The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

novanora
10-13-2004, 08:28 PM
bov, check ur pm, i have replied it yet.

and though you said so, still hope you can persuade hoogie to give up the potatoes, too much starch is not healthy. and no potato chips too.....

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 08:41 PM
sdaw it, gave a reply back;)

well if I see Hoogie I will tell him:)

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Ok I am off.. good night and sweet dreams!

Fedex
10-13-2004, 10:52 PM
Here you could Vote for David :

http://www.sport1.at/coremedia/generator/id=1453164.html

sigmagirl91
10-13-2004, 11:10 PM
OK, now I'm pissed. My broadband connection is whacked. It's been two days now, and no solution is in sight. They'd better not think about putting that charge on my phone bill-the bastards. If they do, then they WILL hear from me.

Fedex
10-14-2004, 12:42 AM
Sorry to hear about that, Sigma. Are you on dialup?? :confused: I had to use that for about atleast 2 weeks, after my move.

Fedex
10-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Here's an interesting test I took: Which president are you most like?? Here's my score. I'm not exactly thrilled about being compared to Richard Nixon, lol. Post you're results.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/presidenttest.jsp?varN=6&score=13

sigmagirl91
10-14-2004, 02:19 AM
Sorry to hear about that, Sigma. Are you on dialup?? :confused: I had to use that for about atleast 2 weeks, after my move.

My broadband connection has been restored. :woohoo: :woohoo:

bovenbuuf
10-14-2004, 08:29 AM
Oh good to hear Sig! SO does this also mean, more posts, more MSN time?

sigmagirl91
10-14-2004, 11:51 AM
Yes, without losing my connection. This is much better.

jazz_girl
10-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Great to hear Sigma! :yeah:

sigmagirl91
10-14-2004, 01:39 PM
Now, I have someone in my office acting like a piss ant about something that's none of his business. What the fuck gives with that shit?

Jennay
10-14-2004, 11:15 PM
Here's an interesting test I took: Which president are you most like?? Here's my score. I'm not exactly thrilled about being compared to Richard Nixon, lol. Post you're results.

http://channels.netscape.com/ns/atplay/presidenttest.jsp?varN=6&score=13
I got Richard Nixon as well :p

sigmagirl91
10-15-2004, 02:09 AM
Me too. I got Richard Nixon. What a pity!!!!!

Jennay
10-16-2004, 03:15 AM
:wavey: I'm not sure if any of you posted/saw this clip of David bungee jumping:

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/V4/L0/S57/sport_Lng0_Spo57.shtml

jazz_girl
10-16-2004, 03:42 AM
Wow!!! I had seen a part of it but that video was amazing!!! Thank you sooo much Jennay! :yeah:
It was so much fun to see Mariano there with him, and from what I heard he was supposed to jump as well, but got scared, so at the end David made fun of him calling him a chicken lol! I'm sure this is gonna be on Mariano's show!

Fedex
10-16-2004, 04:26 AM
Me too. I got Richard Nixon. What a pity!!!!!
:lol: :rolls: Man, I wanted to get Clinton! :( (or Lincoln)
Atleast I didn't get Bush. :o

bovenbuuf
10-16-2004, 08:32 AM
thanks for the link with the bunge.. even when I see this, I don't change my mind..

justClaudia
10-16-2004, 04:53 PM
Thanks for the link Jennay! Awesome!

Great video!!

sigmagirl91
10-16-2004, 05:14 PM
That was great, Jennay. I wouldn't do it, though.

novanora
10-17-2004, 02:20 PM
he laughed a lot, and wasn't that scared at all :o

i watched Bizet's opera Carmen yesterday evening, it's awesome! and when i back home, found willy has his 4th final this year already :eek:

bovenbuuf
10-17-2004, 09:43 PM
yeah willy is doing well lately! he will come far now I guess..

and well just got back forn watching Car races, didn't know it would make me that tired :lol:But it was really fun to watch.

novanora
10-18-2004, 09:24 AM
willy lost the vienna final :(

bov, speedy speedy car races is great. but i won't be a real car fan, coz i am a environmental protector ;) the gas from cars can make much air polution. If some genius can invent a non-polution car race, i will have a try. But now, only playing car race video game is enough for me.

bovenbuuf
10-18-2004, 10:48 AM
me neither Nova, I just went because I had tickets, it was fun to watch it for 1 day, but don't think I will go every week now ...
and well I don't even play the car rally games...

novanora
10-18-2004, 03:50 PM
i just saw this week's atp show is Willy Canas in Shanghai :lol::lol:, he visited many sights of our city, drink a cup of Chinese tea in Tea House, and he made a Chinese name of his nick Willy - 威力 that means "power" :lol:. at last, he learned a Chinese word -"Thanks", what a cutie!! i have download this video clip.

http://www.atptennis.com/en/tvshow/?AssetID=747

bovenbuuf
10-18-2004, 07:42 PM
Oh well nice to see he paid some interest in your country!hope for you he is coming back next year!

jazz_girl
10-18-2004, 11:44 PM
Thanks a lot for the clip Nova!!! It was really nice to watch :)

jazz_girl
10-22-2004, 02:48 AM
Ok, my excuse is that I've been studying a lot lately, but where have YOU been? Where's everyone???

Pink Panther
10-22-2004, 03:14 AM
and he made a Chinese name of his nick Willy - 威力 that means "power"...
:lol: LOL...reminds me of the Spice Girls with the 女力 (Girl Power) tattoo.

O/T: For those of you who follow F1, anyone find David and Jenson Button look alike? :drive:

novanora
10-22-2004, 03:29 AM
Ok, my excuse is that I've been studying a lot lately, but where have YOU been? Where's everyone???
i also study a lot, today afternoon will be a test, i think i have prepared enough already. think Bov is also busy with her teaching work practise. and rosie goes to madrid......

novanora
10-22-2004, 03:44 AM
:lol: LOL...reminds me of the Spice Girls with the 女力 (Girl Power) tattoo.

O/T: For those of you who follow F1, anyone find David and Jenson Button look alike? :drive:

lol pinky!! i remember that!! that's Mel C who has the 女力 tatoo if my memory is right!! don't laugh at me, but i was Spice Girls' fan once when they were hot before:o

and yah! i am not a F1 fan, but agree that Jenson looks somewhat like David....but he is too far from David ;) bad luck that he can't go to Williams next season!! however more ones think David looks like thorpedo.....that's quite far for me.....

bovenbuuf
10-22-2004, 09:24 AM
i also study a lot, today afternoon will be a test, i think i have prepared enough already. think Bov is also busy with her teaching work practise. and rosie goes to madrid......
you are right Nova, I am to busy with my final project, the new teaching degree which means i have to do a lot of teaching practise and then also my job.... which is this time, grade a lot of papers. Guess its all about teaching these days;)

bovenbuuf
10-22-2004, 09:30 AM
lol pinky!! i remember that!! that's Mel C who has the 女力 tatoo if my memory is right!! don't laugh at me, but i was Spice Girls' fan once when they were hot before:o

and yah! i am not a F1 fan, but agree that Jenson looks somewhat like David....but he is too far from David ;) bad luck that he can't go to Williams next season!! however more ones think David looks like thorpedo.....that's quite far for me.....
well I did see Button, but not really a F1 fan.. do think that Button and David have more similarities then David and Thorpe..
but well still don't see much similarities..

