Asian Hopman Cup [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Asian Hopman Cup

kid
11-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Asian Hopman Cup

Tzar
11-25-2007, 10:32 PM
China Taipei? :o

No offense but i think better was Thailand..

And why Peng Shuai, Yan Zi, Zheng Jie, Li Na, Sun Tiantian arent playing for china? :smash:

Lee
11-25-2007, 11:49 PM

Please name a WTA player from Thailand! :o :shrug:

And why Peng Shuai, Yan Zi, Zheng Jie, Li Na, Sun Tiantian arent playing for china? :smash:

Please name an ATP player from China! :o :shrug:

Tzar
11-26-2007, 02:06 AM
Please name a WTA player from Thailand! :o :shrug:

Tamarine Tanasugarn

Please name an ATP player from China! :o :shrug:

Xin Yuan Yu

If any of those girls played of china (Zheng, Li, Yan, Peng, Sun, Yuang would be better than the whole taipei team! Lu and hsieh)

Lee
11-26-2007, 04:53 PM
Tamarine Tanasugarn

She's retired, isn't she? And right now, the highest ranking ATP player from Thailand is Udomchoke at 155.

Xin Yuan Yu

If any of those girls played of china (Zheng, Li, Yan, Peng, Sun, Yuang would be better than the whole taipei team! Lu and hsieh)

He ranks 561 :o

Lu was ranked in top 100 a week ago. And even Bopanna ranks 267 and is a good doubles player.

Also, the Chinese tennis association controls most of the Chinese women players playing at events. :shrug:

Alex Formosa
11-27-2007, 03:59 AM

"China Taipei"?..wtf..:mad:

There is no country called "China Taipei", Taiwan using the name "Chinese Taipei"!!!

Asian Hopman Cup final:

WS : Hsieh S-W.(TPE) d. Tanasugarn T.(THA) 63 75
MS : Udomchoke D.(THA) d. Lu Y-H.(TPE) 76(6) 64
MD : Hsieh/Lu (TPE) d. Tanasugarn/Udomchoke(THA) 64 60

Tammy still got an injury and Taiwan have strong double...

chewy
12-02-2007, 04:48 AM
I called the country "Taiwan", thats what i prefer. hope no one is offended.

Anyway im happy that they are in instead of Thailand. Hopefully Japan gets in next year.

TankingTheSet
12-23-2007, 05:23 PM
I called the country "Taiwan", thats what i prefer. hope no one is offended.

It looks like China put pressure on the ATP for Taiwan to be called Chinese Taipei again.
Probably as a compensation for China losing the YEC. It's all a political game :sad:

Good luck to Taiwan.

JeffCandoi
12-24-2007, 02:06 PM
It looks like China put pressure on the ATP for Taiwan to be called Chinese Taipei again.
Probably as a compensation for China losing the YEC. It's all a political game :sad:

Good luck to Taiwan.

ridiculous pression :retard:, taiwan is an independent country, only silly chineses still believe that taiwan will be in possesion of china once again

come on Taiwan :rocker2: China is out from this Hopman.. lost in Asian Hopman :ras: (:secret: they can watch taiwan by tv :lol:)