41 PM
:lol: I've never watched him play before and I wonder when will I ever watch him on tv?

Actually today was the first time I watched him on tv :lol: but I was lucky that I could meet him in Rotterdam!

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 05:58 PM
ah Guille has a break :bounce:

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 07:00 PM
wins first set but did lose second set :rolleyes: come on Guille!

Pancakesong
03-04-2005, 09:05 PM

yep.. I was cheering for him.., not even for my countrymen:haha: well why should I, just because they were born in the same country as I?

Nymeria
03-04-2005, 09:09 PM
yep.. I was cheering for him.., not even for my countrymen:haha: well why should I, just because they were born in the same country as I?

that's exactly how I think about it :yeah:

Marco :lick:

ataptc
03-05-2005, 05:00 AM
:lol:

I was sad when I saw this pic.. could I be slowly turning into a marco fan? :p

JCF_Passione
03-05-2005, 09:28 AM
I think I feel the same :p!! OMG THAT"S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE AND AAAHWWW MARCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :hug:

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 11:02 AM
:awww: that's a cute pic! Wouldn't mind to hug Marco there! :angel:

:cool: great that you're marco fans too now :worship: so I can talk about him here :bounce:

and I see he's in your sig now Simone :worship:

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 11:44 AM
aaaaw wanna hug him yeah:sad::hug:

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 11:45 AM
aaaaw wanna hug him yeah:sad::hug:

It must be hard, one of your first 5-setmatches, fighting really hard, but just not good enough. I would need a hug as well :sad: Marco :hug:

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 11:49 AM
:p
:sad:
groupshug:hug::hug:

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 11:52 AM
:p
:sad:
groupshug:hug::hug:

a group hug especially for Marco :hug:
http://www.daviscup.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/DC_3835_gallery.JPG

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 11:54 AM
though I don't want him to eat a banana during the group hug :p
http://www.daviscup.com/shared/medialibrary/image/gallery/DC_3836_gallery.JPG

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 11:58 AM
lol:p
no.. eat quickly, marco! want to hug you:hug:

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:00 PM
lol:p
no.. eat quick, marco! want to hug you:hug:

Me too! :hug:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/ikkemetspelers/P1010248.jpg

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:01 PM
sorry I'm in a photo-posting mood :p

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 12:02 PM
aaw:d

he's tall!

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:04 PM
aaw:d

he's tall!

Yep 1.87 m :)

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 12:12 PM
:)

I like short guys more:nerner:

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:14 PM
I prefer tall guys, well not that tall, but like Roger or Marco...

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:14 PM
though I like short guys too (read: Guille, Oli, Arnaud)

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:16 PM
kzie allerlei spelers an Zwitserland alleen Marco zit verstopt :mad:

Pancakesong
;)yeah.. guille.. oli's cute too.. deco.. tommy.. thomas voeckler.. mauro rosales

Nymeria
argh I saw all swiss players on tv now, except for Marco :mad:

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 12:17 PM
kzie allerlei spelers an Zwitserland alleen Marco zit verstopt :mad:

yeah :( wil m zien!

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:18 PM
;)yeah.. guille.. oli's cute too.. deco.. tommy.. thomas voeckler.. mauro rosales
small guys got something cute ;) though standing next to a tall guy gives me a special feeling :p

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:19 PM
yeah :( wil m zien!

:lol: we really have to be careful that we don't start to speak Dutch again :p

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 12:20 PM
:lol: we really have to be careful that we don't start to speak Dutch again :p

I know I know.. but you were the one who started:nerner:

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 12:22 PM
small guys got something cute ;) though standing next to a tall guy gives me a special feeling :p

:p for me is everyone taller than I so I don't notice that special feeling anymore:p

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:23 PM
I know I know.. but you were the one who started:nerner:

I know :o I usually am the one who starts

Nymeria
:p for me is everyone taller than I so I don't notice that special feeling anymore:p

But when I stand next to guille, even while he is taller, it is not a big difference so I hardly notice it

Pancakesong
I know :o I usually am the one who starts

yeah:o:p

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:24 PM
:( the Dutch doubles start too good! C'mon Switzerland!!!

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:26 PM
But when I stand next to guille, even while he is taller, it is not a big difference so I hardly notice it

like here... :p btw. don't look at my eyes :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/ikkemetspelers/P1010266.jpg

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 12:29 PM

hehe:p

whe I'm bored:p want to see guille

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:30 PM
hehe:p

whe I'm bored:p want to see guille

I wanna see Marco :p

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 12:42 PM
like here... :p btw. don't look at my eyes :p
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/Yvil/ikkemetspelers/P1010266.jpg

hehe cool:D you didn't show me the pic before.. because of your eyes?:lol:

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:43 PM
hehe cool:D you didn't show me the pic before.. because of your eyes?:lol:

I didn't? :o sorry, I guess I did forgot to show it then :p but I usually show the other pic, coz I don't like my eyes on this one

Pancakesong
03-05-2005, 12:43 PM
I wanna see Marco :p
I know:p that's why I said that I want to see guille

Nymeria
03-05-2005, 12:44 PM
I know:p that's why I said that I want to see guille
I think there's a bigger chance that we'll see Marco :p