Fanmail address??? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Fanmail address???

Washa Koroleva
06-07-2004, 11:07 AM
Does he have a fanmail address where you can send a letter to? I wanna send him a pic to sign for me. Does anyone of you know an address?

Washa Koroleva
06-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Well, I see that no one has an idea, lol. I asked a guy who has a autograph site on the net. He gave ,me this one:

Guillermo Coria
c/o SFX Sports Group
35 Grosvenor Street
London W1X 9FG
United Kingdom

Do you think this could be one that works?

Then I found another somewhere, which I'm unsure about:

TP Tennis Europe
Monte Carlo Sun
74 Boulevard D'Italie
98000 Monaco

Which could I try?
I'll tell you afterwards which one works :) When I get something back.

gravity
06-08-2004, 09:04 PM
Guillermo is no longer listed by SFX as one of their clients. I haven't a clue which group is managing him now though.

Washa Koroleva
06-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Guillermo is no longer listed by SFX as one of their clients. I haven't a clue which group is managing him now though.

Awwww, that's so hard to find out. I don't understand why he hasn't a fan mail address on his website. I mean do you think that he really reads the mails? I'm unsure about that.
Maybe the people from SFX send it forward to the right address...
:confused: That happened sometimes when I wrote to some people:help:

gravity
06-08-2004, 09:24 PM
http://www.acegrp.com/index.html

He's apparently managed by a Patricio Apey who owns Ace Group. They represent a number of Argentines in London including Gabbi Sabatini.

Washa Koroleva
06-08-2004, 09:27 PM
http://www.acegrp.com/index.html

He's apparently managed by a Patricio Apey who owns Ace Group. They represent a number of Argentines in London including Gabbi Sabatini.

I see that Gaudio is there. I can write to him :)
Thank you very much. I'll mail them there :wavey:

gravity
06-08-2004, 09:33 PM
You're welcome. Good luck ;)

gina_
06-09-2004, 02:57 AM
You can "email" him at his official site too I think...gcoria.com.

Washa Koroleva
06-09-2004, 03:12 AM
You can "email" him at his official site too I think...gcoria.com.

thank you :)
But are you sure that he reads all the e-mails? I don't think so, but who knows...
:)

Guille's Girl
06-10-2004, 07:58 PM
thank you :)
But are you sure that he reads all the e-mails? I don't think so, but who knows...
:)

I'm sure he can't read all of them so I just make mine real short and make sure it's in spanish :) Yeah I can speak a bit of it but I have no one to practice with so I suck.

Hey I'll write Gaudio too! :devil:

mordicus18
06-10-2004, 09:09 PM
traichorous ! :devil: you betray guille ! baaad :lol: (no it's a joke)
mordicus

Guille's Girl
06-11-2004, 05:21 PM
I might send Gaston some sulfer and scare him :haha: he might think it's anthrax!! :haha: :devil: But that's a felony SO I won't do it.

alita
06-12-2004, 02:51 PM
Oh no! bad girl! :haha: :haha:

xOxTanyaxOx
06-12-2004, 05:00 PM
haha yeah. dont think he'd fall for that though. hehe. :)

nineteen
06-14-2004, 01:09 AM
But are you sure that he reads all the e-mails? I don't think so, but who knows...:)

Found this article that said he does reply to the fan mail.. but this was in 2001, not sure about now though... I have e-mailed thru' his website, and I ain't got any reply yet :confused: Not sure too if he'd reply to e-mail written to him in English... I read somewhere in this forum that some of you had received replies... care to share what's the reply? :)

http://www.tennis-ontheline.com/aw/aw010519.htm
Around the World with Mr. Ed (May 19, 2001)
by Ed Toombs

Roddick and Coria charm the fans
We all know that the veteran stars of tennis are quickly jaded by the constant publicity that surrounds them. Hurrying through crowds of autograph-seekers, anxious to get back to the hotel. Understandable, as they live life in a goldfish bowl and have come to cherish the few private moments they have.
Fortunately, a new generation is always emerging: talented young players who are thrilled just to be among the elite and are savouring every moment.

Exhibit A: In Houston, Andy Roddick, the 18-year-old American sensation, offered to buy finals tickets for a couple of hundred fans who stayed to the end of his rain-delayed 7-6 (3), 7-6 (2) semifinal win over Jerome Golmard. The match had been delayed for more than four hours, and the die-hard fans elected to stay late into the evening. "To win two straight would be great, especially for these fans here," said Roddick. "They have really inspired me, especially the ones who stayed to the end."

Exhibit B: the other teenage star of the moment, Argentina's Guillermo Coria. The 19-year-old Argentine up-and-comer has his own web site, at www.gcoria.com. Visitors to the site are invited to leave messages, and many do so, about 150 a day. Young Coria insists on answering each message personally. Does this bother him? "I love it," says the young Argentine star. "What bothers me is that many of them don't believe that I am answering: they think it's someone else."

One senses that Roddick and Coria, both prodigiously talented, will soon find that the fans seeking their attentions will overwhelm their capacity to satisfy the faithful. Hopefully, both the supporters of these young stars and the stars themselves will cherish these moments of relative innocence.

Washa Koroleva
06-14-2004, 03:06 AM
that's cool to know, thank you.
I hope he does that again when he'll have time. :) But then I'd really think that it's someone else. :confused:

studzien
06-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Hi.
Does someone know actual fanmail address of Guillermo?
His official site isn't working and I coulnd't find his address anywhere.
I want to send him photo to sign. It's really important for me ;)

Pancakesong
06-02-2005, 07:19 PM
sorry I don't know:(:( :hug:

studzien
06-09-2005, 05:47 PM
OK, now his official site is up.
So I have written a message to him :-)

Pancakesong
06-09-2005, 07:37 PM
:yeah: