The "Say What You Want" Thread.... [Archive] - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

The "Say What You Want" Thread....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 09:13 AM
My whole tennis game is a handicap.

jazz_girl
02-04-2005, 09:17 AM
Well I said I'm imrpboving, but my game is far from being nice :lol:

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 09:22 AM
Actually I might have to get one of my friends to describe my game as I don't think I can do it with a straight face.

jazz, you know it's time to committ for the Tournaments in the ATP Game and maybe you might need a new strategy.

*Ljubica*
02-04-2005, 09:49 AM
This is a msg for Rosie...well I don't know exactly when you're leaving for Marseille but I figure out it should be soon. Have a safe trip there, enjoy your time in France- too sad we can't actually meet...and watch out who you meet in Marseille. Some guys there may be unrecommandable! ;)

Thanks Choupi :hug: - though I don't leave til Sunday morning so I have a bit of time here yet. I'm busy at work today though - trying to leave things as tidy as possible - and then tomorrow I'lll be packing, having my hair cut etc! As for the men in Marseille - don't worry - I'm sure I can find some nice man there to save me from the unrecommendable ones ;)

jazz_girl
02-04-2005, 09:51 AM
Actually I might have to get one of my friends to describe my game as I don't think I can do it with a straight face.

jazz, you know it's time to committ for the Tournaments in the ATP Game and maybe you might need a new strategy.
Ok, thanks for the tip!

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 09:52 AM
As for the men in Marseille - don't worry - I'm sure I can find some nice man there to save me from the unrecommendable ones ;)

You should be safe in this regard actually, then again Marseille is definitely an interesting place full of life, some would say pond life.

*Ljubica*
02-04-2005, 10:20 AM
You should be safe in this regard actually, then again Marseille is definitely an interesting place full of life, some would say pond life.

Pond life can be found everywhere I think - remember my strange bearded German who hassled me in Basel? But - yes - you know that I'll be fine :)

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Pond life can be found everywhere I think - remember my strange bearded German who hassled me in Basel? But - yes - you know that I'll be fine :)

The bearded German had good taste, of course pondlife is everywhere and not just in ponds.

You are going to Rotterdam as well then?

*Ljubica*
02-04-2005, 10:25 AM
The bearded German had good taste, of course pondlife is everywhere and not just in ponds.

You are going to Rotterdam as well then?

Yes - I will be in Rotterdam :) In fact I had arranged Rotterdam first before they decided to play Marseille as well. I'm so looking forward to a break after the shit few months I've had at work - just hoping I don't catch a cold or flu because everyone at work seems to have one now :sad: and that would not be fun.

sigmagirl91
02-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Yes - I will be in Rotterdam :) In fact I had arranged Rotterdam first before they decided to play Marseille as well. I'm so looking forward to a break after the shit few months I've had at work - just hoping I don't catch a cold or flu because everyone at work seems to have one now :sad: and that would not be fun.

Have a safe trip...oh, and say hello to David from us. :)

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Rosie, at least you'll be eating some good French food.

*Ljubica*
02-04-2005, 10:55 AM
Rosie, at least you'll be eating some good French food.

That's true - and Sigma- thanks - I'll pass on your good wishes for sure if I get the chance :)

*Elsie*
02-04-2005, 11:38 AM
:wavey: Hi girls! I am Connie and I am a big fan of David. I am reading your messages since a long time and today I finally decided to overcome my shyness and to post one myself.

Have a nice trip Rosie and take care.

taysbest
02-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Thanks Choupi :hug: - though I don't leave til Sunday morning so I have a bit of time here yet. I'm busy at work today though - trying to leave things as tidy as possible - and then tomorrow I'lll be packing, having my hair cut etc! As for the men in Marseille - don't worry - I'm sure I can find some nice man there to save me from the unrecommendable ones ;)

Have a fun (and safe) trip Rosie! Hope you have a ball!

Hi Connie! :wavey:

jazz_girl
02-04-2005, 11:46 AM
Hi Connie!!! I've seen you lurking the forum before and I'm glad you're finally posting :)
Welcome to the forum :hug:

*Ljubica*
02-04-2005, 11:50 AM
Hi Connie and welcome :wavey: Nice to see you here and thanks for the good wishes.

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 11:51 AM
Enjoy Connie the people in here don't bite.

sigmagirl91
02-04-2005, 12:15 PM
:wavey: Hi girls! I am Connie and I am a big fan of David. I am reading your messages since a long time and today I finally decided to overcome my shyness and to post one myself.

Hello, Connie, and welcome. Don't be afraid of us; we won't bite.

sigmagirl91
02-04-2005, 12:32 PM
Ok, I turn in my teacher education application today. It will probably be a two to four weeks before I hear anything. Wouldn't it be a wonderful surprise if I were notified of my acceptance right around birthday time?

Choupi
02-04-2005, 12:33 PM
Ok, I turn in my teacher education application today. It will probably be a two to four weeks before I hear anything. Wouldn't it be a wonderful surprise if I were notified of my acceptance right around birthday time?
That's all the good I'm wishing for you then... ;)

sigmagirl91
02-04-2005, 12:38 PM
That's all the good I'm wishing for you then... ;)

Thanks.

-ernie-
02-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Hey Connie :D :wavey:

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 01:12 PM
This post on GM is brilliant.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=1166667&postcount=25

*Ljubica*
02-04-2005, 01:32 PM

:haha: :haha:

sigmagirl91
02-04-2005, 01:56 PM

So, where do I start? The piss poor grammar is :haha:; the use of analogies was weak at best, pathetic at worst. Another :haha: And could he clarify who Dave Sammel is? Doesn't sound like someone worthy of notice on this board. No wonder he's still in bush league....

sigmagirl91
02-04-2005, 02:26 PM
Erm...why did we need an off-topic subforum? Are we that bad? Or do some of the threads need to be moved to that section? Just an observation.

Elwing
02-04-2005, 02:44 PM
one of me dreams is to travel around the world to watch the biggest tennis circuit that i can , so Rossie, i envy you!! :p but in the best way ¿ have a safe trip and come back with stories, pics, balls, everything!! :wavey:

*Ljubica*
02-04-2005, 02:57 PM
one of me dreams is to travel around the world to watch the biggest tennis circuit that i can , so Rossie, i envy you!! :p but in the best way ¿ have a safe trip and come back with stories, pics, balls, everything!! :wavey:

Thanks Elwing :hug: That is one of my dreams too - but unfortunately I can't go much further afield than Europe. Things like money, work, and a phobia about long-haul flights means Europe is much easier!!!!!

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 02:58 PM
Travelling the circuit would be great, but Rosie doesn't go to all of the best tournaments, but many good ones.

Elwing
02-04-2005, 03:06 PM
well she goes to more than I do so it's enough for to envy her!! :p
Yeah i've heard of thjose things... in fact those things (except for the phobia) keeps me watching the local ATP instead of my dearest Roland Garros!

Elwing
02-04-2005, 03:10 PM
maybe we shall stat a thread...

Who do you think David Sammel is and what's he's doing now??

jazz_girl
02-04-2005, 03:13 PM
Erm...why did we need an off-topic subforum? Are we that bad? Or do some of the threads need to be moved to that section? Just an observation.
LOL I asked for it. I think that way, things would be much more tidy ;)
Anyway, now I'm trying to figure out a way to move the threads, but I think I have to ask Amanda some help to do it :)

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 03:14 PM
I would love to be in Argentina now eating a big steak, then a helado, watching tennis on my favourite surface.

jazz_girl
02-04-2005, 03:17 PM
Have you ever been to Argentina?

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 03:19 PM
No, relatives and friends of mine have.

jazz_girl
02-04-2005, 03:32 PM
You should come :)

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 03:34 PM
Don't worry I would love to, though I think it might be hard for me to get away from there.

Perhaps I might have to start thinking of a job as an English teacher.

jazz_girl
02-04-2005, 03:51 PM
That's a good idea :)

Choupi
02-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Great idea! You need tricks? I haven't forgotten everything I think... :rolleyes:

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 04:02 PM
An English teacher with my accent, well it's ok I can tone it down for formal times.

Choupi
02-04-2005, 04:06 PM
What's wrong with your accent? Everything is improveable...

Action Jackson
02-04-2005, 04:07 PM
Nothing really, but if I had to teach people which I hate doing, then I have to modify it.

Choupi
02-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Oh I see...so you'd better give up the idea of the English teacher...

sigmagirl91
02-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Don't worry I would love to, though I think it might be hard for me to get away from there.

You'd be a good English teacher, accent notwithstanding.

jazz_girl
02-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Yeah, I agree with sigma :)

Choupi
02-04-2005, 05:32 PM
He said he hates teaching ppl so that will complicate his task a bit...how can you give your best in sthg you hate? Anyway, I tented to agree with you Sigma and Jazz, before he told about his hatred..

sigmagirl91
02-04-2005, 05:34 PM
Oh, gosh, George....

justClaudia
02-04-2005, 09:21 PM
Sigma..you're signature,just noticed now. :haha: :haha:
Great! Love it!

jazz_girl
02-05-2005, 10:25 AM
Ok guys, I'm off to Cordoba. I don't know how often I'll be able to post, so see you around!
Rosie: Have a great time at Marseille!!!!! :)

Choupi
02-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Jazz, have a great time in Cordoba! Same for you Rosie in Marseille!

*Ljubica*
02-05-2005, 11:50 AM
Ok guys, I'm off to Cordoba. I don't know how often I'll be able to post, so see you around!

Thanks Jazz :hug: and have a great time in Cordoba too. I'll be popping in here as and when I can over the next 2 weeks - so I'm sure we'll talk soon. Have a safe journey and have fun :wavey:

novanora
02-05-2005, 12:09 PM
ahwaaa, seem my "good bye" is really late yet!!! have a nice vacation :bigwave:

sigmagirl91
02-05-2005, 01:07 PM

Have a great time, Jazz and Rosie.

novanora
02-05-2005, 01:52 PM
i was offline whole yesterday, and just notice this subforum, and David's forum is the only one that has one, anyone's decision?

Soda
02-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Clerc's show is still on, but he's sooooooo awful! LOL
a mi me matan los consejos de pat ''aproveshenme mushasho' polque me queda poco tiempos de vida'' etcheverry....calaste que habla asi el tipo??...muy zarpado :haha:

*Ljubica*
02-05-2005, 05:04 PM
i was offline whole yesterday, and just notice this subforum, and David's forum is the only one that has one, anyone's decision?

I think Jazz asked for it :) Don't know for sure - you'll have to ask her when she's next on-line but she's on holiday now - so may be a while.

sigmagirl91
02-05-2005, 06:14 PM
I got my hair done today. I needed it. It was getting rather unruly there.

bovenbuuf
02-06-2005, 04:17 PM

Hoi Connie! Leuk om je hier te zien!

bovenbuuf
02-06-2005, 04:19 PM
well a little late.. but I couldn't make it to get online yesterday.. so well just hope you have a good time Jazz!

bovenbuuf
02-06-2005, 04:22 PM
well hope you like it.

It is really quiet today... guess we are all busy or enjoying the trips we make..So well I hope you all had a great weekend. I did. Saw an old friend of mine again, was really a long time ago when I saw him..
and well today another good friend came and I had to do some work for school...

novanora
02-07-2005, 01:10 AM
nice change, sig! :lol: guess it's more natural now?
women's hair will never have enough to do :p
i also dyed my hair from black into brown, and cut a little bit. just want a change of myself. :D

novanora
02-07-2005, 01:18 AM
well hope you like it.

It is really quiet today... guess we are all busy or enjoying the trips we make..So well I hope you all had a great weekend. I did. Saw an old friend of mine again, was really a long time ago when I saw him..
and well today another good friend came and I had to do some work for school...
hi, bov, nice to see u again! :wavey: we have long time not chatting on the internet, miss u so much :hug: but i know you are busy, just wish you a good journey to Rotterdam :D

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 01:36 AM
nice change, sig! :lol: guess it's more natural now?
women's hair will never have enough to do :p
i also dyed my hair from black into brown, and cut a little bit. just want a change of myself. :D

Now, my hair is much more manageable. Instead of taking a comb to my hair and combing what felt and looked like barbed wire, I now have a smooth head of hair-something I was in bad need of. I'm now considering a total makeover. I'm in teacher mode right now, so it's in order.

*Ljubica*
02-07-2005, 08:57 AM
Just have to say it..............every time I am unfortunate enough to be in the same room as El Mago Coria :devil: - I dislike him more and more :devil: Thank goodness the devil icons are working this morning :devil: :devil: He is soooo arrogant :devil: OK - I feel better for that!!!!!

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 10:38 AM
Just have to say it..............every time I am unfortunate enough to be in the same room as El Mago Coria :devil: - I dislike him more and more :devil: Thank goodness the devil icons are working this morning :devil: :devil: He is soooo arrogant :devil: OK - I feel better for that!!!!!

Ok. Take a deeeep breath, count to ten.....there, don't you feel better? :D

*Elsie*
02-07-2005, 10:56 AM
Hello taysbest, jazz-girl, Rosie, GeorgeWhistler, Sigmagril, ernie and Bovenbuuf. Thank you for your nice words.

I hope we will celebrate David's first Grand Slam win this year. I believe in him!

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 11:03 AM
Hello taysbest, jazz-girl, Rosie, GeorgeWhistler, Sigmagril, ernie and Bovenbuuf. Thank you for your nice words.

I hope we will celebrate David's first Grand Slam win this year. I believe in him!

So do we.

novanora
02-07-2005, 12:01 PM

:bigwave: hi~ Connie! welcome here!!
are you also from Holland like bov? :D so you will watch Rotterdam tourney, won't u? :yeah:

i am Crystal from China, others here also call me Nova :wavey:

novanora
02-07-2005, 12:09 PM
Now, my hair is much more manageable. Instead of taking a comb to my hair and combing what felt and looked like barbed wire, I now have a smooth head of hair-something I was in bad need of. I'm now considering a total makeover. I'm in teacher mode right now, so it's in order.
awahhh, barbed wire~~sounds interesting :lol: i really want to see your great former hair style, heehee.....it's very special, and so different from the others, isn't it? :p :lol:
but still, nice to know you will be more and more like a teacher :D

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 12:23 PM
Jud and Sophia, check your pms.

