The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Maybe he just wanted to get to QF to overpass Roddick's points and then prepare for the AO...

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 11:03 AM
Hi guys - been really busy this morning so it's my first visit of the day. Jazz :hug: - I'll be thinking of you - take care sweetie. Really surprised to hear about Hewitt -perhaps it's the pressure of playing at home - like Tim always feels at Wimbledon?

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Jazzita, best of luck with the tests. I hope it's nothing serious.

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 11:51 AM
I had an argument with my fu**ing sister and now I can't have my blood sample taken! :mad: Now I have to wait till 5 pm to the sleep test...

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 11:56 AM
I had an argument with my fu**ing sister and now I can't have my blood sample taken! :mad: Now I have to wait till 5 pm to the sleep test...

Oh no - I hope she feels suitably guilty now!!! But - if you don't mind me asking - why should having an argument with your sister make any difference to your blood sample :confused:

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 11:56 AM
Oh no - I hope she feels suitably guilty now!!! But - if you don't mind me asking - why should having an argument with your sister make any difference to your blood sample :confused:

I know. What's that about?

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 12:02 PM
I must have 48 hs resting (no gym, no arguments, no nothing...). I'm not exactly sure how it works, but apparently they will take my blood once, inject me a reactive that will act on my nervous sistem and then exract blood again. They want to see if my nervous and endocrinal(sp???) system are working alright. They're trying to see if I'm epileptic or something, although all major tests have thrown good results, they're still checking.

bovenbuuf
01-07-2005, 12:03 PM
sorry to hear Jazz, its always annoying when you have to wait at something you don't like to do...

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 12:05 PM
I know, especially because I didn't take my tennis class for this :mad: I'm just getting madder by the minute. I really hope it rains so it can ruin my sister's week-end away. :devil:
Well, I'll just have to think in happier things: I'll buy my DC tickets today!!! :)

bovenbuuf
01-07-2005, 12:05 PM
I must have 48 hs resting (no gym, no arguments, no nothing...). I'm not exactly sure how it works, but apparently they will take my blood once, inject me a reactive that will act on my nervous sistem and then exract blood again. They want to see if my nervous and endocrinal(sp???) system are working alright. They're trying to see if I'm epileptic or something, although all major tests have thrown good results, they're still checking.
well a check up is always good... still sorry Jazz :hug:

bovenbuuf
01-07-2005, 12:07 PM
I know, especially because I didn't take my tennis class for this :mad: I'm just getting madder by the minute. I really hope it rains so it can ruin my sister's week-end away. :devil:
Well, I'll just have to think in happier things: I'll buy my DC tickets today!!! :)
you really should do that, buy the tickets! And hope for really good seats!
and when you are wishing :devil:things to other people always helps ;)

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 12:09 PM

Ah - OK - thanks for the explanation - now I understand. And - yes - buying DC tickets sounds like a good option to cheer yourself up!

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 12:15 PM
OK, Rosie, you made our 2005th post on this thread. Is there some sort of prize for this type of thing?

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 12:17 PM
LOL! I guess she'd like some chocolate, if it were me, I'd choose ice-crem! LOL

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Let's see...we can give her some Godiva milk chocolates for her special accomplishment.

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 12:20 PM
That's good ;)

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 12:21 PM
OK, Rosie, you made our 2005th post on this thread. Is there some sort of prize for this type of thing?

LOL - and I didn't even notice! Well - it's been a long time since I had some gluhwein and chocolate covered strawberries - so if one of you kind ladies can arrange that for me - I would be more than grateful :)

bovenbuuf
01-07-2005, 12:57 PM
well guess it won't be sooner then R'dam :p

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Wow, there's a new record here! 730 people are online right now, is there something going on?

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 01:12 PM
LOL - and I didn't even notice! Well - it's been a long time since I had some gluhwein and chocolate covered strawberries - so if one of you kind ladies can arrange that for me - I would be more than grateful :)

I'm sure something can be arranged.

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 01:12 PM
Wow, there's a new record here! 730 people are online right now, is there something going on?

It's in the water, I tell ya.

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 01:13 PM

Maybe everyone's bored!

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 01:14 PM

Correction: Now there's 738.

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 01:14 PM
Maybe everyone's bored!
740 and counting.
I agree Rosie, we're all bored as hell! LOL

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 01:16 PM
744 now!!! The world is getting more and more bored by the minute :devil:

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 01:17 PM
Bored-er and Bored-er. I bet they're posting to the chat threads in non-tennis.

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Whoa!!!! 760? That's one small step for mankind, one big step for boredom.....

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 01:19 PM
766! I think we're the worst cause we're actually counting! LOL

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 01:27 PM
I guess with so many people the site collapsed! LOL

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 01:32 PM

LOL! And I was wondering whether it was only me that suddenly couldn't get in here :eek:

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 02:44 PM

Yeah, I noticed. Guess the site couldn't hold all that weight.

novanora
01-07-2005, 03:51 PM
i am back from exams!!!! finally all my exams are over!! woohooo!!

how are you these days??? i check some of your posts, you all feel bored? :lol: can't be, new tennis season already comes, hey cheer up!!

novanora
01-07-2005, 03:57 PM
BTW, have you watched Hopman Cup matches?? Dulko played so well in the mixed doubles matches!!! totally different from her singles matches. She was born to play the doubles.

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 04:02 PM
Glad your exams are over Nova :) And - no I haven't seen the Hopman Cup as Eurosport are showing Doha instead. I think we do get some Hopman Cup coverage on Sky TV, but the times aren't very convenient - and -besides - I just can't bear to watch Coria if I have any choice in the matter :devil:

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Hi Nova!!! Congratulations on your exams!!!!
Right now I'm watching the Ljubicic vs Costa match, so I'm not that bored right now :)

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 04:18 PM
OMG!!!!!! 41C! I'm gonna die here!!!! :devil:
I can't even stand watching a tennis match, all those people running and sweating, no way! I want some ice skating!!!

novanora
01-07-2005, 04:36 PM
Glad your exams are over Nova :) And - no I haven't seen the Hopman Cup as Eurosport are showing Doha instead. I think we do get some Hopman Cup coverage on Sky TV, but the times aren't very convenient - and -besides - I just can't bear to watch Coria if I have any choice in the matter :devil:
Thanks!!
:lol: i know rosie, you won't see the coria match, but i have to say they play quite stunning mixed doubles!! and also the slovak team. you can't watch many good mixed doubles match in a season, Hopman Cup is a lot fun :D

Coria is surrounded by two Argentine beauties, his wife and Dulko :cool:

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 04:39 PM
Thanks!!
:lol: i know rosie, you won't see the coria match, but i have to say they play quite stunning mixed doubles!! and also the slovak team. you can't watch many good mixed doubles match in a season, Hopman Cup is a lot fun :D

Coria is surrounded by two Argentine beauties, his wife and Dulko :cool:
I agree! The mixed doubles was amazing!!! It was a shame Haas had to retire because I was really looking forward the mixed doubles...

novanora
01-07-2005, 04:41 PM
I can't even stand watching a tennis match, all those people running and sweating, no way! I want some ice skating!!!
it's icy cold here........and i skate everyday in the campus.....-5C!!! urhhhh...i totally iced up to a block!!!!

there's already some profesor complained a lot to me that it's too dangerous of skating in the campus, because i ran into her when skating :rolleyes:

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 04:43 PM
LOL! Tell her she must take some skating lessons. Your tests are over, right? ;)

novanora
01-07-2005, 04:48 PM
I agree! The mixed doubles was amazing!!! It was a shame Haas had to retire because I was really looking forward the mixed doubles...
yeah!!! haas plays amazingly in Hopman Cup!! i hope it's nothing serious in his injury, coz AO is near. it's unfortune for him to get injury before GS, and Poo also.

The final match will be great :D without Lindsay in US team, Slovak and Argentina has the best mixed doubles team, just depending on these days performance. and germans also make me surprised, can't believe, Haas and his partner only knew 15 days before hopman cup.

novanora
01-07-2005, 04:50 PM
LOL! Tell her she must take some skating lessons. Your tests are over, right? ;)
yeah!!! and it's winter holiday here!! :banana: i can enjoy AO without any classes!!

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 04:53 PM
And Coria had never played mixed doubles in his life. They didn't even play too much together before the match. I think Gisela played with Chela in Wimbledon, but didn't get too far...And I even liked how Coria didn't hog (sp?) the spotlight, I mean, Gisela was great and he didn't get in the middle of it.
I'd love to see David playing a mixed doubles with Gisela, that would be fun :)

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Wow, Federer is making a lot of UE against Davydenko...

novanora
01-07-2005, 04:58 PM
he also never played a mixed doubles, right?

yes, i did remember Gisela played quite a few times mixed with Chela, it's a funny team :haha: chela, you are so lucky :aplot:

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 05:02 PM
I can't imagine them together and in Wimbledon! LOL
I'd love to see this: Suarez/Coria vs Dulko/Nalbandian
I'm watching Federer vs Davydenko: great match so far!

novanora
01-07-2005, 05:03 PM
Wow, Federer is making a lot of UE against Davydenko...
not surprised, he sometimes likes "rest" a bit in the matches. i can't watch Doha, and i heard Davydenko plays hot in this tourney.

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Davydenko is playing great!!!! Really making Federer fight for his points, it's a really interesting and entertaining match to watch :)

novanora
01-07-2005, 05:08 PM
I can't imagine them together and in Wimbledon! LOL
I'd love to see this: Suarez/Coria vs Dulko/Nalbandian
I'm watching Federer vs Davydenko: great match so far!

two dark hair vs two blondes :D i never watched david play mixed doubles, maybe he never played one so far? whoever the partner is, i think it will be a lot fun!! Jazz, maybe you can have a try :aplot:

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 05:10 PM
There are some pics of him playing a mixed doubles with Navratilova, but I think it was just an exhibition.

novanora
01-07-2005, 05:12 PM
Davydenko is playing great!!!! Really making Federer fight for his points, it's a really interesting and entertaining match to watch :)
i hope Doha can be repeated here, Roger's first tourney in new year is also quite expected. and it's beginning of the year, you never know what will happy, could be some surprise.

novanora
01-07-2005, 05:15 PM
There are some pics of him playing a mixed doubles with Navratilova, but I think it was just an exhibition.
oh, yeah! i totally forgot he once played exhibition mix with Navratilova!!! another two-blondes pair :D however, exhibition is much less funny from Hopman Cup.

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 05:19 PM
Unfortunately Eurosport coverage ended after Ljubicic/Costa so I can't see Roger's match :sad: I enjoyed Ljubicic/Costa though - it was great - especially towards the end of the second set. For some strange reason I like Ljubicic - he's not the normal style of player I enjoy to watch at all - but I think he's a nice, straightforward guy - AND - he had the guts to stand up and say what everyone else thinks about Roddick :devil: Btw - according to Eurosport commentators during that match - Haas will be OK to play Australian Open but Mark P almost certainly won't.

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 05:27 PM
It's too bad for Mark, but great news for Haas.
What has Ljubicic said about Roddick?

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 05:30 PM
two dark hair vs two blondes :D i never watched david play mixed doubles, maybe he never played one so far? whoever the partner is, i think it will be a lot fun!! Jazz, maybe you can have a try :aplot:
I'll suck, but OK ;)

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 05:33 PM
It's too bad for Mark, but great news for Haas.
What has Ljubicic said about Roddick?

Oh - it was a couple of years ago now - after they played each other in the US Open - I think it was just before the infamous semi that David played against Roddick that we always try and forget :eek: In the Press Conference after, Ljubicic said Roddick was unpopular with nearly all the other players because of his rudeness and his attitude :devil: Coming from someone as quiet and well-behaved as him - I guess it must have been true too - I'll try and find the original quotes for you if you want.

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 05:36 PM
Thanks Rosie! I didn't know that!

Ultraman
01-07-2005, 05:44 PM
I hurt and I need a massage.

I hit some balls last night for the first time since before Christmas. (the weather has really sucked) I can really feel the result of overindulging in food, candy and "drinks" through the Holidays.

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 05:45 PM
OK - here you go - it wasn't so hard to find :) After losing to Duckboy in a 4th set tie-break at the US Open, Ljubicic said:-

"Anywhere in the world, except in the United States, if we played this match, I would have won it. I mean, generally, I don't like him. I mean, not me -- nobody in the locker room likes his acting on the court. I mean, he's a good player. He's going to win a lot of matches, but not because he's like that. It's just that we don't like it. Because nobody acts like that. He's the only one. He doesn't respect the others. That's all I can say."

Roddick replied: "I think that's pretty much sour grapes. You know, that doesn't deserve a response. I don't think that's very respectful. I don't have anything bad to say about him. So, that's disappointing ... I try to treat everyone with respect. I'm not mean to people ... He wished me `Happy Birthday' walking down the hall just now. I was thinking `That's pretty classy.'"

Ljubicic thought the umpire blew a call on the final of four set points he wasted in the fourth-set tiebreaker. Roddick hit a runaround forehand that laced the line. Ljubicic thought it was out, put his hands on his head and dropped to his knees in exasperation.

"That was the crucial point, obviously. I am expecting some bad calls. But, you know, it hurts when it happens in the crucial moment like that," Ljubicic said, adding that he thought a linesman's ruling could be affected by hearing Roddick yell, "Yes!" after hitting a shot. All match, Roddick hammered away from 3m behind the baseline, sometimes standing so far back he nearly nudged either the wall or the officials. He got beat by the occasional drop shot, but for the most part the strategy worked.

Both men pounded 22 aces. After falling behind 0-40 in his final service game of the first set, Roddick hit four serves topping 209kph to win the set.

Yet it was the wild tiebreaker in the last set that defined this one.

__________________________________________________ _

When you read that - and remenber what happened to David the next match - well you wonder how Duckboy ever won that US title.....and it certainly explains why all the little ducklings hate Ljubicic :devil:

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 05:48 PM
OK - here you go - it wasn't so hard to find :) After losing to Duckboy in a 4th set tie-break at the US Open, Ljubicic said:-

"Anywhere in the world, except in the United States, if we played this match, I would have won it. I mean, generally, I don't like him. I mean, not me -- nobody in the locker room likes his acting on the court. I mean, he's a good player. He's going to win a lot of matches, but not because he's like that. It's just that we don't like it. Because nobody acts like that. He's the only one. He doesn't respect the others. That's all I can say."

Roddick replied: "I think that's pretty much sour grapes. You know, that doesn't deserve a response. I don't think that's very respectful. I don't have anything bad to say about him. So, that's disappointing ... I try to treat everyone with respect. I'm not mean to people ... He wished me `Happy Birthday' walking down the hall just now. I was thinking `That's pretty classy.'"

Ljubicic thought the umpire blew a call on the final of four set points he wasted in the fourth-set tiebreaker. Roddick hit a runaround forehand that laced the line. Ljubicic thought it was out, put his hands on his head and dropped to his knees in exasperation.

"That was the crucial point, obviously. I am expecting some bad calls. But, you know, it hurts when it happens in the crucial moment like that," Ljubicic said, adding that he thought a linesman's ruling could be affected by hearing Roddick yell, "Yes!" after hitting a shot. All match, Roddick hammered away from 3m behind the baseline, sometimes standing so far back he nearly nudged either the wall or the officials. He got beat by the occasional drop shot, but for the most part the strategy worked.

Both men pounded 22 aces. After falling behind 0-40 in his final service game of the first set, Roddick hit four serves topping 209kph to win the set.

Yet it was the wild tiebreaker in the last set that defined this one.

__________________________________________________ _

When you read that - and remenber what happened to David the next match - well you wonder how Duckboy ever won that US title.....and it certainly explains why all the little ducklings hate Ljubicic :devil:
Thank you so much for this article! It was really interesting to read :devil:

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 05:48 PM

I hit some balls last night for the first time since before Christmas. (the weather has really sucked) I can really feel the result of overindulging in food, candy and "drinks" through the Holidays.
Sorry to hear...

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Your're welcome :) I just typed "Ljubicic Roddick controversy" into a Google search engine -and I had thousands of results!

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 05:51 PM
LOL!!!

misha
01-07-2005, 06:23 PM

Poor you! I understand you so well! It was the same with me few days ago!

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 06:31 PM
It's raining!!!!!!!! :D :bounce: :banana:

Ultraman
01-07-2005, 06:34 PM

Yeah.........it's raining here too. :sad:

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 06:44 PM
It's raining a lot, but they're already saying that the temperature won't be lower :sad:

sigmagirl91
01-07-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm back. It's not raining here-although earlier it was misting a little.

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 08:08 PM
Well it's not raining here :) Yes - that's right - England and not raining! Funnily enough it does rain more here in Summer than in Winter which some people find surprising - quite often in Winter it's just very dry and very cold - like now!

crigazzio
01-07-2005, 08:56 PM
Well it's not raining here :) Yes - that's right - England and not raining! Funnily enough it does rain more here in Summer than in Winter which some people find surprising - quite often in Winter it's just very dry and very cold - like now!

:eek: Well, i can give you a.....18 C cause i still keep 22C for me!!! Here is so HOT!!! :cool:
Were :fiery:

crigazzio
01-07-2005, 08:57 PM

:sad: Here still is burning!!!!

*Ljubica*
01-07-2005, 08:59 PM
:eek: Well, i can give you a.....18 C cause i still keep 22C for me!!! Here is so HOT!!! :cool:
Were :fiery:

That's very generous of you Ceci :) - but I love the cold weather so I'm happy as I am. I would happily send some ice and snow over to anyone who wants to cool down though - poor Jazz was very hot earlier on!

bovenbuuf
01-07-2005, 09:12 PM
well we had it on telly today the ice skating. Really nice!

Iza
01-07-2005, 09:44 PM
i'm not a big fan of ice-skating...uh,actually not at all..i'd rather watch some nice swimming competitions :)

taysbest
01-07-2005, 10:31 PM
i'm not a big fan of ice-skating...uh,actually not at all..i'd rather watch some nice swimming competitions :)

PvdH
Peter Von Den Hoogenbond...I'm sure I spelled that wrong but he makes swimming worthwhile.... :)

taysbest
01-07-2005, 10:38 PM
The thing is that I also have to take a boold sample in a few hours and I can't eat not drink anything!!

Jazz, I hope your test went well :hug: (if you've had it by now- I haven't been online today until now)!

jazz_girl
01-07-2005, 11:47 PM
Thanks a lot guys! I had the test and I was able to sleep there :) According to the doctor I dreamt a lot, unfourtunatly I don't remember a thing...actually I do remember dreaming of Arnold Schwarzenegger, but it wasn't nice at all, I'd rather dream of David ;)
Well, it rained a lot and now the weather is quite nice: 25C :D

Fedex
01-08-2005, 06:21 AM
:sad: Here still is burning!!!!
We have snow here. :) Just came in to say hi; I know its been a few days since I last posted here.

bovenbuuf
01-08-2005, 09:34 AM
PvdH
Peter Von Den Hoogenbond...I'm sure I spelled that wrong but he makes swimming worthwhile.... :)
yes its Pieter van den Hoogenband. But yes swimming can be nice.. although tis not on telivision today.

bovenbuuf
01-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Thanks a lot guys! I had the test and I was able to sleep there :) According to the doctor I dreamt a lot, unfourtunatly I don't remember a thing...actually I do remember dreaming of Arnold Schwarzenegger, but it wasn't nice at all, I'd rather dream of David ;)
Did you read the Even een Nederlands topic in the who let the Dutch out?? We talked there about Arnie there..

But good to hear you could do your test and that you where able to sleep. When do you get the results? Or was the result that you dream a lot?

*Ljubica*
01-08-2005, 10:55 AM

Glad you got the tests over with Jazz...............but Arnie :eek: - wasn't that more of a nightmare than a dream? And nice to see you again Fedex :)

Fedex
01-08-2005, 11:47 AM
...actually I do remember dreaming of Arnold Schwarzenegger, but it wasn't nice at all
That's rather unfortunate. The only time I dream about vile republican jerkoffs, is when they are finally kicked out of office. :) And Arnold's movies are crap too. :p

Choupi
01-08-2005, 12:19 PM
Glad for you Jazz... :D And about your dream, you know, dreams are very funny coz you never dream about the one you wish to dream about!!!! That's why you need to interpret them...there's surely a reason for that!
Anyway, Arnie in your dreams sounds more like a bad dream than anything else!!!!! ;)

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Glad for you Jazz... :D And about your dream, you know, dreams are very funny coz you never dream about the one you wish to dream about!!!! That's why you need to interpret them...there's surely a reason for that!
Anyway, Arnie in your dreams sounds more like a bad dream than anything else!!!!! ;)
LOL! I know! But believe me, that wasn't at all what I wanted to dream. Maybe I did dream of David or something else and I don't even remember...I tend to forget what I dream as hours go by...

Fedex
01-08-2005, 02:10 PM
LOL! I know! But believe me, that wasn't at all what I wanted to dream. Maybe I did dream of David or something else and I don't even remember...I tend to forget what I dream as hours go by...
You might of dreamt of David, you never truly know. You dont remember most of your dreams; only the ones that you wake up in the middle of, do you actually remember.

Choupi
01-08-2005, 02:12 PM
Jazz, dreams are meant to busy your mind while you're sleeping...but they're not meant to be remembered...and usually they aren't. If you have some recalls from what you've dreamt about, it's because you must have been awoken during your dream, maybe only for some seconds...Your sleep wasn't quiet enough...A friend of mine, who was actually studying psycho, explained that to me... Sorry if I sound technical here!!!! :D

misha
01-08-2005, 02:18 PM
As an avid dreamer, I can tell you that's normal... :)
Today I got a ticket for driving too fast :( The cop was very nice, he was smiling all the time. It could have been worse. After all I was driving 36 km/h above the restriction... :(

misha
01-08-2005, 02:19 PM
Jazz, dreams are meant to busy your mind while you're sleeping...but they're not meant to be remembered...and usually they aren't. If you have some recalls from what you've dreamt about, it's because you must have been awoken during your dream, maybe only for some seconds...Your sleep wasn't quiet enough...A friend of mine, who was actually studying psycho, explained that to me... Sorry if I sound technical here!!!! :D

That's an interesting one! :) And, actually, of great use to me.

Bibir
01-08-2005, 03:00 PM
How's Wilby Rosie? :D

http://tcastle.com/images/n59/n59ani.gif

sigmagirl91
01-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Good morning, all.
Jazz, I hope the docs find what they are looking for. At least then, you know what you are up against.
Rose, hope Wilby gets better.
Fedex, welcome back.

Everyone, I went back to karaoke last night. Of course, we have a blast every time we go.

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 03:51 PM
LOL! Thanks a lot for all the explainations! It was very interesting!
I remember when I was a kid, I would think of something I wanted to dream of very hard, but I never remembered if I dreamt it or not, and usually I'd remember something different. But lately, I'm so tired that I don't even care what I dream anymore, I just wanna sleep!
Changing the subject: I just bought my tickets!!! I couldn't do it yesterday, so I did it today and I have great seats! I'll go with a friend of mine and I'll bring the camera with me, so I can get some interesting and cute pics of our guys victory ;)

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 03:53 PM
Good morning, all.
Jazz, I hope the docs find what they are looking for. At least then, you know what you are up against.
Rose, hope Wilby gets better.
Fedex, welcome back.

Everyone, I went back to karaoke last night. Of course, we have a blast every time we go.
Thank you :hug:
So, what did you sing??? :)

sigmagirl91
01-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Let's see, I sang "More Than Words" by Extreme, which everyone liked.

sigmagirl91
01-08-2005, 04:01 PM
LOL! Thanks a lot for all the explainations! It was very interesting!
I remember when I was a kid, I would think of something I wanted to dream of very hard, but I never remembered if I dreamt it or not, and usually I'd remember something different. But lately, I'm so tired that I don't even care what I dream anymore, I just wanna sleep!
Changing the subject: I just bought my tickets!!! I couldn't do it yesterday, so I did it today and I have great seats! I'll go with a friend of mine and I'll bring the camera with me, so I can get some interesting and cute pics of our guys victory ;)

I've remembered quite a few of my dreams, and I browsed a dream interpretation book to figure out what the stuff means.

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 04:04 PM
And did you find something interesting?

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 04:06 PM
So, Federer started the year with a title, and now I'm watching Moy's macth...It's nice to have tennis again after a long time...

sigmagirl91
01-08-2005, 04:09 PM
And did you find something interesting?

Yeah, one time I dreamt that I had an upstairs apartment. Don't remember much in the way of details, but my current apartment is upstairs.

sigmagirl91
01-08-2005, 04:10 PM
So, Federer started the year with a title, and now I'm watching Moy's macth...It's nice to have tennis again after a long time...

Be very afraid, everyone...unless Roger keels over, the AO is his for the taking. As for Moya, who's he playing?

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 04:24 PM
Be very afraid, everyone...unless Roger keels over, the AO is his for the taking. As for Moya, who's he playing?
Moy just beat Garca-Lopez in a tie break in the third set. I only got to see the last points of the tie break cause I was watching Federer.

sigmagirl91
01-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Moy just beat Garca-Lopez in a tie break in the third set. I only got to see the last points of the tie break cause I was watching Federer.

So, Feds and Moya have a title for 05.
Congrats to both.

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 04:37 PM
No, Moy's playing the final tomorrow against Srichaphan.

sigmagirl91
01-08-2005, 04:38 PM
No, Moy's playing the final tomorrow against Srichaphan.

Oh, my bad. Well, come on, Carlos.

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 04:46 PM
Yeah, I want Carlos to win too.

Fedex
01-08-2005, 05:18 PM

:lol: :lol: Rosie will love that.

Fedex
01-08-2005, 05:21 PM
How did he play, Jazz? He must of played pretty well, considering its not easy to break Ivan and he broke his serve 3 times. I was following a slow scoreboard for most of the match. :lol: There were some big points, like at 4-2 up in the 1st set, down 0-40 on his serve. I wonder how Federer saved those break points.

Fedex
01-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I want Carlos to win too.
I second that. If he's plays well tomorrow, he should be able to take care of Paradorn. :)

Fedex
01-08-2005, 05:23 PM
...but Arnie :eek: - wasn't that more of a nightmare than a dream?
:lol: Yes, I agree.

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 05:24 PM
I didn't watch the whole match cause I wasn't at home, I just caught the part of the last set, and he was amazing. The commentators said he had a lot of break points, but couldn't convert many. And that Ljubicic wasn't bad at all, it's just that Roger was way too good. And there were some very nice points too.

Fedex
01-08-2005, 05:34 PM
Man, the snow is really starting to pile up here.

*Ljubica*
01-08-2005, 05:45 PM

Awww Bea - that is the cutest thing I've ever seen - and Wilby has fallen in love :inlove: I GoodRepped you for it anyway :) - but his operation has been postponed for at least a couple of weeks because he still has too much infection for them to operate at this stage and he needs further antibiotics first :sad: He is a cheery little soul though and doing fine. Thanks for this - it is just so sweet!!!

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 05:51 PM
I envy you so much!!!! It's very hot in here, not as much as yesterday, but the humidity today is making things worse!

*Ljubica*
01-08-2005, 05:52 PM
How did he play, Jazz? He must of played pretty well, considering its not easy to break Ivan and he broke his serve 3 times. I was following a slow scoreboard for most of the match. :lol: There were some big points, like at 4-2 up in the 1st set, down 0-40 on his serve. I wonder how Federer saved those break points.

I saw the whole match Fedex - seemed Roger played well enough without even having to try too hard if that makes sense. I always had the feeling he had plenty more gears he could use if the situation demanded it - a bit like Sampras back in the 90's who could always up level when required! For example - when Ivan had the 0-40 on Roger's serve, Roger just raised his game a little and that was it!!! Ivan didn't play badly - in fact he was pretty good in the 1st set and kept it down to one break - but after that he kind of lost heart a bit and the 2nd set was easier. As Sigma said - I think the rest of tennis world should be very afraid indeed, - Roger looked like he has started this year as he finished off the last - pretty much unbeatable!

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 05:56 PM
I think it will go on, the players nowaday aren't fighting for the N1, they're doing it for the N2...

*Ljubica*
01-08-2005, 06:13 PM
I think it will go on, the players nowaday aren't fighting for the N1, they're doing it for the N2...

Yes - I think you're right. Roger is so unstoppable right now and has such an unbeatable aura about him, that it's almost worth a few games before the match even starts. As soon as he lost his serve Ivan looked resigned somehow - like "ah well - what do you expect -it's Roger Federer and no one can beat him!!"

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 06:17 PM
David is always saying that he's not unbeatable, and that the main problem with the other players is that respect him too much, causing them to lose. I hope that David can stop him, although it seems harder and harder now...

Choupi
01-08-2005, 06:19 PM
Do you realize Roger has lost his serve only once during the whole tournament...he has saved every other break points against him...wow!!!! :worship: It seems that we're gonna have another year dominated by him...

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 06:22 PM
He's amazing, but this is getting boring...You always know who's gonna win the tournament when he's playing there...

Fedex
01-08-2005, 06:28 PM
I saw the whole match Fedex - seemed Roger played well enough without even having to try too hard if that makes sense. I always had the feeling he had plenty more gears he could use if the situation demanded it - a bit like Sampras back in the 90's who could always up level when required! For example - when Ivan had the 0-40 on Roger's serve, Roger just raised his game a little and that was it!!! Ivan didn't play badly - in fact he was pretty good in the 1st set and kept it down to one break - but after that he kind of lost heart a bit and the 2nd set was easier. As Sigma said - I think the rest of tennis world should be very afraid indeed, - Roger looked like he has started this year as he finished off the last - pretty much unbeatable!
Thanks Rosie, but I suppose the real test for Federer will come at Kooyong. There are plenty of players capable of beating him there (especially if Federer is off his game)

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Thanks Rosie, but I suppose the real test for Federer will come at Kooyong. There are plenty of players capable of beating him there (especially if Federer is off his game)
Like who???

*Ljubica*
01-08-2005, 06:36 PM

But he is so rarely off his game these days!

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 06:45 PM
Even if he's off, he wins anyway!

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 06:54 PM
Hey guys, have you checked this thread: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=23706&page=1&pp=15 LOL! I just discovered it, I think I'll go vote :)

Fedex
01-08-2005, 07:19 PM
Like who???
Well, we all know his head to head against Nalbandian, Safin proved he can challenge and beat Federer at the TMC, Agassi is always very close to beating Federer, he will get through that mental hump someday, and last year at this same event Agassi thrashed Federer, so he is one to look out for. And if Federer is off his game, yes, even the Duck can beat him.

Fedex
01-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Hey guys, have you checked this thread: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=23706&page=1&pp=15 LOL! I just discovered it, I think I'll go vote :)
I already voted. I could possibly go against sigma in the 2nd round, lol.

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 07:23 PM
I already voted. I could possibly go against sigma in the 2nd round, lol.
LOL! That should be interesting!

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 07:24 PM
Well, we all know his head to head against Nalbandian, Safin proved he can challenge and beat Federer at the TMC, Agassi is always very close to beating Federer, he will get through that mental hump someday, and last year at this same event Agassi thrashed Federer, so he is one to look out for. And if Federer is off his game, yes, even the Duck can beat him.
Let's see what happens, after all, this is an exhibition and very close to the AO...

Bibir
01-08-2005, 07:40 PM
I'm against Rosie. :sad: :sad:

justClaudia
01-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Sorry guys,but I think that as long as Roger is in..he is there to win.
I don't see many ppl able to beat him right now,not even David,unfortunatly.

Roger has something with him,its not easy to explain.
I mean he is the best,as boring as it might be at times..i have much respect for him,but I would love to be surprised this year..
Let's see what happens...

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 07:41 PM
I know!!! :sad: Sorry, but it was a very hard pick to choose from.

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 08:03 PM
Well, it's been raining quite a lot here...I guess my sister is not too happy :devil:

justClaudia
01-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Don't be a bad girl with your sister,Jazz!! LOL

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 08:08 PM
Hey, I'm just saying it, I can't control the weather! ;)

Fedex
01-08-2005, 08:13 PM
Thats a tough draw, and I will likely be playing against some mtf friends too; sigma and Dirk are both in my draw. I had a tough time choosing between you and Rosie; one of the toughest ones.

Fedex
01-08-2005, 08:15 PM
Hey, I'm just saying it, I can't control the weather! ;)
Its been snowing all day here. We haven't gotten much snow this winter yet, but I guess today is making up for that. We must be up to atleast 6 inches now.

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 08:18 PM
Awww, that's so nice! I love cold weather!!! I also love rain. There's nothing I like the most that being at home in winter, while it rains and listening at it while I'm in bed eating chocolates :)

*Ljubica*
01-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Awww, that's so nice! I love cold weather!!! I also love rain. There's nothing I like the most that being at home in winter, while it rains and listening at it while I'm in bed eating chocolates :)

Sounds like a great plan to me :) And I don't like this game that puts me against my hippo friend Bea :bigcry:

jazz_girl
01-08-2005, 08:56 PM
And I like Emilita a lot too! :hug:

justClaudia
01-08-2005, 11:09 PM

With a good company :angel: and with some chocolate ice-cream..Love it!!
Even better if it's Sunday and there's nothing to do!

sigmagirl91
01-09-2005, 02:46 AM
Thats a tough draw, and I will likely be playing against some mtf friends too; sigma and Dirk are both in my draw. I had a tough time choosing between you and Rosie; one of the toughest ones.

Damn it, Fedex, if we make the second round, then we meet right?

Iza
01-09-2005, 03:09 AM
And I like Emilita a lot too! :hug:

i had a really hard time choosing there. but if I go in the 2nd round I have a match with Escude! I have NO chances :bigcry:

sigmagirl91
01-09-2005, 03:13 AM
i had a really hard time choosing there. but if I go in the 2nd round I have a match with Escude! I have NO chances :bigcry:

You have a match with my tazzie baby? I wouldn't know how to vote....gah....

Iza
01-09-2005, 03:14 AM
yes! :sobbing: !!! it's the worse match-up possible! he's the most popular guy on this forum!!!

sigmagirl91
01-09-2005, 03:16 AM
yes! :sobbing: !!! it's the worse match-up possible! he's the most popular guy on this forum!!!

Well, Mr.Q would be a potential QF matchup, and there's no way I'd win-if I get that far.

Iza
01-09-2005, 03:17 AM
hard draw for both of us. :hug: :sobbing:

sigmagirl91
01-09-2005, 03:25 AM
hard draw for both of us. :hug: :sobbing:

Ah, yes. It would be difficult because I can see MisterQ matched up with Billabong in the final, and that would be interesting indeed.

Iza
01-09-2005, 03:30 AM
hmmmmm...i think escude is gonna win

sigmagirl91
01-09-2005, 03:32 AM
He could, but MisterQ is no slouch.

Iza
01-09-2005, 03:37 AM
well yeah I agree.

gtg go to bed now. i'm sleepy. those casinos in atlantic city really tired me :zzz: (I didn't play cos I'm not 21 but all those lights and crap :yawn: ) Good night!

sigmagirl91
01-09-2005, 04:53 AM
well yeah I agree.

gtg go to bed now. i'm sleepy. those casinos in atlantic city really tired me :zzz: (I didn't play cos I'm not 21 but all those lights and crap :yawn: ) Good night!

Nighty night. Talk to you later.

sigmagirl91
01-09-2005, 04:54 AM
OK, just an observation here: Why does every other player have a thread patterned after the "Where Do You Live" thread? I mean, it's cool and all, and I'm flattered for the attention, but please....

novanora
01-09-2005, 02:44 PM
wait....i will vote......

*Ljubica*
01-09-2005, 02:46 PM
OK, just an observation here: Why does every other player have a thread patterned after the "Where Do You Live" thread? I mean, it's cool and all, and I'm flattered for the attention, but please....

Where we lead...............the rest will follow :angel:

jazz_girl
01-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Very true :)

novanora
01-09-2005, 02:56 PM
wait....i will vote......
i voted, and all of you are leading now :D

jazz_girl
01-09-2005, 03:03 PM
:)

Bibir
01-09-2005, 05:19 PM
And I don't like this game that puts me against my hippo friend Bea :bigcry:
I know Rosie.:sobbing:

I didn't vote - but posted this on the thread. :angel:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=1050860&postcount=154

*Ljubica*
01-09-2005, 05:37 PM
I know Rosie.:sobbing:

I didn't vote - but posted this on the thread. :angel:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=1050860&postcount=154

:hug: - thanks Bea - though I'm not sure I'm either "wise" or "smart". I did vote on the poll but I abstained from our part of it :) But let's not worry - it's only a silly poll, and whoever wins, hippos and ginger cat lovers will rise above it and still be friends :hug:

Bibir
01-09-2005, 08:53 PM
:hug: - thanks Bea - though I'm not sure I'm either "wise" or "smart". I did vote on the poll but I abstained from our part of it :) But let's not worry - it's only a silly poll, and whoever wins, hippos and ginger cat lovers will rise above it and still be friends :hug:
of course Rosie....this poll means nothing for me! :hug:

Playing doubles?....wooow Rosie I'm impressed by Wilby. ;)

http://www.mediasmart.org.uk/images/kids_ads/cat_and_hippo.gif

*Ljubica*
01-09-2005, 09:04 PM
of course Rosie....this poll means nothing for me! :hug:

Playing doubles?....wooow Rosie I'm impressed by Wilby. ;)

http://www.mediasmart.org.uk/images/kids_ads/cat_and_hippo.gif

:hug: :hug:

sigmagirl91
01-09-2005, 09:05 PM
Did I advance? I was leading by two sets.

sigmagirl91
01-09-2005, 09:06 PM
Where we lead...............the rest will follow :angel:

This is true, I find....

sigmagirl91
01-13-2005, 10:07 PM
Alright, everyone. I got some good news-I got to add a class. I now have two classes, one of which is an upper-level class that I got an override on. That class required me to be admitted to the Teacher Education Program, but I got in because of my grades last semester.

jazz_girl
01-13-2005, 10:11 PM
That's great!
Congratulations! :)

justClaudia
01-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Congrats Sigma!
And good luck!
Well I'm trying to forget classes,because I missed the whole semester, and I'm going to have exams next month...I really want to finish this year,but my job is taking so much time from me.I can't be in two places at the same time...I guess is about time to make choises. So hard...

sigmagirl91
01-13-2005, 11:48 PM
Congrats Sigma!
And good luck!
Well I'm trying to forget classes,because I missed the whole semester, and I'm going to have exams next month...I really want to finish this year,but my job is taking so much time from me.I can't be in two places at the same time...I guess is about time to make choises. So hard...

How close are you to finishing?

justClaudia
01-13-2005, 11:57 PM
I should finish this year..but the way things are I believe about this time next year I'll be a at the same place.
I don't want to quit my job,cause I really love it...but then again I want to finish my studies...

jazz_girl
01-14-2005, 12:29 AM
Some rumors are saying that David could meet Coria in QF...That should be interesting...

Iza
01-14-2005, 12:41 AM
Alright, everyone. I got some good news-I got to add a class. I now have two classes, one of which is an upper-level class that I got an override on. That class required me to be admitted to the Teacher Education Program, but I got in because of my grades last semester.

congrats Sigma :bigclap:

bovenbuuf
01-14-2005, 07:38 AM
good to hear you got the classes Sigma and thanks for the PM really appreciated it.

*Ljubica*
01-14-2005, 11:02 AM

Congratulations Sigma :bounce:

Action Jackson
01-14-2005, 11:12 AM
Rosie, I just did an update and saw Eddy as well tonight. I haven't spoken to him yet, it's not an easy thing to do.

*Ljubica*
01-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Rosie, I just did an update and saw Eddy as well tonight. I haven't spoken to him yet, it's not an easy thing to do.

Thanks GWH - you have no idea how much I wish I was there with you :sad:

Action Jackson
01-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Well you have no idea how certain restrictions are effecting my words at times.

I saw Dirk Hordoff today and he was smoking, he is a cool guy especially for a Swiss bloke.

*Ljubica*
01-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Well you have no idea how certain restrictions are effecting my words at times.

I saw Dirk Hordoff today and he was smoking, he is a cool guy especially for a Swiss bloke.

Perhaps he is missing me as I always seem to be the one with the lighter handy!!!!! :)

Action Jackson
01-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Perhaps he is missing me as I always seem to be the one with the lighter handy!!!!! :)

Perhaps, I am being a good boy tonight I will have an early night, then off to the tennis and then maybe I might let go.

I saw Mariano as well today as has been updated elsewhere. :)

*Ljubica*
01-14-2005, 11:55 AM
Perhaps, I am being a good boy tonight I will have an early night, then off to the tennis and then maybe I might let go.

I saw Mariano as well today as has been updated elsewhere. :)

Glad to hear you are being a good boy - you have to conserve your strength - you have another two weeks or so to enjoy yourself!!!!

sigmagirl91
01-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi, everyone.

Choupi
01-14-2005, 12:04 PM
Hi Sigma and congrats... :D

Action Jackson
01-14-2005, 12:06 PM
Glad to hear you are being a good boy - you have to conserve your strength - you have another two weeks or so to enjoy yourself!!!!

There are certain Brazilians that I need to do business with, plus I feel a bit ordinary and I will need to do some shopping on Sunday. I will be getting a clown horn to piss of Gimelclown.

sigmagirl91
01-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Hi Sigma and congrats... :D

Thanks, and how are you?

Choupi
01-14-2005, 02:01 PM
Well not really what I should call a good day but nothing serious...just a shitty situation I've had to deal with at work today...If you wanna know more, it's in our chat thread. Anyway, tonight is weekend time and that's what matters to me now... :D Plus, the AO is about to begin so...I can't be unhappy!

Choupi
01-14-2005, 02:08 PM
I will be getting a clown horn to piss of Gimelclown.
:yeah:

*Ljubica*
01-14-2005, 03:14 PM
There are certain Brazilians that I need to do business with, plus I feel a bit ordinary and I will need to do some shopping on Sunday. I will be getting a clown horn to piss of Gimelclown.

Clown horn :haha: I wish I was there to see that!!!

sigmagirl91
01-15-2005, 03:10 AM
I'm going out now. I have to get out of this house before I go crazy-and that won't be good.

Fedex
01-15-2005, 08:01 AM
Some rumors are saying that David could meet Coria in QF...That should be interesting...
They could meet in the 4th round, but considering the surface, David should win that match rather easily.

jazz_girl
01-15-2005, 01:16 PM
Vote for David :) :
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/section?id=ten

Fedex
01-15-2005, 01:19 PM
Vote for David :) :
http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/section?id=ten
I cant read Spanish, lol, but I still was able to find the poll and vote for him. :lol: :) It has something to do with Oz, that's all I know.

jazz_girl
01-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Yeah, sorry I forgot to translate it! :o
It says: who's the latin player with the best chances of winning the AO?
David was leading yesterday :)

Fedex
01-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Yeah, sorry I forgot to translate it! :o
It says: who's the latin player with the best chances of winning the AO?
David was leading yesterday :)
David is 2nd right now in votes, behind Gonzalez.

novanora
01-15-2005, 03:00 PM
i voted, now Gonzalez is leading

Jazz, can you open that video beside the poll? i can't open it at all.

jazz_girl
01-15-2005, 03:27 PM
No, I can't open it either :sad:

*Ljubica*
01-15-2005, 03:33 PM
i voted, now Gonzalez is leading

Jazz, can you open that video beside the poll? i can't open it at all.

I can't open it either Nova :sad: :

sigmagirl91
01-15-2005, 03:56 PM
Hi, again. I'm really LMAO over the Kooyang thread on GM. Some people just don't get it.

jazz_girl
01-15-2005, 03:58 PM
What happened? I'll go read it! :)

sigmagirl91
01-15-2005, 04:10 PM
It's really hilarious.....

novanora
01-15-2005, 04:11 PM
I can't open it either Nova :sad: :
i tried to download it, and didn't succeed. it should be a nice video :sad: he may talk about his preparation for AO, a pity.

novanora
01-15-2005, 04:13 PM
Hi, again. I'm really LMAO over the Kooyang thread on GM. Some people just don't get it.
is that the kooyang result thread? i will go to read

*Ljubica*
01-15-2005, 04:14 PM

I must go and investigate :bolt:

sigmagirl91
01-15-2005, 04:16 PM
is that the kooyang result thread? i will go to read

Yes, that is funny as hell.

*Ljubica*
01-15-2005, 06:04 PM
OK girls - I have a confession to make. While out doing the weekly food shop this afternoon, I was feeling a little down and miserable so I bought myself the biggest chocolate and cream sticky cake you have ever seen :eek: It has so many calories in that it probably should be banned from the shelves - but it looked so inviting I couldn't bear to leave it there alone and unloved! So now I am eating it - every last bit of it - and it's great :devil: even though I probably won't be able to fit into any of my clothes when I go to Marseille next month! :devil:

sigmagirl91
01-15-2005, 06:05 PM
OK girls - I have a confession to make. While out doing the weekly food shop this afternoon, I was feeling a little down and miserable so I bought myself the biggest chocolate and cream sticky cake you have ever seen :eek: It has so many calories in that it probably should be banned from the shelves - but it looked so inviting I couldn't bear to leave it there alone and unloved! So now I am eating it - every last bit of it - and it's great :devil: even though I probably won't be able to fit into any of my clothes when I go to Marseille next month! :devil:

There's nothing wrong with sweet indulgence. Go ahead...eat the whole damn thing.

Choupi
01-15-2005, 06:17 PM
Rosie, don't feel guilty! Every once in a while, you deserve the right to offer you that kind of sweeties...to make sure that afterwards, you are more careful about what you will eat...as simple as that! So enjoy your chocolate cake to the last single little piece of it...

*Ljubica*
01-15-2005, 06:50 PM
Thanks guys :hug: - and don't worry - I did - down to the very last bit!!! Didn't even save one bit of cream for the cats :sad:

sigmagirl91
01-15-2005, 06:54 PM
Thanks guys :hug: - and don't worry - I did - down to the very last bit!!! Didn't even save one bit of cream for the cats :sad:

That good, huh?

Choupi
01-15-2005, 07:23 PM
Poor Sasha and Wilby, not even them have deserved some little piece of cake... :sad:

sigmagirl91
01-15-2005, 07:25 PM
Even they didn't get any cake......so what did you wash the cake down with, Rosie?

*Ljubica*
01-15-2005, 07:54 PM
Even they didn't get any cake......so what did you wash the cake down with, Rosie?

Tea of course!!! I'm English :) Oh and btw Sigma - I've been having a conversation with Martijn (CooCooCachoo) over on non-tennis about swearing - I said I didn't like excessive swearing and now Star has launched in and posted about your language - LOL! Just wanted you to know - nothing I said was aimed at you in any way at all! :hug:

jazz_girl
01-15-2005, 08:14 PM
OMG!!! You can't tell me that!!! I just came back from the gym and all I ate was a peach! Now I want cake!
It's not fair either! we're in summer and I have to wear my swimsuit!

sigmagirl91
01-15-2005, 09:55 PM
Tea of course!!! I'm English :) Oh and btw Sigma - I've been having a conversation with Martijn (CooCooCachoo) over on non-tennis about swearing - I said I didn't like excessive swearing and now Star has launched in and posted about your language - LOL! Just wanted you to know - nothing I said was aimed at you in any way at all! :hug:

I expected that and you know what I think. I don't care. Everyone should know that by now.

*Ljubica*
01-15-2005, 10:03 PM
I expected that and you know what I think. I don't care. Everyone should know that by now.

sigmagirl91
01-15-2005, 10:04 PM

Besides, Miss Sanctimonious doesn't have room to talk about piety, so I ain't listening to her.

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 12:39 AM
I'm watching an AO special and they showed parts of David's matches from last year, and now I'm really looking forward to his match against Ferrer! I can't wait!!!

sigmagirl91
01-16-2005, 01:55 AM
I'm watching an AO special and they showed parts of David's matches from last year, and now I'm really looking forward to his match against Ferrer! I can't wait!!!

I honestly think that David can beat Ferrer.

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 10:31 AM
I think so too now, especially after seeing parts of David's match against Caas and Federer. I forgot how amazing he played there.

*Ljubica*
01-16-2005, 11:40 AM
I think so too now, especially after seeing parts of David's match against Caas and Federer. I forgot how amazing he played there.

Hey - you're up early Jazz - or am I just being lazy and having a long, Sunday morning lie-in? And I hope you're right about David - I might go and look for my video of his match against Caas later on - it might cheer me up a bit!!

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 11:53 AM
LOL! Yeah, you should do that :)

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 03:58 PM
It's soooo quiet over here! Where's everyone?

Choupi
01-16-2005, 04:29 PM
Hey Jazz, I'm here... :wavey: It's sunday and everybody must be enjoying that quiet day...it's been so nice here today, friendly weather, beautiful winter sun, pretty cold but you can't have everything...

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 04:50 PM
The weather is nice here, but I'm really waiting to see some good tennis! 7 hours to go till the AO! :)

Bjrki
01-16-2005, 04:52 PM
Greets from cold Berlin :wavey:

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Hi Bjrki! :wavey:
Here's hot today, 31C. But it's been worse, so I can't complain :)

*Ljubica*
01-16-2005, 05:05 PM
And more greetings from cold England :wavey: I haven't actually been lazy today - I've been cooking for hours! I decided if I'm gong to have loads of stress and disturbed nights' sleep this coming wek I might as well make life as easy for myself as possible,....... so I've made a stew, a casserole, some vegetable soup, a huge slab of fruit cake, and many more goodies to keep me going without having to cook this week! Somehow doubt that any of my comfort Winter food will appeal to Jazz in her 31 degrees though :) It's definately stuff for a Northern European January!

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 05:07 PM
32C now actually :)
I've been doing some cooking too, and now I think I'll the laudry. No fun at all, but my parents are on vacations and I have to do these things, god knows my sister won't...

Choupi
01-16-2005, 05:15 PM
And more greetings from cold England :wavey: I haven't actually been lazy today - I've been cooking for hours! I decided if I'm gong to have loads of stress and disturbed nights' sleep this coming wek I might as well make life as easy for myself as possible,....... so I've made a stew, a casserole, some vegetable soup, a huge slab of fruit cake, and many more goodies to keep me going without having to cook this week! Somehow doubt that any of my comfort Winter food will appeal to Jazz in her 31 degrees though :) It's definately stuff for a Northern European January!
Wow Rosie, I'm impressed...are you sure you'll be able to eat everything? Or maybe you'll need help... ;)

*Ljubica*
01-16-2005, 05:17 PM
I've been doing some cooking too, and now I think I'll the laudry. No fun at all, but my parents are on vacations and I have to do these things, god knows my sister won't...

At least you don't have to do them all the time like me :sad: Mind you - I wouldn't want to do them in 32 degrees - I'd just kind of melt!! And don't worry Choupi - I'll be able to eat it all throughout the week - and the boys at work will appreciate the cake :)

Choupi
01-16-2005, 05:33 PM
At least you don't have to do them all the time like me :sad: Mind you - I wouldn't want to do them in 32 degrees - I'd just kind of melt!! And don't worry Choupi - I'll be able to eat it all throughout the week - and the boys at work will appreciate the cake :)
If the boys are there to help you, then I'm not worried anymore.... ;)

Bjrki
01-16-2005, 05:38 PM
Here's hot today, 31C. But it's been worse, so I can't complain :)
I'm green with envy :D However I would prefer to be in Melbourne for the next two weeks :)

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 05:44 PM
I'd rather be in Melbourne too! :)

Choupi
01-16-2005, 05:50 PM
I think this wish is shared by many of us here...*sigh*

*Ljubica*
01-16-2005, 05:50 PM
I'd rather be in Melbourne too! :)

Wouldn't we all :yeah:

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 06:08 PM
It would be amazing to be there, and I can assure I wouldn't complain about the weather at all, even if it's 50C out there! :)

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 06:18 PM
LOL! I'm watching ESPN and they're showing some mini interviews, and Gastn was complining about the mosquito invasion there. That they don't go away and when you kill them they end up glued to the body LOL! Poor guys!

*Ljubica*
01-16-2005, 06:45 PM
LOL! I'm watching ESPN and they're showing some mini interviews, and Gastn was complining about the mosquito invasion there. That they don't go away and when you kill them they end up glued to the body LOL! Poor guys!

:eek: No - on second thoughts - I may be safer with Eurosport and live scoring - I don't so much like flying, stinging things :eek:

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 06:48 PM
I don't like them either. He even said that bother him to play.
We already know Coria's excuse for this time ;)

*Ljubica*
01-16-2005, 07:00 PM
I don't like them either. He even said that bother him to play.
We already know Coria's excuse for this time ;)

:haha: Well it makes a change from cramps I guess :devil: Perhaps the mosquitoes in Australia are all Gaudio fans - especially trained by GWH to upset Coria :devil:

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 07:01 PM
So that's what it is, GWH sent them!!! :devil:

Choupi
01-16-2005, 07:19 PM
Hey, the moskitos must be the secret weapon he has hinted at in our forum lately...along with the clown horn!!! :devil:

bovenbuuf
01-16-2005, 07:22 PM
It's soooo quiet over here! Where's everyone?
Hi Jazz... well I was at home behind the computer.. But all I did this afternoon was working and working so no time :sad:

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 07:24 PM
I'm so sorry to hear Boven!

sigmagirl91
01-16-2005, 07:42 PM
OK, I'm back. What's up? Rosie, you must save some food for me.

taysbest
01-16-2005, 08:38 PM

Rosies cooking, Jazz- is cooking and cleaning- Boven is working, I'm cooking and doing laundry and hanging a new shower curtain....UGH! We should be out having fun somewhere!!!

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 08:40 PM
You're right!!! LOL What's wrong with us???

*Ljubica*
01-16-2005, 08:55 PM

We're all preparing and conserving our energy for the season to come :)

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 08:57 PM
That must be it :)

sigmagirl91
01-16-2005, 10:35 PM

I'm holding my breath.

jazz_girl
01-16-2005, 10:38 PM
LOL!

sigmagirl91
01-16-2005, 10:49 PM
Meanwhile, we wait. So, action starts later in Melbourne?

sigmagirl91
01-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Today's my MTF anniversary (what a dubious achievement, right?), and I have made it to 6000 posts.

jazz_girl
01-17-2005, 12:45 AM
Congratulations Sig!!! :)

sigmagirl91
01-17-2005, 01:15 AM
Congratulations Sig!!! :)

Thanks. :)