The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

*Ljubica*
03-09-2005, 05:30 PM
Wow...:eek: I'm sure you won't do that again.

Not unless I use it as a ploy to frighten David's next opponent :eek: . And - yes Sophia - if I had darker skin it would be OK, but the Belarussian part of me (think Elena Dementieva type colouring) - just doesn't go with dark hair. I tried light auburn once and that wasn't so bad - but - don't worry girls - no more Morticia :devil:

bovenbuuf
I actually look better, too, for the same reasons.
gues we have to trust you on that one.

Soda
hahahhah- well actually I look better as a brunette....I have quite dark skin so I like it better....
oh yes you are a great brunette sophie, i really like it now....well you were good enough to me as a blonde but now that you've gone brunette.............

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 05:31 PM
Thank you....
I had auburn once, and I should've kept it that color, but my hair was breaking off. I had it cut so I've had the dark brown hair ever since.

bovenbuuf
03-09-2005, 05:36 PM
yeah that is one of the reasons i can't colour it.. i have very strange hair. My hair isn't straight, if you look very carefully then if you see that some parts of the hair are thicker then the other parts...

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 05:49 PM
My hair is thick and coarse, and can be hard to style sometimes, so hair color is definitely not recommended.

*Ljubica*
03-09-2005, 05:55 PM
My hair is thick and coarse, and can be hard to style sometimes, so hair color is definitely not recommended.

Well mine is straight and thin and fine, so if I use colour it just breaks because it's not strong enugh to take the chemicals. I remember reading a thread on GM once when they were all attacking Maria Sharapova for having such "lifeless,boring" hair and why didn't she do more with it!! Well trust me- if your hair is like that there is absolitely nothing you can do because hair dye/perming chemicals etc are too strong for it,and it's far to thin and floppy to hold a style.

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Well mine is straight and thin and fine, so if I use colour it just breaks because it's not strong enugh to take the chemicals. I remember reading a thread on GM once when they were all attacking Maria Sharapova for having such "lifeless,boring" hair and why didn't she do more with it!! Well trust me- if your hair is like that there is absolitely nothing you can do because hair dye/perming chemicals etc are too strong for it,and it's far to thin and floppy to hold a style.

For coarse, thick hair like mine, the tendency is to straighten the life right out of it. That's a bad idea. Coarse hair takes longer to absorb chemicals, and can become brittle when overprocessed. So, my hairdresser, who's known me for years, knows how to treat my hair. Now, it's at my shoulders and looks healthy after years of diligent attention and care.

bovenbuuf
03-09-2005, 06:02 PM
well taht is good Tiff, I think I have the same kind of hair like you do..

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 06:04 PM
Well I have quite thick Spanish hair...but believe me its so much better darker..but I do straighten it every day...and that takes some time...

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Yeah? My hair has gotten a lot better. It can now hold a decent style without falling apart. I realize that I have to take extra special care of it in the summer so it won't go crazy.

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Hey Jud...no luck with the flight..the last one was even more expensive!!!!

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 06:07 PM
Well I have quite thick Spanish hair...but believe me its so much better darker..but I do straighten it every day...and that takes some time...

Straighten it?

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Hey...I was just thinking... I might get to 600 posts soon... :banana: :banana:

bovenbuuf
03-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Oh real pity.. does this mean you won't go?

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Straighten it?

Yes with straightening irons......a la Jennifer Aniston......poker straight....

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Oh real pity.. does this mean you won't go?

Yes...but I think I will spend the money going to the spa....a really nice one in London on Saturday....the Sanctuary...Rosie will know it...

*Ljubica*
03-09-2005, 06:13 PM
LOL - you can't imagine how the idea of straightening hair causes horror to someone who spent most of their teenage years trying to perm and put some "life" into mine until the hairdressers told me it would all fall out if I didn't stop using chemicals on it!!!! I would kill (well - OK - not literally but you know what I mean) to have curly, thick hair instead of this lank, lifeless stuff I have. Mine is definately "Russian" hair - as I said before - think Dementieva, Sharapova. Yevgeny Kafelnikov etc..............not a wave in sight - just thin and pale and straight!!!! And I hate it!

*Ljubica*
03-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Yes...but I think I will spend the money going to the spa....a really nice one in London on Saturday....the Sanctuary...Rosie will know it...

Oh lovely - yes - I know it - that would be great - lucky girl :)

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Yes with straightening irons......a la Jennifer Aniston......poker straight....

OK. Do you have a flat iron? Those work too.

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 06:17 PM

I need a spa vacation badly. Let's see....Spring Break is coming up, and my birthday is too....shall I? I think I'll request this as a gift.

bovenbuuf
03-09-2005, 06:17 PM
oh sounds good to me too...

bovenbuuf
03-09-2005, 06:21 PM
I need a spa vacation badly. Let's see....Spring Break is coming up, and my birthday is too....shall I? I think I'll request this as a gift.
You should do that TIff, Its a nice gift and well its also nice to go to the spa when you have some time...

*Ljubica*
03-09-2005, 06:21 PM
OK guys - have to disappear for a while - may be back later -have fun :wavey:

bovenbuuf
03-09-2005, 06:22 PM
Ok good luck Rosie Talk later :wavey:

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 06:30 PM
OK guys - have to disappear for a while - may be back later -have fun :wavey:

Alright then. Thanks much for the good rep, and I returned the favor.

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 06:30 PM
You should do that TIff, Its a nice gift and well its also nice to go to the spa when you have some time...

Absolutely.

bovenbuuf
03-09-2005, 06:52 PM
OK i have to go aswell.. talk to you all tomorrow :wavey:

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Bye..later.

taysbest
03-09-2005, 07:48 PM

definately! that would be so relaxing!

I came here to late- everyone is leaving :sad:

taysbest
03-09-2005, 07:52 PM

It seems like alot of us are burdened with this hair. I have thick hair too- I have to straighten it every day or put it up. It's terrible. I thought about getting a wig- but that would be too weird- even for me. But it works for Cher!

taysbest
03-09-2005, 07:54 PM
LOL - you can't imagine how the idea of straightening hair causes horror to someone who spent most of their teenage years trying to perm and put some "life" into mine until the hairdressers told me it would all fall out if I didn't stop using chemicals on it!!!! I would kill (well - OK - not literally but you know what I mean) to have curly, thick hair instead of this lank, lifeless stuff I have. Mine is definately "Russian" hair - as I said before - think Dementieva, Sharapova. Yevgeny Kafelnikov etc..............not a wave in sight - just thin and pale and straight!!!! And I hate it!

I will trade with you Rosie! I've always wanted of the kind of hair you don't have to wrestle with! You can wash it and go on with your life. I have to condition and then but 3 or 4 products in and blow it out, then use the flat iron and hope that no humity gets it.....

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 07:56 PM
definately! that would be so relaxing!

I came here to late- everyone is leaving :sad:

I'm still here. I was over in the 30-Love Club thread over in non-tennis. That thread is starting to be a lot of fun.
I want my spa vacation now...

*Elsie*
03-10-2005, 08:21 AM
Mine is definately "Russian" hair - as I said before - think Dementieva, Sharapova. Yevgeny Kafelnikov etc..............not a wave in sight - just thin and pale and straight!!!!
Mine too. :sad: I was very blond when I was young, but later on it became darker and it was such a boring colour that I decided to paint it blonder. But because it's very thin I have to cut it very short. So, I suppose I am a bit like Sharon Stone, but I'll have to admit that her hair is better...

bovenbuuf
03-10-2005, 08:24 AM
Goodmorning everybody!

*Elsie*
03-10-2005, 08:27 AM
:wavey: Jud, how are you? Here it's very quiet because there is a big strike going on. It looks like I am the only one who is working. :sad: Unfortunately, I had lots of mails and will be very busy this morning. Will be back this afternoon, I hope.

bovenbuuf
03-10-2005, 08:30 AM
:hug: sorry to hear Connie... Oh i send you a PM btw about the tattoo

Well here everything is ok. had a slow start this moring, but I will be gone all afternoon, then I have classes at uni...

*Ljubica*
03-10-2005, 08:40 AM
I will trade with you Rosie! I've always wanted of the kind of hair you don't have to wrestle with! You can wash it and go on with your life. I have to condition and then but 3 or 4 products in and blow it out, then use the flat iron and hope that no humity gets it.....

OK I will swop with you Tay. I'll have your beautiful, thick, lustrous hair, and you can have my thin stuff that you can't even use a hairdryer on because the heat will break it :devil: In fact - once - my hairdresser was confused about my hair breaking more on one side than the other, until we realised it was because I had a small ventilation fan on my office desk and the air from the fan broke it :eek: So - you're definately welcome to mine!!!

Action Jackson
03-10-2005, 08:47 AM
Bald is beautiful.

Choupi
03-10-2005, 08:54 AM
Bald is beautiful.
We have several famous sportsmen who have understood it very soon! :)

But I must admit I don't know what going to the hairdresser means...When I need a cut, I ask my brother or do it myself. And it perfectly works! :) I've never had such beautiful hair since I decided to avoid hairdressers...think about it! ;)

bovenbuuf
03-10-2005, 08:59 AM
We have several famous sportsmen who have understood it very soon! :)

But I must admit I don't know what going to the hairdresser means...When I need a cut, I ask my brother or do it myself. And it perfectly works! :) I've never had such beautiful hair since I decided to avoid hairdressers...think about it! ;)
well Choupi nice idea but if I started to do that, then there would be 1 solution at the end of the day.. go bald..

i would definitly ruin my hair

bovenbuuf
03-10-2005, 09:01 AM
btw George did you like the Frisian part I send you?

sophia_c
03-10-2005, 09:04 AM
OK I will swop with you Tay. I'll have your beautiful, thick, lustrous hair, and you can have my thin stuff that you can't even use a hairdryer on because the heat will break it :devil: In fact - once - my hairdresser was confused about my hair breaking more on one side than the other, until we realised it was because I had a small ventilation fan on my office desk and the air from the fan broke it :eek: So - you're definately welcome to mine!!!

Well Rose, as we live quite close next time I have my hair cut you can have some...okay...believe me you do not want my hair....it takes me 45 minutes to dry....and then use irons on it.....it goes curly in humid conditions....wet conditions...I can't have it short...its awful..... :mad:

*Ljubica*
03-10-2005, 09:13 AM
Well Rose, as we live quite close next time I have my hair cut you can have some...okay...believe me you do not want my hair....it takes me 45 minutes to dry....and then use irons on it.....it goes curly in humid conditions....wet conditions...I can't have it short...its awful..... :mad:

Thanks Sophia :) Personally I can't imagine hair that takes 45 minutes to dry!! Mine dries so quickly that if a hairdresser washes it prior to cutting they have to dampen it down again after 10 minutes because it's already dry!! As for bald is beautiful - hmmmm - perhaps for a man - but not for a woman unless you're Sinead O'Connor.

Choupi
03-10-2005, 09:17 AM
Thanks Sophia :) Personally I can't imagine hair that takes 45 minutes to dry!! Mine dries so quickly that if a hairdresser washes it prior to cutting they have to dampen it down again after 10 minutes because it's already dry!! As for bald is beautiful - hmmmm - perhaps for a man - but not for a woman unless you're Sinead O'Connor.
Sophia, I need more than 45 minutes, as my hair is so thick...but I'm used to it now.
And bald is beautiful, yes, definitely a solution more suitable for men. Though I must admit I found it suited Demi Moore when she tried it for GI Jane! :)

*Ljubica*
03-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Sophia, I need more than 45 minutes, as my hair is so thick...but I'm used to it now.
And bald is beautiful, yes, definitely a solution more suitable for men. Though I must admit I found it suited Demi Moore when she tried it for GI Jane! :)

Unfortunately we don't all have such a stunning bone structure as Demi Moore! I certainly haven't :sad:

bovenbuuf
03-10-2005, 09:30 AM
nope.. so I also think I skip that look.. and well for me, it also takes a lot of time before my hair is dry

sigmagirl91
03-10-2005, 10:48 AM
OMG!!! I'm laughing my proverbial ass off at the Amanda thread in bugs/errors. As if my morning couldn't get more entertaining. I'm now a fucker. What the hell....

