The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

sigmagirl91
09-29-2004, 06:39 PM
Me too, TL.

alfonsojose
09-29-2004, 06:45 PM
Hi sigma :hug: and other Nalbadian fans. I just stopped here to say :wavey:

sigmagirl91
09-29-2004, 07:10 PM

Hi, alfie, you're always welcome here. :) :)

Fedex
09-29-2004, 10:05 PM
Yes, you are always very welcome in here, Alfonso. :) :yeah:

jazz_girl
09-29-2004, 10:22 PM
It's very nice to see you here Alfonso! Welcome!!! :hug:

sigmagirl91
09-29-2004, 11:14 PM
Paola Suarez went to a tv show yesterday, they asked her, if you were a PIMP, and you had these tennis players as prostitutes working for you, who do you think would make more money.

Gaston Gaudio, David Nalbandian, Zabaleta.

And Paola said, David.

It surprised me, I thought more girls would pay to sleep with Mariano

I'm having a hard time picturing David as a "ho", but ok. As long as women would pay to sleep with him....

jazz_girl
09-30-2004, 01:01 AM
That same programme is talking right now about a model and all her problems with the press and her collegues and are saying that David had the fault cause he started it...And to tell you the truth, he did start it! LOL!

*Ljubica*
09-30-2004, 06:32 AM

You are welcome here alfonso :kiss:

FryslanBoppe
09-30-2004, 07:22 AM
Paola Suarez went to a tv show yesterday, they asked her, if you were a PIMP, and you had these tennis players as prostitutes working for you, who do you think would make more money.

Gaston Gaudio, David Nalbandian, Zabaleta.

And Paola said, David.

It surprised me, I thought more girls would pay to sleep with Mariano

Hahaha, I could see David could doing quite well in that market, he is definitely a macho guy, though he would definitely appeal to a select market.

*Ljubica*
09-30-2004, 09:16 AM
Hahaha, I could see David could doing quite well in that market, he is definitely a macho guy, though he would definitely appeal to a select market.

Nice to see that you appreciate that all us ladies here are select and discerning :)

Sakura 0101
09-30-2004, 10:28 AM
Paola :D

Sakura 0101
09-30-2004, 10:30 AM
Hi, alfonso :wavey:

YulBrynnerWasBald
09-30-2004, 10:38 AM
Interesting take by Paola on which Argie guys would do well if she was pimping them out.

Mariano could do well and I have seen at a few tournaments, that he has an enthusiastic following with the ladies.

David well I wouldn't know, but he has a rugged charm and I know a female friend of mine loves David's eyes and she isn't really into tennis, though I am getting her to actually watch matches now.

*Ljubica*
09-30-2004, 10:52 AM
Interesting take by Paola on which Argie guys would do well if she was pimping them out.

Mariano could do well and I have seen at a few tournaments, that he has an enthusiastic following with the ladies.

David well I wouldn't know, but he has a rugged charm and I know a female friend of mine loves David's eyes and she isn't really into tennis, though I am getting her to actually watch matches now.

Yes, David's eyes are his best feature in my opinion too :)

YulBrynnerWasBald
09-30-2004, 10:56 AM
It would be easier to make money out of those three than with say Chela or Canas. It's not that I dislike them, it's purely from a business sense.

*Ljubica*
09-30-2004, 11:14 AM
It would be easier to make money out of those three than with say Chela or Canas. It's not that I dislike them, it's purely from a business sense.

But Radek Stepanek would be the biggest challenge I think :angel:

bibi_s
09-30-2004, 11:23 AM
Yes, David's eyes are his best feature in my opinion too :)
I love his lips-very sensual don't you think? ;)

YulBrynnerWasBald
09-30-2004, 11:31 AM
But Radek Stepanek would be the biggest challenge I think :angel:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=788897&postcount=280

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 11:32 AM
That same programme is talking right now about a model and all her problems with the press and her collegues and are saying that David had the fault cause he started it...And to tell you the truth, he did start it! LOL!

He probably did. :o

Those blue eyes and that smile does it every single time.

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 11:32 AM
I love his lips-very sensual don't you think? ;)

Eyes, lips, smile----yes, definitely...

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 11:34 AM

David has a certain charm about him that you can't put into words. He's not for everybody (just ask DuckNation), but he sure has people talking.

YulBrynnerWasBald
09-30-2004, 11:50 AM
Muster was like that, some people loved his fire and intensity and others hated it and Rosie as PerezRoldan said Radek oozes studliness.

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 12:00 PM
Muster was like that, some people loved his fire and intensity and others hated it and Rosie as PerezRoldan said Radek oozes studliness.

Thomas Muster still looks good, I think anyway. Now, Radek, if we put in some "sweat equity", we'd have a superstar on our hands.

jazz_girl
09-30-2004, 12:05 PM
He probably did. :o

Those blue eyes and that smile does it every single time.
He started the whole thing in a tv show when he asked to a model if it was true that she and a friend had given a very discriminatory nickname to another model. And the whole mess started a year ago, and it still goes on...

YulBrynnerWasBald
09-30-2004, 12:06 PM
David is a bit cheeky then isn't he?

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 12:09 PM
He started the whole thing in a tv show when he asked to a model if it was true that she and a friend had given a very discriminatory nickname to another model. And the whole mess started a year ago, and it still goes on...

Yeah, he started it, but the model should have kept her mouth shut.

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 12:10 PM
David is a bit cheeky then isn't he?

Hee Hee.... :rolleyes:

YulBrynnerWasBald
09-30-2004, 12:14 PM
Hee Hee.... :rolleyes:

Not like that would be a problem for some people.

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 12:15 PM
Not like that would be a problem for some people.

Nope. No prob. at all. :D

jazz_girl
09-30-2004, 12:42 PM
Yeah, he started it, but the model should have kept her mouth shut.
That model is a friend of Sofia's so you can imagine how stupid she is...Although I think she's even worse than Sofia!

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 01:09 PM
That model is a friend of Sofia's so you can imagine how stupid she is...Although I think she's even worse than Sofia!

First of all, that was a very inappropriate question that he asked, and then she had the nerve to provide an answer to it. Yeah, she's stupid, and she has "stupid" written all over her forehead. And I didn't think that anyone could get as bad or worse than Sofia. Who knew?

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 09:31 PM
I really, really need another vacation. Even though it's slowed down here, we still get weird phone calls and weird questions-some that are not even work-related. Remember last week's phone call? Now, just today, some parent called asking if her child's medication made it to the school OK. Of course, I wouldn't know, so I asked the caller where she mailed the child's medication (it was the child's residence hall), and of course, being the nice person that I am, I directed the call to the child's residence hall. Not only is this office financial aid, we're also the admissions office; the registration office; the cashiers; the collections office; the cafeteria (believe it or not, someone asked about food); the President's Office; you name it, we're it. And, yes, now we're housing, and the "love" spot...

jazz_girl
09-30-2004, 09:50 PM
You're a hot line, no one wonder why that woman was wrong last time ;)

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 10:52 PM
Yes, I'm usually the "hot line" at work. They really love me....
For one who was told that she was rude to the callers and pissing people off, they sure love hearing my voice and "responding likewise".

sigmagirl91
09-30-2004, 11:00 PM
When was the last time we had 6 visitors to this forum? Since the French Open? And we are even attracting people who are not fans, and people who call him everything but "David" to this forum. Is it in the water?

justClaudia
10-01-2004, 12:13 AM
Sigma I totally understand you on the vacation thing!

I need some too! Again!
Today I had a client who called at the agency,booked a flight to Paris..ok so far,I took care of everything,and told him he just had to pass by to get his ticket.
The minute I told him that,he replyed...Miss I don't want any ticket I just wanted to talk to someone,and hang up the phone.
The cell phone number he gave me,and which I tried to call,was wrong.

I need a new job!!!

sigmagirl91
10-01-2004, 12:52 AM
Sigma I totally understand you on the vacation thing!

I need some too! Again!
Today I had a client who called at the agency,booked a flight to Paris..ok so far,I took care of everything,and told him he just had to pass by to get his ticket.
The minute I told him that,he replyed...Miss I don't want any ticket I just wanted to talk to someone,and hang up the phone.
The cell phone number he gave me,and which I tried to call,was wrong.

I need a new job!!!

You know you need a vacation when you get people like that. That one had to be the most hilarious phone call you've received all day, right?

justClaudia
10-01-2004, 05:04 PM
And to think that I never answer the phone...it's other guy's job,but he was out and I replaced him.

You know it's actually funny,that we have some clients who book their vacations,pay for them,and never show up at the departure day.
Happened 3 times since I'm there...and when we try to call them,no one answers the damn phone!
Weird...and a lot of people with much money to waist,I'd say!!

sigmagirl91
10-01-2004, 06:12 PM
Why don't they give me their tickets? I would love to have a free vacation.

jazz_girl
10-01-2004, 08:08 PM
Remember I told you about the Italian contest? Well, I went there yesterday and I won a really nice book in Italian. It wasn't the trip, but at least it was something nice ;)
Anyway, I wasn't feeling too well yesterday so I left early from the ceremony, and today I miss school.
I've been sudying a bit for a test that have in a week, but now I'm sick of it!

*Ljubica*
10-01-2004, 08:12 PM
Remember I told you about the Italian contest? Well, I went there yesterday and I won a really nice book in Italian. It wasn't the trip, but at least it was something nice ;)
Anyway, I wasn't feeling too well yesterday so I left early from the ceremony, and today I miss school.

Congrats on winning the book :) Sorry you're not feeling well - just rest and take it easy and hope you feel better really soon.

jazz_girl
10-01-2004, 08:17 PM
Thanks a lot Rosie :hug:

sigmagirl91
10-01-2004, 08:26 PM

That still sounds nice. Enjoy, and rest and take care of yourself. Hope you feel better soon.

jazz_girl
10-01-2004, 08:32 PM
Thanks Sigma! :hug:
I'm feeling better now actually. I guess the studying is making me feel sick lol!

sigmagirl91
10-01-2004, 08:39 PM
Thanks Sigma! :hug:
I'm feeling better now actually. I guess the studying is making me feel sick lol!

Studying makes anybody sick, really. Glad that I spaced mine out during the week. I hate having to put together a lesson plan and do my clinical work. YUCK, YUCK, YUCK.

jazz_girl
10-01-2004, 08:51 PM
I think I won't touch the books till tomorrow. I still have plenty of time to study...

Ballbuster
10-01-2004, 09:21 PM
jazz girl, use your mod power and sticky this thread

Fedex
10-01-2004, 09:29 PM
Thanks a lot Rosie :hug:
Hopefully a good rep will cheer you up. :hug: :)

jazz_girl
10-01-2004, 10:00 PM
Thanks Fedex! :hug:
I just made a cake. If my doctor finds out he's gonna kill me! LOL!
Oh, and I'll stick this thread just like gbpgbp02 suggested it, unless someone doesn't like it.
Let me know ;)

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 12:19 AM
Thanks Fedex! :hug:
I just made a cake. If my doctor finds out he's gonna kill me! LOL!
Oh, and I'll stick this thread just like gbpgbp02 suggested it, unless someone doesn't like it.
Let me know ;)

Who doesn't like this thread?

jazz_girl
10-02-2004, 12:20 AM
Just asking ;)

jazz_girl
10-02-2004, 12:21 AM
Hey, I'm beggining to feel nervous for tomorrow's draw!
David will be seeded second here and a lot of important players have withdrawn. I hope he can make it here!

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 12:23 AM
Hey, I'm beggining to feel nervous for tomorrow's draw!
David will be seeded second here and a lot of important players have withdrawn. I hope he can make it here!

I hope he doesn't get a shit draw.

jazz_girl
10-02-2004, 12:25 AM
At least he can only face Lleyton in the final, if he makes it.

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 12:27 AM
Let's hope he makes it, then. If he faces anyone else other than Lleyton, he needs to keep his head together and pull it off. He can do it.

jazz_girl
10-02-2004, 12:28 AM
Absolutly!

Fedex
10-02-2004, 01:37 AM
He can certainly beat Lleyton, but he has to play a very good match, and be mentally tough for that match, if it happens.

jazz_girl
10-02-2004, 01:39 AM
It will be a good test. If he makes it to the final he'll be hugely motivated!!!

Fedex
10-02-2004, 05:10 PM
I'm nervous about tomorrow's Bangkok final. I know who is the better player, win or lose tomorrow, but I just never want Roger to ever lose to Roddick again, lol. Call it arrogance or whatever, but its the truth. That wont be a nice way for me to start the week, with Roddick beating Federer. ;) Based on recent form, I have a feeling Roger may lose. :sad:
Vamos, Roger!!! :D Show Rodprick, that ownership doesnt have an expiration date. ;)

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 05:12 PM
It will be a good test. If he makes it to the final he'll be hugely motivated!!!

Let's hope so, because the last few times he's made a final, his resolve and his game deserted him. This time, we hope he keeps his nerve and his serve intact.

Fedex
10-02-2004, 05:14 PM
Let's hope so, because the last few times he's made a final, his resolve and his game deserted him. This time, we hope he keeps his nerve and his serve intact.
That will be a huge test, to see how he holds up, should he get there. Dont even remind me of his final against Moya earlier this season.

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 05:14 PM
I'm nervous about tomorrow's Bangkok final. I know who is the better player, win or lose tomorrow, but I just never want Roger to ever lose to Roddick again, lol. Call it arrogance or whatever, but its the truth. That wont be a nice way for me to start the week, with Roddick beating Federer. ;) Based on recent form, I have a feeling Roger may lose. :sad:
Vamos, Roger!!! :D Show Rodprick, that ownership doesnt have an expiration date. ;)

I think that Roger will be fine. He's never had that much trouble out of Roddick-not that Roddick has a superior indoor record. You would think that with his serve he would be able to blast people off the court. But we see in Roger's case, blasting your opponent off the court will not be an option.

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 05:54 PM
That will be a huge test, to see how he holds up, should he get there. Dont even remind me of his final against Moya earlier this season.

The biggest hurdle for him would be the mental one. If he can keep his head together, he can pull it off.

jazz_girl
10-02-2004, 06:04 PM
Don't be nervous Fedex. I think Roger knows how to handle the situation. He's done it many times before ;)

*Ljubica*
10-02-2004, 06:35 PM

Try not to be too nervous Fedex. Roger is the best in the world at the moment and he will do his best. I know that the law of averages says the Duck has to win one of their encounters sometime (and maybe better in Bangkok than some big televised tournament), but I have faith in Roger. I'll try and follow it on line tomorrow morning if I can.

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 06:55 PM
Too bad I won't be able to follow. Oh, well, I'll come back on here tomorrow and get the results then.

justClaudia
10-02-2004, 07:45 PM
I really hope he wins! (Roger of course!)

But Rosie is right,if Rodick has to win,better this time then in some huge tournament.

Roger can handle a Duck I'm sure!!

TennisLurker
10-02-2004, 10:18 PM
Rosie, do you have a tape of the 5 setter david and kucera played last year in wimbledon ?

It was a great match, I think that in england it is easy to get wimbledon tapes.

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 10:24 PM
I would be interested more in the quarterfinal and semifinal rounds of Wimbledon 2002. I missed those. His surprise run was missed by me-although the commentators talked a lot about him in the earlier rounds. I was pleasantly surprised when he reached the finals on his first trip there-a feat that hasn't been accomplished before or since.

TennisLurker
10-02-2004, 10:30 PM
the malisse match was great, I am more interested in the kucera match because I like kucera a lot too, and it was interesting because dave and karol games' are quite similar.

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 10:32 PM
Really? I never got to see much of David in 2003-except for the 2003 US Open. When I did see him, I was amazed at how much he had matured. He looked amazing (and still does).

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 10:53 PM
A parent called me yesterday, and asked me a weird question. She says, "Miss Tiffany, what happened to your accent? It's the only way I know it's you." Well, I didn't know I had one, really (I do, but I didn't think it was that noticeable). I guess growing up where I grew up all my life among people who spoke like me, makes me unaware that I have an accent. Guess you would have to hear my voice to understand where I'm coming from, huh?

TennisLurker
10-02-2004, 10:56 PM
actually, in wimbledon 2003 david didnt look very well, he was a little fat, he even injured his abs and had to serve like dementieva against henman (otherwise he would have beaten tim easily, I remember in the third set there were 6 or 7 consecutive breaks, on grass, breaking tim was not a problem, dave just couldnt win his service games).
After wimbledon he didnt play till sopot, and he trained very hard to lose weight and get fitter.
And he looked great in toronto, us open.

He even said that he didnt like the way he looked during wimbledon.

justClaudia
10-02-2004, 10:58 PM
Yeah we never get to notice our accents!
But we have them..I get to see that I actually have an accent when I have to call to the north part of my country.
It's sounds like i'm calling to another country or something!
The diference is huge!

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 10:59 PM
actually, in wimbledon 2003 david didnt look very well, he was a little fat, he even injured his abs and had to serve like dementieva against henman (otherwise he would have beaten tim easily, I remember in the third set there were 6 or 7 consecutive breaks, on grass, breaking tim was not a problem, dave just couldnt win his service games).
After wimbledon he didnt play till sopot, and he trained very hard to lose weight and get fitter.
And he looked great in toronto, us open.

He even said that he didnt like the way he looked during wimbledon.

I only saw bits and pieces of that match. I think that, if he weren't injured, he was poised to put together another spectacular run at Wimby. Who knows, right?

I hope now that he can get back into shape again like he was at the end of 2003 and early 2004. He looked great. Not great-incredibly ripped, buff, and toned.

TennisLurker
10-02-2004, 11:00 PM
when I was little I always though we "porteños", people from buenos aires, didnt have an accent, and it was the other people who just talked weird.

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 11:02 PM
Here in the US, there are several noticeable accents-a Southern accent, a Boston accent, a NY accent, etc.

The Southern accent is the most distinctive (I have a Southern accent; not the slow drawl or the nasal twangy accent, but it's noticeable) among all accents in America.

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 11:03 PM
when I was little I always though we "porteños", people from buenos aires, didnt have an accent, and it was the other people who just talked weird.

So, someone like David would be considered one of those who "talked weird", in your estimation?

justClaudia
10-02-2004, 11:08 PM
The US southern accent is the one that I would notice first.

It's funny to hear!

TennisLurker
10-02-2004, 11:10 PM
yes, he has a strong cordobes accent

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 11:10 PM
The US southern accent is the one that I would notice first.

It's funny to hear!

Have you heard it before? Foreigners who visit often say that the Southern accent is very "different". It's like the people are singing to you, if you understand what I mean.

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 11:11 PM

Oh, ok.

TennisLurker
10-02-2004, 11:19 PM
people, if you go here

javascript:Popup('http://www.tn.com.ar/popupclarin.asp?Id_Nota=35647','TN','710','496','n o','no');

you should be able to watch a 1 minute clip of last years' david vs kucera.

And you can also listen twice how david nalbandian is pronounced in argentina, first by a journalist, and later by a commentator.
I remember it was a topic of discussion here.

It takes little time to download, les than a minute

TennisLurker
10-02-2004, 11:22 PM
mmm, that doesnt work

go here

http://www.clarin.com/diario/2003/06/28/um/m-581465.htm

and click below "videos" where it says, TN video: Imagenes del partido

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 11:28 PM
Saw that. Thanks. He did look kinda pudgy.

sigmagirl91
10-02-2004, 11:39 PM
Wow, we now have 8 people viewing this forum. Wonder if anyone will post.

jazz_girl
10-02-2004, 11:43 PM
A parent called me yesterday, and asked me a weird question. She says, "Miss Tiffany, what happened to your accent? It's the only way I know it's you." Well, I didn't know I had one, really (I do, but I didn't think it was that noticeable). I guess growing up where I grew up all my life among people who spoke like me, makes me unaware that I have an accent. Guess you would have to hear my voice to understand where I'm coming from, huh?
LOL! I know what you mean, I got mocked a lot when I lived in Santa Fe, the weirdest thing is that our accents are VERY similar! LOL!
David doesn't have a strong accent at all, you should hear cordobans talk, they sound like they are singing or something, it's really nice!
David sometimes sounds like that after he spends some time in Cordoba, then it fades away.

jazz_girl
10-02-2004, 11:45 PM
LOL!!! That happened to me too, no wonder they think we're arrogants, huh? ;)

jazz_girl
10-03-2004, 01:33 AM
Where's everyone???

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 04:34 AM
Hey, I'm back. Just went to see a movie.

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 04:45 AM
I am soooo tired right now, I can barely hold my head up.

rassklovn
10-03-2004, 04:45 AM

He is from the Cordoba province though isn't he? I have heard the accent from the city of Cordoba is famous all around South America and not just in Argentina.

We have heaps of accents in Norway, there used to be a saying that a Norwegian speaks 8 languages, but 7 of them are Norwegian.

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 04:48 AM
Oh, that's interesting. Wow....

rassklovn
10-03-2004, 04:52 AM
Oh, that's interesting. Wow....

The reason is the landscape, as there were plenty of isolated mountain villages, behind the fjords and the fact that it was very hard to get around the country, and the situation has improved a lot since the oil was discovered.

The regional variations can be quite funny, my accent isn't so bad, though there are certain expressions that our southern bretheren don't seem to get.
It's fortunate most of the people in our regiment are from around the same area, but that can have its own problems.

Fedex
10-03-2004, 04:55 AM
I am soooo tired right now, I can barely hold my head up.
What time is it, where you live? Its midnight here.

Fedex
10-03-2004, 09:46 AM
Roger just beat Andy 6-4, 6-0!! :eek: :worship: :D :banana: Go ahead, check yourselves. Its official :)

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 11:24 AM
Roger just beat Andy 6-4, 6-0!! :eek: :worship: :D :banana: Go ahead, check yourselves. Its official :)

:eek: :eek: That wasn't EVEN close. So much for a certain poster's ranting yesterday. Now, she has to eat her words.

*Ljubica*
10-03-2004, 11:55 AM
What are you doing up so early Sigma!!! :eek: It is mid-day here and I admit I am not long out of bed and missed the Roger/Duckboy match (sorry Fedex)- you make me feel ashamed :p

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 11:58 AM
What are you doing up so early Sigma!!! :eek: It is mid-day here and I admit I am not long out of bed and missed the Roger/Duckboy match (sorry Fedex)- you make me feel ashamed :p

I couldn't sleep. I don't know what it is. I will try to get back to sleep. Lack of sleep has been a prob. lately.

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 12:00 PM
The reason is the landscape, as there were plenty of isolated mountain villages, behind the fjords and the fact that it was very hard to get around the country, and the situation has improved a lot since the oil was discovered.

The regional variations can be quite funny, my accent isn't so bad, though there are certain expressions that our southern bretheren don't seem to get.
It's fortunate most of the people in our regiment are from around the same area, but that can have its own problems.

Same here. Some expressions we use in the South are totally lost on outsiders. I guess when people hear me talk, they do notice my accent. It was worse when I was younger, but I've lost some of it after college.

bovenbuuf
10-03-2004, 12:22 PM
that is a good score! his 10th victory of this year, really a lot. Saw on another forum that there are not many players who stopped Roger from winning, he really has a good year:
Henman 11 (Rotterdam)
Nadal 34 (Miami)
Costa 39 (Rome)
Kuerten 30 (Roland Garros)
Hrbaty 21 (Cincinnati)
Berdych 79 (Olympic Games)

*Ljubica*
10-03-2004, 12:26 PM
He is from the Cordoba province though isn't he? I have heard the accent from the city of Cordoba is famous all around South America and not just in Argentina.

We have heaps of accents in Norway, there used to be a saying that a Norwegian speaks 8 languages, but 7 of them are Norwegian.

Yes - England also has so many different accents and dialects which may seem strange for such a small country. Coming from the south-east mine is fairly standard (kind of female Tim Henman :p ), but Liverpool, Newcastle and Birmingham are a law unto themselves!!

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 12:30 PM
Yes - England also has so many different accents and dialects which may seem strange for such a small country. Coming from the south-east mine is fairly standard (kind of female Tim Henman :p ), but Liverpool, Newcastle and Birmingham are a law unto themselves!!

USA does too. NY and Boston have distinctive accents, but people in Louisiana have a distinctive accent-call it Cajun/French/Creole mixed with a Southern accent. It's pretty wild.

bovenbuuf
10-03-2004, 12:34 PM
I couldn't sleep. I don't know what it is. I will try to get back to sleep. Lack of sleep has been a prob. lately.
Oh sorry to hear Sigma.. not getting enough sleep is really a problem. Hope it end soon! and that you can have some good nights of sleep!

jazz_girl
10-03-2004, 12:40 PM
Hey, I'm back. Just went to see a movie.
So, what did you see yesterday?

*Ljubica*
10-03-2004, 12:42 PM
Rosie, do you have a tape of the 5 setter david and kucera played last year in wimbledon ?

It was a great match, I think that in england it is easy to get wimbledon tapes.

Hi TennisLurker - only just found your message from last night - sorry for late reply. No I don't have a copy of the David/Kucera match because I was there live and my VCR wasn't working at the time :sad: Our TV coverage of Wimbledon is really good, so most matches are televised and can be recorded. If not - the following link is for a great tennis videos site in England that have a huge selection of matches:-

http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/

jazz_girl
10-03-2004, 12:43 PM
Ouch! That ought to hurt!

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 01:56 PM
So, what did you see yesterday?

Ladder 49, a movie about firefighters. It had a sad ending though.

jazz_girl
10-03-2004, 02:08 PM
Were you able to sleep a bit more?

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 02:16 PM
Were you able to sleep a bit more?

Not really. I guess I'll get a nap later.

jazz_girl
10-03-2004, 02:30 PM
Can't you have a sleeping pill or something? It's very annoying!
It happened to me a couple of years ago, and ever since I started doing gym regularly I don't have that problem anymore.

*Ljubica*
10-03-2004, 05:27 PM
Must admit I never have that problem - I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow! Maybe it's all the stress of the move Sigma - and now the worry about your surgery next week. Try camomile tea or putting some lavendar oil in your bath or on your pillow - they're meant to work.

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Must admit I never have that problem - I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow! Maybe it's all the stress of the move Sigma - and now the worry about your surgery next week. Try camomile tea or putting some lavendar oil in your bath or on your pillow - they're meant to work.

I usually sleep well, Rosie. Maybe it's the stress of work. We lost one of our people, and now everyone has to step up and do more. Our boss is talking "restructure", but who knows what that will look like once it's implemented.

jazz_girl
10-03-2004, 07:08 PM
I'm sorry to hear Sigma!

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 07:15 PM
Me too. Oh, well, life goes on, I guess.

*Ljubica*
10-03-2004, 09:13 PM
I usually sleep well, Rosie. Maybe it's the stress of work. We lost one of our people, and now everyone has to step up and do more. Our boss is talking "restructure", but who knows what that will look like once it's implemented.

Our bosses are always talking "restructure" - it's what they say when they don't know what else to do! We've been one person down since a colleague went on Maternity Leave 2 months ago and nothing has changed yet :devil:

sigmagirl91
10-03-2004, 10:42 PM
This "restructure", unfortunately, is permanent, since the person's position was eliminated due to budget cuts. I almost thought that my position would be eliminated. Of course, no one knows what tomorrow brings, but I am immensely grateful that I have a job right now.

jazz_girl
10-04-2004, 06:34 PM
Oh great, Sofia is on tb again talking about her new bf...:rolleyes:
She mentioned David, of course, and said he wasn't jelous.

*Ljubica*
10-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Oh great, Sofia is on tb again talking about her new bf...:rolleyes:
She mentioned David, of course, and said he wasn't jelous.

No - just mightily relieved I should think :devil: Now she has someone else to hassle and she will leave David alone to get on with his life.

bovenbuuf
10-04-2004, 06:45 PM
well are you certain? David will be a good and famous ex bf I guess....always usefull to have for her.

jazz_girl
10-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Now she has a Brith bf, he's polist and has a LOT of money. Until that relationship is over she won't say anything else about David. She only talked about him cause the journalist asked her.

sigmagirl91
10-04-2004, 07:16 PM
well are you certain? David will be a good and famous ex bf I guess....always usefull to have for her.

Is that "useful information" for a resume?

jazz_girl
10-04-2004, 07:18 PM
What else is she gonna talk about?

bovenbuuf
10-04-2004, 07:20 PM
Is that "useful information" for a resume?
ah well some people love the past

sigmagirl91
10-04-2004, 07:20 PM

Sewing, cooking, you know-Martha Stewart things.....

bovenbuuf
10-04-2004, 07:21 PM
that is hard...hmm... how lovely the weather is?

bovenbuuf
10-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Sewing, cooking, you know-Martha Stewart things.....
that sounds boring.

jazz_girl
10-04-2004, 07:24 PM
LOL! Now they're talking about Moyá! He dated a model that was about to marry a chilean football player (he was really ugly!) and he left him in the altar for Moyá. Carlos said that she was just a friend. It is old news, but now the model is in Bs As and talking about it. I wonder if she has met Sofia?

bovenbuuf
10-04-2004, 07:30 PM
LOL! Now they're talking about Moyá! He dated a model that was about to marry a chilean football player (he was really ugly!) and he left him in the altar for Moyá. Carlos said that she was just a friend. It is old news, but now the model is in Bs As and talking about it. I wonder if she has met Sofia?
just met?? they must be best friends :devil:

sigmagirl91
10-04-2004, 07:38 PM
just met?? they must be best friends :devil:

"Kissing cousins" even.... :devil:

sigmagirl91
10-05-2004, 11:45 AM
OK, I'm up. Where is everybody?

*Ljubica*
10-05-2004, 12:09 PM
OK, I'm up. Where is everybody?

At work :devil:

bovenbuuf
10-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Hi Sig, well at the moment I am in the school libary.. where I have to do some assignments for the Teaching degree course.. after this I have a class

jazz_girl
10-05-2004, 12:26 PM
David's gonna be happy cause both Hrbaty and Robredo lost in the first round, which gives him advantage in the Race. Robredo was only 1 point away from him.

bovenbuuf
10-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Oh thanks Jazz. this seems to be going well.

wow, this homework is boring :(

*Ljubica*
10-05-2004, 12:32 PM
David's gonna be happy cause both Hrbaty and Robredo lost in the first round, which gives him advantage in the Race. Robredo was only 1 point away from him.

YAY - thanks Dominik and Tommy :) Just hope this Wang guy isn't the next Rafael Nadal :p

bovenbuuf
10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
ah Rosie he can't be.... that is not allowed :P

jazz_girl
10-05-2004, 12:42 PM
I hope so too Rosie! ;)

*Ljubica*
10-05-2004, 12:52 PM
I hope so too Rosie! ;)

I now know he is the guy who played Roddick in the 1st round at Wimbledon this year. He gave Roddick more of a fight than people thought he was going to - has a pretty good serve as I remember.

jazz_girl
10-05-2004, 12:59 PM
Well, I hope David can win easily...

novanora
10-05-2004, 01:09 PM
YAY - thanks Dominik and Tommy :) Just hope this Wang guy isn't the next Rafael Nadal :p
i watched several matches of Wang, plays more like LU, david's second round opponent of China Open. LU stuns david a little in the first set, but i think david should be adapted playing such kind of asian guys. so don't worry ;)

bovenbuuf
10-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Thanks Nova, well guess we just have to wait, don't think he will underestimate the boy much, and well do hope it will be a nice match so that he can get settled in the tournement

novanora
10-05-2004, 02:01 PM
i hope he can get to semi, then much possible he will meet willy ;) forgive me, but i really wants to see them play against once more after AO.

bovenbuuf
10-05-2004, 02:09 PM
well it would be nice if they could face eachother in this tournement, because it also means that they both won some (good) matches in the previous rounds.

Fedex
10-06-2004, 12:40 AM
I now know he is the guy who played Roddick in the 1st round at Wimbledon this year. He gave Roddick more of a fight than people thought he was going to - has a pretty good serve as I remember.
Actually, I thought his serve was his only, real weakness; he did everything else pretty well. Besides, with David's return, big servers dont bother him anyway. ;)

sigmagirl91
10-06-2004, 12:46 AM
David's not scared of anybody, so I expect that he will give it his all when he gets out there tomorrow.

sigmagirl91
10-07-2004, 01:20 PM
Oh boy, it's too early to have a snowman playing "Jingle Bells". I'm not quite ready for Christmas yet.

*Ljubica*
10-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Oh boy, it's too early to have a snowman playing "Jingle Bells". I'm not quite ready for Christmas yet.

"Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,
Oh what fun it is to go to Vienna on Sunday......" :)

sigmagirl91
10-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Oh my, you're already ready to go. Well, you gotta take some nice pics (some of you with David would be cool) and keep us filled in on the action.

jazz_girl
10-07-2004, 01:54 PM
I've been cooking the whole morning for my French class. I'm gonna eat like a pig! LOL!!!

sigmagirl91
10-07-2004, 02:39 PM
What did you cook? Any crepes?

novanora
10-07-2004, 02:45 PM
I've been cooking the whole morning for my French class. I'm gonna eat like a pig! LOL!!!
cooking the whole morning for a class?? it that the French language class or the French cuisine class?

sigmagirl91
10-07-2004, 02:51 PM
Uh, jazzita, check your pm.

Also, the doctor's office called. They cancelled my surgery. Argggghhhhh.....I was actually looking forward to having this done. Now, it won't happen because the surgeon threw out her back.

jazz_girl
10-07-2004, 03:14 PM
I cooked some chocolate treats! I already ate half of them :o It's form my French Class, not cooking, but the proffessor thought it was a good idea, and I don't complain! We're learining food names, so this should help us learn ;)
I'm sorry to hear they postponed your surgery Sigma! I know what it's like, you just wanna get over with it and forget about it, but when it happens time gets longer...I hope you can have it soon.

sigmagirl91
10-07-2004, 03:17 PM
Me too. I can't stand playing the waiting game. I hope that it's not rescheduled for next week, though. They, of course, will not do that though. They would've offered that option when they called me. Hope it's before the holidays so that I can actually enjoy it without recuperating from surgery.

Action Jackson
10-07-2004, 03:22 PM
No, I am not dead, so this will be brief.

Rosie, did you get Denys's or my information about how to get to the Stadthalle Vienna?

jazzita, I am thinking I need a trip to Argentina, and your French teacher had the right idea. The only thing French I can cook, actually comes from Alsace, so it's more German.

Sigma, good luck for the surgery.

Nova, thanks for the write-up about the tournament in China and I am happy that Canas left a good impression on the people there.

*Ljubica*
10-07-2004, 03:22 PM
I hate waiting around too Sigma. Hope it gets sorted out soon.

jazz_girl
10-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Great to see you over here again geroge! I've missed you!!!
About the French class, I have no idea if I'll learn something today, all I know is that I won't have lunch so I can eat all I want in the afternoon ;)

Action Jackson
10-07-2004, 03:32 PM
Don't worry I will start to be around more often in here now. I have had to sort some things out, then again as running the first annual MTF awards as on GM, that will keep me occupied.

sigmagirl91
10-07-2004, 03:34 PM
I just voted on there. Some good categories. When will the results be tallied and made available to the reading public?

jazz_girl
10-07-2004, 03:41 PM
I voted in some categories too! I wonder how many bad repps I'll get...

sigmagirl91
10-07-2004, 03:42 PM
You know me....I don't care about bad-reps. I've had my fair share on here.

Action Jackson
10-07-2004, 03:44 PM
It will be done at the end of season, as there could be some more dramatic matches, and some silly and bizarre incidents and then once the Davis Cup has finished, then I will tally them and put them as winners.

One has already been decided.

jazz_girl
10-07-2004, 03:49 PM
There's no doubt about that one, no one can say something else...

novanora
10-07-2004, 04:13 PM
hey, george, good to see u again! :wavey: i am glad you are not invisible!

*Ljubica*
10-07-2004, 06:38 PM
No, I am not dead, so this will be brief.

Rosie, did you get Denys's or my information about how to get to the Stadthalle Vienna?

Darling GWH - no I haven't had any info. from you or Denys about directions to the Stadthalle. And I'm going on Sunday :eek: It's so lovely to have you back here - don't stay away so long next time.

Action Jackson
10-07-2004, 06:59 PM
Darling GWH - no I haven't had any info. from you or Denys about directions to the Stadthalle. And I'm going on Sunday :eek: It's so lovely to have you back here - don't stay away so long next time.

Ok, thanks for the welcome everyone and here is the info you need.

The underground station you need to get off at is called Burggasse Stadthalle, and the Stadthalle is very close to there. It's in the south west of Vienna, and is very close to the main station of Westbahnhof, actually it's only one stop from Westbahnhof.

Here is a map of the U-bahn (metro in Vienna).

http://homepage.univie.ac.at/horst.prillinger/metro/m/largemap-s-wien.html

*Ljubica*
10-07-2004, 07:07 PM
Ok, thanks for the welcome everyone and here is the info you need.

The underground station you need to get off at is called Burggasse Stadthalle, and the Stadthalle is very close to there. It's in the south west of Vienna, and is very close to the main station of Westbahnhof, actually it's only one stop from Westbahnhof.

Here is a map of the U-bahn (metro in Vienna).

http://homepage.univie.ac.at/horst.prillinger/metro/m/largemap-s-wien.html

Thanks GWH :) I promise I'll write you a proper mail before I go - it will probably be on Saturday, as tomorrow will be a really long and hectic day at work, as it will be my last day there for a while!! Wish you were coming to Vienna with me :)

Action Jackson
10-07-2004, 07:12 PM
Thanks GWH :) I promise I'll write you a proper mail before I go - it will probably be on Saturday, as tomorrow will be a really long and hectic day at work, as it will be my last day there for a while!! Wish you were coming to Vienna with me :)

Thanks for that and all in good time temptress, and I would love to be in Vienna for sure, instead of where I am now, but we can't have everything can we? :)

I mean all that chocolate and sweets, and funnily enough with me, the tune of Der Kommissar by Falco hanging in my head.

I will have to go to sleep very soon, but I you will read the reasons why I liked Gaston, I discovered him first and FB put me onto Nalbandian. :)

*Ljubica*
10-07-2004, 07:24 PM
Thanks for that and all in good time temptress, and I would love to be in Vienna for sure, instead of where I am now, but we can't have everything can we? :)

I mean all that chocolate and sweets, and funnily enough with me, the tune of Der Kommissar by Falco hanging in my head.

I will have to go to sleep very soon, but I you will read the reasons why I liked Gaston, I discovered him first and FB put me onto Nalbandian. :)

Rock Me Amadeus :kiss:

jazz_girl
10-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Well, I just came back from school and my chocolate trufles were a huge success! LOL I could save one so my mom could taste it!

bovenbuuf
10-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Oh good to hear Jazz.. well they must have been very nice then!

Fedex
10-08-2004, 01:50 AM
Don't worry I will start to be around more often in here now. I have had to sort some things out, then again as running the first annual MTF awards as on GM, that will keep me occupied.
Great thread that was. For me, tangerinus is in every nominee that has to do with 'trolling' or troll. Good to see you.

Marc Rosset is Tall
10-08-2004, 07:19 AM
Well, I just came back from school and my chocolate trufles were a huge success! LOL I could save one so my mom could taste it!

Chocolate truffles and I am not around, that is no fun at all. I am happy that it went well for you and I hope your mother liked them.

jazz_girl
10-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Thanks Marc! They were very successful! ;)

sigmagirl91
10-08-2004, 12:58 PM
Where's mine, Jazz? J/K.

jazz_girl
10-08-2004, 01:16 PM
Come here and get it!

*Ljubica*
10-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Jazz - I know you're going away for the week-end soon, and I will be gone before you come back. Not sure how long you're remaining on-line so just wanted to say have fun at the beach :) . I will check in here or at Yahoo whenever time and opportunity allows while I'm in Vienna and Madrid - and will catch up with you soon :wavey:

jazz_girl
10-08-2004, 01:35 PM
Thank you so much Rosie!
And you too have a great time!!!!

sigmagirl91
10-08-2004, 01:39 PM
Come here and get it!

OK. I've gotta check the flight itinerary to see what time I'll be arriving. LOL!!!!

jazz_girl
10-08-2004, 02:17 PM
LOL!

Fedex
10-08-2004, 10:04 PM
Hey all, if you want to see some rascist, arrogant crap from tangerinus, read what she said about David in the thread in GM: Predict the 2 final TMC players. :rolleyes: :bs:

sigmagirl91
10-08-2004, 11:19 PM
Hey all, if you want to see some rascist, arrogant crap from tangerinus, read what she said about David in the thread in GM: Predict the 2 final TMC players. :rolleyes: :bs:

Fedex, I have the little arrogant, racist piglet on ignore so that I won't get mad or start giving her the pleasure of seeing any of us pissed off or otherwise angry. Oh, and, I just received this bit of news-she can't view or post here anymore.

Fedex
10-08-2004, 11:26 PM
She cant?? Excellent :woohoo:

sigmagirl91
10-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Yeah, and best part, she can't post or view the Gaudio forum either. The nerve of her, trying to get in good with all of us over there, after having insulted almost everyone over there.

Fedex
10-09-2004, 07:34 AM
Well, I am very tired and exhausted, (its 2:30 am here), many good things went my way today, for once, so I'm ready for some much needed rest. :zzz: :) Good night.

jazz_girl
10-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Hi guys!!!
I'm in the beach, the weather is horrible so I spent the day studying, and trying to find a computer to use!
Well, I think I'll be back tomorrow morning or even tonight cause we don't have much to do here anymore. We've already done it all, the weather was great yesterday, but not today :sad:
Well, I'll try to catch up now and talk to you soon :hug:

sigmagirl91
10-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Good to hear from you. Talk to you later.

jazz_girl
10-10-2004, 11:22 PM
Thanks Sigma! Just talked to my parents and we'll be back tonight ;)

sigmagirl91
10-11-2004, 01:54 AM
Kinda early. But, hey, if the weather is not cooperating, then what can you do, right?

sigmagirl91
10-11-2004, 03:55 AM
It's bedtime, and my head's getting heavy from the need for sleep. Talk to you all tomorrow.

bovenbuuf
10-11-2004, 11:34 AM
Sorry to hear Jazz, that you have to come back early. Here we have sun today, but certainly to cold to wear a bikini or something.

Well off to classes, boring probably, but everyone has to show up:(

jazz_girl
10-11-2004, 01:01 PM
Hi all! I'm back home and I'm glad I am! :)

bovenbuuf
10-11-2004, 02:18 PM
welcome back Jazz!:)

jazz_girl
10-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Thanks Boven! :hug:

justClaudia
10-11-2004, 03:16 PM
Jazz,sorry to hear that the weather is not that good.
But it's good to know you're comming back!! ;)

*Ljubica*
10-11-2004, 03:33 PM
Weather is lovely here in Vienna - should have come here instead :)

bovenbuuf
10-11-2004, 03:44 PM
Oh good to hear Rosie, thought it would be a little bit cold.

Gigan
10-11-2004, 03:55 PM
Weather is lovely here in Vienna - should have come here instead :) Good Luck to David in 2004
Hi Rosie!
Why your wish is only for 2004?

Is 2004 some special year for David?
Or for you?...

novanora
10-11-2004, 04:21 PM
Hi all! I'm back home and I'm glad I am! :)
:hug: short trip in beach?? have you enjoy swimming or diving?

jazz_girl
10-11-2004, 05:54 PM
If I would have swam I'd been dying right now! LOL The weather was too cold, like 3°C, so I just walked by the beach, ate a lot and visited other cities as well.

bovenbuuf
10-11-2004, 06:36 PM
oh well eventough the period was short, it seems you had a lot of fun!

jazz_girl
10-11-2004, 06:43 PM
Yeah, it was ok. But now I have to study cause I have a test this friday. I'm not enjoying it at all!

bovenbuuf
10-11-2004, 06:48 PM
Oh that is not good at all, I have also my last week of classes! that is a good thing, bad thing is hard work is coming soon :(

novanora
10-11-2004, 07:28 PM
If I would have swam I'd been dying right now! LOL The weather was too cold, like 3°C, so I just walked by the beach, ate a lot and visited other cities as well.

don't u have any winter swimming? here we swim even 0°C sometime, it can keep u healthy, and strong-minded. but i agree hot swimming will be better, at least you won't tremble in the swimming suit when facing the blowing wind.

boven, good luck to ur work, hope u will like what you are going to do.

bovenbuuf
10-11-2004, 07:54 PM
Nova, here in holland we try to affoid the winter swimming, we only go in the sea at David his birthday:)

but do think it has to do more with New yearsday...

Fedex
10-12-2004, 12:40 AM
Weather is lovely here in Vienna - should have come here instead :)
Wish, I could say the same here. It looks like its going to rain, and then it doesn't, those clouds can be deceiving. There has been minor showers, on and off today. Well, what can I expect? Winter is fast approaching!

Fedex
10-12-2004, 12:43 AM
Well, I just have to say that 'Farenheit 9/11' is the best movie I've seen all year. :yeah: It was, as the british would say, 'bloody brilliant'. ;). Michael Moore is a damn genius. :yeah:

jazz_girl
10-12-2004, 02:45 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad: I've been without connection since yesterday afternoon! Luckily they fixed it :)

sigmagirl91
10-12-2004, 02:57 PM
Yours is back; now I have to switch back to dial-up for two days because broadband is acting like a bitch.

jazz_girl
10-12-2004, 03:00 PM
I've been having problems with my broadband as well. It's been raining a lot lately and it's very windy, I guess that was the problem, but the service guys fixed it a couple of minutes ago.
I'll stay here for some more minutes and then I'll go back to study :sad:

sigmagirl91
10-12-2004, 03:27 PM
I do not have a single clue about what's happening to my broadband. I was on the phone for nearly an hour with the phone guy trying to figure it out. Hope they call this evening to let me know what the problem was.

jazz_girl
10-12-2004, 04:15 PM
It's so annoying when it happens!!!

sigmagirl91
10-12-2004, 04:18 PM
Yeah, and even more annoying is waiting for dial-up to "dial-up". The speed is so slow that I can watch paint dry, and it will still be downloading. What a bore!!!!

novanora
10-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Well, I just have to say that 'Farenheit 9/11' is the best movie I've seen all year. :yeah: It was, as the british would say, 'bloody brilliant'. ;). Michael Moore is a damn genius. :yeah:
finally someone here agrees with me :yeah: i am also a fan of Michael Moore. and i have watched another film of him: Roger and Me. no denying he is also a genius writer, i love his Stupid White Men.:smoke:

sigmagirl91
10-12-2004, 09:41 PM
I loved Fahrenheit 9/11. I haven't read all of "Stupid White Men", but I plan to soon.

Gigan
10-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Here you could Vote for David :

http://www.sport1.at/coremedia/generator/id=1453164.html

jazz_girl
10-12-2004, 11:30 PM
Thanks Gigan! :yeah:

Fedex
10-12-2004, 11:30 PM
finally someone here agrees with me :yeah: i am also a fan of Michael Moore. and i have watched another film of him: Roger and Me. no denying he is also a genius writer, i love his Stupid White Men.:smoke:
Any movie by Moore, must be a good movie. :yeah: I've yet to see those.

justClaudia
10-13-2004, 12:08 AM
I loved Fahrenheit 9/11. I haven't read all of "Stupid White Men", but I plan to soon.

Sigma you have to read it!
It's..hmmm,like Fedex said..bloody brilliant :worship:

The guy is amazing...I also loved Fahrenheit 9/11,very good.

novanora
10-13-2004, 04:41 AM
Any movie by Moore, must be a good movie. :yeah: I've yet to see those.

yep, here's the link of all his movies and books list

http://www.michaelmoore.com/books-films/index.php

i've only watched the Fahrenheit 911 and Roger & Me for films, and Stupid White Men for books. i also find DVD of Bowling For Columbine here, will buy it soon.

BTW, Moore's website is also damn cool :smoke:

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 10:10 AM
thanks Gigan for the link, see that David is still leading with 38%

novanora
10-13-2004, 11:38 AM
bov, i am not fan of voting, but i did this time ;)

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 11:46 AM
Oh good.. its nice to see you do voting!:p

jazz_girl
10-13-2004, 11:52 AM
He was leading by 60% yesterday lol!

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 11:57 AM
oh then he is dropping....

sigmagirl91
10-13-2004, 12:02 PM
Guess someone voted for a guy named Anderer? OK.

jazz_girl
10-13-2004, 12:09 PM
Anderer had 0% yesterday! LOL I guess he played a great match yesterday and gave a lot of hope and conviction to people ;)

sigmagirl91
10-13-2004, 12:10 PM
Probably. Who did he play anyway?

jazz_girl
10-13-2004, 12:12 PM
I have no idea

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 12:30 PM
sweeties.. Anderer is not a name.. its just the option: OR other player!

jazz_girl
10-13-2004, 12:44 PM
Oh! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

sigmagirl91
10-13-2004, 01:13 PM
sweeties.. Anderer is not a name.. its just the option: OR other player!

Oh, my bad. You know my German is chicken shit, so don't rely on me..... :o

justClaudia
10-13-2004, 01:14 PM
I thought that was player's name too!!

LOL!! LOL!

sigmagirl91
10-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Grrrr....my broadband at home is still down. "Server authentication problems". For those of you who are not computer savvy, that means you cannot access the Internet via that server because your login cannot be confirmed. I hate that. So, I'm waiting for another day or two while they work to restore service.

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 01:36 PM
Oh sorry to hear Sig, it must be awfull for not having it!

sigmagirl91
10-13-2004, 01:49 PM
I'm on dial-up in the meantime. It really sucks.

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 01:57 PM
ah well at least you have internet.. and you can follow Davids matches while you are at work ;)

so well hope its fixed soon!

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 01:58 PM
Ok I am off! go Shopping!

sigmagirl91
10-13-2004, 01:59 PM
I hope so, but if not, then I'll be :mad: as hell at them.

sigmagirl91
10-13-2004, 01:59 PM
shopping? wait, can i come?

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 06:26 PM
sure:)

I didn't bought anything spectaculair, I wanted to go on a trip, but I couldn't find anything.. so still deciding! and well I needed a kitchen timer so that is all I bought..

novanora
10-13-2004, 06:57 PM
sure:)

I didn't bought anything spectaculair, I wanted to go on a trip, but I couldn't find anything.. so still deciding! and well I needed a kitchen timer so that is all I bought..
lol, have a nice shopping, bov. kitchen timer? here no such thing, i don't need timer to do the cooking. or is there any difference when doing dutch cooking?

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 06:59 PM
now well we do cook a lot of potatoes.. and well I am the person that hates to wait.. so I do a lot off things. so I always take the kitchen timer and put it on 15 minutes then I am certain that my potatoes don't burn :lol:

novanora
10-13-2004, 07:05 PM
lol, it is said potatoes can put on your weight easily.....so i never try more :smoke:

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 07:10 PM
:lol: well if you are visiting Holland, you will find out, we do need our potatoes.. and don't think its a vegtable.. so we get potatoes, meat usualy and vegtables

but yes they do look strange if we just say that we eat about +-2,5 kilo potatoes in the week

sigmagirl91
10-13-2004, 07:32 PM
:lol: well if you are visiting Holland, you will find out, we do need our potatoes.. and don't think its a vegtable.. so we get potatoes, meat usualy and vegtables

but yes they do look strange if we just say that we eat about +-2,5 kilo potatoes in the week

That many potatoes? Gosh....I may eat potatoes once a month or something. Potatoes have too much starch to eat every day.

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 07:35 PM
here well I do eat them not regularly but certainly 3 times a week

novanora
10-13-2004, 07:41 PM
here well I do eat them not regularly but certainly 3 times a week
it's still too much for me, like siggy said, potato has too much starch which will change the nightmare weight on u. i do hope hoogie is banned from potatoes to keep his nice figure :lol:

bovenbuuf
10-13-2004, 07:48 PM
I don't know if he eats potatoes.. but do know of some athleeds here, who are still not fat at all, that they eat potatoes