How does Guille get along with David? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

How does Guille get along with David?

yixiang
06-09-2004, 08:23 AM
We have more than enough info about Gaudio-Coria relations, but how does our little Guille get along with David Nalbandian??? Are they in good terms? I hope so... :confused:

Guille's Girl
06-09-2004, 09:57 PM
They were cool I guess. But [ANONYMOUS] swears on his/her mothers grave that they're not friends. They've known eachother forever though. Lot's of pics of them as kids together :)

Washa Koroleva
06-09-2004, 10:25 PM
I think that they're good friends, they always say kind things about each other as in the german tennis magazine. Coria said what a great player David is and that he's the person, who had best chanced to win RG. (1 month ago)
But I also saw a few pics of them together in Paris :) They're good mates, I guess.

Carito_90
06-09-2004, 11:33 PM
But [ANONYMOUS] swears on his/her mothers grave that they're not friends.

*cough*Rosie*cough* :)

Ahmm, they probably get along... I don't think that after so many years of knowing each other they aren't gonna have a good relationship... they probably aren't the best friends but good mates.

Guille's Girl
06-10-2004, 01:37 PM
*cough*Rosie*cough* :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: Classic!!!!!!!

Carito_90
06-11-2004, 12:35 AM
:lol: <-- see? I'M BORED! lol

star
06-13-2004, 12:32 AM
Whether David likes Coria or not, Guille says very nice things about David always. He said that he thought David was one of the players who realistically could become the number one player in the world. That is very high praise.

Jinx
06-15-2004, 03:10 PM
I think they get alone well. The other day i saw in tv that Davids girlfriend (a blonde model) refrs to guille as Willy, saynig he was a great guy. So if davids girlfriend says it...that must menas he and david get alone well...

Pancakesong
09-09-2004, 07:38 PM
why should david not like guille?

Guille's Girl
09-10-2004, 12:16 AM
Dunno. Maybe cuz he's a :tape: :lol: no jus' kiddin' y'all. But hell, I wouldn't exactly like a guy that KEEPS KICKING MY ASS EVERY TIME I PLAY HIM! :haha: *ahem*

I think they get alone well. The other day i saw in tv that Davids girlfriend (a blonde model) refrs to guille as Willy, saynig he was a great guy. So if davids girlfriend says it...that must menas he and david get alone well...
pfffffffffffffft :o