*Ljubica*
03-10-2005, 11:04 AM
OMG!!! I'm laughing my proverbial ass off at the Amanda thread in bugs/errors. As if my morning couldn't get more entertaining. I'm now a fucker. What the hell....

And which one of my 3 favourite posters called you that :eek:

sigmagirl91
03-10-2005, 11:06 AM
And which one of my 3 favourite posters called you that :eek:

You've gotta read that thread. It's totally wild--and psychotic, of course. If you can get through it without laughing your ass off and having a piss.

*Elsie*
03-10-2005, 11:08 AM
You've gotta read that thread. It's totally wild--and psychotic, of course. If you can get through it without laughing your ass off and having a piss.
Sorry, can't find it

bovenbuuf
03-10-2005, 11:10 AM
ok i will read it later..

*Ljubica*
03-10-2005, 11:11 AM
I'd better wait til I get home from "hell" then - although if it involves my 3 faves I have 2 of them on IGNORE so it might take me a while!!!!

sigmagirl91
03-10-2005, 11:11 AM
Sorry, can't find it

It's in bugs/errors, titled "Amanda".

sigmagirl91
03-10-2005, 11:12 AM
I'd better wait til I get home from "hell" then - although if it involves my 3 faves I have 2 of them on IGNORE so it might take me a while!!!!

It really doesn't involve either of them, really. You just have to read....

bovenbuuf
03-10-2005, 11:14 AM
wel I will do it tonight aswell. Don't have time now... have to go in a couple of minutes, all afternoon classes...

sigmagirl91
03-10-2005, 11:16 AM
OMG!! I'm still laughing.

bovenbuuf
03-10-2005, 11:25 AM
Good to hear that at least somebody of us is having fun!

taysbest
03-10-2005, 11:47 AM

Maybe we could both get Cher wigs!!

Good morning everyone! I started reading the "bugs" thread but stopped- I got tired!! What's going on with that- they think Leena has a couple of screen names or something?

*Elsie*
03-10-2005, 11:53 AM

Good morning everyone! I started reading the "bugs" thread but stopped- I got tired!! What's going on with that- they think Leena has a couple of screen names or something?
Hi Tay :wavey: What treats do you have today?

Björki
03-10-2005, 11:53 AM
hey mates :wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-10-2005, 11:55 AM

Yes - I've just finished reading it. Personally I think it's just Leena being her usual, absurd, attention-seeking self and other people either being sucked in or playing along with her stupidity. The girl is so far "up herself" if you'll excuse the English slang - that I can't be bothered with reading her posts half the time.

sigmagirl91
03-10-2005, 12:22 PM

She does.

sigmagirl91
03-10-2005, 12:23 PM

Good morning. I'm now in "hell". And I have a mid-term in my evening class. *praying* Please make it open book.

*Ljubica*
03-10-2005, 12:37 PM

Hi Peggy :wavey: - how's it going today?

*Elsie*
03-10-2005, 12:41 PM
Good morning. I'm now in "hell". And I have a mid-term in my evening class. *praying* Please make it open book.
Good luck Tiff!

Choupi
03-10-2005, 01:40 PM
Good luck Tiff! You'll be fine, I'm sure! :)

sigmagirl91
03-10-2005, 01:41 PM
Thanks. Now, I have to get my results in a chart form sometime before my noon class. It just looks like a spreadsheet.

*Elsie*
03-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Thanks. Now, I have to get my results in a chart form sometime before my noon class. It just looks like a spreadsheet.
Do you have to some some kind of presentation to do or what?

bovenbuuf
03-10-2005, 02:12 PM
You can do that TIff. Hope its a little bit less "hell" today..

justClaudia
03-10-2005, 08:44 PM
Hi all!
I was checking the last posts and I'm quite realifed that the hair conversation is over...hair styles and colours and all of that have been chasing me all my life..my mother is a Hair stylist..and talking about hair it's a nightmare too me!

Now I'm dying too see what Leena said this time...

sigmagirl91
03-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Hi all!
I was checking the last posts and I'm quite realifed that the hair conversation is over...hair styles and colours and all of that have been chasing me all my life..my mother is a Hair stylist..and talking about hair it's a nightmare too me!

One thread is finally closed; the other is still running-until Amanda reads it. The trolling one is quite schizophrenic today.

justClaudia
03-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Well I hope she hasn't reed it yet...hehehe I wanna read it!

sophia_c
03-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Hi all!

LOL....actually I don't even know how the hair thing started...but it was fun....

justClaudia
03-10-2005, 09:14 PM
One thread is finally closed; the other is still running-until Amanda reads it. The trolling one is quite schizophrenic today.

Ok been there . Read almost everything . And in the end I have one question...Don't they love theater ? Some nice actors over there ? I love one in particulary...she even changed her name...
Million times LOL at her!!!

justClaudia
03-10-2005, 09:17 PM
LOL....actually I don't even know how the hair thing started...but it was fun....

Yeah I know Sophia..but hair is like the drama of my life ! I've seen so many things and heard too, that now I just want distance! LOL

taysbest
03-10-2005, 09:49 PM
Hi Tay :wavey: What treats do you have today?

Pepperoni and crackers!! Want some?? I'll share!

taysbest
03-10-2005, 09:51 PM
Good luck Tiff- I'm not sure what you are up too- but I know that your vacation is right around the corner!!!!! WOO HOO!!

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 08:56 AM
Pepperoni and crackers!! Want some?? I'll share!I'll be OK, my colleague just gave me a chocolate cracker. Thanks for asking though. :hug:

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Oh that does sound nice, Connie!
Here its just cold tea.. I was so busy that I forgot to drink it..( stupid me)

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 09:23 AM
:wavey: Goodmorning everybody! Thank you sweeties for all the goodreps I discovered this morning. It made my day! :bounce: I will return them as soon as I can (I have to spread them around more)

Choupi
03-11-2005, 09:31 AM
:wavey: morning everybody! Hope you're all having a good day, even those who are in Hell.

