The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Choupi
02-28-2005, 08:00 AM
:wavey: From me, back to work! Hope everybody's OK.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 08:08 AM
HI Choupi! Hope work is ok today! and thanks :hug: I am feeling well again, so do have to go to work aswell.

But well today is my last lesson at my school :sad: I really liked it there, but now-to get my teaching degree- I have to go to another school.

Action Jackson
02-28-2005, 08:11 AM
Where are you studying boven?

Are you still playing the ATP game? I am running it alone now and need to know whether you want me to still use your players.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Well I am studying in my home town. And there I am at a (high)school. Also I am still styding at the uni.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 08:17 AM
and yes I still try to play the game, although I was to late for the last period, I had to much work then so I wasn't online then. But I still want to try to let my players play some other tournements.

Action Jackson
02-28-2005, 08:23 AM
Cool boven I understand it's not easy. Anyway the big money tournaments are coming up and I'll add them to the committment list for Indian Wells and Miami. Win a few rounds and the points will be good.

You don't have to hand in points all of the time anyway.

Which town in the Netherlands do you live in?

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 08:25 AM
Ok thanks about the game!

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 08:26 AM
I live in Enschede, its a city close to the german border.

Action Jackson
02-28-2005, 08:30 AM
I live in Enschede, its a city close to the german border.

The home of the team Twente. So where are you going when you leave Enschede.

Choupi
02-28-2005, 08:34 AM
HI Choupi! Hope work is ok today! and thanks :hug: I am feeling well again, so do have to go to work aswell.

But well today is my last lesson at my school :sad: I really liked it there, but now-to get my teaching degree- I have to go to another school.
Well, work is OK. It's been very calm so far...Usual for a return after 2 weeks break! :)

I wish you good luck in your new school. I hope you'll get your teaching degree. When are you supposed to be over with it?

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 08:41 AM
The home of the team Twente. So where are you going when you leave Enschede.
yup, I do live nearby the stadium of Twente. Well i am still living in Enschede, and the other school is in Hengelo,a place close to Enschede

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 08:43 AM
Well, work is OK. It's been very calm so far...Usual for a return after 2 weeks break! :)

I wish you good luck in your new school. I hope you'll get your teaching degree. When are you supposed to be over with it?
well I want to end my 2 degrees both in August, maybe sooner.

Choupi
02-28-2005, 08:44 AM
well I want to end my 2 degrees both in August, maybe sooner.
Wow, tough times in perspective then! I wish you succeed in what you want. :)

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 08:45 AM
OK I have to go school :wavey:
Talk to you later GWH and Choupi

Action Jackson
02-28-2005, 08:45 AM
yup, I do live nearby the stadium of Twente. Well i am still living in Enschede, and the other school is in Hengelo,a place close to Enschede

Hengelo that is where they have the athletics meet and Haile Gebrselassie
usually runs there.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Wow, tough times in perspective then! I wish you succeed in what you want. :)

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 08:47 AM
Hengelo that is where they have the athletics meet and Haile Gebrselassie
usually runs there.
yes in the Fanny Blankers-Koen stadium. But never saw him there...

Choupi
02-28-2005, 08:48 AM
:wavey: Judd. Have a nice day!

*Ljubica*
02-28-2005, 11:25 AM

Glad everything is going well back at work Choupi. I thought I was meant to go back today, but a quick check of my medical certificate showed I can't go back in until tomorrow (they're very strict on that here and would just send me home if I went in a day early!), - so I have one last day of freedom!!! Still don't feel 100% (though much better than I did), so just chilling out at home for one last day - back to "hell" tomorrow.

Action Jackson
02-28-2005, 11:28 AM
Think of the positive Rosie you are not going to be there much longer.

More time for tennis tournaments.

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 11:44 AM
Glad everything is going well back at work Choupi. I thought I was meant to go back today, but a quick check of my medical certificate showed I can't go back in until tomorrow (they're very strict on that here and would just send me home if I went in a day early!), - so I have one last day of freedom!!! Still don't feel 100% (though much better than I did), so just chilling out at home for one last day - back to "hell" tomorrow.

Take it easy, sweetie.

Choupi
02-28-2005, 12:32 PM
Enjoy your last day away from your "hell". If they are so strict, why bothering them? ;)
I seize the opportunity here to give you my opinion about your will to go freelance in a little time. I have to tell you that I find it fantastic and I admire your courage. It's not an easy decision to make and it requires to take so many details into account. It might not have the results that you expect but still, you go for it. And I'm so happy for you. :) I wish from the bottom of my heart that you succeed in your plan.

*Ljubica*
02-28-2005, 01:02 PM
Thanks everyone :hug:

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 01:08 PM
Oh good to hear Rosie, that you have another day off! Do hope you enjoy it

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 01:39 PM
I'm gonna do some more writing this weekend. I need to. Not that I'm bored or anything, but I want to keep things flowing with that. I started the New Year out writing, so I will revisit this and keep it up.

*Ljubica*
02-28-2005, 01:40 PM
One thing I meant to post earlier..............I know that our Jazzita has a very important exam today and was getting a bit stressed about it! I doubt she'll have the time or opportunity to get on line before it - but if you do Jazz - just wanted to say - Good Luck -you're the best and you'll be fine :hug:

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 01:41 PM
Yes-Jazz, best of luck. You'll do fine.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 01:44 PM
:hug: Good luck Jazz

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm gonna do some more writing this weekend. I need to. Not that I'm bored or anything, but I want to keep things flowing with that. I started the New Year out writing, so I will revisit this and keep it up.
Do you write just for fun or is it also for the teaching degree or something?

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 01:48 PM
Do you write just for fun or is it also for the teaching degree or something?

For both. I've been writing for fun since I was young.

Choupi
02-28-2005, 01:52 PM
Best of luck jazz. I'm sure you'll be fine! :)

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Jazzita-when you come back on, let us know how it goes.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 03:21 PM
For both. I've been writing for fun since I was young.
OK, well do hope you can come up with something nice this weekend

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 03:25 PM
OK, well do hope you can come up with something nice this weekend

Yeah. I need to write in my blog most of all. I am falling down on the job.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 03:28 PM
Oh yeah I read that blog of yours, but I did that a while ago... so probably missed some stuff.

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Oh yeah I read that blog of yours, but I did that a while ago... so probably missed some stuff.

You might have. There are some upcoming events that I want to include in the blog, so watch for them.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 03:36 PM
did read it, those events really seem nice, especially the vacation :)

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Oh, yeah, the vacation is always nice.

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Y'all, I am upset....really, really upset.
Friday, I met up with an old friend-more like an old crush-at a mini-conference his company is hosting. A little background: he and I went to college together. He eventually got his MBA and is now working on a second master's in History. He wants to get a doctorate in history as well. Anyway, back to the story: he was fine as hell in college-and he even had a crush on me too. Unfortunately we never got to make anything of it. Now...my crush is...is....well, he's that persuasion now. I am still in shock.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Oh, yeah, the vacation is always nice.
yup. I think I will give myself tomorrow and wednesday a day off :)

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 03:47 PM
Friday, I met up with an old friend-more like an old crush-at a mini-conference his company is hosting. A little background: he and I went to college together. He eventually got his MBA and is now working on a second master's in History. He wants to get a doctorate in history as well. Anyway, back to the story: he was fine as hell in college-and he even had a crush on me too. Unfortunately we never got to make anything of it. Now...my crush is...is....well, he's that persuasion now. I am still in shock.
sorry to hear you are that upset, Tiff! :hug: Can we help with something?

*Ljubica*
02-28-2005, 03:48 PM

OMG - can't imagine how that would feel :eek: Any chance of you "converting" him back again :)

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 03:49 PM
sorry to hear you are that upset, Tiff! :hug: Can we help with something?

Help me get the "straight" man back. I'm heart-attacking over here.

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 03:50 PM
OMG - can't imagine how that would feel :eek: Any chance of you "converting" him back again :)

I hope so, but for now...NO. :sad:

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 03:58 PM
well sorry to hear Tiff. It must be so strange to be in that possition

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 04:05 PM
well sorry to hear Tiff. It must be so strange to be in that possition

It's bad enough when they find another woman, but another man? I'm still shocked and will be for a long, long time... :o

*Ljubica*
02-28-2005, 04:23 PM
It's bad enough when they find another woman, but another man? I'm still shocked and will be for a long, long time... :o

It's (thankfully) never happened to me, but a girlfriend of mine lived with a guy for 8 years who subsequently left her for a guy. She said the same as you - the fact that he left her for someone else was bad enough but for another man - she was really shaken and depressed for a long time :sad: She's fine now though of course - that was a long while ago.

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 04:37 PM
It's (thankfully) never happened to me, but a girlfriend of mine lived with a guy for 8 years who subsequently left her for a guy. She said the same as you - the fact that he left her for someone else was bad enough but for another man - she was really shaken and depressed for a long time :sad: She's fine now though of course - that was a long while ago.

My sympathies to your friend.

Choupi
02-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Tiff, I have a friend who had been married for about 5 years, when she has discovered that she was prefering women to men. Of course, it ended up in a divorce. But both, her ex and her are happy now. It must have been a very tough situation to handle but it was necessary. For both. And I personally doubt that if the ex had tried to have her back in the "straight" way, it would have been of some help. There are things against which you can't fight, and I think we don't have the right to fight, but that's only my opinion...

Soda
02-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Help me get the "straight" man back. I'm heart-attacking over here.
mmmm...interesting....maybe he was trying to decide which ''side'' he wanted to go...then you appeared, and....pushed him right over the edge..

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 05:40 PM
Tiff, I have a friend who had been married for about 5 years, when she has discovered that she was prefering women to men. Of course, it ended up in a divorce. But both, her ex and her are happy now. It must have been a very tough situation to handle but it was necessary. For both. And I personally doubt that if the ex had tried to have her back in the "straight" way, it would have been of some help. There are things against which you can't fight, and I think we don't have the right to fight, but that's only my opinion...
I know you can change things, and it probably wouldn't be right to change them either.. but still it must be so strange if you are involved in a situation like this...

Choupi
02-28-2005, 05:43 PM
I know you can change things, and it probably wouldn't be right to change them either.. but still it must be so strange if you are involved in a situation like this...
Strange and upsetting to the highest extent for sure. But why this need to change things?

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 06:09 PM
mmmm...interesting....maybe he was trying to decide which ''side'' he wanted to go...then you appeared, and....pushed him right over the edge..

Very funny....

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 06:10 PM

Oh, my....poor guy. It was for the best, I'm sure.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 06:29 PM
Strange and upsetting to the highest extent for sure. But why this need to change things?
I don't think I would even want to change things, probably everything happens with a reason( although with some things I am still not sure what that reason was)

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 06:30 PM
Very funny....
taht you even found time to reply..

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 06:37 PM
taht you even found time to reply..

That he would even be quick with the quips that way. Soda, you really turn me on. :o

Soda
02-28-2005, 06:50 PM
That he would even be quick with the quips that way. Soda, you really turn me on. :o
well...im kind of zoofiliac, so we could do something sometime,....think about it.

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 06:54 PM
well...im kind of zoofiliac, so we could do something sometime,....think about it.

Oh, I will....I will. You'd better be "up" for it; otherwise, it will be a big disappointment.

sophia_c
02-28-2005, 07:35 PM
Oh, I will....I will. You'd better be "up" for it; otherwise, it will be a big disappointment.

Oh I see you have met properly........ :)

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 07:45 PM
Oh I see you have met properly........ :)

Yes, we have. I'm still in mourning, and I don't know when I'm going to come out.

bovenbuuf
02-28-2005, 09:13 PM
Ok I am off. Its getting late here, and I do want to read something before I go to bed.

So Tiff have a nice evening and Rosie good luck tomorrow with work :hug:

sigmagirl91
02-28-2005, 09:14 PM
Ok I am off. Its getting late here, and I do want to read something before I go to bed.

Talk to you later.

Choupi
02-28-2005, 09:27 PM
Night Judd! :wavey:

*Ljubica*
02-28-2005, 09:40 PM

Thanks - good night Jud :wavey:

sophia_c
02-28-2005, 09:53 PM

Yep...Jud..sorry I wasn't able to speak to you very much tonight.... ;)

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 12:51 AM
Nighty, Jud.

Choupi
03-01-2005, 07:41 AM
Rosie, I suppose you're already on your way to work. I wanted to wish you a good return in your "hell", as good as it can be there...keep in mind that it's only temporary, that soon, you'll be doing sthg that will enchant you so much. Hang on! :)

And of course, to all the other friends here, have a good day too!

