The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 25 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

sigmagirl91
04-12-2005, 10:35 AM
goodmrg :wavey:

but I believe to be alone now :rolleyes:

Tiff usually people say that the woman aren't stable, but I think that this is true also for man expecially mans that I know :devil: and in these days there are 2 man that :( :( me, ....not stable, capricious,... ;)
do U understand what I mean? :confused:

Now I do. Thanks for making that clear. :)

bovenbuuf
04-12-2005, 05:35 PM
:woohoo: Just got a message from my teacher for Uni.. the contactperson of my highschool phoned and said that it was ok that i could come and teach there... and if it could be asap :D

sigmagirl91
04-12-2005, 05:36 PM
:woohoo: Just got a message from my teacher for Uni.. the contactperson of my highschool phoned and said that it was ok that i could come and teach there... and if it could be asap :D

Alright. Now, is this for a class or a job?

bovenbuuf
04-12-2005, 05:37 PM
no for classes, I still have to do 50 hours practise before I get my teaching degree.He wanted me to have asap because then I can help him teaching kids who have their exams in may

sigmagirl91
04-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Well....that's an excellent way to get 50 hours; you should get that in five weeks time minimum. Congrats. :)

bovenbuuf
04-12-2005, 06:03 PM
yeah they get some good hours at the end. So that will be good for me! And well after that I had practise at every year and every level there is here in Holland.

Betty
04-12-2005, 06:45 PM

congrats :bigclap: :bigclap:

how do U teach?

Betty
04-12-2005, 06:51 PM
:rolleyes: OMG...my football match is starting :rolleyes: ....INTER-MILAN champion league

W INTER :angel: :angel: :angel:

sigmagirl91
04-12-2005, 07:06 PM
yeah they get some good hours at the end. So that will be good for me! And well after that I had practise at every year and every level there is here in Holland.

Yeah....of course. At the end, students need help with extra tutoring and after-school projects. It's an easy way for you to pick up hours and learn more about your profession. Best of luck.

sigmagirl91
04-12-2005, 07:41 PM
Ok, all: I have an unofficial word from an associate professor in the education department: I have been admitted to the program. I am going to wait until I speak to the dean on Monday about classes. I will try my best to act surprised-as if I can right now. I am happy about this; you all just don't know how much.

Fedex
04-12-2005, 10:18 PM
The rain is back to piss me off again.

I hope they don't move Zaba's match indoors later against Henman. :scared:
It didn't rain today, here, but it was far too cold for my liking, especially in April.

Fedex
04-12-2005, 10:19 PM
Ok, all: I have an unofficial word from an associate professor in the education department: I have been admitted to the program. I am going to wait until I speak to the dean on Monday about classes. I will try my best to act surprised-as if I can right now. I am happy about this; you all just don't know how much.
Congratulations Sigma. :) :)

sigmagirl91
04-12-2005, 10:35 PM
Thanks.

justClaudia
04-12-2005, 10:56 PM
That's great news Tiff.

Congatulations ;)

Betty
04-13-2005, 06:16 AM
:wavey: ola everybody

congrats Tiff :clap2: :clap2: :banana:

*Elsie*
04-13-2005, 07:29 AM
Goodmorning everybody :wavey: Congratulations Tiff and Jud :bigclap:

bovenbuuf
04-13-2005, 08:16 AM
Morning :)

ANd congrats Tiff!

bovenbuuf
04-13-2005, 08:18 AM
congrats :bigclap: :bigclap:

how do U teach?
Betty, I am trying to get my degree so that I am able to teach at highschool and then Citizenship or in some countries its also known as Civic Education...

gravity
04-13-2005, 11:22 AM

Happy for you. :wavey: And congrats :yeah:

Betty
04-13-2005, 11:29 AM
Betty, I am trying to get my degree so that I am able to teach at highschool and then Citizenship or in some countries its also known as Civic Education...

I know................it's cool ;)

I do the same shit job :devil: but hope to change :p

only sutifcation I found a gratis "house" for my future Argentina trip :haha: :haha: :haha:

sigmagirl91
04-13-2005, 11:30 AM
Betty, what do you do?

Betty
04-13-2005, 11:38 AM
Betty, what do you do?

I'm working in a common, social office :devil: :devil:

i have done economy in Uni so I worked in economy office but than my boss take another girl for this site (political girl) so he put me in social office :sad: but I don't like it, also, cause I take care all people whom come here...all with a lot of problem....
I tried to help a Argentine family so they invited me on Argentina...they so kind (ok I don't believe to go but I AM PRIDE BY MYSELF :p )
hope U understand my word :p

Betty
04-13-2005, 11:39 AM
cause..here I haven't my vocaboly...mmm...

sigmagirl91
04-13-2005, 12:07 PM
So, why not go back to get more training? Would you move to Argentina if you could?

*Elsie*
04-13-2005, 03:23 PM
A couple of weeks ago there was this election in France : the most handsome man of the world. Guess who won it? I'll give you a hint, it's an american.

sigmagirl91
04-13-2005, 03:24 PM
I don't know..tell me.

*Elsie*
04-13-2005, 03:26 PM
You could at least have guessed once Tiff! OK, I'll tell you, it's Tom Cruise

sigmagirl91
04-13-2005, 03:26 PM
Tom Cruise? OK...

*Elsie*
04-13-2005, 03:30 PM
Yes, and number 2 and 3 were George Clooney and Richard Gere :eek:

sigmagirl91
04-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Oh.....

*Elsie*
04-13-2005, 03:40 PM
Leaves you rather speechless doesn't it :)

sigmagirl91
04-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Yes, it does.

gravity
04-13-2005, 05:12 PM

Richard Gere? :lol:

Betty
04-13-2005, 06:36 PM
So, why not go back to get more training? Would you move to Argentina if you could?
more training :confused: :confused: sorry I don't understand

If I could I would move to all Latin- Sud America country:hearts: :hearts: ....this Years I have gone to Mexico :hearts: :hearts: so...money finish ;)

sigmagirl91
04-13-2005, 06:43 PM
more training :confused: :confused: sorry I don't understand

If I could I would move to all Latin- Sud America country:hearts: :hearts: ....this Years I have gone to Mexico :hearts: :hearts: so...money finish ;)

More training: learning new things to do your job better or learn how to something else.

Betty
04-13-2005, 06:51 PM
More training: learning new things to do your job better or learn how to something else.

now i'm learning a new things, but change job isn't easy, there is more unemployment in Italy....
I'd like work in town council (no social office, I take care more the people problem, so I live bad :rolleyes: ), so hope to try another town council near my city, also cause working in T.C. permit to have some afternoom free and it's cool....it's a life choice
Do U understand me?

sigmagirl91
04-13-2005, 06:58 PM
now i'm learning a new things, but change job isn't easy, there is more unemployment in Italy....
I'd like work in town council (no social office, I take care more the people problem, so I live bad :rolleyes: ), so hope to try another town council near my city, also cause working in T.C. permit to have some afternoom free and it's cool....it's a life choice
Do U understand me?

Yes.

Betty
04-13-2005, 06:59 PM
:rolleyes: OMG...my football match is starting :rolleyes: ....INTER-MILAN champion league

W INTER :angel: :angel: :angel:
have somebody seen the match?
what's a blame!!! there are a very stupid and uncivil people :mad: sure no fan, people who don't accept the lost...
I'm so sorry for the bad image that these stupid person have done about Italian fan, inter fan

Betty
04-13-2005, 07:01 PM
Yes.
I know U understood me Tiff :hug:

justClaudia
04-13-2005, 10:41 PM
what's a blame!!! there are a very stupid and uncivil people :mad: sure no fan, people who don't accept the lost...
I'm so sorry for the bad image that these stupid person have done about Italian fan, inter fan

I saw the end of the match, Betty.

It was really stupid what happened there :eek: ..poor Dida , I am not an AC Milan fan..but I felt sorry for him.

UEFA will and has to be hard on them now...not pretty..what a bad image they gave.

novanora
04-14-2005, 02:15 AM
Connie, i used to think French don't like those kinds of men as George Clooney and Rihard Gere.

novanora
04-14-2005, 02:20 AM
what's a blame!!! there are a very stupid and uncivil <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people</a> :mad: sure no fan, <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=people&v=56">people</a> who don't accept the lost...
hey, Betty.

i didn't watch this match, just know AC Milan won. what happened? what did they do to Dida?

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 05:55 AM
Did see part of the match, real pity it had to be like this, do think it has nothing to do with soccer so its just sad to see all of this!

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 05:56 AM
Connie, i used to think French don't like those kinds of men as George Clooney and Rihard Gere.
I didn't expect this either...thought it would be some kind of frenchman who won.

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 05:59 AM
hey, Betty.

i didn't watch this match, just know AC Milan won. what happened? what did they do to Dida?
Fireworks, Nova.. they hit Dida with Fireworks, guess that was not on purpose, but it was really sad to see!

Betty
04-14-2005, 06:09 AM
:wavey: Jud..

Yes Nova in the second time the pubblic used a lot of fireworks...bad show :rolleyes:

Hey Tiff...cool new avatar ;)

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 06:16 AM
HI Betty :)

Björki
04-14-2005, 07:08 AM
Hi girls :) just a short note from Monte Carlo :wavey:
I enjoy it here althought the weather isnt that great.
Took some Gaudio pics for you.

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 07:09 AM
Hi Peggy!

Good to hear you are ok and that you made pics! Thanks for that. Hope you still have some fun there!

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 07:43 AM
I was surprised too. Tom Cruise is quite OK (but not more than that) but the other 2 men... Why didn't they choose Johnny Depp :hearts:

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 07:44 AM
I didn't expect this either...thought it would be some kind of frenchman who won.
:scratch: But who Jud??? The highest Frenchman on the list was Zidane...

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 07:49 AM
ok well then I wouldn't know it either.. Zidane just doesn't have it for me...

OK have to go now, will have to go to my new school! Must say I am a little bit nervous ;)

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 08:02 AM
Good luck Jud! I am sure you'll be fine :hug:

Choupi
04-14-2005, 08:20 AM
:wavey: Morning everybody!

Jud, have a nice day in your new school and good luck!

Peggy, I'm looking forward to your pics... :)

As for that contest you're talking about, I had guessed 2 out of the 3 top list. I had George Clooney and Tom Cruise. I wouldn't have expected Richard Gere to be as high but why not...

Betty
04-14-2005, 08:24 AM
Clooney, Cruse ;) BUT Gere :eek: :eek: better the actor..mmm..don't remember the name, the protagonist of "Montecristo" do U know?

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 08:24 AM
:wavey: Salut Choupinette! I am happy for you that Mariano won, but sad for you because Fabrice lost ;)

I thought Brad Pitt and Robert Redford would be in the top three

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 08:25 AM
:wavey: Hi Betty! No, I don't know who you are talking about :confused:

Choupi
04-14-2005, 09:12 AM
:wavey: Salut Choupinette! I am happy for you that Mariano won, but sad for you because Fabrice lost ;)
Well, I can't be sad because one of my faves has won... ;) All I regret is that I haven't been able to see the match because scheduled on Court N°2, with no cameras on it...

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 09:29 AM
Well, I can't be sad because one of my faves has won... ;) All I regret is that I haven't been able to see the match because scheduled on Court N°2, with no cameras on it...
I haven't been able to see anything yet as I am working all day :mad: But this weekend, I will look the semis and the final for sure :)

Choupi
04-14-2005, 09:46 AM
I haven't been able to see anything yet as I am working all day :mad: But this weekend, I will look the semis and the final for sure :)
Well, I can watch this morning, but as you already know, they're not showing the matches I wanna see. And, as I'll be at work, I won't see any match from this afternoon 13.30pm to tomorrow 18.00pm. Knowing that coverage ends up at around 18.30pm, you can understand me if I say I'm frustrated! :o But, like you, I'll have my revenge this weekend! :cool:

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 09:51 AM
Well, I can watch this morning, but as you already know, they're not showing the matches I wanna see. And, as I'll be at work, I won't see any match from this afternoon 13.30pm to tomorrow 18.00pm. Knowing that coverage ends up at around 18.30pm, you can understand me if I say I'm frustrated! :o But, like you, I'll have my revenge this weekend! :cool:
Do you think that our bosses will accept we put a tv on our desk :rolleyes:

Choupi
04-14-2005, 09:55 AM
Do you think that our bosses will accept we put a tv on our desk :rolleyes:
Well, I have a boss with whom I have very good contacts. But the pb is that we're not getting those chanels where I'm working, so tv would be useless... :rolleyes: Knowing that some teachers have managed to see some matches during the Football World Cup, I have good hopes...But shhhhhh...don't repeat it too loud! :p

Btw, you wanna have some fun? Go and read the "useless Mens' Tennis Trivia" in the GM. George is "playing" with some Roddick fan. Well, in fact, it's the Roddick fan who's trying to play with him! ;)

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 11:12 AM
:eek: Btw, you wanna have some fun? Go and read the "useless Mens' Tennis Trivia" in the GM. George is "playing" with some Roddick fan. Well, in fact, it's the Roddick fan who's trying to play with him! ;)
I just read it :awww: She must be even more bored than me :eek:

Choupi
04-14-2005, 11:21 AM
:eek:
I just read it :awww: She must be even more bored than me :eek:
Well she seems to be totally insomniac, so "bored" is a very meaningless word, given how she's contributed to twist that thread...

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 11:28 AM
Well she seems to be totally insomniac, so "bored" is a very meaningless word, given how she's contributed to twist that thread...
I don't know why George paid attention to her in the first place :confused:

Choupi
04-14-2005, 11:31 AM
I don't know why George paid attention to her in the first place :confused:
Well only him can answer that...He's given up though, leaving that poor girl, lacking attention, alone in that thread, searching for somebody to talk to! He's gone to watch some good tennis and he is 100% right! :p Much more interesting!!!!

sigmagirl91
04-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Good morning, all. I have to go to "hell" today.

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 11:34 AM
Well only him can answer that...He's given up though, leaving that poor girl, lacking attention, alone in that thread, searching for somebody to talk to! He's gone to watch some good tennis and he is 100% right! :p Much more interesting!!!!
:yeah:

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 11:36 AM
Goodmorning Tiff :wavey: I am already in hell for a long time :devil:

taysbest
04-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Good morning, all. I have to go to "hell" today.

Good luck Tiff! I am there now. Even though my "Hell" is moving this week. I am surrounded by boxes. And I'm not about to lift any in my condition ;) I should have worn my tiara today.

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 11:40 AM
Good luck Tiff! I am there now. Even though my "Hell" is moving this week. I am surrounded by boxes. And I'm not about to lift any in my condition ;) I should have worn my tiara today.
Goodmorning princess! Have a nice day watching your colleagues carrying boxes :)

taysbest
04-14-2005, 11:43 AM
Thanks Connie! I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can :D Hope you have some enjoyable things today too!

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 11:48 AM
Thanks Connie! I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can :D Hope you have some enjoyable things today too!
I have a bag with half a kilo of mini chocolatebars so I will be fine, thanks ;)

gravity
04-14-2005, 12:03 PM
G'day all :wavey:

I don't have much time to post today. I have to board a plane tonight for my beautiful 15 hour flight to South America. I'm just starting to pack my things now.... and I leave in four hours for the airport. :lol:

I know poor sigmagirl is going to have a hard time with all the threads staying on topic now. But I'll try to post once in awhile to redirect all the topics back to me. :lol:

Take care everybody. :hug: I'll be back.......

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 12:07 PM
:sad: I will miss you :awww: Take care and come back quickly please :crying2:

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 12:07 PM
I forgot something :hug: :hug: :hug:

sigmagirl91
04-14-2005, 12:22 PM

Where's "hell" moving to?

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 12:41 PM
Ok I am back! It was a good converstation and now I know what I will have to do, it will be fun!

Gravity have a safe trip :hug:

Betty
04-14-2005, 01:05 PM
Take care U too Gravity :hug: :hug: ....have a good trip...lucky boy that fly to S.A. :angel: :angel:

I just finish a long meeting with my boss and some collegues :smash: :smash:

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 01:06 PM
sorry to hear Betty! :hug:You probably feel the same as I do at the moment!

sigmagirl91
04-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Ok...I'm back for the mo.
Sorry, Betty, that your meeting didn't go as you liked. It's that way sometimes, isn't it?

Betty
04-14-2005, 01:17 PM
Yes Tiff it's so :rolleyes:

hey Jud ... :hug: :hug: for your job I'm really happy for U

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 01:18 PM
thanks Betty. its going to be really great. I am now allowed to make a lessonplan for 14 lessons and I can do what I want. It all has to be about Politics but the rest is all fine!

Betty
04-14-2005, 01:22 PM
thanks Betty. its going to be really great. I am now allowed to make a lessonplan for 14 lessons and I can do what I want. It all has to be about Politics but the rest is all fine!

:aparty: :aparty: :aparty:

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 01:23 PM
That's great news Jud, you must be sooo excited!

sophia_c
04-14-2005, 01:27 PM

I don't have much time to post today. I have to board a plane tonight for my beautiful 15 hour flight to South America. I'm just starting to pack my things now.... and I leave in four hours for the airport. :lol:

I know poor sigmagirl is going to have a hard time with all the threads staying on topic now. But I'll try to post once in awhile to redirect all the topics back to me. :lol:

Have a good trip and don't forget about our lunch when you are back in London :)

sophia_c
04-14-2005, 01:28 PM
WEll done Jud...glad to hear that it went well today

sigmagirl91
04-14-2005, 01:29 PM

Talk to your sexy ass later. :o

sigmagirl91
04-14-2005, 01:30 PM

They must really like you. :bigclap: Well done, Jud.

Betty
04-14-2005, 01:30 PM
I have a bag with half a kilo of mini chocolatebars so I will be fine, thanks ;)

hey Connie I need chocolatebars too :help: ..so post here :haha: :haha:

Betty
04-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Talk to your sexy ass later. :o

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ;)

*Elsie*
04-14-2005, 01:40 PM
hey Connie I need chocolatebars too :help: ..so post here :haha: :haha:
I am sorry Betty, you are too late. My colleagues discovered them :sad:

Choupi
04-14-2005, 01:48 PM
I'm afraid I come a bit too late...but Gravity, have a safe trip. And don't forget about us. We'll be happy to see you popp in here every now and then, as often as you can. Take care of yourself! :)

Jud, I'm really happy for you. :)

Connie and Betty, I suppose there's no chance for me to get some chocolate left...

Betty
04-14-2005, 01:50 PM
I am sorry Betty, you are too late. My colleagues discovered them :sad:

really pity :scratch: so I must change ....maybe I have to... :drink: :drink:

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 02:01 PM
thanks Girls, Yes I am really excited, will go next week to a organisation where they keep lots and lots of things to make a lessonplan etc. They also do research there, so guess there will be something I can use!

Choupi
04-14-2005, 02:02 PM
Yes don't worry about that Jud. You'll do fine, I'm sure! :)

sigmagirl91
04-14-2005, 02:03 PM
thanks Girls, Yes I am really excited, will go next week to a organisation where they keep lots and lots of things to make a lessonplan etc. They also do research there, so guess there will be something I can use!

Meanwhile, you can do some surfing on the web for some great sites on how to do a good lesson plan. If you need help, I can send some links to you if you're ok with that.

bovenbuuf
04-14-2005, 02:39 PM
thansk, well if you can send some of the links you got, please do. Its always helpfull to see stuff from others.

sigmagirl91
04-14-2005, 02:48 PM
Sure. I have your email addy, so I can do that this weekend. Look for that on Saturday.

justClaudia
04-14-2005, 04:50 PM
Gravity have a safe trip ,and get back here as soon as you can!! :hug: :hug:

Tiff - nice new avvie..south park , right? Very cute!

sophia_c
04-14-2005, 04:58 PM
Does anyone's MSN work at the moment?

sigmagirl91
04-14-2005, 05:08 PM
I don't know. I'm at work right now, and my work computer doesn't have MSN Messenger 7 access. Oh, and have you upgraded to version 7?

sigmagirl91
04-14-2005, 05:10 PM
Gravity have a safe trip ,and get back here as soon as you can!! :hug: :hug:

Tiff - nice new avvie..south park , right? Very cute!

It's a South Park version of me--sorta.

Fedex
04-15-2005, 12:38 AM
It's a South Park version of me--sorta.
:haha: I just noticed the avatar.

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 12:43 AM
Do you like it? I think she's rather attractive, myself.

Fedex
04-15-2005, 12:54 AM
Do you like it? I think she's rather attractive, myself.
:yeah:

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 01:02 AM
Glad you like it.

-ernie-
04-15-2005, 03:28 AM
I get to go to the ATP clay court championships on Houston because i ahve a tournament there the same weekend. cant wait :dance: Too bad david isnt there :sad:

Betty
04-15-2005, 06:09 AM
goodmrg :wavey: .........wake up, c'mon there is here a beautiful day, summer day ;)
and..I alone in office..for now :angel: :angel:

Choupi
04-15-2005, 06:47 AM
Morning Betty. Yes it's a beautiful day here too. But I don't feel like celebrating it now, because I've just read about Mariano Zabaleta being seriously injured and being out of the tour for 2 months. I was nourrishing the hope yesterday, that it wasn't that serious. Obviously in vain...

bovenbuuf
04-15-2005, 06:58 AM
Sure. I have your email addy, so I can do that this weekend. Look for that on Saturday.

Goodmorning everyone!

Ok will look for at at Saturday.

Betty
04-15-2005, 06:58 AM
Morning Betty. Yes it's a beautiful day here too. But I don't feel like celebrating it now, because I've just read about Mariano Zabaleta being seriously injured and being out of the tour for 2 months. I was nourrishing the hope yesterday, that it wasn't that serious. Obviously in vain...

:sad: :sad: :sad: bad new Choupi....

bovenbuuf
04-15-2005, 07:01 AM
:sad: that is really to bad. 2 months is realy a long period.

*Elsie*
04-15-2005, 07:50 AM
:wavey: Goodmorning girls

Choupi
04-15-2005, 07:58 AM
:wavey: Morning Choupinette! Guess what? One of my students has just brought me some croissants! I was like :eek: I'm still wondering what I have done to deserve such a nice treatment. I've asked him but I only got a smile as a reply...

