06-10-2004, 08:20 PM
Federer, of course.

Aleksa's Laydee
06-10-2004, 09:52 PM
mardy fish ya mean ;)

Neely
06-10-2004, 10:39 PM
would surprise me if Federer wouldn't take this title again

but at least, the only good thing is that he isn't in Kiefer's half so Kiwi can reach the final again ;)

athie
06-10-2004, 11:12 PM
So long as Lars & Alex win the double's I'll be a very happy bunny :D

Rooting for you guys!!!!

Fedex
06-10-2004, 11:14 PM
Federer, based on his great form on grass right now. The only one i see stopping him is Haas, as he is playing quite well right now. I've seen his 2 matches to know he has the proper game on grass to beat Federer. Haas is playing a lot of Serve & Volley, which is what youre going to have to do against him. I would love for them to meet in the semis, they have very simialar All court games, and i think it could be a great match.

Neely
06-10-2004, 11:55 PM
Haas is playing a lot of Serve & Volley, which is what youre going to have to do against him.
yes, he is doing that, but the problem is that he sucked too much at it most of the time in his match against Carlsen. (against López it was almost perfect, though)

The serve and volleying he performed against Carlsen would be never good enough to beat Federer, even if Federer catched an above-average day.

Haas has to serve and volley even better than against López and he must again show that he is untouchable on own serve (has yet to lose serve). But even if Haas reached such a level, I doubt it would be enough for Federer.

Let's see what happens, but for me, it would be a surprise if Federer struggles to get past anybody on his way defending this title.