*Ljubica*
02-07-2005, 01:28 PM
Ok. Take a deeeep breath, count to ten.....there, don't you feel better? :D

Not really! It seems everywhere I am - he is!!!!! If I was obsessive I'd say he was 'stalking' me............LOL! But guess it's all coincidence! Bye for now :wavey:

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Not really! It seems everywhere I am - he is!!!!! If I was obsessive I'd say he was 'stalking' me............LOL! But guess it's all coincidence! Bye for now :wavey:

Alright. When you get a chance, check your pm. I'm in a "pm" mood today. Not a bad thing, of course.

*Ljubica*
02-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Alright. When you get a chance, check your pm. I'm in a "pm" mood today. Not a bad thing, of course.

I have but couldn't find out where the quote came from :confused: Anyway - I won't be here for much longer this afternoon - maybe back later. Tennis doesn't appeal to me today - went to the venue but it was all pretty boring - so I'm just staying in the Hotel - some posters on MTF would probably call me a groupie :devil:

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 01:46 PM
I have but couldn't find out where the quote came from :confused: Anyway - I won't be here for much longer this afternoon - maybe back later. Tennis doesn't appeal to me today - went to the venue but it was all pretty boring - so I'm just staying in the Hotel - some posters on MTF would probably call me a groupie :devil:

Ok, miss tennis whore...ahem groupie...have a great time. I thought my pm told you whom the quote came from. If I didn't mention it, my bad.

*Ljubica*
02-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Ok, miss tennis whore...ahem groupie...have a great time. I thought my pm told you whom the quote came from. If I didn't mention it, my bad.

It told me who it was from - just not where it came from! Never mind - back to the Bar I think!!!!! Must keep up my reputation!!!!!

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 02:01 PM
It told me who it was from - just not where it came from! Never mind - back to the Bar I think!!!!! Must keep up my reputation!!!!!

From non-tennis. See the "Least Favorite Poster" thread. Anyway, guess you have to run along....got a rep to maintain. Hee hee.... :devil:

*Elsie*
02-07-2005, 03:00 PM
[QUOTE=novanora]:bigwave: hi~ Connie! welcome here!!
are you also from Holland like bov? :D so you will watch Rotterdam tourney, won't u? :yeah:

Hi Nova :wavey: I am from Holland but I am not going to Rotterdam because I am living in France... :( Unfortunately it's very far away from Marseille too, so I will have to admire David on my tv screen...

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 03:01 PM

Hi Nova :wavey: I am from Holland but I am not going to Rotterdam because I am living in France... :( Unfortunately it's very far away from Marseille too, so I will have to admire David on my tv screen...

I will have to admire David online.

*Elsie*
02-07-2005, 03:02 PM
Poor girl

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 03:13 PM
Yes...poor me. Most of the time, we have MSN to rely upon. Otherwise, we couldn't get through without a nasty comment or two from me.

taysbest
02-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Hi everyone! I wasn't able to get on the computer this weekend. I didn't get to say "bye!" to Rosie!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

*Elsie*
02-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Yes...poor me. Most of the time, we have MSN to rely upon. Otherwise, we couldn't get through without a nasty comment or two from me.
Hihihi :haha: Only one or two?

When will you be able to see David on tv in the States then?

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Hihihi :haha: Only one or two?

When will you be able to see David on tv in the States then?

Hell no. :o

sigmagirl91
02-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Hi everyone! I wasn't able to get on the computer this weekend. I didn't get to say "bye!" to Rosie!!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

Poor tays. What happened? And how was Super Bowl Sunday?

bovenbuuf
02-08-2005, 07:42 AM
hi, bov, nice to see u again! :wavey: we have long time not chatting on the internet, miss u so much :hug: but i know you are busy, just wish you a good journey to Rotterdam :Dthanks, did you hear it already, donkey will meet Rogi

bovenbuuf
02-08-2005, 07:47 AM

sorry to hear Connie,would have been nice to meet you there too.

bovenbuuf
02-08-2005, 07:50 AM
[QUOTE=Connie]

I will have to admire David online.
will have to do the same...

*Ljubica*
02-08-2005, 10:05 AM
From non-tennis. See the "Least Favorite Poster" thread. Anyway, guess you have to run along....got a rep to maintain. Hee hee.... :devil:

OK thanks Sigma - I have found it now. First I was tempted to answer - but then I thought what's the point? What good does it achieve to carry on petty post wars with people I have never met and never likely to? At the end of the day, the only people I care about here are my friends like you and Jazz and all the other regular posters here. As long as I have your respect, and that of the people I meet on my tennis travels like David, Eduardo etc, I couldn't give a s*** about what others think. OK - back to the Bar - ooops - my reputation takes some living up to!!!

sigmagirl91
02-08-2005, 10:34 AM
OK thanks Sigma - I have found it now. First I was tempted to answer - but then I thought what's the point? What good does it achieve to carry on petty post wars with people I have never met and never likely to? At the end of the day, the only people I care about here are my friends like you and Jazz and all the other regular posters here. As long as I have your respect, and that of the people I meet on my tennis travels like David, Eduardo etc, I couldn't give a s*** about what others think. OK - back to the Bar - ooops - my reputation takes some living up to!!!

You do aim to please.... :devil:

bovenbuuf
02-08-2005, 05:37 PM
Good point Rosie, its probably no use anyway.

So have a lot of fun tonight and tomorrow of course.

sigmagirl91
02-08-2005, 05:59 PM
It really is pointless. People like that are just itching for trouble. Just let 'em dig their own grave, I say.

bovenbuuf
02-08-2005, 06:47 PM
It really is pointless. People like that are just itching for trouble. Just let 'em dig their own grave, I say.
yup and just read it when you have time...but it is a pity that people act taht way.

sigmagirl91
02-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Anyhow, you, Rosie, and jazz should check your pm's. I have a question to ask.

bovenbuuf
02-08-2005, 08:31 PM
Anyhow, you, Rosie, and jazz should check your pm's. I have a question to ask.Ok thansk will check it now..

bovenbuuf
02-08-2005, 08:33 PM
ok off.. Tomorrow is another day...

jazz_girl
02-08-2005, 10:05 PM
Hi guys! I'm back :wavey:
I think I have a lot to catch up on, but not really a lot of time, so if anything important has happened in the last few days, can someone please give me a gist of it?
Thanks a lot!!! :hug:

sigmagirl91
02-08-2005, 11:47 PM
I think I have a lot to catch up on, but not really a lot of time, so if anything important has happened in the last few days, can someone please give me a gist of it?

Nothing has happened. We're just waiting for David to begin play in Marseille.

jazz_girl
02-09-2005, 12:43 AM
I'm glad I didn't miss much then :)
And I'm glad I'll be able to follow David's match tomorrow, though I doubt it'll be on tv...

bovenbuuf
02-09-2005, 09:41 AM
wel it wont be on eurosport, will check tonight if it is at german telly, but well since Rainer is playing so badly lately, I doubt it....

*Ljubica*
02-09-2005, 10:54 AM

No - nothing important Jazz - just me having a constant party in Marseille ;) Welcome back :hug:

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 11:01 AM
No - nothing important Jazz - just me having a constant party in Marseille ;) Welcome back :hug:

Party? I wish I could be there. Unfortunately, I'm on lockdown with "hell" today.

*Elsie*
02-09-2005, 11:04 AM
I'm glad I didn't miss much then :)
And I'm glad I'll be able to follow David's match tomorrow, though I doubt it'll be on tv...
Hi Jazz, how are you and how was Cordoba?
There will be tennis on 'sport +' this evenig from 8.30 till 10 (CET) but I doubt that they will show David's match. Yesterday I saw Kiefer against Beck. It was so boring!

novanora
02-09-2005, 11:27 AM
thanks, did you hear it already, donkey will meet Rogi
of course!!! how can't i know such a BIG thing!! ;) and Coocoo is really lucky!!! :eek: he won many good stuff of this tourney! i already congrats to them two in Roger's forum :D i guess if coocoo get the chance of meeting David, he definitely will bring u with him :cool:

jazz_girl
02-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Hi guys!!!!
Ceci just told me that Fox will show David's match!!! :bounce:
I'm still a little tired for all the trip, but I'm trying to do my best to stay awake, cause there are a LOT of things I have to do and I'm getting sooooo nervous for my last test! I only have 19 days left to study and I'm not sure I'm gonna make it, especially because I lack concentration :sad:

novanora
02-09-2005, 11:28 AM
Hi Jazz, how are you and how was Cordoba?
There will be tennis on 'sport +' this evenig from 8.30 till 10 (CET) but I doubt that they will show David's match. Yesterday I saw Kiefer against Beck. It was so boring!
we even haven't any tennis of Marseille :( have to wait till Rotterdam.

novanora
02-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Hi guys!!!!
I'm still a little tired for all the trip, but I'm trying to do my best to stay awake, cause there are a LOT of things I have to do and I'm getting sooooo nervous for my last test! I only have 19 days left to study and I'm not sure I'm gonna make it, especially because I lack concentration :sad:
that's great, jazz! :D at least we have someone here who can watch him playing :) , not s/b only :o

aren't you in summer holiday??? i am so surprised your test still hasn't finished!! :eek:

*Ljubica*
02-09-2005, 11:33 AM
Party? I wish I could be there. Unfortunately, I'm on lockdown with "hell" today.

Don't think I'm ever going back to "hell" again!!! May live in a tent on Marseille beach for the rest of my life, or hide mysef in Team Nalbandian's luggage :devil:

jazz_girl
02-09-2005, 11:53 AM
that's great, jazz! :D at least we have someone here who can watch him playing :) , not s/b only :o

aren't you in summer holiday??? i am so surprised your test still hasn't finished!! :eek:
The summer holiday lasts from 2 to 3 months. Mine was 2 months, although I only took 1...But it's soooo hard to starts studying again :bigcry:

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Hi guys!!!!

You will be fine. Just take it one day at a time.

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 12:08 PM
Don't think I'm ever going back to "hell" again!!! May live in a tent on Marseille beach for the rest of my life, or hide mysef in Team Nalbandian's luggage :devil:

TN's luggage is a nice place to be....can we come?

novanora
02-09-2005, 12:43 PM
The summer holiday lasts from 2 to 3 months. Mine was 2 months, although I only took 1...But it's soooo hard to starts studying again :bigcry:
that's bad :( i don't like studing too much too, but seems your test burden is much worse than mine!! seems your studying moutain never stop being climbing!! :eek:

anyway, good luck to this one! you are good at studing, i don't think it will be a big piece for u. :hug:

Björki
02-09-2005, 12:56 PM
:lol:

enjoy the match today. Hopefully :)
VAMOS DAVID :bounce:

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 12:59 PM
I'm bracing myself for a good match today. Best of luck to our David for a well-played match-win or lose.

bovenbuuf
02-09-2005, 01:10 PM
of course!!! how can't i know such a BIG thing!! ;) and Coocoo is really lucky!!! :eek: he won many good stuff of this tourney! i already congrats to them two in Roger's forum :D i guess if coocoo get the chance of meeting David, he definitely will bring u with him :cool:
yeah CooCoo was really lucky.. and yes probably he would ahve done that! what he did was really sweet of him.

bovenbuuf
02-09-2005, 01:12 PM
Hi guys!!!!
Oh really great to hear.. then you can give some nice commands.

bovenbuuf
02-09-2005, 01:13 PM
well good to hear you have so much fun Rosie! So well don't come back then, then you can become or traveling personal reporter :)

bovenbuuf
02-09-2005, 01:15 PM
I'm bracing myself for a good match today. Best of luck to our David for a well-played match-win or lose.
yes me too.. hope it will be nice.

*Ljubica*
02-09-2005, 01:25 PM
TN's luggage is a nice place to be....can we come?

I will ask - maybe the hunky new Fitness Trainer has room for you :) They have to make room for my cats too (the only reason for me going home), so I'm sure a few more can be accomodated.

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 01:28 PM
I will ask - maybe the hunky new Fitness Trainer has room for you :) They have to make room for my cats too (the only reason for me going home), so I'm sure a few more can be accomodated.

Tell him to unzip.....I can fit down in there. :devil:

bovenbuuf
02-09-2005, 01:29 PM
well do thinkt he cats will like those journeys..

*Ljubica*
02-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Tell him to unzip.....I can fit down in there. :devil:

:haha: Now please Sigma - even a "groupie" of my experience doesn't ask a man to unzip when she's met him for all of 10 minutes!!! Besides - it's difficult to be a "groupie" to the players and the coaches AND the Fitness Trainers :angel: I need my sleep sometimes! Oh - and not forgetting the Umpies too because Mohammed Lahyani is here and he's GORGEOUS too!!!!! Wonder if some of our visiting trolls will read this and think I am really a groupie :confused: Oh - hang on - it's them who think I am anyway!!!!!

And - trust me - my cats will love life with Team "N" - if I'm happy, then they're happy :)

bovenbuuf
02-09-2005, 01:48 PM
:haha: Now please Sigma - even a "groupie" of my experience doesn't ask a man to unzip when she's met him for all of 10 minutes!!! Besides - it's difficult to be a "groupie" to the players and the coaches AND the Fitness Trainers :angel: I need my sleep sometimes! Oh - and not forgetting the Umpies too because Mohammed Lahyani is here and he's GORGEOUS too!!!!! Wonder if some of our visiting trolls will read this and think I am really a groupie :confused: Oh - hang on - it's them who think I am anyway!!!!!

And - trust me - my cats will love life with Team "N" - if I'm happy, then they're happy :)
well Rosie do understand now why you are so busy with partying and don't want to come back! But do have a lot of fun..

*Ljubica*
02-09-2005, 01:51 PM
I can have fun anywhere as long as I'm in the right company ;) Must admit I haven't watched much tennis though - better things to do :angel:

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 01:54 PM

Ok, since you won't do it, I will. I will be team N's personal ho for the week. :devil:
And who cares about the trolls? I'm practically a damn star around here...so much for being the groupie, huh?

