Let's Get Together!! CHAT THREAD!! [Archive] - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

Let's Get Together!! CHAT THREAD!!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14

cohka
10-03-2005, 09:43 AM
But I'll always keep my ups and downs the coming time, but you'll get used to that :p the others are used that as well by now I guess.
like everybody :D so I tottaly understand you and don't have to get used to it :) :hug:

:lol: I don't want to go to a place where it is warmer, I don't mind if it is colder. Tho I would really have to get used to that, coz here for example we almost never have snow. But we'll see, maybe I won't end up abroad, but will stay in boring holland.
I don't really mind cold when there is snow I hate when it's -15 and no snow ... 'cause it's even colder than (I mean everybody has such feeling :p) :( yes I've heard that in Holland there is hardly ever snow but have to say that year by year in Poland is less snow .... and we don't have it for Christmas which is for me the most important day to have snow :lol: don't know why ... just little childish dream :D

and hey Holland isn't that boring .... I think :confused: :lol: :p

btw. what I want to ask. Does your nick have a meaning? :)
in fact it doesn't mean anything but there is a sonk by Apocalyptica called "Cohkka" and I like it better with one "k" not double so that's how I've invented my nick :lol:

cohka
10-03-2005, 09:48 AM
I still make many mistakes, I am really bad in languages :( But I am doing my best, and I've to admit my English is finally getting better :) now my next goal is learning German I think, or Swiss German to be exact, so chiudi won't be able to talk about me while I don't understand it :rolleyes: Coz that was rather annoying in Switzerland :p when I knew he talked about me, but I didn't understand a word
:D good that you have motivation to learn Swiss German :D I just wonder what are differences between Swiss and German German :p
after thos long holidays I've noticed that my English is a crap but it's getting better I hope :rolleyes: I hope our hungarian teacher won't speak too fast :p 'cause he doesn't know a word in polish so he'll teach us hungarian in english :p

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 09:49 AM
like everybody :D so I tottaly understand you and don't have to get used to it :) :hug:
But I got them a bit more often lately than is good for me ;) but it's getting better already. Hopefully this hard part of my life is almost over.

I don't really mind cold when there is snow I hate when it's -15 and no snow ... 'cause it's even colder than (I mean everybody has such feeling :p) :( yes I've heard that in Holland there is hardly ever snow but have to say that year by year in Poland is less snow .... and we don't have it for Christmas which is for me the most important day to have snow :lol: don't know why ... just little childish dream :D
I can remember only 1 white christmas, but that was when I did celebrate christmas in Switzerland :rolleyes: :p Oh I would love to do that again, celebrating xmas in switzerland, should ask chiudi if I can celebrate it there :p
I really love winter, it's my fave part of the year, so I really don't mind this cold weather. And a lot of minutes temperatures means an "elfstedentocht" in Holland, so the whole country going mad about speedskating :p

and hey Holland isn't that boring .... I think :confused: :lol: :p
Believe me, nothing interesting happening here. I really am happy when I can finally leave this country. My parents finally start to understand I am really serious in leaving this country!

in fact it doesn't mean anything but there is a sonk by Apocalyptica called "Cohkka" and I like it better with one "k" not double so that's how I've invented my nick :lol:
I really like the nick, even while it doens't really mean anything. It sounds really nice, really friendly :yeah: I always like it when peoples nicks aren't that clear, actually I do not really like it to have nicks with "fan" in it, coz they're so clear. I know, I got such nick myself now. But I just wanted "chiudi" in my nick :p coz he's such a great guy. And coz I really wanted to change my old nick "legolas" coz too many people asked me if I was a guy :rolleyes: and now I can't change my nick anymore, unless I pay... and that's not worth it, so I'll stay chiudi-fan :p

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 09:50 AM
:D good that you have motivation to learn Swiss German :D I just wonder what are differences between Swiss and German German :p
after thos long holidays I've noticed that my English is a crap but it's getting better I hope :rolleyes: I hope our hungarian teacher won't speak too fast :p 'cause he doesn't know a word in polish so he'll teach us hungarian in english :p
It is very different imo, I understand German German. But I really don't understand anything of Swiss German. I told him that, chiudi I mean, and he only could laugh :rolleyes: he said I should be able to understand some things... he isn't that nice at all, think I will stop being a fan :p

I did learn most of my English aboard, so maybe that'll help you as well, posting here :yeah:

cohka
10-03-2005, 10:14 AM
But I got them a bit more often lately than is good for me ;) but it's getting better already. Hopefully this hard part of my life is almost over.
really hope so :D let you're life will be more colorful :scratch: sorry just try to say sth clever but I think I can't :lol: I couldn't be a poet
than it'll be my turn to feel bad :p

I can remember only 1 white christmas, but that was when I did celebrate christmas in Switzerland :rolleyes: Oh I would love to do that again, celebrating xmas in switzerland, should ask chiudi if I can celebrate it there :p
I really love winter, it's my fave part of the year, so I really don't mind this cold weather. And a lot of minutes temperatures means an "elfstedentocht" in Holland, so the whole country going mad about speedskating :p
awww christmas in Swizerland .... it really had to be nice time ..... *dreaming* hehe I am really boring with my dreams .... 'cause I still would like to spend christmas in Finland go to sauna and than to the cold lake and I'd get heart attack 'cause I have high blood pressure :p but it is my big dream .... to try it nevermind that after that I couldn't do anythig else :lol:

hmmm during winter Poles are just obsessed with ski jumping

awww and I can't skate :sad: it's too hard for me to learn it :p but I can rollerskating :shrug:

Believe me, nothing interesting happening here. I really am happy when I can finally leave this country. My parents finally start to understand I am really serious in leaving this country!
same thing here even my grandmother (with whom I live ) want to leave Poland :lol:

cohka
10-03-2005, 10:15 AM
I really like the nick, even while it doens't really mean anything. It sounds really nice, really friendly :yeah: I always like it when peoples nicks aren't that clear, actually I do not really like it to have nicks with "fan" in it, coz they're so clear. I know, I got such nick myself now. But I just wanted "chiudi" in my nick :p coz he's such a great guy. And coz I really wanted to change my old nick "legolas" coz too many people asked me if I was a guy :rolleyes: and now I can't change my nick anymore, unless I pay... and that's not worth it, so I'll stay chiudi-fan :p
:awww: Legolas :hearts: :lol: ..... I also like your nick 'cause you're a fan of not very popular player :D I for exaple didn't hear about him before :o and I don't like myself because of it :p

"You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again."

:sad: I had to make my post shorter ... I think I use too many smileys :sad:

cohka
10-03-2005, 10:19 AM
It is very different imo, I understand German German. But I really don't understand anything of Swiss German. I told him that, chiudi I mean, and he only could laugh :rolleyes: he said I should be able to understand some things... he isn't that nice at all, think I will stop being a fan :p
noooo he was soo bad :eek: yep I'd definitely stop being his fan ;) :lol:

I think it could be similar differences like in Polish and Slovak/Czech for example .... they are really similar but I never understand Czech and they usually understand me when I am talking in Polish :eek: :shrug: don't know why is that .... :lol: but there are also some words that means tottaly different things but are written in same way :p

I did learn most of my English aboard, so maybe that'll help you as well, posting here :yeah:
hope it'll help me also than :D

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 10:20 AM
really hope so :D let you're life will be more colorful :scratch: sorry just try to say sth clever but I think I can't :lol: I couldn't be a poet
than it'll be my turn to feel bad :p
it doesn't sound too bad, give poetry a chance I would say :p I sometimes do that as well, but it usually results in something bad as well. The few lines I had in my sig before I did go to Switzerland were from a poem I wrote.

awww christmas in Swizerland .... it really had to be nice time ..... *dreaming* hehe I am really boring with my dreams .... 'cause I still would like to spend christmas in Finland go to sauna and than to the cold lake and I'd get heart attack 'cause I have high blood pressure :p but it is my big dream .... to try it nevermind that after that I couldn't do anythig else :lol:

hmmm during winter Poles are just obsessed with ski jumping
It was great, tho I don't remember a lot of it, I was still quite young. But I got an uncle over there, just about half an hour from where chiudi lives I think, so I've been to Switzerland more often :)
yeah that's a dream of me as well. I've been there in summer and then I did jump into a lake or in the sea after sauna, but in winter it must be something special, to jump into the snow :cool:

Duthcies are really bad with their speedskating obession :p sadly ski jumping isn't that well known here

awww and I can't skate :sad: it's too hard for me to learn it :p but I can rollerskating :shrug:
I can't either, when I was 10 I broke my arm with speedskating and then when I was 11 I did break my arm with rollerskating. And since that moment I am a bit scared of it :p

same thing here even my grandmother (with whom I live ) want to leave Poland :lol:
My mum and my bro really don't wanna leave Holland. My dad doesn't really matter, but his choice would be the south of Spain. But I am most serious about leaving...

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 10:22 AM
:awww: Legolas :hearts: :lol: ..... I also like your nick 'cause you're a fan of not very popular player :D I for exaple didn't hear about him before :o and I don't like myself because of it :p

"You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again."

:sad: I had to make my post shorter ... I think I use too many smileys :sad:
I was really obsessed with Legolas, I've had his name as nick from end of 2002 till the beginning of this year, so that's quite a long time.

I've to admit, I didn't know him till I became a fan... well I had heard his name, maybe a few times, but I had no idea who he was. But when I saw him in Rotterdam, and he is so cute and was so nice, I just had to become a fan :)

I got that problems regularly as well. That happens mostly when you write longer posts :)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 10:24 AM
noooo he was soo bad :eek: yep I'd definitely stop being his fan ;) :lol:

I think it could be similar differences like in Polish and Slovak/Czech for example .... they are really similar but I never understand Czech and they usually understand me when I am talking in Polish :eek: :shrug: don't know why is that .... :lol: but there are also some words that means tottaly different things but are written in same way :p

hope it'll help me also than :D

Yep, I really have to consider that... But I can't, he's too cute :hearts:

yeah I guess so. Chiudi said to me "You don't understand anything at all?! But Dutch and German are simular!" and I had to agree with him, coz it is true what he said, but I am so bad in languages that I don't understand anything. But it scared me, hopefully he didn't understand too much of what martijn and I said about him :angel:

cohka
10-03-2005, 10:35 AM
it doesn't sound too bad, give poetry a chance I would say :p I sometimes do that as well, but it usually results in something bad as well. The few lines I had in my sig before I did go to Switzerland were from a poem I wrote.
I remember it a lil :) and it wasn't that bad I think. Well I usually don't write poems I just take lyrics of my favourites bands and translate it into polish and than I find some nice verses :D I used to write them and put on the wall in my room just to remember it better .... but than I've changed rooms with my grandmother 'cause she wanted to have sight on the street not on the garden :shrug: strange

It was great, tho I don't remember a lot of it, I was still quite young. But I got an uncle over there, just about half an hour from where chiudi lives I think, so I've been to Switzerland more often :)
wow so you should ask Chiudi then if you could come and visit him ;) or nooo I've better idea .... he should invite you !!! :D

cohka
10-03-2005, 10:36 AM
yeah that's a dream of me as well. I've been there in summer and then I did jump into a lake or in the sea after sauna, but in winter it must be something special, to jump into the snow :cool:
yees it has to be sth special .... I didn't like souna before 'cause last year I've fainted in saunta during sport camp ... but this year I've also been on this camp and felt much better ..... what is more important I knew that I can't sit there for 20 min :lol: just when I'd feel bad I have to go out and it was really nice this time for me :D

Duthcies are really bad with their speedskating obession :p sadly ski jumping isn't that well known here
and everything is oranje :D
btw can I ask why oranje ??? I think I've asked already one of my friends in Holland but don't remember :o and I was always wondering :D

I can't either, when I was 10 I broke my arm with speedskating and then when I was 11 I did break my arm with rollerskating. And since that moment I am a bit scared of it :p
:eek: sounds not really good :hug: our (I mean my friends and mine :p) last trip to the skating rink ended like that:
heey this ice looks hard if you'd fall down
yees!!!
so lets go to pub :lol:

My mum and my bro really don't wanna leave Holland. My dad doesn't really matter, but his choice would be the south of Spain. But I am most serious about leaving...
my mom would definitely chose sth warm :D but she also doesn't think about leaving ....and my granny says she's too old ... but would like to :lol:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 10:40 AM
I remember it a lil :) and it wasn't that bad I think. Well I usually don't write poems I just take lyrics of my favourites bands and translate it into polish and than I find some nice verses :D I used to write them and put on the wall in my room just to remember it better .... but than I've changed rooms with my grandmother 'cause she wanted to have sight on the street not on the garden :shrug: strange
It was just the very first part (the first 3 lines, of the 12 in total), and I think it maybe was my best poem ever. (well maybe the "feet" poem was my best, that one was quite funny, but very easy. wrote it just without thinking of what I was writing). And my Dutch teacher did love my poem about speedskating :shrug: but I lost it :sad: should have a look on my old discs if I still got it saved somewhere.

wow so you should ask Chiudi then if you could come and visit him ;) or nooo I've better idea .... he should invite you !!! :D
:lol: would be nice, but that will never happen. It's still a hero-fan relation, even while I've talked to him a few times :)

cohka
10-03-2005, 10:49 AM
I was really obsessed with Legolas, I've had his name as nick from end of 2002 till the beginning of this year, so that's quite a long time.
yees it's quite a long time :D
I also loved Legolas :lol: but when I've read the book I liked Aragorn the most :D only because of movie I started to like Legolas :D
oh and you're here from 2002 wow....why I didn't hear about MTF earlier ?? :sad:

I've to admit, I didn't know him till I became a fan... well I had heard his name, maybe a few times, but I had no idea who he was. But when I saw him in Rotterdam, and he is so cute and was so nice, I just had to become a fan :)
hehe I had same situation with one of less known French players - Gilles Simon :p I've heard about him few times but when I saw him in Poland at the challenger :eek: :hearts: he was sooo nice and soo cute :D and finally he agreed to say a few words to my camera :lol: (which I don't undarstand 'cause it's all in French :p and I hoped my mom will understand .... but she can't :p)

I got that problems regularly as well. That happens mostly when you write longer posts :)
:( :sad: so I have to write shorter :p ... but the problem is that I can't :p and I can't write without those smileys :p they are just what I feel :)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 10:52 AM
yees it has to be sth special .... I didn't like souna before 'cause last year I've fainted in saunta during sport camp ... but this year I've also been on this camp and felt much better ..... what is more important I knew that I can't sit there for 20 min :lol: just when I'd feel bad I have to go out and it was really nice this time for me :D
I did never go to a sauna till I did go to Finland when I was 17, and then I did really love it. That while I usually hate it when it is hot, and faint when it is sunny, but I don't mind sauna :scratch: strange

and everything is oranje :D
btw can I ask why oranje ??? I think I've asked already one of my friends in Holland but don't remember :o and I was always wondering :D
Actually I am not sure about that, so Anna & Zwaan if you ever read this and you think it's wrong please correct me... I think it is coz the first prince of Holland was named "prince willem van Oranje" so that's prolly why our color is orange :shrug:

:eek: sounds not really good :hug: our (I mean my friends and mine :p) last trip to the skating rink ended like that:
heey this ice looks hard if you'd fall down
yees!!!
so lets go to pub :lol:
I know it doesn't sound good :p but I can't help it, that's the way it did go. Now I would love to learn speedskating, but I am still scared. I did only once go skating again since I was 11 and that was with a schooltrip and I was soooo scared! But I did skate :)

my mom would definitely chose sth warm :D but she also doesn't think about leaving ....and my granny says she's too old ... but would like to :lol:
And you really would like to leave as wlel? Also alone?

sorry got a phonecall from someone of my work and we had like a talk about everything instead of just work :lol:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 10:55 AM
yees it's quite a long time :D
I also loved Legolas :lol: but when I've read the book I liked Aragorn the most :D only because of movie I started to like Legolas :D
oh and you're here from 2002 wow....why I didn't hear about MTF earlier ?? :sad:
I've always loved legolas, both in the book as in the movie. I am just obessed with elves! They're great
Yep I am here since 2002. First this board was named atpworld when I did join, later it changed into mtf. I am happy I was one of the first to find this board

hehe I had same situation with one of less known French players - Gilles Simon :p I've heard about him few times but when I saw him in Poland at the challenger :eek: :hearts: he was sooo nice and soo cute :D and finally he agreed to say a few words to my camera :lol: (which I don't undarstand 'cause it's all in French :p and I hoped my mom will understand .... but she can't :p)
Yeah I think it's great to be a fan of less famous players, coz they got more time for you, or at least that seems so coz they usually got less fans, esp. abroad. Greatest of Chiudi is that he does really "know" us. He did come to us rightaway in Geneva, coz he recognized us.

:( :sad: so I have to write shorter :p ... but the problem is that I can't :p and I can't write without those smileys :p they are just what I feel :)
You'll surviive, I did get used to it as well... :p

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 11:00 AM
I am off to have a lunchbreak. I'll be back later :wavey: see you!

cohka
10-03-2005, 11:04 AM
:fiery: I have some problems with my computer :mad: it is sooo slow now .... hate it :(

It was just the very first part (the first 3 lines, of the 12 in total), and I think it maybe was my best poem ever. (well maybe the "feet" poem was my best, that one was quite funny, but very easy. wrote it just without thinking of what I was writing). And my Dutch teacher did love my poem about speedskating :shrug: but I lost it :sad: should have a look on my old discs if I still got it saved somewhere.

:lol: would be nice, but that will never happen. It's still a hero-fan relation, even while I've talked to him a few times :)
:eek: you wrote a poem about speedskating ??? :D I am impressed :D oh I've heard about some feet but I didn't know what is all about :lol: now I know !! :D it was a poem :D

:D you should be happy that you talked with him few times :D awww it was so nice (haha I mean the story :D I just thaught about that :D)

cohka
10-03-2005, 11:21 AM
I did never go to a sauna till I did go to Finland when I was 17, and then I did really love it. That while I usually hate it when it is hot, and faint when it is sunny, but I don't mind sauna :scratch: strange

same is here once again :p I also hate hot places I hate my room in summer :p but sauna is sooo different !!! I love being there :D esp with friends when we can laugh well untill it gets too hot to laugh :lol:

Actually I am not sure about that, so Anna & Zwaan if you ever read this and you think it's wrong please correct me... I think it is coz the first prince of Holland was named "prince willem van Oranje" so that's prolly why our color is orange :shrug:
aha and that's it ... could be .... I thinke when we were in Groningen we've watched a film about that ... but I really don't remember a lot from that :lol: .... but could be that it was sth like that :D

I know it doesn't sound good :p but I can't help it, that's the way it did go. Now I would love to learn speedskating, but I am still scared. I did only once go skating again since I was 11 and that was with a schooltrip and I was soooo scared! But I did skate :)
I was really happy that I didn't hit the tree when I was learning skiing :lol: 'cause I'd probably never come back :p I'd be also be too scared .... and speedskating looks quite scary also... I mean I have too big imagination :lol: and I have some views in my head :p

And you really would like to leave as wlel? Also alone?
yes I would like to :D tho don't know where .... I mean Finland ofc is 1st place on my list :D but maybe I'll change my mind ...:D

sorry got a phonecall from someone of my work and we had like a talk about everything instead of just work :lol:
haha nice nice :p .... beware ... I'll tell everything to your boss :lol:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 11:34 AM
:fiery: I have some problems with my computer :mad: it is sooo slow now .... hate it :(

:eek: you wrote a poem about speedskating ??? :D I am impressed :D oh I've heard about some feet but I didn't know what is all about :lol: now I know !! :D it was a poem :D

:D you should be happy that you talked with him few times :D awww it was so nice (haha I mean the story :D I just thaught about that :D)
oh slow comps are annoying :(

Yep we had to write a poem for Dutch when I was 16 yo I think. And we had to find a topic for it, and coz I do really love speedskating, and it was in winter, I did write about that. Dunno why my teacher did like it so much.

Actually feet was a thread, but this poem was a bit aobut this thread. It was a bit like this (might've been a bit different, but you know, I don't have the real poem here):
feet feet feet feet feet
if I'll ever meet
Roger Federer, I can tell
I will ask him if I can smell
his lovely feet I adore
and I might ask him a bit more
my face will be very red
but I've to post a report in this thread

I know I have happy I did talk to him, and for sure I am happy. Chiudi was really nice to me in Geneva, and I only became a bigger fan :)

cohka
10-03-2005, 11:35 AM
I've always loved legolas, both in the book as in the movie. I am just obessed with elves! They're great
Yep I am here since 2002. First this board was named atpworld when I did join, later it changed into mtf. I am happy I was one of the first to find this board
I always liked dwarfs :lol: :shrug:
:sad: I am always late :p

Yeah I think it's great to be a fan of less famous players, coz they got more time for you, or at least that seems so coz they usually got less fans, esp. abroad. Greatest of Chiudi is that he does really "know" us. He did come to us rightaway in Geneva, coz he recognized us.
yes that is definitely true !! that that's great that he knows you :D hope he'll come soon that you could meet him again and talk even longer :D (haha and that you could understand everything what his saying in German

You'll surviive, I did get used to it as well... :p
hope so :p I think I talk too much and use too much emots :( :p buuu :sad:

cohka
10-03-2005, 11:37 AM
I am off to have a lunchbreak. I'll be back later :wavey: see you!
bon appetit or so :lol:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 11:38 AM
same is here once again :p I also hate hot places I hate my room in summer :p but sauna is sooo different !!! I love being there :D esp with friends when we can laugh well untill it gets too hot to laugh :lol:
My friends don't like sauna ut in Finland we really had a great time with the friends I made there. I so wanna go back to those friends!

aha and that's it ... could be .... I thinke when we were in Groningen we've watched a film about that ... but I really don't remember a lot from that :lol: .... but could be that it was sth like that
you prolly know more about holland than me. I hate history or culture related things :p so I hardly know anything

I was really happy that I didn't hit the tree when I was learning skiing 'cause I'd probably never come back :p I'd be also be too scared .... and speedskating looks quite scary also... I mean I have too big imagination and I have some views in my head
I can't ski :p but well, where should I ski in Holland? :p I did once go skiing in Switzerland, but then it didn't go very well coz I missed some beginning classes coz I had to take care of my friend, who wasn't feeling well :p and then, skating is hard when you don't know how to stop

yes I would like to :D tho don't know where .... I mean Finland ofc is 1st place on my list :D but maybe I'll change my mind ...:D

haha nice nice :p .... beware ... I'll tell everything to your boss :lol:

And then just for a period, or for your whole life? :)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 11:40 AM
I always liked dwarfs :lol: :shrug:
:sad: I am always late :p
I think with sites you always have to be lucky to find it early. There are always coming more and more people and leaving some as well. I am one of the few who is still here from the beginning.

yes that is definitely true !! that that's great that he knows you :D hope he'll come soon that you could meet him again and talk even longer :D (haha and that you could understand everything what his saying in German
Once that last thing would happen I would be really happy, I would love to surprise him with being able to speak German :p

hope so :p I think I talk too much and use too much emots :( :p buuu :sad:

Nah you don't! I like it to have such longer posts to reply on (instead of those short ones from Anna :angel: :p (wondering if she'll ever read that)).

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 11:41 AM
bon appetit or so :lol:
lol, I was already back before you read that post :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 11:44 AM
oh slow comps are annoying :(

Yep we had to write a poem for Dutch when I was 16 yo I think. And we had to find a topic for it, and coz I do really love speedskating, and it was in winter, I did write about that. Dunno why my teacher did like it so much.

it had to be good if your teacher liked it :p

Actually feet was a thread, but this poem was a bit aobut this thread. It was a bit like this (might've been a bit different, but you know, I don't have the real poem here):
feet feet feet feet feet
if I'll ever meet
Roger Federer, I can tell
I will ask him if I can smell
his lovely feet I adore
and I might ask him a bit more
my face will be very red
but I've to post a report in this thread
:lol: funny poem :lol: and did you asked him ??? :p

I know I have happy I did talk to him, and for sure I am happy. Chiudi was really nice to me in Geneva, and I only became a bigger fan :)
I also hope to meet Gilles once again :) and I hope he won't remember us :p (my friend and me :lol: )

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 11:50 AM
it had to be good if your teacher liked it :p
sadly it's in Dutch, so even if I would write it here, you wouldn't understand it or able to judge if it is good. :p
Actually I wrote two poems then, coz I did write the one of my friend as well, well, not all, just helped quite a lot. That one was about tennis I think.

:lol: funny poem :lol: and did you asked him ??? :p
Did never have the chance to talk to him since that moment :angel: :p

I also hope to meet Gilles once again :) and I hope he won't remember us :p (my friend and me :lol: )
why do you hope he won't remember you?!

Well in the beginning I said that as well about chiudi, coz I acted so funny in Rotterdam :lol:

cohka
10-03-2005, 11:57 AM
My friends don't like sauna ut in Finland we really had a great time with the friends I made there. I so wanna go back to those friends!

you prolly know more about holland than me. I hate history or culture related things :p so I hardly know anything

haha I love all those stuff :D I am soo interested in history :o I have even read Finnish/Swedish/Scotish/Irish history and this year I had to Hungarian as well :p but I still don't know too much about symbols of different countries :sad: .... have to do sth with it :D

cohka
10-03-2005, 11:58 AM
I can't ski :p but well, where should I ski in Holland? :p I did once go skiing in Switzerland, but then it didn't go very well coz I missed some beginning classes coz I had to take care of my friend, who wasn't feeling well :p and then, skating is hard when you don't know how to stop
yeeees this is it :p I had twice skates on my feet ..... and I was on the skating rink with my mom .... like ages ago :p and the only way I could stop it was ... on my mom or falling down :(
but I do like skiing (haha yes in Holland it is rather hard but you're close to Swizerland or Austria/Germany :D) last year we were with friends in Polish mountains :D and few guys who ski better than the rest took us one day somewhere away of the track ... and I hit the tree .... 'cause I didn't want to hit my friend who fell down I didn't manage to stop :p but it was fun :)

And then just for a period, or for your whole life? :)
it depends :) if somebody will fell in love wuth me :lol: IF :p and I'd do also so I'd probably stay there ... I mean I won't try to get him to Poland I would just stay there :) and it depends on work/friends so many things :D but I'd really would like to try sth different :o

cohka
10-03-2005, 12:03 PM
I think with sites you always have to be lucky to find it early. There are always coming more and more people and leaving some as well. I am one of the few who is still here from the beginning.
yes there is sth with luck to find sites quickly :D
haha did I tell you that I am happy to meet you ??:lol:

Once that last thing would happen I would be really happy, I would love to surprise him with being able to speak German :p
he'd be surprised for sure :eek: or he'd say: "wow you finally can understand me and speak in normal language" :p

Nah you don't! I like it to have such longer posts to reply on (instead of those short ones from Anna :angel: :p (wondering if she'll ever read that)).
:lol: I like them too :p in Polish ski jumping forum with friends we also had such looong posts :D but there wasn't limit of smileys :sad: :lol:

cohka
10-03-2005, 12:05 PM
lol, I was already back before you read that post :p
I told you taht I am always late in the net :p 'cause not in the real life :( my busses are just great and I am always too early everywhere :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 12:13 PM
sadly it's in Dutch, so even if I would write it here, you wouldn't understand it or able to judge if it is good. :p
Actually I wrote two poems then, coz I did write the one of my friend as well, well, not all, just helped quite a lot. That one was about tennis I think.

haha after I was back from the exchange from Groningen I've decided that I'll go to study dutch :scared: 'cause in one of our Universities there is sth like that ... but my mum wanted me to stay in Poznan and better study 2 languages here (I would like to try next year to get to the Finnish language :D btw do you know maybe is there in English a word for this kind of classes ... 'cause in my dictionary there is philology ... but while talking to Englishmen they don't understand what I am talking about :confused: ) than one there 'cause we'd have to have more money :(

Did never have the chance to talk to him since that moment :angel: :p

why do you hope he won't remember you?!

Well in the beginning I said that as well about chiudi, coz I acted so funny in Rotterdam :lol:
hehe lets say we also did :d I mean we were everywhere where he was :p .... during his practice with other great Frenchman they were laughuing and looking at us all the time ... 'cause everybody was watching some Poles match and we were alone with them :p
the next day he smiled to me 'cause I was alone this time :sad:
and was sooo sweet really :D

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 12:36 PM
haha I love all those stuff :D I am soo interested in history :o I have even read Finnish/Swedish/Scotish/Irish history and this year I had to Hungarian as well :p but I still don't know too much about symbols of different countries :sad: .... have to do sth with it :D
I prefer math, sciences, chemics or things I can think about... but not history :yawn:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 12:37 PM
it depends :) if somebody will fell in love wuth me :lol: IF :p and I'd do also so I'd probably stay there ... I mean I won't try to get him to Poland I would just stay there :) and it depends on work/friends so many things :D but I'd really would like to try sth different :o
yeah I can understand... atm my dream is to really leave Holland. But you never know how life goes

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 12:39 PM
yes there is sth with luck to find sites quickly :D
haha did I tell you that I am happy to meet you ??:lol:
Don't think you did tell me that yet :p
It's also great to meet you :yeah: great to chat with you

he'd be surprised for sure :eek: or he'd say: "wow you finally can understand me and speak in normal language" :p
I would tell him I did learn it specially for him :p

:lol: I like them too :p in Polish ski jumping forum with friends we also had such looong posts :D but there wasn't limit of smileys :sad: :lol:
I usually have average posts, not very long, but with enough words to call it a post :p

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 12:41 PM
hehe lets say we also did :d I mean we were everywhere where he was :p .... during his practice with other great Frenchman they were laughuing and looking at us all the time ... 'cause everybody was watching some Poles match and we were alone with them :p
the next day he smiled to me 'cause I was alone this time :sad:
and was sooo sweet really :D
a bit the same as us with chiudi then :yeah: how long ago is this? And did you ahve contact with him afterwards. Coz then I am sure he remembers you, coz then it would be the same as with chiudi :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 12:45 PM
I prefer math, sciences, chemics or things I can think about... but not history :yawn:
:scared: I really like only maths from those :p I had biiiiig problems wit chemistry during whole high school :D just happy that I've passed it :o

I like history, geography, social education ( :shrug: they learn us that this is the name of this subject :p but I am really not sure :p ) and languages most :D

cohka
10-03-2005, 12:49 PM
yeah I can understand... atm my dream is to really leave Holland. But you never know how life goes
that's the pount :) I have my dreams as anybody else but which of them come true?? :shrug:

haha during high school te biggest dream appeared .... my 4 friends and me decided that we'd like to find desert island and go there together :D work to have own vegetables and fruits and just have fun ..... read a lot and dance on the beach in the moonlight :o silly I know (esp. that we'd have to find energy to listen to the music :lol: ) but that was our dream ... and I don't know why boys always laugh :(

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 12:51 PM
:scared: I really like only maths from those :p I had biiiiig problems wit chemistry during whole high school :D just happy that I've passed it :o

I like history, geography, social education ( :shrug: they learn us that this is the name of this subject :p but I am really not sure :p ) and languages most :D
So we're completely different there :lol: but most of my friends did think different about that. Esp. my love for math, I didn't see it as a subject, but as a hobby. I really loved it. It's so sad I don't have maths anymore, I really want to study more of it, but I don't like the jobs you can do with it, so I decided to choose something else

cohka
10-03-2005, 12:52 PM
Don't think you did tell me that yet :p
It's also great to meet you :yeah: great to chat with you
oh no :scared: I didn't ?? :p so I have to tell it now .... so I'm telling it now :p :hug:

I would tell him I did learn it specially for him :p

awww I'd like to see his face then :D soo sweet :D

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 12:53 PM
that's the pount :) I have my dreams as anybody else but which of them come true?? :shrug:

haha during high school te biggest dream appeared .... my 4 friends and me decided that we'd like to find desert island and go there together :D work to have own vegetables and fruits and just have fun ..... read a lot and dance on the beach in the moonlight :o silly I know (esp. that we'd have to find energy to listen to the music :lol: ) but that was our dream ... and I don't know why boys always laugh :(
that isn't silly imo, I've always been like that, having dreams, fantasies all the time. Tho I am more a "lonely" someone, well not lonely, but I prefer to do things alone. My fantasy's were also a lot more concentrated on me alone, or maybe a cute guy added

cohka
10-03-2005, 12:53 PM
:mad: I'll be back have to threw my computer out of window :p (I mean reset :p) :hug:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 12:54 PM
oh no :scared: I didn't ?? :p so I have to tell it now .... so I'm telling it now :p :hug:
:lol:

awww I'd like to see his face then :D soo sweet :D
me too... I think he already was a bit surprised I could talk, coz in Rotterdam Martijn was the one talking all the time (I was too shy). So I think he would just laugh, Chiudi is a funny guy, and he loves talking as well. I think he would just be very nice with his replies... I like him!

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 12:54 PM
:mad: I'll be back have to threw my computer out of window :p (I mean reset :p) :hug:
good luck :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:14 PM
a bit the same as us with chiudi then :yeah: how long ago is this? And did you ahve contact with him afterwards. Coz then I am sure he remembers you, coz then it would be the same as with chiudi :p
it was in July this year :) hmm my friend (who doesn't know English :eek: ) aksed him in English for his mail ('cause I had yet another heart attack and couldn't say a word :p) and he wrote on her mobile phone :eek: haha it was soo funny 'cause the French don't say "h" I don't know if only at the begining of the word or always but he tried to say HOTMAIL ant it was like OTMAIL and I have to think but finally I got it :p
so I'm just waiting for the reply .... but don't think I'll get it ... I'm even not sure if I wrote good adress :sad:

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:16 PM
So we're completely different there :lol: but most of my friends did think different about that. Esp. my love for math, I didn't see it as a subject, but as a hobby. I really loved it. It's so sad I don't have maths anymore, I really want to study more of it, but I don't like the jobs you can do with it, so I decided to choose something else
same with me and my history passion :D I wanted to study it but my mom told that this is better to study languages and have to say that she's right .... but I'd really like to try it :D (and I am happy to have hungarian history as one of the subjects now :D)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 01:17 PM
it was in July this year :) hmm my friend (who doesn't know English :eek: ) aksed him in English for his mail ('cause I had yet another heart attack and couldn't say a word :p) and he wrote on her mobile phone :eek: haha it was soo funny 'cause the French don't say "h" I don't know if only at the begining of the word or always but he tried to say HOTMAIL ant it was like OTMAIL and I have to think but finally I got it :p
so I'm just waiting for the reply .... but don't think I'll get it ... I'm even not sure if I wrote good adress :sad:
That isn't that long ago yet, he will prolly remember you for sure, esp. coz you asked him for his email!

Chiudi never saw us again since february, we did see him there 3 days tho. And he did recognize me! But I did write him I was coming. You know, with him it's quite easy, coz he has his own website with a contactaddress on it. But of course he gets more fanmail on there, but he wrote me he takes more time for "special" fans like me, coz he "knows" me :p (that was still in February, now he even knows me better :p)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 01:20 PM
same with me and my history passion :D I wanted to study it but my mom told that this is better to study languages and have to say that she's right .... but I'd really like to try it :D (and I am happy to have hungarian history as one of the subjects now :D)
My family (means my parents, my bro and I :p) have always been against studying languages or history :o dunno why, but we never saw the use of them. But that's prolly coz both my bro and I are quite good in the other subjects I mentioned before. And history more as something for the spare time (my bro and dad are really interested in history. I justlike some things, not the real history we did get at school)

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:21 PM
that isn't silly imo, I've always been like that, having dreams, fantasies all the time. Tho I am more a "lonely" someone, well not lonely, but I prefer to do things alone. My fantasy's were also a lot more concentrated on me alone, or maybe a cute guy added
:lol: cute guy is veeery important :) but I soon stopped dreams about me and cute boy alone .... I am just not very self confident .... and I don't like the way I look like :sad:..... so I am just happy to have so many friends atm and they are for me most important now :D so haha all my dreams are with them ... maybe one of my friends will invite some cute boys at the island :lol: tho they usually don't like to go with us :shrug: dunno why

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 01:24 PM
:lol: cute guy is veeery important :) but I soon stopped dreams about me and cute boy alone .... I am just not very self confident .... and I don't like the way I look like :sad:..... so I am just happy to have so many friends atm and they are for me most important now :D so haha all my dreams are with them ... maybe one of my friends will invite some cute boys at the island :lol: tho they usually don't like to go with us :shrug: dunno why
I've always seen me taking my own path, I dunno why, coz people are important for me. But I prefer to go somewhere alone.

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:24 PM

me too... I think he already was a bit surprised I could talk, coz in Rotterdam Martijn was the one talking all the time (I was too shy). So I think he would just laugh, Chiudi is a funny guy, and he loves talking as well. I think he would just be very nice with his replies... I like him!
haha same here .... my friend had to leave me alone with him (I mean Gillles) and I finally said a word to him :o and it was even a whole sentence I think :p and even few sentences ..... and after I had another heart attack :p just like that for 4 days ..... haha and I am still alive ;)

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:25 PM
good luck :p
thanks :) hope it'll be faster now :p .... sometimes it works :D

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:27 PM
That isn't that long ago yet, he will prolly remember you for sure, esp. coz you asked him for his email!

Chiudi never saw us again since february, we did see him there 3 days tho. And he did recognize me! But I did write him I was coming. You know, with him it's quite easy, coz he has his own website with a contactaddress on it. But of course he gets more fanmail on there, but he wrote me he takes more time for "special" fans like me, coz he "knows" me :p (that was still in February, now he even knows me better :p)
:awww: sooo nice :D I just can't stop thinking that he is really nice guy :D you are special than :D even for him :)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 01:29 PM
haha same here .... my friend had to leave me alone with him (I mean Gillles) and I finally said a word to him :o and it was even a whole sentence I think :p and even few sentences ..... and after I had another heart attack :p just like that for 4 days ..... haha and I am still alive ;)
Well in Rotterdam Martijn and I did go to every training, match etc. together, I mean of chiudi. Coz we both didn't want to anything of him. There were just a few seconds before his second match I could see him alone, but then I couldn't talk to him coz he was going to his match, so I just said something like "good luck" but he prolly couldn't even hear it.
But this time, he really came to me, gave me a hand, so I just had to talk to him. But it did go quite well, I did even dare to say things like that he had to translate things for me when I didn't understand it, and I joked a bit. And on this sunday I could talk to him for like 5 minutes without probs, and if he wouldn't had to leave I could've talked a lot longer! Dunno why, but I was not shy anymore. Prolly that is coz he is such a friendly guy, really wanting to be niec to you :)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 01:29 PM
:awww: sooo nice :D I just can't stop thinking that he is really nice guy :D you are special than :D even for him :)
chiudi is really nice, I am happy I did get to know him and that I can be a fan of him now :)

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:33 PM
My family (means my parents, my bro and I :p) have always been against studying languages or history :o dunno why, but we never saw the use of them. But that's prolly coz both my bro and I are quite good in the other subjects I mentioned before. And history more as something for the spare time (my bro and dad are really interested in history. I justlike some things, not the real history we did get at school)
true !!! this lets say "school" hitory sucks :p I am just ineterested in some periods and history of some countries or just some events ... and not the way they teach us it :( I like more the way they do it at the university :)
and unfortunatelly same thing is with languages :( I didn't learn anything in school I had to go to the private classes .... while I've heard in Scandinavia for example they usually learn everything in school and don't have so many private language schools as here :mad:

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:37 PM
I've always seen me taking my own path, I dunno why, coz people are important for me. But I prefer to go somewhere alone.
I sometimes also have such feeling that I need a lil lonelyness :D I usually go for a long walk than :D and I fell much better .... and sometimes I'm just not in a mood to talk with anybody even my best friends ..... but this is not very often :D

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 01:38 PM
true !!! this lets say "school" hitory sucks :p I am just ineterested in some periods and history of some countries or just some events ... and not the way they teach us it :( I like more the way they do it at the university :)
and unfortunatelly same thing is with languages :( I didn't learn anything in school I had to go to the private classes .... while I've heard in Scandinavia for example they usually learn everything in school and don't have so many private language schools as here :mad:
The history I like is a bit of sport history (of course!) and mostly history of disasters, the things shown on discovery channel I usually like. You know, some big airplane crashes, or other stuff. I like that a lot more than for example in what year a specific war was.

Here we get a lot of language classes at school, I like it, coz I like to learn languages, but you don't learn anything of it at all. I still don't speak any word German or French :shrug:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 01:39 PM
I sometimes also have such feeling that I need a lil lonelyness :D I usually go for a long walk than :D and I fell much better .... and sometimes I'm just not in a mood to talk with anybody even my best friends ..... but this is not very often :D
I got it enough so I don't need to look for it luckily :) but esp. in camps and things like that, when you always have people around you, I really need to find moments and places for me alone. But then you always get the attention of people who notice you are alone and think something is wrong

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:46 PM
chiudi is really nice, I am happy I did get to know him and that I can be a fan of him now :)
:D just tell him to come to Poland :) 'cause otherwise I won't see him :( hehe I'll tell him to say few word s for Yvo to my camera :lol: ;)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 01:51 PM
:D just tell him to come to Poland :) 'cause otherwise I won't see him :( hehe I'll tell him to say few word s for Yvo to my camera :lol: ;)
:lol: he really would be surprised how many people around the world I know, if they all are going to mention my name :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:52 PM
I got it enough so I don't need to look for it luckily :) but esp. in camps and things like that, when you always have people around you, I really need to find moments and places for me alone. But then you always get the attention of people who notice you are alone and think something is wrong
you won't believe me .... haha I have to agree with you one more time :eek: ;) ..... I never wanted my friends to be worry about my that's why everybody thinks I am raelly social person and I am always laughing ans so on.... but I just do it when I am with them .... when I am alone I can cry and do anything I want as long as nobody see me :)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 01:55 PM
you won't believe me .... haha I have to agree with you one more time :eek: ;) ..... I never wanted my friends to be worry about my that's why everybody thinks I am raelly social person and I am always laughing ans so on.... but I just do it when I am with them .... when I am alone I can cry and do anything I want as long as nobody see me :)
yeah same here, they often see a different yvo. Actually I think there are only very few people who know the real yvo. And most of them are people from online, not even people I know irl. My friends see me as a crazy fantasy loving, shy, tennis/sport obsessed girl :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:55 PM
The history I like is a bit of sport history (of course!) and mostly history of disasters, the things shown on discovery channel I usually like. You know, some big airplane crashes, or other stuff. I like that a lot more than for example in what year a specific war was.

Here we get a lot of language classes at school, I like it, coz I like to learn languages, but you don't learn anything of it at all. I still don't speak any word German or French :shrug:
hehe I think I started to be interested in history after seeing program on the Discovery Channel about ancient Egypt :p .... I also like a lot programs and I watch Discovery from time to time :) usually Discovery Civilization:D

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:57 PM
:lol: he really would be surprised how many people around the world I know, if they all are going to mention my name :p
:lol: he definitely would be :D and he'd be also happy because of new fans ofc :lol: ..... hope so :)

cohka
10-03-2005, 01:59 PM
yeah same here, they often see a different yvo. Actually I think there are only very few people who know the real yvo. And most of them are people from online, not even people I know irl. My friends see me as a crazy fantasy loving, shy, tennis/sport obsessed girl :p
do I have to say that ....... same here ?? :lol:

how did we do it?? we had so many long posts before to answer and now only few so short ??? :p :scratch:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:00 PM
hehe I think I started to be interested in history after seeing program on the Discovery Channel about ancient Egypt :p .... I also like a lot programs and I watch Discovery from time to time :) usually Discovery Civilization:D
that's something I wouldn't watch :lol: Egypt doesn't sound interesting for me :p

I usually watch those programms about making things or sciences, like mythbusters, brainiac or these machine build programms. But well, that've always been the kind of subjects I liked :p

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:01 PM
:lol: he definitely would be :D and he'd be also happy because of new fans ofc :lol: ..... hope so :)
as long as not all people are going to mention they know me, coz I don't want to be used as a "subject" to get contact with marco. You know, I know someone did mention my name once without asking me before, just coz she knew Marco knows me.

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:02 PM
do I have to say that ....... same here ?? :lol:

how did we do it?? we had so many long posts before to answer and now only few so short ??? :p :scratch:
I made the replies a bit shorter coz I am at work and posting in two threads, or should I say I am posting in two thread and am at my work? :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:07 PM
that's something I wouldn't watch :lol: Egypt doesn't sound interesting for me :p

I usually watch those programms about making things or sciences, like mythbusters, brainiac or these machine build programms. But well, that've always been the kind of subjects I liked :p
wow you should be scientist than :D :worship: I really couldn't make myself to learn chemistry or sciece or so on .... what is strange in fact .... 'cause my mother studied sth like that and she always liked it :shrug: I think I have it after my grandfather :D

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:10 PM
as long as not all people are going to mention they know me, coz I don't want to be used as a "subject" to get contact with marco. You know, I know someone did mention my name once without asking me before, just coz she knew Marco knows me.
I really wouldn't do it believe me :) .... I even don't know if I could come to here and ask if I could have a photo with him :unsure: ..... but never mention that know someone :(

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:13 PM
wow you should be scientist than :D :worship: I really couldn't make myself to learn chemistry or sciece or so on .... what is strange in fact .... 'cause my mother studied sth like that and she always liked it :shrug: I think I have it after my grandfather :D
Nah, I am not that good, I am just interested in it, I see it more as a hobby. I wouldn't like to have such job, that is nothing for me. And I am quite happy with what I am studying now :) (I am doing facility management)

well, it's not always like that that people follow their parents :shrug: [/size]

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:15 PM
I really wouldn't do it believe me :) .... I even don't know if I could come to here and ask if I could have a photo with him :unsure: ..... but never mention that know someone :(
Well I prolly wouldn't mind it if they ask me to say hi or something, but not just naming without telling me before. Esp. when it's coz they know he knows who I am and want to use "me" to get closer to him or something.

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:15 PM
I made the replies a bit shorter coz I am at work and posting in two threads, or should I say I am posting in two thread and am at my work? :p
haha this info that you're at work is enough ;)

haha my mom is also at work .... and is calling me and asking if I got already photos she sent me ;) and she is calling non stop .... awww and I didn't get the photos yet so she said that there probably is a traffic jam :lol: and I have to wait :lol:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:18 PM
haha this info that you're at work is enough ;)

haha my mom is also at work .... and is calling me and asking if I got already photos she sent me ;) and she is calling non stop .... awww and I didn't get the photos yet so she said that there probably is a traffic jam :lol: and I have to wait :lol:
I should work a bit better, but well, as long as I get finished what I have to :angel: at least that's the way I think. I perfectly can be offline when I have to.

Sometimes my mum is like that as well, then she's like calling everybody :lol: I can't wait till I can get my pics from the DC. I know, I have seen them all already coz they're digital files, but still I feel happy when I can finally get them on the shop, printed on photopaper. But have to wait till saturday till I can get them, coz I won't come in my hometown till then. (I work in a different town)q

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Nah, I am not that good, I am just interested in it, I see it more as a hobby. I wouldn't like to have such job, that is nothing for me. And I am quite happy with what I am studying now :) (I am doing facility management)

well, it's not always like that that people follow their parents :shrug: [/size]
aaaaa sounds interesting ( I mean your studies :) ) I was thinking about sport management :D but I don't think in Poland it si very popular right now :( but I still would like to be a sport journalist :p I am now in volleyball site :) but would also like to find "job" on general sport sites :D

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:23 PM
aaaaa sounds interesting ( I mean your studies :) ) I was thinking about sport management :D but I don't think in Poland it si very popular right now :( but I still would like to be a sport journalist :p I am now in volleyball site :) but would also like to find "job" on general sport sites :D
I first wanted sport management as well, but then that is not something where I would feel really happy I think, I mean the kind of people there. And with this school I can do sportmanagement as well, coz facility management has a lot of things in it. You can get a lot of different jobs. It's a great course to follow.

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:24 PM
Well I prolly wouldn't mind it if they ask me to say hi or something, but not just naming without telling me before. Esp. when it's coz they know he knows who I am and want to use "me" to get closer to him or something.
:hug: yes I understand you very well :D tho I don't have such connections I mean I don't know any famouse ppl .... but I wouldn't like others to behave like that if I knew somebody :)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:27 PM
:hug: yes I understand you very well :D tho I don't have such connections I mean I don't know any famouse ppl .... but I wouldn't like others to behave like that if I knew somebody :)
Well it's a bit strange for me this situation, you know it's not that I know him, you know, there are also people who can say they got famous people as friends or family. But he for sure knows who I am and I did see it as a honour he kinda recognized me. But except for that, I am still just a fan.

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:29 PM
I should work a bit better, but well, as long as I get finished what I have to :angel: at least that's the way I think. I perfectly can be offline when I have to.
well than this is most important :D than I don't have to tell anything to your boss ;)

Sometimes my mum is like that as well, then she's like calling everybody :lol: I can't wait till I can get my pics from the DC. I know, I have seen them all already coz they're digital files, but still I feel happy when I can finally get them on the shop, printed on photopaper. But have to wait till saturday till I can get them, coz I won't come in my hometown till then. (I work in a different town)q
hehe my mum is really mad at me when I want to have printed my photos from digital camera .... 'cause she thaught that if I'll have digital camera that I won't print photos and she was happy 'cause I spent a lot of money on photos :p ... and now I have to look out and don't show those photos to my mother :p

aaa so you during your work you live in the town you work ???

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:33 PM
well than this is most important :D than I don't have to tell anything to your boss ;)

hehe my mum is really mad at me when I want to have printed my photos from digital camera .... 'cause she thaught that if I'll have digital camera that I won't print photos and she was happy 'cause I spent a lot of money on photos :p ... and now I have to look out and don't show those photos to my mother :p

aaa so you during your work you live in the town you work ???
Well my parents say that as well. But I just love to have pics in my hand. But I don't print them all, I did take over 250 pics in Switzerland I think and I did print only 40 pics I think, so that isn't too bad :p

yep, I usually live in the city where I go to school during schooldays, but coz I am doing a placement I did move to this city of my work, which is in between the city of where I go to school and where my parents live. And in the weekend/holidays I live in the house of my parents :)

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:35 PM
I first wanted sport management as well, but then that is not something where I would feel really happy I think, I mean the kind of people there. And with this school I can do sportmanagement as well, coz facility management has a lot of things in it. You can get a lot of different jobs. It's a great course to follow.
ooh so you chose realy well than :D hehe I am still wondering if I did :) hope so ofc :D

haha today we have meeting with my group :D hope it'll be fun ....

on Saturday my friend has brirthday and we went to a club with latino music (which I really didn't like before :p) and I had sooo much fun there :D we were dancing and talking :) so great and than I went sleep to my friend 'cause I couldn't back home so late .... I just didn't have busses :( and I think I am allergic to everything :( esp. to fur ... I am sneezing and my eyes are full of tears all the time :sad:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:40 PM
ooh so you chose realy well than :D hehe I am still wondering if I did :) hope so ofc :D

haha today we have meeting with my group :D hope it'll be fun ....

on Saturday my friend has brirthday and we went to a club with latino music (which I really didn't like before :p) and I had sooo much fun there :D we were dancing and talking :) so great and than I went sleep to my friend 'cause I couldn't back home so late .... I just didn't have busses :( and I think I am allergic to everything :( esp. to fur ... I am sneezing and my eyes are full of tears all the time :sad:

It's always great to go out with friends. It has been a while I did do that, hopefully I can go again soon. But first I've to get a bit my sleep back, coz I am still very tired.
Allergy's are annoying, I know all about it :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:42 PM
Well it's a bit strange for me this situation, you know it's not that I know him, you know, there are also people who can say they got famous people as friends or family. But he for sure knows who I am and I did see it as a honour he kinda recognized me. But except for that, I am still just a fan.
:hug: yes that is strange situation 'cause he might than think some strange things also when somebody would tell him that he's from Yvo and so on

but nevertheless ... don't be afraid :D there won't be such situation :) :scratch: you know what I mean .... just don't be afraid :)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:46 PM
:hug: yes that is strange situation 'cause he might than think some strange things also when somebody would tell him that he's from Yvo and so on

but nevertheless ... don't be afraid :D there won't be such situation :) :scratch: you know what I mean .... just don't be afraid :)
:lol: wondering what he would say if he reads all such replies on this board, you know, a lot of people did write we look like a cute couple :p

it's not that I want him for me alone, that I don't want anybody else as fan, actually I made a lot of people fan of him. But still I am not a "thing" to get in contact with him.

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:47 PM

Well my parents say that as well. But I just love to have pics in my hand. But I don't print them all, I did take over 250 pics in Switzerland I think and I did print only 40 pics I think, so that isn't too bad :p

yep, I usually live in the city where I go to school during schooldays, but coz I am doing a placement I did move to this city of my work, which is in between the city of where I go to school and where my parents live. And in the weekend/holidays I live in the house of my parents :)
:D I also don't print them all ofc :) haha my mom would kill me I think :p not to mention my grandmother who is the Godmother :lol: sorry I just thaught about Godfather and imagined my grandmother as the boss of mafia :p

heh I always wanted to study in different city that I live ... esp. in Krakow :hearts: to have own place that I could cook for myself .... and ofc live with good friend not with strange person :D hehe but my grandmother dinners are just soo tasty :lick:

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:51 PM
It's always great to go out with friends. It has been a while I did do that, hopefully I can go again soon. But first I've to get a bit my sleep back, coz I am still very tired.
Allergy's are annoying, I know all about it :p
:hug: I really hope you'd finally get some sleep :) I haven't slept to much for whole August and I was sooo strange than ... I mean at the end my friends went to the party and I almost shouted at them to leave me alone .... and I slept almost 11 hours :eek: and finally felt better :) .... I think I love to sleep .... and dream :angel:

cohka
10-03-2005, 02:53 PM
:lol: wondering what he would say if he reads all such replies on this board, you know, a lot of people did write we look like a cute couple :p

it's not that I want him for me alone, that I don't want anybody else as fan, actually I made a lot of people fan of him. But still I am not a "thing" to get in contact with him.
haha I have always that thaught ... 'cause I know that some athleats like to surf it the internet ... and I am always wondering what would they think if they read such things about them :) haha the only thnig I could imagine is big smile on their face and than laugh :)

haha but this is true that you look nice on some photos :p (I mean you and Chiudi :D)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:55 PM
:D I also don't print them all ofc :) haha my mom would kill me I think :p not to mention my grandmother who is the Godmother :lol: sorry I just thaught about Godfather and imagined my grandmother as the boss of mafia :p

heh I always wanted to study in different city that I live ... esp. in Krakow :hearts: to have own place that I could cook for myself .... and ofc live with good friend not with strange person :D hehe but my grandmother dinners are just soo tasty :lick:

:lol: my godfather is the one who lives like half an hour from Chiudi... :p

I love living on my own, cooking my own dinner etc. It's great to take care of yourself :yeah:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:56 PM
:hug: I really hope you'd finally get some sleep :) I haven't slept to much for whole August and I was sooo strange than ... I mean at the end my friends went to the party and I almost shouted at them to leave me alone .... and I slept almost 11 hours :eek: and finally felt better :) .... I think I love to sleep .... and dream :angel:
I did sleep quite ok from friday on saturday and from saturday on sunday. But two nights isn't enough to feel better. And last night I really wanted to chat with someone so it was late again :o So this week I'll try to sleep more again :)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 02:57 PM
haha I have always that thaught ... 'cause I know that some athleats like to surf it the internet ... and I am always wondering what would they think if they read such things about them :) haha the only thnig I could imagine is big smile on their face and than laugh :)

haha but this is true that you look nice on some photos :p (I mean you and Chiudi :D)
Yeah I am like that as well, I don't want chiudi to read my posts :eek: coz they are kinda "bad" sometimes :p

Thanks I guess...

cohka
10-03-2005, 03:01 PM
:lol: my godfather is the one who lives like half an hour from Chiudi... :p

I love living on my own, cooking my own dinner etc. It's great to take care of yourself :yeah:
yeah it is great .... tho my mother doesn't believe I could live alona :shrug:

haha than you have to smile nicely to your godfather :) and visit him again ;)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 03:04 PM
yeah it is great .... tho my mother doesn't believe I could live alona :shrug:

haha than you have to smile nicely to your godfather :) and visit him again ;)
my parents were never in doubt about that, tho they still miss me during the week when I am not at home, while I've been away for 1,5 year already!

Yeah, I really want to visit him again, coz I am so interested in Switzerland lately :)

cohka
10-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Yeah I am like that as well, I don't want chiudi to read my posts :eek: coz they are kinda "bad" sometimes :p

Thanks I guess...
"bad" you say ?? :D nooo..... he just may feel too confident after reading them ;) which is not bad in fact ;)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 03:08 PM
"bad" you say ?? :D nooo..... he just may feel too confident after reading them ;) which is not bad in fact ;)
Well, you missed most of my "bad" posts I would say :p he would be scared of me I guess

cohka
10-03-2005, 03:09 PM
my parents were never in doubt about that, tho they still miss me during the week when I am not at home, while I've been away for 1,5 year already!
heh I wish my mom would believe in me one day :) I think I would really manage to do everything on my own ... I hope :angel: :p maybe I'll be abel to check it soon in Budapest *soo happy*

Yeah, I really want to visit him again, coz I am so interested in Switzerland lately :)
:scratch: hmmm wondering why :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 03:11 PM
Well, you missed most of my "bad" posts I would say :p he would be scared of me I guess
:scared: oke than sorry ;) poor Chiudi I guess?? :)

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 03:11 PM
heh I wish my mom would believe in me one day :) I think I would really manage to do everything on my own ... I hope :angel: :p maybe I'll be abel to check it soon in Budapest *soo happy*
I am sure you'll be able to :yeah: as long as you belive in that you can!

:scratch: hmmm wondering why :p

I've always been interested in Switzerland, actually that is coz of my uncle/godfather. But since I am a fan of Federer (2001), I am just a bit more interested :p so it has nothing to do with this chiudi guy :angel:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 03:12 PM
:scared: oke than sorry ;) poor Chiudi I guess?? :)
well I guess so, or better sad for his gf maybe :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 03:16 PM
I am sure you'll be able to :yeah: as long as you belive in that you can!

I've always been interested in Switzerland, actually that is coz of my uncle/godfather. But since I am a fan of Federer (2001), I am just a bit more interested :p so it has nothing to do with this chiudi guy :angel:
aaaaa so it's mostly Roger's fault ?? (and you're uncle's ofc too :))
uuu I thaught lately more because of Chiudi ;) but wrong again :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 03:18 PM
well I guess so, or better sad for his gf maybe :p
haha :unsure: that sounds even more scary :lol:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 03:20 PM

aaaaa so it's mostly Roger's fault ?? (and you're uncle's ofc too :))
uuu I thaught lately more because of Chiudi ;) but wrong again :p
:lol: I'll tell her she just have to believe in her daughter

Mostly my uncle's, coz I've always cheered for Swtizerland coz he lives there, and he is prolly my fave uncle. But also a lot of Roger, coz he made my interest even bigger.
On the other hand, I never wanted to study German again till I did become a chiudi fan :p

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 03:20 PM
haha :unsure: that sounds even more scary :lol:
yes indeed, so I have to be nice in my replies, and think of chiudi prolly happy with his gf, so I be nice to her :angel: :p

cohka
10-03-2005, 03:26 PM
:lol: I'll tell her she just have to believe in her daughter

Mostly my uncle's, coz I've always cheered for Swtizerland coz he lives there, and he is prolly my fave uncle. But also a lot of Roger, coz he made my interest even bigger.
On the other hand, I never wanted to study German again till I did become a chiudi fan :p
so they are all guilty :p that now Yvo won't cheer for dutchies but for Swiss :lol:

aww I would like Poles to play with Finland in DC (haha we are in the same group :)) and then I'd also have big problems who should I cheer for :p .... but I don't think it'll happen this year :sad:

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 03:28 PM
so they are all guilty :p that now Yvo won't cheer for dutchies but for Swiss :lol:

aww I would like Poles to play with Finland in DC (haha we are in the same group :)) and then I'd also have big problems who should I cheer for :p .... but I don't think it'll happen this year :sad:
That's mostly the fault of Federer, coz in 2003 I did already cheer for Switzerland instead of Holland when they played each other and by then I was not yet a chiudi-fan

Holland played Finland just a few years ago, and even while Finland is my fave country, in sports I still go for Holland then... so I did cheer for my countrymates

cohka
10-03-2005, 03:41 PM
That's mostly the fault of Federer, coz in 2003 I did already cheer for Switzerland instead of Holland when they played each other and by then I was not yet a chiudi-fan

Holland played Finland just a few years ago, and even while Finland is my fave country, in sports I still go for Holland then... so I did cheer for my countrymates
poor Finns :p

:awww: I have to start to preper ..... 'cause I'm leaving soon ... and I am still in pyjamas :lol: :wavey: I hade great talk today :D thanks :) and hope you enjoyed it too :)

aaaa tomorrow first hungarian classes :scared: with this Hungarian guy :p hope he's really good looking :angel: :p

Nymeria
10-03-2005, 03:45 PM
poor Finns :p

:awww: I have to start to preper ..... 'cause I'm leaving soon ... and I am still in pyjamas :lol: :wavey: I hade great talk today :D thanks :) and hope you enjoyed it too :)

aaaa tomorrow first hungarian classes :scared: with this Hungarian guy :p hope he's really good looking :angel: :p
still in your pyjamas :eek: anyway, enjoy tonight and good luck with your first class tomorrow :yeah:

cohka
10-04-2005, 02:41 PM
still in your pyjamas :eek:
yes I was still in my pyjamas :o just enjoyed last day that I could really be whole day dressed like that ;)
anyway, enjoy tonight and good luck with your first class tomorrow :yeah:
thanks :D it wasn't that bad :D ppl are quite nice .... I think .... as far as knew already 4 of them :) and that Hungarian teacher is also really great :) and fortunately he speaks english not german 'cause I started to be really afraid that I won't understand a thing :unsure: but it's ok now :) and I like his name: Szabolcs :eek:

and how was your day ????

Nymeria
10-04-2005, 09:30 PM
I hate it to be around in my pyama the whole day :p

My day was great, did work only in the morning, coz I had to pick up my laptop in the afternoon, but had to travel quite a bit for that :p

Nymeria
10-12-2005, 02:39 PM
Where is everybody?! :wavey:

Guille's Girl
10-12-2005, 06:22 PM
Over here :wavey:

Nymeria
10-13-2005, 07:36 AM
GG that is long ago I saw you, how are you?!

Guille's Girl
10-14-2005, 01:51 AM
I'm good. I have a job now so I really don't have alot of internet time. Though I was late for work once trying to follow the Guille vs. Youhzny match @ the China Open :yeah:

Nymeria
10-14-2005, 07:55 AM
that is how it should be, guille before work :lol: How's your work? what kind of work do you do? :)

And your avy is funny :lol: what's he doing there?!

Guille's Girl
10-15-2005, 02:55 AM
You guys probably don't have Subway restaurants in Switzerland, but that's where I work. It ain't the greatest job, but work is work :)

Guille is "Sumo ready" in my avatar :lol: I wonder how he got in (or out) of that position :confused:

Nymeria
10-15-2005, 09:34 AM
Why does everybody think I live in Switzerland?! :shrug: I live in Holland ;)

Indeed there are no subway restaurants in this area... so it is a full time job there? Indeed work is work, money is money.

I really like the avy, never saw that pic before, but it really is a great one :lol:

Truc
10-15-2005, 10:16 AM
There are Subway restaurants in Germany.

The sumo pic is one of my favorite pics of Guille in Beijing, alita posted it in the picture thread, Yvo:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2405332&postcount=494

Nymeria
10-15-2005, 05:34 PM
There are Subway restaurants in Germany.

The sumo pic is one of my favorite pics of Guille in Beijing, alita posted it in the picture thread, Yvo:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=2405332&postcount=494
Thanks for the link :) That proves how often I visit the pic threads :o

Pancakesong
10-17-2005, 04:08 PM
hey! I'm back:) :wavey:

Nymeria
10-17-2005, 04:17 PM
welcome back Anna :wavey:

Guille's Girl
10-18-2005, 01:38 AM
Why does everybody think I live in Switzerland?! :shrug: I live in Holland ;)

Indeed there are no subway restaurants in this area... so it is a full time job there? Indeed work is work, money is money.

I really like the avy, never saw that pic before, but it really is a great one :lol:

Oh yeah yeah yeah HOLLAND! Heh, I knew that ^^;

It's a full time job. It's hard, but when it's easy it really sucks.

I might change my avy again soon. There're alot of pics I really like so it's hard to choose. hmm deja vu :confused:

adee-gee
10-18-2005, 09:57 AM
:wavey: all.....

Where's my sweetheart Daze gone :sad:

daze11
10-18-2005, 07:09 PM
:wavey: all.....

Where's my sweetheart Daze gone :sad:i'm here, my love. :hug: and it must be love, because i NEVER come into the chat thread! :lol: but i saw your name...or was it a whif of your perfume??...and had to join you.

but you are right, i have not had but a few moments for MTF recently. i've been working on getting my serve in play. ;)

Nymeria
10-19-2005, 08:27 AM
Oh yeah yeah yeah HOLLAND! Heh, I knew that ^^;

It's a full time job. It's hard, but when it's easy it really sucks.

I might change my avy again soon. There're alot of pics I really like so it's hard to choose. hmm deja vu :confused:
Good you know that :p so many people ask melately if I am swiss, evenmore than people everasked me if am Finnish :p

:hug:

I know this deja vu :lol: i have had it so often. There are so many good Chiudi pics and then there are the other fans (mostly Guille or Roger) complaining that I don't have their fave player in my avy :p So this cow is a good option :) :p

Nymeria
10-24-2005, 01:00 PM
Anyone seen kasia lately? :( I miss her posts!

cohka
10-31-2005, 12:23 PM
:wavey: hi everybody :)
:hug: Yvo
I decided to come back :p I think I had small crisis but it's over I hope :D and how are you Yvo ???? hope everything is ok now :D

aww my studies are too great.....well maybe it's not soooo good :p but still I just love them :D and we are thinking with my mum about renting a flat for me :D it would be soo nice because now I have to get up at 5.30 a.m. everyday and I am home about 6 p.m. and what I do first ??? I go and have some sleep :p .... but first of all my mum has to believe that I'll manage to live on my own :(
hahaha Hungarian is also great :p but I won't write about languages ;) :angel: and my Hungarian teacher is also really sweet :) esp. when he is trying to say sth in Polish ;)

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 12:39 PM
Kasia :hug:
That is not nice to hear you were in a lil crisis, but good to see you back :hug: hopefully everything is better for you now :)
I am ok, still have my ups and downs, for me it was not just a lil crisis, but something deeper. But at the moment I am feeling ok, last two weeks were hard.

Good that you like your studies a lot, that's how it should be uh?! I like it when people can say they love their school or study. That is nice of your mum she might want to buy you a flat, it is nice to live closer to your uni so you can leave later and be home earlier. And it is of course great to live alone so you can do what you want :angel:

cohka
10-31-2005, 12:56 PM
and it is not good to see that you still don't feel very well :awww: I think I'd just like to make everyone happy and I'd like everyone to be happy :scratch: it's so stupid :p but nevermind ..... :hug: hope that finally everything would be allright and you could smile everyday :)

yes definitely it's important to like school :p and of course ppl who are studying with you .... but my Hungarian teacher is still the best ;) we were joking with my friend that we have to ask him to go out with us somewhere :) it could be nice :D

haha and finally my whole familly (I mean mother, granny and myself :p) decided to move abroad after I finish studies :)

cohka
10-31-2005, 12:59 PM
oh and could I ask one question ??? 'cause I've noticed that everybody on your thread became a "cow fan" ;) is there anything special about it ??? :)

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 01:02 PM
that is a nice thing of you, that you want to make everybody happy. Sadly it doesn't always help people. I am not feeling too bad at the moment, I just know that it takes a long time to make me feel 100% good, till thatmoment I will have lots of ups and downs.

I really like school, and I really know what I miss now I am working for some months. I am glad this period is soon over and I can be a happy student again :bounce: in januari my school/uni starts again :yeah:

lol it would be nice if you could ask your teacher out :lol: and it definitely is nice if your family would go abroad :yeah: which country would you go to?

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 01:04 PM
oh and could I ask one question ??? 'cause I've noticed that everybody on your thread became a "cow fan" ;) is there anything special about it ??? :)
Well the talk seemed to be more and more about cows, in the beginning it was mostly about chiudinella (that's how we named the cow I have in my room, well not a real cow, but a big poster), then of course we are all swiss-fans, and switzerland has a lot of cows. I think it is mostly STeffi and I who started with it, and the others did take the talk over. So as we wanted all the same avy I suggested to take a cow :)

cohka
10-31-2005, 01:26 PM
that is a nice thing of you, that you want to make everybody happy. Sadly it doesn't always help people. I am not feeling too bad at the moment, I just know that it takes a long time to make me feel 100% good, till thatmoment I will have lots of ups and downs.
hehehe you probably know it already but we are there for you :D
:hug:

I really like school, and I really know what I miss now I am working for some months. I am glad this period is soon over and I can be a happy student again :bounce: in januari my school/uni starts again :yeah:
:woohoo: Yvo back to Uni hope it'll make you feel better :) heh I have to say that it helped me a lot :) I never believed in so called autumn depression :p but I am afraid I had kind of it for a few weeks :(
(hehe in fact I sometimes think that I was really stupid child :p I didn't believe in anything ppl said :shrug: I thaught I'd be different that I'll be always happy and I won't argue with anybody and that I won't change .... etc :p)

lol it would be nice if you could ask your teacher out :lol: and it definitely is nice if your family would go abroad :yeah: which country would you go to?
hahaha yep going out with teacher would be great :) but we now have problem if he as a teacher can meet his students after school :confused: hope he can ;)

well my mum would like to go to Hungary but I won't give up my finnish dreams.....even more they are stronger every day :D heh and everything thanks to politics :(

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 01:38 PM
hehehe you probably know it already but we are there for you :D
:hug: Yes I know, thanks :)

:woohoo: Yvo back to Uni hope it'll make you feel better :) heh I have to say that it helped me a lot :) I never believed in so called autumn depression :p but I am afraid I had kind of it for a few weeks :(
(hehe in fact I sometimes think that I was really stupid child :p I didn't believe in anything ppl said :shrug: I thaught I'd be different that I'll be always happy and I won't argue with anybody and that I won't change .... etc :p)
For me it's not a autumn depression, it takes a lot longer already ;) I also don't believe in autumn depressions, esp. because I love this part of the year :lol: so uni won't make me feel better as well, as I did already feel bad when I did still go to uni ;)

well my mum would like to go to Hungary but I won't give up my finnish dreams.....even more they are stronger every day :D heh and everything thanks to politics :(
where-ever you go, I hope you will like it there :yeah:

cohka
10-31-2005, 01:39 PM
Well the talk seemed to be more and more about cows, in the beginning it was mostly about chiudinella (that's how we named the cow I have in my room, well not a real cow, but a big poster), then of course we are all swiss-fans, and switzerland has a lot of cows. I think it is mostly STeffi and I who started with it, and the others did take the talk over. So as we wanted all the same avy I suggested to take a cow :)
:lol: I just imagined a real cow in your room :) and I remembered that I wanted to have a reindeer in my garden :p :lol: another reason why I should go to Finland ;)
but heh you have poster of a cow in your room and you can still not feel good ?? ;)
when I was a child I used to go to my cousin's grandmother :) and they have ducks, pigs, cows and other animals but the most important are pigs :) one day we decided with my cousin to become teachers of pigs :lol: (it sounds funny now but we were really excited :p first of all we wanted to teach them maths so we made pigs run to the end of their "room" and we we said for example 2+4=??? and we took sth to eat for them and some of them came ..... and we were so excited because few times when we said for example 2+1 ... came 3 pigs and so on :p and we really believed that they new maths :lol: but no one believed us :( ..... and I always had a photo of "our best student" (cause we ofc gave them marks) in my room and when I was older it really made me laugh

cohka
10-31-2005, 01:47 PM
For me it's not a autumn depression, it takes a lot longer already ;) I also don't believe in autumn depressions, esp. because I love this part of the year :lol: so uni won't make me feel better as well, as I did already feel bad when I did still go to uni ;)

so it's over my strength :p it's my failure ;) but it have to change one day :) :hug: :lol: as I didn't believe in anything when I was younger it's time to believe in everything :p so I believe that it will be ok :) :hug:

where-ever you go, I hope you will like it there :yeah:
thank you sooo much :hug:

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 01:49 PM
:lol: I just imagined a real cow in your room :) and I remembered that I wanted to have a reindeer in my garden :p :lol: another reason why I should go to Finland ;)
but heh you have poster of a cow in your room and you can still not feel good ?? ;)
when I was a child I used to go to my cousin's grandmother :) and they have ducks, pigs, cows and other animals but the most important are pigs :) one day we decided with my cousin to become teachers of pigs :lol: (it sounds funny now but we were really excited :p first of all we wanted to teach them maths so we made pigs run to the end of their "room" and we we said for example 2+4=??? and we took sth to eat for them and some of them came ..... and we were so excited because few times when we said for example 2+1 ... came 3 pigs and so on :p and we really believed that they new maths :lol: but no one believed us :( ..... and I always had a photo of "our best student" (cause we ofc gave them marks) in my room and when I was older it really made me laugh
Yep a cow poster, quite big, really cute (it is the pic ste has as avy). I just sometimes look at it and have to smile :)

I would be like that, I talk to everything, I used to teach everything when I was a kid. I made my whole family not too long ago when I did show them a book with a lil paper in it with the name of on of my fluffy soft toy animals. And I explained my parents that this toy was reading that book in my class :p

cohka
10-31-2005, 02:01 PM
I would be like that, I talk to everything, I used to teach everything when I was a kid. I made my whole family not too long ago when I did show them a book with a lil paper in it with the name of on of my fluffy soft toy animals. And I explained my parents that this toy was reading that book in my class :p
hahaha so it seems that everywhere in the world kids are the same (well in Europe for sure ;) ) :D nice to know that :) I think I also have some old notebooks with my toys learning progress :) :awww: I just became too sentimental

haha my mum just called me and I picked up the phone and said: hello ?? :lol: in English :) and my mum thinks now that I was learning English :D

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 02:09 PM
hahaha so it seems that everywhere in the world kids are the same (well in Europe for sure ;) ) :D nice to know that :) I think I also have some old notebooks with my toys learning progress :) :awww: I just became too sentimental

haha my mum just called me and I picked up the phone and said: hello ?? :lol: in English :) and my mum thinks now that I was learning English :D
Yeah I think there are many kids like that, tho there are also some who don't like it at all. But I have always loved those toys and I did teach them a lot :) great to think back of that

yeah I sometimes do that as well, I automaticly speak in English, coz I chat so much that in this language

cohka
10-31-2005, 02:29 PM
:) I think I never had such situation that I started to speak in English :) heh in fact I think now i don't even like English :( I knew that I don't know grammatics so good but I am just hopeless in it :( and I spend much more time learning English than Hungarian :( ................. but nevermind ;)
I think I'll go for a walk :) forgot to say .... autumn is the most beautiful season :) but I don't know why esp. now I feel more lonely that normally :shrug:

thank you :) I think I'll be back later :hug:

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 02:36 PM
I am terrible in grammar, actually I am not good at all in English. But I like the language a lot, and I think a lot in English instead of Dutch. And I regularly know a word in English but just can't say it in Dutch at that moment, so I use the English word.

Have a nice walk and please dont'feel too much lonely :hug: if you do, just come here and I'll be there for you to chat with you :)

cohka
10-31-2005, 05:22 PM
:awww: if there is a word which say more than THANK YOU, than I'm saying it now :hug:
I love when in autumn there is Sun :) because than leaves are even more colorful and beautiful than usually :hearts: next time I just have to take camera with me on this walk :)

hahaha I just thaught that I will never know Polish perfectly ;) and that English is much easier :) but still I am afraid because level at Uni is really high :scared: but as I said before I am a believer now :lol: so I have to believe :)

cohka
10-31-2005, 05:30 PM
:mad: I think I'll never uderstand the idea of Halloween :shrug: esp. here in Poland .... I sometimes think that I am oldfashioned :p few minutes ago some children from neighbourhood came and started to ring the bell and they did it for quite a long time and I never know what should I do and my mum and granny also so we just do nothing :p it is strange but I just don't feel it ..... gosh I feel like old lady :p

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 05:52 PM
I am glad we don't celebrate halloween in Holland :lol: I don't think I will ever understand it. In some places they go to the doors on the 11th of the 11th (in Dutch this day is called St. maarten) but I don't like that event as well. For me the only event a year to celebrate is Sinterklaas :worship: but that is only (or at least mostly) celebrated in Holland. If I'll ever leave the country, I will miss that event.

cohka
10-31-2005, 06:03 PM
haha you made me check what is Sinterklaas :) and if this is what I think it is so I have to agree with you that this is an event worth celebrate :) but do you celebrate it on December the 5th ??? because here it is celebrated on December the 6th (which is also an Independence Day in Finland :D ) :) hehe my mum is laughing at me 'cause this is the only day that I clean my boots by myself ;) or maybe not only but I really remember to do this because otherwise St. Nicolas won't bring me sweets :lol:

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 06:11 PM
But how big is this event in Poland? Yes I know it is celebrated in more country's than Holland, but it is different everywhere. I really love the event. In two weeks I will change my avy again to a sinterklaas-related one :) Yes we celebrate it on the 5th :)

cohka
10-31-2005, 06:20 PM
in fact it is not really big event but probably children love it most ..... 'cause I know that my mother have doubts every year if I am still child and if we should celebrate it :tears: and for me it is not the age which is important here .... when I was younger it was the most importnant holiday for me (which is strange in so called catolic country where the most important are probably Christmas and Easter :unsure: ) and I really used to wait for it :D hehe we believe that St. Nicolas come and leave sweets in clean boots :D and if you don't have clean ..... than you get..... hmmm so called "rózga" in fact I am not sure what is that because nobody probably ever got it but it is said that it's piece of wood :D

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 06:29 PM
Here it is a very big event which takes a few weeks. In 2 weeks Saint Nicholas will arrive in Holland, on the 12th. A lot of people will go to watch this national arrival and the others who don't have the chance to go to this national one will watch it on tv. The saint will make a trip through the city where he arrives and his black peters (knights) act stupid to make the kids laugh and give candies etc.
Then in the same weekend Saint Nicholas arrives in like almost every city, every village with an own arrival (of course this time this are all help saints, coz there are many arrivals at the same time). And there is another trip through all those towns and cities. The following weeks till 5 december the kids can put their shoes at night in front of the chimney and at night the "black peters" give lil presents or candies to the kids which they put in the shoes. And the saint and black peters visit schools and sportclubs and well a lot of places and is on tv a lot of course. And then on 5 december there is the big night and the kids get a lot of presents. (lots of dutch families give presents with saint nicholas instead of christmas)

cohka
10-31-2005, 06:55 PM
wow sounds much spectacular than here :) but idea is the same :) and I didn't know that also the part with shoes is famous in Holland :D I thaught it's practised only here ... wow so many interesting things I can hear from foreign ppl :D I love it :D

there is also one more reason why I hate Halloween....tomorrow there is very important holiday in Poland when everybody is going to the graveyard ... and besides family and close friends graves we also leave flowers or lamps at most untidy graves ..... and it is really important for us ... and than the idea of Halloween :confused:

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 07:05 PM
ah so that's why nathaliia posted she was going to the graveyard, I didn't understand it... now it's a bit clearer

Yeah I think it is nowhere as big as in Holland :) it is really great here :yeah: on the 12th this month I'll change my avy to a Black Peter one :)

cohka
10-31-2005, 07:35 PM
ah so that's why nathaliia posted she was going to the graveyard, I didn't understand it... now it's a bit clearer
yep... I am ill atm and my mother and granny were already on one graveyard ( I couldn't go) and tomorrow we are going all on 2 others ... I hope I won't be more ill after that

Yeah I think it is nowhere as big as in Holland :) it is really great here :yeah: on the 12th this month I'll change my avy to a Black Peter one :)
so I could know how this Black Peter looks like :D it sounds so similar to our holiday but also strange :) I am wonderin what kind of holidays have ppl in Africa or Asia :)
haha we have really great teacher of linguistics and he told us that if we won't ask questions we won't pass an exam :p he is really great 'cause we can see that he loves what he does ... and he made me also interested in cultures outside Europe :D ..... ok I have to stop talking :p *hit myself* :)

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 07:46 PM
yep... I am ill atm and my mother and granny were already on one graveyard ( I couldn't go) and tomorrow we are going all on 2 others ... I hope I won't be more ill after that

so I could know how this Black Peter looks like :D it sounds so similar to our holiday but also strange :) I am wonderin what kind of holidays have ppl in Africa or Asia :)
haha we have really great teacher of linguistics and he told us that if we won't ask questions we won't pass an exam :p he is really great 'cause we can see that he loves what he does ... and he made me also interested in cultures outside Europe :D ..... ok I have to stop talking :p *hit myself* :)
[size=1]:awww: I hope you'll feel better tomorrow :hug:

last years everybody said he was scary :rolls: it was a strange pic, couldn't find a better one :p but there are a lot of people scared of black peters

it's great to see all different kind of holidays in different country's :)

cohka
10-31-2005, 07:57 PM
:scared: but is the image of Black Peter changing every year ?? haha I think I'll look for some info in the net about it :) I don't think we have somone like him in our tradition ..... in fact it is strange because it seems that our St. Nicolas don't need help because he is "working" alone ;) haha I've just noticed it ( :lol: love my great reflex :p afret 19 years I finally noticed something :D) usually he has somebody to help :p but here I never heard about any helper :p

*noticed sth different* :o or maybe Black Peter is to destroy everything ???? I don't know why I thaught that he helps :lol: *once again stupid me*

heh thanks ..... I feel much better than 2 days ago than I just couldn't breath through my nose ... it could be only better :D ..... optimistic as always :p

Nymeria
10-31-2005, 08:03 PM
nah black peter is the same all the year, well there are plenty of them of course,but there are some who return everyyear like hoofdpiet (head black peter), and he is the one I had as avy last year and will take againa s avy this year, as he is my fave (I am obsessed I know, and it is an event for kids :lol: ) Here Saint Nicholas definitely can't handle all alone :p I think it's a lot bigger event here, it is fun :bounce:

cohka
10-31-2005, 08:20 PM
:lol: aaaaaa so there are more Black Peters :D yes it sounds that it's really much bigger event than here :( haha have to see it ;)
haha I just talked with my mum :P and I think she thinks I'm :cuckoo: 'cause I've asked if our St. Nicolas has some helpers :p and she said that not :(
haha I can't wait your next avy :D

Nymeria
11-01-2005, 07:43 AM
Yep there are plenty of them. They all have their own tasks,but the main job is of course giving candies to the kids. But the parents tell their kids that when they are bad the black peters take them back to spain (yep we changed it a bit, during the years we celebrate this event, we changed from the original country he is from that he is from Spain,coming by boat to Holland).

:lol: your mum must think you talk with strangepeople online :p

cohka
11-01-2005, 07:22 PM
Yep there are plenty of them. They all have their own tasks,but the main job is of course giving candies to the kids.
hihihi so I like them already :D
But the parents tell their kids that when they are bad the black peters take them back to spain (yep we changed it a bit, during the years we celebrate this event, we changed from the original country he is from that he is from Spain,coming by boat to Holland).
I am wondering what did Poles celebrate before and how was it like :scratch: .... I should study history or sth with cultures definitely :lol:
:lol: your mum must think you talk with strangepeople online :p
:lol: strange ?? nooo ;) my mum asked me if I believe in St. Nicolas :D and I said yes :) it was fun when you were young that you knew that parents buy presents but now.... :p I'd like to believe that there is someone else :)

I am just back from graveyards ..... strange mood :shrug:

and Guille .... :( and tomorrow have to get up so early .... :unsure:

-*Mars*-
11-01-2005, 08:52 PM
hey! why would someone hate halloween? :shrug: it's cool! ;) you get to dress up, eat candy and it makes you feel like a kid! :yippee:

Nymeria
11-02-2005, 08:02 AM
hihihi so I like them already :D

I am wondering what did Poles celebrate before and how was it like :scratch: .... I should study history or sth with cultures definitely :lol:

:lol: strange ?? nooo ;) my mum asked me if I believe in St. Nicolas :D and I said yes :) it was fun when you were young that you knew that parents buy presents but now.... :p I'd like to believe that there is someone else :)

I am just back from graveyards ..... strange mood :shrug:

and Guille .... :( and tomorrow have to get up so early .... :unsure:
Kids really believe in Saint Nicholas here, you know, till the age of 7, saint nicholas is THE event for kids. It was quite a shock for me to find out he didn't exist :awww: It's comparable with the christmas' santa. I think if you read back in history books, the santa claus stuff all started coz of the Dutch Saint Nicholas event ;). In holland we don't celebrate christmas with that many presents, as we give them with Saint Nicholas.

Nymeria
11-02-2005, 08:03 AM
hey! why would someone hate halloween? :shrug: it's cool! ;) you get to dress up, eat candy and it makes you feel like a kid! :yippee:
We don't have a halloween culture here in Holland :p

Pancakesong
11-02-2005, 12:59 PM
no, we have "Saint Martin" at november the 11th:p that's quite the same,kids are going out to collect candy, but without the dressing up:p

Nymeria
11-02-2005, 01:52 PM
no, we have "Saint Martin" at november the 11th:p that's quite the same,kids are going out to collect candy, but without the dressing up:p
and that is only in parts of the country ;) not here in the south

cohka
11-03-2005, 02:05 PM
hey :D hahaha I feel like a kid without that ;) :D but seriously I don't know maybe I'd like Halloween .... but I'd have to grew up in that tradition :) and as Yvo said it's not so popular here too .....and we have this tradition ... I don't know how to call it "Dead's day" or something .... and it is no happy time for us ...... I just can't imagine it .... aaa nevermind it's just me ;)

cohka
11-03-2005, 02:10 PM
Kids really believe in Saint Nicholas here, you know, till the age of 7, saint nicholas is THE event for kids. It was quite a shock for me to find out he didn't exist :awww: It's comparable with the christmas' santa. I think if you read back in history books, the santa claus stuff all started coz of the Dutch Saint Nicholas event ;). In holland we don't celebrate christmas with that many presents, as we give them with Saint Nicholas.
it's interesting :D haha I even talked with my friend about that :D and we think we are getting more childish everyday :p (if it is possible :lol: )

Nymeria
11-03-2005, 02:18 PM
it's interesting :D haha I even talked with my friend about that :D and we think we are getting more childish everyday :p (if it is possible :lol: )
I love having such chats with friends,in the fanclub we are also talking about saint nicholas right now :lol:

I think that happens to a lot of people, they first wanna be older, till they reach some older age and then they act like a kid again :p I have always acted like a kid, and I think I always will :p

cohka
11-03-2005, 02:29 PM
I love having such chats with friends,in the fanclub we are also talking about saint nicholas right now :lol:

I think that happens to a lot of people, they first wanna be older, till they reach some older age and then they act like a kid again :p I have always acted like a kid, and I think I always will :p
haha yes I think you're right but there are also ppl who always will be adults .... and they just don't understand us :( I'd like to be kid for a long time :) as long as it is possible :D

haha and I can't imagine my life without such chats :D and I think some teachers are strange ... I had one teacher in high school she didn't like our class because we were just happy :shrug: we had really great time in high school and she couldn't stand it ... and now I have the same .... only one teacher who is too good for us and we are afraid of her and because of that she thinks that we are stupid and we don't learn and don't know anything :tears: while on our lessons with other teacher we are completely different :D

Nymeria
11-03-2005, 02:31 PM
I think a lot of people stay kids, ok you got some who don't, but I think they are in their heart even younger than many who act like a kid ;)

cohka
11-03-2005, 02:44 PM
fortunately my mother wil be always a kid :D I love her for that :D

:mad: have to go and finally learn some hungarian ...... but I think today is not the day for it :p but tomorrow is big test :tears: and 4.5 hours of hungarian history :lol: don't want to know how I'll feel and look after that ;)

but my reindeers obsession is getting bigger and bigger :lol: *looking for nice reindeer to my avy* :lol: haha we wrote greetings for my friend with my other friend and we wrote him: "AND PLEASE LOVE REINDEERS" :D

Nymeria
11-03-2005, 02:59 PM
I am glad my mum will always keep a young heart as well, and we can have lots of fun at home :)

Good luck with studying and your exam :kiss:

cohka
11-05-2005, 10:30 AM
thank you :kiss: I am quite happy about this exam :D tho I don't know the results yet but it wasn't very difficult :D and I can say that it is only my fault that I have some things wrong :p I am really absent-minded person and the wors thing is that I could write it very well ;) but next time I will :D just have to :D

yesterday we went with friends to a club called Muchos Potatos :D with latino music :scared: haha my friend who loves latino always think that I have a fever when I want to go there :D but I always have fun dancing to this music :D and fortunately they've opened bigger dancefloor :woohoo: and everybody is dancing there and the old small floor is for us ;) and finally I didn't think about my school much :D

tennyfan
11-05-2005, 12:26 PM
Hi Chiudi-fan - I've been wondering who "Chiudi" is? He this a famous person in Finland? Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject. :o

Nymeria
11-05-2005, 01:41 PM
Hi Chiudi-fan - I've been wondering who "Chiudi" is? He this a famous person in Finland? Please excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject. :o
You really made me laugh with this post, I was not laughing at you, but I liked the theory :) No I don't think he's that famous in Finland, not sure as I am Dutch myself :p marco Chiudinelli is a swiss tennisplayer, usually a top200 player, now due to a tough injury out of the top200. As you might have noticed I really adore him, and he is really great :)

tennyfan
11-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Oh, doi! I should have looked at your signature. After I posted it, I was thinking maybe it was a tennis player and how embarrassed I would be if it were and I didn't look it up beforehand. It's too bad about the injury. Was it tennis related?

Nymeria
11-05-2005, 06:13 PM
There have been more people who asked me who he is... but he is really great. So friendly, so real.
Yep his shoulder is tennis related, it is his right shoulder (and he isr ighthanded) he had an operation on it not too long ago so it will take till the beginning of next season when he can play again. What is really bad for his ranking :(

tennyfan
11-05-2005, 06:55 PM
Shoulder injuries and tennis seem to go hand in hand. I hope his surgery went as well as Guille's. I think Verkerk had surgery the same time Guille did and he hasn't played since! Anyhow, good luck to him. I'll have to look him up one of these days.

Nymeria
11-05-2005, 07:34 PM
I will have to see how it goes... Chiudi did get injured just 2 weeks before RG, he still played RG and wimbly qualies, but couldn't do well, so hd didn't play since June! and then in september he did get his surgery and he was not allowed to touch a racquet since that moment for three months! Hope he can indeed e back in januari or februari :) it's annoying when your fave is injured.
Yep Verkerk, he has been out for over a year, he has a tough injury. (tho have to admit, even while I am a Dutchie, I hardly cheer for the dutch players. Of course I don't want him to be injured, but I don't miss him that much)

adee-gee
01-06-2006, 10:24 PM
Why is the chat thread here so quiet? :sad:

Who likes my new signature, Guille is lucky....he only just shaded Carla to a place in it. I thought it would be a bit shallow to have Carla in there :p

Guille's Girl
01-07-2006, 03:58 AM
Yes your signature is nice! How'd you do that eh? And yes, having Carla in it would've been very shallow :p

Chat! Everyone chat! About what? :banana: About the NBA Allstar game!!! VOTE! VOTE STEVE NASH FOR NBA ALLSTAR!!! It's the first quarter vs. da Heat and he's got 8 assists already! He steps up to the 3-point line! He looks...he shoots!...HE SCORES!!! I don't care if you don't know him, just vote!!! VOTE!!!! VOTE STEVE NASH FOR NBA ALLSTAR!! Kobe's ledaing, but Steve is right behind him!!! VOTE! VOTE FOR NASH!!! VOTE STEVE NASH FOR NBA ALLSTAR!!! VOTE HERE! VOTE HERE!! (http://www.nba.com/allstar2006/asb/eng/ballot.html?from=sweeps) :banana: Sing with me!!: "Oh Canada..." ok I don't know the lyrics :p VOTE FOR HIM! :D

@.@

EDIT!
Suns with 47 points in the first quarter!! Nash with 12 assists!!! :eek: THAT IS NOT BASKETBALL, THAT IS INSANITY.

adee-gee
01-07-2006, 11:55 AM
I had my MTF assistant make it for me :p she's very good at this sort of thing (adelaide).

Nah we don't wanna chat about basketball, that's boring. How about soccer? :yeah:

Guille's Girl
01-07-2006, 12:16 PM
Eeeeeeeeh soccer is boring for me :\ Lets not chat about sports then.

Lets chat about!...your siganature ^^ Ok the first guy is Rafa. From there I recognise no one but Andy and Guille :confused: The second guy looks familiar though :shrug: Your "assistant" could've found a better picture of Andy. I mean, he doesn't even wear his hat like that anymore ya know. She could've used a pic with him and his spiffy Lacoste hats :p

adee-gee
01-07-2006, 12:26 PM
:lol: fine no soccer...

The signature is quite small because there is size limitations, so it's quite hard to see some of them. It goes....

Nadal - Mathieu Montcourt (unknown French guy I like) - Andy Murray - Roddick - Coria - Djokovic

Where are you from by the way?

Truc
01-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Mathieu Montcourt (unknown French guy I like) You don't really know the guy yourself, do you? I had a look at your thread about your new favorite for 2006 and I had a good laugh, thanks. :lol:
But I fail to see what's so great about the name "Mathieu Montcourt".

I saw his name in the past in "Tennis Magazine" (in the reports about junior tournaments), but they rarely mention him now. There was a little pic after his win in Rodez last year, he didn't look as good as in your sig, maybe it was just a bad pic. He's got short hair now.
The article said he had many injuries last year (in particular a thumb fracture, I don't remember the rest).
I kind of doubt he will make a great career though...

Edit: A scan of the pic in "Tennis Magazine", it's not as bad as I remembered (but not really "hot" either):

fabolous
01-07-2006, 03:47 PM
basketball is not boring, adam! :p

hey GG who did you vote for the allstar game (except nash)? are you still cheering for the suns? :rolleyes: ;)

i voted for marion, t-mac (:banana: ), baron davis, nash, yao ming in the western conference and lebron, pierce, billups, carter and ben wallace in the eastern conference. it's a shame you can only vote 5 players for each conference, cuz i couldn't nominate players like duncan, kobe, garnett, wade.....but hey you can vote again after 24 hours so maybe i'll come back tomorrow :lol:

napki
01-07-2006, 06:28 PM
Nash's got my vote. I don't know who he is and i doubt if i ever saw him play, but who cares, right? :p

I don't really follow soccer but did anyone see the exhibition match that Guille and David played two weeks ago? OMG, it's hilarious even without the yells and yelps of the commentators who are comical by themselves! I think i'll be bored with professional soccer now cos you'll never see such foolish and hilariously funny steals of ball and very weird defence lines (if you can call it defence) :confused: :lol:

Nymeria
01-07-2006, 07:26 PM
:wavey: my vote goes to soccertalk above basketballtalk :p but nonsporttalk is fine by me as well :p

Guille's Girl
01-08-2006, 03:45 AM
:lol: fine no soccer...

The signature is quite small because there is size limitations, so it's quite hard to see some of them. It goes....

Nadal - Mathieu Montcourt (unknown French guy I like) - Andy Murray - Roddick - Coria - Djokovic

Where are you from by the way?

Ah yes MURRAY! I knew that :p Ok I didn't. Oh well.

I'm from Arizonargentinissippi! That's what my brother tells everybody :lol: But seriously, I'm from Mississippi USA :banana: Ya gotta be careful where you go in Mississippi. Don't go to South Jackson after 9 p.m. Scary stuff happens there :scared: Clinton is pretty and so is Pearl! ^^ And some nice parts of southern MS. North? Nothing but cotton and corn fields. LITTERALLY.

Yes FAB, I'm STILL rooting for the Suns :rolleyes: :p They're not doin' so good without Stoudamire, but well enough. Well enough to set the NBA record for most points scored in the 1st quarter; 47 :eek: Nash ended that game with 19 dimes. Got a standing ovation OF course :banana:
As for the Allstar game, I voted for NASH! and Kobe for the gaurds, Tmac and Garnett for forwards and Ming for center in da west. East? I dun care cuz I want the West to win ^^ I voted for Wade and James for gaurds, Rasheed Wallace and...someone else for forwards :p and Shaq for center, of course. You can vote for one additional player too, with the "type in player" option. I always vote for Eduardo Najera. He's big, he's pale, and he's Mexican. I know he won't make it, but I can dream can't I? :rolleyes:

I didn't get to see the charity soccer game Guille played for the Zanetti foundation, besides the little clip that Truc posted, which I am undoutedly grateful for! :D Wasn't Puerta in that clip eh? I think that was him passing the ball upfield to Guille. Anyway, after I saw the clip, Guille's hair didn't look so bad afterall :D Still, I hope he doesn't decide to wear it like that at Kooyong or the AO :o We wouldn't be able to handle that AND his shirt at the same time :scared:

Truc
01-08-2006, 10:47 AM
No, Puerta didn't play for the Pupi foundation, afaik. He was supposed to, but he didn't, I don't know why.

I hope Guille will wear his hair like that in Australia, he was so cute in the clip!! But I doubt he will.

napki
01-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Truc in *guillermo coria NEWS (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=2895922#post2895921)* thread
(You're bilingual, aren't you, napki? Russian/English sounds pretty "useful" to me.)
Yeah, russian is good to to know even though it's not really applicable in US and i don't think i'll be moving to Russia any time soon. I don't even have russian citizenship for crying out loud! (i wasn't 18 to get a passport when i left)
By more, hmm, "useful" i meant languages like English, French and Spanish that are spoken throughout the world. ;) Wouldn't it be great to be born in french region of Canada and have parents who speak spanish between them? Then you can learn all three languages when you're kid and you're all set for the rest of your life! Hehe, it would be much more difficult to learn russian then, but i guess that comes with the roots part.

If i have enough time/energy/will i'll try to learn them too, but frankly, it seems like a long shot. Like Juilie said, it's easy to learn few words but it takes years and years of dedication to master and to be fluent speaking a new language.

And btw, if anyone bumps into an article in hebrew i can translate it for you. :p

p.s. how do you like my new invention of jumping from thread to thread? :p :p :p

Guille's Girl
01-08-2006, 06:03 PM
Yeah, russian is good to to know even though it's not really applicable in US and i don't think i'll be moving to Russia any time soon. I don't even have russian citizenship for crying out loud! (i wasn't 18 to get a passport when i left)
By more, hmm, "useful" i meant languages like English, French and Spanish that are spoken throughout the world. ;) Wouldn't it be great to be born in french region of Canada and have parents who speak spanish between them? Then you can learn all three languages when you're kid and you're all set for the rest of your life! Hehe, it would be much more difficult to learn russian then, but i guess that comes with the roots part.

If i have enough time/energy/will i'll try to learn them too, but frankly, it seems like a long shot. Like Juilie said, it's easy to learn few words but it takes years and years of dedication to master and to be fluent speaking a new language.

And btw, if anyone bumps into an article in hebrew i can translate it for you. :p

p.s. how do you like my new invention of jumping from thread to thread? :p :p :p

Thread hopper!!! :eek: :lol: I think it's a good idea if you don't want to derail the other threads :yeah:

I suck at Spanish (and every other language besides Ebonics for that matter). My sister speaks REALLY GOOD Arabic and she had my dad to help her since they were both into that. No one wanted to help me with Spanish :sad: She married an Egyptian too, so her Arabic is really good now. She can cuss people out! :D LMAO! Ok that's not a good thing to do when you learn a new language. But I can cuss people out in Spanish (thanks Guille :banana: ) and it's REALLY fun! I used to do it all the time at work :p Anyway, the hardest part is conjugating verbs. For instance, "go". It's "Ir" right, but somehow we find a "v" for "vamonos", "let's go" :confused: Eh, I wish I had mor etime to dedicate to learning Spanish better. Maybe I'll take it as my minor in college.

Dutch would be fun to learn. I have Dutch roots so I guess I should try to work on that :o

Truc
01-08-2006, 07:47 PM
So you're even trilingual, napki? That's great! Russian is very good to know, especially on a tennis board!
For example, my friend speaks French, Vietnamese and Thai, that's definitely not very "useful". ;)

(Of course, when we moved together, I first thought it was a great occasion to learn a new language and I decided to learn Vietnamese. :o :o I had to give up after a while, nobody understands me when I speak Vietnamese, I can't pronounce it properly!)

The "thread jumping" is a great idea, btw!

Truc
01-08-2006, 07:58 PM
She can cuss people out! :D LMAO! Ok that's not a good thing to do when you learn a new language. But I can cuss people out in Spanish (thanks Guille :banana: ) and it's REALLY fun! I used to do it all the time at work :p :lol: I love that too, it's a big part of the fun when you live abroad!
But Berlin is not the best place for it because there are way too many Frenchies here and the Germans are so good at learning other languages, I'm always a bit scared they will understand what I say.

But tell us your favorite expressions you've learned thanks Guille, I'd love to be able to curse in Spanish like the master himself! :angel:

napki
01-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Yes yes, please do!!!! :worship:
I want to understand every single word of what he's saying and there's no way that's going to be translated in the news.

I know it's not a conventional way of learning a new language, but so far it worked like a charm for me! :)

No, seriously. :blinkblink:

p.s.
umm, i actually got into one very embarrassing situation a few months after i moved here cos i used to say shit quite a lot and no one seemed to care. Maybe everyone thought it was one of the new cool words that israeli teenagers used to imitate crazy americans, i dunno. :silly: I thought it was used like damn, or heck.
Anyway, i was talking to someone on the subway in my awesomely broken english one day when i suddenly realized that i forgot to do something and there was very distinctive "ohh shhiiit!" after that.
The whole car fell quiet for a few seconds and i was ready to evaporate on the spot. :o :o :o
I switched it to черт ~chert (means devil in russian) after that. It sounds very similar but now no one can accuse me of cursing in public. :banana:

Guille's Girl
01-10-2006, 04:39 AM
:lol: I love that too, it's a big part of the fun when you live abroad!
But Berlin is not the best place for it because there are way too many Frenchies here and the Germans are so good at learning other languages, I'm always a bit scared they will understand what I say.

But tell us your favorite expressions you've learned thanks Guille, I'd love to be able to curse in Spanish like the master himself! :angel:

:haha: Guille's fav against umpire Egli is "hijo de puta" which means "son of a bitch" :o His fav word in general is "puta". It's hillarious cuz you can clearly read his lips when he says it. He also says "tu loco vó'?", which is his slang for "are you crazy?" :lol: I asked someone that once and they said "Yes" :haha: They didn't even know wtf I said!!! LMAO! Uhm, I learned "fuck" from Nalbandian, though Guille does use it too (of course) and the Argentine media DOES print it. "Carajo" is apparently the word used. Let me see. The last time I remember he said it was sometime in the middle of last year, when he was asked in an interview what he planned to rank-wise for the rest of the year. His response was "This year is fucked" :haha: Uhm, "mierde/a" is "shit". I don't even know how to say "damn"! Oh well, I'm sure Guille will teach me that one pretty soon :angel:

Baseline
01-12-2006, 06:18 PM
It's already the morning of Friday, Jan. 13 in Australia, so Guille's Birthday. I wonder if someone could start a thread for it? I'd do it, but it probably wouldn't look that great.

Thanks! :wavey:

Baseline
01-13-2006, 12:22 AM
AO draw - Guille top half with Hewitt

Need a new AO thread!

Vamos!!!!!

patcoriafan
01-13-2006, 01:19 AM
AUSTRALIAN OPEN 2006 MEN'S SEEDS

Men
1. Roger Federer (SUI)
2. Andy Roddick (USA)
3. Lleyton Hewitt (AUS)
4. David Nalbandian (ARG)
5. Nikolay Davydenko (RUS)
6. Guillermo Coria (ARG)
7. Ivan Ljubicic (CRO)
8. Gaston Gaudio (ARG)
9. Fernando Gonzalez (CHI)
10. Thomas Johansson (SWE)
11. David Ferrer (ESP)
12. Dominik Hrbaty (SVK)
13. Robby Ginepri (USA)
14. Richard Gasquet (FRA)
15. Juan Carlos Ferrero (ESP)
16. Tommy Robredo (ESP)
17. Radek Stepanek (CZE)
18. Mario Ancic (CRO)
19. Tomas Berdych (CZE)
20. James Blake (USA)
21. Nicolas Kiefer (GER)
22. Gael Monfils (FRA)
23. Igor Andreev (RUS)
24. Olivier Rochus (BEL)
25. Sebastien Grosjean (FRA)
26. Jarkko Nieminen (FIN)
27. Taylor Dent (USA)
28. Fernando Verdasco (ESP)
29. Filippo Volandri (ITA)
30. Max Mirnyi (BLR)
31. Feliciano Lopez (ESP)
32. Carlos Moya (ESP)

patcoriafan
01-13-2006, 07:01 PM
gcoria is back

But its no update yet

heres the link :worship: :worship:

http://php.americaonline.com.ar/CoriaSite/site.php

psichogaucho
01-13-2006, 07:19 PM
:haha: Guille's fav against umpire Egli is "hijo de puta" which means "son of a bitch" :o His fav word in general is "puta". It's hillarious cuz you can clearly read his lips when he says it. He also says "tu loco vó'?", which is his slang for "are you crazy?" :lol: I asked someone that once and they said "Yes" :haha: They didn't even know wtf I said!!! LMAO! Uhm, I learned "fuck" from Nalbandian, though Guille does use it too (of course) and the Argentine media DOES print it. "Carajo" is apparently the word used. Let me see. The last time I remember he said it was sometime in the middle of last year, when he was asked in an interview what he planned to rank-wise for the rest of the year. His response was "This year is fucked" :haha: Uhm, "mierde/a" is "shit". I don't even know how to say "damn"! Oh well, I'm sure Guille will teach me that one pretty soon :angel:

mmm, a post with curses :lol:
if you need some help in that departament, at your service, I have 30 years of experience watching football, basketball... :lol: the crowd here is *not* so much polite :lol:
we don't have a version for damn (maldición is too long)

daze11
01-13-2006, 07:28 PM
gcoria is back

But its no update yet

heres the link :worship: :worship:

http://php.americaonline.com.ar/CoriaSite/site.php
OH MY GOODNESS!! :eek: thats not even from when it went down in 05 but from MIAMI in 2004!!!!!! prior to even the french final....

daze11
01-13-2006, 07:37 PM
I learned "fuck" from Nalbandian, though Guille does use it too (of course) and the Argentine media DOES print it. "Carajo" is apparently the word used. if he's pissed at carla, does he yell "Carlajo"?!! :lol:

Truc
01-13-2006, 08:36 PM
Great find, Patcoriafan, it's an old version, but it's fun to see all the pics again!
(The English version is not complete, at least on my PC, it's better to use the Spanish one with the navigation menu.)

flavia_am
01-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Does anybody know where is Marat now training?

Truc
01-13-2006, 08:46 PM
No, sorry, but it's the Coria board here, did you ask in Marat's forum?

Thanks for the crash course "Learn how to curse in Spanish with G. Coria", GG! :lol:
A lot of things sound pretty familiar to me, it's very similar to the French expressions, I also say "putain" all the time in French :o
(like all the French players, btw, they ALL say "putain!" when they miss a shot)

Truc
01-13-2006, 08:54 PM
Your help will be VERY appreciated, psicho! I already have two questions:
Is "mina" Argentinian slang or is it a normal Spanish word? I know Guille said that at the US Open when the chair umpire was a woman: "Por que pusieron una mina?!" (I love this word "mina", it sounds so funny).

And can you say "mierda" in Spanish to wish good luck to somebody? I was reading in the French forum and all the French posters wish the players "Merde" for the AO, I was wondering if you can say that in Spanish too. :lol:

psichogaucho
01-13-2006, 09:11 PM
yes, mina means woman in lunfardo, an argentinian slang used by the gaolers, and then, by the poets of tango.
and yes, we say mierda to wish good luck :)

Guille's Girl
01-14-2006, 02:04 AM
if he's pissed at carla, does he yell "Carlajo"?!! :lol:

LMAO! I don't think he'd try that though. Carla can cuss him out in 3 languages :p

Guille's Girl
01-14-2006, 02:13 AM
Thanks for the crash course "Learn how to curse in Spanish with G. Coria", GG! :lol:
A lot of things sound pretty familiar to me, it's very similar to the French expressions, I also say "putain" all the time in French :o
(like all the French players, btw, they ALL say "putain!" when they miss a shot)

No problem!! Apparently I did pretty good since Santi didn't correct me on anything :banana: Wish I could speak MORE Spanish :sad:

Hey look it's Guille's site! I guess it's gonna get updated? :shrug: Hope so. Being un-informed sucks, and I really miss Guille's letters. Thanks Santi! :hug:

Baseline
01-28-2006, 07:20 AM
GM Hot, Not Hot Voting Thread, Guille's getting votes in both, but more nots. Closing soon:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=22663&page=9&pp=15

KFB
01-28-2006, 10:19 PM
Hi, guys. I don't know if mina has the same meaning in spanish, but here in Brazil, mina means a nice looking girl. Bye.

napki
02-05-2006, 09:27 PM
:wavey:

So quiet in here.

Truc
02-06-2006, 04:46 PM
Yes, the Coria forum is hibernating again. :zzz:
Hi, guys. I don't know if mina has the same meaning in spanish, but here in Brazil, mina means a nice looking girl. Bye.It's the same in French, we say "minette" for young, nice looking girls. That's why I found the word so funny.
But Guille said that during the match with Sandra de Jenken, so I guess it's slightly different in Argentine and just means "woman", I wouldn't call Sandra de Jenken a "minette"!

psichogaucho
02-06-2006, 04:58 PM
well, no news, nor gossips... so... :zzz:

adee-gee
02-06-2006, 06:55 PM
well, no news, nor gossips... so... :zzz:
Yeah it's a bit quiet at the moment :zzz:

lau
02-07-2006, 12:12 PM
:zzz: It´s all very quiet around here...

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 02:40 PM
:zzz: It´s all very quiet around here...
Are you stalking me around the players forums? :p

lau
02-07-2006, 02:54 PM
:lol: You wish ;) I post in this forum once in a while... and I came around and nothing happened... :shrug:
You seem to be in almost every players forum :p

EDIT: And don´t talk about stalkers please :scared:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:01 PM
:lol: You wish ;) I post in this forum once in a while... and I came around and nothing happened... :shrug:
You seem to be in almost every players forum :p
:haha: :kiss:

I am not! Only Coria, Djokovic and Gaudio! I stay out of the Nadal forum because there are too many annoying hormonal teenage girls there, and the Roddick forum is full of crazy people :p

lau
02-07-2006, 03:05 PM
:haha: :kiss:

I am not! Only Coria, Djokovic and Gaudio! I stay out of the Nadal forum because there are too many annoying hormonal teenage girls there, and the Roddick forum is full of crazy people :p
I´m , but not allways..., only once in a while, in the Safin, Acasuso, Coria forums. I go more often to Nalbandian forum... and I go to the rest of the forums if I want to know or ask about those players, for example what I posted in Nole´s yesterday or some days ago about Andy playing the quallies... :p I go to Gaudio´s forum too..., but hardly post. I don´t know why... :shrug:
I posted a couple of times in PHM´s one too.

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:10 PM
I´m , but not allways..., only once in a while, in the Safin, Acasuso, Coria forums. I go more often to Nalbandian forum... and I go to the rest of the forums if I want to know or ask about those players, for example what I posted in Nole´s yesterday or some days ago about Andy playing the quallies... :p I go to Gaudio´s forum too..., but hardly post. I don´t know why... :shrug:
I posted a couple of times in PHM´s one too.
My eyes always light up when I see you :p

How have you been? Done anything interesting lately?

lau
02-07-2006, 03:14 PM
My eyes always light up when I see you :p

How have you been? Done anything interesting lately?
:kiss:
I´ve been studying..., if fact I´m suposed to be studying right now :lol:, so :wavey: Have a nice day. :)

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:18 PM
:kiss:
I´ve been studying..., if fact I´m suposed to be studying right now :lol:, so :wavey: Have a nice day. :)
:lol: I'm supposed to be studying too :tape:

:wavey:

Truc
02-07-2006, 03:32 PM
the Roddick forum is full of crazy people :pReally? I don't especially like Roddick, but I think he's got the best fans and one of the best forums here, I sometimes read in his forum just for fun.
But it's so huge, it's too much stuff to read. We don't have this problem in the Coria forum!

As for me, I regularly read in the David and Gastón forums, and sometimes in the other player forums depending on what they do... But I only post here (I spend too much time on MTF anyway and I don't feel very confortable posting in the other Argie forums).
So some people think I'm completely obsessed with Coria and barely watch any other player, I already got some strange comments in that regard!

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 03:36 PM
Really? I don't especially like Roddick, but I think he's got the best fans and one of the best forums here, I sometimes read in his forum just for fun.
But it's so huge, it's too much stuff to read. We don't have this problem in the Coria forum!

As for me, I regularly read in the David and Gastón forums, and sometimes in the other player forums depending on what they do... But I only post here (I spend too much time on MTF anyway and I don't feel very confortable posting in the other Argie forums).
So some people think I'm completely obsessed with Coria and barely watch any other player, I already got some strange comments in that regard!
:lol: I was only partly serious. Nah most of the people in there are nice, but I agree it's too busy and hard to keep up with! I like it slightly quieter.

Most people hate Guille, I like it that way :p I get bad reps whenever I talk about Guille on GM!

Truc
02-07-2006, 03:46 PM
Exactly, that's a big part of the fun for me too, I want him to be controversial. :angel:

But I never was bad repped! It's a karma thing, I guess, I never bad repped anybody and never was bad repped.
No, I just got some worried and well-intentioned advices from people suggesting that I should watch other players too. :lol:

adee-gee
02-07-2006, 04:20 PM
I never bad repped anyone either! Yet I still pick up a lot of bad reps. I can't think why, I'm an :angel:

Are you going to RG this year mate?

daze11
02-07-2006, 04:38 PM
:lol: I was only partly serious. Nah most of the people in there are nice, but I agree it's too busy and hard to keep up with! I like it slightly quieter.

Most people hate Guille, I like it that way :p I get bad reps whenever I talk about Guille on GM!
i got bad repped for being reasonable about justine at the aussie open, while being fairly supportive of her despite my critique.

so i get a bad rep stating, 'a fan of coria shouldnt talk'

to which i responded with 'at least coria FINISHES his grand slam final losses.'

:D

i hate the repping system, by the way, because i dont troll up and down the boards looking for people to rep, one way or the other, and so whenever i want to rep someone, it prevents me, saying i need to spread more love around first. but actually, i DONT...what i need is for them to just let me rep someone if i want to. its so irritating.

lau
02-08-2006, 03:58 AM
I talk about Guille there sometimes and I never recieved bad reps for that :p And I usually "defend" him there :lol:

But I never was bad repped! It's a karma thing, I guess, I never bad repped anybody and never was bad repped.
No, I just got some worried and well-intentioned advices from people suggesting that I should watch other players too. :lol:
:lol: You don´t spend enough time in GM... :p
You should post in Nalbi´s thread if you go around there :) I saw today you posted in another Arg. player forum, BTW. (and yes, Adam, I´m stalking Truc :p )

I never bad repped anyone either! Yet I still pick up a lot of bad reps. I can't think why, I'm an :angel:
Naaah, you are not an :angel: , you are just funny and humour saves you ;)
And I bedrepped only one person...., and at least 3 times :devil: But I was so furious that I had to do something..., even when I think badrepping is stupid I enjoyed it :lol:

napki
02-08-2006, 05:05 AM
And I bedrepped only one person...., and at least 3 times :devil: But I was so furious that I had to do something..., even when I think badrepping is stupid I enjoyed it :lol:
:lol: You're devilish evil spirit!!
It's hard to take the repping system seriously, after a few months of posting here one (or three) bed reps won't do much damage to most people. :shrug: Besides, it's much more fun to just send it as a hi note to someone, though it would be nicer to have some degree of approval or disapproval attached to it.
Anyway, thanks for letting us know about your evil side as well. :cool:

lau
02-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Anyway, thanks for letting us know about your evil side as well. :cool:
:lol: You are welcome :p
There are worst things about me :p Of course...., I won´t say them ;)

adee-gee
02-08-2006, 02:47 PM
so i get a bad rep stating, 'a fan of coria shouldnt talk'
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Was it from peoples by any chance?

adee-gee
02-08-2006, 02:49 PM
That's a good enough compliment for me :kiss:

Who was the person you badrepped 3 times? Can I have 2 guesses.....

1) Lucifer
2) Federerthebest

lau
02-08-2006, 03:09 PM
That's a good enough compliment for me :kiss:

Who was the person you badrepped 3 times? Can I have 2 guesses.....

1) Lucifer
2) Federerthebest
2 is right. It´s no secret as he/she made it public :)

adee-gee
02-08-2006, 03:26 PM
2 is right. It´s no secret as he/she made it public :)
:banana:

I think it's a he. He's a bit of an idiot :lol:

lau
02-08-2006, 03:29 PM
:banana:

I think it's a he. He's a bit of an idiot :lol:
I like to think it´s an "it" :o ;)
and it was because it said things I found incredibly offensive without any reason...

adee-gee
02-08-2006, 03:30 PM
I like to think it´s an "it" :o ;)
:haha: you're probably right.

How are you today, anything exciting planned? What part of Argentina are you from btw?

lau
02-08-2006, 03:35 PM
:haha: you're probably right.

How are you today, anything exciting planned? What part of Argentina are you from btw?
I´m fine. Nothing new... I have to study......, again :tape:
And I´ve been living in Buenos Aires for 9 years, but I´m from Neuquén (a province in the North of the Argentine Patagonia) and I plan to move there again in a couple of years. ;)

adee-gee
02-08-2006, 03:39 PM
I´m fine. Nothing new... I have to study......, again :tape:
And I´ve been living in Buenos Aires for 9 years, but I´m from Neuquén (a province in the North of the Argentine Patagonia) and I plan to move there again in a couple of years. ;)
I need to as well :(

How old are you?

lau
02-08-2006, 03:42 PM
I need to as well :(

How old are you?
That shouldn´t be asked to a lady ;) :p (that means I´m old :lol: )
How old are you?

adee-gee
02-08-2006, 03:53 PM
That shouldn´t be asked to a lady ;) :p (that means I´m old :lol: )
How old are you?

I'm 21 :p

lau
02-08-2006, 03:56 PM

I'm 21 :p
I´m older than you, 28 :o , but I look better than that :p :lol:

EDIT: :wavey: I really have to study now.

adee-gee
02-08-2006, 04:08 PM
I´m older than you, 28 :o , but I look better than that :p :lol:

EDIT: :wavey: I really have to study now.
I thought you were younger, I still love you though :kiss:

:wavey: have fun

lau
02-08-2006, 04:18 PM
I thought you were younger, I still love you though :kiss:

:wavey: have fun
I knew it. :lol: I don´t know if that´s a good or a bad thing....although the same happened to me with other posters of my same age.
Have fun you too :wavey: and study!!

adee-gee
02-08-2006, 04:31 PM
I knew it. :lol: I don´t know if that´s a good or a bad thing....although the same happened to me with other posters of my same age.
Have fun you too :wavey: and study!!
It's a good thing (I think). Women always want to be young :)

I will.....soon..... :p

Truc
02-08-2006, 07:10 PM
Are you going to RG this year mate?If you were asking me: no, I'm not going to RG this year. I'm rather considering going to one of the Masters Series on clay because we can't see the matches on TV in Germany. But I don't know for sure yet. I'd love to go to Rom, but Hamburg sounds more likely... Everybody says the MC tournament is the best, but I can't stand that city.

Are you going to the Davis Cup and to the ATP-tournament next week, lau?

Truc
02-08-2006, 07:12 PM
By the way, since you were talking about Federerthebest: do you know if our good friend Peoples is a he or a she?
I first thought it was a man, but some of his/her last posts (in the thread about the gf of Baghdatis or a similar topic) made me doubt.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 12:30 AM
By the way, since you were talking about Federerthebest: do you know if our good friend Peoples is a he or a she?
I first thought it was a man, but some of his/her last posts (in the thread about the gf of Baghdatis or a similar topic) made me doubt.
Hmmm I thought it was a she. All I know is that she's bad repped me several times. and spelt Coria as Korea :retard:

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Am I going to be the only Guille fan at RG and Wimby? Someone needs to protect Carla :devil:

Corinna
02-09-2006, 09:49 AM
:wavey: i haven't been here for ages :o :banghead:
how are you all doing? :hug:

fabolous
02-09-2006, 11:32 AM
i'm pretty sure it's a she. to be honest: after some really disgusting posts a few weeks ago i reported him/her and asked the moderators to ban her or give at least a warning. maybe they even did sth like that because i didn't hear anything from her since that :cool: normally i can ignore those posts but she insulted coria and his fans so constantly that she made me quite angry ;)

Truc
02-09-2006, 12:01 PM
Ok, so Peoples is a "she"! I must apologize to the men here, I thought she was a man because she sometimes is so unbelievably aggressive and only her (few) posts about other topics than Coria made me think she might be a woman! :lol:
I'd be a terrible psychologist.

She posted yesterday in the Mariano Hood thread, Fabian (suggesting that 1 year suspension wasn't enough, of course), I don't think she's banned.

adee-gee
02-09-2006, 12:43 PM
Ok, so Peoples is a "she"! I must apologize to the men here, I thought she was a man because she sometimes is so unbelievably aggressive and only her (few) posts about other topics than Coria made me think she might be a woman! :lol:
I'd be a terrible psychologist.
Are you saying that only men can be aggressive? You should meet my mum when she's in a bad mood with me :o