The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 10:24 AM
According to the site you still need an entrance ticket and then the tickets for other days are cheaper.

Then again maybe I've always been sneaky and never paid for qualies in my life.

Solution, you get the tickets for the days when you are going to be there for your friend.

If she needs an entrance ticket, then she can get it at the venue. There is no way that it will be sold out.

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 10:32 AM
Then again maybe I've always been sneaky and never paid for qualies in my life.

Solution, you get the tickets for the days when you are going to be there for your friend.

If she needs an entrance ticket, then she can get it at the venue. There is no way that it will be sold out.

Yes - I know there are solutions - I just get really aggravated and annoyed with stupid things like this - makes me want to bash my head against a wall :banghead: I hate incompetence and I hate promising people that I'll do things and then being unable to deliver. If I was at home I would have more time, but they keep on glaring at me here in the office because I'm obviously NOT working and then I get even more stressed!!! Maybe it's either disappearing from my desk or speaking Spanish on the phone that gives me away :devil:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 10:42 AM
:wavey: Hi everybody, I am back! I hope you are all fine. I've missed you all. :hug: I've spent my morning trying to read everything you've posted since I left, but I can't, it's too much!

Hey, sweetie, whatcha up to?

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 10:50 AM
Hey, sweetie, whatcha up to?

Nothing special. Just trying to get rid of the pile of work that I found on my desk this morning. I adore your new avvie! :worship: What's new for you hun?

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 10:52 AM
Nothing special. Just trying to get rid of the pile of work that I found on my desk this morning. I adore your new avvie! :worship: What's new for you hun?

Back to "hell", that's what. I have this week, and then I'm on Spring Break next week.

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 10:54 AM
Yes - I know there are solutions - I just get really aggravated and annoyed with stupid things like this - makes me want to bash my head against a wall :banghead: I hate incompetence and I hate promising people that I'll do things and then being unable to deliver. If I was at home I would have more time, but they keep on glaring at me here in the office because I'm obviously NOT working and then I get even more stressed!!! Maybe it's either disappearing from my desk or speaking Spanish on the phone that gives me away :devil:

Getting frustrated isn't going to help is it? Well incompetence and stupidity is a skill look at this board as an example.

Yes, the speaking of Spanish might give it away, but you hate your job so much anyway, so let them speculate.

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Back to "hell", that's what. I have this week, and then I'm on Spring Break next week.
Good for you! (I am talking about the spring break). Hey, still 8 days for 335 posts. I am sure you'll make it!

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 10:59 AM
Hi Connie, Good to hear you are back.

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 11:00 AM
:hug: Rosie, sorry to hear its not so good today..

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Good for you! (I am talking about the spring break). Hey, still 8 days for 335 posts. I am sure you'll make it!

Of the 335 posts, how many should I make "troll posts"?

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Hi Connie, Good to hear you are back.

:wavey: Hi Jud! How are you doing? I read somewhere that you live in Enschede. I happen to know it very well because I've had a friend who lived there and I've spent a lot of time with her.

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 11:07 AM
Of the 335 posts, how many should I make "troll posts"?
Call me dumb, but what's a troll post?

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 11:08 AM
Call me dumb, but what's a troll post?

OK, have you seen some of the crazy posts on GM? Never mind....don't. A lot of them are troll posts (in other words, something completely irrelevant to tennis or meant to incite anger or another troll post).

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 11:08 AM
well don't think you need to set a line here.. but guess its already certain taht the main posts of the 335 will be trollposts..

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 11:09 AM
welcome back Connie :wavey:
@ Rosie hope you'll have luck soon with the tickets.

:wavey: Björki. I am sorry that Sweden lost.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 11:10 AM
well don't think you need to set a line here.. but guess its already certain taht the main posts of the 335 will be trollposts..

Well, thanks. I want to make more troll posts to get to 10K and make the haters jealous. Wonder how many troll posts I will get when I make 10k?

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 11:11 AM
OK, have you seen some of the crazy posts on GM? Never mind....don't. A lot of them are troll posts (in other words, something completely irrelevant to tennis or meant to incite anger or another troll post).

OK thanks. In that case, zero troll posts out of 335 please!

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 11:12 AM
Welcome back Connie. Hope you had fun. Actually I'm in a BAD MOOD today :devil: I promised my friend I would buy her tickets for the Barcelona tournament because she doesn't have a credit card. Problems is - their damn stupid site doesn't work for me - something to do with having a non-Spanish address I think - and every time I phone them up I hold on for hours and then get cut off :devil: :devil: It's driving me crazy - especially as I'm at work and I can't dial internationally from here so keep on having to go out and use my cell phone :devil:

Hi Rose. Keep cool! Think about your poor old heart! ;)

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 11:24 AM
:wavey: Hi Jud! How are you doing? I read somewhere that you live in Enschede. I happen to know it very well because I've had a friend who lived there and I've spent a lot of time with her.
I am Ok. yes I live in Enschede. Oh good to hear you know it.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 11:27 AM
OK thanks. In that case, zero troll posts out of 335 please!

Why not?

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 11:35 AM
Connie eventhough you want Tiff not to post Trollpost, it won't happen she is just to good in posting them ;)

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 11:36 AM
Why not?

If it's to incite anger or repeat 99.999 times 'turns me on' or stuff like this...no thanks. But if your posts are considered to be troll posts as well, Ok then just go for it, because YOU are funny.

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 11:54 AM
Getting frustrated isn't going to help is it? Well incompetence and stupidity is a skill look at this board as an example.

Yes, the speaking of Spanish might give it away, but you hate your job so much anyway, so let them speculate.

YAY - I've done it!! :bounce: All sorted - just needed some "quiet time" at lunch-time to wait to get through and then talk to someone sensible instead of the other idiots that answered the phone before :devil: So she has her tickets and I need a drink but can't have one now because my lunch-time has all been used up!

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 11:58 AM
YAY - I've done it!! :bounce:
:bigclap:

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 11:59 AM
YAY - I've done it!! :bounce: All sorted - just needed some "quiet time" at lunch-time to wait to get through and then talk to someone sensible instead of the other idiots that answered the phone before :devil: So she has her tickets and I need a drink but can't have one now because my lunch-time has all been used up!

See Norden cool triumphed over Latina heat, well you are not a latina, but there was definite temperamental tendecies shown then. :p

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 12:03 PM
See Norden cool triumphed over Latina heat, well you are not a latina, but there was definite temperamental tendecies shown then. :p

:) Maybe I am influenced by too many temperamental Latinos in my life!!! Though of course you're forgetting that half of me is Belarussian - and you only have to look at Marat to see how temperamental people from Russia and the surrounding areas can be sometimes!!!! Today I admit I was tempted to hurl my cell phone against the wall in a moment of Marat-type racquet breaking :devil:

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 12:05 PM
wow Rosie then it must have been really bad..

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 12:06 PM
:) Maybe I am influenced by too many temperamental Latinos in my life!!! Though of course you're forgetting that half of me is Belarussian - and you only have to look at Marat to see how temperamental people from Russia and the surrounding areas can be sometimes!!!! Today I admit I was tempted to hurl my cell phone against the wall in a moment of Marat-type racquet breaking :devil:

Oh dear, you are such a hooligan!

Björki
03-07-2005, 12:10 PM
:wavey: Björki. I am sorry that Sweden lost.

congrats Rosie :)

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 12:13 PM
If it's to incite anger or repeat 99.999 times 'turns me on' or stuff like this...no thanks. But if your posts are considered to be troll posts as well, Ok then just go for it, because YOU are funny.

" _______(fill in the name of the player) is a __________ (your choice of curse word or euphemism)" is a troll post. And an official (or unofficial) F*** YOU thread is really a troll post.

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 12:14 PM

Actually I thought Belarussians were a bit calmer and more farmers interested in their cabbage and beets. Marat is a mad Tatar, but I know the odd crazy Russian 5 different moods in 10 minutes.

Then again I am animated for someone from my region. When you watch a tennis match with me you'll see what I mean.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 12:16 PM
Oh dear, you are such a hooligan!

Rosie, that qualifies you as a total wench. Join the wench mob baby.... :devil:

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 12:18 PM
" _______(fill in the name of the player) is a __________ (your choice of curse word or euphemism)" is a troll post. And an official (or unofficial) F*** YOU thread is really a troll post.
So I repeat : zero troll posts out of 335 please! oh sorry, 318 I mean.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 12:20 PM
So I repeat : zero troll posts out of 335 please! oh sorry, 318 I mean.

I don't troll post like that. That's childish.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 12:24 PM
OK, just one troll post: I hate fuckin' Yahoo Messenger. Someone installed it on my work computer. I may install an updated MSN Messenger. I hate, hate, hate Yahoo Messenger.

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Actually I thought Belarussians were a bit calmer and more farmers interested in their cabbage and beets. Marat is a mad Tatar, but I know the odd crazy Russian 5 different moods in 10 minutes.

Then again I am animated for someone from my region. When you watch a tennis match with me you'll see what I mean.

Stuffed cabbage and borscht are my specialities :) And actually I'm totally the opposite from you when watching a tennis match - I just sit there eating boiled sweets (or smoking!) and saying nothing :angel:

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 12:27 PM
OK, just one troll post: I hate fuckin' Yahoo Messenger. Someone installed it on my work computer. I may install an updated MSN Messenger. I hate, hate, hate Yahoo Messenger.

Hey Tiff...thats very animated :) maybe you are as mixed up as myself and Rosie .....are you Latino...maybe??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Hey Tiff...thats very animated :) maybe you are as mixed up as myself and Rosie .....are you Latino...maybe??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No....I just hate Yahoo Messenger. It's annoying as hell and is not very user-friendly.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 12:37 PM

Watch me and my family get animated two weeks from now. It's March Madness, baby, and it's on....

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Stuffed cabbage and borscht are my specialities :) And actually I'm totally the opposite from you when watching a tennis match - I just sit there eating boiled sweets (or smoking!) and saying nothing :angel:

Borschch is always good and very filling as well. Well it depends on who you talk to. I think I'm animated, maybe I have to ask my close friends as to how I am.

I know I am not in the De La Pena league.

Choupi
03-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Well don't come to see me during a DC match when my Frenchies are playing! It's already sthg to witness when it's on tv, so imagine in the stands... ;)

:wavey: Choupinette, welcome back! I know I'm a bit late but I couldn't come sooner...

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 12:55 PM
There was no way I was flying out to Carson City, NV, to see a DC match. If it were closer, then yes maybe.

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 12:56 PM
:wavey: Choupinette, welcome back! I know I'm a bit late but I couldn't come sooner...

:wavey: Choupi sweetie. Congats on the great win over Sweden. I saw the matches on tv yesterday and thought of you. Holland has beaten Sweden but not without intimidating the poor only 19 years old Wawrinka. I hate it to be Dutch sometimes :devil:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 12:58 PM
Holland has beaten Sweden but not without intimidating the poor only 19 years old Wawrinka. I hate it to be Dutch sometimes :devil:

You mean Switzerland?

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Borschch is always good and very filling as well. Well it depends on who you talk to. I think I'm animated, maybe I have to ask my close friends as to how I am.

I know I am not in the De La Pena league.

Is anyone in the de la Pena league :angel:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 01:05 PM

Not I :o

Choupi
03-07-2005, 01:06 PM
:wavey: Choupi sweetie. Congats on the great win over Sweden. I saw the matches on tv yesterday and thought of you. Holland has beaten Sweden but not without intimidating the poor only 19 years old Wawrinka. I hate it to be Dutch sometimes :devil:
Incredible the bunch of ppl who have thought of me yesterday... ;)
Wawrinka, you mean Switzerland I imagine?

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 01:08 PM
You mean Switzerland?
Yes I do. Should I stop to drink?

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 01:08 PM

Next time you see a Gonzo match, where we he sits. You may notice something a bit different, especially on a show court.

Choupi
03-07-2005, 01:12 PM
...or increase the dose! ;)

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 01:13 PM

Sure....what are you having? :devil:

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Sure....what are you having? :devil:

Hey, it's my first workingday since my holidays! It's so hard! :sad:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 01:19 PM
Hey, it's my first workingday since my holidays! It's so hard! :sad:

I thought the work day was a reason to pick up the crack pipe and the vodka bottle. Am I mistaken? :o

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Next time you see a Gonzo match, where we he sits. You may notice something a bit different, especially on a show court.

A girlfriend of mine has quite a "thing" about de la Pena :( Ah well - takes all sorts I suppose.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 01:30 PM
A girlfriend of mine has quite a "thing" about de la Pena :( Ah well - takes all sorts I suppose.

There's no accounting for taste, I guess.

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 01:37 PM
There's no accounting for taste, I guess.

World would be a very boring place if we all liked the same people.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 01:37 PM
World would be a very boring place if we all liked the same people.

That's true...so true.

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 01:47 PM
I thought the work day was a reason to pick up the crack pipe and the vodka bottle. Am I mistaken? :o
Yes you are. Sigarettes and chocolate are my only sins.

Choupi
03-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Wel, I only have chocolate and ...Champagne on my list! ;)

*Ljubica*

Just like me :angel:

sigmagirl91

Chocolate is it for me. I really need to get off chocolate. But seeing as we are David fans, it's a necessary evil for getting through his matches.

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 01:52 PM

It depends in what kind of way doesn't it?

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 01:53 PM
Chocolate is it for me. I really need to get off chocolate. But seeing as we are David fans, it's a necessary evil for getting through his matches.

WEll Tiff...you should try some Galaxy chocolate....Rosie you will know what I mean....

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 01:58 PM
It depends in what kind of way doesn't it?

Use your imagination :angel:

And Sophia - yes - Galaxy - I'm drooling already :drool:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 01:59 PM
WEll Tiff...you should try some Galaxy chocolate....Rosie you will know what I mean....

OK....is it good? :confused:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 01:59 PM

Whoa..... :eek:

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 02:00 PM

Absolutely. It keeps us from biting our nails.

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 02:01 PM

And Sophia - yes - Galaxy - I'm drooling already :drool:

Horacio is cool and I could see how he would do well with the ladies, well now he is single again.

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 02:06 PM
Horacio is cool and I could see how he would do well with the ladies, well now he is single again.

He certainly tries hard ;) Doesn't do anything for me though -not my type.

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 02:12 PM

He doesn't have to try. I mean you like drummers from 70s progressive rock bands don' t you? ;)

Choupi
03-07-2005, 02:18 PM
Not mine either... :)

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 02:19 PM

He's definitely not my type. I'd gag.

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 02:33 PM

The same for me.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 02:34 PM
And don't let him do what Mancini did. If he does, I'll hurl all over this board.

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 02:36 PM
And don't let him do what Mancini did. If he does, I'll hurl all over this board.

What do you mean? Mancini was one handsome dude in the day and he could play some very good tennis as well.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 02:39 PM
What do you mean? Mancini was one handsome dude in the day and he could play some very good tennis as well.

Did you see the pic where he took his shirt off? Ick, yuck, patooey. I know Mancini was hella fine when he was playing (so was Markus, btw, and he still is too), but now? NOOOOOO.....

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Did you see the pic where he took his shirt off? Ick, yuck, patooey. I know Mancini was hella fine when he was playing (so was Markus, btw, and he still is too), but now? NOOOOOO.....

Are you talking about Horacio or Luli, as to who took their shirt off in this pic? Markus is on daddy duty I think at the moment.

You no like Luli now, come on I thought you liked men with a bit of meat?

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Are you talking about Horacio or Luli, as to who took their shirt off in this pic? Markus is on daddy duty I think at the moment.

Luli, definitely. I like my men with meat, but not with porker meat. Damn, that's just entirely too much. He and Yevgeny should start a "Porkers Club".

Choupi
03-07-2005, 02:47 PM
What a poetic description of overweight... :rolleyes:

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Luli, definitely. I like my men with meat, but not with porker meat. Damn, that's just entirely too much.

Enough to make us vegetarians!

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 02:50 PM
Enough to make us vegetarians!

More than enough. He and Yevgeny have enough meat to make me avoid the stuff for the rest of my life.

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 02:50 PM
What a poetic description of overweight... :rolleyes:

Not at all, just playing on sigma's criteria of liking guys with meat.

Mancini, Lundgren, Yevgeny let them go, they've done their bit and don't have to try any more.

Alberto definitely had no probs with the ladies when he has playing.

Come on they can still look at Gumy who has kept himself in good condition.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 02:51 PM

Mancini, Lundgren, Yevgeny let them go, they've done their bit and don't have to try any more.

Alberto definitely had no probs with the ladies when he has playing.

I know Alberto was a fine MF in his day, but he's lowered the bar significantly. And Gumy...he's hella fine. He can be on my husband list.

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 02:54 PM
There is always Squillari I think he has eaten enough steaks in his time.

Choupi
03-07-2005, 02:57 PM
When I think I could strangle guys talking about girls as meat parts... :rolleyes:

Awwwwww....Gumy. Definitely more my type! ;)

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 02:59 PM
Gumy is multilingual as well.

Yes, Hernan speaks Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese and English.

Choupi
03-07-2005, 03:03 PM

Definitely matching... ;) Speaks 3 languages I also speak. :) But he has made a regrettable huge mistake in my opinion. He has cut his hair. :sad:

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 03:04 PM
He can grow it back.

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 03:05 PM

George, I will explain you something. When a woman says something like :
'Awwwwww....Gumy. Definitely more my type! ' she defenitively doensn't speak about having a conversation in 5 languages.

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 03:08 PM
5 different ways of using the tongue isn't it then Connie?

Choupi
03-07-2005, 03:12 PM
George, I will explain you something. When a woman says something like :
'Awwwwww....Gumy. Definitely more my type! ' she defenitively doensn't speak about having a conversation in 5 languages.
Come on Connie, you're attributing me intentions I hadn't so far...don't give me ideas! ;)
As for the conversation, well, could be interesting, as some bonus supplement! :p George was only trying to stress the common points between Gumy and me. We're both multilingual ppl. And yes, the hair pb can easily be solved...

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 03:18 PM
5 different ways of using the tongue isn't it then Connie?

There are ways to use a tongue....and there are ways to use a tongue. :o

*Elsie*
Come on Connie, you're attributing me intentions I hadn't so far... C'est cela, la petite menteuse!

sigmagirl91

Definitely my man...

Choupi
03-07-2005, 03:21 PM
C'est cela, la petite menteuse!
Me? A liar? :angel: But now that you have brought the subject on the table.... :devil:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Me? A liar? :angel: But now that you have brought the subject on the table.... :devil:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 03:26 PM
I might have to leave now.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 03:26 PM
Why? Stick around.....

Choupi
03-07-2005, 03:37 PM
I might have to leave now.
Your bed is finally calling you?

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 03:41 PM
Poor sleepy George.

justClaudia
03-07-2005, 04:44 PM
Connie welcome back !! Hope you had a great time!!

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 05:22 PM
Hey, Claudia, how's it going?

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 05:55 PM
Soph MSN doesn't work right now.Ll try later again

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 05:55 PM
hi Clau and Tiff

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Hey, Jud. I didn't know MSN was down; I haven't been on it in awhile, so I don't know.

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 05:58 PM
Soph MSN doesn't work right now.Ll try later again I know I am so annoyed...I was just speaking to Soda and the damn thing went...... :mad:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 05:59 PM
I know I am so annoyed...I was just speaking to Soda and the damn thing went...... :mad:

How's he doing? See....he hasn't bothered to even talk to me....he can just... :o

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 05:59 PM
Hi Tiff, well here it jsut went down for a while.. but :woohoo: its working again!

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 06:00 PM
Hi Tiff, well here it jsut went down for a while.. but :woohoo: its working again!

Good!!!

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 06:01 PM
How's he doing? See....he hasn't bothered to even talk to me....he can just... :o

Well sorry Tiff....but what can I say ;)

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Well sorry Tiff....but what can I say ;)

Hey, it's 'K....

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 06:03 PM

Mine will not work....... :mad:

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 06:04 PM
didnt know you would be upset because Soda doesn't talk to you, Tiff!

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 06:05 PM
sorry Soph.. adn now when I had a new question...

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 06:07 PM
sorry Soph.. adn now when I had a new question...
well just pm me....

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 06:17 PM
I heard MSN had a virus; that's why you couldn't access it or maintain access. Hope that helped.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 06:21 PM
Guess what: 199 posts and counting. Maybe I should include a troll post....:devil:

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 06:28 PM
you should :devil:

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Guess what: 199 posts and counting. Maybe I should include a troll post....:devil:

Why not???? :) but be nice.....

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 06:29 PM
Oh thanks Tiff, maybe that explains why it doesn't work..

adn thanks Soph for your help with my essay :hug:

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Oh thanks Tiff, maybe that explains why it doesn't work..

adn thanks Soph for your help with my essay :hug:

Hey..you are welcome...you know that...likewise...thanks for all the advice ;)

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Hey Jud..is your MSN gone again???

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 06:32 PM
Why not???? :) but be nice.....

Nice? Me? When have I never been nice?

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Nice? Me? When have I never been nice?

Well I would never have thought that..... :)

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 06:41 PM
Well I would never have thought that..... :)

You know me... :o

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 06:45 PM
Hey Jud..is your MSN gone again???
yes for at long as it goes...

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 06:50 PM
I guess there will be no MSN for awhile.

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 06:53 PM
it works now :)

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 06:54 PM
it works now :)

Yes it does......

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 07:00 PM
*looking at watch* How long will MSN be up before it crashes again?

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 07:03 PM
*looking at watch* How long will MSN be up before it crashes again?

Your guess is as good as mine....

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 07:04 PM
MSN Messenger is acting like a piece of shit right now. Stay off.

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 07:08 PM
MSN Messenger is acting like a piece of shit right now. Stay off.

And...help you to get your 10K????

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 07:10 PM
:D Yes.....

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 07:10 PM
I've got 165 posts now. At this rate, I will get it tomorrow.

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 07:12 PM
:D Yes.....

Have to see what we can do then.....now if only I can get Soda to be his usual self.......I may phone him and tell him yo get the hell on here and be nasty..... ;)

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Have to see what we can do then.....now if only I can get Soda to be his usual self.......I may phone him and tell him yo get the hell on here and be nasty..... ;)

:D

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 07:48 PM
wow you are making a lot of posts Tiff, well MSN is really working well tonight...

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 07:49 PM
adn well you can make it really fast if the posts are like this:

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 07:52 PM
wow you are making a lot of posts Tiff, well MSN is really working well tonight...

It is working well now...isn't it...but I still missed Soda... :sad:

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 07:57 PM
well I don't have time to miss Soda.. still working... and its getting late already :sad:

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 08:01 PM
well I don't have time to miss Soda.. still working... and its getting late already :sad:

But...you are doing so well....c'mon..you are nearly there.....
I am so proud of you... :worship: :worship:

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 08:10 PM
thanks Soph :hug:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 08:14 PM
You two have been talking up a storm, haven't you?

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 08:20 PM
thanks Soph :hug:

You know you are so welcome.... :hug: :hug:

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 08:21 PM
Guys, you've got to help me. I'm almost there......

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 08:22 PM
Guys, you've got to help me. I'm almost there......

Well C'MON then......

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Well C'MON then......

well i can't even get to 1K!!!!!!

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 09:07 PM
yes you can do ti Tiff..

bovenbuuf
03-07-2005, 09:09 PM
tiff wil be sooner at the 10 K then you will be at your 1000posts....

sophia_c
03-07-2005, 09:11 PM

hahaha...well that would not be difficult.....

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 09:36 PM

Looks like it. When I get there, I can change my siggie again.

sigmagirl91
03-07-2005, 10:51 PM
I'll be at 10K tomorrow....less than 100 posts. COOL!!!

Björki
03-08-2005, 07:47 AM
congtrats for 10.007 posts Sigma :)

bovenbuuf
03-08-2005, 08:39 AM
how did you made all those posts Tiff.. you really made very fast :)

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 10:36 AM
I did it last night when no one was looking.

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 10:40 AM
You are so sneaky ;)

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 10:43 AM
I know. I even made some new friends on here last night. All thanks to Cute Babi for chatting with me.

bovenbuuf
03-08-2005, 11:05 AM
figured that out, that you even couldn't wait to do it when everybody was awake...

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 11:09 AM
I just got carried away. And I even changed my siggie.

bovenbuuf
03-08-2005, 11:11 AM
Oh yes i see that, well what is your next goal, 15K before your birthday...

sophia_c
03-08-2005, 11:12 AM
figured that out, that you even couldn't wait to do it when everybody was awake...

Yes..actually....I agree....we wanted to see it... :sad:

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 11:15 AM
And I even changed my siggie.
I noticed. Love is a battlefield right?

bovenbuuf
03-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Yes..actually....I agree....we wanted to see it... :sad:
yes because we did try so hard to help her... even stayed up very late to cheer and post!

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 11:22 AM
yes because we did try so hard to help her... even stayed up very late to cheer and post!
That calls herself a friend! Look what she does behind our backs! :mad:

bovenbuuf
03-08-2005, 11:27 AM
yes very mean...

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 11:29 AM
yes very mean...
No cookies for Tif!

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 12:14 PM
I noticed. Love is a battlefield right?

:D Correct!!!

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 12:15 PM
yes very mean...

I couldn't help it. You can still cheer. I'll be here.

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 12:15 PM
No cookies for Tif!

Why not? I was being a good girl.

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 12:25 PM
Why not? I was being a good girl.
True. Let's go to Enschede together then and get some!

bovenbuuf
03-08-2005, 12:28 PM
well really hope you make some more posts today and later! Nice read when I am doing this boring job..

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 01:32 PM
True. Let's go to Enschede together then and get some!

Thanks.

Björki
03-08-2005, 01:37 PM
what is the time in Indian Wells now? I wonder when we will get the draw?
I am so nervous :lol: Or is it just the Quali Draw who comes out today? :help:

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 01:49 PM
I am so nervous :lol:
I think it's something like 6 hours earlier than in in Germany and France. The women's draw is completed, but we will have to be patient for the men's draw. Here is the link to the site in case you didn't find it by yourself yet.
www.pacificlifeopen.com/en/players/draws/ (http://)

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Shit, it doesn't work. I'll try again.

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 01:50 PM
www.pacificlifeopen.com/en/players/draws (http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/en/players/draws)

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 01:53 PM
Almost 4 o'oclock. Green apple time, yummy yummy! (ironic)

btw, where is everybody?

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 01:54 PM
I am so nervous :lol: Or is it just the Quali Draw who comes out today? :help:

It's 6:55am there.

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 01:56 PM
www.pacificlifeopen.com/en/players/draws (http://www.pacificlifeopen.com/en/players/draws)

This is the women's draw. The men's draw hasn't been released yet.

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 02:02 PM
This is the women's draw. The men's draw hasn't been released yet.
*Sigh* I know I know

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 02:03 PM
*Sigh* I know I know

Probably not til tomorrow? Or later today?

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 02:08 PM
Probably not til tomorrow? Or later today?
Later today.

Björki
03-08-2005, 02:22 PM
It's 6:55am there.
thanks. so it may take few hours.

bovenbuuf
03-08-2005, 02:40 PM
Thanks.
Ok Tea is ready and the cookies are on the table? Hope you are coming soon :)

bovenbuuf
03-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Almost 4 o'oclock. Green apple time, yummy yummy! (ironic)

btw, where is everybody?
sorry I was reading, had to finish my essay and do another assignment...

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 02:43 PM
sorry I was reading, had to finish my essay and do another assignment...
That is such a bad excuse!

bovenbuuf
03-08-2005, 02:44 PM
That is such a bad excuse!
yeah I know.. but I also needed time to make the tea and get the cookies...

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 02:49 PM
yeah I know.. but I also needed time to make the tea and get the cookies...
That's better

bovenbuuf
03-08-2005, 02:53 PM
thought so.. guessed that you would like it :)

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 02:58 PM
thought so.. guessed that you would like it :)
I see that you are beginning to know me ;)

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Hi, again, ladies. The draw may not be out until much, much later today.

*Elsie*
03-08-2005, 03:19 PM
Hi, again, ladies. The draw may not be out until much, much later today.
Hi again Tiff. What's new pussycat?
Much much later today means probably that it will be out when I am 'on one ear' (sleeping, that is)

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Hi again Tiff. What's new pussycat?
Much much later today means probably that it will be out when I am 'on one ear' (sleeping, that is)

Yeah, because Indian Wells is a full nine hours behind you.

Björki
03-08-2005, 04:16 PM
BTW where is Rosie today?

*Ljubica*
03-08-2005, 04:43 PM
BTW where is Rosie today?

Hi Bjorki :wavey: Don't worry - I'm here :) I was just really busy at work this morning,and then in a meeting for about 3 hours this afternoon - so no chance to get on-line. I'm home now anyway - tired and hungry and must catch up on everything I've missed here.

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 04:44 PM
Hi Bjorki :wavey: Don't worry - I'm here :) I was just really busy at work this morning,and then in a meeting for about 3 hours this afternoon - so no chance to get on-line. I'm home now anyway - tired and hungry and must catch up on everything I've missed here.

Good afternoon/evening to you. I'm back from lunch-finally.

justClaudia
03-08-2005, 09:34 PM
I haven't been online since yesterday..so even if this is a bit late..

Tiff congrats on your 10,000 posts..this deserves a :banana: and one more for the new sig. :banana:
Keep them coming Tiff!!

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Thanks, sweetie.

justClaudia
03-08-2005, 09:42 PM
You're so very welcome!!
Next target is?? I say you can't beat all the MTF records!

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 09:46 PM
You're so very welcome!!
Next target is?? I say you can't beat all the MTF records!

I know it'll take awhile to be the number one poster, and I know I won't get top rep points, but you can't have it all. Currently, I am #18 in posts.

justClaudia
03-08-2005, 09:52 PM
I know it'll take awhile to be the number one poster, and I know I won't get top rep points, but you can't have it all. Currently, I am #18 in posts.

I thought you were higher on the ranking...Top 20 is great!

Keep working on your serve and I'm sure you'll make it to the top 10 in no time!

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 09:55 PM
I thought you were higher on the ranking...Top 20 is great!

Keep working on your serve and I'm sure you'll make it to the top 10 in no time!

Give me until FO time, and I think I'll have mastered the art of super-posting. :o

justClaudia
03-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Give me until FO time, and I think I'll have mastered the art of super-posting. :o

And the big diference between you and some of those posters that are above you in the ranking..is that you actually have something nice to say,many ppl here post a lot,but say nothing...

sigmagirl91
03-08-2005, 10:07 PM
And the big diference between you and some of those posters that are above you in the ranking..is that you actually have something nice to say,many ppl here post a lot,but say nothing...

Let some posters tell it, I'm useless, which means...well, judge for yourself.

Choupi
03-09-2005, 07:29 AM
Tiff, I didn't know you loved competition so much.... :)

bovenbuuf
03-09-2005, 09:22 AM
of course she does... and in the way she is posting she will be in the top 10 really fast :)

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 10:50 AM
Tiff, I didn't know you loved competition so much.... :)

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 02:28 PM
Have I been bad today? If I have......get over it...J/K.

*Elsie*
03-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Have I been bad today? If I have......get over it...J/K.
You have been a good girl Tiff :hug:

*Elsie*
03-09-2005, 03:27 PM
I am so curious about Jazz' results. I hope she's OK. I will have to wait until tomorrow because I am leaving in 5 minutes orso. I am going to the gym this evening for the first time in 3 weeks. It will hurt!

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Why, thaaaaaank you......:hug:

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Hey Tiff...Jud and I were wondering what songs Pat Benatar sang...she is a singer..right???

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 03:34 PM
Right: "Love is a Battlefield" is one. That's the song we're doing our dance to.

*Elsie*
03-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Right: "Love is a Battlefield" is one. That's the song we're doing our dance to.
:singer: We are young, heartache to heartache etc.

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 03:40 PM

I thought it was that one but couldn't remember who sang it...I thought it was the big blonde lady with the curly hair...can't remember her name either...I'm not doing well here...am I???....but I remembered the "Love is a Battlefield" from the movie..."30 going on 13"...that was so funny....especially the bit where they were having a PJ party and danced with the wooden spoons as mics.....okay I am loosing it now...put it down to the high temperature..... ;)

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Big blonde hair? No. PB is a brunette.

*Elsie*
03-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Ellen Foley?

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=sigmagirl91]Big blonde hair? No. PB is a brunette.[/QUOTE

No I know that PB is brunette....just can't think of the other singer but she had an equally big voice....

*Elsie*
03-09-2005, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=sigmagirl91]Big blonde hair? No. PB is a brunette.[/QUOTE

No I know that PB is brunette....just can't think of the other singer but she had an equally big voice....
I am sure you mean Ellen Foley

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 03:46 PM
I don't think so. What song did she sing-the blonde chick?

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 03:47 PM
I don't think so. What song did she sing-the blonde chick?

I'm thinking..that can be difficult sometimes..... :)

*Elsie*
03-09-2005, 03:48 PM
No, it's not Ellen Foley, she doesnt have curly hair.

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 03:49 PM

Thinking is difficult :eek: Ok, I've heard it all now.

*Elsie*
03-09-2005, 03:49 PM
I can see that! Hopefully you remember your own name! ;)

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 03:50 PM
Dang, Soph, what happened?

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 03:52 PM
I can see that! Hopefully you remember your own name! ;)

Hey...c'mon I'm ill....but the song was called "Total eclipse of the heart"...ring any bells....wow..I think I need to lie down now.... :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha:

*Elsie*
03-09-2005, 03:54 PM
Hey...c'mon I'm ill....but the song was called "Total eclipse of the heart"...ring any bells....wow..I think I need to lie down now.... :lol: :lol: :haha: :haha:
Bonny Tyler!

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 03:55 PM
Dang, Soph, what happened?

I'm ill.....have pity on me.....

sigmagirl91
Bingo!!! Bonnie Tyler....
She had some chops.

sigmagirl91

I will. Feel better.

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Bonny Tyler!

That was her.....I have just suffered my biggest blonde moment ever...... :haha: :haha: ...sorry to all the blonde out there :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 03:57 PM
Brain fart...braaaaaaaaaaain fart....:o

*Elsie*
03-09-2005, 03:57 PM
OKay, don't worry, it can happen to the best of us. Lie down now and rest.

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 03:58 PM
I will. Feel better.

I am trying...got the antibiotics and the B12 injections.....

*Elsie*
03-09-2005, 04:01 PM
That was her.....I have just suffered my biggest blonde moment ever...... :haha: :haha: ...sorry to all the blonde out there :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I am blond, but I am not a real one.

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 04:03 PM
I am blond, but I am not a real one.

Well I don't want to offend anyone......I was blonde..but now I'm brunette....much better... :yeah:

*Ljubica*
03-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Well I don't want to offend anyone......I was blonde..but now I'm brunette....much better... :yeah:

Oh Sophia -now I am deeply, deeply offended :devil: All my life I've been fending off all the good old "natural blonde - please speak slowly" comments :devil: We're not that bad - honest :)

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 04:30 PM
Oh Sophia -now I am deeply, deeply offended :devil: All my life I've been fending off all the good old "natural blonde - please speak slowly" comments :devil: We're not that bad - honest :)

Oh please don't be offended...it was one big joke.....it was just after my brief momentary lapse in concentration...brain malfunction.....hey c'mon blondes are lovely...look at our guy.....so sorry.. :hug: :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-09-2005, 04:36 PM
Oh please don't be offended...it was one big joke.....it was just after my brief momentary lapse in concentration...brain malfunction.....hey c'mon blondes are lovely...look at our guy.....so sorry.. :hug: :hug:

:hug: I was only winding you up sweetie -but thanks anyway!!! :)

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 04:40 PM
:hug: I was only winding you up sweetie -but thanks anyway!!! :)

I knew that....I was just checking.... ;)

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm not a blonde. I'm brunette-very brunette.

*Ljubica*
03-09-2005, 05:09 PM
I knew that....I was just checking.... ;)

Well - us blondes aren't the brightest you see :angel:

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Well - us blondes aren't the brightest you see :angel:

Well I went brunette to match the serious qualifications I have..... ;)

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 05:16 PM
OK.....I guess that's good.

*Ljubica*
03-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Well I went brunette to match the serious qualifications I have..... ;)

Well - you'll probably laugh - but when I was at college I actually dyed my hair very dark because I thought no-one would take me seriously as a "blonde bimbo" :) Trouble is, it looked so ghastly with my pallid complexion that people said I looked like Morticia from the Adams Family (you know - black hair/white face :eek: ) so I went back to my natural colour again pretty quick!!

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 05:24 PM
Well - you'll probably laugh - but when I was at college I actually dyed my hair very dark because I thought no-one would take me seriously as a "blonde bimbo" :) Trouble is, it looked so ghastly with my pallid complexion that people said I looked like Morticia from the Adams Family (you know - black hair/white face :eek: ) so I went back to my natural colour again pretty quick!!

Wow...:eek: I'm sure you won't do that again.

sophia_c
03-09-2005, 05:25 PM

hahahhah- well actually I look better as a brunette....I have quite dark skin so I like it better....

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 05:28 PM
I actually look better, too, for the same reasons.

bovenbuuf
03-09-2005, 05:30 PM
and well do think blond suited you Rosie :)

and yes Soph is a better brunette