Gastón's girlfriend (almost fiancée) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Gastón's girlfriend (almost fiancée)

gretel
06-09-2004, 03:35 AM
Natalia Forchino, argentine model, 28 years old.(3 years older)

gretel
06-09-2004, 03:59 AM
:cool:

Washa Koroleva
06-09-2004, 04:18 AM
Is that really his girlfriend? I don't know much about him. But she's very pretty, so he has a good taste, hehe :)

gretel
06-09-2004, 05:04 AM
Since 2 years and 6 months ago. :)

There are some pics from her work.
http://www.springomatic.com/templateFicha.php?sexo=mujer&tipo=&pagina=6&id_modelo=83

yixiang
06-09-2004, 05:50 AM
Looks quite good! She must be taller than Gaston?!

Zetlandsk
06-09-2004, 08:46 AM
Yes, that is his girlfriend and it was good that she wasn't there, maybe it distracts him too much for his tennis.

faraway
06-09-2004, 10:54 AM
Yes, that is his girlfriend and it was good that she wasn't there, maybe it distracts him too much for his tennis.
why say so? have some reasons? oh, two and a half years ago, it was the highest of Gaston except this year in RG :rolleyes:

Action Jackson
06-09-2004, 11:00 AM
why say so? have some reasons? oh, two and a half years ago, it was the highest of Gaston except this year in RG :rolleyes:

Considering it was Zetlandsk who was the one who started the idea of a separate forum for Gaudio, I would think he is well aware of his career.

She wasn't at the matches and I totally agree with that, if it distracts Gaston and maybe the psychologist said that would be the best thing for his tennis, and if that is what it takes for him to play his best then that's the best solution.

gretel
06-10-2004, 12:05 AM
He said in his champ speech that she didn't go to Paris for Kabbala.His parents didn't go too for the same thing.

sara-chaz
06-10-2004, 06:10 AM
as i know , they broke up last year , even natalia 's there to watch gato in canadian open or cincinatti , just as a friend .
and after that my friend told me that gato dated a 17 year argentine tennis player

YoursTruly
06-10-2004, 06:21 AM

Tell that to Andy Roddick. :lol:

forever_rafter
06-10-2004, 12:14 PM
I don't know why but in my opinion she doesn't fit Gaston.

RogiFan88
06-10-2004, 02:46 PM
Not too impressed w Gato's GF -- she seems too old for him, but what the heck! If they like each other, OK by me! These Sudamericano players seem to like those models -- doesn't Nalby have a model GF too? And Guga? Like Juanqui also.

Gaston is like Rogi, going for the older woman!

Action Jackson
06-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Not too impressed w Gato's GF -- she seems too old for him, but what the heck! If they like each other, OK by me! These Sudamericano players seem to like those models -- doesn't Nalby have a model GF too? And Guga? Like Juanqui also.

Gaston is like Rogi, going for the older woman!

Haven't we had the older woman discussion before?

It seems some of the ladies here might be a bit jealous about Naty. :)

They were together in January for the Australian Open and she was there for the 1st round of matches, but it's still better she is not there. Franco, the trainer and the manager did a great job of cheering him on.

Action Jackson
06-10-2004, 05:09 PM
He said in his champ speech that she didn't go to Paris for Kabbala.His parents didn't go too for the same thing.

I don't think Gaudio is Jewish or his girlfriend is either. I mean if it was Martin Jaite then I would say yes because I know he is Jewish.

Kim4ever
06-10-2004, 08:41 PM
Are you really sure that this is his GF? Did he really mention her in his speech?
I became a huge fan of Gaudio, he's so handsom and his smile is soo beautiful. And when i look at his backhand...amazing!

Action Jackson
06-10-2004, 08:51 PM
Are you really sure that this is his GF? Did he really mention her in his speech?
I became a huge fan of Gaudio, he's so handsom and his smile is soo beautiful. And when i look at his backhand...amazing!

I will post this again. They were together in January for the Australian Open and she was there for the 1st round of matches, then she left.

Not directly, he thanked Franco, his manager, trainer, his dad Norberto who had an illness which he recovered from and he is one of Gaston's heroes and he sacrificed his time and money, when the federation didn't want to know about Gaudio, Canas, Zabaleta, Squillari.

Kim4ever
06-10-2004, 08:54 PM
I will post this again. They were together in January for the Australian Open and she was there for the 1st round of matches, then she left.

Not directly, he thanked Franco, his manager, trainer, his dad Norberto who had an illness which he recovered from and he is one of Gaston's heroes and he sacrificed his time and money, when the federation didn't want to know about Gaudio, Canas, Zabaleta, Squillari.

But what do you mean by 'she left'? Because she had to go or because she didn't want to stay? Or don't you know it?

Action Jackson
06-10-2004, 08:58 PM
But what do you mean by 'she left'? Because she had to go or because she didn't want to stay? Or don't you know it?

They were together the whole time in Australia.

In Paris she was there when he was training and for the 1st and 2nd round matches, then she left in Paris and was back in Argentina. If Naty was still in Paris, she would have been there at his matches more than likely.

Kim4ever
06-10-2004, 08:59 PM
They were together the whole time in Australia.

In Paris she was there when he was training and for the 1st and 2nd round matches, then she left in Paris and was back in Argentina. If Naty was still in Paris, she would have been there at his matches more than likely.

That's true. Thank you for your answer :worship:

chelsea
06-10-2004, 09:35 PM

:wavey: Kim4ever

Welcome :) Yes he did mention his girlfriend in his speech. According to Eurosport translation, he said, "You are not here because I told you not to come. But you are here in my heart. I love you all, my family, my girlfriend." And then he cried.

Eurosport has a short video clip of his speech. Check it out if you haven't seen it.

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/V4/L0/multimedia_Lng0.shtml

Action Jackson
06-10-2004, 09:38 PM
Thanks Chelsea, it proved me right that it's better for his tennis that Naty is not at the matches and it helped him.

chelsea
06-10-2004, 09:44 PM
Yeah, I think it applies to his family as well. I remember he mentioned in his interview that he preferred to have only his team with him during the tournaments.

Maggie
06-11-2004, 01:41 AM
Hey everyone! Is it true that Gato is getting married this forthcoming summer?
I mean, in Argentina's summer...hehe... I've heard that these last days...

Kim4ever
06-11-2004, 08:57 AM
:wavey: Kim4ever

Welcome :) Yes he did mention his girlfriend in his speech. According to Eurosport translation, he said, "You are not here because I told you not to come. But you are here in my heart. I love you all, my family, my girlfriend." And then he cried.

Eurosport has a short video clip of his speech. Check it out if you haven't seen it.

http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/V4/L0/multimedia_Lng0.shtml

Thank you Chelsea, I saw his speech, but it's really nice to see it all over again. Unfortunately I cannot hear what he says, but next year I'm going to study Portuguese on school :-)
Greetz

Lee
06-11-2004, 09:24 AM
It seems some of the ladies here might be a bit jealous about Naty. :)

Nah! Honestly, I don't find Gaudio's gf pretty. And from her profile, she's taller than Gaudio.

Guga's gf is pretty.

rassklovn
06-11-2004, 09:29 AM
Nah! Honestly, I don't find Gaudio's gf pretty. And from her profile, she's taller than Gaudio.

Guga's gf is pretty.

She's actually not that bad close up in person, though among the players there are some very attractive girlfriends among them.

Gato don't get married, please don't do it.

FrenchLouise
06-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Thank you Chelsea, I saw his speech, but it's really nice to see it all over again. Unfortunately I cannot hear what he says, but next year I'm going to study Portuguese on school :-)
Greetz

That would be to understand Kuerten? The Argentine speak their very own Spanish, and that's what Gaudio spoke. Or am I wrong?

rassklovn
06-11-2004, 09:44 AM
That would be to understand Kuerten? The Argentine speak their very own Spanish, and that's what Gaudio spoke. Or am I wrong?

No, Gaudio speaks Spanish.

RogiFan88
06-11-2004, 07:19 PM

Guga's gf is pretty.

Have I seen Guga's GF lately, Lee??

I don't find Gaston's GF pretty either... she's OK.

How about Nalby's GF? Isn't she a model too? Any pix, while we're about it? ;)

Kim4ever
06-12-2004, 09:15 AM

I was wrong, you're right. Gaudio speaks Spanish. But anyway, next year I will study Portuguese ;)

ocampeao
06-12-2004, 08:17 PM
Natalia Forchino, argentine model, 28 years old.(3 years older)

Ohh she's pretty. In the last pic you posted she looks like fusion of Nicole Kidman (hair) and Milla Jovovich (face). Don't u agree?

gretel
06-14-2004, 11:31 PM
I don't think Gaudio is Jewish or his girlfriend is either. I mean if it was Martin Jaite then I would say yes because I know he is Jewish.

Gaudio isn't Jewish.
But in Argentina, (and Southamerica all, most of the sportsmen (of all the religions, still being the majority catholic) they have "Cábalas" (amulets, superstitions, habits that repeat "in the same way" if the last result were favorable).
For example:
If you win, in the next match you should use the same shoes (Coria when he lost his first set with Henman he changed his red shoes for white shoes, the white ones he used with Moya, He said that).

You should to wake up at the same hour. You should eat in the same restaurant, et. Almost everything in the same way.
Cábala is like a help for the self-confidence.
It does not have anything to do with the religion. It is almost one custom.

Gastón said: "¡Mami, papi, no están aquí porque les pedí que no vinieran por cábala, pero están acá en mi corazón, los amo a todos. A mi familia, a mi novia (acá se quiebra en llanto), a mis amigos, para toda la gente en Buenos Aires que se lo merece"

"momy, dady, you are not here because I asked you not came here for "cábala", but you are here in my heart..., I love you all.... to my family...to my girlfriend (here he get broken in cry), to my friends, for all the people in Buenos Aires that they deserve it."(his gratesfulness)

And his girlfriend Natalia was in Dusseldorf with him too.

MissPovaFan
06-15-2004, 12:05 AM
Well done Gaston! :D You certainly have good taste must give you that ;)

gravity
06-15-2004, 01:42 AM
She's pretty cute but not in the same league as Guille's wife Carla. :p

tommy_girl
06-15-2004, 06:14 AM
does anyone have a picture of them together?

PerezRoldan
06-15-2004, 06:27 AM
No pictures needed I have seen them on many occasions together.

Corredian's_Mind
06-16-2004, 08:39 AM
well she's quite pretty...but i can't imagine gaston with her...i mean i didn't expected a girl like her for him.. :rolleyes:
but if he's happy with her, it's the most important! :)

tommy_girl
06-16-2004, 09:58 PM
No pictures needed I have seen them on many occasions together.

sorry what i actually meant was if anybody could post a pix of them together coz i just wanna see how they look together.. just curious u know.. ;)

chelsea
06-16-2004, 10:52 PM
I would like to see a pic of them too, hehe. If anyone has it, please share with us. :worship:

Hi gretel :wavey: thanks for explaining about the cábala, btw. :)

reiko
06-16-2004, 11:07 PM
Hi, I'm new here. :wavey:
Just wanted to post this:
http://www.caras.uolsinectis.com.ar/esta_edicion/index.htm :couple:
Pity I cannot see the larger picture of Gaston and his GF here.....

poundcatt
06-16-2004, 11:19 PM
She is so remnote from anyone here so what does it matter? So, she's his girlfriend.

chelsea
06-16-2004, 11:22 PM
Hi reiko, thanks so much for the link :hug: and Welcome :wavey:

Natalia looks quite different from her model pics. I like her better this way :angel:

And again Gato is wearing a green shirt, I am guessing it must be his favorite color. What do you think?

reiko
06-16-2004, 11:52 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. :bigwave:

Re Gaston's GF, an intersting mention in this article (in Spanish):
http://www0.caras.uol.com.ar/edicion_1170/nota_00.htm

Qoute:
.....Reservado y de bajo perfil, Gaudio protege como un secreto de estado su relación con la modelo de Pancho Dotto. Relación que comenzó una noche de mayo de 2002, durante una fiesta del equipo argentino de Copa Davis. En ese momento, el tenista venía de separarse de Johanna Trosman, hermana de la diseñadora Jessica Trosman, y Natalia acaba de cortar con el cineasta Beltrán Zuberbühler. Por esa razón siempre evitaron mostrarse juntos, a tal punto que en varias oportunidades parecían estar distanciados. Pero nada de eso ocurrió, y el agradecimiento público que Gaudio le dedicó “a mi novia” en Roland Garros demuestra la vigencia del vínculo.

According to Web-translator:
.....It reserved and of low profile, Gaudio protects like a secret of state its relation with the model of Pancho Dotto. Relation that began a night of May of 2002, during a festival of the Argentine team of Cup Davis. In that moment, the tennis player came to be separated of Johanna Trosman, sister of the diseñadora Jessica Trosman, and Natalia has just to cut with the filmmaker Beltrán Zuberbühler. By that reason always they avoided to be shown together, to such extent that in several opportunities seemed to be distant. But nothing of that occurred, and the public gratitude that Gaudio dedicated “to my girlfriend” in Roland Garros shows the force of the bond.

Hummmm..... :confused: I don't quite understand why they had/have to avoid to be seen together.

gretel
06-17-2004, 12:33 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. :bigwave:

Re Gaston's GF, an intersting mention in this article (in Spanish):
http://www0.caras.uol.com.ar/edicion_1170/nota_00.htm

Qoute:
.....Reservado y de bajo perfil, Gaudio protege como un secreto de estado su relación con la modelo de Pancho Dotto. Relación que comenzó una noche de mayo de 2002, durante una fiesta del equipo argentino de Copa Davis. En ese momento, el tenista venía de separarse de Johanna Trosman, hermana de la diseñadora Jessica Trosman, y Natalia acaba de cortar con el cineasta Beltrán Zuberbühler. Por esa razón siempre evitaron mostrarse juntos, a tal punto que en varias oportunidades parecían estar distanciados. Pero nada de eso ocurrió, y el agradecimiento público que Gaudio le dedicó “a mi novia” en Roland Garros demuestra la vigencia del vínculo.

According to Web-translator:
.....It reserved and of low profile, Gaudio protects like a secret of state its relation with the model of Pancho Dotto. Relation that began a night of May of 2002, during a festival of the Argentine team of Cup Davis. In that moment, the tennis player came to be separated of Johanna Trosman, sister of the diseñadora Jessica Trosman, and Natalia has just to cut with the filmmaker Beltrán Zuberbühler. By that reason always they avoided to be shown together, to such extent that in several opportunities seemed to be distant. But nothing of that occurred, and the public gratitude that Gaudio dedicated “to my girlfriend” in Roland Garros shows the force of the bond.

Hummmm..... :confused: I don't quite understand why they had/have to avoid to be seen together.

That was at the begining of their relationship, but now they showthem-self together and both of them talk about their relationship.

MeluG
06-18-2004, 05:13 AM
I know Natalia personally and she's very nice and supports GG a lot. She picked him at the airport when he came back from RG and said hi to the fans who were there on behalf of GG. She's very easygoing. And when Gaston plays in BA, she's always there watching his matches with his friends from childhood. They are a pretty couple. Cause unlike other player's gfs, she now chooses carefully the photos she wants to do and she avoids paparazzis. I hope they stick together ;O)

Melu.

YoursTruly
06-18-2004, 05:38 AM
Gaudio isn't Jewish.
But in Argentina, (and Southamerica all, most of the sportsmen (of all the religions, still being the majority catholic) they have "Cábalas" (amulets, superstitions, habits that repeat "in the same way" if the last result were favorable).
For example:
If you win, in the next match you should use the same shoes (Coria when he lost his first set with Henman he changed his red shoes for white shoes, the white ones he used with Moya, He said that).

You should to wake up at the same hour. You should eat in the same restaurant, et. Almost everything in the same way.
Cábala is like a help for the self-confidence.
It does not have anything to do with the religion. It is almost one custom.

Gastón said: "¡Mami, papi, no están aquí porque les pedí que no vinieran por cábala, pero están acá en mi corazón, los amo a todos. A mi familia, a mi novia (acá se quiebra en llanto), a mis amigos, para toda la gente en Buenos Aires que se lo merece"

"momy, dady, you are not here because I asked you not came here for "cábala", but you are here in my heart..., I love you all.... to my family...to my girlfriend (here he get broken in cry), to my friends, for all the people in Buenos Aires that they deserve it."(his gratesfulness)

And his girlfriend Natalia was in Dusseldorf with him too.

Yes I totally relate to this because it's called a superstition. Everyone has their own ways, but some cultures and ethnic groups tend to believe in it more as a way of giving themselves a boost or a little confidence or finding a source of luck, but at the same time praying! I try not to do this, but I sometimes slip and catch myself doing something like this! :rolleyes:

holagirl56
07-16-2004, 07:40 PM
Tennis players have too many model girlfriends

Lala186
10-06-2004, 03:21 PM
she is not pretty , well shhe is not ugly but. he is much for her.

MeluG
10-06-2004, 06:13 PM
If she's a model, she's not ugly. I wonder why people are so despective with people they don't even know. Then they pretend peace for the whole wolrd when they are the first hurting the others.

MeluG
10-06-2004, 06:19 PM
The cabalas that players have or follow do not have a religeous connotation. Moreover, GG is catholic and went to a private european school in Bs As. What he means as cabalas is a tradition that you will keep on doing since it doesn't cause you negative results. If he played all the slam without his family and he won, why tempting luck by inviting his family and then probably lose?
As a fan, I also had cabalas during Roland Garros which I won't comment on here but it's nothing related to religion.
Cheers!

*Ljubica*
10-06-2004, 07:08 PM
If she's a model, she's not ugly. I wonder why people are so despective with people they don't even know. Then they pretend peace for the whole wolrd when they are the first hurting the others.

I agree with you Melu - I think Natalia is very beautiful in a classical sort of way. She is not your typical "bleached blonde" tacky looking model if you know what I mean! Having said that - I think it is unfair that some people have this view that if a girl decides to model for her career, then she is thick and stupid with few morals...........some might be, but then you get people like that in every walk of life - some models are really nice girls. Just my opinion anyway.

sigmagirl91
10-06-2004, 09:23 PM
Having said that - I think it is unfair that some people have this view that if a girl decides to model for her career, then she is thick and stupid with few morals...........some might be, but then you get people like that in every walk of life - some models are really nice girls. Just my opinion anyway.

Rosie, it's indeed unfair that all models have been stuck with that "tag", so to speak. Unfortunately, some models have cultivated careers out of being "bubble-headed bleach blondes", and have gotten more attention than they deserve from such antics. They are the ones who make it hard for other models who actually have intelligence and common sense to establish some credibility.

PerezRoldan
10-07-2004, 01:12 AM
I don't give a crap, as long as Gaston is happy with her, that's the most important thing.

sigmagirl91
10-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Exactly. Who are we to judge?

*Ljubica*
10-07-2004, 06:21 AM
I don't give a crap, as long as Gaston is happy with her, that's the most important thing.

Exactly - most of her detractors are just jealous anyway!!!

sigmagirl91
10-07-2004, 10:01 AM
Exactly - most of her detractors are just jealous anyway!!!

Doubtless they are.

nenadeSergio
10-07-2004, 01:15 PM
To be honest, I really wonder why some female fans (no matter if they´re fans of sportsmen, singers, actors or whoever) keep saying bad things of their fave ones´girfriends spesh when they know nothing about those women and never met them.... :(

sigmagirl91
10-07-2004, 01:17 PM
To be honest, I really wonder why some female fans (no matter if they´re fans of sportsmen, singers, actors or whoever) keep saying bad things of their fave ones´girfriends spesh when they know nothing about those women and never met them.... :(

Believe it or not, catty behavior is typical of most women-the ones who haven't grown up yet, that is.

Action Jackson
10-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Catty behaviour is everywhere and unfortunately some women are worse than others.

I have met Naty, and as for my opinion of her, it doesn't count for the simple reason is I am not going out with her and I agree with PR , that the most important thing is that Gaston is happy with that side of things, and if she is making him happy then that's good.

Adri
10-14-2004, 11:07 PM
I've only heard [well mostly read] nice things about Gaston's GF, so it's fine by me. As long as he's happy. We're no one to tell him who to date or whatever :). I really don't care ^^.

I had my cábalas at RG too... well they weren't cábalas exactly, I'd call them "beliefs"... and they are very silly so feel free to laugh at me :P. For example:
- Maybe you noticed that Gaston had a little beard during the tournament, which he shaved after his QF or SF match [I don't remember exactly]. I kind of freaked out thinking he was going to lose because he shaved, but we all know he didn't! I know of players who don't shave until they lose, that's where I got it from.
- Another time was in the final when he came out with a different shirt than the ones he had been using during the whole tournament. I freaked out there as well. Also during the final, while I was watching it my mother entered the room several times and everytime she did so, Gaston lost a point [one time she stayed a bit longer... and he got broken]. I noticed this and "politely" [yeah right] told my mom please not to enter the room until the match ended. OK, he lost some points after that but at the end he won!

Choupi
10-15-2004, 07:19 AM
I've only heard [well mostly read] nice things about Gaston's GF, so it's fine by me. As long as he's happy. We're no one to tell him who to date or whatever :). I really don't care ^^.

I had my cábalas at RG too... well they weren't cábalas exactly, I'd call them "beliefs"... and they are very silly so feel free to laugh at me :P. For example:
- Maybe you noticed that Gaston had a little beard during the tournament, which he shaved after his QF or SF match [I don't remember exactly]. I kind of freaked out thinking he was going to lose because he shaved, but we all know he didn't! I know of players who don't shave until they lose, that's where I got it from.
- Another time was in the final when he came out with a different shirt than the ones he had been using during the whole tournament. I freaked out there as well. Also during the final, while I was watching it my mother entered the room several times and everytime she did so, Gaston lost a point [one time she stayed a bit longer... and he got broken]. I noticed this and "politely" [yeah right] told my mom please not to enter the room until the match ended. OK, he lost some points after that but at the end he won!

Adri,

I think nobody's here will make fun of you. Simply because each one of us has its own cabalas! Though some would never admit... ;)

For the little beard, it was after his match against Hewitt. I checked on the official DVD...

You didn't need to be so rude with your mom. He couldn't lose the match simply because I did the wave with the crowd, alone at home, on my sofa! And it really frightened my cat so you can imagine how terrific and joyful it was... :p Now you can make fun of me too. So, feel free... :wavey:

Adri
10-15-2004, 06:40 PM
LOL! it's OK! Oh I wasn't rude to my mom... She was laughing all along when I told her to leave the room... then when the match ended I screamed "Mooooom he wooooonnnn!!!!" and we watched the ceremony and everything that came afterwards together.

I was in the bathroom when they did the wave :( When I came out Gaston was clapping and I was like "what's going on?" Then I saw it in the news. I was making some noise at the end of the match and scaring my dog, too :P

tommy_girl
10-18-2004, 08:57 AM
Models as ballboys and girls at TMS Madrid!?!A job for Natalie?But maybe GG could not concentate on his play....I think it is just a PR-gag for Madrid.Let's see...

just curious... will natalia be one of the models in madrid?

MeluG
10-18-2004, 01:02 PM
No. They are all spanish models.

tommy_girl
10-20-2004, 02:40 PM
thanks for replying.. :)