The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

*Ljubica*
07-23-2004, 04:12 PM
I am in a shittay (not shitty, but shittay) mood today, so trolls beware.....

I'm sure you will plenty of trolls over in DuckNation if you want some fun!!!

sigmagirl91
07-23-2004, 04:36 PM
Not going over to DuckNation. When I saw that "basher" thread that Rebecca provided a link to in her Roddick-Chadaj poll, I gagged. The command of English by some of the posters was appalling; besides, they get all touchy when someone gets on them for spelling and grammar errors. Better to get them on GM than over in DuckNation.

*Ljubica*
07-23-2004, 04:52 PM
Not going over to DuckNation. When I saw that "basher" thread that Rebecca provided a link to in her Roddick-Chadaj poll, I gagged. The command of English by some of the posters was appalling; besides, they get all touchy when someone gets on them for spelling and grammar errors. Better to get them on GM than over in DuckNation.

Yes - must admit I've never ventured over to DuckNation myself..........afraid they may confiscate my passport and leave me trapped over there forever :eek: Can't actually remember the "bashers" thread - must go and check it out again sometime.

novanora
07-23-2004, 06:12 PM
hey!! sig and rosie, good luck to u all if you wanna a try of travelling in ducknation...:lol: :lol: and don't forget to write a journey diary, i would be interested!!

*Ljubica*
07-23-2004, 06:25 PM
hey!! sig and rosie, good luck to u all if you wanna a try of travelling in ducknation...:lol: :lol: and don't forget to write a journey diary, i would be interested!!

Don't think I'm brave enough!!! And Sigma - I've just re-acquainted myself with the "bashers" thread we were talking about earlier :eek: - I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!!!! Are they really that stupid or are they just pretending??

sigmagirl91
07-23-2004, 06:25 PM
Yes - must admit I've never ventured over to DuckNation myself..........afraid they may confiscate my passport and leave me trapped over there forever :eek: Can't actually remember the "bashers" thread - must go and check it out again sometime.

Look under the "Who do you like more: Andy Roddick or Adam Chadaj?" thread, and Rebecca will offer the link to that site on one of her responses. Tell me what you think when you read it.

*Ljubica*
07-23-2004, 06:40 PM
Look under the "Who do you like more: Andy Roddick or Adam Chadaj?" thread, and Rebecca will offer the link to that site on one of her responses. Tell me what you think when you read it.

You must have posted this at exactly the same time as I posted my comments, - so look directly above your post and you'll find them - last post on Page 17 on my computer format!!!

sigmagirl91
07-24-2004, 02:46 AM
Don't think I'm brave enough!!! And Sigma - I've just re-acquainted myself with the "bashers" thread we were talking about earlier :eek: - I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!!!! Are they really that stupid or are they just pretending??

I laughed until I cried. They were just that stupid. Guess they needed a life at the time, who knows.

sigmagirl91
07-31-2004, 03:04 PM
Hello, all
I got an A in my government class this summer. Although I didn't have to take the class, I enjoyed it. Now, on to my fall classes--the first two for my teaching certification.
And I also looked into ESL certification. I have to have teaching certification to pursue that option, but I am optimistic.

Rebecca, what is your major?

novanora
07-31-2004, 03:09 PM
Congrats, sig!!!!! :bounce::bounce:

*Ljubica*
07-31-2004, 03:13 PM
Hello, all
I got an A in my government class this summer. Although I didn't have to take the class, I enjoyed it. Now, on to my fall classes--the first two for my teaching certification.
And I also looked into ESL certification. I have to have teaching certification to pursue that option, but I am optimistic.

CONGRATULATIONS :worship:

jazz_girl
07-31-2004, 03:26 PM
Well done Sigma!

sigmagirl91
07-31-2004, 03:44 PM
CONGRATULATIONS :worship:

Rosie, jazz and I are in msn, if you want to join us....

Aleksa's Laydee
07-31-2004, 05:00 PM
Hello, all

well done :woohoo:

Raquel
07-31-2004, 05:45 PM
Hello, all

Congratulations Sigma, good luck with your classes in the fall too :)

bovenbuuf
07-31-2004, 06:19 PM
congrats Sigma!

*Ljubica*
07-31-2004, 08:34 PM
Rosie, jazz and I are in msn, if you want to join us....

Thanks Sigma - but I only got round to reading this about 5 hours after you posted it!! So a bit late now - but thanks anyway :)

justClaudia
07-31-2004, 11:26 PM
Sigma..i have no idea how late i am!
But congratulations!
I'm happy for you! :bigclap:

When i finish (next year hopefully!) i'm going for a teaching certificate too.
Hope i can finish it!

:smooch:

Fedex
08-01-2004, 02:04 AM
I only have one thing to say and that is: I REALLY, REALLY HOPE ROGER KICKS ANDY'S ASS TOMORROW!!! :D :devil: :banana: VAMOS!!! Time to expose his one deminsional game, AGAIN!!!! :D Oh, i'm so fucking nervous right now. Roger hasnt looked good all week, i just hope he kicks his ass in straights and be done with it. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: Problem is i'm extremey nervous right now, and i'm never nervous about Roger :sad: I cant help it after that Wimbledon Final. I have a feeling Roger will lose! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Please, prove me wrong Roger.

novanora
08-01-2004, 02:24 AM
I only have one thing to say and that is: I REALLY, REALLY HOPE ROGER KICKS ANDY'S ASS TOMORROW!!! :D :devil: :banana: VAMOS!!! Time to expose his one deminsional game, AGAIN!!!! :D Oh, i'm so fucking nervous right now. Roger hasnt looked good all week, i just hope he kicks his ass in straights and be done with it. :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: Problem is i'm extremey nervous right now, and i'm never nervous about Roger :sad: I cant help it after that Wimbledon Final. I have a feeling Roger will lose! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: Please, prove me wrong Roger.
hey, fedex, have you influenced by the pessimistic david fans here?:eek::eek::eek: i hope roger can remember how he comes back in the 3rd set of the semi, and never forget it in the final!! He has kicked someone's ass once in Wimbly's final this year, and will definitely kick twice, third times............:woohoo: Goooooooooooooo, roger, split roddick's ass into pieces!! :mad::mad::mad: Wow~~~~

Raquel
08-01-2004, 02:27 AM

Fedex, I feel exactly the same! I have a horrible feeling that my little ninja is going to lose :sad: He played pretty ugly today, in fact he has all week so he better raise his game fast! Hopp Rogi! :bounce:

novanora
08-01-2004, 03:20 AM
:eek::eek::eek::eek: so i can smell the "pessimistic air" in this forum everywhere.................:eek::eek:

*Ljubica*
08-01-2004, 11:06 AM

Fedex - I would much rather be nervous about a Masters' Final than a first round :p - but seriously - I will be watching my TV cheering for Roger, and hoping he kicks Duckboy's ass!!! Don't be too nervous - Roger is the best player in the world at the moment - maybe he got all the "gremlins" out of his system yesterday and will be at his best tonight. Good Luck :)

Action Jackson
08-01-2004, 04:17 PM
Yes, well done Sigma on the results.

As long as the real Federer shows up he will win, there is only so much Duckcrap I can put up with, and I am hardly around these days and it's still too much.

*Ljubica*
08-01-2004, 05:32 PM
So I am currently sitting here watching David's team River Plate on TV - playing Panathenaikos from Greece. I wonder if he has the chance to see it? Somehow I doubt it, - so I'll give them a cheer from me on his behalf :)

1NightStandsRule
08-01-2004, 05:37 PM
You are even watching David's team play and from what I have read, are you a big football fan Rosie, it doesn't seem like that?

Don't worry I am not as harsh as the login name suggests, though I agree with the principle otherwise, unless convinced otherwise.

No more injuries this year David.

jazz_girl
08-01-2004, 05:40 PM
LOL! Welcome to the forum 1 Night Stands Rule.

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-01-2004, 05:46 PM
It seems all the funny login names make it here, it's good that people have a sense of humour.

My landlord is an arse clown, my dump needs something fixed and he hasn't done it and doesn't give any notice when he wants an inspection.

I am just waiting for the final, so I can see that horrible Roddick get beaten.

Still surprised that Argentina managed to lose the Copa America.

jazz_girl
08-01-2004, 05:48 PM
Yes, please don't mention the Copa America, I'm still affected by that...

*Ljubica*
08-01-2004, 05:51 PM
You are even watching David's team play and from what I have read, are you a big football fan Rosie, it doesn't seem like that?

Don't worry I am not as harsh as the login name suggests, though I agree with the principle otherwise, unless convinced otherwise.

No more injuries this year David.

No, I'm not a HUGE football fan 1NightStandsRule, but it's a bit difficult to avoid it here in England - and my Dad is the biggest Arsenal supporter, so I was bought up with it! I was just interested in what all the fuss was about with River so decided to watch it for a while - can't say I'm too impressed so far though :p And - welcome to the Forum too :)

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-01-2004, 05:51 PM
So am I jazz, I lost money on that and worse it was a bet with a Brazilian guy, at least he had the decency to say that they "stole" it. Then again honour is more important than money.

jazz_girl
08-01-2004, 05:54 PM
I don't know if they stole it, but it was close lol!

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-01-2004, 05:56 PM
The ball hits the net, and when they get it out, the penalty shoot out begins that a stolen job in my eyes.

bovenbuuf
08-01-2004, 08:03 PM
well River won with 1-0, Lopez scored. so guess David will be pleased..

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-02-2004, 10:34 AM
I didn't know where to put this, but since I was looking through the various players listed on the Argentine rankings and it's a very diverse where these players come from background wise or at least where the fathers side is. Surprise surprise that most are Italian, here it is.

Coria - Italian
Nalbandian - Armenian
Gaudio - Italian
Chela - Spanish
Canas - Spanish
Zabaleta - Basque
Calleri - Italian
Acasuso - Italian
Monaco - Italian
Squillari - Italian
Guzman - Jewish
Roitman - Jewish
Delfino - Italian
Berlocq - French
Brzezicki - Polish
Browne - English
Veronelli - Italian
Gonzalez King - Anglo-Argentine

*Ljubica*
08-02-2004, 10:57 AM
I didn't know where to put this, but since I was looking through the various players listed on the Argentine rankings and it's a very diverse where these players come from background wise or at least where the fathers side is. Surprise surprise that most are Italian, here it is.