Betty
04-15-2005, 08:05 AM
:wavey: Morning Choupinette! Guess what? One of my students has just brought me some croissants! I was like :eek: I'm still wondering what I have done to deserve such a nice treatment. I've asked him but I only got a smile as a reply...

good student :angel: :angel: :angel: but..why :devil: :devil: cause U are nice, sexy,good person :confused: ;)

Choupi
04-15-2005, 08:10 AM
good student :angel: :angel: :angel: but..why :devil: :devil: cause U are nice, sexy,good person :confused: ;)
I'm still wondering why Betty...but you're not the 1st one to tell me about that! ;)

bovenbuuf
04-15-2005, 08:18 AM
That is really nice, Choupi, to get some croissants

Choupi
04-15-2005, 08:21 AM
Yep! Especially at 10.00am, when you're starting to feel that your breakfast is already far behind you! ;)

bovenbuuf
04-15-2005, 08:26 AM
ah well students are never that early.. he probably thought the same about you :)

Choupi
04-15-2005, 08:29 AM
Probably yes...But he'll soon find out what life is all about, when he'll go and work! :p The croissants were yummy btw! ;)

bovenbuuf
04-15-2005, 08:35 AM
well good to hear :)

and well some just try to affoid to work early ;)

Choupi
04-15-2005, 08:39 AM
Some colleagues have smiled, saying he was certainly blackmailing me! But I have nothing to blame him for so...must be another reason.

bovenbuuf
04-15-2005, 08:43 AM
maybe he likes you!Next time he asks if you want to join him for lunch ;)

Choupi
04-15-2005, 08:50 AM
:haha: Maybe yes, though I highly doubt about the lunch issue! ;)

It reminds me when I was 13. I was desperately in love with one of my teachers...Oh my! :rolleyes: I've had the opportunity to meet him, 10 years later, when I've had some observation periods when I was training for my current job. My disappointment in front of what he had become is neverending... :)

Betty
04-15-2005, 08:52 AM
maybe he likes you!Next time he asks if you want to join him for lunch ;)

it's sure ;) ;) ;)

bovenbuuf
04-15-2005, 08:55 AM
ah wel who knows :p

*Elsie*
04-15-2005, 09:06 AM
It looks like you have an admirer Choupinette :) One more!

Choupi
04-15-2005, 09:07 AM
Well if that's the case, I can tell you that it's really a weird feeling to find yourself in that position.

Choupi
04-15-2005, 09:07 AM
It looks like you have an admirer Choupinette :) One more!
One more? Who are the others? :confused:

bovenbuuf
04-15-2005, 09:11 AM
Well if that's the case, I can tell you that it's really a weird feeling to find yourself in that position.
yeah think I can see why.... but well just wait and see!

Ok have to go now for a while, talk to you all later! And good luck to Gaston this late afternoon :)

Choupi
04-15-2005, 09:14 AM
:wavey: Jud! Talk to you later. :)

*Elsie*
04-15-2005, 09:26 AM
One more? Who are the others? :confused:
Well, the ones who are admire you secretly ;) Those who are too shy to offer you croissants :p

Choupi
04-15-2005, 09:50 AM
Well, the ones who are admire you secretly ;) Those who are too shy to offer you croissants :p
Oh, those ones! Or those who simply wanna take care of my shape! ;)

*Elsie*
04-15-2005, 09:59 AM
Oh, those ones! Or those who simply wanna take care of my shape! ;)
:D

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 10:18 AM
Good morning, all. Hope everyone is well.

Betty
04-15-2005, 10:35 AM
Good morning, all. Hope everyone is well.

:wavey: Tiff..all :yeah: and U?

*Elsie*
04-15-2005, 10:48 AM
Goodmorning Tiff :wavey: Your avatar is cute as can be.

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 10:56 AM
Thank you, Connie. I was trying to get her as an avvy, but I had no luck shrinking it to fit. All thanks to PennyThePenguin for making it happen.

*Elsie*
04-15-2005, 11:16 AM
It is such a sweet, funny and clever little pinguin :)

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Yes, she is.

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 11:33 AM
Gotta go to work now. Talk to you soon.

Choupi
04-15-2005, 11:34 AM
:wavey: Hi Tiff and bye Tiff! :D

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 12:20 PM
Hi, Choupi....bye, Choupi.

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 12:21 PM
I'm back now. Who's here?

*Elsie*
04-15-2005, 12:30 PM
I am, but I am busy

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 12:31 PM
I'm pretending to be busy....

Choupi
04-15-2005, 12:39 PM
I am but likely to leave soon, if I'm called... :)

*Elsie*
04-15-2005, 12:57 PM
I am but likely to leave soon, if I'm called... :)
:haha:

Choupi
04-15-2005, 01:01 PM
:haha:
I didin't think I could be so funny Choupinette! :D

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 01:50 PM
It's sunny here today. Can't wait until 4:30.

taysbest
04-15-2005, 03:02 PM
Its beautiful here too! We're moving at work and get out at 3pm. I'm pretty excited but sad to leave this place. I've been here for 10 years and I like this building. the new one is smaller and sucks.

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 03:22 PM
That's too bad. It's always exciting to move to a new place, but if it's smaller, it would suck.

*Elsie*
04-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Its beautiful here too! We're moving at work and get out at 3pm. I'm pretty excited but sad to leave this place. I've been here for 10 years and I like this building. the new one is smaller and sucks.
Here too it's beautiful, between two showers... Last year we moved at work. I liked the old building. The new one is bigger but sucks. Good luck anyway Tay :)

sigmagirl91
04-15-2005, 03:27 PM
Our building is ooooold, but we have no other place to go right now. It's not like there's construction going on to make new buildings around the campus.

bovenbuuf
04-16-2005, 05:59 AM
Goodmorning everyone! Its weekend :)

Betty
04-16-2005, 06:23 AM
Goodmorning everyone! Its weekend :)
yes and here it's raining :sad: :sad:
:wavey: Jud

bovenbuuf
04-16-2005, 06:39 AM
Hi Betty :wavey:

You are also very early!

Here its raining too:sad:

Betty
04-16-2005, 06:50 AM
Hi Betty :wavey:

You are also very early!

Here its raining too:sad:

I can't sleepling :mad: I'm working on Saturday :devil: and U what's time is it by U?

bovenbuuf
04-16-2005, 06:55 AM
Oh sorry that you have to work. Well here its now 8.56am

Betty
04-16-2005, 07:02 AM
Oh sorry that you have to work. Well here its now 8.56am
LIKE HERE :eek: :eek: Jud, sorry but..why do U woke up so early? :eek: :eek:

novanora
04-16-2005, 07:16 AM
Jud, good morning, i sent you an email. just check it if you have time :wavey:

Betty
04-16-2005, 09:02 AM
omg :eek: :eek: This is a terrible day

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 11:40 AM
Good morning, all. Just woke up after a tired day yesterday.

Choupi
04-16-2005, 11:45 AM
Morning Tiff. Well, afternoon for me actually! :) I miss some sleep...my stiff neck has decided to piss me off and prevented me from having a long night of sleep. :confused: But that's life! It'll go away as it has come...

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 11:50 AM
Sorry, Choupi. I hope it gets better.

Choupi
04-16-2005, 12:03 PM
Don't worry Tiff. It's OK. It'll get better, with time. That's here that I regret living alone. Because a very good massage with the med would be more efficient than what I have done alone since yesterday. But that's life! :rolleyes:

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 12:05 PM
A massage.....a day at the spa......what I wouldn't give to have two strong hands touching me right now....

Choupi
04-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Tiff, come back with us..Tiff, open your eyes, you've been dreaming! :p
Well, all I'm asking for right now is 2 strong hands rubbing my neck with the medicine! See, my demand isn't that hard to satisfy but... :rolleyes:

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 12:13 PM
I just want two strong hands massaging my neck, back, and everywhere else.....

Choupi
04-16-2005, 12:20 PM
Ok, I give up Tiff! Keep on dreaming... ;)

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 12:22 PM
I am....dreaming is such sweet fun....

Choupi
04-16-2005, 12:26 PM
I know Tiff. And don't worry, I have those dreams too... :rolleyes: But it's just that right now, I'm in a practical mood.

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 12:27 PM
OK....well, everyone knows what mood I'm in.....:o

Choupi
04-16-2005, 12:30 PM
Well for sure Tiff! :devil: What's interesting to point out is that it's only the beginning of your day. So what's coming next? I can only use my imagination and... :o

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Maybe I need to go back to bed? I think I'll do that.

Choupi
04-16-2005, 12:42 PM
:devil: :o

novanora
04-16-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi, Tiff. do you like South Park? just saw your new avatar is that style.....

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 03:11 PM
I don't really like South Park. I just made the character, and yes, she's kinda like me.

bovenbuuf
04-16-2005, 03:34 PM
LIKE HERE :eek: :eek: Jud, sorry but..why do U woke up so early? :eek: :eek:
well because it was really noisy around my house at that hour :eek:

bovenbuuf
04-16-2005, 03:36 PM
Jud, good morning, i sent you an email. just check it if you have time :wavey:
Ok well I will check it if I have time, but really thanks so far :hug:

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Hello, Jud. How's it going?

bovenbuuf
04-16-2005, 06:24 PM
Hi Tiff

Well everything is going well. Had a nice day, most of the day I was outside, the weather was still nice.
And what about you?

sophia_c
04-16-2005, 06:25 PM
Hey Jud....nice to see that the weather is good there...here it is grey and cloudy...nothing changes

bovenbuuf
04-16-2005, 06:28 PM
Hi Soph.will try if i can fix msn ;)

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 07:49 PM
Hi Tiff

Well everything is going well. Had a nice day, most of the day I was outside, the weather was still nice.
And what about you?

I went shopping. I bought two new shirts to go with my summer clothes, and I went to a home store to get some stuff for my walls. I have two pictures in frames and two wall plaques.

gravity
04-16-2005, 10:04 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes. :hug:

I'm glad to say I arrived safely and have settled into my new apartment. I'll definitely enjoy these next two months, but I'm going to be busy with multiple projects so I probably wont be posting all that often. I have to get my work done or I wont be allowed to travel overseas for the company in future. :lol:

I hope David is able to start playing soon. There's a very special sports bar I want to visit when David reaches the final of Roland Garros. Vamosssssssss!

Choupi
04-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Nice to see you posting here again Gravity. So your trip was safe. Good! I wish you'll be able to come back haunting here every now and then. :) Glad to read that you're enjoying your stay in Argentina. :D

sigmagirl91
04-16-2005, 11:17 PM

I'm glad to say I arrived safely and have settled into my new apartment. I'll definitely enjoy these next two months, but I'm going to be busy with multiple projects so I probably wont be posting all that often. I have to get my work done or I wont be allowed to travel overseas for the company in future. :lol:

I hope David is able to start playing soon. There's a very special sports bar I want to visit when David reaches the final of Roland Garros. Vamosssssssss!

I'm glad to see you made it safely. Enjoy your stay, and we hope to hear from you soon. Don't stay away too long.

Fedex
04-17-2005, 03:37 AM
Wonderful day it was today; in the low 70's :)

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 03:38 AM
Very nice day. I went out for awhile just to get out and get some fresh air.

Choupi
04-17-2005, 08:23 AM
:wavey: Morning all. Well, it's a beautiful day for those who happen to like rain and wind, with cold temps...There must be some! ;) At least, it's gonna be sunny all afternoon in Monte Carlo for the final, so that's no pb. It can be rainy outside, as long as I can watch some good tennis, I don't care! :D

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 11:06 AM
We'll probably have another day not unlike yesterday. It was beautiful out.

Choupi
04-17-2005, 11:18 AM
Morning Tiff. You've fallen out of your bed? :)

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 11:27 AM
Nah...I did that yesterday.

Choupi
04-17-2005, 12:24 PM
But it's very early for you, isn't it? I'm impressed to see you post so soon on a Sunday morning. I know, I'm nosey! :rolleyes: But that's the way you love me, don't you? ;)

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 01:27 PM
Sure, Choupi. Anything for you :).

Betty
04-17-2005, 01:30 PM

happy see U here :wavey: and hope see U again :D ...
and for the RG final, ok , with....2 Argentine's boys...what do U think? :angel: :angel:

bovenbuuf
04-17-2005, 01:30 PM
I went shopping. I bought two new shirts to go with my summer clothes, and I went to a home store to get some stuff for my walls. I have two pictures in frames and two wall plaques.
It sounds like you had a good day then :)
I also stil have to buy some new clothes for the summer.

Betty
04-17-2005, 01:32 PM
:wavey: Jud and Tiff
:woohoo: Rafa won 1 set :angel: :angel:

bovenbuuf
04-17-2005, 01:33 PM
Good to hear you had a safe trip Gravity :)

Choupi
04-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Sure, Choupi. Anything for you :).
:kiss: :dance:

sophia_c
04-17-2005, 05:25 PM

Glad to see you got back to Argentina safe and well....don't forget about our lunch date when you are back in London ;)

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 05:43 PM
It sounds like you had a good day then :)
I also stil have to buy some new clothes for the summer.

I don't need a whole lot of clothes for the summer. I bought a lot last summer and the summer before, so I'm good for now.

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 05:44 PM
:wavey: Jud and Tiff
:woohoo: Rafa won 1 set :angel: :angel:

:wavey: And I'm glad that Rafa won the match. Congrats Rafa.

sophia_c
04-17-2005, 06:16 PM
I don't need a whole lot of clothes for the summer. I bought a lot last summer and the summer before, so I'm good for now.

Hey Tiff...you can never have too many clothes...and what about new season style?

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 08:29 PM
The "in" color: pink. I plan to buy a pair of capris, a skirt, and a dress in pink. I love this color.

I also want to buy a purse with my first initial on it. I tried to find one yesterday. No luck.

sophia_c
04-17-2005, 08:33 PM
I can't even say what I have bought recently...I did go a bit OTT....Seven for Al mankind jeans, Diesel jeans, a while leather belt, a misioni top and dress, several Diesel and Tommy Hilfiger tops....a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes....and the new Louis Vitton bag....I really don't need clothes at all....its an illness....I just love to shop

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 08:43 PM
I do too. If I can find an outlet for designer brands, I'm going for it.

sophia_c
04-17-2005, 08:55 PM
We don't have many designer outlets here so I do the shops...but when I am in the states...man I go a bit crazy...I tend to go to Bond Street, Selfridges or Harrods....and some really nice Boutiques close to me...I am just addicted to clothes, bags and shoes...at the last count of shoes...I have 124 pairs...see its an illness

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 08:57 PM
I was up to that many shoes at one time. I had to get rid of some due to normal wear and tear. Besides, I don't have room for 124 pairs of shoes.

sophia_c
04-17-2005, 09:01 PM
Well mine are all in boxes... with polaroid pictures on the front...just as an aid....and I do give some to charity every so often...but it doesn't take long for me to the number back up...

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 09:03 PM
OK....I have so many articles of clothing though...it's ridiculous.

sophia_c
04-17-2005, 09:08 PM
It is silly, isn't it? sometimes I forget what I have. My sister, who is 13 is always grateful of my spring cleans....in fact I am due for one now.

sigmagirl91
04-17-2005, 09:28 PM
I need to get my spring clothes out now.

Betty
04-18-2005, 06:05 AM
'mornig everyones :wavey:
finally ..sun today :)
another week is beging and....hope my RG tickets will arrive this week :rolleyes: :armed:

Choupi
04-18-2005, 06:40 AM
:wavey: Morning all!

124 pairs of shoes? :eek: Oh my, I think it's more than what I'll ever buy in all my life... ;) I'm not an addict...Last time I bought clothes, it was because I had to renew my stuff, having lost so much weight at one time! :rolleyes: Nothing was suitable anymore... :D

Betty, your tickets will come, don't worry. Mine have already arrived at the Club which has ordered them for me! But it was only a few days ago, so no stress! :)

*Elsie*
04-18-2005, 08:21 AM
:wavey: Morning girls! I hope your neck is better Choupinette!

sophia_c
04-18-2005, 08:28 AM
:wavey: Morning all!

124 pairs of shoes? :eek: Oh my, I think it's more than what I'll ever buy in all my life... ;) I'm not an addict...Last time I bought clothes, it was because I had to renew my stuff, having lost so much weight at one time! :rolleyes: Nothing was suitable anymore... :D

Betty, your tickets will come, don't worry. Mine have already arrived at the Club which has ordered them for me! But it was only a few days ago, so no stress! :)

Good morning all :wavey: What can I say? I like shoes...but that does include boots and trainers (not tennis trainers though)....

Choupi
04-18-2005, 08:41 AM
Good morning all :wavey: What can I say? I like shoes...but that does include boots and trainers (not tennis trainers though)....
Hehe! Sophia, we're all different...you like shoes and that's good for you! :)

Thanks for caring Choupinette! Yes, my neck is leaving me alone, progressively I should say! Still a bit painfull but bearable. :)

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 10:27 AM
Good morning, all.

Choupi
04-18-2005, 10:36 AM
Morning/afternoon Tiff! :wavey:

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 10:37 AM
Helloooo......I'm happy about this week-two days at work. I have conference this week, and I can't wait.

Choupi
04-18-2005, 10:45 AM
hehehe! great news Tiff! Well students here are on a 2 weeks break. I'm working today and tomorrow, but after that, I'm on my break too! :p If one can call what I have been doing this morning working! :rolleyes: answering a phone that nobody's here and that I can't answer their questions...isn't really overexhausting! The only hard task was to hack the internet connection of the administration, because our usual server has failed during the weekend, and nobody's here to restart it! :D

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 10:47 AM
A two-week break? I wish.....they don't give us that around here-that is, until Christmas time.

Choupi
04-18-2005, 11:12 AM
Well almost every break here for students is 2 weeks long...but I have days of duty to accomplish during those breaks...like today and tomorrow. But that's not much. I'm not complaining...it's just relatively boring! :rolleyes:

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Isn't it that way when you have a break?

Choupi
04-18-2005, 11:44 AM
You mean being bored when I'm on a break?

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Yes....

Choupi
04-18-2005, 12:15 PM
Well it can happen but that's rare! You see, I have so many things to do in my house that I'm cherishing all those breaks! :p For example, at the end of this week, I'm gonna work with my bro on things that absolutely need to be done. In electricity mostly.

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 12:21 PM
House work, huh? At least I don't have to do DIY tasks around here; the maintenance crew takes care of that.

Choupi
04-18-2005, 12:39 PM
Well, I'm the maintenance team all by myself Tiff! ;) It's fun when you like DIY and when you do it for your own pleasure. When I look back at all I've done so far, I'm the 1st to be amazed! Will you believe me if I tell you that when I bought the house, I hardly had ever done those kinds of works before? Some ppl would have taken me for a fool! :rolleyes: And now, many ask me before they start some things for themselves!!!!! :D

bovenbuuf
04-18-2005, 12:44 PM
Good afternoon! for the first time the University is closed the first week of may :eek: We never had that before.. Only at Christmas we have 1,5 week off..And the of course the summervacation.

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 12:52 PM
Well, I'm the maintenance team all by myself Tiff! ;) It's fun when you like DIY and when you do it for your own pleasure. When I look back at all I've done so far, I'm the 1st to be amazed! Will you believe me if I tell you that when I bought the house, I hardly had ever done those kinds of works before? Some ppl would have taken me for a fool! :rolleyes: And now, many ask me before they start some things for themselves!!!!! :D

Wow....that must have been quite an experience for you.

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 12:53 PM
Good afternoon! for the first time the University is closed the first week of may :eek: We never had that before.. Only at Christmas we have 1,5 week off..And the of course the summervacation.

Our universities typically close for summer in the first week of May. They don't really "close" since they have summer classes available for students who need it. I didn't have to take summer classes but once. Other than that, I was out for three months for summer break. I loved it.

Choupi
04-18-2005, 01:11 PM
Wow....that must have been quite an experience for you.
And a very good one! It proves that you can do it, when you give yourself the means to believe that you can! Don't know if what I've written is clear but it sounds so for me! ;)

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 01:17 PM
And a very good one! It proves that you can do it, when you give yourself the means to believe that you can! Don't know if what I've written is clear but it sounds so for me! ;)

You sounded fine, and I couldn't agree more.

Choupi
04-18-2005, 01:26 PM
You sounded fine, and I couldn't agree more.
Thanks! :) And I've just entered my period where every DIY store is calling me...I don't do much during winter. I think that's everybody's case...but now that spring is back, I have the strong will to do so many things again! And I'm seriously starting this week! :D I just can't wait!!!! ;)

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 01:38 PM
:D I'm going back to the home store to purchase more stuff. I got some good stuff this past weekend for a reasonable price, so I hope to find more.

Choupi
04-18-2005, 01:51 PM
I hope you find what you're searching for... :) I'm so bored right now Tiff! :confused: Nobody here to keep me busy. The phone's remaining silent. How I long to leave this place and... :cool:

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 01:53 PM
I imagine it's boring there. I have to see my advisor in five minutes.....

Choupi
04-18-2005, 02:06 PM
OK. So talk to you later Tiff. My time in the boredom empire is over anyway! :)

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 02:42 PM
Talk to you later. Still, nothing from mr. advisor.

Choupi
04-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Oh...that's sad to read. :confused: I'm finally back home after such a long and boring day. And knowing that tomorrow, it will be the same as well is already simply pissing me off! :o
I've spent some time in my backyard, when I get back home. And how nice. If only tomorrow, instead of being bored to death in a small office, I could stay there... :rolleyes:

sophia_c
04-18-2005, 04:43 PM
Oh...that's sad to read. :confused: I'm finally back home after such a long and boring day. And knowing that tomorrow, it will be the same as well is already simply pissing me off! :o
I've spent some time in my backyard, when I get back home. And how nice. If only tomorrow, instead of being bored to death in a small office, I could stay there... :rolleyes:

Can you do some work from home?

Björki
04-18-2005, 04:45 PM
Hi Girls :wavey: I am back from Monte Carlo. I had a great time and
I was more than happy Rafa won :) any news about David? I have
to check the other threads.

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 04:48 PM

Yeah...mr. advisor is on my crap list right now.

sophia_c
04-18-2005, 04:48 PM
Nice to hear you had a good time. I watched a rerun of the match again today..he did well

sigmagirl91
04-18-2005, 04:50 PM
Too bad I couldn't see this live....

Action Jackson
04-18-2005, 04:50 PM
sigma, I have something that you might like.