We all hope so !!! ;)

Marine
01-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Seb drew Pippo, and he's going to beat him :lol:

You don't support Volandri ?

VolandriFan
01-12-2008, 11:43 PM
You don't support Volandri ?

Of course I do, I love him to pieces, but he has no chance of beating Seb on hardcourt. :lol:

esther
01-13-2008, 12:16 AM
how is volandris fitness at the moment? its going to be really hot on tuesday... and seb looked like he was sweating it out quite a bit from what i saw from his first round sydney match

VolandriFan
01-13-2008, 02:46 AM
how is volandris fitness at the moment? its going to be really hot on tuesday... and seb looked like he was sweating it out quite a bit from what i saw from his first round sydney match

It's hard to tell with Pippo. He naturally has a good body, but I don't think he works very hard on his conditioning most of the time. And he hasn't had any testing matches to aclimatise yet. Fitness shouldn't really be a factor, especially if Seb closes him out quickly.

Filippo can prove me wrong though. :angel:

esther
01-13-2008, 07:25 AM
tuesday is predicted to be 33 degrees but i have a feeling it'll be hotter. just hope seb doesnt have to play in the middle of the heat. seems pretty unfair federer got to chooose which day his half gets to play but i guess when ure that good ure allowed to make ur own luck hey.. !!

i'll make a point to take photos of both seb and volandri then should i? :)

Truc
01-13-2008, 08:08 AM
He will also play doubles with Tsonga again.

VolandriFan
01-13-2008, 08:11 AM
tuesday is predicted to be 33 degrees but i have a feeling it'll be hotter. just hope seb doesnt have to play in the middle of the heat. seems pretty unfair federer got to chooose which day his half gets to play but i guess when ure that good ure allowed to make ur own luck hey.. !!

i'll make a point to take photos of both seb and volandri then should i? :)

Yes, that would be fantastic if you could. Thanks!

KellyluvsGrosjean
01-15-2008, 04:12 AM
Hey! I am back! Haven't checked the forum for a pretty long time.
It's 2008, hope Seb will stun everyone in the new year!And Happy 2008 for everyone- is it too late? :p

VolandriFan
01-15-2008, 06:30 AM
Congratulations to Seb and everyone here on his win. It's really sad for me, but I'm happy for Seb and hope he can continue.

I wish we had some match photos...

VolandriFan
01-15-2008, 06:36 AM
Hey! I am back! Haven't checked the forum for a pretty long time.
It's 2008, hope Seb will stun everyone in the new year!And Happy 2008 for everyone- is it too late? :p

No, it's never too late. Happy new year Kelly :hug:

Do you have Virtua Tennis 3? I have a couple of games with Seb in them now. :lol:

aliasthad
01-15-2008, 10:20 AM
There's a post match interview on eurosport.fr here:

http://video.eurosport.fr/tennis/open-d-australie/2008/video_vid61751.shtml

At least you can see him!

:wavey:

aliasthad
01-15-2008, 03:01 PM
I wish we had some match photos...

Here are the only two pics I could find (so far...) and some screencaps of the post match interview:

higherlaw
01-15-2008, 03:14 PM
Hi Aliasthad!

Here's a link to a blog (I also posted it in PHM's forum) with a picture of Seb from, I assume, the Volandri match. It says some nice things about him (of course).:)

http://emi-is-a-spacekadet.blogspot.com/2008/01/australian-open-day-two.html
(Thanks to blogger Emi)

aliasthad
01-15-2008, 03:34 PM
Hi Aliasthad!

Here's a link to a blog (I also posted it in PHM's forum) with a picture of Seb from, I assume, the Volandri match. It says some nice things about him (of course).:)

http://emi-is-a-spacekadet.blogspot.com/2008/01/australian-open-day-two.html
(Thanks to blogger Emi)

Thanks so much for that Higherlaw!

:yeah: :hug:

(sorry about Arnaud...:sad:)

Hangdog
01-15-2008, 06:42 PM
So great to see Sebastien beat Volandri in straight sets! :) It wasn't a good idea to put him on court 21, I almost missed he had to play today. And tomorrow Seb and Jo play their doubles match at the same court 21.
There's a post match interview on eurosport.fr here:

http://video.eurosport.fr/tennis/open-d-australie/2008/video_vid61751.shtml

At least you can see him!

These Eurosport interviews from Australia are always so cute (and a rare opportunity to see Seb without his cap) :angel: I like that when he was asked about Haase he said he's just going to concentrate on his own game. I remember at one of the recent AOs Seb won a match against one of the top players and he did there almost no unforced errors. And well, Haase is someone whom Seb should beat without any real problems.

esther
01-16-2008, 01:04 AM
hey guys...sorry for the late update.

It was soooo freaking hot yesterday. I think i was on the verge of heat exhaustion and i wasnt even runnign around lol. Rach, Via and I were sitting right behind his chair , next to this french couple who were very vocal (which was good). Seb looked over at us quite a few times too :) Like i said in the Arnaud forum, we dont take many photos anymore because we have taken sooo many in the past few years.... (since 2004?) that we're getting lazy. So sorry about that. I will take photos tomorrow tho now that i know ppl are wanting them.

In stark contrast to Arnauds match... Seb played aweeesommme. I think Volandri called for the trainer at one stage (we thought we heard the umpire call for it, but wasnt sure) but the trainer never came. Volandri's knee was taped too. But even so, we were really happy. The only point of criticism is probably he didnt close the sets out as fast as he should have (even tho we really dont have to right to criticise). He was up a break in both the 1st and 3rd sets, but let Volandri break back and take it to a tie break. I think Volandri was just exhausted by the 3rd set and gave up by the end.

Seb seems to take the heat pretty well. tomorrow will be a really nice day so thats good for all of us :)

I only realised now that SEb is playing doubles today. As guilty as i feel, i dont have the energy to go just for that match. What a bad supporter i am!

esther
01-16-2008, 01:08 AM
listening to that interview, from what i can understand... He is just always sooo diplomatic lol. he'll say that same kinda thing.. "yeah happy with how im going... happy to win quickly... ive had good results so i hope to continue like this... im going to try my best"

esther
01-16-2008, 01:12 AM
oh also like to add, he was in really good spirits yesterday. One of the ballkids threw the ball across the court to another ballkid and it accidently knocked over Seb's drink bottle. And seb just loooked at the ballkid and they had a good laugh. It was so cute!

And i think a couple of other times, Seb missed a shot and he smiled about it. It was good to see :)

was suprised that arnaud wasnt there to watch his match...

esther
01-16-2008, 01:36 AM
these are all for volandrifan hehe:

VolandriFan
01-16-2008, 07:50 AM
these are all for volandrifan hehe:

:awww: Thank you so much for posting these for me. :hug: I didn't think you'd remember to take photos of Pip with Seb there. ;)

They're beautiful photos of a beautiful person and I can't thank you enough. :worship:

aliasthad
01-17-2008, 07:51 AM
Seb bt. Haase 4-6 6-4 6-0 6(4)-7 6-4 !!!!!

:banana::worship::bounce::bowdown::woohoo:

esther
01-17-2008, 11:21 AM
Where is everyone?!!! i thought there would be heaps of people posting about Seb's win today. Maybe you guys havent woken up yet or something haha.

REPORT FROM THURSDAY:

I will put up photos tomorrow. I gotta get some sleep so this will be kinda quick.

Was at Seb's singles today with a few friends including Via and Rachael. Unfortuntely..Seb's match was after an Australian girl's match so there were heaps of Australian fans still there. Let me paint a picture of what the aussie fans were like: Obnoxious, ignorant, uneducated, drunken, bogan, loud, yelling out AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI throughout the match (its a chant they use at the cricket), spilling beer everywhere, abusing Hasse to his face. Some quotes of it.

THEY KEPT CALLING SEB 'BAZZA' -- I nearly vomited in disgust i was SO angry.

- "I didnt even know who Grosjean was until an hour ago"
- "Sebastien Oi Oi Oi"
- "What is with the name Robin. Im going to go up to him after the match and ask him what the hell his name is about. Who names their son Robin?"
- This crazy woman we were sitting next to: "I love Grosjean... hes a great person and great player but hes just a veteran and not good anymore. I love this guy (Hasse). He's going to win this. No question." (middle of 4th set)

Apart from that, it was an awesome, exciting match. We couldnt tell whether Seb was annoyed at these stupid 'supporters' or happy that they were so vocal in cheering for him. But at the end after he won, he looked at them and seemed to appreciate them.

AND FINALLY...

At the end, Rachael got his SWEATY CAP!! She was extremely happy. She carried it around all night in a plastic bag. LOL

photos tomororw.......

aliasthad
01-17-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the report! :cool:

Eurosport UK only showed the last couple of games (at around 7:30 a.m.) and the crowd was so noisy! :rolleyes: (commentators said it was like the Davis Cup). Some great shots even in those short games!

:yeah:

VolandriFan
01-17-2008, 04:02 PM
The courts were absolutely crowded. And I could see the French flags from a mile away. :lol:

Marine
01-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Where is everyone?!!! i thought there would be heaps of people posting about Seb's win today. Maybe you guys havent woken up yet or something haha.

It's just that at this time of the day, I was working, dear Esther, that's the only reason ! the morning, at 6.00 (4.pm for u) I wake up listening the scores of the night at radio, and my brother sends me the last scores after in the day. I try to live at the aussie time ! lol
REPORT FROM THURSDAY:

Was at Seb's singles today with a few friends including Via and Rachael. Unfortuntely..Seb's match was after an Australian girl's match so there were heaps of Australian fans still there. Let me paint a picture of what the aussie fans were like: Obnoxious, ignorant, uneducated, drunken, bogan, loud, yelling out AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI throughout the match (its a chant they use at the cricket), spilling beer everywhere, abusing Hasse to his face. Some quotes of it.

- "Sebastien Oi Oi Oi"
- "What is with the name Robin. Im going to go up to him after the match and ask him what the hell his name is about. Who names their son Robin?"
- This crazy woman we were sitting next to: "I love Grosjean... hes a great person and great player but hes just a veteran and not good anymore. I love this guy (Hasse). He's going to win this. No question." (middle of 4th set)

:lol:
You tell so well the atmosphere.

Apart from that, it was an awesome, exciting match. We couldnt tell whether Seb was annoyed at these stupid 'supporters' or happy that they were so vocal in cheering for him. But at the end after he won, he looked at them and seemed to appreciate them.

AND FINALLY...

At the end, Rachael got his SWEATY CAP!! She was extremely happy. She carried it around all night in a plastic bag. LOL

photos tomororw.......

He likes the supporters, as he said in this itw, especially the french supporters with the flags, he said it's specifical to melbourne, all this international atmosphere.

http://video.eurosport.fr/tennis/open-d-australie/2008/video_vid62021.shtml

Renaud
01-17-2008, 08:43 PM
I believe Seb has a good chance against Blake. It may be a very long match, maybe 5 sets.... But we all know Blake is not the king of 5 setters ;)

Allez Seb ! Prove you still have the game !

esther
01-17-2008, 10:30 PM
The courts were absolutely crowded. And I could see the French flags from a mile away. :lol:

We were sitting in the front row behind Seb's chair with a french flag... I was wearing a purple Mooks jumper. Did u see me? :angel:

esther
01-17-2008, 10:30 PM
i dont know about Sebs chances against Blake. He'll have to bring his game up a few notches to beat him i think. It should get a pretty big court, Blake is really popular here (and so is seb for that matter :) )

esther
01-17-2008, 11:22 PM
EUROSPORT:

Sur un court annexe pris d'assaut par les supporters hollandais, Sébastien Grosjean est venu à bout en cinq sets de Robin Haase. Un succès qui le propulse au 3e tour où il retrouvera James Blake.

OPEN D'AUSTRALIE - 2e tour messieurs

Sébastien Grosjean (FRA) bat Robin Haase (NED) 4-6, 6-4, 6-0, 6-7 (5/7), 6-4
Prochain adversaire : Blake (USA/N.12) ou Russell (USA)
> Revivez le film du match

Une belle bagarre dans une grosse ambiance. Comment avez-vous vécu ce match trépidant

SÉBASTIEN GROSJEAN: C'était une belle bagarre, en effet, jouée dans des conditions difficiles à cause du vent, face à un joueur qui prenait énormément de risques, notamment sur ses deuxièmes balles. J'ai su être agressif en permanence.

Physiquement, on vous a senti très présent…

SG: Oui, parce que mentalement, j'étais là. Si je l'avais affronté en dehors d'un Grand Chelem, je ne sais pas si j'aurais eu cette intensité. Aujourd'hui, à l'âge que j'ai, ce sont les gros tournois qui me motivent. J'ai terminé la rencontre sans être excessivement fatigué parce qu'il n'y avait pas trop de chaleur.

Les supporters hollandais étaient très bruyants. Cela vous a-t-il gêné ?

SG: C'est une habitude ici de jouer en présence de supporters hollandais, croates ou suédois. Ils sont fair-play, ont bon esprit. Il y avait beaucoup d'ambiance, c'est bien.

Comment abordez-vous votre 3e tour contre James Blake ?

SG: J'ai dû le rencontrer trois ou quatre fois et j'ai toujours gagné. Il aime prendre l'initiative dès le premier coup de raquette et il est surtout très rapide. Il faudra éviter son coup droit.

-->

He says... He wasnt too tired because it wasnt too hot yesterday. The wind made it a bit difficult, but he was aggressive for the whole match and especially at the end. He expected there to be heaps of Dutch fans there (they took up 1/4 of the audience and were very loud), but says the atmosphere was good. Hes won every match he has played against Blake!!

esther
01-17-2008, 11:25 PM
hes played blake 3 times and won every time.

2005: London / Queen's Club - Grass
R16 Grosjean 2-6 6-3 7-6(10)

2002: FRA v. USA WG SF
Paris, France: Clay RR
Grosjean: 6-4 6-1 6-7(7) 7-5

2002: Roland Garros
France Clay - R64 Grosjean 6-4 3-6 6-2 7-5

Hangdog
01-18-2008, 06:49 PM
REPORT FROM THURSDAY:

I will put up photos tomorrow. I gotta get some sleep so this will be kinda quick.

- "Sebastien Oi Oi Oi"

AND FINALLY...

photos tomororw.......
Thank you for all the colourful reports and pictures! Always great to read such stories :worship:
We were sitting in the front row behind Seb's chair with a french flag... I was wearing a purple Mooks jumper. Did u see me? :angel:
I think I've seen a girl in a dark cap holding a big French flag behind Seb's chair on a picture from that match. Was it someone from your company? According to the pictures there were quite a lot of French fans indeed, Seb should be happy.

Seb is on Vodafone Arena tomorrow, finally :rocker2: At least one good point of playing against a seeded player. Now hope there won't be any maintenance work on electricity and birds won't attack my TV set.

Via
01-18-2008, 11:07 PM
esther you're too harsh about that 'make-shift' sebastien cheering squad :)

seb didn't understand what else they're carrying on about but without them there wouldn't have been such a boisterous cheering for him. you know we weren't that loud, or demonstrative ;)

i think seb was really motivated by such support... when he won, the first thing he did was to run over to our stand in a beaming happy face, to acknowledge the support :angel:

i'm sorry you had to sit so close to them though... and next to that crazy woman too :haha: she's so ... militant!

all the best to seb at the ao! that match against hasse (who's a great sport btw after losing) was the highlight of my attendance this year... the rest i have to admit, was almost boring :o

VolandriFan
01-19-2008, 01:31 AM

No, I couldn't get in :lol:

Next time I come to see Seb, I'll arrive an hour before the match starts. :o If I was alone, I'd definitely try to push for a seat, but I was with some friends who aren't really tennis fans.

esther
01-19-2008, 01:32 AM
I think I've seen a girl in a dark cap holding a big French flag behind Seb's chair on a picture from that match. Was it someone from your company? According to the pictures there were quite a lot of French fans indeed, Seb should be happy.

that must have been us because we the only ppl behind his seat to have a french flag. do u have the photo??

LOL via that woman was CRAZY!!!

i was so annoyed at that aussie group, they were so stupid.

Seb is playing right now and broke blake!!!!! yayy

esther
01-19-2008, 01:32 AM
No, I couldn't get in :lol:

Next time I come to see Seb, I'll arrive an hour before the match starts. :o If I was alone, I'd definitely try to push for a seat, but I was with some friends who aren't really tennis fans.

Ohhh i didnt know you were in Melbourne!!!!! Are u from melbourne?!!

VolandriFan
01-19-2008, 02:54 AM
Ohhh i didnt know you were in Melbourne!!!!! Are u from melbourne?!!

Yeah, I'm pretty close. I catch the train if I need to go to Melbourne.

Seb is winning! :hearts: He tanked the third set, but now he's on track again :woohoo:

VolandriFan
01-19-2008, 03:38 AM
:sobbing: :sad:

Sad to say this, but Seb is done. He was completely drained at the end of the fourth set, he gave it his all.

aliasthad
01-19-2008, 04:18 AM
Seb! :sad:

He really played some stunning tennis tho' :worship:

VolandriFan
01-19-2008, 05:15 AM
Seb! :sad:

He really played some stunning tennis tho' :worship:

:hug: Yeah, I'm proud of him. And he won't go down in the rankings too far, just once place to 47.

Marine
01-19-2008, 08:43 AM
I am so disapointed ... 4/1, he lead 4/1 in 4th set !!!!!!!!!!! OMG :sad:

Esther, Via, volandri, did you see his match ???

American No.12 seed James Blake has staged a remarkable comeback on Vodafone Arena to defeat flashy Frenchman Sebastian Grosjean 4-6 2-6 6-0 7-6(5) 6-2.

For the first time in his career Blake came from two sets down and will now progress to the fourth round for the second straight year.

Grosjean came out firing early on, matching the big-hitting Blake from the back of the court. The Frenchman, a semi-finalist here in 2001, broke Blake twice in the opening set and comfortably won 6-4.

A similar pattern continued into the second set, where Grosjean could do no wrong, hitting winners all over the court, whilst Blake's serving let him down. Grosjean easily took the set 6-2 and looked to be on course for a major upset.

Grosjean's concentration lapsed in the third set, allowing Blake back into the match. picked up his first service percentage to 68, whilst Grosjean's dropped to below 50% for the first time in the match. Blake went on to break Grosjean three times to take the set 6-0.

The fourth set turned into an epic battle, with both players breaking serve on numerous occasions. Grosjean raced to a 4-1 lead before Blake fought his way back to force a tie break. Despite more winners coming from the Frenchman's racquet, Blake levelled the match at two-sets all, winning the tiebreak 7-5.

The vocal Vodafone Arena crowd were cheering for a close final set, but Blake's dominance and heavy-hitting proved too much for Grosjean, whose tired legs began to show. The No.12 seed gained a double break and never looked back, winning the final set 6-2. Blake will now play Marin Cilic of Croatia for a place in the quarter finals.

Marine
01-19-2008, 08:45 AM
Alors qu'il avait le match en main en menant deux sets à un et 4-1 service à suivre, Sébastien Grosjean a laissé échapper la qualification contre James Blake. Ils ne seront "que" trois Français en huitièmes de finale de cet Open d'Australie.

Pensez-vous que ce résultat est cruel ?

Sébastien GROSJEAN : Cruel ? Non. Je n'ai pas trop de choses à me reprocher. Il a continué à frapper très fort dans la balle, à prendre immédiatement l'initiative, notamment quand je suis devant au 4e set. A la fin, j'ai un petit problème au service, mais dans l'ensemble j'ai fait un très bon match.

Comment analysez-vous la première partie du match que vous avez complètement dominée, notamment lors des deux premiers sets ?

S.G. : Si j'arrive à garder ce niveau, je gagnerai plein d'autres matches. Sur ces deux sets, j'ai mieux joué qu'à Lyon, par exemple. J'étais bien physiquement dès le début. Le fait d'être derrière a fait qu'il n'avait plus rien à perdre. Mais ce retour de revers qu'il me fait au tie break du 4e set et qui aurait pu partir dans les bâches me fait mal. S'il le rate, j'aurais eu deux balles de match.

Quel enseignement pouvez-vous tirer de cette défaite ?

S.G. : Il faudrait que je serve mieux dans les moments importants. Mais je n'ai pas joué petit bras. Il a tout simplement mieux joué.

Quel est désormais votre programme ?

S.G. : Demain, je rentre aux Etats-Unis. Et ce soir, je dois voir Guy Forget au sujet de la Coupe Davis.

rebel
01-19-2008, 09:05 AM
I wonder what was going through his head after he lost that 4th set?!?
The commentary on channel 7 was negative towards Seb too - they kept mentioning that this had happened to him before.

Via
01-19-2008, 10:23 AM

no, sorry... i left melbourne last night! anyway i wouldn't have had a saturday ticket to vodafone arena. too hard to get!

i didn't know it was televised either... i was out.

yeah right, it happened before... 7 years ago? :rolleyes:

today it would happen to anybody... seb played five sets on thursday, and 3 sets of doubles on friday. i guess it just showed.

VolandriFan
01-19-2008, 10:26 AM

I saw from the end of the third set onwards. When Seb got to 4-1, he didn't really make any stupid errors, Blake played well and Seb didn't go for his shots.

Julio
01-19-2008, 03:23 PM
OMG, j'en ai marre. Séb' va nous faire le coup à chaque Australian Open ?! :sad:

esther
01-19-2008, 09:54 PM

Esther, Via, volandri, did you see his match ???.

saw the 4th and 5th set, but it probably made us more disappointed that we saw it. i think seb played better this match than his first and second round matches but as soon as he got broken back at 4-1 we knew he would choke. aaahhh why does he always choke at the aus open!! this is the 4th time he has lost from 2 sets up and every time its been in Melbourne.

MARINE- isnt france showing seb anymore?? are u getting much aus open coverage?

Seb seems so calm and emotionless about his loss. Im sure he is upset but seems like we're MORE upset than he is!!! He didnt say how he should have won... how he was disapointed that he choked...

I wonder if he thought it was a mistake to play doubles? Its the first time he has played doubles in melbourne ...ever?

esther
01-19-2008, 10:08 PM
I wonder what was going through his head after he lost that 4th set?!?
The commentary on channel 7 was negative towards Seb too - they kept mentioning that this had happened to him before.

RACH! u know what he was thinking.... "Im missing a hair... Gross that crazy woman must have it"

The channel 7 commentary was disgraceful, but nothing out of the ordinary. The commentary is usually awful. They kept going for Blake as if he was australian. Even when it was 4-1 seb in the fourth, they kept saying how GREAT it would be if blake fought back... And then compared Blake to Cinderella ("This would be a cinderella story..." what the HELL lolll) and then as soon as blake got back into the 4th set, they kept going on about how seb is a choker and how blake is absolutely ammmmazing. grrrr (sorry for all this negativity).

Via
01-19-2008, 10:43 PM
The channel 7 commentary was disgraceful, but nothing out of the ordinary. The commentary is usually awful. They kept going for Blake as if he was australian. Even when it was 4-1 seb in the fourth, they kept saying how GREAT it would be if blake fought back... And then compared Blake to Cinderella ("This would be a cinderella story..." what the HELL lolll) and then as soon as blake got back into the 4th set, they kept going on about how seb is a choker and how blake is absolutely ammmmazing. grrrr (sorry for all this negativity).

:banghead:

:retard:

Hangdog
01-20-2008, 05:42 PM
that must have been us because we the only ppl behind his seat to have a french flag. do u have the photo??

Yes, found that photo again (even two), attached below. Well, I think it was indeed Seb's chair on the pictures because I can barely imagine people with a French flag behind Haase's seat lol
today it would happen to anybody... seb played five sets on thursday, and 3 sets of doubles on friday. i guess it just showed.
True, Seb had spent quite a lot of time on courts by that match. And after all it was Blake.
Anyway it's a very good beginning of the season for Sebastien, hope he'll continue like that.

Via
01-20-2008, 09:16 PM
Yes, found that photo again (even two), attached below. Well, I think it was indeed Seb's chair on the pictures because I can barely imagine people with a French flag behind Haase's seat lol

True, Seb had spent quite a lot of time on courts by that match. And after all it was Blake.
Anyway it's a very good beginning of the season for Sebastien, hope he'll continue like that.

:lol: you can see both esther and rachael in both pics!!! (why was someone in a prayer position at that moment? lol)

esther
01-22-2008, 07:57 AM
hahahah where are those photos from?? via i wasnt praying, i was clapping lol!!

esther
01-22-2008, 07:58 AM
we were holding the flag the wrong way around at the end hey...

KellyluvsGrosjean
01-26-2008, 04:45 PM
Seems I am too late to be here... all the Seb matches had been finished!
Yea it was a good start for him. 3rd round... not bad!
We should cheer him up ;)

So bad that I have never see Seb plays... I so much want to be one of the audience in Roland Garros... or just any grand slam!