Coria - Italian
Nalbandian - Armenian
Gaudio - Italian
Chela - Spanish
Canas - Spanish
Zabaleta - Basque
Calleri - Italian
Acasuso - Italian
Monaco - Italian
Squillari - Italian
Guzman - Jewish
Roitman - Jewish
Delfino - Italian
Berlocq - French
Brzezicki - Polish
Browne - English
Veronelli - Italian
Gonzalez King - Anglo-Argentine

Interesteting - thanks for sharing.

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-02-2004, 11:04 AM
Interesteting - thanks for sharing.

Well they are a very diverse bunch aren't they? I had help with the Zabaleta one I had to ask the "Norwegian" encylopedia in a PM and he knew the answer.

*Ljubica*
08-02-2004, 11:26 AM
Well they are a very diverse bunch aren't they? I had help with the Zabaleta one I had to ask the "Norwegian" encylopedia in a PM and he knew the answer.

Is there anything that brilliant walking encyclopedia doesn't know? :)

Action Jackson
08-02-2004, 11:32 AM
Is there anything that brilliant walking encyclopedia doesn't know? :)

If you are talking about myself, there are plenty of things that I don't know about. I can't speak Spanish among others.

*Ljubica*
08-02-2004, 12:24 PM
If you are talking about myself, there are plenty of things that I don't know about. I can't speak Spanish among others.

Pero usted sigue siendo el mejor :worship: - or something along those lines - my Spanish is not exactly perfect either!!!

jazz_girl
08-02-2004, 01:59 PM
Perfect Spanish Rosie! ;)
Well, being Argentinian myself I'm half Spanish and half Italian.

Chloe le Bopper
08-03-2004, 05:53 AM
Hello, all

Congratulations on all of that! Must be nice to be near the end ;) Or... are you near the end? I'm not sure how it works for you.

My major is psychology. I might pick up a minor in math, just because I can. Then.... oh, I don't know. I considered grad school for psych, but now I'm thinking trying to get into law school. I really have to motivate my ass for the next three semesters if I want to do that. I *can*, but it will be matter of how much I really want it, I guess.

If I still ahve no idea when I'm done next December, I'll teach English overseas somewhere. I ahve a friend going to Thailand, I'll see how she likes it. If I did that, I could go to Aussieland on my vacation. I've always wanted to go there!

Fedex
08-03-2004, 08:01 AM
Lol. :haha: :haha: :rolls: Is that really youre email address. :confused: So you hate Bush too?? :devil: I think he's the most godawful president we've had since, well i dont think we've had one as horrible as him in a long, long time :o :mad: I'll put 'Vote Kerry' in my signature when it comes closer to election time ;) :D

sigmagirl91
08-03-2004, 11:44 AM
Lol. :haha: :haha: :rolls: Is that really youre email address. :confused: So you hate Bush too?? :devil: I think he's the most godawful president we've had since, well i dont think we've had one as horrible as him in a long, long time :o :mad: I'll put 'Vote Kerry' in my signature when it comes closer to election time ;) :D

Me too. I can't stand Bush.... :mad:

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Me too. I can't stand Bush.... :mad:

Hi Sig :wavey: , about Bush, i know the part of the war and that´s enough to hate him, but what other bad things he did in the USA ????

sigmagirl91
08-03-2004, 03:26 PM
Do you want me to actually list them?

Ok, first off, the man cannot read; I don't have to go into great detail here, do I?
And he has that horrid Texas accent....

novanora
08-03-2004, 03:44 PM
oh, i have just read the book "Stupid White" written by Michael Moore,and watched his film "Fahrenheit 9/11", now you know what Bush is like in my mind...........;)

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 03:46 PM
Do you want me to actually list them?

Ok, first off, the man cannot read; I don't have to go into great detail here, do I?
And he has that horrid Texas accent....

Well, those thing are about his person but as a goverment how he did wrong???Everything??? :eek:

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 03:51 PM
oh, i have just read the book "Stupid White" written by Michael Moore,and watched his film "Fahrenheit 9/11", now you know what Bush is like in my mind...........;)
A bad man??? ;)
Well, today in Clarin are saying that the security in USa is more big now...the rare thing is tthe president did this with data that he has before the 9/11!!! that´s really really rare to me!!!!

novanora
08-03-2004, 04:23 PM
well, Ceci, i will use the word "stupid" not "bad" to describe Bush, if you asked me ;) ok, i stop, maybe it's not proper to say sth related with politics in a tennis forum. According our newspaper, Bush keeps doing big security since 9/11, don't know what data he has, but he is a really cheater for me, so now i won't believe anything he said.
ok, stop again.

sigmagirl91
08-03-2004, 04:37 PM
Well, those thing are about his person but as a goverment how he did wrong???Everything??? :eek:

Our unemployment rate has gone up, and the number of available jobs have gone down in proportion.
About the war: We don't have all the facts about whether Iraq is actually housing weapons of mass destruction. This war is fought based on fear and propaganda, rather than reasonable cause. President Bush isn't being very forthcoming on the need for the war, which leads me to believe that he's lying.

misha
08-03-2004, 04:37 PM
My exams are finally over. My first after-exams goal was to start practicing tennis. And there I am on the court. Today was my first practice. My right shoulder hurts me so bad that I can't even type properly.

bovenbuuf
08-03-2004, 04:40 PM
well done Misha hope you passed all the exams..

adn well do hope this pain is over soon

misha
08-03-2004, 05:43 PM
10x, bovenbuuf! it's nice of you!

misha
08-03-2004, 05:53 PM
Starting a war was wrong! I couldn't, and still can't, believe it that in the XXIst century we resolve problems using weapons. That war had become an apocalypce. People are suffering and dying for God knows whose cause.

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 05:59 PM
Our unemployment rate has gone up, and the number of available jobs have gone down in proportion.
About the war: We don't have all the facts about whether Iraq is actually housing weapons of mass destruction. This war is fought based on fear and propaganda, rather than reasonable cause. President Bush isn't being very forthcoming on the need for the war, which leads me to believe that he's lying.
Well, i´m agree with you about the lie....but why in the stadistics he still has a lot of chance to win again????You know why the people still supporting him after all this??? I mean a lot of people die in 9/11 and Irak is not enough???

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 06:01 PM
My exams are finally over. My first after-exams goal was to start practicing tennis. And there I am on the court. Today was my first practice. My right shoulder hurts me so bad that I can't even type properly.
good luck in the exams!!!! :D

Get better soon, i guess is just a matter of practise.....

sigmagirl91
08-03-2004, 06:03 PM
Well, i´m agree with you about the lie....but why in the stadistics he still has a lot of chance to win again????You know why the people still supporting him after all this??? I mean a lot of people die in 9/11 and Irak is not enough???

Because we have lazy-ass, apathetic people living in our country who couldn't give squat about this year, next year, or beyond. For what it's worth, Kerry is getting my vote.

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 06:05 PM
Starting a war was wrong! I couldn't, and still can't, believe it that in the XXIst century we resolve problems using weapons. That war had become an apocalypce. People are suffering and dying for God knows whose cause.

There isn´t a cause, i mean a real cause you know???
They never found the quymichal weapons or finish with Al Qaeda.... Bim Ladem is still alive so what´s the reason to this war??? none....just Bush aggainst Sadam....what sutip people!!!!

bovenbuuf
08-03-2004, 07:00 PM
Guess what I saw today.. Here there will be a new calender or something, with all the guys who are going to the Olympics naked, saw already some of the pics they are very nice..

sigmagirl91
08-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Guess what I saw today.. Here there will be a new calender or something, with all the guys who are going to the Olympics naked, saw already some of the pics they are very nice..

:eek: :eek:

Who's in there?

misha
08-03-2004, 07:02 PM
by "cause" I meant "goal". I just didn't say it the right way.

misha
08-03-2004, 07:05 PM
who's going where naked?!

bovenbuuf
08-03-2004, 07:12 PM
:eek: :eek:

Who's in there?

Unfortunaly David is not Dutch...so sorry..

Well gold medalist Huizinga, some swimmer, and I saw one with an arrow.. oh and a cyclist..

unfortunaly the pics went very fast.. couldn't get the names.. but they all looked very good ;)

bovenbuuf
08-03-2004, 07:13 PM
and well its a calender so it will be 12 naked man, thought you would like it Sig :)

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 07:21 PM
and well its a calender so it will be 12 naked man, thought you would like it Sig :)

I want a copy!!! ;)

bovenbuuf
08-03-2004, 07:28 PM
ok well then you just have to go at 4th of augustus to the Lichtzone in Groningen, you can see them there..

btw even better, it are 16 naked man ;)

bovenbuuf
08-03-2004, 07:35 PM
before we do get any commands what so ever, it are only man.. the reason is simple -well that is what the maker of the pics said-.. when the Olympics started it were just man who participated and were allowed to watch.. that is why he just took man.

misha
08-03-2004, 08:30 PM
As we were talking about politics I want to quote a segment of the lyrics of a song by Black Eyed Peas:
"You was fooling me once before/But I tell you there's no fooling me twice no more/'Cuz when I open up my third eye, my third eye/You can't get away wit' murder, wit' murder./You was fooling me once before/But i tell you there's no fooling me twice no more,/So stop your opression, opression,/Check it out i got a question, a question
If Bush is Pinnochio, Pinnochio,/Who the Hell is Gepetto, Gepetto?/Beware of Gepetto."

jazz_girl
08-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Congratulations Misha!!!
I totally understand the arm thing, when I started practising tennis my wrist hurt a lot!!! For the first week I was able to open the door! lol

misha
08-03-2004, 09:08 PM
It hurts, but I'm not giving it up! Someday when I meet David I may have the opportunity to play a set with him. So I must be prepared;) It's not like that's the only reason I practise, but that's the funny side of it!:)

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 09:12 PM
As we were talking about politics I want to quote a segment of the lyrics of a song by Black Eyed Peas:
"You was fooling me once before/But I tell you there's no fooling me twice no more/'Cuz when I open up my third eye, my third eye/You can't get away wit' murder, wit' murder./You was fooling me once before/But i tell you there's no fooling me twice no more,/So stop your opression, opression,/Check it out i got a question, a question
If Bush is Pinnochio, Pinnochio,/Who the Hell is Gepetto, Gepetto?/Beware of Gepetto."
mmmm is a great question...Bush is pinnochio...and the people of USa could be Gepetto, after all they vote for him, right????

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 09:17 PM
We have a lot of Pinnochios here too, and we(the people) vote for them, so Menem and company are like our childrens we created those monsters!!!! Dam

jazz_girl
08-03-2004, 09:20 PM
I hope we have learned from our mistakes, ten years with that man have been more than enough!

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 09:24 PM
I hope we have learned from our mistakes, ten years with that man have been more than enough!
I hope so too Jime!!!!
Well at list this last time, we change for Kirchner ;) I don´t know if is the best for us, but is a beginning we left behind Menem finally!!!

jazz_girl
08-03-2004, 09:27 PM
That's true...

misha
08-03-2004, 09:29 PM
People usually forget the bad things very fast. And that's the way it should be, but not when it comes to politics. The government that almost led Bulgaria to bancrupt 7 years ago will almost surely be elected next year again(not consecutevely). Do you see any logic?! No. Me, too, but this is how things go...

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 09:37 PM
People usually forget the bad things very fast. And that's the way it should be, but not when it comes to politics. The government that almost led Bulgaria to bancrupt 7 years ago will almost surely be elected next year again(not consecutevely). Do you see any logic?! No. Me, too, but this is how things go...
Well is nice to know that we´re not the only country that make those stupid things ;)

crigazzio
08-03-2004, 09:41 PM
ey Federer lost!!!!!! David needs that Safin and Hewiitt stay out too, right??? i mean for get the chance to be in Houston, right???

justClaudia
08-03-2004, 11:49 PM
Federer lost!! I thought that would be more likely to see pigs flying then Roger loosing!!
But hey he's just a guy, not a machine,so it's ok!!

jazz_girl
08-04-2004, 12:59 AM
Actually he needs Grosjean, Hrbaty and Safin to do badly...

*Ljubica*
08-04-2004, 06:30 AM
I think it will take a miracle for David to get to Houston, and as I've said before, I'm not at all bothered about it. Let him have a proper, longer rest this year and aim towards the Masters for 2005 which will be played in Shanghai which will be much nice than Houston anyway :) .

Fedex
08-04-2004, 07:06 AM
Well, i hope Safin AND Nalbandian qualify, but it just dosent seem possible. :sad: :sad: I definetly DONT want to see Hewitt make TMC, and not David. Last year i really, thought he had a great chance to make the semis, and possibly the finals. He beat Ferrero, i dont know how on earth he lost to Agassi, he should of won that one. He should of been 2-1 in rd. Robin which would qualify for the semis, i think he could of taken out Schuettler and made the finals. But *sigh*, it just wasnt met to be. It certainly wont be the same without David there. :sad: :sad: But if he wins the USO, he's in there with a great chance. :D

Action Jackson
08-04-2004, 07:30 AM

That's just my address for the hate mail. I love reading a good insult and I figured if anyone has the balls to pull me up on something, then they can send it all there.

crigazzio
08-04-2004, 04:05 PM
Well, i hope Safin AND Nalbandian qualify, but it just dosent seem possible. :sad: :sad: I definetly DONT want to see Hewitt make TMC, and not David. Last year i really, thought he had a great chance to make the semis, and possibly the finals. He beat Ferrero, i dont know how on earth he lost to Agassi, he should of won that one. He should of been 2-1 in rd. Robin which would qualify for the semis, i think he could of taken out Schuettler and made the finals. But *sigh*, it just wasnt met to be. It certainly wont be the same without David there. :sad: :sad: But if he wins the USO, he's in there with a great chance. :D

Fedex i want David in Houston too, but is really difficult that he win the USO, really , really, Roger, and Andy are making a great job this year and David is not his best year, so i guess, that we have to start in 2005 :sad:

TennisLurker
08-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Houston is not so far away, all he needs is to be healthy.

bovenbuuf
08-04-2004, 05:10 PM
well maybe its just better to skip Houston, he didn't liked it last year.. and well then the season is also ending sooner so he can focus on a new year...

sigmagirl91
08-04-2004, 08:20 PM
OK, just overlook me and keep doing what you are doing.

I am having a bad fucken day (correction, shittay day):

1. Parent from hell calls, and blabs on and on for a half hour about some lazy-ass kid who hasn't even applied to come to school yet. So, why are they talking to me about costs?

2. Is this troll day on the forums? We had an Andy troll inhabit groups today, and we had a Coria troll come to .net. I swear, these people are INSANE....

3. We are working a lot of overtime. I'm working my ass off trying to get these kids ready for school. We've had some technical problems, which caused 150 or more records to be stranded in outer space. And our tech people were totally clueless about it, until it was brought to their attention.

That's it for now. Just had to get my bitch out before I turn into a post-MS monster....

*Ljubica*
08-04-2004, 08:48 PM
OK, just overlook me and keep doing what you are doing.

I am having a bad fucken day (correction, shittay day):

1. Parent from hell calls, and blabs on and on for a half hour about some lazy-ass kid who hasn't even applied to come to school yet. So, why are they talking to me about costs?

2. Is this troll day on the forums? We had an Andy troll inhabit groups today, and we had a Coria troll come to .net. I swear, these people are INSANE....

3. We are working a lot of overtime. I'm working my ass off trying to get these kids ready for school. We've had some technical problems, which caused 150 or more records to be stranded in outer space. And our tech people were totally clueless about it, until it was brought to their attention.

That's it for now. Just had to get my bitch out before I turn into a post-MS monster....

Put your feet up and have a nice, relaxing cup of herbal tea. Then chill out with a good book and that Sade CD of yours - you'll feel better tomorrow :)

sigmagirl91
08-04-2004, 08:53 PM
Put your feet up and have a nice, relaxing cup of herbal tea. Then chill out with a good book and that Sade CD of yours - you'll feel better tomorrow :)

What flavor do you recommend, dear? :)

*Ljubica*
08-04-2004, 08:58 PM
What flavor do you recommend, dear? :)

Camomile for soothing the nerves :)

sigmagirl91
08-04-2004, 09:01 PM
Camomile for soothing the nerves :)

OK, thanks....

bovenbuuf
08-04-2004, 09:15 PM
yes good luck Sig, I know its a terrible day.. but well try to get some fun today in your live...
the tea sounds nice.

sigmagirl91
08-04-2004, 09:33 PM
I almost went on .net to get an attitude, but I decided not to. Don't want to get banned from any forums...

misha
08-04-2004, 10:01 PM
We all have our bad days. The bad-days session is on the run for me for the last month, so...We really need some rest. Provided it's impossible to take a real break, we should enjoy the zillion cups of relaxing tea and consider them the only remedy for the moment.

justClaudia
08-04-2004, 11:53 PM
I almost went on .net to get an attitude, but I decided not to. Don't want to get banned from any forums...
Sigma...don't waist your precious time on that!
Go have your Tea...relax...and forget them!! :angel:

Fedex
08-05-2004, 05:24 AM
I'm going to need a good strong cup of tea, in order not to tear tangerine_dream to fucking pieces!!! :mad: :mad: :( I'll tell you, i've had enough of that bitch, and her bad-repping me!!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: That dunce knows she dosent want to get into a debate with me, because , i'll burn her alive. Cant she confront me like a man?? Or atleast like a respectable whore that she is! ;) I'm getting too worked up on this, i know, she isnt worth the time, but she needs to learn a lesson. And the thing that really, really pissed the hell out of me, is that i was bad-repped twice in the past day. Also by bjorkfish. :mad: :rolleyes: I could care less if she is a so-called fan of Nalbandian, the fact that she likes Andy *puke*, and Greg, who is really a worthless player who imo wasnt any good, and will literally root against Federer, no matter who he plays. And that is really sickening. Every day she roots against him, amongst others, simply because he is good, and wins alot, and therefore he is 'boring' . :mad: :( Rest assured, both of these people will be hearing back from me!!!! I am not one to kindle with!! I hope tangerine gets her ass over here, and if at all possible, have a mature disscusion, with that dunce. I think it is almost impossible though, for her to have a humane disscussion. I also here she voted for Bush and intends to, again this november. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-030.gif another reason to despise her.

Fedex
08-05-2004, 05:43 AM
Ah, i see bjorkfish is only a teenager. 17 i believe. I'm not going to get into a big long arguement with someone, who's about half my age. Fine i'll go easy on her, but tangerine, i see no reason why she cant show signs of intellect, but expecting that from a bush supporter is asking alittle too much i guess?? :scratch: I'll just watch some old matches of Roger kicking Andy's ass (Wimbly 03, and TMC), that may cool my anger down abit. :p Anyone have Roddick-Nalbandian Basel 03. I'd love to see that one too, but coverage of indoors tournements has been scarce in the states, the last 2 years.

*Ljubica*
08-05-2004, 06:31 AM
Hey Fedex - what makes you think the orange one should show signs of intellect? She never has so far in all the time I've been on this Forum :devil: At first her stupidity used to upset me and I used to try and engage her in proper discussions - now I realise she's a stupid, illiterate ***** and leave her well alone :devil: I don't profess to know enough about US politics to get involved in a conversation on that subject, but the fact that Bush can't string two intelligent words together and started the war in Iraq is enough to make me hate him - doesn't surprise me that she voted for him - she's always struck me as a complete xenophobe and people like that make me angry. Hope you chill out and feel better soon - and nice to hear you're about the same age as me :p

Fedex
08-05-2004, 08:06 AM
Hey, Rosie, feeling much better now. :) Good to get that off my chest.
You know if Bush gets re elected, it may just be too much to handle, and i may move to another country. :p Actually i've been to England before, London in particular, and it is just in general a very nice place, Great city. Along with Boston, its my favourite city. I go to Wimbledon, about every 2 years, but thats really the only time i go to England, but it does seem like such a great country to live in. :) Believe me, the US is great, but not when Bush is in office. :o If Bush is re elected, i'm doomed. :sad: :( Its not as if he hasn't done enough damage. I cant wait till the Olympics now. :) I'm not sure if, or how much, coverage we'll get of tennis, but i hope either Switzerland, Argentina, Great Britian, or Russia wins it(tennis ofcourse) this year. :D :p

*Ljubica*
08-05-2004, 08:33 AM
Hey, Rosie, feeling much better now. :) Good to get that off my chest.
You know if Bush gets re elected, it may just be too much to handle, and i may move to another country. :p Actually i've been to England before, London in particular, and it is just in general a very nice place, Great city. Along with Boston, its my favourite city. I go to Wimbledon, about every 2 years, but thats really the only time i go to England, but it does seem like such a great country to live in. :) Believe me, the US is great, but not when Bush is in office. :o If Bush is re elected, i'm doomed. :sad: :( Its not as if he hasn't done enough damage. I cant wait till the Olympics now. :) I'm not sure if, or how much, coverage we'll get of tennis, but i hope either Switzerland, Argentina, Great Britian, or Russia wins it(tennis ofcourse) this year. :D :p

Next time you come over to Wimbledon we'll have to meet up :-)) Must admit I wouldn't want to live anywhere but Europe - I love the sense of history and culture and tradition here - the States always seems far too big and brash and loud for me if you know what I mean - and the commercialism would drive me crazy - guess it's what you get used to though, and hope you don't mind me saying this. Glad you're feeling better now anyway - don't let the ghastly orange nightmare get you down! I'm at work now so won't have much time to read her posts - perhaps that is a good thing!!

sigmagirl91
08-05-2004, 11:51 AM
I'm going to need a good strong cup of tea, in order not to tear tangerine_dream to fucking pieces!!! :mad: :mad: :( I'll tell you, i've had enough of that bitch, and her bad-repping me!!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: That dunce knows she dosent want to get into a debate with me, because , i'll burn her alive. Cant she confront me like a man?? Or atleast like a respectable whore that she is! ;) I'm getting too worked up on this, i know, she isnt worth the time, but she needs to learn a lesson. And the thing that really, really pissed the hell out of me, is that i was bad-repped twice in the past day. Also by bjorkfish. :mad: :rolleyes: I could care less if she is a so-called fan of Nalbandian, the fact that she likes Andy *puke*, and Greg, who is really a worthless player who imo wasnt any good, and will literally root against Federer, no matter who he plays. And that is really sickening. Every day she roots against him, amongst others, simply because he is good, and wins alot, and therefore he is 'boring' . :mad: :( Rest assured, both of these people will be hearing back from me!!!! I am not one to kindle with!! I hope tangerine gets her ass over here, and if at all possible, have a mature disscusion, with that dunce. I think it is almost impossible though, for her to have a humane disscussion. I also here she voted for Bush and intends to, again this november. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sauer/angry-smiley-030.gif another reason to despise her.

Don't waste your time on her. I see that she can't argue with anyone effectively about Andy or Roger without inserting David in every other sentence, so that ought to tell us SOMETHING...
And, Fedex, she has ME on ignore.....an interesting twist, isn't it?

*Ljubica*
08-05-2004, 09:09 PM
OK - just HAVE to say it - tbis damned Cinci tournament is driving me insane. Everytime I turn on the TV there is some tedious, big-serving bore driving me crazy with their one-dimensional style of play - Arthurs :devil:, Karlovic :devil: :devil: , Rusedski :devil: :devil: :devil: - not to mention the king of all big serving bores - Mr. Duckboy himself :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: - though I have to admit I am managing to completely avoid him - I just CANNOT bear to watch him in any shape or form - he makes my blood boil just to look at him!! So please, please, PLEASE get this damned hardcourt stuff over with quickly and BRING BACK THE CLAY. OK - feel better for that rant :)

bovenbuuf
08-05-2004, 09:14 PM
or just move to holland,.. then you don't see any tennis, well male tennis I saw bovina v Mauresmo.. or you see soccer Boca v PSV...

justClaudia
08-06-2004, 12:00 AM
How..she voted Bush,and is going to do it again in November??
Is that possible!??!!
I don't understand how someone can vote for him,i just can't!

Fedex
08-06-2004, 02:51 AM
Boy tangerine, the twat, must really be in love with me, as she has sent me two kind PM's today :eek: How scary. The last thing i need is that bitch to be stalking me. :scared: Appearantly she has been to this forum, has read our lovely posts about what a dumbass she is, and yet again, she still shows little or no signs of intelligence. She has said some kind words to just about everyone here. Why dosent she fucking show her face here.What a fucking coward. She knows if she posts here publicly, that me, Sigma, GWH, and everyone else will rip that dunce to pieces, sending her crying to ducknation. She's really asking for it, i tell you. I kind of wish CarnivalCarnage was still here, so he could put her in her place!!! :mad: :mad: I'm so tempted to go over to the Roddick forum right now, God she is so godawful, i cant even describe her in words. If she wants a battle with me then fine. To Quote her Hero, Bush, :BRING IT ON!!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :p

Fedex
08-06-2004, 02:54 AM
Sigma, tangerine just has you on ignore, because she knows you'll bitch slap her :p

Action Jackson
08-06-2004, 07:05 AM
Ah! Fedex, I can understand your problem. This doesn't surprise me that she voted for the guy with Mad Cowboy Disease, but that in itself is not a problem at all.

My fave tangerinus moment is when she called me a Nazi. I have been called a politician and that was bad enough, but at least there was something behind that. I have never sound out theories about eugenics, the final solution, telegany, denied the Holocaust, yet I was called a Nazi, and the post was deleted, before I could read it.

This says it all.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=689944&postcount=16

rassklovn
08-06-2004, 10:20 AM
GWH, so the idiot tangerine is up to it again? Why, am I not surprised at all. This seems like a good place, too bad I am off to do my military service in September, it looks like I will have to surf here on the weekends.

Funny, you been called a nazi considering you are of mixed race background, it just shows how stupid the dream really is.

*Ljubica*
08-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Nice to see that our Forum here is still full of talk about my favourite person :) Must say it has recently come to my attention (through someone that is not even a Member of MTF), that she has been really bitching about me and calling me a Cow and various other things - and not even to my face so I can defend myself. So she has just earned herself a (very rare) bad rep from me. For all she knows I could be of a culture or religion that finds being called "a Cow" the worst possible insult - and as she was very quick to badrep another poster recently who made what she called an anti-semitic post - well - time to get a taste of her own medicine I think. She gets away with too much, too often. Have a nice day everyone

sigmagirl91
08-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Sigma, tangerine just has you on ignore, because she knows you'll bitch slap her :p

Yeah, I will. Just too bad she has me on ignore so that when I do put her on blast, she will have to rely on other members of DuckNation to fill her in.

And shout-out to BaselineSmash for putting in red a faceoff between me and her...I'd relish the chance to get her good.

BTW, I don't miss CaCa. He and I had words, and he eventually got banned.

sigmagirl91
08-06-2004, 01:23 PM
Boy tangerine, the twat, must really be in love with me, as she has sent me two kind PM's today :eek: How scary. The last thing i need is that bitch to be stalking me. :scared: Appearantly she has been to this forum, has read our lovely posts about what a dumbass she is, and yet again, she still shows little or no signs of intelligence. She has said some kind words to just about everyone here. Why dosent she fucking show her face here.What a fucking coward. She knows if she posts here publicly, that me, Sigma, GWH, and everyone else will rip that dunce to pieces, sending her crying to ducknation. She's really asking for it, i tell you. I kind of wish CarnivalCarnage was still here, so he could put her in her place!!! :mad: :mad: I'm so tempted to go over to the Roddick forum right now, God she is so godawful, i cant even describe her in words. If she wants a battle with me then fine. To Quote her Hero, Bush, :BRING IT ON!!!! :fiery: :fiery: :fiery: :p

She posted here on the tattoo thread. I never understood why she, an avowed Andy addict, would even show interest in his tattoo.....And a similar thread was on GM. Why couldn't she have answered to that?

Furthermore, I don't know why she called us a bunch of losers, but then turned around and referred to us "losers" in a Roger thread-twice, once in his forum and once on GM, just to get us riled up. Didn't work, needless to say...

sigmagirl91
08-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Hello, all....

People are starting to get real crazy. Why did some woman call our office asking if the state of Kentucky taxes food? I mean, what I supposed to say? I started to say "we don't sell food", just to be a smart ass, but I decided to be nice.

bovenbuuf
08-06-2004, 07:24 PM
LOL, well maybe she knew that you would be nice to everyone.. maybe it was Tangy?

crigazzio
08-06-2004, 09:10 PM
Hello, all....

People are starting to get real crazy. Why did some woman call our office asking if the state of Kentucky taxes food? I mean, what I supposed to say? I started to say "we don't sell food", just to be a smart ass, but I decided to be nice.

Maybe because is crazy friday Sig!!! :crazy::crazy:

Ballbuster
08-07-2004, 04:26 AM
Hi nalby fans. I was wondering if any of you had thought that tangerine might be an anti-Roddick troll in disguise.

I can see she has a lot of friends here, there's even bush bashing in here.
oh GWH, sorry about the rep,

*Ljubica*
08-07-2004, 11:17 AM
Hi nalby fans. I was wondering if any of you had thought that tangerine might be an anti-Roddick troll in disguise.

I can see she has a lot of friends here, there's even bush bashing in here.
oh GWH, sorry about the rep,

I personally don't think she is clever enough to play a double-bluff like that :)

sigmagirl91
08-07-2004, 04:59 PM
I personally don't think she is clever enough to play a double-bluff like that :)

Me neither, but don't think she won't try....

*Ljubica*
08-07-2004, 07:48 PM
And btw - thinking about trolls - I ventured quite by accident onto a Coria site today :eek: - not their Forum here - just another site. And OMG - if we thought the Duckboy trolls were bad - these cretins were unbelievable :devil: They were talking about Gaudio withdrawing from the Olympics - and the invective and pure evil they were saying was totally scary! They reckon Gaston is cowardly and withdrew from the Team because he hasn't got the guts to play and keeps on choking.............I was so tempted to post a reply to the effect of "So who choked in the French Open final then?" - but decided it was too hot here today to raise the energy! I just vote we send all the Coria and Duckboy trolls off to a remote desert island somewhere and let them kill each other and leave the rest of the world in peace!

justClaudia
08-07-2004, 09:56 PM
And I am with you on that,Rosie!!
You got my vote!!