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 09:53 AM
Hi guys - sorry for my delay in joining you all today. I am in "hell" and it sure is hellish :devil: so no time up until now. Hope everyone is well.

Choupi
03-11-2005, 09:54 AM
:wavey: Rosie. Hang on, it's almost weekend time! :)

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 09:57 AM
Goodmorning Connie, Choupi and Rosie! :wavey:
Sorry to hear its for you all Hell today, when its even Friday and the last day of the week.. they never give you a break! Good luck to all of you :hug:

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 10:38 AM
Ok off for lunch. Talk to you all later ..

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Good luck Tiff- I'm not sure what you are up too- but I know that your vacation is right around the corner!!!!! WOO HOO!!

At 4:30pm today, vacation begins. Of course, the girls and I have to have our weekly "girls night out".

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 10:44 AM
At 4:30pm today, vacation begins. Of course, the girls and I have to have our weekly "girls night out".
Good for you! What'll you do?

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Happy hour at a local restaurant. Last Friday, I think we lost track of time and ended up staying out until almost 10pm-and this was from 5pm on.

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Happy hour at a local restaurant. Last Friday, I think we lost track of time and ended up staying out until almost 10pm-and this was from 5pm on.
That were 5 happy hours then!

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Yes--and we had a blast.

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 10:55 AM
I am sure you had. ;) Can I join you this evening?

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 10:55 AM

A girls night out is so much fun...had one last friday.....it went on very late..got home at about 1.30am.....still felt bad on saturday... ;)

Action Jackson
03-11-2005, 10:56 AM
A girls night out is so much fun...had one last friday.....it went on very late..got home at about 1.30am.....still felt bad on saturday... ;)

What 1.30am you big wimp. That's early.

That's the time people go out in Argentina actually.

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Really? Our girls nights out are fun too-winding down from the week, taking it easy. I can't wait. Meanwhile, I'm recovering from two mid-terms and a whole lot of planning for the class I'm teaching after Spring Break. So far, things are progressing pretty well.

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 10:58 AM
[QUOTE=GeorgeWHitler]What 1.30am you big wimp. That's early.QUOTE]
Give her a break George! Think about her age! ;) By the way, are you gonna goodrep me back or not?

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:01 AM
What 1.30am you big wimp. That's early.

That's the time people go out in Argentina actually.

Well I had been out from about 8pm...and well I got very drunk....so I thought it was best to go home....but next weekend...well we have another night planned so I'll try to be more of a party animal ;)

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Well I had been out from about 8pm...and well I got very drunk....so I thought it was best to go home....but next weekend...well we have another night planned so I'll try to be more of a party animal ;)

Is that all you did? Let's see.....well, I won't go into it here, but I was a bit wild when I was your age. :o

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:02 AM
[QUOTE=GeorgeWHitler]What 1.30am you big wimp. That's early.QUOTE]
Give her a break George! Think about her age! ;) By the way, are you gonna goodrep me back or not?

My age Connie....how old do you think I am?????......

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 11:03 AM
Sophia, you're young. Connie's old ;)

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:05 AM
Is that all you did? Let's see.....well, I won't go into it here, but I was a bit wild when I was your age. :o

Well Tiff I am trying to behave myself at the moment and be a good girl....I did fall over when I got home with my friend Kim...we were dancing to Scissor Sisters....well my housemate was not impressed....I had to beg his forgiveness ;)

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 11:06 AM
Well Tiff I am trying to behave myself at the moment and be a good girl....I did fall over when I got home with my friend Kim...we were dancing to Scissor Sisters....well my housemate was not impressed....I had to beg his forgiveness ;)

How many drinks did you have, honey? :eek:

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:06 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha:

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 11:07 AM
[QUOTE=Connie]

My age Connie....how old do you think I am?????......
I have no idea, Soph, I was just kidding. ;) I suppose we are all in our thirties here, except Jud and Jazz.

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 11:08 AM
So, Connie....no visit to the 30-Love Club? Shame...shame....

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Hasta la vista ;)

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Hasta la vista? OK....

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:10 AM
How many drinks did you have, honey? :eek:

Actually not a lot...it was more to do with my mood I guess....I had just found out that Matt (ex), whom I thought had cheated on me actually did, but I think I had about 4 glasses of red wine and 3 smirnoff ice drinks...thats not too much.....is it? :eek:

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 11:10 AM
So, Connie....no visit to the 30-Love Club? Shame...shame....
Not yet, but maybe I will visit shortly

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:11 AM
[QUOTE=sophia_c]
I have no idea, Soph, I was just kidding. ;) I suppose we are all in our thirties here, except Jud and Jazz.

I am 22 Connie...23 in June....

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Not yet, but maybe I will visit shortly

:D It's quickly becoming a favorite. We've had people in their thirties, forties, and even some young ones come visit. Pretty soon, it will be a chat thread special.

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 11:17 AM
[QUOTE=Connie]

I am 22 Connie...23 in June....
Wow! So George was right, 1.30 is too early for a girl of your age

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=sophia_c]
Wow! So George was right, 1.30 is too early for a girl of your age

Well it is but I did explain earlier why I went home early.....one of the reasons was because I could hardly stand up.....well thats a slight exaggeration....but I did have a great dance with a rather dishy guy...have no idea who he was....

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 11:21 AM
Well it is but I did explain earlier why I went home early.....one of the reasons was because I could hardly stand up.....well thats a slight exaggeration....but I did have a great dance with a rather dishy guy...have no idea who he was....
Find out quickly!

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Find out quickly!

Actually I don't think I will...I wouldn't want to see a guy thats more interested in whether I wear a thong on not.....

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 11:27 AM
Actually I don't think I will...I wouldn't want to see a guy thats more interested in whether I wear a thong on not.....

:haha: :haha: Sorry - coming late to all these threads today - too much work :sad: but I'm taking half an hour break for lunch now. I deserve it!!!

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 11:27 AM
:haha:

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:28 AM
:haha: :haha: Sorry - coming late to all these threads today - too much work :sad: but I'm taking half an hour break for lunch now. I deserve it!!!

:wavey: C'mon Rosie ....join the chat.... :)

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 11:28 AM
You most certainly do! How are you Rosie? Happy that it's almost weekend?

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:37 AM
Find out quickly!

Actually Connie, I have my eye on a very nice guy who speaks english with the most wonderful accent.... ;)

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 11:39 AM
Actually Connie, I have my eye on a very nice guy who speaks english with the most wonderful accent.... ;)
Tell me all!

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 11:41 AM
You most certainly do! How are you Rosie? Happy that it's almost weekend?

:wavey: I'm tired and stressed and harrassed and feel like it's nearly time to visit "The Rag"- but otherwise OK. And yes - thank God it's Friday :)

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 11:44 AM
:wavey: I'm tired and stressed and harrassed and feel like it's nearly time to visit "The Rag"- but otherwise OK. And yes - thank God it's Friday :)
Oh boy, nearly Ragtime...I hope you have enough chocolate for the weekend?

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Oh boy, nearly Ragtime...I hope you have enough chocolate for the weekend?

I'm going to the supermarket to do the weekly shop straight after work - so I can assure you chocolate wll be VERY high on my list :devil:

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:46 AM

Well Rosie, just dose up on the chocolate...you could begin this afternoon while watching Neighbours....got to see if Stuart dies...(please noooo)....continue while watching Red Nose Day....you could overdose watching that....and then...wash it all down with some good red wine.....and relax until Monday ;)

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Well Rosie, just dose up on the chocolate...you could begin this afternoon while watching Neighbours....got to see if Stuart dies...(please noooo)....continue while watching Red Nose Day....you could overdose watching that....and then...wash it all down with some good red wine.....and relax until Monday ;)

Sounds good to me -though it'll have to be white wine as red gives me a headache. I don't think Sturat will die though - on the TV page of my newspaper this morning there was a picture of him and Cindy with the words "Stuart and Cindy try to escape the inferno" :)

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Sounds good to me -though it'll have to be white wine as red gives me a headache. I don't think Sturat will die though - on the TV page of my newspaper this morning there was a picture of him and Cindy with the words "Stuart and Cindy try to escape the inferno" :)

Well thats good news..they are going to leave the "eye candy" in....otherwise who would we have? Toadie???? :eek:

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 12:02 PM
I never looked 'Neighbours'. Sometime, when I am in Holland with my ma I look the Bold and the beautiful....

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Well thats good news..they are going to leave the "eye candy" in....otherwise who would we have? Toadie???? :eek:

I like Doctor Carl actually - I seem to be attracted to older men a lot of the time ;)

And Connie - you MUST watch it when you're back in Holland. When I was in Rotterdam for the tennis I made sure I was in my Hotel room at 6.30pm every evening to watch it - great to have BBC in Holland :)

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=Rosie]Sounds good to me -though it'll have to be white wine as red gives me a headache. I don't think Sturat will die though - on the TV page of my newspaper this morning there was a picture of him and Cindy with the words "Stuart and Cindy try to escape the inferno" :)[

Actually Rosie, as I am home I may watch it now....it should be on this afternoon so I will find out....but I will don't disclose any info....

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 12:11 PM
I like Doctor Carl actually - I seem to be attracted to older men a lot of the time ;)

And Connie - you MUST watch it when you're back in Holland. When I was in Rotterdam for the tennis I made sure I was in my Hotel room at 6.30pm every evening to watch it - great to have BBC in Holland :)

I will. But I think I will be addicted in no time and in France I can't follow it. :sad:

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 12:11 PM
So Connie, where are you from?? as we seem to be having a chat here....tell me all about yourself....

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 12:14 PM
I will. But I think I will be addicted in no time and in France I can't follow it. :sad:

No - Choupi told me that - evidently they used to show it in France but it didn't prove popular so they stopped showing it :sad:

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:14 PM
Actually not a lot...it was more to do with my mood I guess....I had just found out that Matt (ex), whom I thought had cheated on me actually did, but I think I had about 4 glasses of red wine and 3 smirnoff ice drinks...thats not too much.....is it? :eek:

That's waaaaay too damn much. What were you trying to do, drink yourself under a wide table? :o

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:15 PM

Damn.....he's a sleaze...maybe you should ask him what brand of boxers he wears. If he's not wearing Calvins, then you won't date him. ;)

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 12:17 PM

Well he is a dark hansome man Rosie, actually he used to be in Flying Doctors, I used to watch that when I was in Secondary school..loved it...I liked the blonde Doctor and I don't like blondes at all...do you remember....Guy..oh I thought he was gorgeous....totally bombastic..maybe I like that in a guy...who knows?..OMG..this is bringing back memories

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Damn.....he's a sleaze...maybe you should ask him what brand of boxers he wears. If he's not wearing Calvins, then you won't date him. ;)

He actually did have Calvins on...now don't ask me how I found that out :eek: :eek:

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 12:20 PM
That's waaaaay too damn much. What were you trying to do, drink yourself under a wide table? :o

I was drowning my sorrows....I have had a s*** 6 months..... :sad:

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:23 PM
He actually did have Calvins on...now don't ask me how I found that out :eek: :eek:

:eek: I kinda get the idea, but you know..... ;)

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 12:24 PM
So Connie, where are you from?? as we seem to be having a chat here....tell me all about yourself....
I am from Holland (Haarlem) but moved to France (Caen) 7 years ago. You know already that I am old. What else can I say about me?

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:24 PM
I was drowning my sorrows....I have had a s*** 6 months..... :sad:

I'd say so. I need to drown mine after these mid-terms I took. I need to drown them good. There goes the 4.0 GPA, there goes the admission to the TEP.... :o

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Well he is a dark hansome man Rosie, actually he used to be in Flying Doctors, I used to watch that when I was in Secondary school..loved it...I liked the blonde Doctor and I don't like blondes at all...do you remember....Guy..oh I thought he was gorgeous....totally bombastic..maybe I like that in a guy...who knows?..OMG..this is bringing back memories

Actually I never watched "Flying Doctors" so I can't join you in those reminiscences. But - yes - I guess I do like my dark, handsome, older men. And talking about handsome men - do you watch "ER"? I'm in love (or is it lust?) with Goran Visnjic who plays Dr.Kovac - now there IS a handsome man :)

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 12:32 PM
I'd say so. I need to drown mine after these mid-terms I took. I need to drown them good. There goes the 4.0 GPA, there goes the admission to the TEP.... :o

What happened?????

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:32 PM
Actually I never watched "Flying Doctors" so I can't join you in those reminiscences. But - yes - I guess I do like my dark, handsome, older men. And talking about handsome men - do you watch "ER"? I'm in love (or is it lust?) with Goran Visnjic who plays Dr.Kovac - now there IS a handsome man :)

I don't even watch the show that much, and I think he's hella good-looking. :o

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:33 PM
What happened?????

Mid-terms are evil. I had to do a shitload of writing (which I like, but not for tests ok). Fortunately, last night I could use my notes and book, but for the other test yesterday afternoon? No.

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 12:34 PM

I only watch it for him ;)

sigmagirl91
I only watch it for him ;)

I'm sure :D

sophia_c

Oh well I first saw Goran in the movie "Welcome to Sarajevo"...I studies Yugoslavian politics for my degree and went to watch that movie....as part of the serious me....and yeah...he is very nice.... ;)

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 12:35 PM
Mid-terms are evil. I had to do a shitload of writing (which I like, but not for tests ok). Fortunately, last night I could use my notes and book, but for the other test yesterday afternoon? No.

I hope it will be okay....

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 12:37 PM
:eek: I kinda get the idea, but you know..... ;)

Noooo...Nooooo...not like that :eek: OMG no...I am an :angel:

bovenbuuf
Back! wow you did post a lot

sigmagirl91
I hope it will be okay....

I hope so too.

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:38 PM
Noooo...Nooooo...not like that :eek: OMG no...I am an :angel:

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: OK....

sigmagirl91
Back! wow you did post a lot

We sure did.

bovenbuuf
I heard that before that he was good looking, but still never saw it, but guess i have to do that..

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 12:39 PM
We sure did.
well good to hear, to have a little bit of fun at friday is always good :)

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 12:42 PM
Oh well I first saw Goran in the movie "Welcome to Sarajevo"...I studies Yugoslavian politics for my degree and went to watch that movie....as part of the serious me....and yeah...he is very nice.... ;)

Oh I love that film Sophia - it's a wonderful film. I spent a year living in Zagreb when I was young (so many years ago :devil: ) - I adore that part of the world and the culture there and the people. Anyway - I have to work for a while now :sad: - catch up with you all later.

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Talk to you later.

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 12:50 PM
I never looked 'Neighbours'. Sometime, when I am in Holland with my ma I look the Bold and the beautiful....
You could have watched it here Connie, we do have BBC and well B&B is of course still on... boring soaps. Never watch it.

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 12:51 PM

yeah it is good, watch a lot of BBC here..

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:52 PM
You could have watched it here Connie, we do have BBC and well B&B is of course still on... boring soaps. Never watch it.

Soaps are evil. I used to watch them-B&B on occasion, Days of Our Lives, et.al. Now? I don't have time for them. The storylines are so...predictable.

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:52 PM
yeah it is good, watch a lot of BBC here..

When I had digital cable once upon a time, I had BBC America.

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 12:53 PM
Talk later Rosie and good luck!

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Well I only watch Neighbours....if I get home from work in time...its only for the accents and Stuart....but if I miss my daily fix...at least I have Andrew and his accent to fall back on.... ;)

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 12:54 PM
Soaps are evil. I used to watch them-B&B on occasion, Days of Our Lives, et.al. Now? I don't have time for them. The storylines are so...predictable.
sometimes I read the stories in the newspapers when they tell you what will happen this week.. always funny doesn't seem to go very fast..

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 12:55 PM
When I had digital cable once upon a time, I had BBC America.
probably not the same..

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Well I only watch Neighbours....if I get home from work in time...its only for the accents and Stuart....but if I miss my daily fix...at least I have Andrew and his accent to fall back on.... ;)
taht is at least something:)

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 12:56 PM
I don't know, Jud. I didn't watch it very much-just was aware that I had it on my digital box.

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 12:58 PM
well then next time watch it more often! Our BBC had some good programs..

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 01:06 PM
Wow, so many posts to catch up to...

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:08 PM
hey I had the same thing couple of minutes ago! SO go on and read :p

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 01:09 PM
Wow, so many posts to catch up to...

So Connie, you had more to tell me...and btw...I don't know how old you are...or much else....what do you do...oh so many questions....

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Well Jud, I have cooked the Lasagne...and prepared the salad....and I have nice bread too...so I think Andrew will enjoy this when he gets home.....sound okay???

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:22 PM
yes think so too.. you did a lot of work already. I still have to start :p But of course I have plenty of time...

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 01:23 PM
Well Jud, I have cooked the Lasagne...and prepared the salad....and I have nice bread too...so I think Andrew will enjoy this when he gets home.....sound okay???
Don't forget the wine.... ;)

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 01:25 PM
[QUOTE=Connie]Don't forget the wine.... ;)[/QUOTE

Well I got the wine...but I shouldn't drink it maybe...Tiff thinks I am an alcoholic already.... :eek:

Choupi
03-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Sorry if it's none of my business, but if Andrew doesn't enjoy what you have prepared, I'll be glad to share! ;)

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:29 PM
well yes its true Choupi... maybe we should kick ANdrew outside and go with all of us to Sophs appartment and eat there...

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:29 PM
[QUOTE=Connie]Don't forget the wine.... ;)[/QUOTE

Well I got the wine...but I shouldn't drink it maybe...Tiff thinks I am an alcoholic already.... :eek:
adn then of course we would look after you... drink the wine adn tell you how it tastes :p

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 01:31 PM
Soph, save a place for me. I'm on my way.

Choupi
03-11-2005, 01:32 PM
well yes its true Choupi... maybe we should kick ANdrew outside and go with all of us to Sophs appartment and eat there...
I go for it..if Sophia agrees of course! I can even bring the red wine. I'm no specialist as I don't drink wine, but I have specialists around me at school to advice me... :p We have Oenology teachers so why not using their skills?

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 01:33 PM

Well you are more than welcome.....we could have a girls night in.....

bovenbuuf
Oh this sounds really good! All together with Lasagna..

but Soph I do hope you have some vetgetarian stuff then aswell.We have to think about Rosie..

sigmagirl91
Cool.....

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:34 PM
I go for it..if Sophia agrees of course! I can even bring the red wine. I'm no specialist as I don't drink wine, but I have specialists around me at school to advice me... :p We have Oenology teachers so why not using their skills?
Precise! This will be fun..

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Well you are more than welcome.....we could have a girls night in.....
Ok good to hear we are welcome!

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 01:35 PM
Oh this sounds really good! All together with Lasagna..

but Soph I do hope you have some vetgetarian stuff then aswell.We have to think about Rosie..

Well I can make one up quickly...you know I am really good at cooking Italian food... :) ...we must not leave anyone out.....and Hey, what about you Tiff???.....

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 01:37 PM
Well - vegetarian lasagne sounds great - so don't forget me - slaving away here in "hell" - only another hour to go though - I can finish at 3.30pm on a Friday :)

bovenbuuf
she will come of course.. probably eating everything you make!

sigmagirl91
Well I can make one up quickly...you know I am really good at cooking Italian food... :) ...we must not leave anyone out.....and Hey, what about you Tiff???.....

I am not picky.

Choupi
OK, the appointment is settled. What time you expect us Sophia?

And for Rosie, you just have to adapt your recipe...what about Lasagna Verdi? :)

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:38 PM
Well - vegetarian lasagne sounds great - so don't forget me - slaving away here in "hell" - only another hour to go though - I can finish at 3.30pm on a Friday :)
Good to hear Rosie, that you will come aswell... adn well 1 hour left is probably not so bad...

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 01:41 PM

Thats a half day.... ;)

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 01:42 PM
Don't forget to bring the cats!

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Well I have a cat too...but she has moved back to my parents house where she is so much happier...at least she can go in the garden...but hey, feel free to bring the cats....we will just have to get rid of the man now...what can we do with him???

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 01:45 PM
Mmmm....it all sounds good.

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 01:47 PM
:angel: Thats a half day.... ;)

Not when you start at 7.30am it isn't :angel: though I normally finish at 4.00pm anyway so it's not much different.

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 01:47 PM
OK, the appointment is settled. What time you expect us Sophia?

And for Rosie, you just have to adapt your recipe...what about Lasagna Verdi? :)

Well I am all set now...but if there are so many people joining me...maybe I need more wine.....and food :eek: :eek:

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:48 PM
Oh yes Rosie, you have to bring the boys too.. Would be nice!

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Well I am all set now...but if there are so many people joining me...maybe I need more wine.....and food :eek: :eek:
I think you should make some more...

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 01:49 PM
Don't forget to bring the cats!

How could I forget them :) Actually my little Wilby has found himself a girlfriend - new people have moved in across the road and have a very cute, female black and white kitten about 6 months old. Wilby doesn't normally go out much but now he sits outside their house and stares at the door all day hoping she will come out and play!!

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 01:50 PM
:angel:

Not when you start at 7.30am it isn't :angel: though I normally finish at 4.00pm anyway so it's not much different.

I know, it was a joke...people think because I am a teacher we finish school when the children do...they don't think that I actually start at 7.30 am and sometimes don't get home until 6.30 or 7pm and I only live 5-10 minutes away....after that I have planning and marking to do....it never ends

bovenbuuf
Ooh how sweet :)

sigmagirl91
How could I forget them :) Actually my little Wilby has found himself a girlfriend - new people have moved in across the road and have a very cute, female black and white kitten about 6 months old. Wilby doesn't normally go out much but now he sits outside their house and stares at the door all day hoping she will come out and play!!

Awwww...that's so cute.

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:51 PM
I know, it was a joke...people think because I am a teacher we finish school when the children do...they don't think that I actually start at 7.30 am and sometimes don't get home until 6.30 or 7pm and I only live 5-10 minutes away....after that I have planning and marking to do....it never ends
I know....

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 01:51 PM

You get long holidays though..............but I guess I do too so I can't complain!!

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:52 PM
You get long holidays though..............but I guess I do too so I can't complain!!
also true.. And you do have a nice live too, Rosie..

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 01:54 PM
also true.. And you do have a nice live too, Rosie..

Though sometimes when I'm here in "hell" it's hard to remember that!

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 01:55 PM

Ahhhhh...thats so sweet.....well I don't think Tommygirl has a bf...she certainly hates my neighbours cat.....but then we all hate our neighbour....

remember the old Italian lady I told you about Jud....the woman who told my parents that she saw a young man coming out of our house one morning when they were on holiday!!!..the one Jack waved to...that was so funny...oh and she complained that we made too much noise in the jacuzzi in the garden...another alcohol filled evening Tiff.. ;)

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Sophia...tsk...tsk...tsk....what will we ever do with you? ;)

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 01:58 PM
Though sometimes when I'm here in "hell" it's hard to remember that!
I know.. but just think about the boys and then it probably will be ok.

bovenbuuf
03-11-2005, 02:00 PM
Ahhhhh...thats so sweet.....well I don't think Tommygirl has a bf...she certainly hates my neighbours cat.....but then we all hate our neighbour....

remember the old Italian lady I told you about Jud....the woman who told my parents that she saw a young man coming out of our house one morning when they were on holiday!!!..the one Jack waved to...that was so funny...oh and she complained that we made too much noise in the jacuzzi in the garden...another alcohol filled evening Tiff.. ;)
:D I remember.... well Tiff would have been proud

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:26 PM
I have just had a thought :eek: :eek: okay..I know it doesn't happen often...but I now realise why my friends call me Bridget Jones....I have just had a flash back to the first movie...you know where she falls out of the taxi...OMG...thats me!!!!! HELP!!!!.....(but...well I don't wear the big knickers.. :lol: :lol: )

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 02:27 PM
I have just had a thought :eek: :eek: okay..I know it doesn't happen often...but I now realise why my friends call me Bridget Jones....I have just had a flash back to the first movie...you know where she falls out of the taxi...OMG...thats me!!!!! HELP!!!!.....(buy well I don't wear the big knickers.. :lol: :lol: )

Thanks for the story...BRIDGET!!!

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 02:28 PM
I have just had a thought :eek: :eek: okay..I know it doesn't happen often...but I now realise why my friends call me Bridget Jones....I have just had a flash back to the first movie...you know where she falls out of the taxi...OMG...thats me!!!!! HELP!!!!.....(but...well I don't wear the big knickers.. :lol: :lol: )
We know you only wear thongs

*Ljubica*
03-11-2005, 02:29 PM
OK - leaving "hell" now :bounce: Talk to you all later :wavey:

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:30 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:

Choupi
03-11-2005, 02:30 PM
Awwww Wilby is such a cutie! :) Reminds me that Pinky also has her band of admirers who spend a lot of time, sitting on the little wall in front of the house, desperatly waiting for her to appear at the window. It makes me laugh each time I see them! Poor guys, she doesn't even pay attention to them... :rolleyes:

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:31 PM
OK - leaving "hell" now :bounce: Talk to you all later :wavey:
Quick...you have to make it home before Neighbours!!!

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 02:32 PM
Bye Rose, have a great weekend! I will be leaving hell in a while and won't be online thise weekend. Speak to you monday. :hug:

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Bye Rose, have a great weekend! I will be leaving hell in a while and won't be online thise weekend. Speak to you monday. :hug:

Have a good weekend...does this mean the Lasagne is off??

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 02:33 PM
Awwww Wilby is such a cutie! :) Reminds me that Pinky also has her band of admirers who spend a lot of time, sitting on the little wall in front of the house, desperatly waiting for her to appear at the window. It makes me laugh each time I see them! Poor guys, she doesn't even pay attention to them... :rolleyes:
That what she wants you to believe, but when the night comes.... ;)

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 02:34 PM
Have a good weekend...does this mean the Lasagne is off??
Well, since we haven't decided what to do with Andrew...

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:35 PM

Well you come up with some suggestions......we could auction him off!!....

Choupi
03-11-2005, 02:38 PM
That what she wants you to believe, but when the night comes.... ;)
Nah....she's simply over those physical considerations... ;)

Have a nice weekend! :wavey:

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 02:39 PM
Well you come up with some suggestions......we could auction him off!!....
We could make a lasagna alla Andrew...

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 02:39 PM

Kick his ass to the curb.

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:40 PM
We could make a lasagna alla Andrew...

Well come on ladies...keep the suggestions coming...maybe I should post a picture of him?? ;)

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 02:40 PM
This is really you

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:41 PM

Thats a bit nasty Tiff... :sad:

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 02:42 PM
Thats a bit nasty Tiff... :sad:

Nah....no men allowed. :o

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Well come on ladies...keep the suggestions coming...maybe I should post a picture of him?? ;)
What are you waiting for sugar?

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 02:43 PM
What are you waiting for sugar?

For real...don't go disappointing the paying guests...

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:44 PM
Nah....no men allowed. :o

Well I know no men allowed...but I have to be nice to him.....because i am a good housemate :angel:

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 02:46 PM
Well I know no men allowed...but I have to be nice to him.....because i am a good housemate :angel:

You're still a good housemate.....but he's gotta go....girls night out.....unless we use him as our "entertainment".....

sophia_c
For real...don't go disappointing the paying guests...

Okay then Tiff, I realise he would have to be very special to even touch your very high level of expectation...so I won't degrade him either....

*Elsie*
Kick his ass to the curb anyway

sigmagirl91
Okay then Tiff, I realise he would have to be very special to even touch your very high level of expectation...so I won't degrade him either....

Huh? OK....

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:47 PM
You're still a good housemate.....but he's gotta go....girls night out.....unless we use him as our "entertainment".....

well he has a very nice accent...and makes a great waiter.....maybe we could come up with a good costume for him ;)

sigmagirl91

Is he husband material? :devil:

sigmagirl91
well he has a very nice accent...and makes a great waiter.....maybe we could come up with a good costume for him ;)

OK...that sounds good.

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Yeah, Soph, get to the point!

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:48 PM
OK...that sounds good.

well keep the suggestions going....so long as its a total surprise to him...GOD...if he ever sees any of these posts he will kill me....

Choupi
03-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Which kind of "entertainment" you're refering to? :devil:

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Huh? OK....

well your high expectations of men as far as i can see reach the dizzy heights of someone like David....well Andrew is nice but no David...there is only one David ;)

Choupi
03-11-2005, 02:50 PM
well keep the suggestions going....so long as its a total surprise to him...GOD...if he ever sees any of these posts he will kill me....
Kill you? On the contrary! He should be flattered that so many gorgeous female species discuss his case on internet!!!!! :o

*Elsie*
03-11-2005, 02:51 PM
If you'll suddenly stop posting we'll know why

Choupi
03-11-2005, 02:52 PM
If you'll suddenly stop posting we'll know why
So don't stop posting Sophia or we'll get mad! :p

sigmagirl91
03-11-2005, 02:52 PM

No, he won't.....he'll love it.

sophia_c
03-11-2005, 02:53 PM

Well actually yeah he could be but he has to go home in four months :sad: