The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

jazz_girl
08-30-2004, 01:12 PM
That's so bad sigma!!! I hope you can fix it soon! :yeah:

novanora
08-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Sorry about the delay Sigma - hope it all sorts out in the end. Hang on in there. OK - I'm off to investigate Marc's new song on GM. Oh - and one more thing - I seem to be only one here that doesn't have a flag next to my name :sad: I know I'm pretty stupid with computers - but can someone please tell me how I get one. Thanks :)
hi, rosie, first hit User CP, then hit Edit Profile, choose your country Britain in the country column, think that flag thing can be finished. hope it helps. :)

and sig, enjoy some music when you make the stuff in order, think it will relieve the tireness. When i do the cleaning thing, i always play a fav CD or sth, and music is really effective sometime ;) . and hope you can enjoy your new, clean, and tidy new residence soon!

sigmagirl91
08-31-2004, 11:46 AM
Me too, nova.

Hey, Marc, I loooooove your song. Classic....

*Ljubica*
08-31-2004, 12:34 PM
hi, rosie, first hit User CP, then hit Edit Profile, choose your country Britain in the country column, think that flag thing can be finished. hope it helps. :)

and sig, enjoy some music when you make the stuff in order, think it will relieve the tireness. When i do the cleaning thing, i always play a fav CD or sth, and music is really effective sometime ;) . and hope you can enjoy your new, clean, and tidy new residence soon!

Thanks Nova :)

justClaudia
09-01-2004, 12:50 PM
Hope i'm not too late...Welcome back Sigma!!

I hope things are better in your new home,...and don't quit, it's horrible to move to another place,but as soon as everything is ready..the feeling is so good!

crigazzio
09-01-2004, 04:57 PM
Hi Sig!!!! How is the HOuse?!?!?!?! Can we move there too?!?!?!? ;)
I hope that everything is ok and ready now.....Enjoy the new place...

sigmagirl91
09-02-2004, 12:18 PM
Still moving, gang. It's slow-going, but I'll be in there by the beginning of next week.
And good news, I won't lose any time off the Internet. My service will be ready when I move completely in.

jazz_girl
09-02-2004, 12:57 PM
That's great Sigma! :)

*Ljubica*
09-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Good to hear :)

sigmagirl91
09-02-2004, 01:18 PM
I'm home from that boiler pot called work until the 13th, so can you hear me say "yahoo" from where you are? No screaming kids, no bitching parents. A whole week of no hell to deal with.

justClaudia
09-02-2004, 01:22 PM
That's good Sigma!
No sreaming kids!! Less headache for you..Thank God!!

Fedex
09-07-2004, 06:42 PM
Hey all, I'm back :wavey: (Still no GWH :sad: ) Well, I've just last week completed my week long move across a 3,000 mile country(by car ofcourse) And I will tell you this, it was a nightmare, so Rosie remind me to NEVER make a move like this. ;) It was fun, but it was something I never intend to do again espcially by car. All the problems I had on the way were endless. So across an endless, 2 snowy mountain ranges (Sierra Nevada and the Rockies), the midwest, I have made it in one piece. Though that was not so easy.
It started out fine, leaving my dear home, California, which I had lived for a few years, but already had a deep connection with the place and people, so it was tough.We went through northern California pretty smoothly, up untill the Sierra Nevada(not snowy ofcourse), which there were suprisingly no delays up in the mountains, and that may have been the easiest part of the trip. But as soon as we crossed the mountain and passed Reno, one of my fav. citys, Nevada was downright dreadful. A complete desert, with miles and miles, and miles of nothing, rare signs of life. As far as the eye could see, north, or on either side of the road, you could see nothing but the desert like envrionment around. I tell you it was so bad, it was almost as boring as Roddick's tennis game. On occasion a little shack would pop up but that was about it for human life for most of the way. The most dreadful part of being there, was that I had nearly, ever so nearly, run out of gas, when there was not a gas station to be seen for miles. I drove the car very slowly for about 20-30 miles to save gas, and thankfully i stumbled upon a rest stop, with a gas station, just in time. It seemed to take forever but eventually we left the dreadful state. The next day, I would pass salt lake, which was an awesome site to witness. No one absoultly no one was out there. No sailboats, nothing. No sign of life in the lake. Salt lake city was also very nice, great city, but I couldent stop there for long. Soon we were in some more mountains for awhile, after that the wide open country. I really enjoyed all the miles of green, esp. after driving through Nevada, where there is virtually no green. Utah and Wyoming were all basically country. You no, despite the fact that we have a twit like Bush in office, going through this vast counrty helped me to realize, despite them, and the fact that the USTA cant properly run a Slam, the whole counrty has not been destroyed. There is still so much beauty, and variety, and it made me believe, that I still live in the greatest Country in the World :worship: The next great problem was my car battery dying on me at a rest stop. Thank god for Triple A, as some mechanic was able to come and charge the battery, took usto his shop, ran some tests, battery was shot, bought a new battery, and that was that.
So i was fine for awhile until, yes, yet another problem with the car appeared. A day latter, on the freeway, a tire blows out completly destroyed. I hadv to use AAA Again, to send someone out to change the tire and put on a spare. Ofcourse it took awhile, and there was no way, I was going to wait in the car while, cars on the freeway, and semi trucks, which made me real nervous that one might crash into the car. That was another nightmare to the growing list. :) There are probably others I havent mentioned, but you can see why I might be still tired, very tired. I have still to sleep on a real bed since I got to the house(Moved back to Boston, where I orignally lived for most of my life, fav city. ). Which means, ofcourse, I have not seen ANY of the Open :(, the truck has not yet arrived, so I dont have any of my things, which includes the TV. I am hoping I will get to see the QF, and onward. And ofcourse, I am said to here Nalbandian lost :sad:, and about his temper. Hope this explains my dissapearance well. :) Now to find where GWH is??

jazz_girl
09-07-2004, 07:07 PM
Welcome back Fedex! :wavey:

sigmagirl91
09-07-2004, 07:16 PM
Hi, Fedex, sorry about all the trouble you had in moving. Where are you now, btw?

Fedex
09-07-2004, 07:48 PM
In my house. Which really has nothing in it, except some food, paper work, a sleeping bag, and a laptop. No chairs. As a matter of fact, I'm sitting on the floor right now as I type this. My stuff should be here any minute now, though :)

sigmagirl91
09-07-2004, 07:52 PM
Did a career move bring you back?

Fedex
09-07-2004, 07:57 PM
No, actually. I moved here on my own will. I just love the area. :) Actually right now, I have no job. I have plenty of money from the sale of the other house though, so I dont need one right away.

sigmagirl91
09-07-2004, 07:59 PM
Well, best of luck to you. I just moved from my parent's home to my own apartment. I will be seeking out a realtor next year and improving my credit score. Not that it sucks or anything, but I want to be able to get the best interest rate that I can.

Fedex
09-07-2004, 08:13 PM
Well, good luck to you as well Sigma. :) Regarding realtors, I personally believe Kapell and Kapell are the best, I have used them in all my moves, but it could be my own bias

*Ljubica*
09-07-2004, 08:17 PM
Welcome back Fedex :wavey: We missed you. And don't worry - GWH is fine :) And by the way - don't mean to be ignorant - but what is a realtor? I'm assuming it's what we would call a mortgage broker or an estate agent - but I may be wrong :confused:

Fedex
09-07-2004, 08:22 PM
Ah, nice to talk to you again Rosie :), which reminds me, I ate breakfast at a restuarant, somewhere in Vermont, called Rosie's :) It was great btw ;) Good to hear GWH is fine :) He has been missed.

sigmagirl91
09-07-2004, 08:24 PM
Yes, Rosie, a realtor is our term for real estate agent.

Fedex, we don't have Kapell and Kapell down here in the South. Mainly Century 21, Remaxx, or Rector/Hayden.

Fedex
09-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Well, 1st I dont see how that question has any ingorance in it at all. Realtors, are real estate agents, who help you to sell or buy a house. They are paid ofcourse, by %

Fedex
09-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Well, then of those, I'd go with Century 21. Doesnt mean that you'll get a great agent, god knows there are bad ones, but in general they seem the one to go to out of those that are listed.

sigmagirl91
09-07-2004, 08:33 PM
Yeah, a lady who gave us a "girls night out" passed out business cards. She's just starting out as a real estate agent with Century 21, so I'll be talking to her about a house in the middle of next year. Then, there's another lady who works for Wells Fargo who wants to work with me on a mortgage.

But I have to wait until next year in order to make any long-range plans in that area.

*Ljubica*
09-07-2004, 08:36 PM
Thanks Fedex and Sigma for answering my question - it's weird how we speak the same language and yet there are so many subtle differerenes, and I just HATE it when I read something and I don't understand what it means. Glad you enjoyed Rosie's by the way Fedex ;)

Good luck with the mortgage thing when you're ready Sigma. It's a huge commitment of course and really scary at first (or at least I thought so), and I certainly struggled financially for the first year or so, but it's great when you take the plunge and you finally know that the roof over your head is actually YOURS and no one can take it away!

sigmagirl91
09-09-2004, 12:11 AM
Yea, all, I have my high-speed Internet back.

bovenbuuf
09-09-2004, 07:06 AM
oh that is good to hear, so probably means more time behind the computer, more posts and more time on MSN.

crigazzio
09-09-2004, 03:17 PM
Great Sigma!!!!!

Marc Rosset is Tall
09-09-2004, 09:11 PM
Well done Sigma.

Tangerine is now an expert on football violence in Argentina now?

I will post the links here.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761668&postcount=46

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761687&postcount=54

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761719&postcount=67

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761765&postcount=80

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761834&postcount=110

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761931&postcount=118

sigmagirl91
09-09-2004, 09:16 PM
Oh, jeez, what an expert. Just repeating everything rassklovn said.

Marc Rosset is Tall
09-09-2004, 09:19 PM
Oh, jeez, what an expert. Just repeating everything rassklovn said.

The bit I love was how rassklovn used examples to back up the points, and stated clear views and then it produced some half-baked research about the problems with Argentine football.

There are some reputable and credible resources on this subject, and what she produced was not one of those.

sigmagirl91
09-09-2004, 09:26 PM
The bit I love was how rassklovn used examples to back up the points, and stated clear views and then it produced some half-baked research about the problems with Argentine football.

There are some reputable and credible resources on this subject, and what she produced was not one of those.

Rass never mentioned anything about Andy Roddick, but she manages to squeeze it in without any mention as to why. She's good for doing that.

Marc Rosset is Tall
09-09-2004, 09:30 PM
Rass never mentioned anything about Andy Roddick, but she manages to squeeze it in without any mention as to why. She's good for doing that.

Yes, I noticed that and the way she was going on, she thought she was an expert on this subject, stick to the avatars.

sigmagirl91
09-09-2004, 09:33 PM
And the sources she pulled were rather BS, stuff that had nothing to do with what she was discussing. It just killed her credibility altogether.

Marc Rosset is Tall
09-09-2004, 09:44 PM
And the sources she pulled were rather BS, stuff that had nothing to do with what she was discussing. It just killed her credibility altogether.

It gets better

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=762078&postcount=143

jazz_girl
09-09-2004, 09:45 PM
Well done Sigma.

Tangerine is now an expert on football violence in Argentina now?

I will post the links here.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761668&postcount=46

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761687&postcount=54

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761719&postcount=67

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761765&postcount=80

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761834&postcount=110

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=761931&postcount=118
I won't even bother answering her. I can imagine how many times she saw a football match...

Marc Rosset is Tall
09-09-2004, 09:46 PM
I understand jazz. I am going to take her apart again.

sigmagirl91
09-09-2004, 09:48 PM
She fails to mention the fact that American football has had its fair share of violence-on and off the field. Oh, and yeah, American football is inherently violent by the nature of the game.

I would also be remiss if I didn't mention the hooligan behavior in the NBA, MLB, and college sports. It's not like Europe and South America have a lock on violent behavior.

Marc Rosset is Tall
09-09-2004, 09:48 PM
It gets better

http://www.menstennisforums.com/sho...8&postcount=143

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=762141&postcount=155

sigmagirl91
09-09-2004, 09:50 PM
High five, Marc, on your last statement. That drives home my point in my last post.

Marc Rosset is Tall
09-09-2004, 09:54 PM
High five, Marc, on your last statement. That drives home my point in my last post.

Thanks, you should join the fun on the US Open scoring thread, she will love that.

sigmagirl91
09-09-2004, 09:58 PM
I may join you later, but I'm shooting down "stupid fuck" Naldo's arguments about Roddick playing night matches.

*Ljubica*
09-10-2004, 10:15 AM
Everyone at work thinks I'm cazy because I can't wipe the smile off my face since waking up this morning and seeing that RODDICK LOST :lol: I've even set the VCR for this afternoon's highlights show so I can get the infinite pleasure of seeing him lose.............petty yes, bitchy yes - but oh so satisfying!!!!

Vladimir Poutine
09-10-2004, 10:16 AM
It's a great day Rosie and enjoy watching it over and over.

Fedex
09-10-2004, 10:43 AM
I'm not satisfied yet. ;) Roger still needs to win this tournement, and Hewitt needs to lose for me to be 100% satisfied

jazz_girl
09-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Everyone at work thinks I'm cazy because I can't wipe the smile off my face since waking up this morning and seeing that RODDICK LOST :lol: I've even set the VCR for this afternoon's highlights show so I can get the infinite pleasure of seeing him lose.............petty yes, bitchy yes - but oh so satisfying!!!!
I saw the match live and I went to bed with a smile :D

sigmagirl91
09-10-2004, 12:41 PM
I saw the match live and I went to bed with a smile :D

So did I. That was the most satisfying win I've ever seen from any player. Go PimPim, you can just win this.

*Ljubica*
09-10-2004, 01:01 PM
I'm not satisfied yet. ;) Roger still needs to win this tournement, and Hewitt needs to lose for me to be 100% satisfied

Have to say I'm torn on this one Fedex - hope you understand. Normally I would always want Roger to win - but - well - Tim's English and went to school in my home town so there's a lot of loyalty from me for him :) Also he's a really sweet guy, and has much more chance of winning his only Grand Slam in the US than he'll ever have under the media pressure he gets during Wimbledon so I really AM torn.

sigmagirl91
09-10-2004, 01:43 PM

You know, as long as the Duck is out, I will be satisfied with whomever lifts the trophy on Sunday.

landoud
09-10-2004, 02:46 PM
You know, as long as the Duck is out, I will be satisfied with whomever lifts the trophy on Sunday.
me too... i'm very happy with that
as pimpim is veryyyyyyy cute

*Ljubica*
09-10-2004, 03:40 PM
me too... i'm very happy with that
as pimpim is veryyyyyyy cute

Yes - I agree - he is cute :)

sigmagirl91
09-10-2004, 04:13 PM
PimPim's a doll-baby. Go, cutie face.

novanora
09-10-2004, 05:33 PM
:lol::lol::lol: me too, rosie. i got the sms from my friend said roddick lost when i was in my school, and i burst into laugh in classes. my professor thought i was mad!! but you know, i can't help.....:lol::lol::haha:

sophia
09-10-2004, 07:54 PM
Gosh, I though I was the only one that felt like that!! How wrong was I? It was THE most satisfyong match ever- good on ya Joachim!! Now for Tim to beat Roger and we would have ultimate revenge (please excuse me but I am not a Henman fan usually but this week-end I am!), Tim can actually beat Roger and stranger things have happened. There is no pressure on Tim in the US so we might see a surprise on Saturday evening. Oh, one more thing- did you all see how AA bossed just about everyone around on court- what a cheek and you know what- he is so beatable so hurray up David and get yourself together- so many good days to come!!

sigmagirl91
09-10-2004, 08:16 PM
Hey, everybody. How's everyone? This is my last day of vacation, and I am not exactly looking forward to going back to work.

crigazzio
09-10-2004, 10:41 PM
Hey, everybody. How's everyone? This is my last day of vacation, and I am not exactly looking forward to going back to work.

Eyyy how are you??? tomorrow you have to came back to your work???? On Saturday???
Well,enjoy the last days free of work girl!!!!!
Have a great weekend i hope to see you on msn sometime :wavey:

sigmagirl91
09-10-2004, 10:42 PM
No. I go back on Monday. We gotta get back on MSN soon. I don't know how next week is, but I can try it.

Fedex
09-11-2004, 06:50 AM
Have to say I'm torn on this one Fedex - hope you understand. Normally I would always want Roger to win - but - well - Tim's English and went to school in my home town so there's a lot of loyalty from me for him :) Also he's a really sweet guy, and has much more chance of winning his only Grand Slam in the US than he'll ever have under the media pressure he gets during Wimbledon so I really AM torn.
Oh, I completly understand Rosie, no problem. :) I like Tim too. I would of much rather this be the final, so atleast the winner is gaurenteed the trophy. I would absoultly HATE to see Roger beat Tim, and then lose to Lleyton, and I know Tim will lose to Lleyton, should they meet. They are both great people, and I hope its a great match. It should be a fun one. Whoever loses this match, I will feel real bad for them, as I did for Agassi when he lost, even though i was cheering for Federer. Unfortunatly for me, I feel no loyalty to any of the american players, except Agassi, the rest are a bunch of assholes.

Fedex
09-11-2004, 06:57 AM
That's too bad, Sigma :sad: I am not in a big hurry to get a job myself right now, so I am just enjoying myself right now while I can. I may finally get to play more tennis now too, for once; enter in a few tournements.

sigmagirl91
09-11-2004, 02:05 PM
That's too bad, Sigma :sad: I am not in a big hurry to get a job myself right now, so I am just enjoying myself right now while I can. I may finally get to play more tennis now too, for once; enter in a few tournements.

Best of luck to you.

novanora
09-11-2004, 02:16 PM
hi, sig~ :wavey: work is painful, eh?! sometimes i don't understand why now i have to do hard and best myself, just for sth painful in the future...
Good luck and enjoy your new apartment~

jazz_girl
09-11-2004, 02:23 PM
Nova! I need your help! LOL
What's the time in China right now?

sigmagirl91
09-11-2004, 02:31 PM

Isn't it around 9:30pm? They are usually 12 hrs. ahead of us.

jazz_girl
09-11-2004, 02:38 PM
Ok, so it's 13 ahead of us. I need to know it so I know at what time I should wake up! LOL

sigmagirl91
09-11-2004, 02:42 PM
It may be 10:30. What time is it where you are now?

sigmagirl91
09-11-2004, 02:42 PM
I ain't waking up for that. Someone can post the results in the morning.

jazz_girl
09-11-2004, 02:44 PM
It's 10:45 am here.

sigmagirl91
09-11-2004, 02:46 PM
It's 9:45 am here. Did you all set your clocks up recently?

*Ljubica*
09-11-2004, 02:48 PM
It's 10:45 am here.

Yes - so China is 13 hours ahead of you Jazz, because I know it's 9 hours ahead of England and it's 2.45 pm here now. So you'll have to get up really early :) It's actually quite good for me, because I'm up at 5.30am every week-day anyway, and that's about 2.30pm there when I guess the matches will be starting, so I can follow them at work no problem.

jazz_girl
09-11-2004, 02:53 PM
It's 9:45 am here. Did you all set your clocks up recently?
No, Buenos Aires never changes, some other provinces do that.

jazz_girl
09-11-2004, 02:54 PM
Yes - so China is 13 hours ahead of you Jazz, because I know it's 9 hours ahead of England and it's 2.45 pm here now. So you'll have to get up really early :) It's actually quite good for me, because I'm up at 5.30am every week-day anyway, and that's about 2.30pm there when I guess the matches will be starting, so I can follow them at work no problem.
Yeah, well...Before doing that I should make sure if any tv station will broadcast it live! LOL

novanora
09-11-2004, 03:26 PM
sig is right, it's is 10:30 pm here~~~ same as u this time, the North American tournament are usually tough for me, i mean i have sacrifice many sleep time when US Open and other two TMS ;)

bovenbuuf
09-11-2004, 07:23 PM
oh Thanks Nova, that is just 6 hours for me.. so that is good.. but still do hope David is in an evening match.. that would be a proper time for me.. Guess no channelcoverage though.. to busy with cycling!

sigmagirl91
09-11-2004, 09:32 PM
If David's in an evening match, the only way I could follow is online.

bovenbuuf
09-11-2004, 11:03 PM
me too Sigma.. so guess it will be cosy their then...Hope Jazz can watch it, good thing is she won't have classes at that time I guess..

jazz_girl
09-12-2004, 03:35 AM
Well, I just found out they will start broadcasting from friday, so that means, we have to wait to see anything from that tournament till the SF. I hope he can get there so I can see him...

bovenbuuf
09-12-2004, 08:24 AM
Oh sorry to see, well then its all gonna be behind the live scoring, hope it works properly then...So well then we just have to hope that David plays on all the showcourts and that Nova can see him on telly giving scores and commands then...

Fedex
09-12-2004, 09:04 AM
Good Night, everyone. Dont know if I'll get a good sleep tonight, as I'm very nervous about tomorrow's final.

*Ljubica*
09-12-2004, 12:36 PM
Good Night, everyone. Dont know if I'll get a good sleep tonight, as I'm very nervous about tomorrow's final.

Don't be nervous Fedex - your player is the best player in the world - his performance yesterday against Tim was awesome. I'm sure he will win tonight :)

Fedex
09-13-2004, 01:27 AM
I just finishing bashing the hell out of FreddyFucker in a series of PM's. :) He is just too funny. I hope he knows I'm only getting warmed up. I dont have the time tonight, but I will post some of the PM exchanges tomorrow, to see the retard he really is. I unlike him/it, actually have a life. Talk to you all later. :)

sigmagirl91
09-13-2004, 01:28 AM
I just finishing bashing the hell out of FreddyFucker in a series of PM's. :) He is just too funny. I hope he knows I'm only getting warmed up. I dont have the time tonight, but I will post some of the PM exchanges tomorrow, to see the retard he really is. I unlike him/it, actually have a life. Talk to you all later. :)

And the little twit can't write either. Don't pay it any mind.

Fedex
09-14-2004, 02:14 AM
Hey, Here's those PM's I promised. This is when it gets really good. Sorry, some of the language is a bit bad used here, but I had to really take it to this bastard, put him in his grave and not let him escape if you know what I mean. This prick is so annoying, I bashed him as well, as I saw fit for this bastard. Enjoy
FEDEX: Lol, you are one shithead who likes to stalk me dont you?? :haha: :haha: :lol: And have a nice time sucking Hewitt's cock FreddyFucker, although I hope kim cathes you, and kills you for it. :wavey: I have nothing more to say to a mentally disabled person, thats beyond help.:help: You send me another PM, and I will do some serious bashing of you. I'm only getting warmed up
FREDDYFUCKER:if i was there i woould force you to swallow my cock....ahhhhh...that aboy, just imagine i'm Fed and your swallow nicely
FEDEX:Ah so you just admitted that you like to suck other men's cocks, OK :haha: :haha: :haha: :lol: I'm done talking to you now, you have proven yourself to not be in the same intelligence, IQ, league with me, so I wont waste my time with you, I'm surpised you have time to, arent you busy sucking cock?? :confused:
FREDDYFUCKER:hey little boy, you want some of my $500 i made on YOUR man.....lol!!!......hilarious, your sitting there like a fag with no coin thinking your the smart one, meanwhile I"M THE one with money on the line......i love it....

hey you trying to reach 5,000 posts? does mom know??..........GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!.....LMFAO
FEDEX:Little boy, LOL. Hey you keep sending me PM's, Ill keep responding. I happen to probably be twice you're age, am 6 ft 2 in tall, so If I ever find out who you are, I might just beat the crap out of you, to knock some sense into you're thick, fat ass scull. I'm the bigger person with the bigger brain, obviosuly, and you're so clearly insecure about yourself and youre 'madhood', you have to send troll posts to me, as If you have a little crush on me, as I expect you do. Ah how cute!!! Ah, but you see, I am not interested in men or other 'things' like you are, so I reject you. Are you okay with that FreddyFucker!!!!??? :haha: :rolls: You'll have to get you're 'man love' from someone else because you are so clearly barking at the wrong tree. :lol: :lol: I prefer women thanks, not 2 ft tall mental midgets like yourself :lol: :angel:

sigmagirl91
09-14-2004, 02:20 AM
Hey, Here's those PM's I promised. This is when it gets really good. Sorry, some of the language is a bit bad used here, but I had to really take it to this bastard, put him in his grave and not let him escape if you know what I mean. This prick is so annoying, I bashed him as well, as I saw fit for this bastard. Enjoy
FEDEX: Lol, you are one shithead who likes to stalk me dont you?? :haha: :haha: :lol: And have a nice time sucking Hewitt's cock FreddyFucker, although I hope kim cathes you, and kills you for it. :wavey: I have nothing more to say to a mentally disabled person, thats beyond help.:help: You send me another PM, and I will do some serious bashing of you. I'm only getting warmed up
FREDDYFUCKER:if i was there i woould force you to swallow my cock....ahhhhh...that aboy, just imagine i'm Fed and your swallow nicely
FEDEX:Ah so you just admitted that you like to suck other men's cocks, OK :haha: :haha: :haha: :lol: I'm done talking to you now, you have proven yourself to not be in the same intelligence, IQ, league with me, so I wont waste my time with you, I'm surpised you have time to, arent you busy sucking cock?? :confused:
FREDDYFUCKER:hey little boy, you want some of my $500 i made on YOUR man.....lol!!!......hilarious, your sitting there like a fag with no coin thinking your the smart one, meanwhile I"M THE one with money on the line......i love it....

hey you trying to reach 5,000 posts? does mom know??..........GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!.....LMFAO
FEDEX:Little boy, LOL. Hey you keep sending me PM's, Ill keep responding. I happen to probably be twice you're age, am 6 ft 2 in tall, so If I ever find out who you are, I might just beat the crap out of you, to knock some sense into you're thick, fat ass scull. I'm the bigger person with the bigger brain, obviosuly, and you're so clearly insecure about yourself and youre 'madhood', you have to send troll posts to me, as If you have a little crush on me, as I expect you do. Ah how cute!!! Ah, but you see, I am not interested in men or other 'things' like you are, so I reject you. Are you okay with that FreddyFucker!!!!??? :haha: :rolls: You'll have to get you're 'man love' from someone else because you are so clearly barking at the wrong tree. :lol: :lol: I prefer women thanks, not 2 ft tall mental midgets like yourself :lol: :angel:

Sounds worse than heya (who included a quote from me in sig, btw. Damn, I'm getting famous around here).

Fedex
09-14-2004, 02:45 AM
Ah, so I see are demente mental midget now wants me to be his bitch :haha: :rolls: :help: Doesnt he mean no is NO??? :haha: :haha: :lol: :rolls: :o I tell you I'm going to have him send me PM's for the rest of my life at this rate. I'm going to delete every other one I get from him now. He's probably a 12 yr. Old computer nerd with a big mouth, maybe not big enough to fit the things he wants to fit in it though :tape: :o I'm done with him, there are many more trolls to be slain. ;)

*Ljubica*
09-15-2004, 10:47 AM
This f****** Chinese Open is driving me crazy :devil: David was 3-3 in the 1st set about an hour ago, - and since then I can find out NOTHING!!!

bovenbuuf
09-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Maybe it was just a very long rally ;)
but yes its horrible...

sigmagirl91
09-15-2004, 04:26 PM
Damn, what's WRONG with everybody? Just take a deep breath, close your eyes, repeat after me (ommmmmmm, ommmmmm). There, the stress is gone.....

Fedex
09-16-2004, 01:08 AM
Hey, all, here's some more enjoyable bullshit from Freddyfucker. This trolls' posts are just so easy to pick apart, you know this debate was over along time ago, he just came up with more troll posts, and changed the subject because he knew I was kicking his ass convincingly.
FREDDYFUCKER: change your name please, now!!....your my bitch!!!

dont reply with smileys you little fag!!!!.....ask your mommy, smileys are for girls.....

FEDEX: How long did it take you to come up with that one dipshit?? Half you're life!!! LMAO :haha: :haha: :rolls:
Oh and brush up on you're English will you, I feel like I'm talking to a 5 year old dolt. Oh, excuse me, I clearly am :lol:
FEDEX: Hey, moron, you know If you are mr. tough guy, and someone to be feared, you wouldent post on a tennis forum. :haha: :rolls:

sigmagirl91
09-16-2004, 01:10 AM
Hey, all, here's some more enjoyable bullshit from Freddyfucker. This trolls' posts are just so easy to pick apart, you know this debate was over along time ago, he just came up with more troll posts, and changed the subject because he knew I was kicking his ass convincingly.

dont reply with smileys you little fag!!!!.....ask your mommy, smileys are for girls.....

FEDEX: How long did it take you to come up with that one dipshit?? Half you're life!!! LMAO :haha: :haha: :rolls:
Oh and brush up on you're English will you, I feel like I'm talking to a 5 year old dolt. Oh, excuse me, I clearly am :lol:
FEDEX: Hey, moron, you know If you are mr. tough guy, and someone to be feared, you wouldent post on a tennis forum. :haha: :rolls:

:retard: :confused:
Wow.....

Fedex
09-16-2004, 01:11 AM
Oh, and congrats to Jazz Girl, on being promoted to moderator. :yeah: :D That was a wise choice by the moderators.

sigmagirl91
09-16-2004, 01:13 AM
Oh, and congrats to Jazz Girl, on being promoted to moderator. :yeah: :D That was a wise choice by the moderators.

We agree. How does it feel having your own personal stalker? I'm getting another one in heya, who put me in her sig, btw.

Fedex
09-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Yes, Sigma i think this is Heya in disguise. He may even be worse than Heya. He makes no sense at all, but at the same time, a fairly easy troll to rip to pieces. :haha:

jazz_girl
09-16-2004, 01:15 AM
what did she put?

nguyen
09-16-2004, 01:16 AM

:rolleyes: :boxing: Fedex vs. Freddy :boxing:

Fedex
09-16-2004, 01:17 AM
I wouldent worry about this 'stalker' of mine. I strongly suspect, as he has revealed numerous times, he is a 10 year old computer nerd with a bg mouth. :lol: :rolls: :retard:

sigmagirl91
09-16-2004, 01:17 AM
what did she put?

I don't remember it word for word, but if you read her posts, you'll see it in the sig. line. It describes her best, that's for sure.

sigmagirl91
09-16-2004, 01:18 AM
I wouldent worry about this 'stalker' of mine. I strongly suspect, as he has revealed numerous times, he is a 10 year old computer nerd with a bg mouth. :lol: :rolls: :retard:

Or a 5-year-old novice techno-geek.

Fedex
09-16-2004, 01:20 AM
Fedex vs. FreddytheFuckWad, lol. :haha: :rolls: This troll is not even close. Atleast tangerinus provides a somewhat decent challenge, compared to this mo' fo. I have to almost use a translator, that works specially for dunces like this one, as his grammer is so poor. :retard:

Fedex
09-16-2004, 02:11 AM
More :bs:
FREDDYFUCKER: for God's sake you little fag STOP WITH THE SMILEYS---YOU MENTAL MIDGET!!!!......my little bitch...lol

FEDEX: Ah, I see, you dont even have the ability to come up with you're own statements, have to use mine. And I see you dont like smilies, then here's some more for you FreddyFucker. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Fedex
09-17-2004, 01:21 AM
And the fun continues:
FREDDYFUCKER: what a DO KNOW is that guy sthat use smilies are either; a) under 16 yrs of age or b) suck cock

...you are both, that is FOR SURE.......you would suck Fed's cock in a MINUTE!!--guaranteed.......waiting for your reply filled with faggoty smilies.......iq of a piece of furniture...
FEDEX: Ever heard of the statement that it takes a queer to know one??? Clearly you have revealed you're stupidity once again, and you're cocksucking self, once again. And plenty of men and women on this board use 'smiles', that is people with a brain, of which you clearly dont qualify. And I use smilies esp for you, to make things make alittle more sense, but clearly they are not working as you sound even more like an idiot than before. Oh and a word of wisdom, to the not so wise, please use correct grammer for once, you almost require a translator, specially designed for retards like yourself, LMAO!!! I am done now. Lets hear you're lame ass response to this one, genius.

sigmagirl91
09-17-2004, 01:26 AM
And the fun continues:
FREDDYFUCKER: what a DO KNOW is that guy sthat use smilies are either; a) under 16 yrs of age or b) suck cock

...you are both, that is FOR SURE.......you would suck Fed's cock in a MINUTE!!--guaranteed.......waiting for your reply filled with faggoty smilies.......iq of a piece of furniture...
FEDEX: Ever heard of the statement that it takes a queer to know one??? Clearly you have revealed you're stupidity once again, and you're cocksucking self, once again. And plenty of men and women on this board use 'smiles', that is people with a brain, of which you clearly dont qualify. And I use smilies esp for you, to make things make alittle more sense, but clearly they are not working as you sound even more like an idiot than before. Oh and a word of wisdom, to the not so wise, please use correct grammer for once, you almost require a translator, specially designed for retards like yourself, LMAO!!! I am done now. Lets hear you're lame ass response to this one, genius.

Feddie, don't spend another minute responding to mental midgets like himself. Glad that I haven't gotten ahold (he hasn't had reason to) of him, because he wouldn't post another word for a long time after I left his scattered brain all over mtf.

Fedex
09-17-2004, 01:30 AM
What brain??? :haha: :rolls:

sigmagirl91
09-17-2004, 01:31 AM
What brain??? :haha: :rolls:

Oh, ok, you're right. I could just kick his mindless, ignorant, inbred Jed self off the boards.

Fedex
09-17-2004, 01:41 AM
FREDDYFUCKER: wow, wayyyyyy too long for me to read, homo, sorry you just wasted time typing.......but it made you happy i guess....lol
FEDEX: Ah, what did you're brain explode from the effort, so you gave up, LOL. I love ripping you apart, limb by limb, so continue, please, it gives me great pleasure to pick you're posts apart single handidly.

jazz_girl
09-17-2004, 01:57 AM
Who is that person? Where does he send you those messages?

sigmagirl91
09-17-2004, 02:18 AM
Who is that person? Where does he send you those messages?

The retard is pm'ing him. It's the Lleyton troll, Freddi21, or something like that.

jazz_girl
09-17-2004, 02:25 AM
Oh, ok. It seems he has a LOT of free time...

sigmagirl91
09-17-2004, 02:26 AM
Oh, ok. It seems he has a LOT of free time...

He has too much time on his hands, and too little brain to use it effectively.

sigmagirl91
09-19-2004, 11:41 PM
I'm going to have the best weekend next weekend: I'm going to a football game and to a free jazz concert. It's gonna be da bomb.

jazz_girl
09-19-2004, 11:44 PM
Wow! That sounds amazing! Have fun!
I know I won't...I'm gonna be studying for sure :sad:

sigmagirl91
09-19-2004, 11:47 PM
Wow! That sounds amazing! Have fun!
I know I won't...I'm gonna be studying for sure :sad:

I always have fun LOL!!!! I'll do a lot of my studying and writing this week, so I'll have time for fun this weekend (besides, the tickets were free too).

jazz_girl
09-20-2004, 12:03 AM
The best shows are the ones that you get to see for free, aren't they? ;)

sigmagirl91
09-20-2004, 12:04 AM
The best shows are the ones that you get to see for free, aren't they? ;)

Yep. :)

Richard Cranium
09-20-2004, 09:05 AM
Free concerts are good, but free food is even better.

sigmagirl91
09-20-2004, 12:04 PM
Free concerts are good, but free food is even better.

I believe that refreshments will be served at the concert. :)

bovenbuuf
09-20-2004, 12:41 PM
oh that sounds really nice SIgma, have fun!

Fedex
09-20-2004, 10:02 PM
And, yes, tangerinus, that arrogant sanctimonious, arrogant piece of crap, has takin this obsession thing to another level. I love toying around with her. When you dont have TV, ripping this bitch apart more than makes up for it:
TANGERINUS: I love how you keep running away to your momma in the Nalby forum, you're such a dickless, brainless coward, when we get moderators, you won't be able to post your in AR ever again hahaha!
FEDEX: Ah, I see the Intellectual Chernobyl is at it again :haha: :rolls:
Alright tangerprick, answer this for me: How do you know I am Ďdicklessí? Cant answer that one, can you. You really have gone too far with this obsession thing over myself and the Nalbandian fans.And I know you'll be there later, wasting 90% of you're miserable worthless life over there later. And 2nd I only go to the Roddick forum for entertainment, its quite amusing that there are people, like yourself, on this earth with as little brainpower as yourself and the other Roddick fans, such as Bunk, who really is in desperate need of a life, other than defending Roddick and his pathetic fans. And note that I donít need Sigma or GWH or anyone to pick you apart, piece by piece. Iíll gladly do it myself. And, please when you reply to this, please donít go off topic like you always do, and post worthless posts full of sanctimonious crap, and full of errors, as you have a nasty habit of doing so.

Fedex
09-20-2004, 10:24 PM
But wait, there's more:
TANGERINUS: And once again, you prove what an utterly unoriginal imbecile you really are. If you're going to insult me, at least try to use your own brainpower to come up with something original to say. USE YOUR BRAIN. You know, that little peanut that sits between your legs?
FEDEX: My, look at how quickly you replied to this.:eek: Once again tangerinus you proved me RIGHT, and made yourself look like an arse, that you are. Tell me, whats it like to have no life, and living the life of a miserable Duck defender. I can only imagine. Continue to bring me many laughs, tangerinus. :)

jazz_girl
09-20-2004, 10:28 PM
oh that sounds really nice SIgma, have fun!
Yes, it does!
Tomorrow is student's day here, so that means no school! I think I'll go to the cinema or something...

justClaudia
09-20-2004, 11:44 PM
Have fun then,Jazz!!

Students day..without classes..we don't have that here!! I wouldn't mind though!

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Fedex, if I were you, I'd leave her alone. All she does is pick fights and start needless arguments. If you have to put her on ignore, then do so. Otherwise, you'll make yourself crazy trying to sort through her nonsense.

Fedex
09-21-2004, 12:37 AM
If tangerinus becomes moderator, I will officially say the whole world has gone to hell. As a matter of fact if, I-Have-No-Life-Bunk, or StarFuck becomes moderator, the world has gone down the drain too. Good thing, they can only become moderator of the Roddick forum. Do they really need a dumbfuck, like one of them to become moderator, only to lead and protect the other dumbfucks on that forum?? :confused: It makes no sense at all.

jazz_girl
09-21-2004, 12:41 AM
Sigma's right, if she bothers you that much, put her on ignore and forget about her.

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 12:43 AM
If tangerinus becomes moderator, I will officially say the whole world has gone to hell. As a matter of fact if, I-Have-No-Life-Bunk, or StarFuck becomes moderator, the world has gone down the drain too. Good thing, they can only become moderator of the Roddick forum. Do they really need a dumbfuck, like one of them to become moderator, only to lead and protect the other dumbfucks on that forum?? :confused: It makes no sense at all.

I don't post over there, so I could care less. I think they may vote in someone sensible, like MisterQ.

Fedex
09-21-2004, 12:57 AM
Since when has a roddick fan, other than Q, done something sensible?? MisterQ is not even an option. Here's their brilliant picks, exactly as it is in the poll. : Bunk, the troll eater, Tangy the troll destroyer, and star, the bullshit sniffer and killing messiah! As if. :o They couldent bash a troll if it was standing 2 inches in front of them. It'll be interesting who the dumbfucks vote for. Bunk, I have no life, the orange plague, or Starfuck. :)

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:02 AM
Since when has a roddick fan, other than Q, done something sensible?? MisterQ is not even an option. Here's their brilliant picks, exactly as it is in the poll. : Bunk, the troll eater, Tangy the troll destroyer, and star, the bullshit sniffer and killing messiah! As if. :o They couldent bash a troll if it was standing 2 inches in front of them. It'll be interesting who the dumbfucks vote for. Bunk, I have no life, the orange plague, or Starfuck. :)

What will they bash a troll with, their collective 30000+ posts? I've been called a troll by them, and have yet to be threatened or intimidated by them. What troll has tangerine destroyed? What troll has bunk eaten? And what bullshit has star sniffed? They are really stretching it with the "nicknames". They may as well go with heya as their moderator (no noticeable improvement, but since when has the quality of posts and threads over there even reached scholarly proportions anyway?).

Fed, you would be better off over here, where the atmosphere is much less poisonous and the people are friendlier.

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:05 AM
Black Hawk down, black hawk down. Stalker alert.

Fedex
09-21-2004, 01:05 AM
Oh, I am glad I am not a fan of Roddick, if that is the kind of shit that I'd walk into every day. :) I much prefer the atmosphere over here, I think the majority of my posts in the player forums has come from this one. Just a little enjoyable to see how far they are willing to stretch reality. I mean, bunk the troll eater?? :haha: :rolls:

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:06 AM
Hee hee. Looks like you're trying to bring the whole Duckfuck crew over here to check us out. At least our mod will bump 'em out if they cause trouble.

Fedex
09-21-2004, 01:07 AM
Yes, I've seen. They will be reporting back to tangerinus pronto, I can guarentee you. So, is this how she has read through our 1000+ posts, sending spys?? :lol:

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:08 AM
Yes, I've seen. They will be reporting back to tangerinus pronto, I can guarentee you. So, is this how she has read through our 1000+ posts, sending spys?? :lol:

Yeah, by getting all DuckFucks to read through them, and tell her what they say.

Fedex
09-21-2004, 01:09 AM
Oh, geez, I didnt know they were THAT attracted to me. :haha: I'm prepared to bash, if it requires that. :)

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:09 AM
We have five people viewing our forum. Wonder what they're looking for, "evidence".

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:10 AM
Oh, geez, I didnt know they were THAT attracted to me. :haha: I'm prepared to bash, if it requires that. :)

They love you. They love me too. I have that special magnetism that draws trolls, assholes, uber-bitches, and brainless twits to me..... :devil:

Fedex
09-21-2004, 01:12 AM
Yes, and I'm willing to bet that two of those arent GWH or Rosie. The duck fans must be using the 'invisible mode'. For all I know, tangerinus, is among them. One of the spys clearly doesnt know how to activate the invisible feature.

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:13 AM
Yeah, I saw that. Not too bright, are they? If you're gonna stealth-bomb, you gotta do it with finesse.

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:17 AM
We are getting quite a few visits, aren't we? Damn, people love us. Oh, hell, they love me....

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:17 AM
Yep, they do. I am looooooooved....

Fedex
09-21-2004, 01:19 AM
Although I am hoping one of those IS GWH, then he can procede to fight with and bash every troll in sight. :devil:

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:21 AM
I hope so, too. Either him or Marc.

Fedex
09-21-2004, 01:25 AM
Yes, we'll need all the help we can get. The one troll is still here, and yet she hasnt left yet. If you're going to waste you're life in a forum of a player you dont even care about, the least they can do is post here, give me time to sharpen up my bashing skills. :devil:

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:27 AM
Yes, we'll need all the help we can get. The one troll is still here, and yet she hasnt left yet. If you're going to waste you're life in a forum of a player you dont even care about, the least they can do is post here, give me time to sharpen up my bashing skills. :devil:

Give 'em time to read the 3000-4000 posts, then they'll leave. And, as a parting gift, they should post, so they can get ripped to shreds and be told to leave. In which case, they'd better clean up their own mess when they do leave. I'm not cleaning up shit, piss, or vomit after a troll.....

Fedex
09-21-2004, 01:30 AM
Hmm, perhaps since they wont post, clearly they are afraid, I might just go do some bashing in the Roddick forum, that may attract the trolls back to Ducknation.

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:32 AM
Just a sidenote: the one troll who is left, is trying to do their daily reading for the literacy campaign. Reading is fundamental, they say, so I wouldn't be surprised if he/she/it decided to read through all of our forum threads to get some ideas to improve the literacy rate over in Duckland.

Fedex
09-21-2004, 01:37 AM
Well, certainly they need to improve their literacy rate over their. Ah, yes the MTF stats just keep getting better and better. It says that over the last hour, the :retard: rate has taken a giant leap in the Nalbandian Forum :)

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:40 AM
Well, certainly they need to improve their literacy rate over their. Ah, yes the MTF stats just keep getting better and better. It says that over the last hour, the :retard: rate has taken a giant leap in the Nalbandian Forum :)

:haha: :haha:

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:45 AM
Yeaaaaa, the little shit is gone-probably to post their discovery in the 'dick forum....

Fedex
09-21-2004, 01:45 AM
They have left now. I am expecting an uproar in the Roddick forum. Lets see if "bunk, the troll eater' or tangy "the troll destroyer", live up to their names. :)

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 01:46 AM
They have left now. I am expecting an uproar in the Roddick forum. Lets see if "bunk, the troll eater' or tangy "the troll destroyer", live up to their names. :)

What, and come over here and get their asses totally obliterated? OK....

sigmagirl91
09-21-2004, 03:09 PM
Alright, it's that time of the month. Yeah, that's too much info., but I'm really in a shittay mood now. Why me? Why now? And a pissed-off parent called, and a pissed-off student stopped in the office. Why can't I just declare this "Sigma goes ballistic" day, and let that be the end of it?

jazz_girl
09-22-2004, 01:59 AM
So Sigma, did your day get any better???
It was student's day here in Argentina, so no classes, and to celebrate everyone goes out to have a picknick. But the weather was awful so I went to the cinema to see The Terminal. I loved it!!!! Has anyone seen it?

sigmagirl91
09-22-2004, 02:02 AM

Catch me in, say, three days when I'm sitting chillin' on the 50-yard line, cheering for the football team.

It was student's day here in Argentina, so no classes, and to celebrate everyone goes out to have a picknick. But the weather was awful so I went to the cinema to see The Terminal. I loved it!!!! Has anyone seen it?

I haven't seen The Terminal. I'll have to schedule a Blockbuster night to see this one.

sigmagirl91
09-22-2004, 02:51 AM
And......I am having severe David withdrawals right now. If there is a pic or two out there of him that I haven't seen yet (the only criteria is that it has to be so hot, that the rest of mtf will get jealous and complain to amanda about us), I want to see it to get my "fix".

Daniel
09-22-2004, 09:11 AM
i wish David starts winning titles soon :)

bovenbuuf
09-22-2004, 02:43 PM
Oh taht is a nice idea, we don't have that a student day, to go out for a picknick, but well guess the weahter here is not that stable enough to do something like that.. and about the movie, I didn't see it, Did see trailers and it seems to be nice..

novanora
09-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Oh taht is a nice idea, we don't have that a student day, to go out for a picknick, but well guess the weahter here is not that stable enough to do something like that.. and about the movie, I didn't see it, Did see trailers and it seems to be nice..
me too, we only have a teacher's day, no student day. Film The Terminal is on my list, but not now. But i have finished the film Fahrenheit 911, and Michael Moore is genius. :cool:

http://www.michaelmoore.com/index_main.php

^Sue^
09-23-2004, 08:20 AM
Is it any possible for David to strike a place for TENNIS MASTERS CUP??

*Ljubica*
09-23-2004, 11:02 AM
Is it any possible for David to strike a place for TENNIS MASTERS CUP??

Possible - but not likely. If Coria doesn't play then he could well go as an alternate, but 4 places have already been definately secured, and Moya and Henman are 99% sure, so that only leaves 2 places and Safin and Agassi seem most likely to get those on the current placings. And if Coria is fit then only one of them will go. I can't somehow see Agassi accepting an offer of an alternate's place though!

bovenbuuf
09-23-2004, 11:05 AM
No me neither Rosie, it will probably be his last year, so why not play your last tournement as being 1 of the best 8 players of the world, and this in Houston, USA

*Ljubica*
09-23-2004, 11:12 AM
No me neither Rosie, it will probably be his last year, so why not play your last tournement as being 1 of the best 8 players of the world, and this in Houston, USA

Maybe Mattress Mac will arrange a "little accident" for Marat or Coria so Agassi gets there in place of them :o

justClaudia
09-23-2004, 08:26 PM
Ohhh Rosie...you're a bad girl!!!
LOL!

sigmagirl91
09-23-2004, 08:37 PM
Maybe Mattress Mac will arrange a "little accident" for Marat or Coria so Agassi gets there in place of them :o

Like....er......ok, that kind of accident would be permanent, so I won't even mention it.... :o

jazz_girl
09-23-2004, 09:05 PM
Watch out guys!!!

sigmagirl91
09-23-2004, 09:16 PM
bad girl, baaaaaaad girl.....*slapping my hand*

Fedex
09-23-2004, 10:32 PM
I'm sorry, but this was just too funny. You know that I have to deal with trolls accordingly, regardless of where they post. Get this:
TANGERINUS: starrrrrrrr! *whine* You're making it very difficult for FB to troll around in here! stop that :lol: :bigcry:

heya is awesome :yeah: We love her here, so anyone who attacks heya will be dealt with accordingly. She packs more ideas into one sentence than Queen Midol, Sjeng, GWH, and FB do in their entire MTF career. :angel:
FEDEX: Ah, yes, figures that this is coing from You; would mention those posters names, as all of the above have made you look like the ass that you are countless times in the past. Good god, I thought you would take you're stupidity down a notch, here given that its DuckNation, but you have further proved me right. But then again, not much can be expected, when one hangs around with Heya, all the time.

sigmagirl91
09-23-2004, 11:25 PM
I'm sorry, but this was just too funny. You know that I have to deal with trolls accordingly, regardless of where they post. Get this:
TANGERINUS: starrrrrrrr! *whine* You're making it very difficult for FB to troll around in here! stop that :lol: :bigcry:

heya is awesome :yeah: We love her here, so anyone who attacks heya will be dealt with accordingly. She packs more ideas into one sentence than Queen Midol, Sjeng, GWH, and FB do in their entire MTF career. :angel:
FEDEX: Ah, yes, figures that this is coing from You; would mention those posters names, as all of the above have made you look like the ass that you are countless times in the past. Good god, I thought you would take you're stupidity down a notch, here given that its DuckNation, but you have further proved me right. But then again, not much can be expected, when one hangs around with Heya, all the time.

And to think heya has my quote in her sig. What mindless dolts.

Fedex
09-24-2004, 03:54 AM
And the funny thing is, the quote she has on there, it appears, you were shredding her apart. One thing that I have learned in my time at MTF, most of Roddick's fans are wench's, such as heya and Tangerinus. Poor him, to have such fans.

Fedex
09-24-2004, 03:58 AM
i wish David starts winning titles soon :)
I hope so too. I dont think, sadly, he will get any this year though :sad: Its really unfortuante, a player like him should have had far more than 2 titles by now!

FryslanBoppe
09-24-2004, 04:00 AM
Ah yes! the shenanigans are just getting funnier and funnier over at DuckNation.
Yes, talking about Roddick in a tennis sense and not being fan means you're a troll, that's logical to the extreme.

This one is brilliant.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=788038&postcount=46

FryslanBoppe
09-24-2004, 04:02 AM
I have to say I love posting from work and getting paid for it, to tell you the truth it would fun to take some saps around my workplace, then they wouldn't be laughing as much.

*Ljubica*
09-24-2004, 11:42 AM
Ah yes! the shenanigans are just getting funnier and funnier over at DuckNation.
Yes, talking about Roddick in a tennis sense and not being fan means you're a troll, that's logical to the extreme.

This one is brilliant.

Your link doesn't work :sad: and I was so looking forward to catching up on some more Roddick rubbish. And I love posting from work too - it's much more fun than doing what I'm paid to do :p

1NightStandsRule
09-24-2004, 11:49 AM
I had the same problem with the link, maybe the post was removed or deleted and that's why it doesn't work.

sigmagirl91
09-24-2004, 11:53 AM
Your link doesn't work :sad: and I was so looking forward to catching up on some more Roddick rubbish. And I love posting from work too - it's much more fun than doing what I'm paid to do :p

I do too.

sigmagirl91
09-24-2004, 11:53 AM
I had the same problem with the link, maybe the post was removed or deleted and that's why it doesn't work.

Either that, or someone got banned.... :o

1NightStandsRule
09-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Either that, or someone got banned.... :o

This is why Fryslan Boppe is an alleged troll.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=787653#post787653

It's good doing research as I am finding information and saving it. I can skive at the same time.

sigmagirl91
09-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Oh, boy, I'm not any smarter reading that, you know. I didn't care to know about their "dreams", if you know what I mean.

If they want a closed forum, then fine. They need to tell certain individuals to stay out of other players' forums, if they are not a fan and they don't have anything useful to contribute.

*Ljubica*
09-24-2004, 12:07 PM
This is why Fryslan Boppe is an alleged troll.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?p=787653#post787653

It's good doing research as I am finding information and saving it. I can skive at the same time.

Thanks - very entertaining! I'm pretty good at skiving at work too :) and it's even better when I develop a need to "work from home" for a day that usually happens to coincide with a day when David is playing!

sigmagirl91
09-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Thanks - very entertaining! I'm pretty good at skiving at work too :) and it's even better when I develop a need to "work from home" for a day that usually happens to coincide with a day when David is playing!

Unfortunately, I don't have the luxury of working from home when I want. I wished I did, though.

1NightStandsRule
09-24-2004, 12:18 PM
Oh, boy, I'm not any smarter reading that, you know. I didn't care to know about their "dreams", if you know what I mean.

If they want a closed forum, then fine. They need to tell certain individuals to stay out of other players' forums, if they are not a fan and they don't have anything useful to contribute.

It was entertaining to say the least. I think I know why the link doesn't work, it looks like tangerine posted something in the Why We Love Gaudio thread and the numbers dont add up and somewhere it mentioned her and insincere in the same post.

Better get back to the research and follow some more Davis Cup.

More rain on the court in Austria, it's going to be so heavy.

sigmagirl91
09-24-2004, 01:06 PM
It was entertaining to say the least. I think I know why the link doesn't work, it looks like tangerine posted something in the Why We Love Gaudio thread and the numbers dont add up and somewhere it mentioned her and insincere in the same post.

Better get back to the research and follow some more Davis Cup.

More rain on the court in Austria, it's going to be so heavy.

I got a pm from TangyLovesDaveed concerning that.

sigmagirl91
09-24-2004, 03:19 PM
You all, someone is clearly not operating on all cylinders today.

The phone rings, and I pick it up.

"Good morning, Financial Aid Office".

Caller: "You were supposed to talk sexy to me". Mind you, this caller is a female, so you can imagine my expression here, right?

I repeated the above, and the caller says, "I'm sorry, I have the wrong number". Someone has already started their weekend.

jazz_girl
09-24-2004, 04:18 PM
:haha: :haha: What's wrong with these people????

sigmagirl91
09-24-2004, 04:21 PM
:haha: :haha: What's wrong with these people????

I'm still trying to figure out something I could've said. Maybe utter in my breathy tone "Good morning"? Think that could've worked?

jazz_girl
09-24-2004, 04:31 PM
Well, it seems you have a sexy voice and you can't hide it ;)

*Ljubica*
09-24-2004, 05:27 PM
You all, someone is clearly not operating on all cylinders today.

The phone rings, and I pick it up.

"Good morning, Financial Aid Office".

Caller: "You were supposed to talk sexy to me". Mind you, this caller is a female, so you can imagine my expression here, right?

I repeated the above, and the caller says, "I'm sorry, I have the wrong number". Someone has already started their weekend.

It could only happen to you Sigma!!

sigmagirl91
09-24-2004, 05:40 PM
It always happens to me. Why me? They must think I'm attractive or something. I've had many bitchy parents and students call, but an amorous, love-starved female? No. I'd rather it be a certain male on the other end professing his undying love for me.

*Ljubica*
09-24-2004, 06:12 PM
It always happens to me. Why me? They must think I'm attractive or something. I've had many bitchy parents and students call, but an amorous, love-starved female? No. I'd rather it be a certain male on the other end professing his undying love for me.

He's too busy phoning me :angel:

sigmagirl91
09-24-2004, 07:42 PM
He's too busy phoning me :angel:

I must have missed his call. It gets so busy sometimes.

Fedex
09-25-2004, 01:56 AM

This one is brilliant.
That figures. I'm glad, that I posted that comment with tangerine over her, early, as she proved once again what an idiot she is, doesnt have the guts to take me on. Rather instead, she procedes to be the bitch she is, has to have my posts deleted, as she nows I had her in a stranglehold. :rolls: :lol:

Chloe le Bopper
09-25-2004, 05:02 AM
For somebody who continually whines about how other posters are "obsessed" with her (we call this "paranoia" in these parts) , Tangerine sure does talk about me in an awful lot of posts, doesn't she? :confused: Don't get me wrong, I don't mind. I just think that somebody who makes reference to me so often should probably sit down and STFU when others talk about her, ya know? You don't hear me whining that she talks about me, do you? :confused:

To be honest, if it wasn't for this thread and another thread on another board, I wouldn't read half of the stuff that she writes about me.

*Ljubica*
09-25-2004, 09:49 AM
For somebody who continually whines about how other posters are "obsessed" with her (we call this "paranoia" in these parts) , Tangerine sure does talk about me in an awful lot of posts, doesn't she? :confused: Don't get me wrong, I don't mind. I just think that somebody who makes reference to me so often should probably sit down and STFU when others talk about her, ya know? You don't hear me whining that she talks about me, do you? :confused:

To be honest, if it wasn't for this thread and another thread on another board, I wouldn't read half of the stuff that she writes about me.

Even though I have her on IGNORE, I do know that she still mentions me a lot thanks to kind people lettng me know :p. In my view she is just the typical school bully - picking on people who are prettier, cleverer, or generally more accomplished than herself to hide her own inadequacies. If you ignore playground bullies they soon get bored and go away, so I am treating her with that same contempt and hoping she gets the message :)

sigmagirl91
09-25-2004, 01:16 PM
Even though I have her on IGNORE, I do know that she still mentions me a lot thanks to kind people lettng me know :p. In my view she is just the typical school bully - picking on people who are prettier, cleverer, or generally more accomplished than herself to hide her own inadequacies. If you ignore playground bullies they soon get bored and go away, so I am treating her with that same contempt and hoping she gets the message :)

Unfortunately, she will never get the message. I think that the "in your face" approach works very well, in my opinion. There's no better way to get back at typical trash like herself, than to throw their shit back at 'em.

sigmagirl91
09-25-2004, 01:18 PM

Hell, she talks about me, and I personally don't give a damn (then again, a lot of posters talk about me, but still, I don't give a damn), but I don't ramble on and on how "obsessed" people are with me, because, of course.... you get the idea....

*Ljubica*
09-25-2004, 02:34 PM
Hell, she talks about me, and I personally don't give a damn (then again, a lot of posters talk about me, but still, I don't give a damn), but I don't ramble on and on how "obsessed" people are with me, because, of course.... you get the idea....

Well she kept on talking about me on the USA/Belarus thread and then wondering why I wasn't replying..........probably because I have her on IGNORE so didnt know til Fedex quoted her! She is much more obsessed with us than we are with her Sigma - probably because she is jealous because we have the brains that she so sadly lacks :devil:

Marc Rosset is Tall
09-25-2004, 02:39 PM
This is an enjoyable forum to read, and it's an honour to have the orange individual come into player forums, even with players that she doesn't like.

Interesting following all the Davis Cup ties at the moment, and I just hope Spain can win the tie against France.

*Ljubica*
09-25-2004, 03:19 PM
This is an enjoyable forum to read, and it's an honour to have the orange individual come into player forums, even with players that she doesn't like.

Interesting following all the Davis Cup ties at the moment, and I just hope Spain can win the tie against France.

Glad you enjoy our Forum Marc - and yes I am hoping for a Spain victory too, though I'm watching GBR v Austria on TV at the moment!

rassklovn
09-25-2004, 03:21 PM

Yes, it's an honour indeed isn't it?

Survived 2 weeks so far of national service. I am fortunate I am from a little country that no one really gives a shit about, unlike places like Russia, Greece, Cyprus, Israel or Serbia where they actually have to do some real work during their national service.

Come on Austria and I can't believe Melzer lost to Horseface.

jazz_girl
09-25-2004, 03:22 PM
Nadal and Robredo are doing much better than I expected!
Who do you think will play singles tomorrow since Carlos is injured? I hope it's Nadal...

rassklovn
09-25-2004, 03:23 PM
It should be Robredo especially if he is going to play Santoro.

*Ljubica*
09-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Nadal and Robredo are doing much better than I expected!
Who do you think will play singles tomorrow since Carlos is injured? I hope it's Nadal...

I didn't know Carlos was injured :eek: Where did you hear that Jazz?

jazz_girl
09-25-2004, 03:26 PM
I heard it here on tv, that's why he withdrew from a tournament yesterday, and why he didn't play at his best. I'm not sure what's wrong with him though...Maybe he's just not confident enoughm who knows!

*Ljubica*
09-25-2004, 03:39 PM
I heard it here on tv, that's why he withdrew from a tournament yesterday, and why he didn't play at his best. I'm not sure what's wrong with him though...Maybe he's just not confident enoughm who knows!

That's such a shame - let's hope Spain can win without him. I guess with Santoro injured it kind of evens things out a bit.

jazz_girl
09-25-2004, 03:42 PM
Santoro's injured??? I didn't know that! What happened to him?
Spain is leading 2 sets to 1 now!

*Ljubica*
09-25-2004, 03:46 PM
Santoro's injured??? I didn't know that! What happened to him?
Spain is leading 2 sets to 1 now!

Santoro hurt his wrist - it was very heavily strapped during the end of his match against J-C this morning, and that is why Clement is playing in the doubles today in his place. Don't know how serious it is at this stage - maybe they just pulled him from the doubles to give him time to heal before the singles' matches tomorrow, but he did seem in pain today and couldn't do his famous double-handed shot very well.

jazz_girl
09-25-2004, 03:47 PM
That's too bad!
Well, I've been rooting for Spain to win and I'll keep on doing it. The doubles match is really entertaining, and Nadal is awsome!!!

*Ljubica*
09-25-2004, 03:54 PM
That's too bad!
Well, I've been rooting for Spain to win and I'll keep on doing it. The doubles match is really entertaining, and Nadal is awsome!!!

I would love to have seen the doubles match live. We got the two singles' matches live but we only get recorded highlights of the doubles late tonight because of all the football and other sport that is on today - also GBR v Austria Davis Cup which is just about to start their doubles match. I actually didn't know we got the Spain/France singles' matches live til yesterday - so Tanja is really pleased because I'm taping both Juan-Carlos' matches for her!

jazz_girl
09-25-2004, 03:57 PM
That's great! I haven't talked to her in a really long time! I should e.mail her!
I know I said this already, but Nadal really deserves to play tomorrow!!! Robredo's service is not so good, he just got broken by a double fault, and the game is being led by Nadal. He should be there tomorrow!

*Ljubica*
09-25-2004, 04:06 PM
That's great! I haven't talked to her in a really long time! I should e.mail her!
I know I said this already, but Nadal really deserves to play tomorrow!!! Robredo's service is not so good, he just got broken by a double fault, and the game is being led by Nadal. He should be there tomorrow!

Yes - she would love to hear from you :) She is fine - working hard on her site for Juan-Carlos. I am looking forward to meeting up with her in Paris Bercy in November.

sigmagirl91
09-25-2004, 05:35 PM
Well she kept on talking about me on the USA/Belarus thread and then wondering why I wasn't replying..........probably because I have her on IGNORE so didnt know til Fedex quoted her! She is much more obsessed with us than we are with her Sigma - probably because she is jealous because we have the brains that she so sadly lacks :devil:

It probably does eat her up inside, but then again, it eats her up inside that she can't take swipes at people who can actually respond with some intelligence.

Fedex
09-25-2004, 06:43 PM
Thats too bad about Santoro :sad: I hope he gets better.

*Ljubica*
09-25-2004, 09:00 PM
It probably does eat her up inside, but then again, it eats her up inside that she can't take swipes at people who can actually respond with some intelligence.

Well according to her latest bitter post in Belarus/USA thread, people like me and Dirk put her on ignore because we weren't clever enough to argue against her :haha: The thing that really makes me laugh though is the way she attacks some of the things we say over here on this Forum - what the hell is she doing trolling our Forum if she hates David as much as she says she does? That is one lonely, bitter, individual without a life or she would have better thngs to do with her time than read posts on the Forum of a player she professes not to like! And if she worries about what we say about her, maybe she should have thought about that before she wished injury on David, said I needed brain surgery, and called GWH a Nazi! She's having a good go at Fedex over there again too - but I'm sure he can look after himself!

Fedex
09-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Oh, is she. I'd like to see her try. I'll deal with her crap later.

Fedex
09-26-2004, 04:22 AM
Well according to her latest bitter post in Belarus/USA thread, people like me and Dirk put her on ignore because we weren't clever enough to argue against her :haha: The thing that really makes me laugh though is the way she attacks some of the things we say over here on this Forum - what the hell is she doing trolling our Forum if she hates David as much as she says she does? That is one lonely, bitter, individual without a life or she would have better thngs to do with her time than read posts on the Forum of a player she professes not to like! And if she worries about what we say about her, maybe she should have thought about that before she wished injury on David, said I needed brain surgery, and called GWH a Nazi! She's having a good go at Fedex over there again too - but I'm sure he can look after himself!
Rosie go read my post. Its in the thread where tangerinus, tried, and failed once again to attack me. Now, watch, her reply and change the subject completely like she always does. :)

Fedex
09-26-2004, 04:26 AM
I have replied to this late as I wasnt here for most of the day. I just came back from a Red Sox game at Fenway, where the Sox beat the Yankees 12-5!! :woohoo: :yeah: Thank god for that. There's nothing like a baseball game at Fenway, with the Red Sox and New York Yankees playing :) I have had a throughly enjoyable day, and nothing, including tangerinus taking pathetic swipes at me again, will ruin this day for me :)

sigmagirl91
09-26-2004, 04:40 AM

Rosie, if you all need to be that clever to argue with someone with a half a brain cell, I would question your intelligence too. Better to leave well enough alone before her lack of intelligence rubs off on the both of you.

I never could, for the life of me, figure out why she does that, either, but she claims that it's not dislike at all-and we all know that's a lie. Anyone is entitled to like or dislike whomever they want, but to troll over in a forum of a player you neither care about or like says more about her than it does about us. I'm sure that she's been questioned about this before by her fellow ducks, but their queries fall on deaf ears, I guess. She enjoys (and I say this loosely) hating on other people, and that's sad.

And I saw her in the Gaudio forum, and her reasons for being there are as suspect as her reasons for being over here. The posters over there even alluded to it, but, of course, being who and what she is, she tried to backpedal. Such is the result when your intentions are not good. I am glad, though, that we do have a capable moderator who can keep disruptions at a mimimum, so I doubt that we'll see much of her over here in the future.

sigmagirl91
09-26-2004, 04:54 AM
I have replied to this late as I wasnt here for most of the day. I just came back from a Red Sox game at Fenway, where the Sox beat the Yankees 12-5!! :woohoo: :yeah: Thank god for that. There's nothing like a baseball game at Fenway, with the Red Sox and New York Yankees playing :) I have had a throughly enjoyable day, and nothing, including tangerinus taking pathetic swipes at me again, will ruin this day for me :)

Check out my response. It may get me banned; it may not-as if I give 2 shits and a half.

*Ljubica*
09-26-2004, 08:09 AM
Thanks for your support Sigma and Fedex. I tried to goodrep you both over on the Belarus thread (and Rebecca too), but seems I have been too generous with my points to you guys recently, because I get the message..."You must spread more rep around before giving it to Sigma/ Fedex/ Rebecca again". But never fear - I will - as soon as I am able to!!! Yes - we do have a great Moderator here so hopefully trolling will be kept to a minimum, though I somewhat doubt tangerinus will dare to post here anyway - as I have said before she is a typical school bully - very good at picking on people if there is only one of them, but far too much of a coward to stand up for herself against more than one. For example , I notice that she hasn't responded to any of your brilliant posts on the Belarus thread though I'm sure if any of us bothered to visit DuckNation (I certainly won't be!), she will be whining good and proper about us over there where we are not likely to respond!

sigmagirl91
09-26-2004, 09:45 AM
Thanks for your support Sigma and Fedex. I tried to goodrep you both over on the Belarus thread (and Rebecca too), but seems I have been too generous with my points to you guys recently, because I get the message..."You must spread more rep around before giving it to Sigma/ Fedex/ Rebecca again". But never fear - I will - as soon as I am able to!!! Yes - we do have a great Moderator here so hopefully trolling will be kept to a minimum, though I somewhat doubt tangerinus will dare to post here anyway - as I have said before she is a typical school bully - very good at picking on people if there is only one of them, but far too much of a coward to stand up for herself against more than one. For example , I notice that she hasn't responded to any of your brilliant posts on the Belarus thread though I'm sure if any of us bothered to visit DuckNation (I certainly won't be!), she will be whining good and proper about us over there where we are not likely to respond!

And you would've thought that her "flunkies" would've responded in her stead, but we see that they lack both the ammunition and the guts to do it. No matter....we shall check later, to see if she's pulling to have me banned because I make her look like the stupid dolt that she is.

sigmagirl91
09-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Oh, well, the mod deleted my post on the DC thread-as if that's never happened before. I don't have to wonder who reported it, do I?

Marc Rosset is Tall
09-26-2004, 07:28 PM
I read that thread, and I see she has posted in the Gaudio forum and hasn't answered to FB, though this is not surprising.

I have to laugh some clown seriously thinks the US is going to beat Spain in the Davis Cup, not even the Duckfans believe this.

Actually someone started a pick the score thread in the DC forum and one of the options was Spain will get disqualified.

sigmagirl91
09-26-2004, 07:33 PM
I read that thread, and I see she has posted in the Gaudio forum and hasn't answered to FB, though this is not surprising.

I have to laugh some clown seriously thinks the US is going to beat Spain in the Davis Cup, not even the Duckfans believe this.

Actually someone started a pick the score thread in the DC forum and one of the options was Spain will get disqualified.

She didn't answer to me, but my post, of course, got deleted. I am not surprised at that. I've had posts deleted before, so ask me if I care.

Wow....the day Spain gets disqualified, is the day when I become the nicest, most polite poster on this board.

*Ljubica*
09-26-2004, 07:43 PM

Maybe Spain will get disqualified when tangerinus reports them for trolling in Andy's personal space :)

Fedex
09-26-2004, 09:05 PM
Oh, well, the mod deleted my post on the DC thread-as if that's never happened before. I don't have to wonder who reported it, do I?
Hmmm, well she certianly would, as she knows that she ripped her ass to shreds. Why dont they delete her post then?? Thats :bs:

FryslanBoppe
09-26-2004, 09:13 PM
Guess who has appeared in the Gaudio forum.

FryslanBoppe
09-26-2004, 09:31 PM
I am actually looking forward to work tomorrow, then again the people I work along, don't always talk back.

sigmagirl91
09-26-2004, 11:28 PM

I know, the troll extraordinaire. FB, you guys need a forum moderator over there, before that gets out of hand.

sigmagirl91
09-26-2004, 11:30 PM
Hmmm, well she certianly would, as she knows that she ripped her ass to shreds. Why dont they delete her post then?? Thats :bs:

Her posts was full of whining. Who would delete that? It was really too hilarious for words. Just that my response was so in-your-face and brash (and full of truth) was the reason it got removed. Hey, I'm not mad though.

*Ljubica*
09-27-2004, 06:32 AM

:eek: Oh no - has she come back to haunt you over there! I must read through the posts when I get to work - much more fun than working!!! Trust you guys have put her in her place already :)

sigmagirl91
09-27-2004, 11:49 AM
:eek: Oh no - has she come back to haunt you over there! I must read through the posts when I get to work - much more fun than working!!! Trust you guys have put her in her place already :)

They pretty much have. I hope they get that forum moderator going, because if not, I'm afraid that it will be a wasteland for the trolls. I think GWH and FB make great moderators over there.

*Ljubica*
09-28-2004, 01:42 PM
OK - I'm having one of those "shittay" days that Sigma loves so much :devil: I really need chocolate :eek:

sigmagirl91
09-28-2004, 03:01 PM
OK - I'm having one of those "shittay" days that Sigma loves so much :devil: I really need chocolate :eek:

Wow, Rosie. Honey, have your chocolate-and save some for me. :o

*Ljubica*
09-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Wow, Rosie. Honey, have your chocolate-and save some for me. :o

Sorry Sigma - I was so desparate I ate it all myself - and now I feel sick :sad: Won't be so greedy next time!

sigmagirl91
09-28-2004, 06:02 PM
Sorry Sigma - I was so desparate I ate it all myself - and now I feel sick :sad: Won't be so greedy next time!

So you ate all the chocolate, and didn't leave me any? OK, I'm not mad. I need to lay off chocolate anyway.

*Ljubica*
09-28-2004, 06:13 PM
So you ate all the chocolate, and didn't leave me any? OK, I'm not mad. I need to lay off chocolate anyway.

So do I - now!!! Just blame the ghastly PMS :devil: - takes the blame for so many things I find!! Sorry I didn't send you any though - next time - I promise!!!

sigmagirl91
09-28-2004, 06:21 PM
So do I - now!!! Just blame the ghastly PMS :devil: - takes the blame for so many things I find!! Sorry I didn't send you any though - next time - I promise!!!

No prob. You know I need chocolate for PMS :devil: and post-MS :devil: :devil:-just to function and not have "shittay" days.

*Ljubica*
09-28-2004, 06:33 PM
No prob. You know I need chocolate for PMS :devil: and post-MS :devil: :devil:-just to function and not have "shittay" days.

:haha: Well I'm not that bad - but I DID really need it today, and luckily my good friend Tracy at work went out at lunch-time and came back with enough to keep me going for the afternoon! Bless her! We've worked together for years - and she knows that I would do the same for her - in fact I was the one that always went to the shop to buy the weird stuff she was craving when she was pregnant and her son is 5 years old now!!

sigmagirl91
09-28-2004, 06:40 PM
:haha: Well I'm not that bad - but I DID really need it today, and luckily my good friend Tracy at work went out at lunch-time and came back with enough to keep me going for the afternoon! Bless her! We've worked together for years - and she knows that I would do the same for her - in fact I was the one that always went to the shop to buy the weird stuff she was craving when she was pregnant and her son is 5 years old now!!

Like some pasta dish and grape juice, or something ghastly like Spam? I promise, that's what someone at my old workplace craved.

*Ljubica*
09-28-2004, 07:03 PM
Like some pasta dish and grape juice, or something ghastly like Spam? I promise, that's what someone at my old workplace craved.

Pickled eggs were her favourite (a strangely British phenomena - not sure if you have heard of them!), and only available in a few selected place which made life difficult for me at work and for her partner at home!!!! Also sour plums (had to be sour!!) - it's unbelievable that her son Anthony is such a lovely, well-adjusted little boy :p

sigmagirl91
09-28-2004, 09:17 PM
Pickled eggs were her favourite (a strangely British phenomena - not sure if you have heard of them!), and only available in a few selected place which made life difficult for me at work and for her partner at home!!!! Also sour plums (had to be sour!!) - it's unbelievable that her son Anthony is such a lovely, well-adjusted little boy :p

Pickled eggs? Just the thought of it just makes me wanna reach for a barf bag. Why not jalapeno peppers or something of that nature-not the exotic stuff like pickled eggs. YUCK....

TennisLurker
09-29-2004, 02:23 PM
Paola Suarez went to a tv show yesterday, they asked her, if you were a PIMP, and you had these tennis players as prostitutes working for you, who do you think would make more money.

Gaston Gaudio, David Nalbandian, Zabaleta.

And Paola said, David.

It surprised me, I thought more girls would pay to sleep with Mariano

jazz_girl
09-29-2004, 02:44 PM
LMAO!!!! Which tv show was it? I missed it!!!

TennisLurker
09-29-2004, 02:46 PM
Indomables

jazz_girl
09-29-2004, 02:48 PM
I always watch it!!!! The one time I missed it! :(
Did she say anything else interesting?

TennisLurker
09-29-2004, 02:53 PM
not really.

jazz_girl
09-29-2004, 02:55 PM
Thanks anyway!

sigmagirl91
09-29-2004, 04:35 PM
Paola Suarez went to a tv show yesterday, they asked her, if you were a PIMP, and you had these tennis players as prostitutes working for you, who do you think would make more money.

Gaston Gaudio, David Nalbandian, Zabaleta.

And Paola said, David.

It surprised me, I thought more girls would pay to sleep with Mariano

Wow, did she give a rationale? We'd love to hear it.

*Ljubica*
09-29-2004, 05:23 PM
Wow, did she give a rationale? We'd love to hear it.

Yes - I'd be really interested in that too! As for Mariano - he's a sweet guy but he looks like he needs to shower, and shave and tidy up a bit before I'd want to sleep with him :)

sigmagirl91
09-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Yes - I'd be really interested in that too! As for Mariano - he's a sweet guy but he looks like he needs to shower, and shave and tidy up a bit before I'd want to sleep with him :)

I agree. :o

TennisLurker
09-29-2004, 06:02 PM
no, she hesitated first and said that they are all handsome, but If I have to choose one, David.