Gaston Gaudio is a coward...how!! Speachless...

He is probably the sadest guy around for missing the Olimpycs,but well..let them talk.Gaston can't hear them!!

sigmagirl91
08-08-2004, 02:39 AM
And btw - thinking about trolls - I ventured quite by accident onto a Coria site today :eek: - not their Forum here - just another site. And OMG - if we thought the Duckboy trolls were bad - these cretins were unbelievable :devil: They were talking about Gaudio withdrawing from the Olympics - and the invective and pure evil they were saying was totally scary! They reckon Gaston is cowardly and withdrew from the Team because he hasn't got the guts to play and keeps on choking.............I was so tempted to post a reply to the effect of "So who choked in the French Open final then?" - but decided it was too hot here today to raise the energy! I just vote we send all the Coria and Duckboy trolls off to a remote desert island somewhere and let them kill each other and leave the rest of the world in peace!

Scandalous...just scandalous. Some of them are in bad need of a life, a job, or a good screw. Haven't figured out which one it is yet....

Action Jackson
08-08-2004, 05:22 AM
Is that Rosie, well it looks like some people need a lesson in medical terminology especially Coria fans, well there are very few who are indeed capable of having a semi-intelligent conversations. How many times has Coria retired from matches, and pulled out of DC ties?

Action Jackson
08-08-2004, 05:23 AM
GWH, so the idiot tangerine is up to it again? Why, am I not surprised at all. This seems like a good place, too bad I am off to do my military service in September, it looks like I will have to surf here on the weekends.

Funny, you been called a nazi considering you are of mixed race background, it just shows how stupid the dream really is.

Well yes junior, the word for tangerinus that perfectly describes her is an oxygen thief.

rassklovn
08-08-2004, 08:27 AM
Well yes junior, the word for tangerinus that perfectly describes her is an oxygen thief.

Too true, I wonder when I come back from national service, that idiot will be still pouting crap, yes I am GWH's younger and more handsome sibling.

*Ljubica*
08-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Too true, I wonder when I come back from national service, that idiot will be still pouting crap, yes I am GWH's younger and more handsome sibling.

Can you really be more handsome than my beloved GWH :confused: Good Luck with the National Service thing - how long do you have to do it for?

Action Jackson
08-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Can you really be more handsome than my beloved GWH :confused: Good Luck with the National Service thing - how long do you have to do it for?

He is talking his chances up more than usual, and he is in there for 10 months, the best thing is he isn't that far from home, though male bonding up there in winter takes on a new meaning.

*Ljubica*
08-08-2004, 12:22 PM
He is talking his chances up more than usual, and he is in there for 10 months, the best thing is he isn't that far from home, though male bonding up there in winter takes on a new meaning.

Hmmm - not so sure I want to think about this male bonding thing too much - perhaps it's a road I shouldn't go down too far :) ! But if your "little brother" really is as handsome as you - maybe he can join us at San Lorenzo's next year - providing they give him a few days off from duty?

Action Jackson
08-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Hmmm - not so sure I want to think about this male bonding thing too much - perhaps it's a road I shouldn't go down too far :) ! But if your "little brother" really is as handsome as you - maybe he can join us at San Lorenzo's next year - providing they give him a few days off from duty?

The poor guy is pissed off that he is going to miss Båstad and the French Open, so I don't think he will get too much time off.

All I will say about junior is we share the same last name and sense of humour, but that's far as the similarities go.

Looking at David, he has probably eating too many carbonaras with extra cream at San Lorenzo's.

*Ljubica*
08-08-2004, 12:39 PM
The poor guy is pissed off that he is going to miss Båstad and the French Open, so I don't think he will get too much time off.

All I will say about junior is we share the same last name and sense of humour, but that's far as the similarities go.

Looking at David, he has probably eating too many carbonaras with extra cream at San Lorenzo's.

There - I told you that you were better looking than him!!! As for David eating too much at San Lorenzo's - he is lucky he can afford to eat enough there to get fat :)

Action Jackson
08-08-2004, 12:42 PM
There - I told you that you were better looking than him!!! As for David eating too much at San Lorenzo's - he is lucky he can afford to eat enough there to get fat :)

At least he will have to get a haircut now, yes I asked someone else about that place and he said the same thing about how pricey it is.

I remember the first time I came to the Aus Open, there was a foodcourt right near the hotel and they would just eat there initially, then again it was quite affordable as well.

Action Jackson
08-08-2004, 01:15 PM
At the moment I am at a friend's house and it has been pissing down with rain, have to time it well to leave as my hair might get wet and we can't have that.

If anyone is ever bored, you should check out the Andrei Medvedev interview on GM, it's amazing what you find, when you are not looking for it.

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 02:04 AM
Sigmagirl91, I'm sorry that you had a bad day the other day! Trollies can be soo annoying, especially when they don't go away. Some fans are just crazy, ya know what I mean. But I'm sure that you will recover from the attacks. Coria fans can be nasty. Stand by your Dahheev!! Maybe if you weren't so mean to people of different forums, they would be nicer to you.

I know you're new here and all, so I will cut you some slack. You see, if you weren't so mean and hateful in your post in another thread, I would have gone easier on you. In the meantime, you will get the shit treatment because I'm still not two minutes off my shittay mood. It's been a week or more now, and you're not doing much for my mood. But, thanks anyway for your "help". Now I'm gonna show you the way to San Duck-ay?

<--------------------------------- Thataway......

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 02:14 AM
So San Duck-ay is to the left? Which interstate is that? And at least Andy doesn't wear those UGLY sleeveless shirts!!! And you know what I mean!! :eek:

Andy doesn't have enough MUSCLES to wear sleeveless. He would do well to keep his "breadsticks" in some sleeves.

Yes, and San Duck-ay is on I-40, which, where I live, is "left"....

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 02:22 AM
You're welcome, and I was talking about ANDY by the way, which I get you didn't understand. Do I have to break this down to grade school level?

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 02:29 AM
Actually Sigmagirl, I was trying to break it down to grade school level for you. A big girl like you should know that Andy is a good player and he beat down David twice a couple of months.

No one here is denying that, but since you've come looking for trouble where there is none, just one message for you: YOU'RE MESSING WITH THE WRONG ONE!!!!!!!!!!

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 02:30 AM
Actually Sigmagirl, I was trying to break it down to grade school level for you. A big girl like you should know that Andy is a good player and he beat down David twice a couple of months.

And it doesn't mean I have to like his ass, a fact you can't seem to get through your thick skull. What are you trying to do, make everyone over here a duck convert? It's obviously not working, so take your Brooklyn Bridge somewhere else....

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 02:32 AM
I can't believe that we are attracting some obviously unbalanced, lack-of-a-good screw troll to this board. I thought that most of them liked Andy, and would stay to posting on HIS board. Guess not....

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 02:49 AM
I would talk, moron.

First, you come over here, pretending to be a "fan", and you have the nerve to start in on the bullshit.

Then, you wanna give ME attitude? Definitely a wrong move....When you mess with my emotions, you can pretty much place yourself at the top of my shit list.

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 02:58 AM
If the little kids are here, then I am ever so sorry, but since it's me and you, I see no prob with the name-calling....

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 03:10 AM
Oh, so I see you got 21 posts in a fan forum that you're really not a fan of. And here I was thinking the Duckland was where you needed to be....

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 03:17 AM
Moron, I can see the number of posts to the left where your avatar is (please don't tell me you don't know what an avatar is), so it's no secret....
Why don't you go. Nothing or no one is stopping you....

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 03:23 AM
Actually, I do. I can come here and go to the GM forum (I forgot, you don't know where that is either). But, since you insist on acting like a clueless moron, then I have no prob obliging you.

Fedex
08-09-2004, 06:03 AM
That troll americanbomber, is lucky I've been away for a few days! Wha, he's trying to make us duck-converts :eek: :devil: Sorry, man, but I think you're barking at the wrong tree. :rolleyes: :haha: :rolls: And be warned americanbomber: Sigma has delt with trolls far bigger and worse, and more capable then yourself aka, the Fernando Gonzalez guy :lol: (he was a particularly funny troll) werent there two of them :confused: , and CarnivalCarnage. You're out of your league here. And as i previously stated, what you're trying to do is NOT working: YOU'RE PREACHING TO THE WRONG CROWD!!

*Ljubica*
08-09-2004, 06:37 AM
Oh dear - what a way to start a Monday morning - trolls in our Forum - and Roddick trolls too - the worst and most pathetic kind :devil: . I understand that visitors to the Roddick Forum are unceremoniously removed by everyone bad-repping them - but I haven't got the energy right now - so please F**k off Roddick troll :wavey: - You are not clever or funny (like most of your kind), and I am offended by your ugly, weasel-faced avatar at this time in the morning :wavey:

Fedex
08-09-2004, 06:54 AM
Rosie!!!! :haha: :haha: :worship: Boy, he does have particularly bad taste, dosent he?? Hey congrats americanbomber, you are the 1st Official Roddick troll to come to our boards :rolleyes: :o And that avater of Roddick is not the most pleasant thing to look at very early in the morning :o Good thing, i did have a drink or two earlier, so the picture is alittle hazy to me, so i dont suffer full effect of MadDuckBoy desiese. :devil: :rolls:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2004, 08:24 AM
You can blame "weasel face" on my friend's Mother. She was evidently watching him on TV the other day and said "What an unpleasant, unattractive boy that is - he looks just like a weasel!" You can imagine how much I laughed when my friend told me :p

Fedex
08-09-2004, 09:12 AM
Um, Rosie, i'm not sure what happened, but i dont see ANY of that trolls posts anymore!! What happened to them. :confused:

*Ljubica*
08-09-2004, 09:36 AM
:worship: Um, Rosie, i'm not sure what happened, but i dont see ANY of that trolls posts anymore!! What happened to them. :confused:

I reported the troll to the Moderators - I'm in what Sigma would call a "shittay" mood this morning - Monday morning blues and a bad case of PMS :eek: and couldn't be dealing with any aggravation. Seems to have worked :)

Fedex
08-09-2004, 09:50 AM
Thats great Rosie :D :worship: Sorry to here you're in a bad mood :sad: I hope you have a better day. :kiss: Hell, with the troll gone, thats a start isnt it. :)

*Ljubica*
08-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Thats great Rosie :D :worship: Sorry to here you're in a bad mood :sad: I hope you have a better day. :kiss: Hell, with the troll gone, thats a start isnt it. :)

Thanks Fedex - I'm sure it will improve - everyone gets a "shittay" day sometimes :)

sigmagirl91
08-09-2004, 11:41 AM
It's gone. Yeaaaaaa.....
Anyway, guys, I reported troll bait to the moderator last night, before I cussed it out....guess it's banned-or worse....

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-11-2004, 01:34 PM
What a tragedy that this thread was closed, before I could write in it.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=13873

jazz_girl
08-11-2004, 02:14 PM
There's a thread in the Non-tennis forum called "Banned threads..." and the discussion goes on there ;)

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-11-2004, 02:17 PM
Thanks jazz, but you make sense, so you should be banned.

*Ljubica*
08-11-2004, 02:37 PM
I hate work :devil: Where is my millionaire to take me away from this shit place?

jazz_girl
08-11-2004, 04:01 PM
Thanks jazz, but you make sense, so you should be banned.
I know, I can't understand why I'm still here...

sigmagirl91
08-11-2004, 04:18 PM
I hate work :devil: Where is my millionaire to take me away from this shit place?

I need one of those, too. Where do I sign up?

sigmagirl91
08-11-2004, 04:18 PM
I know, I can't understand why I'm still here...

Me neither. Maybe I should join the "growing" list of those who should be banned....

Chloe le Bopper
08-11-2004, 04:24 PM

Oh, wow. Those trolls suggestions are almost as ludicrous as the suggestions that Coria was faking problems during the final :)

Chloe le Bopper
08-11-2004, 04:31 PM
Oh dear - what a way to start a Monday morning - trolls in our Forum - and Roddick trolls too - the worst and most pathetic kind :devil: . I understand that visitors to the Roddick Forum are unceremoniously removed by everyone bad-repping them - but I haven't got the energy right now - so please F**k off Roddick troll :wavey: - You are not clever or funny (like most of your kind), and I am offended by your ugly, weasel-faced avatar at this time in the morning :wavey:
You don't even ahve to be a troll to be told to piss off in the Roddick forum. I posted something in there to disagree with a troll, and that pathetic, vile, disgusting creature that is star made some snide comment about it without even reading it first. Seriously... what a dumb twit. It should tell her something that the she spends her time on the internet making friendly with children.

Chloe le Bopper
08-11-2004, 04:33 PM
:worship:

I reported the troll to the Moderators - I'm in what Sigma would call a "shittay" mood this morning - Monday morning blues and a bad case of PMS :eek: and couldn't be dealing with any aggravation. Seems to have worked :)
PMS is the devil.

*Ljubica*
08-11-2004, 05:29 PM
I need one of those, too. Where do I sign up?

If I find one, I'll ask him if he has a brother for you :)

sigmagirl91
08-11-2004, 08:39 PM
PMS is the devil.

And post-MS is its evil twin. :devil: :devil:

sigmagirl91
08-11-2004, 08:40 PM
If I find one, I'll ask him if he has a brother for you :)

Would you do that? Thanks a million.... :)

jazz_girl
08-11-2004, 10:14 PM
I want one too!

sigmagirl91
08-11-2004, 10:33 PM
Hi, jazz. How are you?

Can't wait for the draw to come out. Who knows, he may get a qualie-lucky him...Let's hope for the best.

jazz_girl
08-11-2004, 11:29 PM
Hi sigma!!!
I'm praying so he doesn't get Mirnyi, I want him to get the Greek Guy!

*Ljubica*
08-12-2004, 06:30 AM
Hi, jazz. How are you?

Can't wait for the draw to come out. Who knows, he may get a qualie-lucky him...Let's hope for the best.

David rarely gets a quallie so hopefully it's about time for his luck to change :)

Chloe le Bopper
08-12-2004, 07:51 AM
I don't think that there ARE qualies :confused:

A WC would do the trick.

*Ljubica*
08-12-2004, 08:26 AM
I don't think that there ARE qualies :confused:

A WC would do the trick.

Yes - true - sorry that's what I meant Becca. My mind doesn't always function too well at 6.00am!

Zetlandsk
08-12-2004, 08:29 AM
He will probably get a fellow Argentine in the 1st round.

Fedex
08-12-2004, 09:14 AM
Zetlandsk, you're signature is :haha: :haha: :rolls: :worship: :D

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-12-2004, 09:26 AM
Zetlandsk, you're signature is :haha: :haha: :rolls: :worship: :D

A bit like you and the intellectual Bermuda Triangle (orange dream) then is it, well in your eyes?

Fedex
08-12-2004, 10:11 AM
I do not understand the question, Marc Rosset is Tall.

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-12-2004, 10:14 AM
I do not understand the question, Marc Rosset is Tall.

Yes, you do and I know you do.

The comment;
When Ivan Lendl beat Brad Gilbert for the 16th time in 16 tries, the Czech snorted: "I could be on my deathbed with a 110-degree temperature and still beat you."

You are Lendl and the intellectual Bermuda Triangle is tangerine who plays Brad Gilbert.

Edit your previous post.

Fedex
08-12-2004, 10:34 AM
Oh, now I see!! :) :D Thanks :cool:

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-12-2004, 10:39 AM
Oh, now I see!! :) :D Thanks :cool:

What I meant was to edit the I don't understand post, I mean the battle will be continuing.

*Ljubica*
08-12-2004, 07:11 PM
:devil: :devil: That stupid f**king b**** tangerinus is at it again :devil: I posted in a thread about the Stockholm tourney. that happened to be entitled "Roddick goes to Stockholm" or something similar because that was the title of the press release the thread starter was posting from. Now she is accusing me of being obsessed with Duckboy and posting in his threads. If I didn't laugh at her I would cry - she must be so threatened and intimidated by women with more brain than her (not that this would be difficult :) ) - that she can't stop attacking us! Ok - feel better for the rant - think she just HAS to go on ignore or my blood pressure will go up far too high!

sigmagirl91
08-12-2004, 07:23 PM
You should've told her that she shouldn't be so worried, because she's just as obsessed with nalby fans.

sigmagirl91
08-12-2004, 07:25 PM
:devil: :devil: That stupid f**king b**** tangerinus is at it again :devil: I posted in a thread about the Stockholm tourney. that happened to be entitled "Roddick goes to Stockholm" or something similar because that was the title of the press release the thread starter was posting from. Now she is accusing me of being obsessed with Duckboy and posting in his threads. If I didn't laugh at her I would cry - she must be so threatened and intimidated by women with more brain than her (not that this would be difficult :) ) - that she can't stop attacking us! Ok - feel better for the rant - think she just HAS to go on ignore or my blood pressure will go up far too high!

It was on GM, wasn't it? If it was, then your comments shouldn't bother her as much....

Fedex
08-13-2004, 01:25 AM
Hmm, I am on my way to the Stockholm thread right now, to investigate the damage that tangerinus has done. Then I will figure out what to do with the mo'fo. :) :devil:

sigmagirl91
08-13-2004, 11:47 AM
Hmm, I am on my way to the Stockholm thread right now, to investigate the damage that tangerinus has done. Then I will figure out what to do with the mo'fo. :) :devil:

Well done, Fedex, for telling off mo'fo one and mo'fo two.

PerezRoldan
08-14-2004, 12:43 PM
Speaking of moronic posters, I seriously think there are some major angst issues among the Coria fans here, some of the stuff that they write about Gaudio and their fave Coria moments, I just shook my head, just for that I could never be a fan.

I am wondering how many drug busts there will be at the Games, just hope that the tennis is worth watching amongst a few other sports.

jazz_girl
08-14-2004, 12:58 PM
Yeah, it's unbelievable how many positive doping there have been so far. I don't think it will happen in tennis cause they're tested all year long. And I think it'll be a very interesting sport to watch. ;)

*Ljubica*
08-14-2004, 01:05 PM
I hope you're right Jazz. Actually I was reading this morning that Juan-Carlos Ferrero was drug-tested at the airport when he first arrived in Athens a couple of days ago, - they are obviously clamping down on it there and hopefuly will succeed. And yes - Perez Roldan - I have issues with the moronic element among the Coria fans too - it is not all of them of course, - but a large percentage which is sad.

jazz_girl
08-14-2004, 01:25 PM
From Argentina Patricia Tarabini was tested, she had a surprised one.

PerezRoldan
08-14-2004, 01:28 PM
They should have strict testing, if they are going to continue with these policies, and of course Rosie not all Coria fans are moronic imbeciles, just too many for my liking.

Fedex
08-14-2004, 02:40 PM
Wow, the mods are doing a great job in cleaning up trolls!!! :D :worship: Thanks. Yesterday, in GM, This one guy, refered to the majority of guys on this site, 'fudge packers'. :mad: :rolleyes: They were a new poster from WTA World too. But i'm not going to put up with that shit I'm sorry. :( :mad: Its rediculous! Thanks again Mods!! :D :worship:

sigmagirl91
08-14-2004, 02:45 PM
Wow, the mods are doing a great job in cleaning up trolls!!! :D :worship: Thanks. Yesterday, in GM, This one guy, refered to the majority of guys on this site, 'fudge packers'. :mad: :rolleyes: They were a new poster from WTA World too. But i'm not going to put up with that shit I'm sorry. :( :mad: Its rediculous! Thanks again Mods!! :D :worship:

Friday the 13th was International Troll Day, right?

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-14-2004, 02:47 PM
Yes, it was and the Mods are serious now about cleaning up this place.

I saw a funny comment earlier Coria fans would blame Gaudio for Argentina's recent economic collapse.

Fedex
08-14-2004, 02:50 PM
Actually the guy I'm talking about, I just realized, JustIncredible is his name, did not get banned, but a warning. If that **cker comes near me, or this forum, he'll wish he was banned. :mad: I geuss they'll give this guy a chance, even though, calling people 'fudge packers' is unexceptable in my book. Arent you excited Sigma?? Its the return of CarnivalCarnage. :devil:

sigmagirl91
08-14-2004, 02:53 PM
If it comes over here, I'll give it the royal sweep....

And this person called me a new name-fudge packer. It sure is a departure from bitch, troll, MF (the Spanish version), retard, whore, Nazi (yes, Nazi), "stupid and slut beach", fucktard (courtesy of the orange one), and the list goes on. So "fudge packer" is only a mild insult.

Fedex
08-14-2004, 03:11 PM
He's also a Williams and a Duckboy troll, so I'd still have my doubts if this was CC. I think he hated Andy too, but he hated pretty much every thing.

sigmagirl91
08-14-2004, 03:20 PM
The anti-fan. Normally, I would avoid psychos, but if it comes here, I think I would make an exception.

Fedex
08-14-2004, 03:23 PM
Yes, but when you say, 'fudge packer', he is insulting and takeing a hack at the gay community. I, myself am not gay, but I still wont stand for him doing this. I will defend those who are, and I know there are some openly gay posters here. The post has been deleted, so those people wont have to read the shit that poster read. And i found the Nazi one hilarous, courtecy of tangerinous. :lol: Where has she been lately?? Hopefully, she has retired from the boards, knowing what a simple minded idoit she was, and realized that she has run out of ideas to save herself from himiluation, apart from hiding the duckland. Which reminds me, I was feeling particularly like a 'troll or Nazi, lol, yesterday, that I gave some Duck fans some bad reps for no reason, apart from being a fan. :p. I am expecting to here back from them shortly, in my rep summary page. ;) :lol: Some of them were relatively new, so i'm hoping, they dont know how to rep me back. :devil:

Fedex
08-14-2004, 04:25 PM
Man tomorrow the OOP for the Olympics, sucks. :( Ooohh, yay we'll get to see Venus and Andy. :yawn: :zzz: The only matches I'm looking forward to tomorrow, are Henman's and JHH. That is, if they show them! :( :rolleyes:

Fedex
08-14-2004, 05:47 PM
:eek: :eek: omfg, look who's back!!! CarnivalCarnage :eek: :tape: Go to the front page of mtf, you'll notice the newest member is 'CarnivalCarnage2'

*Ljubica*
08-14-2004, 08:43 PM
YAY - CarnivalCarnage - just what we need to make the week-end go with a swing :) So glad it's getting towards bed-time here so I don't have to put up with any more trolls tonight!

Fedex
08-14-2004, 09:29 PM
In that case, Rosie, sleep tight, dont let the trolls bite. :devil:

*Ljubica*
08-16-2004, 04:53 PM
:haha: Just had to share this with you - our "friend" tangerine has just bad repped me with the literate and intelligent words "Shut up you dumb cow" - what an ignorant, common little tart she is :haha:

Fedex
08-18-2004, 09:29 AM
Hey all :wavey: :) Been gone for a few days, how's everyone doing?? :) I am currently in the process of a big move, so it will be difficult for me to post, for the next week or so, but I'll make sure i check in once in a while. Today has really been quite frankly one of the worst days for me this whole year. I really dont have much more to say on this day, except its a feeling, i hope i dont feel again, and a day i hope that i dont have to experience again! There were a good deal of 'unpleasant suprises' today, and I feel down right awful. I really could care less about the Olympics now! Its unfortunate that Roger and David wont have a chance at the gold for 4 more years, but hey thats life. I hope Federer is extra motivated for the USO now.
And Rosie, please, that tangerinus is just too much. I recieve the same shit from her/it every day. I cant tell you how many bad reps i've gotten from her. But, I, have made myself very sure that I return the favor. ;) Good night all, I've got to go, now. :)

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-18-2004, 09:32 AM
:haha: Just had to share this with you - our "friend" tangerine has just bad repped me with the literate and intelligent words "Shut up you dumb cow" - what an ignorant, common little tart she is :haha:

This is just getting sillier and sillier, then again with the Intellectual Chernoybl what do you expect.

*Ljubica*
08-18-2004, 10:00 AM
This is just getting sillier and sillier, then again with the Intellectual Chernoybl what do you expect.

Yes well, - I have found the IGNORE button for her now, and that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I am too thin-skinned, but I wasn't brought up to accept abuse and insults from anyone at work or at home, and I'm certainly not accepting them from some stupid bitch on an Internet Forum. Her name calling was just stupid playground stuff, but she also made some very offensive comments about me needing a mental institution that hurt me very deeply, so IGNORE was the only option. It's much nicer coming here now knowing I don't have to read her xenophobic drivel in every thread.

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-18-2004, 10:04 AM
Yes well, - I have found the IGNORE button for her now, and that's the end of it as far as I'm concerned. Maybe I am too thin-skinned, but I wasn't brought up to accept abuse and insults from anyone at work or at home, and I'm certainly not accepting them from some stupid bitch on an Internet Forum. Her name calling was just stupid playground stuff, but she also made some very offensive comments about me needing a mental institution that hurt me very deeply, so IGNORE was the only option. It's much nicer coming here now knowing I don't have to read her xenophobic drivel in every thread.

Ignore can be your friend, well as for being thin/thick skinned it can depend on circumstances, at the same time you don't need to accept crap at all, and stand up for yourself and of course in a forum you are not going to take it.

Mental institution well that and the xenophobia, there is no need for that, then again that's what happens when someone doesn't have enough faith in their own ability to construct a viewpoint and defend it with a reasonable idea. I read about her "nazi" comment.

sigmagirl91
08-18-2004, 11:45 AM
Hey all :wavey: :) Been gone for a few days, how's everyone doing?? :) I am currently in the process of a big move, so it will be difficult for me to post, for the next week or so, but I'll make sure i check in once in a while. Today has really been quite frankly one of the worst days for me this whole year. I really dont have much more to say on this day, except its a feeling, i hope i dont feel again, and a day i hope that i dont have to experience again! There were a good deal of 'unpleasant suprises' today, and I feel down right awful. I really could care less about the Olympics now! Its unfortunate that Roger and David wont have a chance at the gold for 4 more years, but hey thats life. I hope Federer is extra motivated for the USO now.
And Rosie, please, that tangerinus is just too much. I recieve the same shit from her/it every day. I cant tell you how many bad reps i've gotten from her. But, I, have made myself very sure that I return the favor. ;) Good night all, I've got to go, now. :)

As a matter of fact, I just got my own place, and I am making a security deposit by Friday. Then I will move next weekend. Hopefully, if I have enough time, I can put in a call to the phone company to get my service switched. Shouldn't take longer than 24 hours to have that done, so I may not lose any down time.
I am actually excited about having my own place with my own things again for a change. Best of luck, Fedex, on your move.

sigmagirl91
08-18-2004, 11:46 AM

Rosie, that's good.

Unfortunately for me, I have no one on ignore because.....well, you all know me. You can draw your own conclusions. :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
08-18-2004, 12:53 PM
Good Luck with your moves Fedex and Sigma :wavey:

jazz_girl
08-18-2004, 02:30 PM
Good luck with your moves Sigma and Fedex!!

crigazzio
08-18-2004, 07:16 PM
Hi everybody!!!
Well at least Paola and Patricia won today!!!They´re in QF now...i hope they can rich a medal....

jazz_girl
08-18-2004, 09:49 PM
That's great!!! Vamos Chicas!

Fedex
08-20-2004, 07:59 AM
I needed some entertainment tonight, and I've found some.
Check this site out:http://www.bushorchimp.com/pics.html
I'm sure GWH will enjoy this.

*Ljubica*
08-20-2004, 12:42 PM
I needed some entertainment tonight, and I've found some.
Check this site out:http://www.bushorchimp.com/pics.html
I'm sure GWH will enjoy this.

:haha: Actually I think the chimps are far more intelligent! Must say I read an article in one of our newspapers last week with a list of some of the "funny" things Bush is meant to have said in the past - is he really that stupid and illiterate or is it just an act :confused:

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-20-2004, 12:46 PM
:haha: Actually I think the chimps are far more intelligent! Must say I read an article in one of our newspapers last week with a list of some of the "funny" things Bush is meant to have said in the past - is he really that stupid and illiterate or is it just an act :confused:

The chimps are more intelligent and he is a real gimp with too much power. He is like the big dumb gorilla, with too much power.

Has anyone seen GWH lately?

*Ljubica*
08-20-2004, 02:29 PM
The chimps are more intelligent and he is a real gimp with too much power. He is like the big dumb gorilla, with too much power.

Has anyone seen GWH lately?

Actually - no - I haven't heard from him in a while - though I think it's actually my "turn" to write to him. Hope he's OK - will try and drop him a line later - I miss him :sad:

Fedex
08-20-2004, 07:03 PM
I miss him too :sad: I will check out Rebecca's board and see if he's posted in there recently. And he's one of the most intelligent posters on this board, we need people like him around, with more and more people having the intelligence of tangerinus.

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-20-2004, 07:05 PM
I miss him too :sad: I will check out Rebecca's board and see if he's posted in there recently. And he's one of the most intelligent posters on this board, we need people like him around, with more and more people having the intelligence of tangerinus.

tangerinus has even wrecked my joke thread on GM. This is someone who genuinely believes that the US Open doesn't show favourtism.

Fedex
08-20-2004, 07:05 PM
Yes, indeed, chimps are FAR more intelligent than the Bush. I actually think its an insult to all those poor chimps to be compared to the Bush. :o :devil: :haha: :rolls:

Fedex
08-20-2004, 07:09 PM
The USO, no favourtism, Pfft. :o Yeah, right, and just why exactly did Ferrero, a top seed, did not play on Arthur Ashe stadium untill the semis? Yeah, no favouritsm. Another Quote, by the Great One. :rolleyes: :o

*Ljubica*
08-20-2004, 09:05 PM
tangerinus has even wrecked my joke thread on GM. This is someone who genuinely believes that the US Open doesn't show favourtism.

Every day in every way I am more and more happy to have utilised the IGNORE button for that moron. It's a pleasure to log on here without reading pages of her xenophobic crap! She is the first (and hopefully the last) poster who will ever drive me to that because I enjoy intelligent debate and exchange of ideas, and some form of argument is good and healthy - but she was just no good for my health :devil:

Fedex
08-20-2004, 09:10 PM
I dont use the ignore feature for tangerinus. I prefer to rip her posts to pieces, and make her stupidity stand out even more, if it's possible.

*Ljubica*
08-20-2004, 09:13 PM
I dont use the ignore feature for tangerinus. I prefer to rip her posts to pieces, and make her stupidity stand out even more, if it's possible.

Yes I know and I'm grateful for people like you and Sigma and GWH, but I'm a bit of a wimp at heart and some of the things she said (especially in PMs to me) really hurt me, so I decided it was best to wash my hands of her.

Fedex
08-20-2004, 09:21 PM
You know, Rosie we should start a new thing:
Tangerinus' Quote of the Day. :devil:
Find something particularly stupid that she said (I know its tough, as their are many, many things to choose from), and put it in you're signature for the day . I'm liking the idea very much already, but I'll need help.

*Ljubica*
08-20-2004, 09:30 PM
You know, Rosie we should start a new thing:
Tangerinus' Quote of the Day. :devil:
Find something particularly stupid that she said (I know its tough, as their are many, many things to choose from), and put it in you're signature for the day . I'm liking the idea very much already, but I'll need help.

Luckily I can't see many of her words of wisdom any more - but, as you say - I am sure there are many, many to choose from. Trouble is. she is so very stupid she wouldn't see it as a joke - she would probably think that we had been converted to her way of thinking or something :eek:

crigazzio
08-20-2004, 09:37 PM
Yes I know and I'm grateful for people like you and Sigma and GWH, but I'm a bit of a wimp at heart and some of the things she said (especially in PMs to me) really hurt me, so I decided it was best to wash my hands of her.

Ey beatuy!!!!!! You can feel a lot of thing about this stupid posts!!!But never ever pain, ok???You´re to much for let that her words means soemthing to you.....
Just don´t let you down for this we´re here for supporting you and nothing else matters ;)

Love!!! :wavey:

Fedex
08-20-2004, 09:39 PM
Only a simple minded twit, much like herself, would respond with that answer. And of course it is tough to come across someone as bad as the Intellectual Chernoybl, and only someone like that with such little intelligence, would be converted to Duck worship, or thinking in the manner in which she does.

crigazzio
08-20-2004, 09:55 PM
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2004/08/20/um/m-816895.htm

Ey David is in clarín, again because Sofía....this never end!!!!

*Ljubica*
08-21-2004, 11:05 AM
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2004/08/20/um/m-816895.htm

Ey David is in clarín, again because Sofía....this never end!!!!

For those of you who are interested, here is a very rough translation of this article:-

David Nalbandian and Sofía Zámolo: rumours denied and now, confirmed. While the tennis player was in Athens, the blonde model told the Press in Buenos Aires that the two of them were together. Their relationship, first denied but now confirmed, is backed-up by documentary evidence. David travelled to Athens but he did not win - in fact he did not play either, but everything has become more complicated now as David has been told this week of Sofia's allegations. What happened? Well - it proves that even though one can travel the world the rumours still continue here (in Argentina). In an interview with Martha Legrand, the model Sofia Zamola confirmed what she has already told a magazine here - that she and David had been an item. And so that no one was left in any doubt about the honesty of her words, the girl accompanied all her allegations with forceful documentary evidence, - showing a good handful of photographs from her own personal album.

Of course the problem is that before these tender photos were displayed the relationshop between Sofia and David had been denied by both parties. And the production team of "TVR" did not need to spend too much time looking for tapes which showed that. Almost as if it were yesterday, the two of them denied the existance of any sentimental bond between them, in more than one TV programme. He also had preferred not to give any publicity to the subject and, when asked about the hypothetical relationship, simply responded with aloofness, saying "it is all rumours - just rumours". Now, all he said makes him look like an idiot of Olympic proportions. So the question is, - why has Zámolo chosen now to make her confession and show her personal photograhs.? Why now and not before? Why speak when it is over and not before? Well the asnwer seems simple whichever way you look at it .........David left her and now she is acting like a typical scorned woman. To deny it David would have to go on TV and show photos too and he is unlikely to do that.

sigmagirl91
08-21-2004, 12:18 PM
Luckily I can't see many of her words of wisdom any more - but, as you say - I am sure there are many, many to choose from. Trouble is. she is so very stupid she wouldn't see it as a joke - she would probably think that we had been converted to her way of thinking or something :eek:

The poster named "TangyLovesDaveed" was enough to have me laughing for a long time.

If I find one from the Intellectual One, I can put it in my own sig.

sigmagirl91
08-21-2004, 12:20 PM
For those of you who are interested, here is a very rough translation of this article:-

David Nalbandian and Sofía Zámolo: rumours denied and now, confirmed. While the tennis player was in Athens, the blonde model told the Press in Buenos Aires that the two of them were together. Their relationship, first denied but now confirmed, is backed-up by documentary evidence. David travelled to Athens but he did not win - in fact he did not play either, but everything has become more complicated now as David has been told this week of Sofia's allegations. What happened? Well - it proves that even though one can travel the world the rumours still continue here (in Argentina). In an interview with Martha Legrand, the model Sofia Zamola confirmed what she has already told a magazine here - that she and David had been an item. And so that no one was left in any doubt about the honesty of her words, the girl accompanied all her allegations with forceful documentary evidence, - showing a good handful of photographs from her own personal album.

Of course the problem is that before these tender photos were displayed the relationshop between Sofia and David had been denied by both parties. And the production team of "TVR" did not need to spend too much time looking for tapes which showed that. Almost as if it were yesterday, the two of them denied the existance of any sentimental bond between them, in more than one TV programme. He also had preferred not to give any publicity to the subject and, when asked about the hypothetical relationship, simply responded with aloofness, saying "it is all rumours - just rumours". Now, all he said makes him look like an idiot of Olympic proportions. So the question is, - why has Zámolo chosen now to make her confession and show her personal photograhs.? Why now and not before? Why speak when it is over and not before? Well the asnwer seems simple whichever way you look at it .........David left her and now she is acting like a typical scorned woman. To deny it David would have to go on TV and show photos too and he is unlikely to do that.

Rosie, I am not surprised. This thing will go on and on and on, like an Energizer bunny, until Sofia is satisfied that she has twisted the proverbial knife in David's back.

sigmagirl91
08-21-2004, 12:36 PM
Hey Rosie, check your pm.

*Ljubica*
08-21-2004, 12:44 PM
Hey Rosie, check your pm.

I have and there's nothing there :confused: Maybe there are trolls in the system :)

sigmagirl91
08-21-2004, 12:46 PM
No, try now. It should be there.

*Ljubica*
08-21-2004, 12:49 PM
No, try now. It should be there.

OK - got it :)

sigmagirl91
08-21-2004, 12:57 PM
It's a real shame, though. I wouldn't be surprised if she did the unthinkable....

landoud
08-22-2004, 12:33 PM
does anyone know a translation site from spanish to english ??

Marc Rosset is Tall
08-22-2004, 12:40 PM
does anyone know a translation site from spanish to english ??

Ask Jazz, she should be able to help with the translations. The free ones translate literally while very funny, it only gives an overview.

Fedex
08-23-2004, 08:34 AM
Thanks for the rep Marc Rosset is Tall. :) Can you give me more evidence that, 2Tough4Men, is actually CarnivalCarnage. I've read some of his posts, and he doesnt seem to be as nasty and bashing as much as he used too. It certainly could be. The posting style is similar. He certainly hasnt attacked Sigma again, which I think he would want to, as he was having a fun 'chat' with her, right before he was banned.

jazz_girl
08-23-2004, 01:45 PM
Try this one, although I don't think is very good...:
http://world.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

landoud
08-23-2004, 09:05 PM
thanq jazz

jazz_girl
08-23-2004, 10:14 PM
Sure ;)

landoud
08-27-2004, 03:49 PM
we won our first gold medal in wrestling 96 kg by karam ibrahim who was chosen the best wrestler in the tournment .. he won the final match 12-1 in only 3 min. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

crigazzio
08-27-2004, 05:35 PM
Great!!!Congratulations!!!!!

sigmagirl91
08-29-2004, 11:41 PM
OK, hi everyone. It's been a busy, busy two weeks, heading on into a third. Then I go on vacation on Thursday, so I will be able to chat more during the next week and a half than I was doing the entire two, three weeks that I was off.

jazz_girl
08-30-2004, 12:40 AM
It's great to have you back sigma! :yeah:

*Ljubica*
08-30-2004, 10:25 AM
Welcome back Sigma :wavey: - hope the move went well.

Zetlandsk
08-30-2004, 10:29 AM
Welcome back Sigma, and for those who don't like the US Open much, Marc has contributed a song to the Tennis Songs thread on GM.

sigmagirl91
08-30-2004, 11:50 AM
Welcome back Sigma :wavey: - hope the move went well.

The move is still going on. I found out that I cannot get completely into my apartment until the landlord replaces the carpet. I thought it was done. Imagine my surprise on Fri. when I get there and learn that it wasn't.

The tenant who occupied the apartment before me had spilled some stuff on the carpet that Stanley Steemer will not be able to get up; he took all the light bulbs out, and the ones he left were burned out; and the screen on one of the windows is bent. I hope the landlord did not give him the security deposit back. Now, I can't get my furniture in until next Monday, Labor Day. Meanwhile, I can still get small stuff in, like clothes that I'm not wearing right now. I already have my kitchen and bathroom in some order.

I will be doing this all week. I got tired and almost gave up on Sat., but I hung on in there.

bovenbuuf
08-30-2004, 11:59 AM
oh well that is bad Sigma, that was really a terrible surpirse to see.. if you want to move I always want to do it as quick as possible, and well this is then not helping.

Hope it will be fixed soon!Good luck with it

sigmagirl91
08-30-2004, 12:10 PM
I tried to do it as quickly as possible, but it didn't happen. I hate delays.

*Ljubica*
08-30-2004, 12:35 PM
Sorry about the delay Sigma - hope it all sorts out in the end. Hang on in there. OK - I'm off to investigate Marc's new song on GM. Oh - and one more thing - I seem to be only one here that doesn't have a flag next to my name :sad: I know I'm pretty stupid with computers - but can someone please tell me how I get one. Thanks :)