Let's Get Together!! CHAT THREAD!! [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

Let's Get Together!! CHAT THREAD!!

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Guille's Girl
06-24-2004, 06:59 PM
Y'all forgive me for being off topic but I MUST let this out I'm so mad!!!! :mad: :fiery:

SECOND SET TIEBREAK V. Williams vs. Sprem. Sprem leads the match 1 set to none.

Sprem serve, Venus gets the mini break. Then on Venus' sevre, Sprem gets the mini break back. 1-1. that's ONE ALL. TIED. NOW, Venus wins the next point on her serve, 2-1 VENUS. Sprem serve. Second serve, Venus hits a backhand return up the line. 3-1 Venus. THAT'S THREE POINTS TO ONE, VENUS LEADING. And damnit!!!! The fucking chair umpire says 2-2. TWO ALL!!! WHAT???!!!!! Now listen to me!! That backhand up the line was called IN and was NOT over ruled. It wasn't even CLOSE. It was WAY inside the damn line and was NOWHERE near long. So what the fuck happened eh? Oh man, I don't know what match this damn umpire is gonna be officiating next. Stupid son a bitch. This mutha fucka must've been paid or some shit cuz that g*ddamn tiebreak was FAKE. Venus lost too :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: OOOoooooo it's good I don't live in London :armed: :fiery:

Like I said. Fogive me. It's been a while since I was so fucking irate. MAN!!! I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PISSED OFF!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

tousledbaby
06-24-2004, 07:01 PM
I totally agree with you. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I was crying because Venus lost.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

Nymeria
06-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Okay everythings allright now :angel: :) :) :)

:woohoo:

Nymeria
06-24-2004, 07:41 PM
I totally agree with you. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I was crying because Venus lost.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I prefer Sprem :o

Ma. Estefania
06-25-2004, 12:48 AM
What are you talking about? Does Gisela have something with Verdasco? :confused:

I like both, and would make such a nice couple. :D

Guille's Girl
06-25-2004, 11:39 AM
What are you talking about? Does Gisela have something with Verdasco? :confused:

I like both, and would make such a nice couple. :D
I dunno. Dulko won yesterday too :) Verdasco lost....to..I forget! Oh well.

Micca
06-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Come ON GUILLE!!! :(:(

melly313
06-25-2004, 12:15 PM
2-1 !!!!!!!!!!!!! Vamos Guille !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Micca
06-25-2004, 12:29 PM
4-4 C'MON GUILLE!!!

Nymeria
06-25-2004, 03:14 PM
:) I like this avatar more then the one I had some minutes ago :D

El Mago jr.
06-25-2004, 03:31 PM
:) I like this avatar more then the one I had some minutes ago :D

Is it one of the pics U took on the last Saturday?:scratch:

Nymeria
06-25-2004, 03:42 PM
Is it one of the pics U took on the last Saturday?:scratch:

yep, just as my last avatar ;). It's one of the first pics of his match vs. Clement

Ma. Estefania
06-25-2004, 11:38 PM
I dunno. Dulko won yesterday too :) Verdasco lost....to..I forget! Oh well.

It was confirmed at GM. Yes, Gisela and Verdasco are dating. Such a cute couple. :)

Legolas.....such a lovely avatar :hearts:

MissPovaFan
06-26-2004, 12:08 AM
It was confirmed at GM. Yes, Gisela and Verdasco are dating. Such a cute couple. :)

Legolas.....such a lovely avatar :hearts:

Nuts you've dashed my hopes now! :( Broken my heart :sobbing: hehe

Guille's Girl
06-26-2004, 12:10 AM
Poor Paul. :hug:

Guille's Girl
06-26-2004, 12:12 AM
Ah hell I fogot why I came in this thread :rolleyes: Look what Guille said! :D from his website :yeah:
----------------------------------
A bad shoulder and good rival put and end to El Mago's run in Wimbledon, but this year season on grass was positive. That explains the sensation left after Guille's lost to German Florian Mayer in four sets, 4-6, 6-3, 6-3 and 6-4: next year will be a different story…

Guille himself said so by e-mail: "I am leaving this tournament sad because I lost, but very happy about the level I have played this past week. No doubt I am more confident on grass and that will be very important for my future".

El Mago, who had never won a match on grass as a pro until this year, has now a 5-5 record on this surface. Not bad at all considering his physical condition these past three weeks...

Those problems clearly affected Willy during his match against Mayer (he called in the trainer three times), but he did not use that as an excuse: "It is true that I wasn't able to serve as strong as I was serving and that I was not feeling confident every time I released my shots, but he play better and deserved to win".

Then, he added: "I did my best, but he played at a consistent high level and he never gave me a chance to get back in the match".

About his future, Guille wrote: "I will take a few days off and then I will start to work again hard to get ready for the next part of the tour. Markus and I are planning very carefully which tournaments I will play. I will let you know soon".

"A big hug to all of you. I promise to send pictures from my holidays!".

Thanks, Guille… Enjoy your vacations: you deserve them!!!
------------------------------------------------------
Tee hee!! :D I can't wait to see the pics :)

Ma. Estefania
06-26-2004, 12:48 AM
Thanx for the info, Guille's Girl......new pics :woohoo:

Sorry Paul :kiss:

Jazzy
06-26-2004, 08:33 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, poor Paul!!!!

-more pics!! yay!

gina_
06-27-2004, 06:55 AM
haha i'm looking forward to seeing his pictures from vacation! GUILLE IN A SWIMSUIT. lmao. <3

alita
06-27-2004, 08:00 AM
You said GUILLE IN A SWIMSUIT? Oh! That's great. I'm dying to see that. :D :D ;)

Alisa
06-27-2004, 02:23 PM
haha i'm looking forward to seeing his pictures from vacation! GUILLE IN A SWIMSUIT. lmao. <3

LOL :yeah: it would be great to see it! :eek:

Guille's Girl
06-27-2004, 05:59 PM
I was gonna say something else BUT I changed my mind :angel: :devil:

gina_
06-28-2004, 07:08 AM
Keke.

I wrote GUILLERMO SEBASTIAN CORIA all over the boards in my class today...and people wonder why I giggle in class.

I wish I could be watching him play in an actual tournament instead of being stuck in a classroom.

El Mago jr.
06-28-2004, 07:17 AM
I wrote GUILLERMO SEBASTIAN CORIA all over the boards in my class today...and people wonder why I giggle in class.

Your frenz must think that u'r crazy... ;)

kandykane
06-28-2004, 10:35 AM
My friend writes Andy Roddick all over my books all the time... i just keep on reminding her to write on her own books, not MINE!

alita
06-28-2004, 12:36 PM
Keke.

I wish I could be watching him play in an actual tournament instead of being stuck in a classroom.

:D You are little bit crazy, gina. :lol:
Hope someday you can watch her match in live and see him in person. ;)
haha, I'm wondering what you'll do when you see him in person. LOL

gina_
06-28-2004, 01:19 PM
cry...or faint.

Nahhhhh, I'll be really cool about it. (NOT!)

I think I'll be in shock half the time.

Guille's Girl
06-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Keke.

:haha: :haha: !!!!! Dude!!!! Anywhere I see dust, condensation, mud, doesn't matter, I write G. CORIA :haha: Everyone thinks I'm crazy. I have the pic of Guille in TENNIS magazine of my shelf and everytime someone comes in my room they have to say "Hola!" to Guille :haha: My brother is mean though. He always says "Wussup mutha f*cka?" :mad: even though Guille is his fav player too. But he's crazy too cuz he started calling him "Master", and he always says "No presents" cuz Guille said that in an interiew one time :haha: that's crazier than me I promise :rolleyes:

melly313
06-28-2004, 03:02 PM
y'all are crazy :haha:
I've got some posters of Guille on my wall (well ok I've got dozens of his posters on my wall :rolleyes: ) but I don't write his name everywhere (well except on my books and ... oh my god I'm crazy too ... :unsure: )

tousledbaby
06-28-2004, 03:12 PM
Yes I think we are all crazy Coria-Fans.
I have a little book, where I just write down every score/result from his matches and put some pictures in there :D . For me it is like a holy book and it's secret :angel: !

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-28-2004, 05:13 PM
i write his name all over my book covers :D
along with all the names of my other fav players [its what i do when i'm bored in class :rolleyes:]
you guys should really see it! i even have it on some worksheets :p

LubiG
06-28-2004, 10:42 PM
OMG you guys... I've heard this is the last year the masters is played in Houston Texas... is that true??? If it is i might just drown myself down the toilet, cause i'm moving to Texas at the end of the year! That means i won't make it!! aaaaaahhhhhh!!! *runs desperatly in circles*

Ma. Estefania
06-28-2004, 11:34 PM
:lol: You all crack me up :lol:

Guille's Girl
06-29-2004, 12:22 AM
OMG you guys... I've heard this is the last year the masters is played in Houston Texas... is that true??? If it is i might just drown myself down the toilet, cause i'm moving to Texas at the end of the year! That means i won't make it!! aaaaaahhhhhh!!! *runs desperatly in circles*

Yes LubiG! Then we can go together!!! :bounce:

Jazzy
06-29-2004, 02:53 AM
lol - i thought i was crazy - guess i not the only one!!!