*Ljubica*
03-01-2005, 07:58 AM
Rosie, I suppose you're already on your way to work. I wanted to wish you a good return in your "hell", as good as it can be there...keep in mind that it's only temporary, that soon, you'll be doing sthg that will enchant you so much. Hang on! :)

And of course, to all the other friends here, have a good day too!

Thanks Choupi - but I am already here :devil: "Hell" is as hellish as I remember it :devil: And the roads were like a sheet of ice getting in here - :eek: Have a good day yourself!!!

Action Jackson
03-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Rosie, I just got a message from Kristen who has been watching the Austrian DC team practice and got a pic with Muster and he is in great shape, and she is probably still drooling.

Choupi
03-01-2005, 08:02 AM
Thanks Choupi - but I am already here :devil: "Hell" is as hellish as I remember it :devil: And the roads were like a sheet of ice getting in here - :eek: Have a good day yourself!!!
Don't you know Chris Rea's song? This is the road to hell...to be able to work in "hell", you need to deserve it! :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-01-2005, 08:04 AM
Rosie, I just got a message from Kristen who has been watching the Austrian DC team practice and got a pic with Muster and he is in great shape,

Thanks for telling - she's a lucky girl! Wish I was close to Thomas Muster instead of here in "hell" Would love to see the pic if she doesn't mind sharing.

Action Jackson
03-01-2005, 08:05 AM
Thanks for telling - she's a lucky girl! Wish I was close to Thomas Muster instead of here in "hell" Would love to see the pic if she doesn't mind sharing.

Yes, I know how much you like brooding blonde guys. She seems so excited at the moment.

*Ljubica*
03-01-2005, 08:06 AM
Don't you know Chris Rea's song? This is the road to hell...to be able to work in "hell", you need to deserve it! :devil:

Now you will get me singing that all day and driving my colleagues crazy!!!!

*Ljubica*
03-01-2005, 08:08 AM
Yes, I know how much you like brooding blonde guys. She seems so excited at the moment.

And so she should be! Tell her to cheer loudly for Austria because if they win the DC tie will be in Austria and I'll have more chance of seeing my other "brooding blonde guy" in action in July!

Action Jackson
03-01-2005, 08:11 AM
And so she should be! Tell her to cheer loudly for Austria because if they win the DC tie will be in Austria and I'll have more chance of seeing my other "brooding blonde guy" in action in July!

She will be cheering very loudly for sure.

Choupi
03-01-2005, 08:13 AM
Now you will get me singing that all day and driving my colleagues crazy!!!!
Hey, but this is a great song Rosie! :) It could have been worse. And about your colleagues, you have already shown them how much you liked to sing. Remember? Volare... :devil:

*Ljubica*
03-01-2005, 08:17 AM
Hey, but this is a great song Rosie! :) It could have been worse. And about your colleagues, you have already shown them how much you liked to sing. Remember? Volare... :devil:

How could I forget :devil:

Choupi
03-01-2005, 08:19 AM
How could I forget :devil:
You simply can't...unforgettable! :rolleyes:

bovenbuuf
03-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Goodmorning!

bovenbuuf
03-01-2005, 09:25 AM
sorry to hear its so bad Rosie :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-01-2005, 10:59 AM
You simply can't...unforgettable! :rolleyes:

Now that's another song..............."Unforgettable - that's what you are!"

Choupi
03-01-2005, 11:12 AM
Now that's another song..............."Unforgettable - that's what you are!"
Hey Rosie, you can't complain because all the songs I've put in your mind since this morning are all great songs, aren't they? ;) Awwwww....Nat King Cole! :worship:

*Ljubica*
03-01-2005, 11:29 AM
Hey Rosie, you can't complain because all the songs I've put in your mind since this morning are all great songs, aren't they? ;) Awwwww....Nat King Cole! :worship:

I love Nat King Cole :)

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 11:48 AM
That's how I feel about work, too-sometimes-although some parts of it, I can do well to forget.

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 02:37 PM
OK.....I'm not feeling all that well. Ragging has got to be the worst thing on the second day.

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm at post #9000 now. In about two weeks, I'll be at 10K. Maybe I should re-do my siggie?

jazz_girl
03-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Hi guys!!!! I have my computer back home, and it's working better than ever!!!!!!!!! :)
And the best news is that yesterday I got 90% on my last test!!! So now, I only have to defend my essay on March 9th, and I'll graduate!!!!
I think winning this DC tie will be enough to celebrate, right? ;)
:bounce:

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 02:48 PM
Hi guys!!!! I have my computer back home, and it's working better than ever!!!!!!!!! :)
And the best news is that yesterday I got 90% on my last test!!! So now, I only have to defend my essay on March 9th, and I'll graduate!!!!

Yes, yes, and yes....
:bigclap: :aparty: :yippee: :woohoo: :hug: :banana:

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 02:49 PM

What will you do your essay on?

jazz_girl
03-01-2005, 02:58 PM
I've done already, and it was approved, but now I have to defend it in front of my professors. But I'm sure I'll pass it, the hard part was yesterday :)

*Ljubica*
03-01-2005, 03:02 PM

Many congratulations Jazz :bounce: I'm really pleased for you with the test - and great to know you have your computer back - we missed you :hug:

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 03:05 PM
I've done already, and it was approved, but now I have to defend it in front of my professors. But I'm sure I'll pass it, the hard part was yesterday :)

Wow....great. Best of luck.

*Ljubica*
03-01-2005, 03:22 PM
OK guys - I will shortly be leaving "hell" and taking my chances on the ghastly "black ice" on the roads on the way home :eek: Wish me luck and talk to you all later.

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 03:35 PM
OK guys - I will shortly be leaving "hell" and taking my chances on the ghastly "black ice" on the roads on the way home :eek: Wish me luck and talk to you all later.

Be careful getting home. Talk later.

jazz_girl
03-01-2005, 04:27 PM
Thanks guys! And talk to you later Rosie!!!

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 04:37 PM
You're certainly welcome. How are the job interviews going?

jazz_girl
03-01-2005, 05:01 PM
They're ok, I've been going to some, so now I'm waiting for the replies.

Choupi
03-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Jazz, welcome back! You've been missed. I'm so happy for you about your test and your pc. Congratulations! :)

Rosie, I know I'm a bit late because you're probably already home...but take care on the road. Please.

*Ljubica*
03-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Thanks guys - yes I'm safely home now thank goodness. But it's truly VILE out there - icy rain/hail is falling and the traffic has completely ground to a halt - oh - and there's a gale-force wind too - blowing straight from Siberia by the feel of it :eek: I don't intend to set one foot outside the door again now until I have to leave for "hell" tomorrow morning - even the cats won't go outside.

bovenbuuf
03-01-2005, 05:44 PM
Jazz Congrats :aparty: good to hear it went all well, what a lovely score that was. Think the last test will also be ok!

jazz_girl
03-01-2005, 06:00 PM
Thanks a lot Jud and Choupi! :)

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 06:26 PM
They're ok, I've been going to some, so now I'm waiting for the replies.

I'm sure at least two will correspond with you. You'll get something soon.

jazz_girl
03-01-2005, 06:28 PM

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 06:39 PM
Going blogging again later-after I finish these three articles I have to write about.

bovenbuuf
03-01-2005, 06:47 PM
Jazz what kind of job are you looking for?

bovenbuuf
03-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Going blogging again later-after I finish these three articles I have to write about.
good luck with it TIff! Here i am busy aswell, have to finish an assignment...

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 06:50 PM
good luck with it TIff! Here i am busy aswell, have to finish an assignment...

I have to do a lesson plan. I'm teaching after Spring Break. I have the preliminaries down, but I still have to do the "contextual factors."

jazz_girl
03-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Well, I'm not so sure, I've been offered different things, always in contact with the costumer, so I'll see what best suits me, and the ones who want me :lol:

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 06:57 PM
Well, I'm not so sure, I've been offered different things, always in contact with the costumer, so I'll see what best suits me, and the ones who want me :lol:

Good plan.

jazz_girl
03-01-2005, 06:59 PM
:lol: thanks

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 07:00 PM
I'm researching cars this weekend too. Not that I hate the one I drive, but the one I have right now has high miles on it and I don't want to keep it around that much longer.

bovenbuuf
03-01-2005, 07:00 PM
I have to do a lesson plan. I'm teaching after Spring Break. I have the preliminaries down, but I still have to do the "contextual factors."
well i really think that a lesson plan helps, also to make a scedule of your lesson. SO that you realize how much time it takes to do an assignment and well how much time it takes when you are explaining something. ANd well it also helps to see what would make a difference, when kids say its boring that you can see what kind of scedule you made and hwat it is that makes it so boring and what you could do instead.

bovenbuuf
03-01-2005, 07:01 PM
well it seems to be nice, hope you can find something what suits you!

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 07:01 PM
well i really think that a lesson plan helps, also to make a scedule of your lesson. SO that you realize how much time it takes to do an assignment and well how much time it takes when you are explaining something. ANd well it also helps to see what would make a difference, when kids say its boring that you can see what kind of scedule you made and hwat it is that makes it so boring and what you could do instead.

Yeah, and you can switch directions if you need to. I have to teach for six class periods, but it looks like I'll teach for eight-and that's fine because two of those class periods I will help them with essays.

bovenbuuf
03-01-2005, 07:03 PM
I'm researching cars this weekend too. Not that I hate the one I drive, but the one I have right now has high miles on it and I don't want to keep it around that much longer.
good luck with it!

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 07:03 PM
good luck with it!

Thanks.

bovenbuuf
03-01-2005, 07:05 PM
Yeah, and you can switch directions if you need to. I have to teach for six class periods, but it looks like I'll teach for eight-and that's fine because two of those class periods I will help them with essays.
Oh its always nice when you have a period when you can help kids, that you don't have to do the job and talk all the time, but that the kids are trying to make a project adn that you help them with that. I thought it was a good opportunity to find out what kind of troubles kids have and which kid needs more care...

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 07:06 PM
Oh its always nice when you have a period when you can help kids, that you don't have to do the job and talk all the time, but that the kids are trying to make a project adn that you help them with that. I thought it was a good opportunity to find out what kind of troubles kids have and which kid needs more care...

True...which is why I'm passing out surveys to the kids so that I can get an idea of whom and what I'm going to teach. My instructor has yet to get back to me to get the surveys finalized-if it's OK to distribute them, etc.

bovenbuuf
03-01-2005, 07:19 PM
well hope she finds it ok to give these kids the survey etc

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 07:20 PM
well hope she finds it ok to give these kids the survey etc

I hope so too. She wanted me to add a couple of questions beforehand, but I have yet to hear from her when I sent her the revised version.

justClaudia
03-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Jazz..I'm sorry if I might be a bit late..but congratulations!!! I'm really happy for you,really!

I'm back from what was supposed to be a 3 days vacation at the snow..but the weather was so so so cold - really I've never felt this cold before!- that me and my boyfriend decided to comeback today..It's was just impossible to be there...there's was a storm yesterday!!
Everything went so not the way we planed!

But well..I'm glad to be back..missed you!!

sigmagirl91
03-01-2005, 11:35 PM
Hey, Claudia, I'm sorry that things didn't work out. Maybe next time?

*Ljubica*
03-02-2005, 06:20 AM
[QUOTE=ClaudiaM]Jazz..I'm sorry if I might be a bit late..but congratulations!!! I'm really happy for you,really!

I'm back from what was supposed to be a 3 days vacation at the snow..but the weather was so so so cold - really I've never felt this cold before!- that me and my boyfriend decided to comeback today..It's was just impossible to be there...there's was a storm yesterday!!

Sorry things didn't work out :sad: but nice to have you back here Claudia :hug:

Choupi
03-02-2005, 08:15 AM
Who the hell wouldn't want to have you? :)

Choupi
03-02-2005, 08:19 AM
Jazz..I'm sorry if I might be a bit late..but congratulations!!! I'm really happy for you,really!

But well..I'm glad to be back..missed you!!
Sorry for you that it didn't work out the way you were expecting...Don't tell me about the cold, I'm sick and tired with what we have here!

*Ljubica*
03-02-2005, 08:20 AM
Sorry for you that it didn't work out the way you were expecting...Don't tell me about the cold, I'm sick and tired with what we have here!

It's actually warmer here today - but lots of nice English rain instead!!!!

Action Jackson
03-02-2005, 08:25 AM
Dry weather and England don't go together.

Choupi
03-02-2005, 08:29 AM
It's actually warmer here today - but lots of nice English rain instead!!!!
OK, so I keep my Siberian atmosphere. At least, the sun is out today too. But snow is forecasted...

*Ljubica*
03-02-2005, 08:33 AM
Dry weather and England don't go together.

And yet I saw in the newspaper this morning that we still have "drought" conditions in the South :eek:

Choupi
03-02-2005, 09:10 AM
And yet I saw in the newspaper this morning that we still have "drought" conditions in the South :eek:
We also have drought conditions here Rosie. And I doubt that the huge amount of snow we've had contributes to lessen the terrible lack in some areas...

Action Jackson
03-02-2005, 09:12 AM

I don't have much sympathy for Southerners in general, but a lack of green in England is a bit worrying.

*Ljubica*
03-02-2005, 09:16 AM
I don't have much sympathy for Southerners in general, but a lack of green in England is a bit worrying.

Not even a Southerner like me? :angel:

Action Jackson
03-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Not even a Southerner like me? :angel:

Then there are always exceptions.

*Ljubica*
03-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Anyway guys - my turn to go into a boring meeting from now til about lunch-time :devil: I am so ecstatic about it. Catch up with you later :wavey:

Choupi
03-02-2005, 09:21 AM
Anyway guys - my turn to go into a boring meeting from now til about lunch-time :devil: I am so ecstatic about it. Catch up with you later :wavey:
Remember what you told me about yesterday, smile, look intelligent and think about David! ;) See you...

Björki
03-02-2005, 09:23 AM
good morning all :wavey:
we have a lot of snow here again :devil:

Choupi
03-02-2005, 09:26 AM
:wavey: Björki!

Björki
03-02-2005, 09:47 AM
Choupi when are u leaving to Strasbourg?
I am green with envy :devil:

Choupi
03-02-2005, 10:54 AM
Choupi when are u leaving to Strasbourg?
I am green with envy :devil:
Green with envy? It seems that this colour has become fashionable for some days, each time I speak about the DC... ;)

Well, I only go for the saturday. No opportunity for me to go the other days. But my partner in crime Ataxie, will be there the whole weekend. She lives in the suburbs of Strasbourg. She's supposed to report me everything... :)

bovenbuuf
03-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Rosie hope you survived the meeting.

Claudia, sorry to hear your vacation wasn't as great as you wanted to be :hug:

bovenbuuf
03-02-2005, 11:00 AM
and well to fit in with the weather reports, its now snowing here a lot, very white everywhere and its 0 degrees

bovenbuuf
03-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Well, I only go for the saturday. No opportunity for me to go the other days. But my partner in crime Ataxie, will be there the whole weekend. She lives in the suburbs of Strasbourg. She's supposed to report me everything... :)Have fun Choupi! :hug:

*Ljubica*
03-02-2005, 11:45 AM
Rosie hope you survived the meeting.

Claudia, sorry to hear your vacation wasn't as great as you wanted to be :hug:

The meeting was even more boring than my wildest dreams could imagine :devil: I am now in a very BAD mood!!!

sigmagirl91
03-02-2005, 11:46 AM

Compared to the snow that tay got, you can call where I live a "drought" area. No snow, just flurries-and lots of rain. Great!

sigmagirl91
03-02-2005, 11:47 AM
good morning all :wavey:
we have a lot of snow here again :devil:

I want your snow. We don't have crap here in the way of snow.

Choupi
03-02-2005, 12:13 PM
The meeting was even more boring than my wildest dreams could imagine :devil: I am now in a very BAD mood!!!
Think of David Rosie, think of David! :p

sigmagirl91
03-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Yes, Rosie, think of David. Think of....oh, damn, there goes my gutter mind again. Let me get ready for work.

bovenbuuf
03-02-2005, 12:16 PM
just think of the day when you quit your job and hten have all the time to go traveling around Europe watching all of Davids matches :)

bovenbuuf
03-02-2005, 12:17 PM
Yes, Rosie, think of David. Think of....oh, damn, there goes my gutter mind again. Let me get ready for work.
good luck with that, here I am already half way...

Björki
03-02-2005, 12:20 PM
Green with envy? It seems that this colour has become fashionable for some days, each time I speak about the DC... ;)

Well, I only go for the saturday. No opportunity for me to go the other days. But my partner in crime Ataxie, will be there the whole weekend. She lives in the suburbs of Strasbourg. She's supposed to report me everything... :)
Saturday is the best day with Jonas and Simon playing
the doubles :) have fun.

Björki
03-02-2005, 12:22 PM
but you still alive and it's over :) :hug:

Choupi
03-02-2005, 12:36 PM
Saturday is the best day with Jonas and Simon playing
the doubles :) have fun.
You can count on me! :p

Björki
03-02-2005, 12:54 PM
did anyone already read this?

TENNIS-X NEWS, NOTES, QUOTES AND BARBS
Richard Krajicek speaking to Reuters about playing the senior tour: "My children are big supporters of me and came out to see me play Jim Courier on the seniors tour. When I lost, my daughter was crying. Then a couple of months later I lost to Courier again and a couple of weeks after that I lost to Courier again. Someone asked my son afterwards, 'When you grow up do you want to be as good as daddy?' and he replied 'No, I want to be as good as Jim Courier.' Normally you'd think it would take at least 10 years for your son to lose respect for you but here I have a four-year-old who knows the difference between a winner and loser."..

:lol: cute! :)

*Ljubica*
03-02-2005, 12:59 PM

Richard Krajicek speaking to Reuters about playing the senior tour: "My children are big supporters of me and came out to see me play Jim Courier on the seniors tour. When I lost, my daughter was crying. Then a couple of months later I lost to Courier again and a couple of weeks after that I lost to Courier again. Someone asked my son afterwards, 'When you grow up do you want to be as good as daddy?' and he replied 'No, I want to be as good as Jim Courier.' Normally you'd think it would take at least 10 years for your son to lose respect for you but here I have a four-year-old who knows the difference between a winner and loser."..

LOL - I like that story :)

Choupi
03-02-2005, 01:03 PM

That's a sweet story. Thanks for sharing. That little boy is a way ahead of others in life...he'll go far!!!! :p

Action Jackson
03-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Krajicek is a smart guy and so it seems are his kids.

Richard was always Courier's bitch. The GM curse has struck again. The equal prizemoney debate, at least someone arguing for the other side bring up some valid points.

Choupi
03-02-2005, 01:07 PM
at least someone arguing for the other side bring up some valid points.
Oh what a change! Shows that everything can happen in life. :)

Action Jackson
03-02-2005, 01:08 PM
Oh what a change! Shows that everything can happen in life. :)

No, nothing has changed there is some serious delusion going on. Very entertaining in a sad way.

jazz_girl
03-02-2005, 01:09 PM

:lol: That it soooo cute! :)

Choupi
03-02-2005, 01:20 PM
No, nothing has changed there is some serious delusion going on. Very entertaining in a sad way.
Oh... misunderstood your words then. Because you said that sbdy was bringing valid points so that was the change I was hinting at.
How can a debate be enternaining in a sad way?

sigmagirl91
03-02-2005, 01:26 PM
When it comes to GM the entertainment value always sinks to cheap, tawdry levels.

sigmagirl91
03-02-2005, 02:05 PM
OK, I'm tired. Time to go back to bed. I want to go home now; I don't want to play anymore.

Action Jackson
03-02-2005, 02:07 PM
When it comes to GM the entertainment value always sinks to cheap, tawdry levels.

Yes, it does especially when it's too easy to run rings around their arguments.

I seem to get them though.

sigmagirl91
03-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Yes, it does especially when it's too easy to run rings around their arguments.

I seem to get them though.

Yeah, I saw your responses to SanTaureauFan. Some people don't know what they're talking about. In my humble opinion, equal prize money will never come about because, as was stated before, the tours don't have the same drawing power or revenue to support such a structure.

bovenbuuf
03-02-2005, 06:09 PM
Nice story Bjorki!

sigmagirl91
03-02-2005, 06:17 PM

Oh, my....that kid is quite wise.

justClaudia
03-02-2005, 10:07 PM
We also have drought conditions here Rosie. And I doubt that the huge amount of snow we've had contributes to lessen the terrible lack in some areas...

I don't even wanna think about the weather...here is terrible,actually never been this cold before...
I don't know if any of you knows a Portuguese island called Madeira..well there is like paradise, sunny all the time. Last night snowed there!! :eek: Unbelieveble!!!

My mother - with her weird sense of humour,always - goes : It's the end of the world!! This planet is gonna kill us!!! :D

sigmagirl91
03-03-2005, 06:47 PM
I don't even wanna think about the weather...here is terrible,actually never been this cold before...
I don't know if any of you knows a Portuguese island called Madeira..well there is like paradise, sunny all the time. Last night snowed there!! :eek: Unbelieveble!!!

My mother - with her weird sense of humour,always - goes : It's the end of the world!! This planet is gonna kill us!!! :D

Wow...

*Ljubica*
03-04-2005, 10:51 AM
IT'S SNOWING :bounce: Lots and lots of lovely, thick, can't get the car out and can't open the roads snow :devil: - and we all know what that means don't we? Yes - I have to work from home - so no office and lots of DC on the TV and the Net :haha: I love SNOW!!!!!

Choupi
03-04-2005, 10:54 AM
IT'S SNOWING :bounce: Lots and lots of lovely, thick, can't get the car out and can't open the roads snow :devil: - and we all know what that means don't we? Yes - I have to work from home - so no office and lots of DC on the TV and the Net :haha: I love SNOW!!!!!
Then let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.... :) but not here!

bovenbuuf
03-04-2005, 10:56 AM
OH that is good to hear Rosie! Here its also bad.. they don't have enough salt to put on the roads, so all experts advise to stay at home :)

Action Jackson
03-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Well done Rosie.

*Ljubica*
03-04-2005, 11:23 AM
OH that is good to hear Rosie! Here its also bad.. they don't have enough salt to put on the roads, so all experts advise to stay at home :)

:yeah: Well done Jud too :)

Action Jackson
03-04-2005, 11:25 AM
DC fun for everyone.

sigmagirl91
03-04-2005, 11:32 AM

Must be nice. We don't have snow here. Just cold, cold, and more cold.

bovenbuuf
03-04-2005, 11:51 AM
DC fun for everyone.
well not sure if i can have my DC fun :sad: Here its the whole afternoon Erfurt. Worldchampionships speedskating...So I guess we get the highlights of the matches tonight...

Björki
03-04-2005, 11:53 AM
no new show here :) I am not that unhappy :)

hey do you like my new avie? :D I just love it so much.

*Ljubica*
03-04-2005, 11:58 AM

Very nice - very Swedish :)

sigmagirl91
03-04-2005, 12:14 PM
Nice av, Bjorki.

Choupi
03-04-2005, 12:16 PM

Hey I know that pic. It's from the training in Strasbourg...nice colours! :) and therefore, great avatar! :worship:

taysbest
03-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Have fun you snow birds who are getting snow today! I wish I was snowed in. I have been at work for less than an hour and I can already see how the day is going to go.
Hope all of the DC'ers are getting ready for a fun time this weekend!

*Ljubica*
03-04-2005, 01:10 PM
Have fun you snow birds who are getting snow today! I wish I was snowed in. I have been at work for less than an hour and I can already see how the day is going to go.

Never mind it's Friday - or "POETS Day" as it's usually called in England!! I'll leave you to work out why!!!! :)

sigmagirl91
03-04-2005, 01:16 PM
Hi, all. I'm at work now. Quiet right now, but it won't last long I assure you.

Choupi
03-04-2005, 01:37 PM
No need to worry, we are... :p

sigmagirl91
03-04-2005, 01:40 PM

All I can do is park my J-Lo-sized ass in front of my TV and watch the USA deck Croatia. That's the best I can hope for.

bovenbuuf
03-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Never mind it's Friday - or "POETS Day" as it's usually called in England!! I'll leave you to work out why!!!! :)
you know that POETS is a real dutch word.. it means cleaning.

*Ljubica*
03-04-2005, 06:06 PM
you know that POETS is a real dutch word.. it means cleaning.

No - I didn't know that Jud. Perhaps I should have correctly spelled my version P.O.E.T.S. Day, - because the initials stand for "P*** Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday!".

sigmagirl91
03-04-2005, 06:24 PM
No - I didn't know that Jud. Perhaps I should have correctly spelled my version P.O.E.T.S. Day, - because the initials stand for "P*** Off Early Tomorrow's Saturday!".

Oh, so that's what "POETS" means...

bovenbuuf
03-04-2005, 06:25 PM
OK well yes that is a differnt thing.. but nice word and really true!

sigmagirl91
03-04-2005, 06:27 PM
I need several of those days, but I have to wait until next Friday to officially call it a "day".

bovenbuuf
03-04-2005, 07:22 PM
ok well then wait..

sigmagirl91
03-04-2005, 07:29 PM
I'll have to.

justClaudia
03-04-2005, 09:46 PM
No snow here in Lisbon..at least not yet! But freezing cold..nothing gets hot in any part of my body!

Anyway I'm a bit pissed cause I can't find the results from the Portuguese team, (DC tie) anywhere!! Teletext nothing,Internet nothing,TV nothing!!
We actually have a DC team,world!!! I know we're small but hey!!

bovenbuuf
03-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Goodmorning every one.... its weekend, still a lot of snow here, but the sun is already there...

Björki
03-05-2005, 09:18 AM
good morning. :wavey: no new snow here and it's sunny :)

bovenbuuf
03-05-2005, 09:32 AM
Oh also nice.. but fo rnow I think I prefer the snow. Its such a long time ago when we had some decent snow...And its fun to see all those kids in the neigbourhood playing in the snow

Action Jackson
03-05-2005, 09:39 AM
I wonder if they will have the Elfstedentocht this year.

bovenbuuf
03-05-2005, 09:51 AM
I really hope so, its already such a long time ago...
They didn't talk about it already.. if they do I will let you know

*Ljubica*
03-05-2005, 10:40 AM
Morning all :wavey: - and Bjorki -in case you didn't get my message -that will be no problem at all :yeah:

Action Jackson
03-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Morning Rosie

Strange things happening. I've been having good tennis conversations here on MTF.

*Ljubica*
03-05-2005, 10:47 AM
Morning Rosie

Strange things happening. I've been having good tennis conversations here on MTF.

Now that is strange :confused: I'll go and investigate shortly. - still catching up on this Forum at the moment

Action Jackson
03-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Now that is strange :confused: I'll go and investigate shortly. - still catching up on this Forum at the moment

Really strange it's DC in GM to do with Spain, plus a few others as well.

sigmagirl91
03-05-2005, 03:45 PM

Doggone, let me go check this out.

justClaudia
03-06-2005, 12:01 AM

Well It's good to know that someone can have a normal conversation in GM..I thought that was impossible :lol:

sigmagirl91
03-06-2005, 12:17 AM
Morning Rosie

I saw...no one got angry with you....congrats.

*Ljubica*
03-06-2005, 10:00 AM
Well It's good to know that someone can have a normal conversation in GM..I thought that was impossible :lol:

Doesn't happen very often Claudia :)

Björki
03-06-2005, 10:09 AM
morning :wavey: @ Rosie just in case Pim Pim will beat Grosjean later
(I really dont think so) could u please record the last match ToJo vs PHM
for me?!

Action Jackson
03-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Doesn't happen very often Claudia :)

Yes, it was a rare feat and even in the DC Australia v Austria thread there was a semblence of a normal conversation going.

Maybe there are certain ways of trying to keep that continuing.

bovenbuuf
03-06-2005, 10:13 AM
Hope so GWH, it would be nice..

bovenbuuf
03-06-2005, 10:13 AM
adn Goodmorning Bjorki, Rosie and GWH... and Soph

Choupi
03-06-2005, 10:16 AM
for me?!
If Rosie can't do it, I can...And last info, maybe Grosjean will be replaced by Clément...but nothing sure. I've taken heaps of pics yesterday and I've been lucky enough to attend some practise session between ToJo and PimPim....I'll post the pics later, with the report...

Action Jackson
03-06-2005, 10:17 AM

Thank your trollhickness.

Choupi
03-06-2005, 10:21 AM
Really? What an improvement! But who is to be congratulated? ;)

Björki
03-06-2005, 10:22 AM
If Rosie can't do it, I can...And last info, maybe Grosjean will be replaced by Clément...but nothing sure. I've taken heaps of pics yesterday and I've been lucky enough to attend some practise session between ToJo and PimPim....I'll post the pics later, with the report...
thanks for the offer Christine. Clement? I am afraid could be more difficult for Pim Pim. Hope you had a nice day yesterday. (wrong result no question :) ) I am looking forward to your photos. BTW have u seen Enqvist?

Action Jackson
03-06-2005, 10:23 AM
Really? What an improvement! But who is to be congratulated? ;)

Should I give the link to the respective thread?

*Ljubica*
03-06-2005, 10:26 AM
for me?!

Yes of course Bjorki. Btw - do you still want the doubles from yesterday now Sweden lost - or do you want me to record over that? Makes no difference to me either way.

Choupi
03-06-2005, 10:46 AM
thanks for the offer Christine. Clement? I am afraid could be more difficult for Pim Pim. Hope you had a nice day yesterday. (wrong result no question :) ) I am looking forward to your photos. BTW have u seen Enqvist?
Well, I'll tape the match anyway, so just tell me. I see that Rosie will do it too...as for Enqvist, I haven't seen him the way I have seen ToJo and PimPim...He was maybe on the side of Swedish staff but it was too far from where I was...I've posted my report in the GG's forum. Now I'm gonna work on the pics... ;)

Choupi
03-06-2005, 10:48 AM
Should I give the link to the respective thread?
No thanks. I'll find them I'm sure...but I lack time now...Let me have a guess...Ppl can't understand that DC captains have to make decisions for the sake of the team, whereas they wanted their fave to play? I wanted Fabrice to play. But I respect Forget's decision. And he obviously has been right so far...

Björki
03-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Yes of course Bjorki. Btw - do you still want the doubles from yesterday now Sweden lost - or do you want me to record over that? Makes no difference to me either way.
thanks Rosie. No I dont want the doubles. I dont want to watch it :(
Choupie thx for your report I already read it :)

*Ljubica*
03-06-2005, 12:04 PM
thanks Rosie. No I dont want the doubles. I dont want to watch it :(
Choupie thx for your report I already read it :)

OK - it was a really good match but I quite understand.

sigmagirl91
03-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Morning, all. How's it going?

*Ljubica*
03-06-2005, 02:32 PM
Morning, all. How's it going?

Hi Sigma :wavey: It's mid afternoon here - but I'll forgive you!!!!

sigmagirl91
03-06-2005, 02:36 PM
Hi Sigma :wavey: It's mid afternoon here - but I'll forgive you!!!!

It's morning here, of course. I feel good right now. Had some sleep. Now, I need some breakfast. I need the fuel to make 10K, ya know.

Choupi
03-06-2005, 02:58 PM
Björki, I'm about to tape the match between ToJo and Paulo...PimPim has made a great match... :)

Björki
03-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Choupi: Rosie tapes the match for me. thanx anyway. do you like Paulo?
BTW I have a soft spot for few frenchies. :)
Hi Sigma :wavey:

*Ljubica*
03-06-2005, 04:16 PM
I see the lovely Chloe/Rebecca is bad-mouthing me and calling me a liar again :devil: Funny how some people can't take the truth when they ask you a question and then just don't like the truthful answer you give. Ah - well - she's on IGNORE too now. Let's have a peaceful, happy MTF life guys :)

Action Jackson
03-06-2005, 04:44 PM
You two been fighting again I see.

*Ljubica*
03-06-2005, 05:11 PM
You two been fighting again I see.

No GWH - we weren't fighting. Remember that silly thread that Jez posted with the pic of Coria and Berdych? Wel I posted a smile or something equally simple and said his thread made me laugh - so I got BadReps and a load of stupid abusive posts from her calling me a liar. Well I may be many things - but a liar I am not, and I get really offended when some silly jealous little girl 10 or more years my junior calls me that :devil: So I put her on IGNORE. Now I understand she keeps on digging at me and baiting me (ably supported by her new best freind the unmentionable one) - but I haven't got the time for it. I used to think she was OK - I was wrong :sad: And you know what changed her views - pure jealousy :sad:

Action Jackson
03-06-2005, 05:14 PM
Ok, so that's the deal then.

*Ljubica*
03-06-2005, 05:19 PM
Ok, so that's the deal then.

Yep :devil: I was actually really upset/angry about it for a while - and then a very dear friend of mine told me I was "too good" to worry about it - and he was right - but then he usually is!!!

Action Jackson
03-06-2005, 05:47 PM
Consider myself informed then.

sigmagirl91
03-06-2005, 10:00 PM
Choupi: Rosie tapes the match for me. thanx anyway. do you like Paulo?
BTW I have a soft spot for few frenchies. :)
Hi Sigma :wavey:

Hi, Bjorki. What's up?

sigmagirl91
03-06-2005, 10:03 PM
I see the lovely Chloe/Rebecca is bad-mouthing me and calling me a liar again :devil: Funny how some people can't take the truth when they ask you a question and then just don't like the truthful answer you give. Ah - well - she's on IGNORE too now. Let's have a peaceful, happy MTF life guys :)

I don't know why you put her on IGNORE. Up to this point she hasn't done nothing to you or you to her. Just my take on the matter. If it's your way of solving the problem, more power to you.

sigmagirl91
03-06-2005, 10:04 PM
No GWH - we weren't fighting. Remember that silly thread that Jez posted with the pic of Coria and Berdych? Wel I posted a smile or something equally simple and said his thread made me laugh - so I got BadReps and a load of stupid abusive posts from her calling me a liar. Well I may be many things - but a liar I am not, and I get really offended when some silly jealous little girl 10 or more years my junior calls me that :devil: So I put her on IGNORE. Now I understand she keeps on digging at me and baiting me (ably supported by her new best freind the unmentionable one) - but I haven't got the time for it. I used to think she was OK - I was wrong :sad: And you know what changed her views - pure jealousy :sad:

Your new personal stalker. Consider yourself honored to have two people jealous and insanely obsessed with your views of the world.

Choupi
03-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Awwwwww....again that nice topic of the ignore list...well, don't have anybody on ignore for now. It would be paying too much attention to unworthy ppl...Well, in my opinion.

And Björki, yes I like Paulo. And I have taped the match anyway. Don't regret it. It's been so great...

sigmagirl91
03-06-2005, 10:26 PM
:wavey: I'm not going to discuss the ignore list because it's an unworthy topic of this forum.

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 06:08 AM
OK - sorry if I offend you Tiff (or anyone else here for that matter) - but I couldn't let this wonderful morning go by without saying Hajde Ivane! Ivan beat The Duck in a 5-setter :) Croatia beat USA in the States - and I am very happy :bounce: I loved the year I spent living in Croatia - it's a lovely country and they're great people - I still have a lot of friends there - and Ivan is a really sweet guy. Congratulations!

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 06:11 AM
Yes, what a great weekend this has been.

Choupi
03-07-2005, 06:28 AM
OK - sorry if I offend you Tiff (or anyone else here for that matter) - but I couldn't let this wonderful morning go by without saying Hajde Ivane! Ivan beat The Duck in a 5-setter :) Croatia beat USA in the States - and I am very happy :bounce: I loved the year I spent living in Croatia - it's a lovely country and they're great people - I still have a lot of friends there - and Ivan is a really sweet guy. Congratulations!
No need to worry Rosie, no offense at all in my case. Sometimes, there are things that need to go out... ;)

And yes, Ivan did a great job. I'm really happy for him, because, beating the Duck, at home, in front of his folks, that's sthg! :eek:

Anyway, time to start another week of work. Have a good day everybody! :wavey:

Björki
03-07-2005, 06:38 AM
great weekend? No way because my Swedes lost :(
I am still very sad.

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 08:02 AM
great weekend? No way because my Swedes lost :(
I am still very sad.

:hug: :hug:

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 08:04 AM
Down with the Duck and all of Ivan's training vs Federer worked against Ducky this time.

*Elsie*
03-07-2005, 10:41 AM
:wavey: Hi everybody, I am back! I hope you are all fine. I've missed you all. :hug: I've spent my morning trying to read everything you've posted since I left, but I can't, it's too much!

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 10:51 AM
Welcome back Connie. Hope you had fun. Actually I'm in a BAD MOOD today :devil: I promised my friend I would buy her tickets for the Barcelona tournament because she doesn't have a credit card. Problems is - their damn stupid site doesn't work for me - something to do with having a non-Spanish address I think - and every time I phone them up I hold on for hours and then get cut off :devil: :devil: It's driving me crazy - especially as I'm at work and I can't dial internationally from here so keep on having to go out and use my cell phone :devil:

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 10:58 AM
Just use the Hotel address in Barcelona Rosie, that is if you know where they are staying.

Björki
03-07-2005, 11:12 AM
welcome back Connie :wavey:
@ Rosie hope you'll have luck soon with the tickets.

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 11:13 AM
Just use the Hotel address in Barcelona Rosie, that is if you know where they are staying.

Guess that would be possible but she wants to go to qualifying and I won't be there then for delivery/collection and they will need the credit card owner's ID. :devil:

Action Jackson
03-07-2005, 11:15 AM
Guess that would be possible but she wants to go to wqalifying and I won't be there then for delivery/collection and they will need the credit card owner's ID. :devil:

Since when do they charge for the qualies?

*Ljubica*
03-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Since when do they charge for the qualies?

According to the site you still need an entrance ticket and then the tickets for other days are cheaper.