sigmagirl91
10-22-2004, 11:51 AM

I'm here, jazzita. I've been studying, working, undergoing minor surgery, recovering, and following David with you all on MSN. More d-talk today, ladies.

sigmagirl91
10-22-2004, 11:52 AM
you are right Nova, I am to busy with my final project, the new teaching degree which means i have to do a lot of teaching practise and then also my job.... which is this time, grade a lot of papers. Guess its all about teaching these days;)

So, when are you going to get this degree, in December?

bovenbuuf
10-22-2004, 11:56 AM
well for public policy i will get it hopefully in January.. and well for the teaching degree, that will be in August

bovenbuuf
10-22-2004, 12:02 PM
I'm here, jazzita. I've been studying, working, undergoing minor surgery, recovering, and following David with you all on MSN. More d-talk today, ladies.
Guess we all are busy from time to time! But well hope everything is now ok and that the recovery went well, Sig!

and good luck with the D talk, i can't make it:(

sigmagirl91
10-22-2004, 12:15 PM
well for public policy i will get it hopefully in January.. and well for the teaching degree, that will be in August

Wow. Ok, that will be quick. Best of luck to you. Meanwhile, I have to apply to graduate school in order to get my teaching certificate. Found out that the rest of what I'll need will be absorbed into the new master's degree program they're having starting in the spring. And, no, I can't apply to grad. school in the spring. It's too soon, and I haven't had the GRE.

Action Jackson
10-22-2004, 12:21 PM
Hello sigma and all to the cool Nalbandian fans, yes I am still alive and have even posted a few posts at the usual places.

Good to see everyone is busy, but not so busy that they have stayed away totally.

I finally saw Nalle do the bungy jump, he seemed really happy and lively afterwards, it must have been the adrenaline rush, and yes Mariano is a chicken for not jumping.

sigmagirl91
10-22-2004, 06:02 PM
Hey all, I'm back-but only for a second. I'm extremely busy with work, but I saw the scoreline. I must say, David did impress. Sorry, ladies, that you didn't get the d-talk from me today. Maybe tomorrow? If anyone can get me an oop for tomorrow, it would be greatly appreciated.

bovenbuuf
10-22-2004, 07:58 PM
sure SIg, if its out, then of course we will post it..

sigmagirl91
10-22-2004, 08:32 PM
Hello sigma and all to the cool Nalbandian fans, yes I am still alive and have even posted a few posts at the usual places.

Good to see everyone is busy, but not so busy that they have stayed away totally.

I finally saw Nalle do the bungy jump, he seemed really happy and lively afterwards, it must have been the adrenaline rush, and yes Mariano is a chicken for not jumping.

Long time, haven't heard from. Thanks for the rep, btw.

Laury
10-22-2004, 10:30 PM
David is playing great this week!!
I think he will win this! and enter in the Masters!
:wavey:

jazz_girl
10-22-2004, 11:31 PM
Sig, David will play at 8:30(Argentina time).
It will be broadcasted in America Tv and in ESPN.

RogiFan88
10-23-2004, 01:58 AM
So how close is Nalbers to Houston??

Fedex
10-23-2004, 06:02 AM
I really dont think he'll make it. He's played great so far in Madrid, but unfortunatly, so are Marat and Andre, the two guys he needs to beat out, to make MC.

Vladimir Poutine
10-23-2004, 06:26 AM
Now the midget is going to play Houston, it will be tough for David to make it through. It seems like he has to win Madrid, Basel and Paris and then he would do it, but he could be one of the alternates.

I just hope he can make the final and not be so bloody nervous, maybe he should do some meditation exercises to relax his mind.

novanora
10-23-2004, 08:24 AM
Sig, David will play at 8:30(Argentina time).
It will be broadcasted in America Tv and in ESPN.
jazz, i hope america tv will do work well. here today will be soccer, so no Madrid semi. We need your help commands maybe :) :worship:

bovenbuuf
10-23-2004, 08:26 AM
yeah Houston will be far away, he is playing well.. but well main thing I guess is, that after his confidence dip, he did came back, and seems to be playing better again..

novanora
10-23-2004, 08:37 AM
now it's the race ranking,

7 Safin 410

8 Agassi 393

10 Nalbandian 330

he is still far behind the both two, considering safin and agassi both do well in madrid, i don't think he can make that. anyway, i don't care about Houston.

bovenbuuf
10-23-2004, 08:45 AM
no me neither Nova.. but well he still wants to go.. and then he is playing so well lately, and then you have this, a good safin and andre aswell..

sigmagirl91
10-23-2004, 02:20 PM
He's playing like a man on a mission. And all without the loss of a set....

bovenbuuf
10-23-2004, 02:33 PM
yeah he is doing really well! Guess it will be a nice match to watch tomorrow!

novanora
10-24-2004, 08:56 AM
this match will only replay after the soccer tonight here, but i will record it by my new VCR for sure!!!

and if he wins, i will change my avatar to a madrid one :D

bovenbuuf
10-24-2004, 10:48 AM
Good to hear Nova, I just watched the scedule we are to busy in Zurich so no time for David or marat...

Fedex
10-24-2004, 12:27 PM
Good luck to him tomorrow. It does seem like he's playing very well at the moment, but Safin wont be easy by any means. I just hope he stays relaxed and calm and plays his game. If he does so, he'll be fine.

sigmagirl91
10-27-2004, 11:35 AM
OK, it's sigmagirl's bitch hour:

Ummm, I'm royally mad at my boss right now. And don't be too awfully surprised if I find myself running copies of my resume and attempting to find something else until I earn my teaching certification.

Action Jackson
10-27-2004, 11:40 AM
What's the boss done now?

sigmagirl91
10-27-2004, 11:41 AM
What hasn't she done? She's got crazy written all over her forehead....

Action Jackson
10-27-2004, 11:43 AM
Mustn't be getting enough at home and taking it out on staff.

jazz_girl
10-27-2004, 03:12 PM
A friend just forwarded this to me and it was a lot of fun!!! Try doing it:
Your age by chocolate --

I don't know how this works, but it is VERY accurate...even for those
who
don't want to admit their age!! YOUR AGE BY CHOCOLATE
This is pretty neat.

DON'T CHEAT BY SCROLLING DOWN FIRST!

It takes less than a minute... Work this out as you read.

Be sure you don't read the bottom until you've worked it out!
This is not one of those waste of time things, it's fun.

Go ahead

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
have
chocolate. (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)

3. Add 5. (for Sunday)

4. Multiply it by 50. I'll wait while you get the calculator...

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1754... If you
haven't, add 1753...

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number...

The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times
you
want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are...

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

ArisCM
10-28-2004, 02:18 PM
i'm still waiting for his new title, can he make me dream become ture?

novanora
10-28-2004, 02:38 PM
Go ahead

1. First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to
have
chocolate. (more than once but less than 10)

2. Multiply this number by 2 (Just to be bold)

3. Add 5. (for Sunday)

4. Multiply it by 50. I'll wait while you get the calculator...

5. If you have already had your birthday this year add 1754... If you
haven't, add 1753...

6. Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.

You should have a three digit number...

The first digit of this was your original number (i.e., how many times
you
want to have chocolate each week).

The next two numbers are...