*Ljubica*
02-09-2005, 02:01 PM
Ok, since you won't do it, I will. I will be team N's personal ho for the week. :devil:
And who cares about the trolls? I'm practically a damn star around here...so much for being the groupie, huh?

Now doing it for the whole Team - isn't that a bit greedy :angel: Choose one and be greatful ;) - but remember David's girlfriend is here!!!!!

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Now doing it for the whole Team - isn't that a bit greedy :angel: Choose one and be greatful ;) - but remember David's girlfriend is here!!!!!

Doing it for the whole team promotes "school" spirit. And his girlfriend? Tell her to move her ass over...the new slut is in town. :devil:

bovenbuuf
02-09-2005, 02:07 PM
well have fun the 2 of you.. I will be off now, will be back when Davids match starts.. rose have fun.. really hope you are the real Lucky Charm!

*Ljubica*
02-09-2005, 02:07 PM
Doing it for the whole team promotes "school" spirit. And his girlfriend? Tell her to move her ass over...the new slut is in town. :devil:

I'll try and get a private word with her later and explain just what the score is!!! She seems like a nice girl - I'm sure she'll understand :) But now I need to go - have to leave for the match in a couple of hours and us "groupies" need time to make ourselves beautiful in case our services are called for during change of ends :devil:

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 02:13 PM
I'll try and get a private word with her later and explain just what the score is!!! She seems like a nice girl - I'm sure she'll understand :) But now I need to go - have to leave for the match in a couple of hours and us "groupies" need time to make ourselves beautiful in case our services are called for during change of ends :devil:

Sure she'll understand. Now...for me to get beautiful for our man. He needs to have eye candy for match play, doesn't he?

jazz_girl
02-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Hey, I'm completly lost!!! What happened with CooCoo and why is he so lucky?

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 02:22 PM
Hey, I'm completly lost!!! What happened with CooCoo and why is he so lucky?

Someone was saying something about his being lucky if he met David in Rotterdam. The post is on a previous page somewhere.

jazz_girl
02-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Thanks Sigma! :)

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 03:15 PM
You're welcome. Talk to you all in about an hour or so.

justClaudia
02-09-2005, 09:40 PM
Rosie I see you're having a great time!
I'm happy for you!

And,hey if you get a chance to have a word with the girlfriend let us know about it!
I'm really curious about her..I shouldn't I know..but whatever!

sigmagirl91
02-09-2005, 11:30 PM
I need some vodka, gin, and a shot of orange juice to get me through the rest of the day. That match still shocks the shit out of me.

bovenbuuf
02-10-2005, 07:07 AM
Someone was saying something about his being lucky if he met David in Rotterdam. The post is on a previous page somewhere.
No your wrong.. first he won 2 VIP tickets,I think it is for the final, and later he won tickets for the meet and greet with Roger.

ANd he also got himself a presscart...

So now he is taking a real Roger fan with him for the meet and greet, and she is also a good friend of mine. But if he would have won a meet and greet with David, then I would be lucky and he would have taken me.

bovenbuuf
02-10-2005, 07:09 AM
I need some vodka, gin, and a shot of orange juice to get me through the rest of the day. That match still shocks the shit out of me.
and did it help?

jazz_girl
02-10-2005, 10:02 AM
Wow that's great!!!! He's sooooo lucky!

sigmagirl91
02-10-2005, 10:41 AM
and did it help?

A little.

taysbest
02-10-2005, 12:10 PM

Have fun! ;)

sigmagirl91
02-10-2005, 12:12 PM
I'm still in recovery mode.

And next Tuesday, I have to do an impromptu essay for the Teacher Ed. Program. I am a decent writer, but these impromptus always are tricky business. Wish me luck.

*Ljubica*
02-10-2005, 12:42 PM
Good Luck;-))

sigmagirl91
02-10-2005, 12:50 PM
Thanks, Rosie. Have you gotten in recovery mode yet?

*Elsie*
02-10-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm still in recovery mode.

And next Tuesday, I have to do an impromptu essay for the Teacher Ed. Program. I am a decent writer, but these impromptus always are tricky business. Wish me luck.

Good look Sigma. Vamos! You can do it!

P.S. Very funny your comments during the match. Not very ladylike though...

sigmagirl91
02-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Good look Sigma. Vamos! You can do it!

P.S. Very funny your comments during the match. Not very ladylike though...

You can always count on me to be a "fuckin'" lady.

justClaudia
02-10-2005, 09:45 PM
Good luck you "fuckin" lady! ;)

bovenbuuf
02-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Good luck with that essay, Sig!

sigmagirl91
02-11-2005, 10:40 AM
Thanks! I'm told that I shouldn't worry, but when it comes to something as important as admission into the Teacher Ed. Program, you tend to worry a little more.

taysbest
02-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Good Luck Sigma! You won't need it though- you'll be fine!

sigmagirl91
02-11-2005, 12:33 PM
Thanks. How are you? Snow cleared out yet?

jazz_girl
02-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Hi guys!!!
As you might know, I went to the Bs As ATP yesterday and I had a great time!!!! As soon as I got to the stadium I saw Zabaleta training and the Moyá practising with Monaco! It was great cause I was in the first row there and I got to see them very close :)
Then I saw the last set of Cañas's double match, and he lost, but at least I'm glad I got to see him.
Then I could see Acasuso vs Garcia-Lopez and the Nadal-Starce. Both great matches! And even though the weather was terrible (rain and sun, rain and sun, etc... the match had to be suspended at least 3 times!) it was an amazing day.
If you wanna check the pics I took, here's the link:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=27823

sigmagirl91
02-11-2005, 01:19 PM
Hey, jazz. I'm glad that you had a great time. Are you going again tonight?

jazz_girl
02-11-2005, 01:52 PM
I'd love to go again, but everything's sold out for the rest of the tournament :sad:

sigmagirl91
02-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Bummer!!!

bovenbuuf
02-11-2005, 02:31 PM
good to hear you had so much fun Jazz..

sigmagirl91
02-12-2005, 12:18 PM
Hello, all. It's early here-very early. I may go back to bed or read something.

novanora
02-13-2005, 12:51 PM
Hi guys!!!
As you might know, I went to the Bs As ATP yesterday and I had a great time!!!! As soon as I got to the stadium I saw Zabaleta training and the Moyá practising with Monaco! It was great cause I was in the first row there and I got to see them very close :)
Then I saw the last set of Cañas's double match, and he lost, but at least I'm glad I got to see him.
Then I could see Acasuso vs Garcia-Lopez and the Nadal-Starce. Both great matches! And even though the weather was terrible (rain and sun, rain and sun, etc... the match had to be suspended at least 3 times!) it was an amazing day.
If you wanna check the pics I took, here's the link:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=27823
great, jazz :D hometown tourney is always that nice! BSAS has many good players and amazing matches. You enjoy the tourney, and i enjoy the photos from u of course :cool:

novanora
02-13-2005, 12:59 PM
good to hear you had so much fun Jazz..
jud, i know you already in Rotterdam, and enjoy the qualy matches today.
but try your best to say hello here from there if can catch online :p will miss u then

enjoy tourney!! :bigwave:

sigmagirl91
02-13-2005, 07:48 PM
Yoo hoo....I'm here. Rosie, tell the team I said hello and give them all a wink from me...hee hee....

bovenbuuf
02-14-2005, 07:48 AM
jud, i know you already in Rotterdam, and enjoy the qualy matches today.
but try your best to say hello here from there if can catch online :p will miss u then

enjoy tourney!! :bigwave:
Oh thanks Nova :hug: well I did had a good time there during the qualies, and it was really nice to meet a lot of the Dutchies there. Had some good laughs too :)

and well sorry I wasn't online during the weekend, but I stayed at Donkeys place and the well she couldn't use her interent, didn't work:sad:

bovenbuuf
02-14-2005, 07:50 AM
Yoo hoo....I'm here.

Hi Sig, sorry you where alone yesterday.. but do hope you had a nice weekend.

*Ljubica*
02-14-2005, 10:09 AM
Yoo hoo....I'm here. Rosie, tell the team I said hello and give them all a wink from me...hee hee....

Consider it done ;) David said "hola" to you all this morning anyway - is that good enough?

Action Jackson
02-14-2005, 10:13 AM
Consider it done ;) David said "hola" to you all this morning anyway - is that good enough?

As he should and I hope he is focused to play against your 3rd favourite player.

sol
02-14-2005, 10:25 AM
:wavey: http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/efeb_valen_happy/8701-004-42-1072.gif http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/efeb_valen_happy/8701-004-34-1062.gif http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/efeb_valen_happy/8701-004-54-1021.gif http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/efeb_valen_happy/8701-004-53-1027b.gif to all! :kiss:

jazz_girl
02-14-2005, 10:30 AM
Awww, thanks Sol!!!
Happy Valentine to you too :hug:

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 10:47 AM
:wavey: http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/efeb_valen_happy/8701-004-42-1072.gif http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/efeb_valen_happy/8701-004-34-1062.gif http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/efeb_valen_happy/8701-004-54-1021.gif http://img.123greetings.com/thumbs/efeb_valen_happy/8701-004-53-1027b.gif to all! :kiss:

Awww....thanks so much, Sol!!! :hug:

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 10:48 AM

"Hola, David..." :)

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 10:49 AM
As he should and I hope he is focused to play against your 3rd favourite player.

Correction: Rosie, you know "Mr. International Sex Symbol" is your main man, alongside David, of course. :devil:

Action Jackson
02-14-2005, 10:49 AM
sigma, I never joke about Radek's looks you should know that, but he must be congratulated for his excellent taste.

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 10:52 AM
sigma, I never joke about Radek's looks you should know that, but he must be congratulated for his excellent taste.

Of course, he has excellent taste.

bovenbuuf
02-14-2005, 11:51 AM
thanks Sol
Happy Valentines day to you too :hug:

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 12:13 PM
Happy Valentine's Day to everyone here today.

jazz_girl
02-14-2005, 12:39 PM
is anyone gonna celebrate this day? Or am I the only one who's gonna spend the day studying...?

Action Jackson
02-14-2005, 12:42 PM
It's over for me and I went to an anti-Valentines party and it was fun.

Don't worry I'll have to get to Argentina first.

Choupi
02-14-2005, 12:45 PM
is anyone gonna celebrate this day? Or am I the only one who's gonna spend the day studying...?
Well I won't be studying like you, but you won't be alone Jazz...and I'm already fed up with all that stuff, though it's only midday here... :o
Looking forward to tomorrow...

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 12:52 PM
It's over for me and I went to an anti-Valentines party and it was fun.

Don't worry I'll have to get to Argentina first.

Last year, a friend of mine hosted "Valentine's Day is for Suckas" party. We all had lots of fun-all without the stress of hooking up with somebody.

jazz_girl
02-14-2005, 12:54 PM
Well, I'll try not to check the tv much, I'll be studying and now I have to leave cause I have some things to do in the city...What a fun day! :rolleyes:

jazz_girl
02-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Last year, a friend of mine hosted "Valentine's Day is for Suckas" party. We all had lots of fun-all without the stress of hooking up with somebody.
Those parties sound great! Maybe I should start one of those here :devil:

Action Jackson
02-14-2005, 12:56 PM

Yeah, that is true. I can't be bothered with that crap at the best of times.

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Those parties sound great! Maybe I should start one of those here :devil:

Sure. You and your single friends can get together for a night of fun.

Choupi
02-14-2005, 01:01 PM
It's gonna drive me crazy!!!! :o I mean you can't turn the tv or the radio on without being bombarded with their..."It's Valentine DAY. Have you thought about it?". Or they interview ppl in the streets, asking them how they're gonna celebrate it...I thought there were more singles than that in my beautiful country!!! :rolleyes:

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 01:02 PM
It's gonna drive me crazy!!!! :o I mean you can't turn the tv or the radio on without being bombarded with their..."It's Valentine DAY. Have you thought about it?". Or they interview ppl in the streets, asking them how they're gonna celebrate it...I thought there were more singles than that in my beautiful country!!! :rolleyes:

I'm sticking to my "Valentine's Day is for Suckas" mantra.

Action Jackson
02-14-2005, 01:05 PM
It's over and I avoided it, so life is good.

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 01:07 PM
It's over and I avoided it, so life is good.

So is it for me.

Choupi
02-14-2005, 01:12 PM
I'm longing for it to be over here too! Even my baker has wished me a Happy Valentine Day...murder pulsions have begun to rise in me... :eek:

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 01:12 PM
Grrrr....I wish they would stop with the Valentine's mess. I want to be free....

novanora
02-14-2005, 01:57 PM
Oh thanks Nova :hug: well I did had a good time there during the qualies, and it was really nice to meet a lot of the Dutchies there. Had some good laughs too :)

and well sorry I wasn't online during the weekend, but I stayed at Donkeys place and the well she couldn't use her interent, didn't work:sad:
dutch party as i said before :D :hug: i will miss u the weekend, but enjoy yourself there with dutch friends :smooch:

bovenbuuf
02-14-2005, 02:00 PM
yeah I had a lot of fun, certainly with CooCoo and Donkey with there Allez Hopp

*Ljubica*
02-14-2005, 02:14 PM
Happy Valentines Day to all :hug: Guess I am the luckiest of you - here in Rotterdam with my dear friends from Team "N" :) I am going out tonight but not sure where yet - nothing too exotic I'm sure - but I'll try to have fun. Sigma - shall I give Mariano a Valentine's Day kiss from you? :) Loads of men are walking round here looking sheepish carrying single red roses - I'm still waiting for mine - but believe me there will be trouble if I don't get one :devil:

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 02:18 PM
Happy Valentines Day to all :hug: Guess I am the luckiest of you - here in Rotterdam with my dear friends from Team "N" :) I am going out tonight but not sure where yet - nothing too exotic I'm sure - but I'll try to have fun. Sigma - shall I give Mariano a Valentine's Day kiss from you? :) Loads of men are walking round here looking sheepish carrying single red roses - I'm still waiting for mine - but believe me there will be trouble if I don't get one :devil:

Yes, give Mariano a Valentine's kiss from me-and from you, if you'd like.

Choupi
02-14-2005, 02:29 PM
Have fun tonight Rosie! :D No matter where... ;) and don't worry about the red rose, I'm sure you'll get one! ;)

*Ljubica*
02-14-2005, 02:43 PM
Yes, give Mariano a Valentine's kiss from me-and from you, if you'd like.

How do you know I haven't already :angel:

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 02:51 PM
How do you know I haven't already :angel:

You did??!!! :eek: :eek:
OMG!!! Well, that's great!!! :) :)

*Elsie*
02-14-2005, 02:55 PM
I am not studying but working, but after I have an appointment with a man. My dentist.... :(

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 02:55 PM
I am not studying but working, but after I have an appointment with a man. My dentist.... :(

Yuck!! That's the worst kind of appointment, next to the doctor's.

*Elsie*
02-14-2005, 02:58 PM
Yuck!! That's the worst kind of appointment, next to the doctor's.

Yeah. Especially because he's ugly, small and he has a bad skin.

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Yeah. Especially because he's ugly, small and he has a bad skin.

That's even worse. :o

Choupi
02-14-2005, 02:59 PM
Well it seems there are worse situations than mine... ;) At least, I don't have that kind of appointment! :rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
02-14-2005, 03:03 PM
You did??!!! :eek: :eek:
OMG!!! Well, that's great!!! :) :)

In my experience Argentine men kiss anyone just as a form of greeting - kind of just saying "hello" nothing more - so nothing to get excited about!!! I'm leaving him for you anyway Sigma - you seem to be more interested in him than I am!!!!!! He is attractive and he's a nice guy - but my heart lies elsewhere!!!!! :angel:

Choupi
02-14-2005, 03:11 PM
In my experience Argentine men kiss anyone just as a form of greeting - kind of just saying "hello" nothing more - so nothing to get excited about!!!
I didn't know certain Argentine traditions could be that similar to French ones...I'm definitely a fan! :p

*Ljubica*
02-14-2005, 03:18 PM
I didn't know certain Argentine traditions could be that similar to French ones...I'm definitely a fan! :p

Yes - you would feel right at home Choupi :) Must say - I know there are obviously exceptions everywhere- but all the Argentine men I've ever met are really warm and friendly and welcoming - really charming, nice people - Jazz - you don't know how lucky you are!!!!

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Yes - you would feel right at home Choupi :) Must say - I know there are obviously exceptions everywhere- but all the Argentine men I've ever met are really warm and friendly and welcoming - really charming, nice people - Jazz - you don't know how lucky you are!!!!

Wonderful news. I love warm and charming men. :o

Choupi
02-14-2005, 03:25 PM
OK Rosie, I just can't wait to meet them now! ;)

bovenbuuf
02-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Choupi, did you now also went to R'dam or not?

*Ljubica*
02-14-2005, 03:29 PM
OK Rosie, I just can't wait to meet them now! ;)

I will try and introduce you to some of my favourites at RG :) And - yes Sigma - you would love them. I always notice they have such good manners - they always open doors for you and stand up when you walk over to them and stuff like that - it's so classy in my opinion and makes me go all weak and silly :) I'm not so much a "modern" woman I admit - I like to be feminine and have a man that treats me like a lady if you know what I mean.

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 03:30 PM
I will try and introduce you to some of my favourites at RG :) And - yes Sigma - you would love them. I always notice they have such good manners - they always open doors for you and stand up when you walk over to them and stuff like that - it's so classy in my opinion and makes me go all weak and silly :) I'm not so much a "modern" woman I admit - I like to be feminine and have a man that treats me like a lady if you know what I mean.

That's great!! Where are all the good men? Over here, it almost kills 'em to look at a woman, never mind treat her with any dignity or respect.

Choupi
02-14-2005, 03:31 PM
Choupi, did you now also went to R'dam or not?
I've missed the train... :sad: No seriously, I'm not going to Rotterdam.

*Ljubica*
02-14-2005, 03:35 PM
That's great!! Where are all the good men? Over here, it almost kills 'em to look at a woman, never mind treat her with any dignity or respect.

Same in England. I think all the good men have moved to Argentina and work in "Tennis World". And - yes - of course I'm well aware there will be some bad ones - there are bad ones everywhere - but I haven't met one yet. All the Argentine tennis players and coaches and Trainers etc I've ever met are all perfect gentlemen and treat me and my friends with respect - I love them all :)

Choupi
02-14-2005, 03:36 PM
I will try and introduce you to some of my favourites at RG :)
I just can't wait I told you... :p

I always notice they have such good manners - they always open doors for you and stand up when you walk over to them and stuff like that - it's so classy in my opinion and makes me go all weak and silly :) I'm not so much a "modern" woman I admit - I like to be feminine and have a man that treats me like a lady if you know what I mean.
I know what you mean...and that's exactly the basic education principles we're trying to give our students. It's tough coz they're not used to such manners, but when you work in hotel business, those things are simply compulsory.

sigmagirl91
02-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Same in England. I think all the good men have moved to Argentina and work in "Tennis World". And - yes - of course I'm well aware there will be some bad ones - there are bad ones everywhere - but I haven't met one yet. All the Argentine tennis players and coaches and Trainers etc I've ever met are all perfect gentlemen and treat me and my friends with respect - I love them all :)

Sounds wonderful. Their mothers trained them right.

taysbest
02-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Anti Valentines Day ! to those who celebrate that as well!

Rosie- sounds like you are still having fun! It's taking me a long time to catch up on the board though!

jazz_girl
02-14-2005, 03:58 PM
In my experience Argentine men kiss anyone just as a form of greeting - kind of just saying "hello" nothing more - so nothing to get excited about!!! I'm leaving him for you anyway Sigma - you seem to be more interested in him than I am!!!!!! He is attractive and he's a nice guy - but my heart lies elsewhere!!!!! :angel:
Yeah we usually kiss in the cheek when we say hello. It's a nice tradition, especially when you have a really cute guy in front of you :)

jazz_girl
02-14-2005, 04:00 PM
Well, that open door thing is not for all men here, although it's common. My dad does it always! And I have some friends that do that too. I think that's lovely :)

Choupi
02-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Yeah we usually kiss in the cheek when we say hello. It's a nice tradition, especially when you have a really cute guy in front of you :)
Now you get why I love traditions... ;)

bovenbuuf
02-14-2005, 04:35 PM
well when we meet somebody in Holland here we also give kisses at the cheek, first right, then left and then right cheek again...think its a nice tradition too

taysbest
02-14-2005, 09:25 PM
That tradition comes in handy if the other person is cute. Shame we don't do that here much....just hand shakes, maybe a hug if you know the person pretty well. I guess alot of Americans keep their distance. Or they are afraid of germs...Shame- so many attractive people we could be kissing ;)

sophia_c
02-14-2005, 09:46 PM
That tradition comes in handy if the other person is cute. Shame we don't do that here much....just hand shakes, maybe a hug if you know the person pretty well. I guess alot of Americans keep their distance. Or they are afraid of germs...Shame- so many attractive people we could be kissing ;)

Thats too funny....I have a French Dad and a Spanish/Italian Mom....so can you imagine it????? lots of kisses on both cheeks and the bonus is...if the person is cute...which....speaking in Spanish terms...they usually are.....OMG.....its can be funny.......but in my very limited experience.....Americans can be fun too....... ;)

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 12:03 AM
We usually have a little trouble, at least I do, when we have to kiss a Spanish person because they give two kisses and we just give one, so it's an akward moment cause the Spanish person usually stays there waiting for the other kiss :)

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 12:46 AM

Americans don't do it, in general, because our culture is so competitive, and people are so suspicious of one another.

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 09:54 AM
Where's everyones??? I don't think I'll be able to follow David's match, I have to do something, but maybe I'll be here for the end.

Choupi
02-15-2005, 10:23 AM
We usually have a little trouble, at least I do, when we have to kiss a Spanish person because they give two kisses and we just give one, so it's an akward moment cause the Spanish person usually stays there waiting for the other kiss :)
And I must add that in France, we have different sorts of that tradition...depends on which area you come from. Usually it's 2 kisses, but you can meet some of my fellows who will do 4...interesting mostly if the person is cute... ;)

*Elsie*
02-15-2005, 10:46 AM

Even Coria?

*Elsie*
02-15-2005, 10:54 AM
Where's everyones??? I don't think I'll be able to follow David's match, I have to do something, but maybe I'll be here for the end.

I am here, yazz. I am working, but I will try to follow David online. On the site of the tournament there is a live score bord.

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Maybe when I get to work, I can begin following the match. I have to leave shortly, so I'll catch some of you when I get there.

taysbest
02-15-2005, 11:31 AM
I will try to. I'm at work now. I hope they don't expect much out of me today. Imagine that! They might want me to do some work :D I'll try to get back here though

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 12:09 PM
The end may come soon....

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 12:09 PM
I will try to. I'm at work now. I hope they don't expect much out of me today. Imagine that! They might want me to do some work :D I'll try to get back here though

Yeah...they expect us to do some work. Imagine that....work...hee hee... :devil:

*Ljubica*
02-15-2005, 02:21 PM

Strangely enough - all the Argentine guys I know kiss twice - maybe they just want an excuse to kiss me again :angel: Must admit I was a bit confused by the Dutch 3 kisses tradition when I met Jud - but that is a lovely tradition too :) The English are more like the Americans - shake hands and keep your distance - but I am learning the South American ways ;)

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Strangely enough - all the Argentine guys I know kiss twice - maybe they just want an excuse to kiss me again :angel: Must admit I was a bit confused by the Dutch 3 kisses tradition when I met Jud - but that is a lovely tradition too :) The English are more like the Americans - shake hands and keep your distance - but I am learning the South American ways ;)

Maybe I should learn them too? :angel:

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 02:46 PM
They kiss you twice? :lol: I think they're taking advantage of you ;)

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 02:48 PM
They kiss you twice? :lol: I think they're taking advantage of you ;)

They kiss twice? I'm shocked. Most guys I know don't kiss once. Hell, they don't look at you unless you look like Cindy Crawford. Shallow, I tell ya...shallow... :o

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 02:52 PM
OK, everyone. Talk to you later. I'm going to take an impromptu essay test. Wish me the best. I'll tell you about it when it's done.

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 04:16 PM
GRRRRR....Impromptu essays are evil. I say they should be banned.

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 04:18 PM
I take it as it didn't go that well...

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 04:19 PM
I take it as it didn't go that well...

Not as well as I had hoped. We had to do a cover letter, convincing a committee why they should hire me instead of candidate "X". Since I hate my writing anyway, you can imagine the BS I put to paper. We'll see, though, in about a week or two.

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 04:37 PM
Maybe you did great! I'm always too critical with my essays but I usually end up doing better than I had thought. It'll be the same thing with you, you'll see! :)
Right now all the gossips shows are talking about Gaudio and his new girlfriend and they also have a lot of tennis gossips. Let's hope they don't mention David at all cause it's the last thing we need right now! I'll keep you posted ;)

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 04:38 PM
Maybe you did great! I'm always too critical with my essays but I usually end up doing better than I had thought. It'll be the same thing with you, you'll see! :)

I hope so, considering the topic was rather general anyway.

Right now all the gossips shows are talking about Gaudio and his new girlfriend and they also have a lot of tennis gossips. Let's hope they don't mention David at all cause it's the last thing we need right now! I'll keep you posted ;)

It would be rather inappropriate to gossip about David right now, considering what his present circumstances are.

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 04:44 PM
Yeah, but everyone forgot about that anyway...:rolleyes:
Right now it's very IN to talk about Gaudio, and apparently he broke up with his ex-girlfriend and he's now dating an actress. She's really nice and young. And apparently he'll be talking about it in that show...

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 04:50 PM
Yeah, but everyone forgot about that anyway...:rolleyes:
Right now it's very IN to talk about Gaudio, and apparently he broke up with his ex-girlfriend and he's now dating an actress. She's really nice and young. And apparently he'll be talking about it in that show...

Who is she?

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 04:53 PM
She's a 21 year-old actress. She's been dating an actor till a few months ago but they broke up. Appatenly Gastón will talk about this soon, let's what he says, but if it's true it's great cause she's really nice.

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Well, they're really bothering Gastón, they're following him with cameras all over the city :rolleyes:

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 05:17 PM
He says he's not dating her, that he doesn't even knows her. Poor Gastón!!!

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 05:20 PM
And now they're saying that both Gastón and Zabaleta spent the night with a vedette :o
These people have nothing better to do, don't they?

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 05:40 PM
And now they're saying that both Gastón and Zabaleta spent the night with a vedette :o
These people have nothing better to do, don't they?

Are they bored? I can find something for them to do right now.

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 05:47 PM
They could go to hell...They follow Gastón through the whole city, even to the tennis court and they shut up once he talked...

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 05:49 PM
They could go to hell...They follow Gastón through the whole city, even to the tennis court and they shut up once he talked...

And they needed to. What the hell's their deal anyway? The stalkerazzi gets on my last nerves.

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 05:55 PM
when you're famous it's very common the paparazzi do that to you, and right now everyone's talking about Gastón...Maybe he should go to Acapulco right now, if he's playing, and stop this crap. It would be great if he can follow those reporters with Mariano's camera so they can take a taste of their own medicine...

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 05:56 PM
when you're famous it's very common the paparazzi do that to you, and right now everyone's talking about Gastón...Maybe he should go to Acapulco right now, if he's playing, and stop this crap. It would be great if he can follow those reporters with Mariano's camera so they can take a taste of their own medicine...

Do it, g-man, do it....

jazz_girl
02-15-2005, 06:19 PM
At first he started talking in English and sying "I don't understand, I don't speak Spanish" :lol:

sigmagirl91
02-15-2005, 06:23 PM
At first he started talking in English and sying "I don't understand, I don't speak Spanish" :lol:

:haha: :haha: :haha: