The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 28 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]

sigmagirl91
12-28-2005, 09:58 PM
I don't know what the deal is here. We've not received much snow in the last two years. It's been really cold, but not snowy.

justClaudia
12-29-2005, 04:51 PM
Here it's the damn rain, that won't go away.
On good thing at least - it's not thaaaat cold anymore.

justClaudia
12-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Because I'm probably not coming here before Monday,
just want to wish everyone who posts or reads this forum,
a very Happy New Year. :D

May 2006 bring you everything you asked for - and more! :hug:

sophia_c
12-30-2005, 01:52 PM
Because I'm probably not coming here before Monday,
just want to wish everyone who posts or reads this forum,
a very Happy New Year. :D

May 2006 bring you everything you asked for - and more! :hug:

Happy New Year to you too Claudia :hug: have a great time whatever you are doing

sigmagirl91
12-30-2005, 03:14 PM
Happy New Year to all.

bovenbuuf
12-30-2005, 08:42 PM
Already Happy new year! And that 2006 may bring a lot of good things!

gooner88
01-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve last night. :wavey:
I went to see the fireworks display at the London Eye. It was spectacular and amazing. :D This time London definitely gave Sydney a run for it's money in terms of the fireworks display. It really was a great way to kick off the new year. I got back home at 5am by going to a party afterwards and have only just recovered. :lol:

sophia_c
01-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve last night. :wavey:
I went to see the fireworks display at the London Eye. It was spectacular and amazing. :D This time London definitely gave Sydney a run for it's money in terms of the fireworks display. It really was a great way to kick off the new year. I got back home at 5am by going to a party afterwards and have only just recovered. :lol:

I saw that on Sky news this afternoon....it did look amazing. About time London gave someone a run for its money. We had dinner last night- it was meant to be a quiet thing and then we went to a bar here and it didn't end up being quiet at all :lol: :lol: I still feel a bit ill....I could have done with a big english breakfast at about lunch time....now I have to go have dinner with my Dad :rolleyes: ...no more food....please :eek:

gooner88
01-01-2006, 05:15 PM
I saw that on Sky news this afternoon....it did look amazing. About time London gave someone a run for its money. We had dinner last night- it was meant to be a quiet thing and then we went to a bar here and it didn't end up being quiet at all :lol: :lol: I still feel a bit ill....I could have done with a big english breakfast at about lunch time....now I have to go have dinner with my Dad :rolleyes: ...no more food....please :eek:

Apparently a good old fry-up is a great way to get over a hangover. ;)
No bar's ever going to be quiet; especially on New Years Eve. :lol:
Sounds like you had a good time as well Sophia. Enjoy your dinner. :) :wavey:

justClaudia
04-09-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread is so dead. :o

But hey, *bump*

Retorical question, or maybe not.
Is Tiffany really gone for good? I read her post at Gaston's forum, and first thought it was joke. But then I read her signature, and her blog, and it seems so.

I understand that we all have other things to deal in our lifes. And we all may have to leave at some point. I just never thought she actually would.

Hope she is fine and happy, anyway. :)

Jill
04-09-2006, 11:40 AM
This thread is so dead. :o

But hey, *bump*

Retorical question, or maybe not.
Is Tiffany really gone for good? I read her post at Gaston's forum, and first thought it was joke. But then I read her signature, and her blog, and it seems so.

I understand that we all have other things to deal in our lifes. And we all may have to leave at some point. I just never thought she actually would.

Hope she is fine and happy, anyway. :)

That's sad. I enjoyed reading her posts. She certainly put people in their place that deserved it. Good luck to her future endeavours !!! :wavey:

sophia_c
04-09-2006, 07:30 PM
Yeah good luck Tiff....but...not even a post now and then??

Neely
04-27-2007, 12:17 AM
Somebody of you knows what's going on with Jime/jazz_girl?
She is generally very quiet for a long time on the forums already, and the mod team is missing her as well. Working together with her was always great, now I can't even remember the last time she posted in the admin forum :sad: Does she not have any interest anymore in tennis/the forum? We are missing her, do you have a piece of information?

justClaudia
04-27-2007, 12:58 AM
Neely, as far as I know, she has been extremely busy.

But she also had plans to take vacations and travel to Europe, around this time of the year. ;) I'm not sure, but if I get to know something, I'll post.

And I don't think she lost interest on Tennis, no way. Maybe a little bit disappointed in Nalbandian, perhaps, but not with Tennis.

She is missed here, as well. :awww:

sophia_c
05-05-2007, 10:40 AM
Somebody of you knows what's going on with Jime/jazz_girl?
She is generally very quiet for a long time on the forums already, and the mod team is missing her as well. Working together with her was always great, now I can't even remember the last time she posted in the admin forum :sad: Does she not have any interest anymore in tennis/the forum? We are missing her, do you have a piece of information?

Neely...Jime is fine...busy with work and her travel arrangements this month to Europe. We will meet up in Rome which will be great because last time we met up we didn't have so much time to chat so I'm really looking forward to it!!

Neely
05-11-2007, 12:03 AM
Thanks for updates, you two! :worship:
hope you have a good time at Rome together! :yeah:

Chris 84
05-31-2007, 11:41 PM
Not that anyone seems to post here too frequently, but I just thought I'd say that I hope to post here more often in the future. David is my fave male player, and I guess I should have been in here cheering for him before now :lol:

Vamos!

justClaudia
06-02-2007, 01:51 AM
Not that anyone seems to post here too frequently, but I just thought I'd say that I hope to post here more often in the future. David is my fave male player, and I guess I should have been in here cheering for him before now :lol:

Vamos!

I had no idea! :lol:

But welcome Chris, good to see you here, in the desert that this thread became lately, haha.