YOUR AGE! (Oh YES, it is!!!!!)

jazz, mine is 321, it's a math formula

let's see in this way, for the example of myself, this formula can be:

suppose a= how many times you have chocolate one week, and b= your B-year, then

it's (2a+5)x50+1754-b
= 100a+250+1754-b

so, have a look, 250+1754=2004, it's just this year! so when 2004 minus your B-year, that's 2004-b, it's always your age!! and if you haven't already had your birthday, then should minus one more year, that's 2003.

now it's
= 100a + 2004/2003-b

you see, a is the times you have chocolate, it multiply 100, then should be the first digital of this number, like: axx, and 2004/2003-b must your age!

that's really funny!!!

sigmagirl91
10-28-2004, 02:41 PM
Mustn't be getting enough at home and taking it out on staff.

That's my theory too..... :devil:

sigmagirl91
10-30-2004, 02:51 AM
Why doesn't someone check the full results of a match before they do the silly clown dance? I know a certain person looks like a total shithead right about now....

Action Jackson
10-30-2004, 02:57 AM
Why doesn't someone check the full results of a match before they do the silly clown dance? I know a certain person looks like a total shithead right about now....

Who did that? I want to ridicule them. I am so sad that Bilbo hasn't my post on the Ancic thread on GM. Just go there and see for yourself.

sigmagirl91
10-30-2004, 03:04 AM
Who did that? I want to ridicule them. I am so sad that Bilbo hasn't my post on the Ancic thread on GM. Just go there and see for yourself.

Who else but your favorite dinosaur, tangerinasaurus rex.... :o

Action Jackson
10-30-2004, 03:13 AM
Who else but your favorite dinosaur, tangerinasaurus rex.... :o

Oh! I missed it and where is this please. I have some humble pie recipes available.

Read the Gilbert vs Lundgren thread and see what I am dealing with. :)

sigmagirl91
10-30-2004, 03:18 AM
Oh! I missed it and where is this please. I have some humble pie recipes available.

Read the Gilbert vs Lundgren thread and see what I am dealing with. :)

In the Friday OOP thread in the Davidoff Swiss Open tournament forum. And I did read the G/L thread. And you're right. It's just that everyone else wants to go on about something else entirely. If they are going to disagree, then the least they can do is stick to the discussion at hand-unlike that fool Jorge in the "Baldy will vote for Kerry" thread.

rassklovn
10-30-2004, 03:51 AM
Thanks sigma and look at GM now as there has been a thread just for this purpose.

sigmagirl91
10-30-2004, 03:54 AM
Thanks sigma and look at GM now as there has been a thread just for this purpose.

OK....

sigmagirl91
10-31-2004, 03:25 AM
Wow, that thread has expanded beyond all our wildest dreams. Everyone bitching, hollering that they're being unfairly targeted. Me? Like I told someone: I don't give a damn....

ArisCM
11-01-2004, 02:03 PM
:banghead: i'm back,but~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i'm tooooooooooooo sad, poor David :hysteric:
where is his next title???????????????

novanora
11-02-2004, 12:47 PM
sig, or any USA friend can give me some update of American presidential election right now??

bovenbuuf
11-02-2004, 01:25 PM
guess in some states they just started to vote.. and well probably there are some predictions and a lot of poll outcomes...

novanora
11-02-2004, 03:16 PM
thanks bov! i already saw kerry and bush in CNN yet. it's really hard to predict the result now! and i also saw Steve Wonder made a singing performance for supporting Kerry :yeah:

bovenbuuf
11-02-2004, 03:26 PM
At this point, here in Holland most channels stopped with giving news about the election in USA, it seems not important anymore.. today at 9am Theo van Gogh died. He was a Dutch writer, a man who made tv shows and a director of movies. He was a man who loved the freedom of speech, and well he made a lot of statements, statements what a lot of people thing but not dare to tell..
and that while he was working on a new movie about Pim Fortuijn, who also was murdered some years ago..

and now he was killed brutaly, 2 times he was stabbed with a knife and after that the killer fired a lot of bullets at his body aswell, After that the killer went to his body and put a note on his body....

jazz_girl
11-02-2004, 03:40 PM
OMG! That's just awful! Did the police get the murderer???

sigmagirl91
11-02-2004, 04:00 PM
sig, or any USA friend can give me some update of American presidential election right now??

No news yet. I went out this morning to vote (7:15am), so I'm looking for some early poll results myself.

bovenbuuf
11-02-2004, 05:41 PM
OMG! That's just awful! Did the police get the murderer???
yeah, they have him. After he killed van Gogh he went to a city parc, at the other side of the parc the police catched him, after shooting him in his leg.. The murderer shooted first at the police and at a civilian, 2 people got small injuries of that..

bovenbuuf
11-02-2004, 05:43 PM
No news yet. I went out this morning to vote (7:15am), so I'm looking for some early poll results myself.
wow that is really early.We can't vote before 8am

sigmagirl91
11-02-2004, 06:07 PM
Our polls open at 6am.

bovenbuuf
11-02-2004, 06:16 PM
why so early.. and at what time do they close?

Here its from 8am till 8pm

sigmagirl91
11-02-2004, 08:44 PM
Our polls close at 9pm. We take into consideration work hours in determining voting hours.

bovenbuuf
11-03-2004, 08:06 AM
oh ok. Well you have enough time then to go and make a vote..

sigmagirl91
11-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Yeah, and the election, as I understand, is still too close to call at this mo. I hope that Mr. Hillbilly doesn't make it back in the White House.

novanora
11-03-2004, 01:28 PM
At this point, here in Holland most channels stopped with giving news about the election in USA, it seems not important anymore..
we showed a lot about this election, coz we think this election result is also very important to our country. From the news here, Bush seems leading now...but it's still very close.

today at 9am Theo van Gogh died. He was a Dutch writer, a man who made tv shows and a director of movies. He was a man who loved the freedom of speech, and well he made a lot of statements, statements what a lot of people thing but not dare to tell..
and that while he was working on a new movie about Pim Fortuijn, who also was murdered some years ago..

and now he was killed brutaly, 2 times he was stabbed with a knife and after that the killer fired a lot of bullets at his body aswell, After that the killer went to his body and put a note on his body....

omg, bov! so his too frank speaking could be the reason why he was brutaly murdered!! too sad to see a versatile Van man (sorry, but it's my way of calling dutch man :lol: ) leave u forever! The only Dutch film i have ever watched is Character, a film by Mike Van Diem (Van man again......). It's a good film, and won the best foreign language film award of Oscar in 1997.

now i am waiting for Canas's game begin! our tv will broadcast his match live!! so i will cheer for his Paris :yeah:

novanora
11-03-2004, 03:45 PM
Willy did a good winning by 6-1 6-3 def Tsonga!! :banana:

bovenbuuf
11-03-2004, 08:14 PM
oh good for him

novanora
11-04-2004, 01:42 PM
:fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery:
Bushit won election again!!!!!!!

crigazzio
11-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Ey Nova, Willy won again!!!! and his grilfriend too!!! in Quebec....Is a great year for him!!!!!

novanora
11-04-2004, 02:38 PM
jajaja, really????? sorry, but who is his girlfriend? lol, i know little about that!! and i did see a beautiful girl cheering for him on tv in this year Rome when Willy played against the duck! is she just his girlfriend?? i am so curious.....:aplot:

i watched Willy's match vs Haas today! he still keep that knee bandage.....and play an awesome 2nd set!! haas made too many unforced errors!!

crigazzio
11-04-2004, 02:51 PM
I don´t remember Rome, but his girl is María Emilia Salerni, is a tennis player too, and she´s playing in quebec.....

novanora
11-04-2004, 02:59 PM
thanks ceci, i have checked her on the internet, seems not the same girl, or my poor memory? :cuckoo:
anyway, good choice, willy! :yeah:

sigmagirl91
11-04-2004, 03:41 PM
Well, I talked to my advisor about spring classes. Looks like I'll have to apply for the master's degree program for the remainder of my teacher certification. In which case, I'll have to take the graduate exam.

bovenbuuf
11-04-2004, 04:53 PM
oh ok, do you like that idea Sig, to do the graduate exam?

well at least you get some more certainty now.. I have to make a phonecall tonight about my hours for the next couple of weeks..

sigmagirl91
11-04-2004, 06:16 PM
It's not that I like the idea-that's the requirement.

bovenbuuf
11-04-2004, 06:18 PM
Ok wel good luck with it! When can you take that exam?

sigmagirl91
11-04-2004, 06:58 PM
In March, I think.

bovenbuuf
11-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Oh you have to wait long before you can take that exam

sigmagirl91
11-04-2004, 07:23 PM
That will give me time to study the questions and prepare myself; otherwise, it won't be good.

bovenbuuf
11-04-2004, 08:19 PM
true. but well can you still continue with the course or do you first have to wait till you passed the exam?

sigmagirl91
11-04-2004, 09:53 PM
I have to pass the exam to be considered for graduate work; otherwise, I have to take it until I make an acceptable.

bovenbuuf
11-05-2004, 08:36 AM
Ok so the exam is very serious then, good luck with it

ellilein
11-05-2004, 06:49 PM
hi, i just wanted to say that i am new here, so Hi to everybody! I checked almost all threads and I am totally fascinated by your fascination for David, although who is not fascinated by him?!

sigmagirl91
11-05-2004, 07:28 PM
I am totally fascinated by your fascination for David, although who is not fascinated by him?!

The duckfucks....

*Ljubica*
11-05-2004, 08:41 PM
hi, i just wanted to say that i am new here, so Hi to everybody! I checked almost all threads and I am totally fascinated by your fascination for David, although who is not fascinated by him?!

Welcome ellilein :wavey:

Tuga
11-05-2004, 09:11 PM
hello Ellilein! Welcome!

David is the best tennis player and i hope he goes to houston!

"Deus queira" (portuguese)

jazz_girl
11-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Welcome Ellilein! :)

novanora
11-05-2004, 11:27 PM
Welcome here, Ellilein!

i just finished all paris matches today!! glad our tv is generous this time to me for broadcasting almost all willy's matches live:lol: is that wonderful willy enter the semifinal?! i know many of you will prefer hippo win tomorrow. but i will keep cheering for willy for sure. ;)

Fedex
11-06-2004, 04:20 AM
The duckfucks....
Ah, but one of the 'duckfucks' clearly is fascinated, sigma, and you know who I mean.

Fedex
11-06-2004, 04:31 AM
:fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery::fiery:
Bushit won election again!!!!!!!
:lol: Nice name for him, and it is something to be upset about. Him being re-elected effects the whole world.

*Ljubica*
11-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Btw - this isn't really to do with David, but for those of you interested in Argentine tennis in general, thought you might like to know that Coria's former coach Gaby Markus (I'm sure Sigma will like to know this :) ), is going to be working with Agustin Calleri from December, while Calleri's old coach Luis Lobo is going to Mariano Zabaleta. Mine of useless information - that's me :)

sigmagirl91
11-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Ah, but one of the 'duckfucks' clearly is fascinated, sigma, and you know who I mean.

Yeah, she wants to fuck him inside and out, but is scared to admit it. :devil:

sigmagirl91
11-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Btw - this isn't really to do with David, but for those of you interested in Argentine tennis in general, thought you might like to know that Coria's former coach Gaby Markus (I'm sure Sigma will like to know this :) ), is going to be working with Agustin Calleri from December, while Calleri's old coach Luis Lobo is going to Mariano Zabaleta. Mine of useless information - that's me :)

:) :) :) :) :)

jazz_girl
11-08-2004, 10:45 AM
Did I mentioned that Zamolo was in a tv show, she gave an interview at her place, and at the end of it she explained why she was a classy girl? Well, of course, she did that after showing how her panties were hanging from her bath tub and and showing which is her favourite night gown to turn men on :o

sigmagirl91
11-08-2004, 11:57 AM
Did I mentioned that Zamolo was in a tv show, she gave an interview at her place, and at the end of it she explained why she was a classy girl? Well, of course, she did that after showing how her panties were hanging from her bath tub and and showing which is her favourite night gown to turn men on :o

Very classy, not to mention attractive, move-showing her dirty, threadbare underwear and her see-through cheesecloth nightgown. Yuck.... :eek: :eek:

jazz_girl
11-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Oh, David was mentioned in the chat, of course, but she said: I want talk about my ex-boyfriend. After that, she moved on to talk about what parts of her body were waxed...

bovenbuuf
11-08-2004, 12:51 PM
it seems that it was a very nice interview ... that you could watch the whole story Jazz

sigmagirl91
11-08-2004, 01:05 PM
Oh, David was mentioned in the chat, of course, but she said: I want talk about my ex-boyfriend. After that, she moved on to talk about what parts of her body were waxed...

She won't talk about him? That's a first. :o

jazz_girl
11-08-2004, 01:27 PM
All she said about David is that they broke up in good terms, and that she met him again in RG, but nothing happened between them.

sigmagirl91
11-08-2004, 01:34 PM
All she said about David is that they broke up in good terms, and that she met him again in RG, but nothing happened between them.

But you gotta figure that seeing him would have been a perfect opp for her to get a good story again.

jazz_girl
11-08-2004, 01:48 PM
She got a good story! Everyone was talking about it, and she managed to print those private pics!
She was asked about the pics, if she sent them to the press, she said no, and changed the subject immediatly...Yeah, she's classy ;)

sigmagirl91
11-08-2004, 01:59 PM
She got a good story! Everyone was talking about it, and she managed to print those private pics!
She was asked about the pics, if she sent them to the press, she said no, and changed the subject immediatly...Yeah, she's classy ;)

As classy as eating with your mouth open.... :o

Oops...did I say "eating"? She's queen of that, I'm sure.... :devil:

Fedex
11-10-2004, 02:26 AM
Well, here in New England, the cold wet season of winter, has officially begun. It has even started to snow, a little bit.

sigmagirl91
11-10-2004, 03:34 AM
Oh, and a kid here was busted for plagiarism in the school paper. The advice columnist was lifting his quotes from a women's site and never cited the source. And the dunce admitted that he has done it on more than one occasion. Can anyone say "expulsion"?

*Ljubica*
11-10-2004, 06:13 AM
Well, here in New England, the cold wet season of winter, has officially begun. It has even started to snow, a little bit.

And here in "Old" England I think you can say the same :) No snow yet......but constant rain for the past couple of weeks - dark by 3.30pm in the afternoon, and doesn't get light again til about 8.30am the next day! Being a contrary sort of person I actually like it - it's the heat I can't stand :)

bovenbuuf
11-10-2004, 10:39 AM
Oh, and a kid here was busted for plagiarism in the school paper. The advice columnist was lifting his quotes from a women's site and never cited the source. And the dunce admitted that he has done it on more than one occasion. Can anyone say "expulsion"?
wow can't believe somebody is doing that, just make a qoute and its ok aswell...

bovenbuuf
11-10-2004, 10:40 AM
And here in "Old" England I think you can say the same :) No snow yet......but constant rain for the past couple of weeks - dark by 3.30pm in the afternoon, and doesn't get light again til about 8.30am the next day! Being a contrary sort of person I actually like it - it's the heat I can't stand :)
yeah i also like it that the dark is coming sooner now. Lighs on earlier and the small candles..

sigmagirl91
11-10-2004, 11:58 AM
wow can't believe somebody is doing that, just make a qoute and its ok aswell...

It's not OK to do that. Which is the reason he got caught, and rightfully so.
Plagiarism is too commonplace in every segment of academia, and it does deserve a stricter punishment. Unfortunately, it may not happen.

bovenbuuf
11-10-2004, 12:12 PM
yeah here it also happend a couple of times, punishment where different...and here you can't expell somebody from uni, so here you then are not allowed to make exams for 1 year, and it will be mentioned on your diploma

bovenbuuf
11-10-2004, 12:17 PM
It's not OK to do that. Which is the reason he got caught, and rightfully so.

I know its not OK, but that the people who are doing it, find it ok, and just see no harm, that is what I find hard to believe

sigmagirl91
11-10-2004, 03:53 PM
Now....the phone company has gone really off the deep end. My service cuts off last night in the middle of surfing. It was so bad, that I tried to switch to dial-up to continue my experience and found that it didn't work either. I called the phone company and got a busy signal. Now, this is the phone company. What happened to get their lines tied up, is what I'm wondering.

jazz_girl
11-10-2004, 08:10 PM
Hi guys!!!!
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but I had the week from hell!!!
2 tests and two essays!!!! I just finished with my last mid-term test of my career so I am happy! Although I'm not sure I did well ;)
Anyway, I'll try to be around much more from now on. Unless till Dicember, then I'll have my finals!!!

sigmagirl91
11-10-2004, 08:53 PM
Hi guys!!!!
2 tests and two essays!!!! I just finished with my last mid-term test of my career so I am happy! Although I'm not sure I did well ;)
Anyway, I'll try to be around much more from now on. Unless till Dicember, then I'll have my finals!!!

Oh, you did fine. Don't worry....

Fedex
11-11-2004, 05:07 AM
Lol, 'Old' England. Well, I'm used to the heat(100+degrees), the wet and cold, everything. We've lost quite a bit of daylight here. Already at around 4:30-5:00 it is already dark! Its unfortunate, really. I prefer the daylight, I can get more things done in the day.

Fedex
11-11-2004, 05:08 AM
Hi guys!!!!
Good luck with that. :)

*Ljubica*
11-11-2004, 07:57 AM
Lol, 'Old' England. Well, I'm used to the heat(100+degrees), the wet and cold, everything. We've lost quite a bit of daylight here. Already at around 4:30-5:00 it is already dark! Its unfortunate, really. I prefer the daylight, I can get more things done in the day.

100 degrees would kill me Fedex :eek: Anything over 75 and I get ill!!!

Action Jackson
11-11-2004, 08:04 AM

Come and live with me in my former home and you won't have a problem with light at this time of year. :)

Fedex
11-11-2004, 08:09 AM
Oh, yes, I lived in Northern California for 4 years, where frequently during the summer times it would reach 100-101, and the night wasn't much better. The nights during summer, were in the 90's, 80's at best. And my room being upstairs didn't help matters either. The winters were particularly wet too, Rosie, tons of rain.

Fedex
11-11-2004, 08:12 AM
But my body has adapted to that weather, and I even have somewhat of a tan. But being here in New England, now, my body has to adjust to much different, much colder temperatures. In the mornings here, the temperature is usually already in the low 20's, and its only the beginning of November.

Action Jackson
11-11-2004, 08:15 AM
Fedex, don't tell tangerinus this I actually have American friends. I know these guys from Vermont and they were very funny and they could tell straight away anyone from New York. I witnessed this in action and it was very funny.

Fedex
11-11-2004, 08:21 AM
I am sure you wont have to worry about me telling tangerinus. I have not seen much of the wench lately, it would seem as though she has finally given up on her pathetic personal attacks on me, but be warned. All of us here know that she reads this thread, as well as some other well known 'duckfucks'.

Action Jackson
11-11-2004, 08:22 AM
You never know who is around.

Fedex
11-11-2004, 08:26 AM
Well, one day sigma, and myself caught one of the duckfucks snooping around here once, but that was because the imbecile was not even intelligent enough to have the invisible mode activated.

sigmagirl91
11-11-2004, 11:48 AM
I am sure you wont have to worry about me telling tangerinus. I have not seen much of the wench lately, it would seem as though she has finally given up on her pathetic personal attacks on me, but be warned. All of us here know that she reads this thread, as well as some other well known 'duckfucks'.

She can't read anything over here anymore-or even on the Gaudio forum. Remember my telling you she's been banned from doing so?

sigmagirl91
11-11-2004, 01:26 PM
Well, one day sigma, and myself caught one of the duckfucks snooping around here once, but that was because the imbecile was not even intelligent enough to have the invisible mode activated.

I caught two actually-but one of them lurked for far too long without responding. Of course, I used my "troll baiting" tactics, which seemed to work because the person left.

Fedex
11-11-2004, 05:04 PM
She is not even allowed to read posts here? See, I am also banned from the Roddick forum, but if I wanted to I could still read the posts. This must be a more extreme banning.

jazz_girl
11-11-2004, 05:06 PM
She's been banned from this group, apparently there's been a lot of complaints about her.
I'm not sure if she's or she's not allowed to read messages, but it's the same thing.

*Ljubica*
11-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Come and live with me in my former home and you won't have a problem with light at this time of year. :)

I am flattered by your offer GWH - and you know how much I love Scandinavia and the northern parts of Russia :) Frankly I can't see much to recommend hot weather - humidity, inability to sleep, thunder storms (which I loathe), sunburn which can lead to skin cancer, unpleasant insects, people on public transport with horrid body odours due to the heat............Need I go on - give me cold weather every time!!

jazz_girl
11-11-2004, 05:18 PM
I took the day today! LOL!!! After taking all the mid.terms exams, I decided to stay home and rest! It's such a nice day!!!!!!!! It's kind of cold, it's raining and I'm listening to jazz, it can't get any better :)

sigmagirl91
11-11-2004, 05:24 PM
She's been banned from this group, apparently there's been a lot of complaints about her.
I'm not sure if she's or she's not allowed to read messages, but it's the same thing.

Yes, it is basically. If she's banned, she won't be able to read anything over here.

sigmagirl91
11-11-2004, 05:25 PM
She is not even allowed to read posts here? See, I am also banned from the Roddick forum, but if I wanted to I could still read the posts. This must be a more extreme banning.

Did they tell you that you were banned from the Roddick group?

jazz_girl
11-11-2004, 05:26 PM
Yes, it is basically. If she's banned, she won't be able to read anything over here.
Not necessarily, you can enter the forum, read stuff, but not be able to post.

sigmagirl91
11-11-2004, 05:27 PM
Not necessarily, you can enter the forum, read stuff, but not be able to post.

I was under the impression that if you were banned, a message would come up saying "Access Denied" or "Unauthorized Entry"-something like that.

jazz_girl
11-11-2004, 05:30 PM
I'll ask Amanda

Fedex
11-11-2004, 05:34 PM
I was under the impression that if you were banned, a message would come up saying "Access Denied" or "Unauthorized Entry"-something like that.
No, you can still come and read posts there, but when you want to post in that forum, it will deny you. Also, if you go to the bottom left hand corner of the screen, you'll see that 'Posting Rules' thing. That tells you, if you are allowed to post in the forum, or not.

sigmagirl91
11-11-2004, 05:48 PM
In her case, Fedex, I'm inclined to believe that she has also been denied "read access" as well as "write access".

Fedex
11-11-2004, 05:51 PM
I hope so, and it makes sense, as she is not bitching about us in every one of her posts like she used to.

sigmagirl91
11-11-2004, 05:56 PM
I hope so, and it makes sense, as she is not bitching about us in every one of her posts like she used to.

Or sending another "quackhead" over here to spy on us.

Fedex
11-11-2004, 05:59 PM
Yeah, that's always a possiblity, but surely she'd still be mentioning us at every chance she could though?

jazz_girl
11-11-2004, 06:01 PM
I asked Amanda, I'll let you know the answer as soon as she replies.

sigmagirl91
11-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Yeah, that's always a possiblity, but surely she'd still be mentioning us at every chance she could though?

And who cares, right? We're becoming celebrities. I'd be more concerned if no one talked about me.

jazz_girl
11-11-2004, 06:03 PM
LOL!

*Ljubica*
11-11-2004, 09:50 PM
Now don't all faint at once, but I am slowly coming round to the opinion that the Coria trolls are worse than the "duckfucks". I have received two BadReps tonight purely because I said I didn't want Coria to win Houston - oh - and some silly little girl accused me of being a whore!!! Bring back tangerinus I say :) I think I would feel safer in Ducknation right now than amongst that group of pre-pubescent girls.

Fedex
11-11-2004, 09:53 PM
Those Coria trolls are so :retard: even tangerinus could rip them a new one. Yes, I am coming to the same conclusion, Rosie. :)

jazz_girl
11-11-2004, 10:18 PM
LMAO!!!!

sigmagirl91
11-11-2004, 10:39 PM
Yes, Rosie, you, Fedex, and I have a new personal stalker. The poor, petulant little shit couldn't find a blow job even if she were qualified enough.

sigmagirl91
11-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Now don't all faint at once, but I am slowly coming round to the opinion that the Coria trolls are worse than the "duckfucks". I have received two BadReps tonight purely because I said I didn't want Coria to win Houston - oh - and some silly little girl accused me of being a whore!!! Bring back tangerinus I say :) I think I would feel safer in Ducknation right now than amongst that group of pre-pubescent girls.

Welcome to the name game, Rosie. I've been called a whore before by the one formerly called CarnivalCarnage. Hell, I've been called everything on this board. Maybe Coriafan will cuss me out in the other two languages she claims to know.l

jazz_girl
11-12-2004, 12:21 AM
I know Nova will be happy about this:
Agassi didn't accept the alternate place and Cañas is going!!!!!!!!!
From what I heard, Coria will play his first match against Safin, and he's not sure if he'll be able to finish all of hi matches, so Willy has a very good chance to play!!!! :)
Apparently our friend Jim, tried to do everything he could so Agassi could play, but he was still injured.

MissPovaFan
11-12-2004, 12:55 AM
From what I heard, Coria will play his first match against Safin, and he's not sure if he'll be able to finish all of hi matches, so Willy has a very good chance to play!!!! :)
Apparently our friend Jim, tried to do everything he could so Agassi could play, but he was still injured.

WOOHOO! Willy is great! Im sure he'd certainly not anyone down if called upon!

bovenbuuf
11-12-2004, 09:55 AM
Good to hear canas is going! Hope he can play some matches

sigmagirl91
11-12-2004, 01:39 PM
WOOHOO! Willy is great! Im sure he'd certainly not anyone down if called upon!

Willy Cañas is a great choice. He could produce a solid result there; besides, it could give Jim another reason to appreciate gauchos and shit the lumberyard.

jazz_girl
11-12-2004, 01:56 PM
I just heard in the radio that Agassi asked for 2 million dollars to go as a substitute and Jim had to say no...Cañas will go and they'll give him $50.000

sigmagirl91
11-12-2004, 01:57 PM
I just heard in the radio that Agassi asked for 2 million dollars to go as a substitute and Jim had to say no...Cañas will go and they'll give him $50.000

Finally, an offer that Mac could refuse...hee hee....

sigmagirl91
11-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Just got my spring class schedule: I teach a remedial English class next semester as part of my practicum and another literature class, so I will have more time. I have no clinicals or observations to do, so this next semester is gonna be great. Right now, I'm winding down from a hectic semester-and I'm making A's too.

jazz_girl
11-12-2004, 02:02 PM
Thats' great Tiff!
I just finished all my mid-terms, and I've been told that I passed them all, I still don't know the grades, but I'll find out today.
Now the finals and I'll graduate!

bovenbuuf
11-12-2004, 02:02 PM
wow that is really a change in numbers...

bovenbuuf
11-12-2004, 02:04 PM
Just got my spring class schedule: I teach a remedial English class next semester as part of my practicum and another literature class, so I will have more time. I have no clinicals or observations to do, so this next semester is gonna be great. Right now, I'm winding down from a hectic semester-and I'm making A's too.
Oh that is really great Sig. I start next week with my next teaching practise where I have to give 20 lessons at social science...
and well teaching seems to be more fun then just observations.

jazz_girl
11-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Guys, can you see my avatar??? I don't know what's wring with it, but I'm trying to change it and I can't see anything at all right now...

sigmagirl91
11-12-2004, 02:09 PM
Guys, can you see my avatar??? I don't know what's wring with it, but I'm trying to change it and I can't see anything at all right now...

I can't see it. What is it?

sigmagirl91
11-12-2004, 02:11 PM
Oh that is really great Sig. I start next week with my next teaching practise where I have to give 20 lessons at social science...
and well teaching seems to be more fun then just observations.

I think so, too. I am told that I have to teach one lesson before I complete my class this semester. I'll ask my teacher for more details.

sigmagirl91

Ok, now I see it.

jazz_girl
David in a blue shirt.
But I'm trying with different avatars now and none seems to work...I'll try later again, maybe I'll have better luck then...

sigmagirl91
David in a blue shirt.
But I'm trying with different avatars now and none seems to work...I'll try later again, maybe I'll have better luck then...

It's there now.

jazz_girl
11-12-2004, 02:12 PM
It's working now :D

sigmagirl91
11-12-2004, 02:15 PM
I may change mine later. Give me a chance to come up with one sexy, spectacular avatar, and I'll be right back with it.

jazz_girl
11-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Ok, I'll give you some time ;)
I can't wait to see him in Australia, I'm pretty sure he'll be in great shape and shirtless ;)

sigmagirl91
11-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Ok, I'll give you some time ;)
I can't wait to see him in Australia, I'm pretty sure he'll be in great shape and shirtless ;)

Me neither. I will have a great avatar then. For now, I'll keep this one.

jazz_girl
11-12-2004, 02:33 PM
Ho about this one as your new avvie? LOL

sigmagirl91
11-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Nah, I want one really sexy and really hot-and that usually means no shirt or sleeveless shirt.

novanora
11-12-2004, 03:01 PM
yeah, jazz! i am so happy :worship: with 3 titles, finalist in Vienna and semifinalist in Paris TMS, he deserves that, especially this is his coming back year after long time injured last year! Now i hope in 2005, he will be not only a substitute of TMC, but really play it as top 8!!
also sad to Andre, maybe this is the last chance for him to play TMC, i can't see he will have long journey next year to come here :sad:

btw, i will graduate in July next year too!

jazz_girl
11-12-2004, 03:19 PM
Congratulations Nova!!! :yeah:

novanora
11-12-2004, 04:31 PM
jazz, guess after we two graduate, we can go more tourneys. i can go to AO next next year, and you can go for more USA tourneys maybe, you will have more chance to watch him play, not only BSAS or DC.

crigazzio
11-12-2004, 04:55 PM
Well, but I´m not, i don´t have the time and the money to follow.....So David play in the Bs AS open ok??? Thank you man!!! LOL!!!!!
About Willy, I´m so prooud he´s a fighter!!!He deserve all the credit this year, is the best return and i hope that he can play in the Master, I´m sure that he´ll be in Shangai in 2005!!!!1

bovenbuuf
11-12-2004, 05:08 PM
I think so, too. I am told that I have to teach one lesson before I complete my class this semester. I'll ask my teacher for more details.
Oh well it seems to be nice, and well an extra lesson is always nice.

bovenbuuf
11-12-2004, 05:11 PM
jazz, guess after we two graduate, we can go more tourneys. i can go to AO next next year, and you can go for more USA tourneys maybe, you will have more chance to watch him play, not only BSAS or DC.
well I also want to graduate in July.. and yes do hope it makes some changes, this is dreadfull, but well it is helpfull

Fedex
11-13-2004, 12:47 AM
:lol: I was so sure Jim coulden't say no to this!

*Ljubica*
11-13-2004, 09:59 AM
:lol: I was so sure Jim coulden't say no to this!

Even Jim reaches breaking point some time I guess. Mind you - sorry Agassi fans - but if that's true - don't you think it is disgusting? The guy is a multi-millionaire - why the hell is he asking for that much money? :devil:

bovenbuuf
11-13-2004, 11:05 AM
yeah I agree Rosie, this was definitly a little bit to much.

jazz_girl
11-13-2004, 11:26 AM
I don't think Agassi ever had the intention of going there as an alternate, that's why he asked for so much money, he knew the answer ;)

*Ljubica*
11-13-2004, 11:40 AM
I don't think Agassi ever had the intention of going there as an alternate, that's why he asked for so much money, he knew the answer ;)

Yes I think you're probably right Jazz. Agassi is arguably the biggest "star" that tennis has ever known - he probably thought it was beneath him to be an alternate and although I'm not a huge fan of his, I can see his point of view.

bovenbuuf
11-13-2004, 12:00 PM
yeah me too.. but still why aks so much money. He also could say I am still injured

jazz_girl
11-13-2004, 12:56 PM
Coria on David:
-Would have been nice for you if Nalbandian had been here (In Houston)?
It would have been amazing. With four Argentinians I think the tournament's director(Jim McIngvale) would have died (laugh). But next year there will be more than 2 among the top 8 for sure.

novanora
11-13-2004, 01:19 PM
4 argies enjoyed a roast dusk..... :lick:

can't say next year, but at least i hope David and Willy can come here. Coria enjoys high popularity here, his coming will be good to the fans, sorry, at least not for me :lol:

jazz_girl
11-13-2004, 01:26 PM
When Coria said more than 2, he was talking about David, Cañas and himself. He said it before at the beginning of the interview.

novanora
11-13-2004, 01:32 PM
yeah me too.. but still why aks so much money. He also could say I am still injured
back to Agassi, it really does not surprised me Andre ask price to Mac :lol: Andre is the only tennis player in top 10 sportsman who make the most wealth ;) but whatever, if you want to raise a reason to Mac why you don't want to go Houston as an alternate, ceiling-high price is the best one to scare him running away. Mac won't think a hip-injury is worse than taking 2 million dollars from his furniture shop :lol:

novanora
11-13-2004, 01:38 PM
When Coria said more than 2, he was talking about David, Cañas and himself. He said it before at the beginning of the interview.
i know ;) and this time, i agree with him.

jazz_girl
11-13-2004, 02:19 PM
Yeah, me too. I've been agreeing in a lot of things with him lately! LOL

sigmagirl91
11-13-2004, 02:40 PM
So have I. Isn't that a twist?

jazz_girl
11-13-2004, 03:02 PM
LOL! I know!
I agree about David's bungee jump, Safin winning the TMC, Cañas being in the top 8 next year...have I forgotten something?

novanora
11-13-2004, 03:56 PM
what he said about david's bugee jump?

sigmagirl91
11-13-2004, 04:00 PM
what he said about david's bugee jump?

You may read the comments on .net.

jazz_girl
11-13-2004, 04:19 PM
that he was crazy or something like that...he said that he would never do it cause he's even afraid of flying...

*Ljubica*
11-13-2004, 04:27 PM
that he was crazy or something like that...he said that he would never do it cause he's even afraid of flying...

Even I agree with Coria on that one - because I'm not so keen on flying either :eek:

novanora
11-13-2004, 04:37 PM
:lol::lol: thanks you two.
he is afraid of flying? so how he goes tourneys around the whole world? take ship? :lol:
David does have the quality and personality that makes many ones are crazy for him. That's for sure ;)

*Ljubica*
11-13-2004, 04:45 PM
:lol::lol: thanks you two.
he is afraid of flying? so how he goes tourneys around the whole world? take ship? :lol:
David does have the quality and personality that makes many ones are crazy for him. That's for sure ;)

I guess he just has to take a deep breath and get on with it - but I do have real sympathy with him because I generally avoid anywhere that I can't reach by bus, car, boat or train!!!

novanora
11-13-2004, 05:35 PM
:eek::eek::eek: rosie, it will be hard for you to follow so many tennis trips!

*Ljubica*
11-13-2004, 05:48 PM
:eek::eek::eek: rosie, it will be hard for you to follow so many tennis trips!

No not at all Nova - Europe is very compact and the distances between places are tiny in comparison with many other parts of the world. For example, - it is possible to drive through 5 countries in one day in Europe with no problems at all! Paris is only 2 hours away from London by train and places like Rotterdam and Hamburg only a few hours or so further. The longest journey I've done for tennis is 12 hours on an overnight train (to Rome) and I slept all the way there so it really wasn't a problem!

Fedex
11-14-2004, 02:40 AM
Even I agree with Coria on that one - because I'm not so keen on flying either :eek:
I dont mind flying, actually. I'd rather fly than take a ship or boat for instance.

Fedex
11-14-2004, 02:44 AM
Even Jim reaches breaking point some time I guess. Mind you - sorry Agassi fans - but if that's true - don't you think it is disgusting? The guy is a multi-millionaire - why the hell is he asking for that much money? :devil:
I dont know. Maybe he asked for that much, because he didn't want to go, and he knew Jim coulden't afford to give him that much?? :confused: Because in general, I dont think Agassi plays for the money, so much anymore. He's only still playing the game, because of his love for the game.