Guille's Girl
06-29-2004, 08:22 PM
Crazy is good ;)

LubiG
06-30-2004, 01:02 AM
Yes LubiG! Then we can go together!!! :bounce:

Oh really?? that would rock!! I hope it's still in Texas nest year... cause i think i'm leaving Buenos Aires in january... which means i won't make it to the masters NOR to the Bs As open!! *shakes head*

Don't worry Jazzy, we're together on that :lol: crazy is definetly good :D

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 02:56 AM
:eek: oh my gosh! are you guys serious? no more in Houston? i thought it was another 2 years...or even 5! AHH now i MUST go this year, i was contemplating whether or not to go........ahhh!!!!

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 02:57 AM
Aww! If you don't leave till January you'll miss the whole thing cuz it's in China next year!! :sad: :sad:

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 02:58 AM
Yes Safin-Coria you HAVE to go NOW. That's why I was harassing my mom to death!!!

alita
06-30-2004, 03:26 AM
Aww! If you don't leave till January you'll miss the whole thing cuz it's in China next year!! :sad: :sad:

:woohoo: In China :woohoo:
Even in Shanghai, I can't to there :sad:

alita
06-30-2004, 03:28 AM
GG! You change your avatar so frequency!
It's great!;)

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 03:33 AM
I know I do but I can't help it. Every night before I go to sleep I think about a pic I like then I think "Hey I should make that my next avatar!" then I remember "hmm I just changed it :sad: " then I have to wait at least a week before I change it :sad: But i love the one I have now!! :inlove: I love the red Adidas sweater. I think it's his fav one ;)

alita
06-30-2004, 04:08 AM
:lol: :lol:
EVery night you think about Guille?! oh! Do you ever dream about him? :D

gina_
06-30-2004, 06:19 AM
China? Well, that's nearer to Singapore...maybe I'll make it there someday. Or, the Australian Open..

Jazzy
06-30-2004, 08:21 AM
well, i had a dream, but mum woke me up just when i saw him!! :sad:

Micca
06-30-2004, 11:12 AM
I know I do but I can't help it. Every night before I go to sleep I think about a pic I like then I think "Hey I should make that my next avatar!" then I remember "hmm I just changed it :sad: " then I have to wait at least a week before I change it :sad: But i love the one I have now!! :inlove: I love the red Adidas sweater. I think it's his fav one ;)

Wauw! Your avantar is GREAT GG!! :D:D How do you make that?? So cool! :D :yeah:
Btw, you guys were talking about dreaming about Guille, well during the Ordina Open I didn't dream about him, but I prayed every night that he would reach the final and maybe even would win :o But that didn't happen :sad: But the other prays DID help! Although I don't ''believe'' in anything, I do pray when Guille had to play :) Weird ey?! :angel: :p

Micca
06-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Ow, and btw GG! HIS RED ADIDAS SWEATER IS ALSO MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE!!! :D:D:D:D *faints* *faints* Adidas was always my favorite brand :D And ESPECIALLY now that Guille where's it! Wow, a dream come true ;):p :inlove::angel:

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 12:36 PM
Adidas has always been my fav brand too!!!!!!
and its a coincidence that all 3 of my fav. players are sponsored by them ;)

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 12:39 PM
:lol: :lol:
EVery night you think about Guille?! oh! Do you ever dream about him? :D
i had an AMAZING dream wtih Guille in it, i think it was one of the best dreams of my life

Micca
06-30-2004, 12:53 PM
Adidas has always been my fav brand too!!!!!!
and its a coincidence that all 3 of my fav. players are sponsored by them ;)

I know Guille is one of your fave's, but who are the other 2??

Micca
06-30-2004, 12:56 PM
i had an AMAZING dream wtih Guille in it, i think it was one of the best dreams of my life

O...O...TELL US!!! Did you kiss?? :p :devil: I WANT A DREAM WITH GUILLE IN IT! I believe I dreamt of him once, but that was nothin' special...:sad:
They say that if you think about something long enough (at night) that you are gonna dream about it, or in this case HIM :D;). Somtimes it works...but not always..:) Do you guys believe in that stuff??

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 01:46 PM
I know Guille is one of your fave's, but who are the other 2??
my other two faves are Marat Safin and Tim Henman :D

Micca
06-30-2004, 01:58 PM
my other two faves are Marat Safin and Tim Henman :D

OK! My other 2 faves are Tim Henman and I think Andy Roddick or Martin Verkerk ;) I don't know the third one ;) Great that you like Henman too! :D

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 01:59 PM
O...O...TELL US!!! Did you kiss?? :p :devil: I WANT A DREAM WITH GUILLE IN IT! I believe I dreamt of him once, but that was nothin' special...:sad:
They say that if you think about something long enough (at night) that you are gonna dream about it, or in this case HIM :D;). Somtimes it works...but not always..:) Do you guys believe in that stuff??
this is gonna be long....are you ready?

it started out that Judy [my sister] was somehow married to Guille!! but she was also still with her real husband, Martin! so we were at some sort of party, something like a wedding reception.... in the beginning i didn't really talk to Coria or anything because i didn't want him to think i was a stalker....but we ended up sitting near each other -- there was a guest singer [Lisa Kudrow :confused: for those of you who know her, shes an actress lol] and she was singing Jewel's "You Were Meant for Me" -- i noticed that Coria was singing along! i was thinking doesn't he not speak English?? :confused: ...so i go up to him and say "hey! you're singing! sing louder!", but he kept refusing to...then for some reason the host of the party got sorta mad at us and stopped everything -- he was like "WHY DON'T YOU GUYS SING?!?" and they gave Coria the mic...and he started saying random things in English that made no sense...and everyone was just staring at him....poor dude :sad:! it was all my fault! so i stood up and i said to give him a break...that he didn't know much English and that he was a famous football player from Argentina!!! [no idea why i said football player since he is a tennis player!] and then i was like "VAMOS CORIA!!" haha Coria was happy that i stood up for him and then he started to dance with me...haha...while we were dancing, Nadal and my brother approached us and was like "wat the hell was that Coria?!" -- commenting on the gibberish he said....and Coria was like huh? whats going on....then i just dragged him away -- we ended up talking a lot and he spoke fluent English!! lol -- while we were talking, he brought up something about having kids and how he wouldn't be around to take of them cause he'll be on the ATP Tour -- when he said that i was like "OMG can i go with you on the tour!!??" and he said sure!! ahHh!! -- then we walked around and it looked like New York streets....and we sat on a bench and i think i kissed him on the cheek.....then while we were sitting on the bench, i had my arms around his waist and like i was hugging him -- it was great!!! then for some reason i asked him about Carla -- he was like "you just kissed me and now you ask me about Carla?!" he said that they split up 5 weeks ago and then he kissed me on the forehead and we just sat there....then i unfortunately woke up :sad:

it may not sound like a great dream, but you had to *experience* it! ahh it was so lovely... :angel:

Micca
06-30-2004, 02:20 PM
Kinda confusing Safin-Coria ;), 'cause first your sister was married to Guille and then at the end, he just split up with Carla 5 weeks ago ;) But it's a dream, so everything is possible :p Nice dream! At least YOU kissed him (in your dream ;)) I just dreamt that I was at one of his games or somethin'...Really nothing special...:sad: But I really wanna go to one of his games :sad: and I wanna go in America! 'Cause I think it's a GREAT country and I love the landscape! I don't know where you live, but I really want to go to America when I'm older...I'm too young now and it's WAAAYYY to expensive! :sad: A friend of my sister's went 6 WEEKS!!! In a camper! Cruising around America!!! But they are VERY rich!!! And we are not...But my dreamwish is to go to America some day! :D Also because I really like the language. It's just Englisch, but some say that I'm really good at it, and sometimes I speak with a real Englisch accent ;) *LOL* At school we had some task at school; there was a little village built in the big hall with all kinds of things like 'the doctor's' or 'at the market' and stuff....Oooh!!! Look at me!! I'm just talking about myself about some stupd task at school!!! :( :o stupid me....SORRY GUYS!!! Let's talk about Guille!!! :D
(sorry again!)

Nymeria
06-30-2004, 02:22 PM
It is a lovely dream!

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 02:25 PM
haha yeah, my dreams are pretty weird :p

Nymeria
06-30-2004, 02:26 PM
My dreams are always weird, I love my dreams :)

Alisa
06-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Safin_Coria, it's a very nice dream!!! i usually don't have dreams about some player or actor whom i am fond of... even if i would think of him 24/7, it will never happen..... ( ppl say that it means that i will meet them someday but i don't beleive it cause i never met any of them lol. so it's just smth that we can't explain....

but last 2 weeks i have tons of tennisballs everywhere in my dreams...) they just keep falling here and there and it seems to be usual thing there lol. last dream with someone famous was the dream when i together with eminem and then with d12, we were hiding from some gangters and drinking vine minewhile lol. (tennisballs were everywhere)) and then came some big guys with pistols and saved us with eminem (he was so frightened)). very weird dream)))

Alisa
06-30-2004, 05:53 PM
MiCca, i undaztand you!!! i wish i could go to US too!! but it's because i lived there for a while and liked it so much!!

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 05:54 PM
Wauw! Your avantar is GREAT GG!! :D:D How do you make that?? So cool! :D :yeah:
Btw, you guys were talking about dreaming about Guille, well during the Ordina Open I didn't dream about him, but I prayed every night that he would reach the final and maybe even would win :o But that didn't happen :sad: But the other prays DID help! Although I don't ''believe'' in anything, I do pray when Guille had to play :) Weird ey?! :angel: :p

Hey I dream about Guille all the time. I had a dream he was a football player...in the NFL :eek: He was the kicker :haha: :haha: :haha: Kickers get no respect :p Anyway THAT was weird. But not as wierd as Safin-Coria's :smash:

To answer Micca question: I just registered my photo software so now I can make cool avatars! :bounce: When I cropped the pic it was 4 KB's but when I added all the OTHER stuff (trust me, it was alot more than what's in it now) it was 15 KB's, :sad: that's too big. SO I had to take some stuff out and then shrink it again :) It worked :D YaY.

|-Safin_Coria-|
06-30-2004, 05:56 PM
i always have random people in my dreams....Gaudio was in one of them!

alita
06-30-2004, 05:57 PM
Kinda confusing Safin-Coria ;), 'cause first your sister was married to Guille and then at the end, he just split up with Carla 5 weeks ago ;) But it's a dream, so everything is possible :p Nice dream! At least YOU kissed him (in your dream ;)) I just dreamt that I was at one of his games or somethin'...Really nothing special...:sad: But I really wanna go to one of his games :sad: and I wanna go in America! 'Cause I think it's a GREAT country and I love the landscape! I don't know where you live, but I really want to go to America when I'm older...I'm too young now and it's WAAAYYY to expensive! :sad: A friend of my sister's went 6 WEEKS!!! In a camper! Cruising around America!!! But they are VERY rich!!! And we are not...But my dreamwish is to go to America some day! :D Also because I really like the language. It's just Englisch, but some say that I'm really good at it, and sometimes I speak with a real Englisch accent ;) *LOL* At school we had some task at school; there was a little village built in the big hall with all kinds of things like 'the doctor's' or 'at the market' and stuff....Oooh!!! Look at me!! I'm just talking about myself about some stupd task at school!!! :( :o stupid me....SORRY GUYS!!! Let's talk about Guille!!! :D
(sorry again!)

haha, everybody is welcome off topic here! right?You are great, like some say, your English is pretty good. you know, with my poor English, I finaly went through your post:o
Your school life seems interesting;)
Don't worry, maybe someday you suddenly become a richer, :lol: :lol: then you can do it, cruise around America.;)

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 05:58 PM
Safin_Coria, it's a very nice dream!!! i usually don't have dreams about some player or actor whom i am fond of... even if i would think of him 24/7, it will never happen..... ( ppl say that it means that i will meet them someday but i don't beleive it cause i never met any of them lol. so it's just smth that we can't explain....

but last 2 weeks i have tons of tennisballs everywhere in my dreams...) they just keep falling here and there and it seems to be usual thing there lol. last dream with someone famous was the dream when i together with eminem and then with d12, we were hiding from some gangters and drinking vine minewhile lol. (tennisballs were everywhere)) and then came some big guys with pistols and saved us with eminem (he was so frightened)). very weird dream)))

EMINEM WAS SCARED?! :haha: :haha: :haha: I'd like to see that. Speaking of D12, I haven't heard that "My band" song in ages :sad: "..they're like 'Becky OMG it's him! Becky oh my frickin' God it's Eminem! I swear to frickin' God that you frickin' rock! Please, won't you please let me :tape:' ". :haha: Ok off topic again...:o

alita
06-30-2004, 06:02 PM
To answer Micca question: I just registered my photo software so now I can make cool avatars! When I cropped the pic it was 4 KB's but when I added all the OTHER stuff (trust me, it was alot more than what's in it now) it was 15 KB's, that's too big. SO I had to take some stuff out and then shrink it again It worked YaY
I want to know what kind of software do you use, GG? Firework or sth?

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 06:04 PM
Serif PhotoPlus 5.5. Wish I had $60. I'd get Adobe Photo Shop :sad: Wish I had a job
:(

alita
06-30-2004, 06:13 PM
Once I made avatar with Photoshop, but after adding something, it become much bigger that didn't suit for a avatar. And it became blurry when I resize! It didn't work, anyway!!:sad:
So now I only resize the pic without adding anything. :sad: I want to make my avatar, not just resize.

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 06:23 PM
Once I made avatar with Photoshop, but after adding something, it become much bigger that didn't suit for a avatar. And it became blurry when I resize! It didn't work, anyway!!:sad:
So now I only resize the pic without adding anything. :sad: I want to make my avatar, not just resize.

Aww :( I guess I won't get PhotoShop then. Hey have you tried OpenCanvas? here (http://www.portalgraphics.net/en/download.html) Um, alot of Japanese artist use it. It's mainly for drawing but I think you can edit photos too. You can dl a trial for free. It lasts 30 days I think, then it's $83 :sad: It's a very good program and I was very sad when it expired cuz it's addictive. It's PERFECT. I really want to get this program. It's the best one I've tried, WAY better than the one I'm using now :(

alita
06-30-2004, 06:29 PM
I can not get that website. I'll search for it later. Thanks,GG! :hug:

alita
06-30-2004, 06:36 PM
I find this, OpenCanvas V3.05E, is that version?

Guille's Girl
06-30-2004, 07:56 PM
Yeah that's it :)

LubiG
06-30-2004, 09:26 PM
IN CHINA???? Oh my... the only good part of moving was that i would get to see Guille in the masters! Only that now i won't!! :sad:
Oh well... i'll see him some day, i'm sure of that.

Oh my, once i had this AMAIZING dream with Guille!! It was SO sweet!!
There was a hole bunch of people in my back yard, and me and Guille were there, sitting on the grass hugging (siiigh) and somebody ( i think it was andre agassi...LOL) started playing the guitar, and Guille like... he sang to me!! :D it was just sooo sweet :inlove: *flies away in pink dreamy cloud*

mordicus18
06-30-2004, 10:26 PM
Have you ever think about guille who could wear orange and black clothes ? one time, I've dreamed about him, he was in my garden (so cool :p) and he was speaking with guys, but I didn't know who they were. I looked at guille, but he didn't care about me, so I looked at his clothes : he was wearing black clothes with a little bit orange (it was very sexy on him :p) and he was wearing short pants (in french we say a "pantacourt" :confused: ) :licks: after, I remembe I saw him in the street (not mine) he was driving a motor bike (black again) but no more in this dream...
in an other, he fighted with the guy I love because he [the guy] has been bad with me (he had told me bad things) and guille WON !! I was very happy, and guille asked me for a drink :rolleyes: and became my boyfriend :p the other guy was jealous and so he wanted to beat guille in a tennis match, coz he thank guille didn't know tennis :p *stupid* guille won again and kissed me just after winnig... the other guy was very very angry but I slaped him, he was confused and run away very fast :lol: then guille and I went to the cinema *and they had an nice and lovely life together and had a lot of kids* :rolleyes: :lol:
:devil: mordicus :devil:

kandykane
07-01-2004, 01:06 AM
hey, alita! go and buy 七月份的“网球天地“,有guille 的海报!!!(be aware that Gaston's in there too)

LubiG! yes, it's gonna be in china in next year, and i just found out Shanghai's gonna hold the TMC till 2007!! YEAH i get to see him! don't worry, u'll get to see him someday too!!

alita
07-01-2004, 03:27 AM
Really?! Kandykane! 我知道五月份的《网球》有GUILLE的海报,我五月底去买已经没有了。气死!:mad: 一定要去买《网球天地》(希望我能找到!!)还有,今期的《网球》有法网的VCD盘送,肯定有GUILLE 的!

Please allow me off topic, I watched the match ROGER VS Lleyton yesterday. I felt very sorry for Lleyton. I though Lleyton choke with that match. Roger was so strong. :o
I'm little bit sad.
Anyway, Congrates roger.
Forgive me say other players here......

alita
07-01-2004, 03:35 AM
Have you ever think about guille who could wear orange and black clothes ? one time, I've dreamed about him, he was in my garden (so cool :p) and he was speaking with guys, but I didn't know who they were. I looked at guille, but he didn't care about me, so I looked at his clothes : he was wearing black clothes with a little bit orange (it was very sexy on him :p) and he was wearing short pants (in french we say a "pantacourt" :confused: ) :licks: after, I remembe I saw him in the street (not mine) he was driving a motor bike (black again) but no more in this dream...
in an other, he fighted with the guy I love because he [the guy] has been bad with me (he had told me bad things) and guille WON !! I was very happy, and guille asked me for a drink :rolleyes: and became my boyfriend :p the other guy was jealous and so he wanted to beat guille in a tennis match, coz he thank guille didn't know tennis :p *stupid* guille won again and kissed me just after winnig... the other guy was very very angry but I slaped him, he was confused and run away very fast :lol: then guille and I went to the cinema *and they had an nice and lovely life together and had a lot of kids* :rolleyes: :lol:

Very nice dream! GUILLE BECAME YOUR BF! :lol: :lol: And kissed you, AND HAD KIDS. :eek:
You are so lucky to dream that nice dream. :lol:
I feel sorry for the jealous guy. You slaped him :lol: :lol:

Jazzy
07-01-2004, 08:18 AM
lol :lol: - nice dream morddicus!

gina_
07-01-2004, 08:45 AM
Aw, I'm so jealous of you guys! You guys have the BEST dreams. I wonder what I can do dream of Guille... :) i tend to forget my dreams too.

Hm, maybe fill my concious mind with tons of thoughts abt Guille and his pictures!

Aw man, so how did it feel hugging and kissing Guille!

Micca
07-01-2004, 08:59 AM
haha, everybody is welcome off topic here! right?You are great, like some say, your English is pretty good. you know, with my poor English, I finaly went through your post:o
Your school life seems interesting;)
Don't worry, maybe someday you suddenly become a richer, :lol: :lol: then you can do it, cruise around America.;)

OMG! That is so nice of you to say that! :hug: :hug: Thank You SO much for hoping with me that someday I go to America :D I see all these american movies and then I just WANT to go there!! I know, it's not as beautiful as on tv, but I just wanna go :) But for now I just have to *dream on* :zzz: :crying2: But thnQ Alita! :hug:

Micca
07-01-2004, 09:02 AM
Serif PhotoPlus 5.5. Wish I had $60. I'd get Adobe Photo Shop :sad: Wish I had a job
:(

I got Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition...maybe I can help you :) although the way YOU make the avantars seems really difficult ;):p But I can always try :) Tell me what I can do :)

gina_
07-01-2004, 09:04 AM
I've got Adobe Photoshop too...which is how I made my avatar!

I could help some of you out if you want.

gina_
07-01-2004, 09:07 AM
Really?! Kandykane! 我知道五月份的《网球》有GUILLE的海报,我五月底去买已经没有了。气死!:mad: 一定要去买《网球天地》(希望我能找到!!)还有,今期的《网球》有法网的VCD盘送,肯定有GUILLE 的!

Please allow me off topic, I watched the match ROGER VS Lleyton yesterday. I felt very sorry for Lleyton. I though Lleyton choke with that match. Roger was so strong. :o
I'm little bit sad.
Anyway, Congrates roger.
Forgive me say other players here......

Hey Alita! Lleyton is one of my favourite players too (I don't find him attractive but I love his tennis) and yea it was sad...Roger is really good and some of his strokes are magic but I think recently after that bad patch in 2003, Lleyton has lost some of his confidence. I miss his spirit! And I was really rooting for him for that match too =x

Micca
07-01-2004, 09:14 AM

I've got a picture where he wears orange ;) But I'm sure you've seen that before ;) But anyway, orange is the colour of my country (although it's not in the flag :p) and yesterday they had to play the semifinal (soccer) for the EK and they lost :( with 2-1 against Portugal (where the tournament is held) :sad: :bigcry: So I'm sad, because it was a great match, but Portugal deserved to win... :) :sad:
But here's Guille's orange pic ;)

Micca
07-01-2004, 09:16 AM
I've got Adobe Photoshop too...which is how I made my avatar!

I could help some of you out if you want.

WOW! I like yours too! How did you make that?? In Photoshop then? Because I'm not that good with that program ;):p I only know how you make ik smaller or brighter :p But that's very ugly sometimes...:p

kandykane
07-01-2004, 10:27 AM

it wasn't even here yesterday, but i went to buy it today, :D it was there!!
but, well, in the magazine, they didn't say anything good about guille, and it seems like they like Gaudio too much....oh, there are quite a few seriously sexy pics of Moya, he was advertising for this new underwear...
the VCD was good. there were bits of matches in it, like Agassi's, 2 of ferrero's, and many others. they had Guille against Moya, Henman and Gaudio... it had the half of the last set of the final, i felt really bad watching Guille lose again... damn....and there were bits of interviews.... at the very end was Guille's post match interview, but only the bits when he was tearing up, no tears falling down... and it was really short...

so alita, go and buy it as fast as you can, the thing sells out really fast! ;)

Micca
07-01-2004, 10:50 AM
Too bad, Kandykane! I haven't heard from Gaudio since the French Open! Guille is MUCH MORE IMPORANT!!!
I don't know if they sell those tennis magazines in my country?? What is it called?? Then I can search for it and if there a cute pics from Guille I can put them in my new agenda for next year ;) It's gonna be FULL OF GUILLE!! :D:D :inlove: If you have cute pics: SEND THEM PLEASE!! :D:D:D

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 01:49 PM

Cool dream!!! :clap2: I had a dream that it was just me and Guille in a huge field of tall grass on a sunny day with beautiful cumulus clouds in the sky and a slight breeze was blowing...and we were just kissing :inlove: Then I abrubtly stopped kissing him and started looking at something far off in the distance ya and he asked me something in Spanish and I said "I don't understand" so then he thinks for a sec with that cute boyish look on his face then asks me in English, "What's wrong?" and I just smile and say "nothing :D " and he smiles too then we just sit there and hug :hug: *dies* why did that dream have to end? :sad:

Micca
07-01-2004, 01:53 PM
Cool dream!!! :clap2: I had a dream that it was just me and Guille in a huge field of tall grass on a sunny day with beautiful cumulus clouds in the sky and a slight breeze was blowing...and we were just kissing :inlove: Then I abrubtly stopped kissing him and started looking at something far off in the distance ya and he asked me something in Spanish and I said "I don't understand" so then he thinks for a sec with that cute boyish look on his face then asks me in English, "What's wrong?" and I just smile and say "nothing :D " and he smiles too then we just sit there and hug :hug: *dies* why did that dream have to end? :sad:

WOW! OW GOD! Please help me! I think I'm gonna faint! Why do you guys always dream such nice things!? :sad: Poor Me...

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 01:58 PM
i wonder if Guille knows that hez in so many people's dreams

Micca
07-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Hahahaha, good one! I don't think he could amagine that so many people adore him ;) That's what all the stars say: I don't find myself sexy, I don't know why some people think I'm sexy?!' That's what Orlando Bloom said. But I think it's logical that they say that, because it's a little arrogant if you say that you think YOU are sexy...So I don't think that Guille knows ;):p
But I'm sure that Carla reminds him every day how sexy he is ;) Carla to Guille: ¡Usted es tan atractivo! (That means: You're so sexy! :p :rolls: Hahaha, sorry!!)

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 02:09 PM
¡Usted es tan atractivo! (That means: You're so sexy! :p :rolls: Hahaha, sorry!!)

Nice! I should use that....:hysteric: I CHANGED MY AVATAR! Now I miss the other one...

Micca
07-01-2004, 02:12 PM
Nice! I should use that....:hysteric: I CHANGED MY AVATAR! Now I miss the other one...

I wanna use it 2, but I don't know how to prenounce it :p :o So that's a bummer :p How did you make you avanter GG? With what program?

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 02:30 PM
I wanna use it 2, but I don't know how to prenounce it :p :o So that's a bummer :p How did you make you avanter GG? With what program?

Instead of using "Usted" say "tu"; but in Argentina they say "vos" :rolleyes: but I was reading something Guille said in Spanish and he said "tu" soooooooooo I just stick to saying "tu" instead of "Usted" :yeah:

About the avatar, yeah I used Photo Plus 5.5. It's an "ok" program but not like what Gina uses. She has Adobe PhotoShop :eek: :sad: Wish I had it. Oh well :D

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 02:33 PM
i have adobe, don't really use it though =/
acutally, i've never used it :o

Micca
07-01-2004, 02:44 PM
i have adobe, don't really use it though =/
acutally, i've never used it :o

Me too, but don't really know how it works :p Gonna try it sometime ;)

alita
07-01-2004, 03:28 PM
I made some Wallpapers with photoshop, :)
But I do not good command of it.:o

Micca
07-01-2004, 03:47 PM
I'm gonna try it :D

Alisa
07-01-2004, 04:51 PM
EMINEM WAS SCARED?! I'd like to see that. Speaking of D12, I haven't heard that "My band" song in ages "..they're like 'Becky OMG it's him! Becky oh my frickin' God it's Eminem! I swear to frickin' God that you frickin' rock! Please, won't you please let me ' ". Ok off topic again...

GG, YO!!! it's so wonderful that u like em too!!! :bigwave: :singer: :banana: :kiss: i didn't hear from him and d12 so long too! but i downloaded my band so it's a little more easier) the video AWESOME don't u think! em is even better than earlier... but it's off topic, right. :awww:

Alisa
07-01-2004, 04:51 PM
guys u have so wonderful dreams :zzz: .......... kissing and hugging... :inlove: what do u feel when u weak up i guess?? "oh that damn morning, oh that damn clock, oh that damn college...." :p :aplot:

guys and what if guille has all us in his dreams too? i mean like not in person... but for ex he dreams that he has a match and there is a big crowd of ppl who cheer him up... and what if all fans who think of him are there!!! and that means that we maybe present in his dreams! maybe we all from this thread r sitting together and r chatting about his game.......))
note: i have a very wild imagination..)

Alisa
07-01-2004, 04:53 PM
about the prog, there is also a programm Corel PhotoPaint - i use it, it's rather simple and i am pretty satisfied with it.

Guille's Girl
07-01-2004, 07:10 PM
guys and what if guille has all us in his dreams too? i mean like not in person... but for ex he dreams that he has a match and there is a big crowd of ppl who cheer him up... and what if all fans who think of him are there!!! and that means that we maybe present in his dreams! maybe we all from this thread r sitting together and r chatting about his game.......))
note: i have a very wild imagination..)

Hehe! I had a dream that after he lost in the Hamburg final ya, me and this HUGE group of fans (guys too thank you) were standing outside his hotel window and were cheering "GUILLEEEEEEEEEEEEERMO!!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: CORIAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :clap2: :clap2: " And we all had signs and stuff telling him that we supported him and that we believed in him ya, and he was leaning out his window and he was smiling :) So then he put up his hand to quiet everybody and everyone shut up instantly! :lol: Ok, so he said something in Spanish and all the Spanish speaking folks (mostly guys) were like "Whoo! YEAH!!!!! VAMOS!!! :clap2: :clap2: MAGO!!!! :clap2: :clap2: " Then all the other guys and girls were like "What'd he say?!!!" then this one guy quieted everyone and translated in a nice Italian accent :confused: "Ok Ok!!! Guille said that he appreciates our support and that he's gonna try his best at RG!" Then everyone started cheering and waving their signs again and screaming "VAMOS MAGO!!!" Then the police came and broke us up :haha: :haha: :haha: it was cool.

Nymeria
07-01-2004, 07:36 PM
:wavey: Guille Fans

I will leave ya for a while coz tomorrow I'll travel to Australia for 6,5 weeks. I'll be back in Holland August 16, but I cannot promiss that's the day I visit this forum again coz many many people expect me to chat with me that day already. I'll think of ya all, and of Guille ofcourse and maybe when I've to possibility to go online I'll maybe leave a message when I'm in Australia. See ya :hug:

mordicus18
07-01-2004, 10:43 PM
I've got a picture where he wears orange ;) But I'm sure you've seen that before ;) But anyway, orange is the colour of my country (although it's not in the flag :p) and yesterday they had to play the semifinal (soccer) for the EK and they lost :( with 2-1 against Portugal (where the tournament is held) :sad: :bigcry: So I'm sad, because it was a great match, but Portugal deserved to win... :) :sad:
But here's Guille's orange pic ;)

thanks for the pic ! I've forgotten I've ever seen it. I think this pic is funny coz he looks suprised, and I think he may shine in the night with that kind of orange :D :eek:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-01-2004, 11:24 PM

I will leave ya for a while coz tomorrow I'll travel to Australia for 6,5 weeks. I'll be back in Holland August 16, but I cannot promiss that's the day I visit this forum again coz many many people expect me to chat with me that day already. I'll think of ya all, and of Guille ofcourse and maybe when I've to possibility to go online I'll maybe leave a message when I'm in Australia. See ya :hug:
have a nice trip Legolas! :hug:

LubiG
07-02-2004, 12:57 AM
Have a good time Legolas! We'll be right here drooling over Guille when you come back ;)
Well Kandy i'm glad at least you'll get to see him ;) I'll just try to be in Buenos Aires for the bs as open :)

gina_
07-02-2004, 08:11 AM
Adobe is kinda hard, it takes alot of experimenting, but it's fun!

Anyway, I'm really jealous of all your awesome dreams! I'm gonna saturate myself with guille over the weekend and hope they give me some lovely dreams!

Micca
07-02-2004, 09:25 AM
thanks for the pic ! I've forgotten I've ever seen it. I think this pic is funny coz he looks suprised, and I think he may shine in the night with that kind of orange :D :eek:

Anytime! :)

Micca
07-02-2004, 09:27 AM
Adobe is kinda hard, it takes alot of experimenting, but it's fun!

Anyway, I'm really jealous of all your awesome dreams! I'm gonna saturate myself with guille over the weekend and hope they give me some lovely dreams!

YEAH! Me too! Maybe we should make up our own dream about Guille, Gina ;):p

Alisa
07-02-2004, 11:05 AM
See ya Legolas! :wavey: we'll miss you!! :kiss:

GG, lol. cool dream :yeah: after my last message i was thinking, when we see a crowd of ppl in a dream - who r they, these ppl?.. they are unknown to us but why r they in our dreams...... but it's not that close to topic of course))
gina, MiCca, as far as i know, if u wanna see smb in your dream u should think about him JUST IN THE TIME when u fall asleep. so buena suerte guys! ;)

alita
07-02-2004, 02:02 PM

:wavey: Hope you have a nice time! :)

LubiG
07-02-2004, 09:24 PM
Totally off topic... does anyone know wehere Guille is now??

Jazzy
07-03-2004, 07:55 AM
that's what i'd like to know - sowwy, but i don't no where he his!

Micca
07-03-2004, 12:23 PM
Ooooohhh!!! I hate this!!! :( I want a new avantar and so I made a picture smaller and after 10 times or so, it's FINALLY the right size, but now the BYTES ARE TOO MUCH!!! GRRR!!! I HATE THAT!! Now does anyone know how to make the number of bytes smaller?? GRRRR, *pissed off* :sad:

LubiG
07-03-2004, 02:51 PM
I have NO idea! That always happens to me with avatars!! I wanna change mine too.

Guille's Girl
07-03-2004, 02:55 PM
Make sure it's a JPG and not a bitmap. Bitmaps can be the same size as a JPG but they have more KB's, that's probably why you had to keep shrinking it.

Micca
07-03-2004, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I checked it! At first I made it smaller in Paint and then it became a bitmap, but THEN I changed it in Adobe Photoshop and now it's the perfect size but it has over 12.000 bytes and not the limited 10.000 :sad:

Alisa
07-04-2004, 09:54 AM
u can optimize it. the quality will be not as good but it is usually normal and is seen only to u =)

Micca
07-04-2004, 09:58 AM
Explane please :) I dont get it :o

Micca
07-04-2004, 10:49 AM
Never mind, Alisa! I GOT IT!!!! YAAAYYYY!!!! :D:D:D:D:D YESYESYESYES!!! Finally!! I made it smaller So many times! You wouldnt believe it! And now I finally GOT IT!!! What do ya think?? :D;):p CUTE!!! :D

alita
07-04-2004, 01:48 PM
:woohoo:nice avatar, Micca~:)

Guille's Girl
07-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Oh GOD! Micca! YOur avatar is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :inlove:

Micca
07-04-2004, 03:27 PM
THNQ SOOO MUCH!! I made it smaller for like 100 times and FINALLY IT WORKED!!! :D:D:D it from one of your picture GG! :D :hug: ThnQ! :D

kandykane
07-06-2004, 07:56 AM
Totally off topic... does anyone know wehere Guille is now??

isn't this thread the one that we were supposed to be off topic??

star
07-06-2004, 12:02 PM
Something I didn't realize because I never pay attention to it: Guille is number 2 in the champion's race.

Federer has 746 points to Guillermo Coria's 479. Roddick, sixth in the Champions Race after the French Open, moved up to No. 3, with 454 points.

Micca
07-06-2004, 12:16 PM
WOW! thats not good! he cannot gain on guille! Guille's gonna make it far in the Mercedes Cup 2004! Previous year he won it!!:D:D

kandykane
07-06-2004, 01:53 PM
he won the title and he won a car! i wish he sold the car to me!

and YAY Roddick is still behind him in the Race!

Micca
07-06-2004, 01:58 PM
hahaha, that's true :) hahaha I think if he sold you the car you couldnt afford it ;) nice car, BIG money! But you never know ;)

kandykane
07-06-2004, 02:01 PM
lol, my new fantasy: "Guille giving me his M Benz for free!!"

Guille's Girl
07-06-2004, 02:19 PM

He should get a Porsche :rocker2: Ok I happen to have a thing for Porsche's :rolleyes: I found out that a Porsche Carrera GT has 10 FRICKIN' PISTONS! :eek: Top speed of 204 mph. I'm guessing this car uses fuel injectors instead of coborators (sp?).......Ok maybe Guille should just stick with a Benz since he's an UNSAFE DRIVER! :( ok just joking...

Micca
07-06-2004, 02:19 PM
Hahahaha, I have a really cool one! I need to plant it on my thread ;) And it's not finished yet :p :devil: Hahaha!

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-06-2004, 02:24 PM
mine would be him giving me his car, with him in it ;)

Micca
07-06-2004, 02:26 PM
mine would be him giving me his car, with him in it ;)

Hahahahhaa, that's even better ;)

kandykane
07-06-2004, 02:56 PM
you drive or him driving?
not another accident, PLEASE, lol

Micca
07-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Hahahahahahha! LMAO Kandykane!

Guille's Girl
07-06-2004, 03:31 PM
BWAHAHAHA!!!!! :haha:

alita
07-06-2004, 04:42 PM
you drive or him driving?
not another accident, PLEASE, lol

:cool: I'll take you and Guille,safin-coria.Don't worry. I drive the car;)
And there must be no another accident. LOL

Jazzy
07-07-2004, 06:23 AM
lmao! :haha: - can i come!

Micca
07-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Me too! only if you drive alita ;) I cant drive, Im only 14 :p Hahahhaa! :p (what do you mean Kiddo ;))

alita
07-07-2004, 05:57 PM
Actually, I can't either.just a joke:p Oh,:o but I'm dreaming of becoming Guille's driver:p
hahaha...I have a bike, don't worry,I also can drive him :smash::tape:

Guille's Girl
07-07-2004, 08:37 PM
If all y'all gon' be in da car, y'all need to be ridin' in a stretch Lincoln Navigator :rolleyes:

mordicus18
07-07-2004, 09:01 PM
what do you think about a bus ? (and if you want, a Mercedes Benz Bus ;) )

Nikki♥
07-08-2004, 07:12 AM
I would love to drive Guille around with my new Mercedes. Yay. :D If he follows my simple rules then I´d drive him all around the world, the first one of them is not complaining about my music because in my car I can listen to whatever I want and the second one is being very, very sweet with me... :angel:

alita
07-09-2004, 10:11 AM
Oh, I just found out Princesa is not Jazzy...oh, sorry...:rolleyes:
I think you are Jazzy, your avatar is the same as her :D
hey, Princesa :wavey:

Micca
07-09-2004, 12:56 PM
Hahaha, yeah! I noticed that too ;) Hi Princesa! ;) :wavey:

alita
07-09-2004, 01:26 PM
:o I think I always miss something here.

Micca
07-09-2004, 01:55 PM
Like what? I have that too sometimes, because everyday that you're not on the computer, you miss a lot :sad:

Nikki♥
07-09-2004, 02:35 PM
Oh, I just found out Princesa is not Jazzy...oh, sorry...:rolleyes:
I think you are Jazzy, your avatar is the same as her :D
hey, Princesa :wavey:

:confused: I think I saw Jazzy´s avatar is different from mine. Oh well.

:wavey: Hi Micca and alita!

Micca
07-09-2004, 03:05 PM
Hahaha, I still like it! VERY CUTE! I'm busy to change mine :) Letters and stuff :p And trying to paint away the letters on top of the pic :p

Guille's Girl
07-09-2004, 03:27 PM
Hahaha, I still like it! VERY CUTE! I'm busy to change mine :) Letters and stuff :p And trying to paint away the letters on top of the pic :p

You mean with PAINT? As in Microsoft Paint?? OMG! I did that once....I was so tired after that. I actually removed the Getty Images logo from one pic. Took me like 4 days. Heh! I didn't try that again, even though it worked....

Micca
07-09-2004, 03:40 PM
You mean with PAINT? As in Microsoft Paint?? OMG! I did that once....I was so tired after that. I actually removed the Getty Images logo from one pic. Took me like 4 days. Heh! I didn't try that again, even though it worked....

Yeah, with paint....I tried it too, with my fave pic with his red sweater on! :( It's tough! First you select a color and then paint and then choose another color...but when you look closer its really ugly :( But now I'm trying to get the word on top, but It's hard....

alita
07-09-2004, 04:41 PM
Anybody around here? :wavey:

Nikki♥
07-09-2004, 05:14 PM
I wouldn´t have enough patience to remove a huge Getty images logo from a picture. The logos they put on there are ridiculously big anyway.

Guille's Girl
07-09-2004, 05:37 PM
Yes they are Princesa :o

I'm around Alita :wavey: Stupid G-tennis.....

mordicus18
07-09-2004, 05:38 PM
:lol:

Guille's Girl
07-09-2004, 05:50 PM
I'm serious! I had like....................15 break points! He was serving for the match right? 40-15....40-30.....deuce. Now, I fought all the way to deuce and had 3 breakpoints....man, this game is so disturbing...but addictive! I lost 6-1, 6-1 which is a big accomplishment! I won a game in BOTH sets this time! :banana: :lol:

Alisa
07-10-2004, 09:19 AM
hey guys! i didn't come here for few days (due to my last exam... :ras: huh) and here r already so many pages to read... :eek: u don't waste time here)) i watched rolland garros final again with my brotha yesterday. amd OMG!! it was so WOW!)) :bounce:
do u remember the part when guille changed his shirt?)) :yeah: and the reactiion of the audience??)) :lol: we were laughing so much!! :haha:

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 12:45 PM
yes yes I remember him and his t-shirt. people made a lot of noise when he did it :p mmm so cute :rolleyes: best body I've ever seen :worship: :devil:

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 01:11 PM
small present :p I love is hair on the pic in the middle :silly:

Nikki♥
07-10-2004, 03:24 PM
Yes they are Princesa :o

But there is another site with pics that´s even worse. They put watermarks on the pics and there is absolutely no way to remove them and usually they are directly on the faces of the people...It´s driving me mad. :mad:

Nikki♥
07-10-2004, 03:25 PM
Nice pics mordicus. I love the third one. Nice back. :drool:

alita
07-10-2004, 04:06 PM
Nice pics, mordicus:hug:
Do you capture them by vedio? And I found "CCTV5" there , it's Chinese sports channel;)
Welcom back Alisa :wavey: But I don't wanna to see that match again, it's painful for me. Actually, I saw the first three set again few days ago, but I don't wanna to continue to the forth, fifth set. It's sad, really. :o
As for the body, :hearts: :bigclap:

Ok, let it be...now it's far away from RG;) ( I have a copy of that match, so I'll see that again some day, but not recently, it's still hurt:o)

Alisa
07-10-2004, 04:17 PM
mordicus, yep! great pics!!! ;) the most funny thing was that JUST in the second when he started changing his shirt ppl began whistling from all over :lol: i understand them hehe)) it's interesting how he reacts on this things....?)

hey alita :wavey: missed u and your avatar ;) i like RG match though guille lost... but he was playing perfect even ideal in first 2,5 sets!! we all know that objectivly it was his victory.

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 04:20 PM
Nice pics, mordicus:hug:
Do you capture them by vedio? And I found "CCTV5" there , it's Chinese sports channel;)

I don't have chinese channels :lol: I found them on a french web site :)

alita
07-10-2004, 04:43 PM
LOL, I though you had.

I'm wondering what guille is doing now, long vacation, isn't it, huh?

LubiG
07-10-2004, 05:25 PM
Ohh the grey M. Benz was my fave car even b4 i found out Guille has one!! I could spend the hoele day thinking of fantasies involving that car ;) :lol:

Micca
07-10-2004, 05:51 PM
hahaha, when you come up with something: PLANT IN ON THE THREAD! 'YOUR ULTIMATE FANTASY!!!!' hahaha, always nice to know ;):p :devil:

LubiG
07-10-2004, 06:01 PM
I will as long as they are not X rated. Although that might be more fun ;)

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-10-2004, 08:29 PM
hahaha in the 3rd pic, with his shirt off, all those pple in the background taking pix of him :p lucky people..

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 09:23 PM
yeah ! I'm jealous :fiery: I want the pics !! :devil: :lol:

Guille's Girl
07-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Ooo I've missed stuff! Too bad I wasn't online earlier :sad: But great pics! ;) :drool:

mordicus18
07-10-2004, 09:47 PM
thanks ! but I remember I saw it on TV... guille without t-shirt... mmm... ;) :lol:

Guille's Girl
07-10-2004, 10:00 PM
Yeah I saw it too :lick: BUT I was like "OMG GUILLE TURN AROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :sad:

Micca
07-11-2004, 06:17 PM
Yeah! I saw it once on RG 2003, against verkerk when he threw his racket against that girl...you all remember that? but than I wasnt fan of him yet :sad: so I couldnt enjoy it :P:(

Guille's Girl
07-11-2004, 08:50 PM
Yeah! I saw it once on RG 2003, against verkerk when he threw his racket against that girl...you all remember that? but than I wasnt fan of him yet :sad: so I couldnt enjoy it :P:(

Nah I didn't see that. ESPN was too busy showing Ferrero reruns :rolleyes: In fact the first time I saw Guille on tv was at...Toronto :sad: he didn't play ya. I was so pissed, even though I didn't really know who he was yet BUT I really was looking forward to seeing him play that day and I was really disappointed but anywho, at least he's playing this year :D Now I get to see :banana:

LubiG
07-12-2004, 03:42 AM
I have those pics from RG 2003 and all i can think is OMG his body has improved SO much!!!! :lick:

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 08:26 AM
I was enjoy to see him. coz I knew he didn't want to injure the ballgirl. she's explained it to the umpire she was well. coria gave to her around 2000$ (ooo I would like to be a ballgirl :p). he didn't want to kill her so stop feeling bad and enjoy to see his body :p !! Coria isn't a ballgirl-killer as well :angel: :rolleyes:

gina_
07-12-2004, 09:06 AM

Yes, I remember that! I was halfway between squealing because he has a hot body and chiding him for almost costing himself the match. I wasn't a big fan back then (ferrero fan!) and I remember thinking, what a badtempered boy! I still think he can be bad tempered but he's definitely not malicious and it's becoming very endearing ;)

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 09:12 AM
:inlove: he's magic :inlove:

Alisa
07-12-2004, 09:15 AM
guys how he reacts on such noise about him? any1 know?)

Nikki♥
07-12-2004, 11:21 AM
If I were a ball girl wouldn´t even mind about Guille injuring me. He could even kill me, I´m ok with it as long as it is HIM. :p Lol no, I´m too young to die but these ball girls are terribly lucky. Damn, what would I do to get close to him. Getting close to him off the court would be better though because he would have a little more time for me then. :p

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 11:48 AM
yeah ! I would like to be the ballgirl who is at the back of the court, coz I could see him and his sexy little ass :lick:, the ballgirl who gives him a BOTTLE of water when he would have a break, who stays close to him if he needs something :inlove:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-12-2004, 12:31 PM
i would be a ballgirl, but i'm not too sure about it cause i heard some players are pretty mean to them :confused:
I don't mean to say that Guille would be mean, but IF he were, that'd make me change my WHOLE perspective of him and that would just suck!

Micca
07-12-2004, 02:34 PM
I read in the paper that ballgirls and -boys train 4 hours a day for Wimbledon :eek: WOW! Its much but if thats the only reason I could get in contact with Guille, than YES PLEASE ;) Hahaha :p It might be tough, but I would do that for Guille :p:D;)

kandykane
07-12-2004, 05:22 PM
hey guys, i'm back! haven't read through what you guys said yet, i'll do that tomorrow. it's 1:22 am, and i'm going to bed!

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 05:39 PM
kandykane, I like your sig, except the last line :lol:

iloveguille
07-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Anyone has any latest news on Guille? Miss him! Miss him badly! Guess we won't get to see him until Tennis Masters Toronto July 26th.

Nikki♥
07-12-2004, 06:15 PM
I wouldn´t let any of the players be mean with me if I was a ballgirl. If someone thinks he can treat me like shit just because he thinks he´s so much better than me and makes so much more money than me hitting the balls I bring him then he´s definitely dead wrong. I would slap him all over the court , that´s for sure. If it was Guille it would be a little different though but I don´t think he´s that bad.
He´s a sweet angel and treats everyone politely and just the way he wants to be treated by others. :angel:

Nikki♥
07-12-2004, 06:17 PM
Anyone has any latest news on Guille? Miss him! Miss him badly! Guess we won't get to see him until Tennis Masters Toronto July 26th.

I wish I had some news on him. He´s probably having a lot of fun on his vacations. Hopefully he doesn´t do anything dangerous that he´ll be back all sound and save in Toronto. That means, no bungee jumping, stagediving at concerts and stuff like that. Basking in the sun is alright. Hehe.

:wavey:

mordicus18
07-12-2004, 06:59 PM
He´s a sweet angel and treats everyone politely and just the way he wants to be treated by others. :angel:
:rolleyes:

Guille's Girl
07-12-2004, 07:05 PM
I wish I had some news on him. He´s probably having a lot of fun on his vacations. Hopefully he doesn´t do anything dangerous that he´ll be back all sound and save in Toronto. That means, no bungee jumping, stagediving at concerts and stuff like that. Basking in the sun is alright. Hehe.

:wavey:

:haha: Classic!

LubiG
07-13-2004, 03:14 AM
I wish i knew something about dear Guille.
Totally off topic, but i wonder when he plans on having kids? He really gonna wait till he retires?

mordicus18
07-13-2004, 09:29 AM
he said he would like to have aroud 5 kids (oooh poor carla :rolleyes: ) but he wants to wait until he stop playing tennis. on french tv he said he would like to live in a small city in the montains of Argentina, coz he thinks it's the most fabulous place of the world, but I don't remember where he said this place is. :D

WE WILL FIND IT !!! :haha:

Micca
07-13-2004, 11:43 AM
Love your sig, Kandykane, It's from Avril Lavigne's Sk8erboi :D Cool! I recognized it immediatly ;)

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-13-2004, 11:45 AM
he said he would like to have aroud 5 kids (oooh poor carla :rolleyes: ) but he wants to wait until he stop playing tennis. on french tv he said he would like to live in a small city in the montains of Argentina, coz he thinks it's the most fabulous place of the world, but I don't remember where he said this place is. :D

WE WILL FIND IT !!! :haha:
:eek: 5 kids?????? dannnnggg...lucky carla ;)

Micca
07-13-2004, 11:54 AM
Hahahaha, WOW! 5 Kids! :eek: Good luck, Guille ;) Hahahahahaha, I wanna be Carla then ;):p

mordicus18
07-13-2004, 11:56 AM
guille hot rabbit :lol:
it's the first time I say "poor carla" and I think it.
the coria family :
now : :couple:
after : :sport::help::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Nikki♥
07-13-2004, 03:03 PM

Nikki♥
07-13-2004, 03:04 PM
guille hot rabbit :lol:
it's the first time I say "poor carla" and I think it.
the coria family :
now : :couple:
after : :sport::help::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Nah, not so many kiddies. 2 are more than enough already. He´s too young to be a father anyway.

mordicus18
07-13-2004, 03:32 PM
I wrote "after", that means in the future !
and :help: is Carla :lol:

Nikki♥
07-14-2004, 07:35 AM
Poor Carla will be screaming for help but no one will help her. :devil:

mordicus18
07-14-2004, 07:57 AM
:wavey: :wavey::wavey: NATIONAL DAY IN FRANCE :wavey: :wavey::wavey:

:aparty: :aparty::aparty:FETE NATIONALE :aparty::aparty::aparty:

:bounce: :clap2: :bigclap: :woohoo: :yeah: :banana:

Micca
07-14-2004, 11:50 AM
Congrats ;)

Guille's Girl
07-14-2004, 01:07 PM
I wouldn´t let any of the players be mean with me if I was a ballgirl. If someone thinks he can treat me like shit just because he thinks he´s so much better than me and makes so much more money than me hitting the balls I bring him then he´s definitely dead wrong. I would slap him all over the court , that´s for sure. If it was Guille it would be a little different though but I don´t think he´s that bad.

Who y'all talkin bout eh? Hmm, reminds me of Andy last year at the USO. Ha, gettin' his @$$ kicked by Nally-B. It was in the 2nd set I believe when he went back over to his chair and barked at one of the ballboys "water! :mad: " aww :sad: Poor kid. My sister said "If I were that ballkid, I'd take that water and knock Andy upside his head :( " LET'S HEAR ABOUT IT PEOPLE!!!! :o

Guille is NOT an :angel: by the way, but he's not the :devil: , although he definitely has it in him :lick: ;)

Nikki♥
07-14-2004, 01:38 PM
Ummm I think I was thinking about Roddick when I posted that message. He´s the devil in disguise, the reason for all evil and the only one who I have seen getting mad at ballkids so far.

Let´s say Guille probably looks like a little angel but maybe in some situations he can also be a real devil. Hopefully always in the right ones... ;)

Guille's Girl
07-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Yeah but ya know, some folks say Guille is JUST LIKE Lleyton, cuz of the additude "problem". But uhm, Lleyton is crazy :haha: (still love him) like last year at RG vs. Robredo. Tommy hit a ball deep near the baseline and it was just impossible to get to (no not even Guille could get to it :lol: ) but uhm, Lleyton ran all the way to the backstop to TRY and get it but he couldn't SO he gets in a lineswomans face and starts LITTERALLY screaming at her saying she was "in the way". I was like "Ah hell Lleyton! YOu weren't gonna get that if she was standing there or not :rolleyes: " SO no, Guille is nowhere NEAR Lleyton when it comes down to being totally f*ckin' irate. Lleyton was like....BALLISTIC. :haha: Lleyton would start turning red, viens start poppin' out of his forhead, sh*t like dat. It was quite a sight to see! :haha: Ok ok ok so that type of behavior is not to be laughed at but, hell, at least Lleyton, Guille, Marat and Andy (in some cases) aren't among the "robots" J-mac (John McEnroe) is complaining about :rolleyes:
And speaking of that, folks today who complain about Guille's behavior on court would probably send out a hitman to get John McEnroe or Jim Courier, and folks like dat, cuz see, Guille ain't on dat level. So if they can't tolerate him, they'd probably DIE watching basketball or baseball, hockey, ya know? They want to see a junoir put-put competition. And check this; Chela vs. Soderling at Bastaad:

In the final set, both players looked tired
and Söderling faced trouble while serving at 2-2. Chela had five
break points but could not convert any of these. At the changeover,
Söderling took an injury time out.

"My legs felt really tired and I needed a longer break, Söderling
explained after the match."

The tactical decision proved to be succesful. After the break,
Söderling finished of the match by winning three straight games, two
of these while Chela was serving. The fantastic crowd, that had been
waiting for five hours during the rain delay, cheered Söderling on
and were happy to have a Swede through to the final four. "

Uh huh. But if Guille takes a medical timeout, ya know, that's a big deal, a big PROBLEM, ya know. But if someone else does it, it's a "tactical decision".....:fiery: Ok, I could go on but...yeah I will...no I won't...

LubiG
07-16-2004, 12:49 AM
5 KIDS??? Awww i can imagine that! Lil Guille's and Carlas (hopefully more Guilles than Carlas) running arround!! :D omg that's so cute.
But are they really gonna wait that long? I mean he could still be playing pro when he's 32...

Nikki♥
07-16-2004, 08:17 AM
There is nothing wrong with waiting until he turns 32. My mother was also 32 when I was born and my father 4 years older than her, it´s a bit strange to have such old parents now but they are pretty cool for their ages and I´m happy to have them.

Micca
07-16-2004, 11:47 AM
My mom was 34 (!) when she got me...thats because before my mom, my dada had another girlfriend ;) But not the type of girlfriend he wanted to marrie ;)

Guille's Girl
07-16-2004, 01:37 PM
My mom was 35 when I was born. My dad is 12 years older than her. I promise y'all, I have, strictly, THE...COOLEST, parents on earth :rocker2:

Nikki♥
07-16-2004, 02:01 PM
Older parents are the better parents. If my mom was younger I would have to be afraid that she could steal my boyfriends.

Guille's Girl
07-16-2004, 02:24 PM
:confused:

Guille's Girl
07-16-2004, 02:24 PM
FINALLY SOME GOOD RAP CAME ON!!! "Diamond in da back, sunroof top...."

Nikki♥
07-16-2004, 02:30 PM
:confused:

My parents are no longer together and my mom is busy looking for a new boyfriend. She likes younger men anyway and if she was 15 years younger or so she would probably date the kind of guys that I also like.

Guille's Girl
07-16-2004, 02:34 PM
Ah. Ok I gotcha..

mordicus18
07-16-2004, 05:41 PM
my mum was around 22 or 24 when I was born http://www.abgraphix.com/gifs/images/enfants/bebes/bebes005.gif

Jazzy
07-17-2004, 09:48 AM
really, my mum was 21?.............. i know a bit early!

mordicus18
07-17-2004, 10:56 AM
yeah... when my cousin's daughter was born, my cousin was around 21 or 22. now she's around 26 and her daughter is 4 and half... sooo cuuute :kiss:

Jazzy
07-17-2004, 11:38 PM
yeh, i have a lil bro, he's 5 and wears a uniform to school - soooooooo cute ( i always TRY to style his hair like guille's *CRAZY* ) - Well crazy IS good, right?

Nikki♥
07-18-2004, 09:45 AM
my mum was around 22 or 24 when I was born http://www.abgraphix.com/gifs/images/enfants/bebes/bebes005.gif

Were you screaming around like this as a baby? Hehe, hopefully not. :angel:

mordicus18
07-18-2004, 10:35 AM
no :haha: I always seemed to be angry utill I was around 8 month (old), after it I oppended my eyes and smilling :D. when I was born, I was a little punk :haha: http://www.pcpig.com/face/242.gif

I put this pic coz it was the only one which worked :lol:

Guille's Girl
07-18-2004, 02:07 PM
Ahh shit! Canas and Gas are in the 5th set at Stuttgart y'all! Gas got hungry in the 3rd set so Willy was so kind and fed him a BAGEL! :banana: :haha:

Washa Koroleva
07-22-2004, 10:29 PM
okay... new start ;)
Carla Coria (Francovigh)

camel or cat?
intelligent or stupid? she knows german ;) YAY!!!! :hug:
pretty or ugly?
thin or fat?
inspiration or nightmare?

let's just choose something to talk about...lmao (I'm bored, sorry)
:haha:

|-Safin_Coria-|
07-22-2004, 10:59 PM
from what i hear, shes intelligent...i don't doubt it....
shes sometimes pretty....not all the time
i don't think shes that skinny
just my opinions :)

kandykane
07-23-2004, 06:40 AM
keira, what do you mean by inspiration or nightmare?? I can't figure out how she could be an inspiration to any of us....

Washa Koroleva
07-23-2004, 08:23 AM
haha, i was drunk yesterday :scared:
I cannot remember. prob. something like 'We have to be like her to find a guy like Guille'

Just don't take me serious, kandy ;)
:hug:

kandykane
07-23-2004, 09:04 AM
you were drunk? :eek:

thank god you didn't drive a car :hug:

Washa Koroleva
07-23-2004, 10:40 AM
yeah! OMG, i'm too young to drive cars in Germany :haha:
I drove through the forum and posted some REAL bullshit... i'm so embarrassed now.omg. :o
:hug:----> for taking care

Guille's Girl
07-23-2004, 03:50 PM
HAHAHA!!!! :haha:

alita
07-23-2004, 04:20 PM
Haha, Keria, btw, In what age people allowed to drive in your country? 16 above or 18 above?

Washa Koroleva
07-23-2004, 04:22 PM
with 18 :( :devil:
not funny at all...
:haha:

Nikki♥
07-23-2004, 05:52 PM
I´ve had my drivers license for so long already but I still dunno how to park a car properly. I´m such a fool, hehe. :help:

Guille's Girl
07-23-2004, 05:59 PM
Ooh parking is fun :banana: But it's a bitch to get your drivers license in the US. YOu have to have insurance. That's really expensive for teenagers :sad: cuz of all these stupid ass mutha f*ckers causing all these damn accidents. Stupid dumb loser teens. Making it bad for everybody :mad:

Carito_90
07-23-2004, 06:02 PM
haha, i was drunk yesterday :scared:

and ur a good girl? see that's funny :lol:

Washa Koroleva
07-23-2004, 06:09 PM
yeah! i'm a good girl. ;)
but not so good when i'm drunk. but it's normal, i guess. normal with me :haha:

fabolous
07-23-2004, 06:10 PM
hey carito please do me a favour and take another avatar. i don't like the guy on your actual. :secret: :)

Washa Koroleva
07-23-2004, 06:13 PM
me, too, Fab, lmao :D

Carito_90
07-23-2004, 06:18 PM
hey carito please do me a favour and take another avatar. i don't like the guy on your actual.

I wouldn't ask you to change urs if you had a Gaudio av :)

yeah! i'm a good girl.

right :lol:

Guille's Girl
07-23-2004, 06:19 PM
Eye for an eye Fab! If Carito takes Andy off her avatar, you have to take Gaston off your sig.

Carito_90
07-23-2004, 06:21 PM
I dont like Gaudio but i have no problem with people that do. As long as they respect my likes :)

fabolous
07-23-2004, 06:24 PM
okay okay it was just a question, would have been nice ;)

and i won't take gaston from my sig, because i like him and i think it's pity that guille and gaston hate eachother.......by the way, do they still hate themselves or did it become better??

Carito_90
07-23-2004, 06:32 PM
okay okay it was just a question, would have been nice

seems u dont go to other forums other than Guille's :lol:

Carito_90
07-23-2004, 06:34 PM
by the way, do they still hate themselves or did it become better??

They say they've worked things out but who knows. They're probably buddies, that's it.
What gaston told Guille right after their match in Hamburg was pretty harsh to be honest

fabolous
07-23-2004, 06:36 PM
hmmmmm that's right :) but i like the players in my sig, too. but roddick........you know he is number two so he's actually placed before guille, so i can't like him ;) as long as you don't pick a federer avatar it is okay!

MissPovaFan
07-23-2004, 06:40 PM
What gaston told Guille right after their match in Hamburg was pretty harsh to be honest

What did Gaudio say?

fabolous
07-23-2004, 06:42 PM
i think they even had a little fight in the locker room, because gaston meant that guille played unfair/unsportsmanlike. he complained that guille would play injuries and slow the game or sumpin like that.

Guille's Girl
07-23-2004, 06:43 PM
Gaston is a :tape: is it ok to say p**** in here? Anyway, he doesn't seem to care as much about the Olympics as Guille and David (and JI?) do. If he did, he'd be working out on some hardcourts instead of being a loser and sticking to clay AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL season. Loser :sad: Quite a shame.

MissPovaFan
07-23-2004, 06:45 PM
ah right I see! Ive just never taken to Gaudio and any anti-Coria sentiment from him turnd me even more against him.

MissPovaFan
07-23-2004, 06:46 PM
Gaston is a :tape: is it ok to say p**** in here? Anyway, he doesn't seem to care as much about the Olympics as Guille and David (and JI?) do. If he did, he'd be working out on some hardcourts instead of being a loser and sticking to clay AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL season. Loser :sad: Quite a shame.

Yep you are right - a player as high in the rankings as Gaudio now is after Roland Garros should be fine tuning for his hard court season rather than playing in small time clay court tournaments.

Carito_90
07-23-2004, 06:52 PM
What did Gaudio say?

Ahm, i dunno how to translate it to be honest, was like an argentinean expresion, maybe someone else can.

i think they even had a little fight in the locker room, because gaston meant that guille played unfair/unsportsmanlike.

Supposedly they did have a (not little) fight in the lockers room. I think either of both pushed the other against the wall and a security guard had to separate them so they didn't start fighting.

Yep you are right - a player as high in the rankings as Gaudio now is after Roland Garros should be fine tuning for his hard court season rather than playing in small time clay court tournaments.

Very true.