Which was your Fave A-Muzza match so far? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Which was your Fave A-Muzza match so far?

Corey Feldman
11-25-2007, 01:30 AM
Chance to discuss our fave matches so far of the young Dunblane lad made good

Corey Feldman
11-25-2007, 01:33 AM
For me it had to be the 7-6 6-4 6-4 spanking he dished out to A-Rod at Wimbledon 2006

A-Rod tried to wind him up and was shouting in his face but Muzza just kept blasting winners away on BP's down :dance:

11/11 he went on saving BP's i think

beautiful stuff at the home of tennis

was it a good day? well ENG lost on penalties in the World Cup at the same time of this match, so that is a big Yes.

:lol:

cmurray
11-25-2007, 01:35 AM
For me it had to be the 7-6 6-4 6-4 spanking he dished out to A-Rod at Wimbledon 2006

A-Rod tried to wind him up and was shouting in his face but Muzza just kept blasting winners away on BP's down :dance:

11/11 he went on saving BP's i think

beautiful stuff at the home of tennis

was it a good day? well ENG lost on penalties in the World Cup at the same time of this match, so that is a big Yes.

:lol:

Oh yes. This is my favorite as well. :inlove: The first Roddick drubbing is always the sweetest.

l_mac
11-25-2007, 01:38 AM
Nadal at the AO. :nerner:

cmurray
11-25-2007, 02:00 AM
Nadal at the AO. :nerner:

:lol: Now be nice.

Corey Feldman
11-25-2007, 02:23 AM
That wasnt a bad match L...

sure we will see many more between them and Muzza will reverse the result :devil: when he fixes his brain problems

Muzza v Radek at Wimbledon is another fave... what a clean thrashing.

l_mac
11-25-2007, 08:42 PM
That wasnt a bad match L...

sure we will see many more between them and Muzza will reverse the result :devil: when he fixes his brain problems

Muzza v Radek at Wimbledon is another fave... what a clean thrashing.

I loved both Andy's matches with Rafa, and I'd have been happy enough with a reversal in the results.

The Wimbledon match with Roddick is definitely a favourite, and I can't wait for him to beat Nole. That victory will jump straight to the top of my list.

sportsbag
12-08-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi. My first comment!
Yes I macI agree with your choices and, yes, won't it be a sweet day when he beats Djoko.
For a feel-good factor, I like to watch his recent matches against Chela and Santoro. A taste of things to come, I feel sure. Roll on Doha - can't wait.

Corey Feldman
12-09-2007, 01:54 AM
Hi sportsbag

same here, i am missing Muzza right now.... be sure to watch Sports Personality tomorrow night just to see what they say about the tennis year/Muzza.