*Ljubica*
11-15-2004, 12:37 PM
:devil: :devil: That stupid troll CoriaFan4Ever is off again - calling me a whore and saying really offensive things about me. This time I have actually reported her posts to Amanda - we can all take a joke and we're all guilty of baiting each other occasionally, but her posts are actually sexually offensive and I'm not putting up with it! Sorry for the rant!!!

jazz_girl
11-15-2004, 09:05 PM
I just got Amanda's reply, and as we thought TD can still read the messages but she cannot post.

sigmagirl91
11-16-2004, 03:19 AM
Oh, well, you can't win everything.

jazz_girl
11-16-2004, 11:56 AM
But as she says, it makes a lot of sense, there's no point of not allowing her to read the messages cause all she has to do is unlog and read them ;)

~EMiLiTA~
11-16-2004, 01:14 PM
hi guys...I don't normally post here but I heard today that David was in Perth, Australia for the Rally Australia on the weekend. I live in Perth so I was just wondering if you guys had heard anything about it? (Sorry if it's already been posted somewhere else!)

*Ljubica*
11-16-2004, 01:26 PM
hi guys...I don't normally post here but I heard today that David was in Perth, Australia for the Rally Australia on the weekend. I live in Perth so I was just wondering if you guys had heard anything about it? (Sorry if it's already been posted somewhere else!)

Hi EMiLiTA - nice to see you here :wavey: Yes we did know David was in Australia because one of his best friends is the rally driver Marcus Ligato. But it was nice of you to tell us and if you see any newspaper or magazine articles abut his visit, we would love to hear about them Thanks again.

~EMiLiTA~
11-16-2004, 01:40 PM
oh cool! sure if I see anything I'll post it here

*Ljubica*
11-16-2004, 02:17 PM
oh cool! sure if I see anything I'll post it here

jazz_girl
11-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Thanks Emilita! :wavey: I've read that, and it also said that David couldn't cheer for Marcos cause he had a motor problem and couldn't compete. I guess David was there anyway cause he loves the rally :)

*Ljubica*
11-18-2004, 10:15 AM
I'm at work and I'm bored - want someone to entertain me :)

Action Jackson
11-18-2004, 10:29 AM
I will send you an email Rosie, and I have posted in the Gaston forum.

Had an interesting day, but that's because I have such a high tolerance for morons.

*Ljubica*
11-18-2004, 10:49 AM
I will send you an email Rosie, and I have posted in the Gaston forum.

Had an interesting day, but that's because I have such a high tolerance for morons.

You would do well in my job then GWH - I am surrounded by them :devil: I'll access my emails at lunch-time and look forward to reading yours.

Action Jackson
11-18-2004, 10:52 AM
You would do well in my job then GWH - I am surrounded by them :devil: I'll access my emails at lunch-time and look forward to reading yours.

I deal with enough here, but in your case they are probably management more so than the clients.

sigmagirl91
11-18-2004, 11:47 AM
I'm at work and I'm bored - want someone to entertain me :)

You know my antics have entertainment value....hee hee...
But I have nothing to entertain you with right now. Maybe later?

*Ljubica*
11-18-2004, 12:14 PM
I deal with enough here, but in your case they are probably management more so than the clients.

Yes - you're probably right! I'm lucky in that my own Boss is a sweetie but the majority of management here are morons and the majority of our clients here are just obnoxious - take your pick! And Sigma - I look forward to the entertainment!

jazz_girl
11-18-2004, 04:17 PM
I had such an awful day!!!! :sad: And it's only midday! I spent the entire morning in the hospital, so I hope there is no more rain in Houston, I wanna see some tennis!

Action Jackson
11-18-2004, 04:25 PM
Are you ok jazz?

*Ljubica*
11-18-2004, 05:11 PM
Hey Jazzita - what's the matter? Are you OK?

sigmagirl91
11-18-2004, 06:04 PM
I had such an awful day!!!! :sad: And it's only midday! I spent the entire morning in the hospital, so I hope there is no more rain in Houston, I wanna see some tennis!

Wha's a matter, jazzita?

sigmagirl91
11-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Yes - you're probably right! I'm lucky in that my own Boss is a sweetie but the majority of management here are morons and the majority of our clients here are just obnoxious - take your pick! And Sigma - I look forward to the entertainment!

My "entertainment" for the day: student tells registration office that he/she is entitled to in-state residency because they are enrolled at the university. Never mind that the student's only place of residence in this state is in the dormitory, and never mind that the student is in his/her first semester at the university. He/she wants in-state residency because the bill he/she has right now is too high.

*Ljubica*
11-18-2004, 06:13 PM
My "entertainment" for the day: student tells registration office that he/she is entitled to in-state residency because they are enrolled at the university. Never mind that the student's only place of residence in this state is in the dormitory, and never mind that the student is in his/her first semester at the university. He/she wants in-state residency because the bill he/she has right now is too high.

:)

sigmagirl91
11-18-2004, 06:21 PM
:)

Sorry I couldn't come up with something with any real entertainment value. The crazy people come out on Friday, so I'll wait.

jazz_girl
11-18-2004, 09:08 PM
Hi Guys!
I'm feeling better now, but the doctors are making some tests on me cause today I fainted again, but this time was awful (I had some convulsions apparently), and I've been having a terrible headache for the last few days, and they are not sure about what's causing them. In the X rays you can see I have a cervical rectification. But a doctor told me that I'm too young to have these kind of problems because of it, so he wants to go a little bit further...So now, I spending as little as possible in front of the computer :sad:

sigmagirl91
11-18-2004, 09:41 PM
Hi Guys!
I'm feeling better now, but the doctors are making some tests on me cause today I fainted again, but this time was awful (I had some convulsions apparently), and I've been having a terrible headache for the last few days, and they are not sure about what's causing them. In the X rays you can see I have a cervical rectification. But a doctor told me that I'm too young to have these kind of problems because of it, so he wants to go a little bit further...So now, I spending as little as possible in front of the computer :sad:

Jazzita, take it easy. I hope the doctors find what they're looking for.

Chloe le Bopper
11-19-2004, 08:20 AM
Hi Guys!
Hopefully everything works out. Take care, Jazz girl .

Chloe le Bopper
11-19-2004, 08:22 AM
Rosie - I'm not trying to make a personal attack on you in GM. I'm just sick and tired of what I regard as BS behavior. I waited months upon months to finally cave and bitch about it, because I *do* like you as a poster and didn't want to stir. Obviously you will do what you want, I just felt the need to make my objections heard... and I can't promise that I won't bring it up in the future.

Action Jackson
11-19-2004, 08:25 AM
Hi Guys!

Take care and hopefully the doctors can find out what the problem is as soon as possible.

*Ljubica*
11-19-2004, 11:43 AM
Hi Guys!

Dearest Jazz - I've only just logged-on to the computer today and found your mail. So just wanted to say - you take very good care of yourself sweetie, - take it easy, get well soon, and know that all your friends are thinking about you and wishing you well :)

jazz_girl
11-19-2004, 12:08 PM
Thanks a lot guys :kiss: I'm feeling much better today, but I'm still resting here, so I'll try to be online later :hug:
Just to change the subject a bit, I heard Coria in an interview yesterday, and I have to agree with him again: He said that Federer is a great N°1 player, cause he's good in every surface and every one of his shots is great, unlike some others that only have one good shot...Was he thinking about the same guys I'm thinking? :devil: