sydney 2008 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

sydney 2008

Via
01-05-2008, 05:50 AM
:rain::rain::rain::rain:

:armed:

arnaud may not last long against john isner... but if a loss does materialise, he may be able to count on being the highest ranked loser, as seb has scrapped into main draw at the very last minute.

as for now:o:zzz:

Kristen
01-05-2008, 08:24 AM
Sleep is a very good idea.
Norm said qualifying might begin at 10am tomorrow. We both laughed when I said I'd "check the ATP site but figured you might know more. You know how it is".

Another bandanna/shirt combination after you left! :lol:

Via
01-05-2008, 08:33 AM
urrrrgghhh... i was just going to post that he lost the 2nd set tiebreak. looks like sunday could be a very good sleep-in day for me....

you didn't notice that it wasn't just the bandanna/shirt combination, he had his shorts changed as well? guess he didn't do that on court :tape:

thanks for the fast pics! i'm still struggling with damn blogger layouts, but here's the page where a few pics will be http://viatennis.smakdesign.com.au/vtp/vtpblog/

Kristen
01-05-2008, 08:52 AM
Oh yeah the red :lol: I spend too much time analysing the bandanna. I usually pay him out in a non-mean way, but it's hard to do that with Bruno around. This, the guy who walked to his brothers match with a small folded towel on his head. :scratch: LOL!

Tiebreak eh... I'd almost wish I was there... but the rain :tape::umbrella:

Marine
01-05-2008, 09:19 AM
WHAT ? It rains ? In Australia ? In summer ? LOL

Thanks for the pics and the first reports, the girls... ;)

Via
01-05-2008, 10:41 AM
one last note for today! arnaud is not playing doubles here. i guess we can sign off this thread now... lol

good night :zzz:

Kezzi
01-05-2008, 02:58 PM
Oh yeah the red :lol: I spend too much time analysing the bandanna. I usually pay him out in a non-mean way, but it's hard to do that with Bruno around. This, the guy who walked to his brothers match with a small folded towel on his head. :scratch: LOL!

Tiebreak eh... I'd almost wish I was there... but the rain :tape::umbrella:
Bruno with a towel on his head? Do you have a pic? :lol:
Why is it hard to do with Bruno around? Or did I have to be there to get it? :p

Anyway, thanks to you both for the reports and pics so far! :hug:
I'm usually not that fast with pics and stuff :p

Kezzi
01-05-2008, 03:01 PM
one last note for today! arnaud is not playing doubles here. i guess we can sign off this thread now... lol

good night :zzz:
It's funny that I see the time you posted this is around 11 AM Dutch time and you say good night :p

Well, good night! And have fun the rest of the time you're going :)
Hopefully it doesn't rain anymore :hug:

Via
01-06-2008, 01:47 AM
i didn't see any towel on bruno's head! lol he looked really regular with a dark (blue?) cap and jacket, i wouldn't recognise him from a distance.

Via
01-08-2008, 09:39 AM
just a little update for arnaud's fans... he has been staying behind at the tournament these last few days... i had seen him hitting with richard on monday, and with seb today (tuesday).

higherlaw
01-11-2008, 06:15 PM
:hatoff: Thanks Kristen and Via for the pictures. Did either of you actually talk to Arnaud (or Bruno)?

Via
01-11-2008, 09:02 PM
:hatoff: Thanks Kristen and Via for the pictures. Did either of you actually talk to Arnaud (or Bruno)?

i don't know... kristen's mum had talked to bruno, i think :lol:

i had left arnaud well alone this year :p

Kezzi
01-13-2008, 03:57 PM
i don't know... kristen's mum had talked to bruno, i think :lol:

i had left arnaud well alone this year :p
I read that story in her blog, soooo cool :D
My parents never go with me to tourny's, let alone talk to Bruno :p
Her mother sitting there is the best excuse ever to sit close to Bruno, I never dare to sit anywhere near him :lol:

Wow, it's amazing you can do that :worship:
When I'm at the same tourny I always want to talk to them at least once :o